SCARECROW

Aussie Government blow it (Again)

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, Weyalan said:
49 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Australia the place ...help your mates .....the Anzac spirit.

Where are they???

A fucking cliche...

...and now clearly horseshit ..they (which inc most of you it seems) clearly don't give a flying fuck. 

Don't look at me, I didn't vote for the pack of cunts

Your vote is irrelevant....it is now opinion territory and expressing it.

BTW I DID vote for the pack of cunts....which this shitfuckery makes me now a lefty cunt .....which is very unsettling. :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Morrison and DFAT's Minister Marisa Payne at a presser this morning. 

In short.

Morrison other than lying saying "the Govt was doing all it could to get Australians home by Xmas" as he promised, skillfully  avoided the landmines.

Marissa Payne on the other hand lied her fucking arse off at an eye watering height. If delivered inside Parliament she would now be having a forced holiday for misleading Parliament. 

Why were these two on the airwaves this morning and not just letting this slide as it is out of the public eye?

Answer the Senate Covid Committee hearing this morning. 

One Quote: At current rate it will be 7 Years before these Australians can make it home.

This just one clip and just the tip of the bullshit iceberg. 

Started at 27K stranded on Friday 18 Sept. Online registration opened and jumped overnight to 35K.

Government claim 14K have been allowed home since 18 Sept.

SO TODAY OVER 2 MONTHS LATER????

Today 37K stranded and where 4k were deemed vunerable last month ....that has now doubled to 8k.



 

Appalling fucking cunts.

 

 

I was prepared to let Morrison off the hook at today's presser as he was skillfully using weasel words to avoid lying. He left the lying to Marise Payne.

Keneally shadow Home Affairs on the other hand has gone forensic on Morrison's arse and kicked him in the nuts. 

IMG_20201126_180807.jpg

EnubOh8UUAA2DX0.jpeg

EnubOh8UcAAlIWR.jpeg

EnubOiAVoAEFUnr.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can't make this shit up.

- Airlines are not taking bookings before Xmas. No tickets left.

- Currently registered with DFAT are 37,000 stranded Australians of which 8,000 are registered as being 'vunerable'. 

- This is an email sent out by DFAT to those registered in Europe offering a seat on just TWO facilitated flights (Qantas) departing Europe next month. 

- I think we can comfortably say them seats are gone. 

- That leaves say 36,500 registered PLUS around maybe same again (current ratio travelling is 50/50) unregistered, already booked (but unconfirmed seats until say 48 hours before) before 18 September still strandard.

- The total is therefore somewhere between 35,000 and 70,000.

- There is ONLY 29,000 quarantine places provided by the states for ALL arrivals incl non citizens available between now and Xmas incl Melbourne and Canberra coming on line. In addition 5,000 places is now available at Howard Springs for Govt facilitated flights (capacity just doubled late today).

The maths doesn't work.

So Morrison is bullshitting on an industrial scale. 

EnvPYiRVcAEzrX3.jpeg

EnvPYiSVQAE_63o.jpeg

Interestingly you agree not to make any claim against the government even when they breach responsibility to you.

So if you contract conv19 in flight tough shit. 
If you get stranded 1/2 way tough shit. 
If you arrive at airport and DFAT have screwed up tough shit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems there is only ONE country in the world that has put an effective ban on its citizens returning home. 

It seems the BBC Travel Show on the BBC News and World News Channel are making a show about people still separated by travel bans.

Guess which country features? 

Not the one that globally promotes 'mateship' surely.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Being bumped from a seat is common place. Three times is the average before succeeding providing you have the cash to go again pending a refund that will take eons. 

However an entire fucking aircraft being bumped by Border Force/Dept of Infrastructure with 32 Australians on board and on the tarmac just before take off...well that really requires a special skill. 

They were told the next available quarantine slot in Australia is now January 20.

Australia is the world's new joke.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m still getting my head around the whole stranded thing.  I know part of it involves what people can afford.  But my Brother in law flew out to Vietnam 3 weeks ago on a business trip and I believe flies back in next week to then go into pre-arranged quarantine for 2 weeks. 

genuine question.

How is it possible for his company to arrange that but all these 30k people not to be able to get back under their own steam?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SCARECROW said:

I’m still getting my head around the whole stranded thing.  I know part of it involves what people can afford.

Zero to do with cost and what people can afford. More money simply means you potentially travel earllier, it doesn't change overall numbers allowed back. 

One caveat to travel time is with number of times to book and lose seat being around three times on average, you are stuck with same airline to go again unless you have the money to use another airline. Refund times are up to 6 months depending who with, how you book and pay. 

1 hour ago, SCARECROW said:

But my Brother in law flew out to Vietnam 3 weeks ago on a business trip and I believe flies back in next week to then go into pre-arranged quarantine for 2 weeks. 

That is quite normal but not big numbers as nationals even dual nationals prevented leaving unless resident overseas.

You get exemption to leave, you then get guaranteed return quarantine slot and so you bump someone stranded from using it. They stay stranded longer.

Great system. Couldn't think of a better way of fucking people stranded over if you tried. 

1 hour ago, SCARECROW said:

genuine question.

How is it possible for his company to arrange that but all these 30k people not to be able to get back under their own steam?

It's not 30k, it's somewhere between $37k registered and 70K registered and unregistered. Current ratio by actual travel numbers is around 50/50, but that ratio is reducing the unregistered. The unregistered ones returning usuallywith more money or have better connections or just lucky.

Has NOTHING to do with "own steam".

More than 20k empty airline seats land every week. It is SOLELY driven by quarantine beds nothing else and beds they pay over $200 a day to use.  

Those beds are administered by the states and they refuse to increase their number. Queensland far the worst even not filling it's quota because their organisation is shit.  SA the opposition wants their 1,200 beds reduced to zero. 

PS. But wait there is more. Some states have asked Feds if returning international students can get exemption priority to enter Australia and so displace those stranded. Feds said get fucked unless you increase Q bed numbers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

However an entire fucking aircraft being bumped by Border Force/Dept of Infrastructure with 32 Australians on board and on the tarmac just before take off...well that really requires a special skill. 

They were told the next available quarantine slot in Australia is now January 20.

And now the story continues.

- Albanese found out about this catastrofuck where this entire plane, United Airlines UA863 departing San Fransisco and landing Sydney yesterday was bumped and bumped AFTER  passengers were loaded awaiting takeoff.

- Albanese rings McCormack deputy PM and Minister for Infrastructure whose Dept Air Services use a dartboard in the 48/24 hours before lift off in conjunction with airlines to allocate ACTUAL passenger names to ACTUAL quarantine beds in each state. 

- Albanese rips McCormack a new arsehole.

- McCormack rings Dept who then bump 32 already allotted Q beds who were arriving Sydney tomorrow from elsewhere.

- The 32 are on scheduled flight United Airlines UA863 landing Sydney tomorrow morning, except it has 32 MORE passengers than originally scheduled from the Airservices dartboard.

- So 32 unknown people around the world have now got a telephone call that their seat on one of about a dozen other flights scheduled to land in Sydney tomorrow, has disappeared.

- No-one is taking bookings until the New Year. The unknown 32 are now well and truly fucked.

- Albanese is puffing his chest out being the great saviour. Not sure the unknown 32 who were bumped would agree.

A political stunt cunt. 

You can't make this shit up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GREAT that today on Insiders ABC talked 'Stranded Aussies'.

GREAT they referred to the States and Territories quarantine capacity of around 6,000 per week for ALL incoming persons (not just Aust nationals), being the BOTTLENECK.

GREAT they referred to the 'National Hotel Quarantine Review" dated 17 October by Jane Halton the Secretary of the Commonwealth Department of Health. National Cabinet was briefed by her in person on 23 October. 

Her report RECOMMENDS "home quarantine with tracking technology" and “federal quarantine facility” with “surge capacity” to get people home before “northern hemisphere winter”.  

BAD they DIDN'T mention Government has had the Halton report for over a month and DIDN'T emphasise Morrison has done nothing about it. 

GREAT they mentioned Morrison promised on 18 Sept to get  26,000 Stranded Aussies registered with DFAT would be home by Christmas. Only 14,000 of those have come home as of Friday. That has blown out to 38,000, and the number of vulnerable Australians stranded has doubled in 5 weeks to 8000.  

_______________

The programs pundits summarised, noting Victoria is an exception to some views, as follows: 

- This is a Morrison populist political decision (aka Qld Anna on pre-election closed border).  

- Deliberate decision by Morrison NOT to implement Halton's practical solution.

- HOWEVER polls show community SUPPORT to Halton's report on "home quarantine with tracking technology." 

- This is not just a Stranded Aussies issue, but something is necessary to open up Australia's borders for wider economic reasons.

- The political pressure on Govt is rising and will keep rising.

_______________

Ironically program closed with this piece on the Foreign Affairs Department Secretary Frances Adamson. 

It is her Department that is responsible for the biggest FAIL. Not starting to act until the week ending 18 September, by ONLY then giving Stranded Aussies the means to register online, over 2 months AFTER a entry CAP was introduced on 10 July. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey ScooterM - on 18 Sept you promised to get 26,000 Stranded Aussies on DFAT’s list home by Christmas. A list now blown out to 37,000.
 
So far you have only allowed 14,000 on your 18 Sept list to come back mate.

Why are you leaving Australians behind mate?

Even feckless Dan is a braver cunt than you, you spineless cunt. He is willing to cop flak because he won’t let the tennis players in before Christmas because he wants to get these Aussies home. 

Why are you not even reading your favourite newspaper anymore cunt?

Surely it isn't because even they have worked out you are useless populist cunt, no different than that 'closed border election' cunt in Qld?

30 Nov The Australian - "Coronavirus: Let’s join push for all Aussies to come home."

The clock is ticking, and your original list is blowing out cunt. 

2437e8fc-50c7-4d2f-a620-22a45af4bc71.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems at least Vic has learnt its lesson:

Daniel Andrews (on hotel quarantine):

There are no private security engaged, only Victoria police performing those roles as well as ADF, and they will have other functions of a general nature. But Victoria police would be not only leading but they will be the exclusive provider of that – if you like – security work. So it is making sure that only those who are allowed in and out, going in and out of the hotel, making sure the perimeter, any internal boundaries, all those bubble arrangements, as they should be – this is about making sure we have the highest degree of formality and therefore the highest degree of certainty. 

And all staff will be either employed by the Victorian government, or exclusively engaged by the Victorian government.

Andrews:

No moonlighting, no second jobs, no subcontracting of a subcontract because there are no subcontracts – it is all direct and obvious and clear and I am very careful to commission now to work so closely with us and engaged to ensure we have police available. 

ADF will have more to say about the total number and the sort of duties. We have a final conversation to have to finalise with the federal government and ADF but that is a massive difference – no private security.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, RobG said:

It seems at least Vic has learnt its lesson:

Andrews looking forward is very good.

Andrews looking back and taking responsibility is appalling.

The longer Andrews doesn't come clean, the longer it will stick around and get worse for him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RobG said:

It seems at least Vic has learnt its lesson:

Daniel Andrews (on hotel quarantine):

There are no private security engaged, only Victoria police performing those roles as well as ADF, and they will have other functions of a general nature. But Victoria police would be not only leading but they will be the exclusive provider of that – if you like – security work. So it is making sure that only those who are allowed in and out, going in and out of the hotel, making sure the perimeter, any internal boundaries, all those bubble arrangements, as they should be – this is about making sure we have the highest degree of formality and therefore the highest degree of certainty. 

And all staff will be either employed by the Victorian government, or exclusively engaged by the Victorian government.

Andrews:

No moonlighting, no second jobs, no subcontracting of a subcontract because there are no subcontracts – it is all direct and obvious and clear and I am very careful to commission now to work so closely with us and engaged to ensure we have police available. 

ADF will have more to say about the total number and the sort of duties. We have a final conversation to have to finalise with the federal government and ADF but that is a massive difference – no private security.

 

Finally. Dragged kicking and screaming across the line no less.

Good result that is about 6 months or so too late.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Their chances to be on that Qatar 18 December flight?

Fearful.

There are over 100 passengers booked on that flight to Perth. The average manifest to date around 50.  

On 11/24/2020 at 12:33 PM, jack_sparrow said:

ENTRY INTO AUST POWERBALL

** Game Cheat

ie. Any airline who is domiciled in the Arab Emirates - Your game success of being lucky just joined a steaming, unflushed turd floating in the shitter.

ie. An airline with the initials say SA whole different box of monkeys.

Forget Qantas they only will fly if subsidised by Government.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, darth reapius said:

Pity you KKK lot can't read.

He and his entourage are going into 'self quarantine' so has ZERO impact on "Abandoned Australians" ability to return home.

However more than a touch of hypocrisy by ScooterM.

The Feds via Dutton's Australia Border Force are the ones that issue EXEMPTIONS to quarantine in 'state nominated quarantine premises' to permit 'self quarantine.'

There is a greater probability of those "Abandoned Australians" banging the head of state in the country where they are stranded, than being issued with one of those quarantine exemptions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, RobG said:

It seems at least Vic has learnt its lesson:

Daniel Andrews (on hotel quarantine):

There are no private security engaged, only Victoria police performing those roles as well as ADF, and they will have other functions of a general nature. But Victoria police would be not only leading but they will be the exclusive provider of that – if you like – security work. So it is making sure that only those who are allowed in and out, going in and out of the hotel, making sure the perimeter, any internal boundaries, all those bubble arrangements, as they should be – this is about making sure we have the highest degree of formality and therefore the highest degree of certainty. 

And all staff will be either employed by the Victorian government, or exclusively engaged by the Victorian government.

8 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Andrews looking forward is very good.

Andrews looking back and taking responsibility is appalling.

The longer Andrews doesn't come clean, the longer it will stick around and get worse for him. 

7 hours ago, Dark Cloud said:

Finally. Dragged kicking and screaming across the line no less.

Good result that is about 6 months or so too late.

 

 

"ThereThere are no private security engaged, only Victoria police performing those roles as well as ADF,..."

It is worth noting that while this Victorian Hotel Quarantine Mk II is night and day compared to Mk I, it comes at a big cost, not just monetary. 

That cost is the number of Quarantine places being reduced.

- All Quarantine Hotels in Australia have employed a combination of State Police, ADF and private security. Private security however play NO part in administration and their role is RESTRICTED to manning hotel exit points ONLY.

That puts private security having NO practical contact with those being quarantined. This greatly reduces the risk of community transmission from a labour force NOT as tightly controlled away from the job.

- This Victorian model MkII does away with that private security all together and those hotel exits are now manned by police and or the ADF. 

- The other states WON'T be changing their model and follow Victoria for obvious reasons. There is NO real practical benefit having regard to the extra cost, direct and indirect.

So LESS quarantine places, LESS places available for Abandoned Australians is the cost of Andrews political stunt for domestic consumption in Victoria.

Done by Andrews to take the spotlight off the past, avoid reckoning with the past and taking responsibility for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

"ThereThere are no private security engaged, only Victoria police performing those roles as well as ADF,..."

It is worth noting that while this Victorian Hotel Quarantine Mk II is night and day compared to Mk I, it comes at a big cost, not just monetary. 

That cost is the number of Quarantine places being reduced.

- All Quarantine Hotels in Australia have employed a combination of State Police, ADF and private security. Private security however play NO part in administration and their role is RESTRICTED to manning hotel exit points ONLY.

That puts private security having NO practical contact with those being quarantined. This greatly reduces the risk of community transmission from a labour force NOT as tightly controlled away from the job.

- This Victorian model MkII does away with that private security all together and those hotel exits are now manned by police and or the ADF. 

- The other states WON'T be changing their model and follow Victoria for obvious reasons. There is NO real practical benefit having regard to the extra cost, direct and indirect.

So LESS quarantine places, LESS places available for Abandoned Australians is the cost of Andrews political stunt for domestic consumption in Victoria.

Done by Andrews to take the spotlight off the past, avoid reckoning with the past and taking responsibility for it.

I'm still puzzled by the fixation on the use of police and ADF personnel for tasks similar to those performed by civilian customs and immigration officials throughout Australia. There seems to be a binary view that you can use either police and ADF or casual, untrained gig workers.

I still believe it's an inappropriate use of police and ADF personnel. I don't see them running customs, immigration or quarantine services which are contexts where the effects can be equally as grave—imagine if rabies or foot and mouth disease was to make an appearance in Australia.

I can't see why the feds haven't stepped up and used customs and immigration personnel to oversee and manage the job, with police or border force and health officials having oversight along with roles for independent auditors and ombudsman. It makes far more sense to do this on a federal level, with a cadre of staff that expands in times of crisis in much the same way as the various electoral commissions expand and contract over election cycles. Where is the Australian equivalent of the US CDC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, RobG said:

I'm still puzzled by the fixation on the use of police and ADF personnel for tasks similar to those performed by civilian customs and immigration officials throughout Australia. There seems to be a binary view that you can use either police and ADF or casual, untrained gig workers.

I still believe it's an inappropriate use of police and ADF personnel. I don't see them running customs, immigration or quarantine services which are contexts where the effects can be equally as grave—imagine if rabies or foot and mouth disease was to make an appearance in Australia.

I can't see why the feds haven't stepped up and used customs and immigration personnel to oversee and manage the job, with police or border force and health officials having oversight along with roles for independent auditors and ombudsman. It makes far more sense to do this on a federal level, with a cadre of staff that expands in times of crisis in much the same way as the various electoral commissions expand and contract over election cycles.

Rob Police/ADF they are all on the Govt payroll state or federal, no different than Feds Border Force. All subject to government employees regs etc. No civilian there. 

The issue is ONLY state employees have jurisdictional authority to direct anyone. The Feds don't unless under specific laws that transcend state boundaries like Aust Border Force, Federal Police, ASIO etc?  Health isn't on that list.

So federal employee are just mere helpers. The number of those federal helpers is the decision of the states and Feds go say yes or no. Answer so far has been 100% yes.

Is having states run the show for a national emergency and a virus that doesn't respect boundaries a good thing? No. It is fucking rediculous. 

That binary of all Govt employees or some other staffing combination only exists in Victoria.

Why?

My view.

12 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Done by Andrews to take the spotlight off the past, avoid reckoning with the past and taking responsibility for it.

And

53 minutes ago, RobG said:

Where is the Australian equivalent of the US CDC?

Australian Government Department of Health but with a slight twist that health care in Australia is devolved ENTIRELY to the states, but not territories.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

2 Wong's is being very restrained.

 

 

She should go and live in china...wait. She can't. They don't allow carpet munching in that progressive utopia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

She should go and live in china...wait. She can't. They don't allow carpet munching in that progressive utopia.

Women don't have 'carpet' anymore.  They did once, not now.  I saw it on youtube.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, astro said:

Women don't have 'carpet' anymore.  They did once, not now.  I saw it on youtube.

Chinese chicks still do. I saw it on Porn hub.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't mind the natural look, just don't like getting it stuck between my teeth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, astro said:

I don't mind the natural look, just don't like getting it stuck between my teeth.

"..just don't like getting it stuck between my teeth.."

Is that why you prefer larger cocks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why wait for the bullshit Hotel Quarantine Inquiry coming out 2 days b4 Xmas. 

This the abridged version, only 10 minutes and includes all the bits Dan's Inquiry will leave out. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2020 at 10:43 AM, RobG said:

I'm still puzzled by the fixation on the use of police and ADF personnel for tasks similar to those performed by civilian customs and immigration officials throughout Australia. There seems to be a binary view that you can use either police and ADF or casual, untrained gig workers.

I still believe it's an inappropriate use of police and ADF personnel. I don't see them running customs, immigration or quarantine services which are contexts where the effects can be equally as grave—imagine if rabies or foot and mouth disease was to make an appearance in Australia.

I can't see why the feds haven't stepped up and used customs and immigration personnel to oversee and manage the job, with police or border force and health officials having oversight along with roles for independent auditors and ombudsman. It makes far more sense to do this on a federal level, with a cadre of staff that expands in times of crisis in much the same way as the various electoral commissions expand and contract over election cycles. Where is the Australian equivalent of the US CDC?

And it's not as if they have any international flights and passengers to inspect...they must be twiddling their thumbs for the last 9 months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2020 at 11:28 AM, jack_sparrow said:

Rob Police/ADF they are all on the Govt payroll state or federal, no different than Feds Border Force.

ADF personnel have no power to direct civilians beyond that of ordinary citizens unless martial law has been enforced or they are performing specific duties on a military base. Police only have powers under various laws, they can't detain people without cause. The power they have to detain people for Covid reasons can also be given to anyone suitably engaged by state or federal government, e.g. customs and immigration officials at border entry points.

On 12/1/2020 at 11:28 AM, jack_sparrow said:

All subject to government employees regs etc. No civilian there. 

The vast majority of government employees are civilians. The government should employ the quarantine personnel, or they should be subcontracted under suitable conditions, just like the personnel running detention centres, prisons, etc.

On 12/1/2020 at 11:28 AM, jack_sparrow said:

The issue is ONLY state employees have jurisdictional authority to direct anyone. The Feds don't unless under specific laws that transcend state boundaries like Aust Border Force, Federal Police, ASIO etc?  Health isn't on that list.

You can be detained ("committed for care") under various state mental health acts (it's pretty scary how little it takes to get someone locked up), police are helpful but not necessary. So such powers exist for certain parts of health already. But in regard to quarantine, new legislation would be required. That would include giving suitable powers to appropriately engaged, trained and managed personnel. I don't see how it's any different to customs and immigration, border force or corrective services. There are already privately run prisons in Australia, so there are precedents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, RobG said:
Quote

The issue is ONLY state employees have jurisdictional authority to direct anyone. The Feds don't unless under specific laws that transcend state boundaries like Aust Border Force, Federal Police, ASIO etc?  Health isn't on that list.

You can be detained ("committed for care") under various state mental health acts (it's pretty scary how little it takes to get someone locked up), police are helpful but not necessary. So such powers exist for certain parts of health already. But in regard to quarantine, new legislation would be required. That would include giving suitable powers to appropriately engaged, trained and managed personnel. I don't see how it's any different to customs and immigration, border force or corrective services. There are already privately run prisons in Australia, so there are precedents.

Rob maybe start first with who is in primary control before looking to devolve responsibility on the ground.

The old adage about learning from mistakes.

Worse is even when those mistakes are spookily similiar.

- Spanish Flu 1918/19.

- Australia was going swimmingly as this pandemic circled the world by rigoourous control of its sea border with the rest of the infected world.

- Quarantine stations in the major ports of entry like that at Nth Head in Sydney still preserved today.

- Unfortunately a breech occured at the Port of Melbourne and one infected person off a ship coming from ravaged NZ travelled to Sydney and without the Victorian Govt telling anyone. 

- New cases skyrocketed and NSW blamed Victoria and shut it's border. Other states followed suit.

- Spanish Flu 1918/19 killed 15,000 in Australia. That equates to 78,000 today.

If the Commonwealth invoked the emergency health and quarantine powers it enjoyed then and still enjoys today under the Constitution, then maybe the 1918/19 result might have been different.

Wind forward 100 years a lesson not learnt.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jack_sparrow said:

Do they come sub titled for the intellectualy impaired now?

Should we go easy on him Jack, maybe he has issues we don't know about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm one of the Aussies abroad trying to get back home and the latest issue a lot of us have noticed is that <someone> has changed our responses on the Covid DFAT site from 'I am seeking to return to Australia within the next 2 months' to 'I am not seeking to return to Australia at this time'.  It seems to have happened to hundreds of us at least!

Fucking ScuMo trying to cook the books and fuck us all over even more!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Torsten said:

I'm one of the Aussies abroad trying to get back home and the latest issue a lot of us have noticed is that <someone> has changed our responses on the Covid DFAT site from 'I am seeking to return to Australia within the next 2 months' to 'I am not seeking to return to Australia at this time'.  It seems to have happened to hundreds of us at least!

Fucking ScuMo trying to cook the books and fuck us all over even more! 

Another Jacky-boi fucking sock.

How many do you have?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Torsten said:

I'm one of the Aussies abroad trying to get back home and the latest issue a lot of us have noticed is that <someone> has changed our responses on the Covid DFAT site from 'I am seeking to return to Australia within the next 2 months' to 'I am not seeking to return to Australia at this time'.  It seems to have happened to hundreds of us at least!

Fucking ScuMo trying to cook the books and fuck us all over even more!

Trying to get back to Melbourne?

 

A bit primitive?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Trying to get back to Melbourne?

 

A bit primitive?

Cool ?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Trying to get back to Melbourne?

 

A bit primitive?

Queensland

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Torsten said:

UK

Well. Good luck. Keep trying. Who knows what's going on and how fast it will change. Get Jack to lobby the various govts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, darth reapius said:

128609016_159453135878681_2875455220668887456_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=mF57VaZ7SnIAX8xkv4V&_nc_oc=AQlUHEXjgiuBXXt-pm33dEIhaoMWKCKJg2Sx_TPvklwIzhSiGPMzNrpstit9FrJmyPQ&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.xx&oh=8ed4bc60f5a9bd28ec73999d63f9519b&oe=5FEE57C1

Does your mum guardian let you have an alcoholic drink with dinner, or are you on the red cordial? Either way, water is a good substitute

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Torsten said:

I'm one of the Aussies abroad trying to get back home and the latest issue a lot of us have noticed is that <someone> has changed our responses on the Covid DFAT site from 'I am seeking to return to Australia within the next 2 months' to 'I am not seeking to return to Australia at this time'.  It seems to have happened to hundreds of us at least!

Fucking ScuMo trying to cook the books and fuck us all over even more!

It didn't go unnoticed. They started that approach 2 weeks ago using a cold calling outfit contacting those registered. 

Posted 25 November

"Some shitfuckery afoot for those who have registered with DFAT. This has appeared on DFAT's Smart Traveller site.

Calls to Registered Australians

DFAT has started calling and texting people who have registered with a few short questions. 

The questions are looking to have people DE REGISTER if they are not intending to travel before Xmas.

ScoMo's promise of getting everyone home by Xmas is going to shit.... so make it look as though numbers stranded are reducing."

..and ignore Astro/Randumb...a trolling cunt.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Torsten said:

Queensland

Have you got a airline seat yet and if so which airline and does it enter Aust at   Brisbane or Brisbane via Sydney??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dark Cloud said:

Does your mum guardian let you have an alcoholic drink with dinner, or are you on the red cordial? Either way, water is a good substitute

I'm thinking this. 

images - 2020-12-03T221813.846.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dark Cloud said:

Should we go easy on him Jack, maybe he has issues we don't know about

Yes!

Today, Thursday the 3rd of December, is International Day of Disabled Persons.

We should encourage disabled children to express themselves and not discourage them

3 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Do they come sub titled for the intellectualy impaired now?

Shame on you Jack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

It didn't go unnoticed. They started that approach 2 weeks ago using a cold calling outfit contacting those registered. 

Posted 25 November

"Some shitfuckery afoot for those who have registered with DFAT. This has appeared on DFAT's Smart Traveller site.

Calls to Registered Australians

DFAT has started calling and texting people who have registered with a few short questions. 

The questions are looking to have people DE REGISTER if they are not intending to travel before Xmas.

ScoMo's promise of getting everyone home by Xmas is going to shit.... so make it look as though numbers stranded are reducing."

..and ignore Astro/Randumb...a trolling cunt.

 

Ah gotcha.  Yeah I had one of those calls, and the tone of the questions was very much trying to delist you.  I didn't actually think they'd overwrite our answers off the back of that though.  Such a deceitful fucking shitshow he's running.

I also enquired about financial assistance options in the event of having to support multiple flight bookings and was referred to the smarttraveller site.  To be eligible you need to evidence where you need to prove you've pretty much begged from anyone and everyone else (including 4 friends and family!!) before they'll even consider it.  Cunts.  He just couldn't give a fuck about us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Have you got a airline seat yet and if so which airline and does it enter Aust at   Brisbane or Brisbane via Sydney??

Currently booked with Singapore direct into Brissie for 3-Jan  We were Bris via Syd but I think Singapore Air binned that route as there were a lot of us that got rebooked on the same day.

Singapore seem to be one of the most reliable options so fingers crossed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dark Cloud said:

Well. Good luck. Keep trying. Who knows what's going on and how fast it will change. Get Jack to lobby the various govts

Thanks, we're in the process of packing up the house now so will see how we go.

My wife and I had Covid last month and I've heard of reduced quarantine for those who have tested positive previously / have antibodies so am also trying to get additional tests done to prove it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Torsten said:

Currently booked with Singapore direct into Brissie for 3-Jan  We were Bris via Syd but I think Singapore Air binned that route as there were a lot of us that got rebooked on the same day.

Singapore seem to be one of the most reliable options so fingers crossed.

Singapore the best by country mile as they are an advocate for those with problems and are all over Dept of Transport morons who match seats to quarantine beds in each state. They also honour economy bookings and don't gouge at 11th hour.

They pack out the Singapore to Bris via Sydney route first as they get two cities quarantine beds on one flight which increases their return.

Your Sunday direct flight sounds like a fresh batch allocation of bookings not filling seats one by one. Maybe even a new previously unscheduled flight. Very promising but quarantine places is still the bottleneck and Qld quarantine places organisation is shit.

With Singapore inside 48 hours before take off without seat cancellation the fat lady is singing. 

Good luck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Torsten said:

I also enquired about financial assistance options in the event of having to support multiple flight bookings and was referred to the smarttraveller site.  To be eligible you need to evidence where you need to prove you've pretty much begged from anyone and everyone else (including 4 friends and family!!) before they'll even consider it.  Cunts.  He just couldn't give a fuck about us.

DFAT's advise via Embassy's to the financially vunerable is to set up a GoFundMe. 

Worse than cunts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You do realise that in order to get overseas acquired cases, some cunts have got to want to come from overseas to your shit-hole, right? 

 

And actually, I don't think WA is a shit-hole, but I get sick of your self-righteous, hypocritical, self-congratulatory wanking-off for what is, essentially, nothing that y'all have done but a quirk of good fortune and geography

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Torsten said:

  He just couldn't give a fuck about us.

I feel for you mate but it isn't as much that he doesn't give a fuck about you, it is just that he collectively gives a fuck about the 25 million of us here and virus free. There are limitations to how many people can be safely quarantined at a time and it is what it is. There are strange days indeed and many people have had a lot worse than not being able to return home when they want happen to them this year. Clearly it is a major for you but to the vast number of Australians and those around the world Scomo gets a 10 out of 10 for his overall handling of the pandemic. I hope you do get home soon.

Jack is very focused on this issue at the moment, and Boris Johnson is gratefully enjoying the break. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

I feel for you mate but it isn't as much that he doesn't give a fuck about you, it is just that he collectively gives a fuck about the 25 million of us here and virus free. There are limitations to how many people can be safely quarantined at a time and it is what it is.

". it isn't as much that he doesn't give a fuck about you,..There  are limitations to how many people can be safely quarantined at a time and it is what it is.

Horseshit "it is what it fucking is" LB. Pull your fucking head out of your arse.  

Feds own 'National Hotel Quarantine Review" dated 17 October, (National Cabinet Incl states was briefed on 23 October.) says the current quarantine shit is unsustainable and should be changed ASAP.

So a populist political decision still happening into month two by Morrison ALONE that fools get sucked in by. Science goes out the fucking window and your fellow Australians are fucked over.

So LB what is it? 

Sorry I didn't know?

OR

I'm still a ignorant selfish cunt?

On 11/29/2020 at 10:31 AM, jack_sparrow said:

GREAT that today on Insiders ABC talked 'Stranded Aussies'.

GREAT they referred to the States and Territories quarantine capacity of around 6,000 per week for ALL incoming persons (not just Aust nationals), being the BOTTLENECK.

GREAT they referred to the 'National Hotel Quarantine Review" dated 17 October by Jane Halton the Secretary of the Commonwealth Department of Health. National Cabinet was briefed by her in person on 23 October. 

Her report RECOMMENDS "home quarantine with tracking technology" and “federal quarantine facility” with “surge capacity” to get people home before “northern hemisphere winter”.  

BAD they DIDN'T mention Government has had the Halton report for over a month and DIDN'T emphasise Morrison has done nothing about it. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Weyalan said:

You do realise that in order to get overseas acquired cases, some cunts have got to want to come from overseas to your shit-hole, right? 

 

And actually, I don't think WA is a shit-hole, but I get sick of your self-righteous, hypocritical, self-congratulatory wanking-off for what is, essentially, nothing that y'all have done but a quirk of good fortune and geography

Darth drinks the McGowan coolaid. He ignores the fact that we've had over 250 Covid cases since the start of May, all imported cases either in hotel quarantine of crew from foreign flagged ships.  Thankfully though we've had no community transmission for more than 7 months, however that hasn't stopped the McGowan govt introducing a mandatory "Safe WA" app that we must all download now to be able to get our coffee fix, grab a pint or sweat our asses off at the gym (amongst many other places) from tomorrow.  

Lots of people booking flights to and from Sydney & Melbourne for travel from next week now that both NSW & Vic have had no community transmission for 4 weeks, however that door could shut if there is any community transmission in Sydney from that Novotel Darling Harbour worker.

I find it incredible that the NSW Health Minister Brad Hazzard said " there were no concerns about hotel quarantine causing cases to creep into the community" https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-12-04/sydney-coronavirus-case-not-locally-transmitted/12949714

I'm sorry but isn't that how the Victorian 2nd wave started? Maybe the hotel worker is not from a big family and hence the risk of further community transmission is reduced.  Who knows? Time will tell I guess. I'll err on the side of caution before going to buy flight tickets to Sydney so Miss 4 can see her grandies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Alhadder said:

I find it incredible that the NSW Health Minister Brad Hazzard said " there were no concerns about hotel quarantine causing cases to creep into the community" https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-12-04/sydney-coronavirus-case-not-locally-transmitted/12949714

I'm sorry but isn't that how the Victorian 2nd wave started?

Quarantine Hotels are a high risk source and will ALWAYS be. a high risk source like ANY form of quarantine.

Victoria's BIGGEST FAIL wasn't the hotel security guard issue. Noting that was compounded by putting infected meatworks employees into the same fucking hotel. 

The Victorian Govt BIGGEST FAIL was NOT having a contact/trace system with sufficient capacity' that could CONTROL any outbreak beyond a fart out of a bottle.

NSW has a robust contact/trace system and it is working.

That is why NSW Minister Brad Hazzard said " there were no concerns about hotel quarantine causing cases to creep into the community"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alhadder said:

Time will tell I guess. I'll err on the side of caution before going to buy flight tickets to Sydney so Miss 4 can see her grandies.

Yep just 1 community transmission could have McClown shutting you out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

". it isn't as much that he doesn't give a fuck about you,..There  are limitations to how many people can be safely quarantined at a time and it is what it is.

Horseshit "it is what it fucking is" LB. Pull your fucking head out of your arse.  

Feds own 'National Hotel Quarantine Review" dated 17 October, (National Cabinet Incl states was briefed on 23 October.) says the current quarantine shit is unsustainable and should be changed ASAP.

So a populist political decision still happening into month two by Morrison ALONE that fools get sucked in by. Science goes out the fucking window and your fellow Australians are fucked over.

So LB what is it? 

Sorry I didn't know?

OR

I'm still a ignorant selfish cunt?

 

Well I respectfully disagree. I firmly believe that controlled quarantine is the way to go and that needs to be controlled by the Federal government. I know at least 5 people who have come home in the past 3 months. Sure it is a bit of a fuck around but that maybe because THERE IS A GLOBAL PANDEMIC UNDERWAY and a few things are not perfect. Go back to kicking Boris in the nuts. This flogged horse is dead.

And yes I am selfish and I am most certainly a cunt, but I will not tolerate being called ignorant!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Dark Knight said:

Yep just 1 community transmission could have McClown shutting you out.

They are not alone. QLD premier Field Marshall Janette Young will slam the gate shut if someone sneezes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Fixed

Rolling on the cot floor crying.

I hope your nappy isn't leaking like your brain. 

You upset I have a lot more life left ahead of me than you?

Or just jealous we are having such a good time over here?

We must admit we are bummed with how much of Australia doesn't have their shit together and that we have to use fucking QR codes as of tomorrow.

But I guess we'll put up with it to help you whiny cunts out by letting you travel to our great state.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LB 15 said:
6 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

  Feds own 'National Hotel Quarantine Review" dated 17 October, (National Cabinet Incl states was briefed on 23 October.) says the current quarantine shit is unsustainable and should be changed ASAP....

Well I respectfully disagree. I firmly believe that controlled quarantine is the way to go and that needs to be controlled by the Federal government. ...

...And yes I am selfish and I am most certainly a cunt, but I will not tolerate being called ignorant!

 "I firmly believe that controlled quarantine is the way to go and that needs to be controlled  by the Federal government."

LB you can firmly BELIEVE yourself for as long as you like.

Last time I looked you aren't the cunt running the country and failing on this bit. Last time I looked ScoMo is not a health expert.

I would rather BELIEVE Jane Halton, the Sec Comm Depart of Health, ex WHO, member US National Academy of Medicine and winner of the Geneva Health Medal;  whose Report to ScoMo recommends "controlled quarantine" and "controlled  by the Federal government."

:lol::lol::lol:

"I will not tolerate being called ignorant!"

Ignorance is replying without reading.

Ignorance is not knowing when to fold when given the opportunity to do so gracefully. 

LB now you 'look' like a dumb ignorant cunt. I don't like that 'look'. It disturbs me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LB 15 said:
5 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

Yep just 1 community transmission could have McClown shutting you out.

They are not alone. QLD premier Field Marshall Janette Young will slam the gate shut if someone sneezes.

Now think about that and this.

"controlled by the Federal government"

34 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

...Last time I looked ScoMo is not a health expert.

I would rather BELIEVE Jane Halton, the Sec Comm Depart of Health, ex WHO, member US National Academy of Medicine and winner of the Geneva Health Medal;  whose Report to ScoMo recommends "controlled quarantine" and "controlled  by the Federal government."

 

Yep these cunts are fucking hilarious.

Yes David Littleproud MP · Member for Maranoa, Queensland. 

That moron would be equally at home sitting around Palaszczuk's cabinet table who when not closing borders fucked up the Fraser bushfire response, a “dismal failure” that has seen it burnt to a fucking crisp. 

All cunts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Weyalan said:

You do realise that in order to get overseas acquired cases, some cunts have got to want to come from overseas to your shit-hole, right? 

 

And actually, I don't think WA is a shit-hole, but I get sick of your self-righteous, hypocritical, self-congratulatory wanking-off for what is, essentially, nothing that y'all have done but a quirk of good fortune and geography

We did the hard yards. Though I totally understand that us and the Kiwis behaving like we won the America's cup must be a little grating, I think we can be allowed a little self congratulation for dodging this bullet. It required a little more than a quirk of good fortune and geography. Good leadership, basic intelligence and co operation helped. (And next year I'll go back to despising ScoMo and everything he stands for)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stand down. Looks like the Sydney case is a one off and you can visit Grandma for Christmas.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-12-04/sydney-coronavirus-case-not-locally-transmitted-from-us/12949714

NSW Health Minister Brad Hazzard says genomic sequencing has confirmed the COVID-19 strain found in a Sydney hotel worker originated from the United States, likely from a self-isolating airline crew.

Key points:

  • The hotel worker case broke NSW's run of 26 days without a local case
  • NSW Health has confirmed the case was picked up in a quarantine hotel, not from the local community
  • Health Minister Brad Hazzard said it was a "massive relief"

Mr Hazzard said the Minto woman's infection was something of a "twilight zone case" because of the mystery of the source, but pathology results returned on Friday afternoon confirmed its origins.

He said the results were "extremely reassuring".

"We had an air crew who were self-isolating in the Novotel, somehow the person doing the domestic work there got the virus from a member of that particular crew," Mr Hazzard said.

Investigations are continuing into the case and the specific source of the infection, but NSW did not record any other new local infections on Friday.

NSW Health said no further cases had been identified so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How good is being stranded overseas now at Christmas without your loved ones and they seperated from you?

ScoMo has just posted this tweet especially to make you all feel better. 

I think he just set the 'fucking unbelievable cunt' record.

EoZGhJpVEAEeEDj.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

, I think we can be allowed a little self congratulation for dodging this bullet.

So chalking up 90% of the national death toll and closing down state and international borders to then fuck countless businesses and people's lives Australia wide and overseas.... you call "dodging a bullet" and think you deserve a little "self congratulation".

You are fucked in the head. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LB 15 said:

I feel for you mate but it isn't as much that he doesn't give a fuck about you, it is just that he collectively gives a fuck about the 25 million of us here and virus free. There are limitations to how many people can be safely quarantined at a time and it is what it is. There are strange days indeed and many people have had a lot worse than not being able to return home when they want happen to them this year. Clearly it is a major for you but to the vast number of Australians and those around the world Scomo gets a 10 out of 10 for his overall handling of the pandemic. I hope you do get home soon.

Jack is very focused on this issue at the moment, and Boris Johnson is gratefully enjoying the break. 

 

Yeah I completely get that we are the small minority in all this and the masses take priority, but it's just the constant stream of double standards, shunning science, mis-management and general clusterfucks that are pissing me off.  But I guess that's just politics anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

 "I firmly believe that controlled quarantine is the way to go and that needs to be controlled  by the Federal government."

LB you can firmly BELIEVE yourself for as long as you like.

Last time I looked you aren't the cunt running the country and failing on this bit. Last time I looked ScoMo is not a health expert.

I would rather BELIEVE Jane Halton, the Sec Comm Depart of Health, ex WHO, member US National Academy of Medicine and winner of the Geneva Health Medal;  whose Report to ScoMo recommends "controlled quarantine" and "controlled  by the Federal government."

:lol::lol::lol:

"I will not tolerate being called ignorant!"

Ignorance is replying without reading.

Ignorance is not knowing when to fold when given the opportunity to do so gracefully. 

LB now you 'look' like a dumb ignorant cunt. I don't like that 'look'. It disturbs me. 

You see Jack having a different view from you doesn't make one ignorant, particularly when you are off on one of your ranting, cut and pasting crusades. In this case agreeing with you would be ignorant of reality. You are in fact acting like one of Allan Jones's covid denighing acolytes, grasping at one 'expert' opinion while ignoring all other because it suits your argument. You can believe that bringing home a few thousand people (who choose to stay living overseas until it didn't suit them anymore) is the biggest issue facing the country, but for the rest of us it is keeping the virus out. And if that means a few don't get home for the sky fairy holiday then I for one have some sympathy but in reality I don't give a fuck. 

I am amused at how you find Jane Halton's CV of working at the WHO so reassuring. By pushing the idea that Australians should be trusted to self quarantine she is demonstrating that despite not working for WHO anymore she is still in the employ of China.

Scomo has a country to run. He has stood head and shoulders above all world leaders during this crisis as our success demonstrates.. Dropping everything to help out some cunts who were too selfish to come home earlier isn't, and shouldn't be, a priority. Making sure that some entitled fuckwit who comes home from OS and then breaks quarantine and kills a few thousand elderly is.

I think you all should be quarantined on Manus island and guarded by the special forces guys named in the Brereton report.

Or better still, if you like living overseas so much, then fucking stay there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

How good is being stranded overseas now at Christmas without your loved ones and they seperated from you?

ScoMo has just posted this tweet especially to make you all feel better. 

I think he just set the 'fucking unbelievable cunt' record.

EoZGhJpVEAEeEDj.jpeg

How dare the Prime Minister put up xmas decorations with his family, when there are entitled cunts still living in London who have now changed their minds. It is outrageous. 

Deep breaths Jack, deep breaths.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

You see Jack having a different view from you doesn't make one ignorant,..

You should have stopped there ....it is not my view you disagree with. Take it up with Jane Halton, the Secretary Commonwealth Department of Health. 

I'm sure you have met at healthcare conferences and know each other well.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Quarantine Hotels are a high risk source and will ALWAYS be. a high risk source like ANY form of quarantine.

Victoria's BIGGEST FAIL wasn't the hotel security guard issue. Noting that was compounded by putting infected meatworks employees into the same fucking hotel. 

The Victorian Govt BIGGEST FAIL was NOT having a contact/trace system with sufficient capacity' that could CONTROL any outbreak beyond a fart out of a bottle.

NSW has a robust contact/trace system and it is working.

That is why NSW Minister Brad Hazzard said " there were no concerns about hotel quarantine causing cases to creep into the community"

No Jack you will just have to sit on your arse in a hotel like everyone else has. You are 'special' but not in the way you think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

You should have stopped there ....it is not my view you disagree with. Take it up with Jane Halton, the Secretary Commonwealth Department of Health. 

I'm sure you have met at healthcare conferences and know each other well.

 

If only you had coached the Wallabies to a Bledisloe cup victory and are a closet gay you could have your own talk back radio show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites