Sign in to follow this  
Mid

Prince Charles tests positive but 'remains in good health'

Prince Charles, 71, is displaying mild symptoms "but otherwise remains in good health", a spokesman said, adding that the Duchess of Cornwall, 72, has been tested but does not have the virus.

Charles and Camilla are now self-isolating at Balmoral.

Buckingham Palace said the Queen last saw her son, the heir to the throne, on 12 March, but was "in good health".

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-52033845

Fuck off with your royals, this is anarchy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fiji Bitter said:

Fuck off with your royals, this is anarchy.

Have you ever considered the possibility of being decent during a global pandemic?

• Like 1

He is in good health apart from talking to his plants and getting angry at buildings...

20 minutes ago, Miffy said:

Have you ever considered the possibility of being decent during a global pandemic?

Exactly. He is a cunt.

The Serene Highness Prince Albert of Monaco tested positive too. I wish them all well !

How very decent of me.

The most interesting is he probably has killed his mother who is 93  and father who is 98

He will be King!

This makes for a great book  

On 3/25/2020 at 8:21 PM, LB 15 said:

He is in good health apart from talking to his plants and getting angry at buildings...

I bet his staff are overjoyed at him breaking the rules, fleeing to his country home, and bringing a fresh batch of Covid19 with him!!  

On 3/25/2020 at 8:22 PM, LB 15 said:

Exactly. He is a cunt.

Fiji or Charles?  Or both?

13 hours ago, mad said:

Fiji or Charles?  Or both?

Fiji. Charles maybe as well - but I have not seen him on the forums. I have met his Sister twice. 'She is a bonza Shelia Bruce and not a bit stuck up.'

• Like 1

Charles is the greatest fan boy and booster for wool. Even more than me, and I've been extreme in that regard since primary school. I wore "tube socks" extremey briefly and went right back to my Wigwams and boy scout shorts instead of those infernal "gym shorts." After some initial smickering, whaddyaknow, I started seeing friends wearing real socks and shorts with pockets!

But Charles is also this adorable little boy peeking his head out of the companionway or cockpit of some boat (Coweslip?) while sailing with daddy and Uffa.

I cut the Royal family some slack because it’s not their fault that the previous generations have all been having children with their cousins for about 200 years. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Fiji. Charles maybe as well - but I have not seen him on the forums. I have met his Sister twice. 'She is a bonza Shelia Bruce and not a bit stuck up.'

She's a sailor - a real one.

Her personal boat

image.png.fd3075d7376fced767ed31376286f8ce.png

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

I cut the Royal family some slack because it’s not their fault that the previous generations have all been having children with their cousins for about 200 years. 

I feel a bit sorry for Chuck.

Imagine being 71 and still waiting for your first job.

• Like 1

The whole of the UK shelters in place, and everybody is being told to not travel to second homes or isolate in rural communities and camp sites to avoid putting pressure on rural health services.  Then this fucking charlie gets tested, finds he is carrying the plague, so jumps in his fucking helicopter and is flown to his second home in Scotland.

Go home, you prick, be an example to 'your subjects'.  Or preferably, die with minimum fuss.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

She's a sailor - a real one.

Yes she is!

Besides being a Squadron member, she also serves at Admiral at the London.

519147_300x200f.jpg

18 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Her personal boat

image.png.fd3075d7376fced767ed31376286f8ce.png

More about the boat here.

Coronavirus fears for Queen and Philip as 'servant who walks royal dogs falls ill'

The footman - who is now self-isolating - is understood to have been trusted with a number of duties involving contact with Her Majesty on a daily basis.

They included bringing her drinks and meals, introducing guests, delivering letters and walking her two dogs.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/lifestyle/lifestyleroyals/coronavirus-fears-for-queen-and-philip-as-servant-who-walks-royal-dogs-falls-ill/ar-BB11RgGY?li=AAgfLCP&ocid=mailsignout

2fb1f0ff1589fb03ffa4814f3aef0929.jpg.d5d49b70bd3dbf4de2be2c50652027ca.jpg

@mad , "Have you ever considered the possibility of being decent during a global pandemic?"

30 minutes ago, Fiji Bitter said:

@mad , "Have you ever considered the possibility of being decent during a global pandemic?"

Very much so, I just fail to see why anybody should care any more  about that family compared to the one living next door to you..... especially as they are incredibly privileged and some saw fit to break the travel rules and fly around to second homes, almost definitely taking the virus with them........ that’s a selfish, cuntish act beyond belief.  

They can have decent, when they learn to behave decently, which as a family, most are severely lacking. 

• Like 3

Charles out of isolation after 7 days?

WTF!

• Like 1

On 3/29/2020 at 7:35 PM, mad said:

Very much so, I just fail to see why anybody should care any more  about that family compared to the one living next door to you..... especially as they are incredibly privileged and some saw fit to break the travel rules and fly around to second homes, almost definitely taking the virus with them........ that’s a selfish, cuntish act beyond belief.  

They can have decent, when they learn to behave decently, which as a family, most are severely lacking. 

What do you expect from a bunch of Germans and a Greek? I do like that one of them married someone who got her tits out on a hit Netflix show. (Suits series 2 Episode 4 at the 12.28 point. And again at 13.04, 13.12 and an arse shot at 13.28) 

very odd family.

2 hours ago, Fiji Bitter said:

Charles out of isolation after 7 days?

WTF!

I’m going to call bullshit on him having the virus........probably too much port and brandy after dinner. 

• Like 1