LB 15

Those randy citizens of Belgium...

068D9FD9-5CD7-47E3-8BB7-68DCB46FEECC.jpeg

In response the US Republican Party has advised their faithful to continue to enjoy their normal sexual relations provided that it involves the usual 1or less people.

• Like 5

Any commercial flights still scheduled to BRU?

13 hours ago, LB 15 said:

In response the US Republican Party has advised their faithful to continue to enjoy their normal sexual relations provided that it involves the usual 1or less people.

Or less? Sounds unchristian!

On balance, I'd say it was worth it.

Mrs Octopus thinks a threesome is wanking while wearing one of his sock puppets on each hand.

On 3/26/2020 at 10:43 PM, fastyacht said:

they party.

image.thumb.png.be0a4c05225934716f43bafae6333ec6.png

For those who might not know, Luxembourg is not a province and we don't have a federal police in Europe.

Yep, amazingly that's her.  Like a little (big?) slice of 'merica smack in the heart of Western Europe.

Oh, wait, we're not supposed to body shame these days, are we?  :lol:

She's in a bit of hot water it sounds like:

https://www.brusselstimes.com/belgium/103804/government-staff-union-calls-for-maggie-de-blocks-resignation/

20 hours ago, Panoramix said:

For those who might not know, Luxembourg is not a province and we don't have a federal police in Europe.

That whole thing read like a bad spoof.

And what would you expect from the OP ?

1 hour ago, Fiji Bitter said:

And what would you expect from the OP ?

I expected those with moderate intelligence and above to enjoy the humor and for the simple cunts to bitch.

Panned out just like i thought it would. I hear your wife enjoys a threesome but only when you are away. She did tell me she wished your cock was half the size of mine. Did she mention to you which half she liked the best? It appeared to be the back 9 that really got her barracking. 

4 hours ago, fastyacht said:

That whole thing read like a bad spoof.

It is one indeed... As Euro-bashing seems to be the new pastime for some, I felt it was worth mentioning. I let @LB 15 fantasize about shagging 5 Belgium women though, that's good for his health.

5 hours ago, LB 15 said:

I expected those with moderate intelligence and above to enjoy the humor and for the simple cunts to bitch.

Panned out just like i thought it would. I hear your wife enjoys a threesome but only when you are away. She did tell me she wished your cock was half the size of mine. Did she mention to you which half she liked the best? It appeared to be the back 9 that really got her barracking. 

Ya got me.  I'm indeed simple. :P