18 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

I tacke it, you speake foire youself............                 :)

f-Bikini-Lesbians-1436.jpg

10 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

liqk.jpg

That's fucking ingenious. Scary and nuts, but nonetheless ingenious!

On 9/20/2020 at 2:16 PM, BravoBravo said:

liqk.jpg

Oh

My

Gawd

!

!

5 minutes ago, Raptorsailor said:

Please tell me this is somewhere in Florida. 

Yeah...we can still do things like this...

• Downvote 1

Speaking of Not quite right I went on 4chan's GIF board recently, watched less than 10 posts before I remembered why I pretty much only visit /his/, /sci/ and /sp/ on 4chan. 

While obviously a neutral start, the photog is still over the limits. Dick.

1 hour ago, PHIRKIN said:

While obviously a neutral start, the photog is still over the limits. Dick.

One of the riders should have unclipped and accidentally kicked him just under the jaw.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gissie said:

One of the riders should have unclipped and accidentally kicked him just under the jaw.

Or treat him like an obstacle on a trail, weight back and roll over his middle.  

42 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

brk.jpg

What could happen.....

19 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

What could happen.....

It will still trip, it just won't get shut off by someone. Poor mans breaker lock. 

That is just nasty.

19 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

A health official quoted by Tuoi Tre newspaper said the condoms were an extreme health risk to users, the AP reported. 

well shit,  isn't having sex in Vietnam in and of its self an extreme health risk...

58 minutes ago, Marcjsmith said:

A health official quoted by Tuoi Tre newspaper said the condoms were an extreme health risk to users, the AP reported. 

well shit,  isn't having sex in Vietnam in and of its self an extreme health risk...

Imported from China?

3 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

aZyR7DW_460swp.webp

I knew I shoulda taken that left at Albuquerque.  

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

a5W5AKL_700bwp.webp

I'd like to see that fountain running.

On 9/25/2020 at 10:10 AM, LeCanard said:

My tummy still hurts from laffing!!

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=aVvHk_1600883670

That is absolutely hysterical! If you were wondering, "Should I click the link?"  Yes you should!

• Like 2

not sure if this is NQR,  but I was secretly hoping for him to disappear over the edge...

3 hours ago, Marcjsmith said:

not sure if this is NQR,  but I was secretly hoping for him to disappear over the edge...

it certainly is NQR, at least on my book. ditto on the disappearance over the edge.

28 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

aqnA1P7_460swp.webp

bad photoshop...

• Like 1

NINTCHDBPICT000611683035.jpg

monboat.jpg

• Like 5

20 hours ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

aqnA1P7_460swp.webp

the fuck????

On 9/1/2020 at 5:35 PM, BravoBravo said:

A4922A20-E765-4525-9DC2-DD56A5DC9A88.jpeg

Eyeballing it, but looks like about 3ft from the handle, to me. Isn't that the code?

(smh, yes of course sarcasm font)

I would really like to know WTF was going on there.

13 hours ago, sailm8 said:

120948112_181765660121109_3832104246948594906_n.jpg

Ahhh.  Reminds me of the time we dragged our lazyboys into the elevator and had pizza delivered.  To the elevator.  We rode up and down for a good 2 hours before the floor RA confiscated our pizza.  There was no rule against lazyboys in elevators.  But you weren't allowed food and drink. :lol:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, sailm8 said:

Wonder if it's the same building.. 

On 10/6/2020 at 4:41 AM, sailm8 said:

Priceless.  Alabama is just a more northern redneck version of Floriduh.

1 hour ago, Burning Man said:

I'm pretty sure this is a troll. Tip of the hat to the troll on this one though. 

13 hours ago, Burning Man said:
On 10/6/2020 at 4:41 AM, sailm8 said:

They just want videos of chicks doing it. Ever get in an elevator and the whole keypad smells like anchovies?

7 hours ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

I've never 'clicked' an elevator button.  Must be an Alabama thing.

I've never seen an elevator button with genitalia. I don't think I'd click it if I did.

On 10/9/2020 at 3:51 AM, SPORTSCAR said:

132530AD-7ADB-4B0E-B383-E880220D1F26.thumb.jpeg.63765a97c76346849d60fce8f8a7f253.jpeg

HA!  :lol:

I could see doing that though.....   If you literally only had a few minutes left before the lava hit and you are alone at that moment - WTF else are you going to do with the rest of your life.   Just saying.

They didn't have "a few minutes". That's why he was caught in mid-stroke.

They got hit with a pyroclastic flow - essentially instantaneous.

2 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Perhaps he was just urinating.

37 minutes ago, Laker said:

Perhaps he was just urinating.

Hey Freddie,

I thick we alle halve our douttes aboute that oune.

S,.                                                   :)

4 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Or perhaps the heat hit that spot first.

Nobody really likes men in speedo bathing suits... and this could be yet another lesson to avoid them.

I don't think they had Speedo's in 79 AD. :D

On 10/9/2020 at 12:51 PM, SPORTSCAR said:

132530AD-7ADB-4B0E-B383-E880220D1F26.thumb.jpeg.63765a97c76346849d60fce8f8a7f253.jpeg

Just a last desperate attempt to protect the family jewels...

15 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

I don't think they had Speedo's in 79 AD. :D

Offending everyone equally since 79AD.

Australia still has a thing for them.

Volume off...  music is not the best choice.

23 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Around here, they tell us that if Rainier ever blows for real that the pyroclastic flow sill come down off the mountain and through the valley at 200 miles an hour, riding on a cushion of hot gasses and superheated mud of 500F+.  

Last time Rainier did that the subsequent mud  flow made it all the way to Tacoma.  About 5,000 years ago, although it tried again about 500 years ago.  Great place to locate a city.

Hazard-zones-for-lahars-lava-flows-and-pyroclastic-flows-from-Mount-Rainier-Hoblitt.jpg

8 hours ago, Black Sox said:

She sounds upset...

"If you don't know why I'm mad, I'm not telling you.

Oh wait... perhaps I may."

So did she have a meltdown on the news that evening?  I'm guessing no.

I wonder if maybe she's friends with Sarah Palin? Batshit crazy seems to be a common thread up there.

I remember an interview with a bar waitress up there. The interviewer asked her about the 12 to 1 ratio of men to women and she replied "Yes, the odds are good but the goods are odd".

I guess it cuts both ways.

When Cascadia finally gets created, we don't want Alaska.

• Like 3

I admit it, I watch the Discovery Channel from time to time. I kinda enjoy the gold mining shows, especially the scuba under the ice one, and watched the crab catchers for a while. But for the last few years several days a week they go with stupid people homesteading in the Alaska backwoods type shows almost continuously.

I can't watch them because there seems to be a requirement that in order to live free in the woods up north you must be stupid, inept and un-employable. But you do get free money from the state, there is that.

1 hour ago, Willin' said:

II can't watch them because there seems to be a requirement that in order to live free in the woods up north you must be stupid, inept and un-employable. But you do get free money from the state, there is that.

Butte they do halve jobbs, withe the TV peopel..............                                          :)

2 hours ago, Willin' said:

I admit it, I watch the Discovery Channel from time to time. I kinda enjoy the gold mining shows, especially the scuba under the ice one, and watched the crab catchers for a while. But for the last few years several days a week they go with stupid people homesteading in the Alaska backwoods type shows almost continuously.

I can't watch them because there seems to be a requirement that in order to live free in the woods up north you must be stupid, inept and un-employable. But you do get free money from the state, there is that.

i have a friend who moved up there and built a place in the woods...  his favorite toy is a backhoe..   he was ecstatic when he found a nice used one..

pretty smart guy,   said spent most of the winter down at the Y swimming laps..

On 10/11/2020 at 3:56 PM, Left Shift said:

Around here, they tell us that if Rainier ever blows for real that the pyroclastic flow sill come down off the mountain and through the valley at 200 miles an hour, riding on a cushion of hot gasses and superheated mud of 500F+.  

Last time Rainier did that the subsequent mud  flow made it all the way to Tacoma.  About 5,000 years ago, although it tried again about 500 years ago.  Great place to locate a city.

Hazard-zones-for-lahars-lava-flows-and-pyroclastic-flows-from-Mount-Rainier-Hoblitt.jpg

Well, there is a god, and he does punish

On 10/11/2020 at 12:56 PM, Left Shift said:

The more I look at that map, while there are certainly lots of good people and critters threatened by those potential flows, there is almost nothing of cultural value that would be lost except for:

*  The snowy top of the mountain

*  The Lodge at Paradise

*  The bird sanctuary at Nisqually Reach.  

Everything else along those paths that has been constructed by humans is pretty much 20th Century trash.  

Let's read this real slow....White   North   Carolina   Pastor   stops   short   of    the   toilet   room   and   pees   on   a    Black   woman    and     claims   sleeping     pill    reaction.

Yep.  That scans.  

3 hours ago, Left Shift said:

Let's read this real slow....White   North   Carolina   Pastor   stops   short   of    the   toilet   room   and   pees   on   a    Black   woman    and     claims   sleeping     pill    reaction.

Yep.  That scans.  

Actually makes sense,    As much as I want to call him a blatantly racist disrespectful scumbag for Christ, a mind dogged by drugs trying to avoid jet lag seems perfectly likely.    

6 minutes ago, Lark said:

Actually makes sense,    As much as I want to call him a blatantly racist disrespectful scumbag for Christ, a mind dogged by drugs trying to avoid jet lag seems perfectly likely.    

Because a largish black woman sitting in a seat looks so much like a small white airplane toilet. 

57 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Because a largish black woman sitting in a seat looks so much like a small white airplane toilet. 

The mind can be in its own alternate plane.    

Recently, scholars have begun viewing somnambulism as a new type of state dissociation. In this theory, the states of wakefulness and sleep are not mutually exclusive and can mix or oscillate rapidly [14]. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4506454/ 

I woke up once to find the ex had successfully blocked a backfist she claimed I threw while tossing and turning.   There was never violence in our relationship.   If she hadn’t woken up, and if she wasn’t a fellow martial artist with good reflexes, she would have gone to work wih a black eye.   If my eyes hadn’t been closed the entire time, so would I.

Add sleeping pills, maybe a cocktail, a strange place, who knows?    I’m not judging without a history of bad behavior.    

Yeah, a white southerner pissing on a black woman in an airplane VS thrashing around in your sleep.

That's pretty much the same thing.

6 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Yeah, a white southerner pissing on a black woman in an airplane VS thrashing around in your sleep.

That's pretty much the same thing.

Possibly the preacher chose to publicly humiliate himself by pissing on a woman in a plane full of witnesses, 30000 feet from escape.  Then he just stood there, per the article.    A preacher had no words.    Either he was a confident racist who thought the other passengers would approve of the smell and his congregation would tithe better, or perhaps he is telling the truth,    Not every unjust or rude action against a black woman is racism,   Not every southern preacher is a white supremacist.   Sometimes behavior is so stupid drugs are a necessary ingredient.     As I said, I am not judging without more evidence.    If he has a history of preaching racist trash, was quoting Trump from the pulpit, posted insulting memes about black people or pissed on other people I will be more suspicious of deliberate racist stupidity.    

12 hours ago, Left Shift said:

Yep.  That scans.  

Keep it in PA you fucking racist 

2 hours ago, Sgt. Baker said:

Keep it in PA you fucking racist 

Take your goddamn motherfucking foul language, and your fucked up opinions elsewhere you limp dicked, twat waffle, ass wipe.  This is Sailing Anarchy, not Cursing Anarchy!   We have rules here.

SGT Lada

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

Take your goddamn motherfucking foul language, and your fucked up opinions elsewhere you limp dicked, twat waffle, ass wipe.  This is Sailing Anarchy, not Cursing Anarchy!   We have rules here.

SGT Lada

Meth is one hell of a drug there buddy. Should probably put the pipe down. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, dyslexic dog said:

I would be curious to know what the pastor has done since the incident to make amends.  Donate to this woman's favourite charity?  Offer to dry clean all her clothing?  Public apology?  If he has done nothing, he is just as culpable as he would be without the far-fetched excuse that he wasn't awake at the time.  

Disturbing that the pastor's "camp" has no comment.  I suspect we will be hearing more about this in future.

You can bet if the pastor was a POC and peed on a white woman, the press would have identified him in an instant.  Because he was white, he somehow gets a pass.  Unbelievable.

52 minutes ago, Sgt. Baker said:

Meth is one hell of a drug there buddy. Should probably put the pipe down. 

Jebus buddy, did you lose your sense of humor in Lake Michigan or something?

Were you in the military?  I did 8 years in the Army.

8 minutes ago, Rain Man said:

I would be curious to know what the pastor has done since the incident to make amends.  Donate to this woman's favourite charity?  Offer to dry clean all her clothing?  Public apology?  If he has done nothing, he is just as culpable as he would be without the far-fetched excuse that he wasn't awake at the time.  

Disturbing that the pastor's "camp" has no comment.  I suspect we will be hearing more about this in future.

You can bet if the pastor was a POC and peed on a white woman, the press would have identified him in an instant.  Because he was white, he somehow gets a pass.  Unbelievable.

I wondered about this.   If I took a sleeping pill and did something similar (no actual injury but mortifying) what would I do next?   Hope the whole thing dies out?  Lawyer up?   As you said, offer to replace (not just clean) the clothing and publicly apologize seems reasonable and honorable, even if there was no intent.   I disagree with your double standard claim.  If a black man pissed on a white woman there would be equal outcry in the other half of the country.    If he was Muslim Cleric the outcry would have been twice as loud. 

From the Ambien FDA package insert.   I do not know if this particular drug was used.

WARNING: COMPLEX SLEEP BEHAVIORS

Complex sleep behaviors including sleep-walking, sleep-driving, and engaging in other activities while not fully awake may occur following use of AMBIEN. Some of these events may result in serious injuries, including death. Discontinue AMBIEN immediately if a patient experiences a complex sleep behavior [see Contraindications (4) and Warnings and Precautions (5.1)].

46 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

Jebus buddy, did you lose your sense of humor in Lake Michigan or something?

Were you in the military?  I did 8 years in the Army.

Guess you haven’t seen the Chappelle show with rick James. It was a play off that. Wasn’t meaning it literally that you smoke meth. It was a reply to your rambling. 

41 minutes ago, Lark said:

I wondered about this.   If I took a sleeping pill and did something similar (no actual injury but mortifying) what would I do next?   Hope the whole thing dies out?  Lawyer up?   As you said, offer to replace (not just clean) the clothing and publicly apologize seems reasonable and honorable, even if there was no intent.   I disagree with your double standard claim.  If a black man pissed on a white woman there would be equal outcry in the other half of the country.    If he was Muslim Cleric the outcry would have been twice as loud. 

From the Ambien FDA package insert.   I do not know if this particular drug was used.

WARNING: COMPLEX SLEEP BEHAVIORS

Complex sleep behaviors including sleep-walking, sleep-driving, and engaging in other activities while not fully awake may occur following use of AMBIEN. Some of these events may result in serious injuries, including death. Discontinue AMBIEN immediately if a patient experiences a complex sleep behavior [see Contraindications (4) and Warnings and Precautions (5.1)].

sleep styling?  6:18