The Dark Knight

The Swedish Experiment

1 hour ago, Wess said:

When you stoop to using The Daily Mirror as your source, you are scraping the very bottom of the barrel... They are the sort of Politics Mixed with Bingo and Tits journalism that has headlines about Elvis being alive and living on the moon... 

Like I said... couldn’t resist and its kinda the ying to his yang. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Wess said:

That's pretty good....pay that.

You even lured me to be in front of the Mirrors today equivalent to page 3. 

1_Lauren-Goodger.jpg.201c0b17941f34c5dc2be782dc725c3d.jpg

But the Mein Kampf Mirror...for serious.

There was over 600k deaths from all causes last year in the UK. Bath deaths are not considered a cause of death but drownings are. On average 400 people drown in the UK each year and a further 200 people take their own lives on UK waters but let's assume they were just bad swimmers.

So around 0.01% of all deaths.

In around 3 months to 26 June 65K excess deaths over the normal 600K that incl the 600 drownings or up 45% in that period.

Sad thing is there are people who read that shit and believe it.....you sure you aren't one of them mate....like even just posting it??? :lol:

IMG_20200908_155132.jpg.b57e61a604280fe8ef476bfee47e0af8.jpgIMG_20200908_154619.jpg.d06c7d96b09d836b8b6dff6cf2860f6d.jpg

While there have been significantly higher excess deaths, especially in England, it should be noted though, that many countries in Europe, have not seen that at all.

In fact, per Euromomo, 12 out of 19 countries did not report higher Z-scores than normal or as you would associate them with 'somewhat hard winter seasons'.

Also, that is certainly not the case for large parts of the US and other parts of the world.

That picture doesn't even change much in the bracket 65-74. It flattens significantly to basically 'no excess deaths' in the brackets 0-14 and 15-44.

So while I don't think much of the Daily Mirror headline, there are -to put it mildly- other perspectives and data that need to be considered.

The hypothesis, that a lacking or at least overwhelmed health system is the killer could in my view very well argued from this data.

I don't say that this is not a dangerous diseas, it wreaks havoc among vulnerable groups and as decent human beings, we jump to measures to protect them (and us, in this case).

Then again, decent human beings also jump in the water to save other people from drowning, sometimes meeting their own demise. Theirs an analogy to chew on.

And here is the data:

euromomo.jpg

• Like 3

I love this place.  And Matagi is pretty fair and balanced.

But what I really want to know is if Birdbrain actually took a bath yet.  Or got a job.  Or even got out of the basement to see the real world.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Wess said:

I love this place.  And Matagi is pretty fair and balanced.

But what I really want to know is if Birdbrain actually took a bath yet.  Or got a job.  Or even got out of the basement to see the real world.

Thanks. I'm scared as s*it of the whole thing, too. Then again: it doesn't help, does it?

Yesterday, I saw a video of a guy with ONE LEG coming out in the Top 5 or six of a bike race. That made me think a lot of how much I tend to pitty myself, these days. It was a true eye opener. Here it is:

Also: props to the commentator who refers to his handicap only once and after that only as 'a rider'. Top!

BY THE WAY: I (not intentionally) missed to give you all the link to Euromomo: https://www.euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Matagi said:

While there have been significantly higher excess deaths, especially in England, it should be noted though, that many countries in Europe, have not seen that at all.

In fact, per Euromomo, 12 out of 19 countries did not report higher Z-scores than normal or as you would associate them with 'somewhat hard winter seasons'.

euromomo.jpg

This is epic data, and completely expected to anyone watching the data come in the last 6 months.

6 minutes ago, BlatantEcho said:

This is epic data, and completely expected to anyone watching the data come in the last 6 months.

Well, I wouldn't call it that. It's still people, suffering and grief.

But I get your point.

17 hours ago, Matagi said:

And the 19 combined

IMG_20200910_132509.jpg

IMG_20200910_132434.jpg

3 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

And the 19 combined

Your point being?

Or in larger scale using excess deaths for this year, taking 3 or a quarter of the 12 that are also neighbours and adding a remaining neighbour from the 7, you would get 4 that looked like this.

It is what it is.

IMG_20200822_110731.jpg

1 hour ago, jack_sparrow said:

And the 19 combined

IMG_20200910_132434.jpg

I never fully understood this chart.

How can a cumulative view on deaths become negative? That's like the zombie apocalypse.

1 hour ago, Matagi said:

I never fully understood this chart.

How can a cumulative view on deaths become negative? That's like the zombie apocalypse.

"Negative" not because of the "zombie apocalypse," far more sinister:ph34r:

First some Government shitfuckery then second someone misplaced their calculator.

On 12 August the UK reduced their official count by 5,377

All "official" deaths due to Covid in the UK have to have a positive Covid test to be counted "official" deaths. The reduction was done by limiting the time between the date of Covid test and actual death to 28 days. Outside that 28 days not a Covid death.

However that doesn't change all deaths? Therefore my guess is someone forgot to balance the ledger somewhere? Maybe UK, maybe Euromomo? Therefore at this juncture you are right, they are zombies. :lol: 

BTW the Government ignore the Office of National Statistics (ONS) "excess mortality" count which is around 40% higher than their "official." Another reason why "excess mortality" is the gold standard for mortality counts in epidemics.

No, that's not it. It happens in all three depicted years.

The only explanation I have is that these graphs are somehow 'indexed', so they show cumulated excess mortality of year X as compared to 'that point in the average year'.

So if the average year is higher than -say- 2018 in weeks 15-20, than cumulated excess deaths drop in the graph for 2018

If that's not it, I don't know.

God, I hate bad data vis, especially the ones that pretend to be clever.

21 minutes ago, Matagi said:

No, that's not it. It happens in all three depicted years.

Your right I missed that and went for the low hanging fruit for 2020. Euromomo are pretty good so a mind twister unless you interrogate their raw data.

PS. The answer here which is what you say?

"Graphs showing the weekly excess deaths (deviation in mortality from the expected level)"

Edited by jack_sparrow
PS added

Correct, that is what I've thought.

It is still not a very good vis, since the tool already allows you a weekly view, I think the average user can quickly confound both perspectives.

Also, it seems that they have simply taken 2016 as the baseline, which seems a bit simple to me.

It would surely make me question my model if I had four years above my baseline in a row.

euromomo2.jpg

• Like 1

Anyone know if the birdy is still hiding in the basement?

IMG_5382.jpg

18 minutes ago, Wess said:

IMG_5382.jpg

Wess, you've been around long enough to know we don't use facts or data here.

Data?  Pfffft

Science?  Who cares!

8 hours ago, Wess said:

IMG_5382.jpg

It's the Swedes hiding. They have a much lower testing rate than the other two countries. BTW Sweden does not report and or test on weekends, hence the lack of cases on the 5th

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

You seem to have graph glitch happening there Wes ...and it is 10 Sept son.

You two are hilarious...who plays Daddy?

IMG_20200911_030607.jpg

IMG_20200911_031133.jpg

Wes and BE are not the brightest

19 minutes ago, BlatantEcho said:

1349434916_ScreenShot2020-09-11at6_33_32AM.thumb.png.74f55d639e83e9902b591b9778e7afda.png

Yeah, we should totally be worried about Sweden. :huh:

Let's not worry about deaths anymore, I guess???   *shrug*

Yes, Sweden is doing well now, BUT they went through a ridiculous number of deaths to get to that position.

Did Sweden take the right approach from day 1 of the pandemic? FUCK NO..... Sweden should have locked down like other countries at the start, to give them time to prepare their hospital system, prepare their aged care and for businesses to prepare. Then they should have started their covid-soft approach. 

Countries like Aus & NZ did well at the start, but Aus has failed at trying to start living in a new covid normal world, whilst NZ foolishly thought they could eradicate the virus from society and go back to a more pre-covid normal.

The test for Sweden will be what happens as they rush on into winter. Will they get a second wave.

oh yeah

and lets not forget that the Swedes are the masters of social distancing. 

From what I understand the immigrant community suffered big time and perhaps covid-19 has taught them to become more "Swedish" to survive.

33 minutes ago, BlatantEcho said:

I wish you would make your fucking mind up ...deaths, cases, then deaths then back to cases.

Does getting giddy make you lie a lot??

13 hours ago, Wess said:

image.png.0137f1e53394cc85822f58db4d9f1bb8.png

13 hours ago, BlatantEcho said:

Wess, you've been around long enough to know we don't use facts or data here.

Data?  Pfffft

Science?  Who cares!

1 hour ago, BlatantEcho said:

3 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

oh yeah

and lets not forget that the Swedes are the masters of social distancing. 

From what I understand the immigrant community suffered big time and perhaps covid-19 has taught them to become more "Swedish" to survive.

If Swedes are the masters then Finns are the Gods. https://imgur.com/gallery/AzZMGph

Thank you jack_sparrow for toning down your walls of text posts. Would you mind posting links to those graphs from time to time? I'd prefer to look a bit deeper than just the jpg as it can be a bit misleading or hard to comprehend, as was the case with excess mortality graph that had a baseline, but no info what that baseline was. It is likely some average of some years, but oh boy will it be different next year if this year is calculated to the new baseline.

4 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

Did Sweden take the right approach from day 1 of the pandemic? FUCK NO..... Sweden should have locked down like other countries at the start, to give them time to prepare their hospital system, prepare their aged care and for businesses to prepare. Then they should have started their covid-soft approach. 

How has 'locking down' any country, produced any demonstrable benefit to total mortality?

'Lockdown' was supposed to be about flattening the curve, so hospitals didn't get overrun.
(none got overrun really, anyway, even with the insane mass hysteria we had)

Lockdown doesn't prevent anyone from dying, it is utterly not related to that.  
It just delays it, as a secondary aspect, of making sure countries didn't get overwhelmed.

As Sweden and other places showed though - you don't need to lockdown to make sure hospitals didn't get overrun. 

Lockdown isn't like a magical fake boarder around a country that says  'covid, you can't come in'
(which is what the Kiwis thought, for some reason)

It was supposed to buy time to prepare, even though it is awful, brutal, dictatorial and doesn't work - that was the only rationale.
And, it didn't work at all, ensuring more misery for everyone.

Instead, people like you think it is some magic key to prevent deaths?  
How, exactly, would it do that?  Show me scientific evidence the correlates lockdown with reducing total mortality.  Seriously.

26 minutes ago, BlatantEcho said:

As Sweden and other places showed though - you don't need to lockdown to make sure hospitals didn't get overrun. 

How do you know hospitals were not overrun in Sweden. Do share...

17 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

That's not so accurate. They don't look drunk in that image.

They are fetching their morning paper. Then it is time to drink a liter or two of coffee and after that the drinking can commence. 

58 minutes ago, BlatantEcho said:

Hmm, maybe they didn't get overrun because the elderly were kept out of hospitals: https://lakartidningen.se/opinion/debatt/2020/05/felaktig-organisation-grund-till-tragedin-inom-aldrevarden/

Morphine instead of hospital care, sounds harsh.

8 minutes ago, Upp3 said:

Hmm, maybe they didn't get overrun because the elderly were kept out of hospitals: https://lakartidningen.se/opinion/debatt/2020/05/felaktig-organisation-grund-till-tragedin-inom-aldrevarden/

Morphine instead of hospital care, sounds harsh.

That is the normal Swedish practice even pre-covid. The emergency wards regularly had patients in corridors pre-covid as well. The system is fucked there and they really needed to protect their system. 

Might be some geography in play here as well:

Denmark part of Continental Europe

Sweden a ride across the Baltic

Finland and Norway the most remote

1 hour ago, Keith said:

Virus spiking in eastern Europe; Hungary drafts ‘war plan’

https://apnews.com/f958bc9798f49b9baa95abfd620ed9fb

JFC -  This is like watching 2 year olds try to solve algebra.

For fucks sake, can someone show ANY correlation in Europe between 'cases' and deaths in the last 2 months?????
All the vulnerable people who got exposed to a new virus - died.  

It's over.

There is no god damn pandemic if it's not killing people

You guys have all bought into the most ridiculous BS story in history.

It's like being scared of the growth of the countries ant population and correlating it to number of road deaths.

There is no correlation. This is all just a god damn farse at this point.
You guys got sold a bag of lies: MILLIONS WILL DIE!!!!

then, when that didn't happen...

New Story:   CASES, OMG, CASES!!!!  (endless waves of cases)

You mother fuckers ruined 2020 for the 1st world because you can't understand science, data and/or facts.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-pandemic-is-about-to-enter-its-most-treacherous-phase-11599770478

"The COVID-19 pandemic is about to enter its most treacherous phase"

"BERKELEY, Calif. (Project Syndicate)—April marked the most dramatic and, some would say, dangerous phase of the COVID-19 crisis in the United States. Deaths were spiking, bodies were piling up in refrigerated trucks outside hospitals in New York City, and ventilators and personal protective equipment were in desperately short supply. The economy was falling off the proverbial cliff, with unemployment soaring to 14.7%.

Since then, supplies of medical and protective equipment have improved. Doctors are figuring out when to put patients on ventilators and when to take them off. We have recognized the importance of protecting vulnerable populations, including the elderly. The infected are now younger on average, further reducing fatalities. With help from the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, economic activity has stabilized, albeit at lower levels.

Or so we are being told.

U.S. jobless claims rise for fourth straight week, in sign of stalling labor market

In fact, the more dangerous phase of the crisis in the U.S. may actually be now, not last spring."

New normal is 40,000 infections a day

On 9/11/2020 at 6:46 PM, BlatantEcho said:

How, exactly, would it do that?  Show me scientific evidence the correlates lockdown with reducing total mortality.  Seriously.

"Show me scientific evidence the correlates lockdown with reducing   total mortality. Seriously."

Explain this away then.

4 countries all neighbours 3 lockdown 1 not. All three lockdown countries excess mortality a small fraction and less economic impact. 

Go on make up some more bullshit you bullshitter.

IMG_20200903_175842.jpg

IMG_20200828_232122.jpg

Excess Deaths -  Euromomo

IMG_20200822_110731.jpg

21 hours ago, Keith said:

New normal is 40,000 infections a day

It does help to crank the testing back to keep that figure under control.

Trend is encouraging. Under 5% testing positive in particular.

EhwJcJGWAAA8C3u.png

EhlrrM4XYAA1m7x.png

4 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

The bullshitters would have ploughed on regardless.

He's been so wrong so often - from Swine Flu to Covid-19 - how do people keep listening to this guy?

There are a lot of opinions from more experienced clinicians that counter his claims. There are a lot of people who got things a lot more right than Fauci.
Yet, here he is, still the perfect idol for the masses.

7 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

The bullshitters would have ploughed on regardless.

"Dr Anthony Fauci has exclusively told LBC that the UK’s initial herd immunity strategy “'didn’t work' and ministers were 'smart' to drop it."

2 hours ago, BlatantEcho said:

There are a lot of opinions from more experienced clinicians that counter his claims. 

"Dr Anthony Fauci has exclusively told LBC that the UK’s initial herd immunity strategy “'didn’t work' and ministers were 'smart' to drop it."

"There are a lot of opinions from more experienced clinicians that counter his claims."

Name them.

Lying dangerous cunt. 

On 9/11/2020 at 6:46 PM, BlatantEcho said:

19 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

"Show me scientific evidence the correlates lockdown with reducing   total mortality. Seriously."

Explain this away then.

4 countries all neighbours 3 lockdown 1 not. All three lockdown countries excess mortality a small fraction and less economic impact. 

Go on make up some more bullshit you bullshitter.IMG_20200822_110731.thumb.jpg.06000baa5df538969860dc9c61b8e144.jpg

Bump.

And while your making shit up.,..you missed this bullshitter

1 hour ago, jack_sparrow said:

... well, @jack_sparrow actually quoted this from some blatant bullshitter which I refuse to quote, but here it goes:

"There are a lot of opinions from more experienced clinicians that counter his claims."

"There are a lot of opinions ..." as in "Many people say it ..."

Just where have we heard this indifferent, anonymous line of prime bullshit before?

Does the blatant bullshit sport a painted face? Orange, maybe? Well, don't. Orange still stands for a very fast colour in racing and a highly respected manufacturer of top shelf amps. Either of which outclass BE and DT by light years, squared.

So, just don't.

On 9/12/2020 at 1:55 PM, BlatantEcho said:

New Story:   CASES, OMG, CASES!!!!  (endless waves of cases)

You mother fuckers ruined 2020 for the 1st world because you can't understand science, data and/or facts.

First, cases rise.
Then, hospitalisations rise.
Finally, deaths rise if hospitalisations exceed capacity.

Which is why all the fuckwits are saying "but what about deaths" are exactly that.

5 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

First, cases rise.

Which is why all the fuckwits are saying "but what about deaths" are exactly that.

The data doesn't supports that. 
Here's France:

2135015251_ScreenShot2020-09-14at6_17_07AM.thumb.png.1839ba23af8f3e9d386139d6887e2f60.png942464711_ScreenShot2020-09-14at6_17_12AM.thumb.png.11ec3af67fa68b7bb72079a014ce74b0.png

25 minutes ago, BlatantEcho said:

The data doesn't supports that

You didn't post hospitalisations did you. Wonder why?

You chopped out the vital bit you lying sack of shit. 

Lying dangerous cunt.

6 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

First, cases rise.
Finally, deaths rise IF hospitalisations exceed capacity.

So try UK on for size. 

NHS hospitals prepare ‘major incident’ exercise as Covid admissions rise

As cases double every week and routine lists treble, NHS trusts plan for the worst. 

Hospitals are conducting “major incident” stress tests on wards to check if they are ready for a second wave of Covid-19, as the number of admissions begins to climb.

The UK is still within treatment capacity. This data omits that.

235716525_ScreenShot2020-09-14at6_20_07AM.thumb.png.7448d60c65516c0fd42d7de65252019f.png

1593051271_ScreenShot2020-09-14at6_20_16AM.thumb.png.51a72fc92a4df08cb79f4da711df508e.png

7 hours ago, Keith said:

Stop being a spreader.

What is he spreading? Truth and data? 

16 hours ago, Wess said:

Nope like you bullshit. You two are joined at the hip. 

Fabricating evidence is the lowest of the low.

Lying dangerous cunts.

IMG_20200915_115617.thumb.jpg.689cb0ff344a44aa3181bc80becd0ded.jpgIMG_20200915_115649.thumb.jpg.44249b234897afd37f6721132580e594.jpgIMG_20200915_115720.thumb.jpg.b385287a0381b34ca8c8e173921d18ad.jpg

On 9/14/2020 at 7:42 AM, jack_sparrow said:

First, cases rise.

On 9/14/2020 at 1:23 PM, BlatantEcho said:

Here's the UK:

I see a huge correlation between cases and deaths........  It's really clear........

Screen Shot 2020-09-14 at 6.20.07 AM.png

On 9/14/2020 at 1:42 PM, jack_sparrow said:

You didn't post hospitalisations did you. Wonder why?

You chopped out the vital bit you lying sack of shit. 

Lying dangerous cunt.

On 9/14/2020 at 7:42 AM, jack_sparrow said:

First, cases rise.
Finally, deaths rise IF hospitalisations exceed capacity.

So try UK on for size. 

NHS hospitals prepare ‘major incident’ exercise as Covid admissions rise

As cases double every week and routine lists treble, NHS trusts plan for the worst. 

Hospitals are conducting “major incident” stress tests on wards to check if they are ready for a second wave of Covid-19, as the number of admissions begins to climb.

The UK is still within treatment capacity. This data omits that.

19 hours ago, BlatantEcho said:

Here are UK hospitalization rates as of 2 days ago:

Screen Shot 2020-09-14 at 11.44.41 AM.png

"Here are UK hospitalization rates as  of 2 days ago:"

No they aren't. 

They are COVID ONLY hospitalisations rates.

The UK is still within treatment capacity. The NHS article cited above made that perfectly clear.

Your stream of bullshit data just ignores that, not to mention many other things.

Real data addressing the real issue is an inconvenient truth for cunts like you.

BlatantlyLyingCunt your pathetic and dangerous narrative that you share with WeaselWess the data forger, is the disease has lost its potency. 

Your words "It's over."

On 9/12/2020 at 1:55 PM, BlatantEcho said:

For fucks sake, can someone show ANY correlation in Europe between 'cases' and deaths in the last 2 months?????
All the vulnerable people who got exposed to a new virus - died.  

It's over.

17 hours ago, Wess said:

You two base that "potency and risk" bullshit solely on the "growing" GAP "between" the number of positive tests AND the number of people hospitalised and mortality now being seen in the 2nd wave. 

Not one respected epidemiologist concurs with you two fuckwits. 

You are both lying dangerous cunts.

I got an email today from an Irish friend who has lived in Sweden since 2000

Sweden decided not to lose it's head, and tried to manage the spread of Covid, rather than trying to stop it.  We have been reviled internationally for the last six months, now every other country is doing exactly what we have been doing.  Sharon and I have had Covid, we are 90% sure the boys have had it two.  No big issue, basically a bad cold.   Not worth destroying a society over. 

discuss 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

discuss 

You mean, like, AGAIN???

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

discuss 

Discuss what?

The holiday you are about to receive

:)

7 minutes ago, Matagi said:

You mean, like, AGAIN???

Have we discussed the opinion of someone who has actually lives in Sweden During Covid?

1 minute ago, MRS OCTOPUS said:

Discuss what?

The holiday you are about to receive

:)

About? Been receiving it the last6 months

• Like 1

Corona deaths

Stockholm: 2384

Hamburg: 267

Denmark: 631

Norway: 265

Finland: 337

Neither german, danish, norwegian nor finish society have been destroyed.

Can anyone tell me how many covid deaths there were in Sweden yesterday?  How about the day before?  Or the day before that?  If you feel stupid reporting those numbers you could try reporting the moving seven day average which should get you to a positive whole number at least.

Perhaps you could tell me how many anti government or anti covid restriction protests there were in Sweden those same days?  Or how many Swedish business were shut down by order of the government on those same days?

All those numbers are knowable and they are facts people.  You may not like the facts because they don't align with your politically filtered view of reality, or you may even censor those facts and/or close your eyes to them, but they are all fact never the less. 

Can anyone explain to me the point of repeating something that has been addressed in numerous posts previously?

Why do you think you're adding anything to the discussion?

3 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

Have we discussed the opinion of someone who has actually lives in Sweden During Covid?

perhaps a photo of sharon would help

37 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

Irish girls are for drinking with, not looking at.

Me thinks you're confusing em with irish blokes, mate.

In your defense that's an easy mistake to make.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

Sweden decided not to lose it's head, and tried to manage the spread of Covid, rather than trying to stop it.  We have been reviled internationally for the last six months, now every other country is doing exactly what we have been doing.  Sharon and I have had Covid, we are 90% sure the boys have had it two.  No big issue, basically a bad cold.   Not worth destroying a society over. 

discuss 

Here in the USA Covid is being used to exert control people and thus the outcome of our upcoming election. I am disgusted with the way Calif is acting. 

I believe I had it and it was like a bad sinus cold. Having been a runner since the 4th grade and a free / scuba diver. I am a very healthy person and almost never get sick, despite being a paraplegic.

Here is current data on Ventura County Calif (https://www.venturacountyrecovers.org/) since testing began. Ventura County's Population is 851,297. And they still categorize some flu cases as Covid.

SUMMARY
New cases 201
Total cases (Active, Recovered, and Deaths) 11,683
Recovered Cases 10,720
Ever* hospitalizations 845
Current hospitalizations 46
Ever ICU* 206
Current ICU 11
Active Cases Under Quarantine 828
Deaths 135
New People Tested 3,233
Total People Tested 169,186

China should really be hauled before the world court for being the first country in the world to wage global germ warfare.

you should move to texas dawg.  they'll take great care of you.

yeah we're fine here in Texas, other than the swarms of Californians currently moving here which is annoying.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Meat Wad said:

Here in the USA Covid is being used to exert control people and thus the outcome of our upcoming election. I am disgusted with the way Calif is acting. 

I believe I had it and it was like a bad sinus cold. Having been a runner since the 4th grade and a free / scuba diver. I am a very healthy person and almost never get sick, despite being a paraplegic.

Here is current data on Ventura County Calif (https://www.venturacountyrecovers.org/) since testing began. Ventura County's Population is 851,297. And they still categorize some flu cases as Covid.

SUMMARY
New cases 201
Total cases (Active, Recovered, and Deaths) 11,683
Recovered Cases 10,720
Ever* hospitalizations 845
Current hospitalizations 46
Ever ICU* 206
Current ICU 11
Active Cases Under Quarantine 828
Deaths 135
New People Tested 3,233
Total People Tested 169,186

China should really be hauled before the world court for being the first country in the world to wage global germ warfare.

Word. You got that right. But to be fair there is BS coming from both sides of the aisle.

• Like 1

rogan bringin' a hundred thousand of his closest california friends with him

have fun

9 hours ago, Wess said:

Perhaps you could tell me how many anti government or anti covid restriction protests there were in Sweden those same days? 

When was there last a mass protest in Sweden for anything??

How many mass Covid protests were there in Denmark, Norway, or Finland???

9 hours ago, Wess said:

Or how many Swedish business were shut down by order of the government on those same days?

All those numbers are knowable and they are facts people.  You may not like the facts because they don't align with your politically filtered view of reality, or you may even censor those facts and/or close your eyes to them, but they are all fact never the less. 

That is rich coming from someone who forges fact. 

That is a bit rich coming from someone who only selects the facts they like. For instance the headline fact worldwide for shutdowns is unemployment. Therefore why is it you don't mention unemployment between the Nordic 4?

The bullshitter keeps bullshitting 

On 9/14/2020 at 6:45 PM, BlatantEcho said:

Here are UK hospitalization rates as of 2 days ago:

240356414_ScreenShot2020-09-14at11_44_41AM.thumb.png.ce509b10320064b20d898443eaea5756.png.1d9faae43b1353e23e264f0c20b36350.png

On 9/14/2020 at 8:54 PM, Wess said:

What is he spreading? Truth and data

17 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Here are UK hospitalization rates as  of 2 days ago:"

No they aren't. 

They are COVID ONLY hospitalisations rates.

The UK is still within treatment capacity. The NHS article cited above made that perfectly clear.

Your stream of bullshit data just ignores that, not to mention many other things.

Real data addressing the real issue is an inconvenient truth for cunts like you.

BlatantlyLyingCunt your pathetic and dangerous narrative that you share with WeaselWess the data forger, is the disease has lost its potency. 

Your words "It's over."

BlatantlyLying I have no doubt you and WeaselWess the forger would like to ignore the above now. Ignore even this question. 

I say "The UK is still within treatment capacity.  The NHS article cited above made that perfectly clear."

"NHS hospitals prepare ‘major incident’ exercise as Covid admissions rise

As cases double every week and routine lists treble, NHS trusts plan for the worst." 

Yet you look at BlatantlyLyings graph above that article sounds like an exageration.

So for anyone sceptical about Blatants graph format or that admissions are still very low? Try zooming in a wee bit, and you see what the NHS are now worried about and planning for. 

It took the moving average 35 days to fall from 119 to 50, and just 11 to increase back from 52 to 118. Another 2 weeks will take the UK back to June 9th. That 2 weeks in effect has already happened due to the infection/hospitalisation lag time and is already cast in bronze. 

Check back in 2 weeks and see how they are going. 

One thing is for certain though the bullshitters will still be here bullshitting. That's what bullshitters do. 

IMG_20200916_072645.jpg

Eh79mv_XgAAQikG.jpeg

PS. As for where the extra case load might coming from either spreading or directly.

There are 868 UK schools now with confirmed Coronavirus infection among the school population and that is escalating rapidly.

Eh87etVXcAEvbnk.thumb.jpeg.e2147ef6ad4992ac4aa4d0803e8212e1.jpeg

Older and more vunerable people cases however are low, whereas younger people it's on the rise a trend starting in July. That is one silver lining in so far as there should be less stress on hospital capacity with a lesser number of admissions per case compared to the first wave.

IMG_20200915_123815.jpg

Edited by jack_sparrow
PS added

12 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

Sweden has a very low test rate so there is not much data to support their claim of being infected.

However like a lot of countries there is a increase in under 65's years cases with people back at work after summer holidays so workplace cases rise. Also they too have seen their positive per test rise but that has dropped and leveled out suggesting tests are now catching a greater number of cases that would have previously gone undetected. So on balance probably good chance they have had it. 

The fact they don't know on account of having no test as the Swedish health authorities are not encouraging tests and so don't want to know either, is the talking point.

1 hour ago, Wess said:

And the lies continue... 

From Blatant they won't for a while. He has gone on a forced holiday.

Got your bags packed?? :lol:

I tend to ignore clearly deranged and demented folks like you but hey if they want to censor the sharing of data and free speech that is up to them.  Not my zoo; and not my monkeys.  But keep throwing poo; you are good at it.  Sorry you don't like facts. Sorry you are mad they had another day without covid deaths.  No; actually I am not sorry.  Just laughing at you.

8 minutes ago, Wess said:

...But keep throwing poo; you are good at it.  Sorry you don't like facts. Sorry you are mad they had another day without covid deaths.  No; actually I am not sorry.  Just laughing at you.

Facts like the ones upthread you ignore as they don't fit your "virus has loss potency" narratative.

Facts like you yourself don't post.

Facts like your non cited fact on the last days mortality count in Sweden and Sweden alone. A fact I haven't questioned or even replied to. 

Keep bullshitting bullshitter.

Sweden will lift its ban on visiting care homes, imposed on 1 April, on 1 October.

A bit OT, but the US continues to ban entry of people who have been to any of the following countries in the last 14 days:

1. China
  2. Iran
  3. European Schengen area (which includes Sweden)
  4. United Kingdom
  5. Republic of Ireland
  6. Brazil

Why aren't India (91k new cases yesterday) and Argentina (11k) on the list? Why are the Nordic countries on the list when they have very low infection rates? Pretty clear that politics is driving most Covid-19 responses. If health officials had their way, most places would still be in full lockdown and all interstate and international borders would be shut tight.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

you should move to texas dawg.  they'll take great care of you.

Why the F would I move to Texas. The fly's bite and are as big as humming birds.

Is that all you got out of my Comments?? Not to bright for an attorney.

8 hours ago, Mark Set said:

yeah we're fine here in Texas, other than the swarms of Californians currently moving here which is annoying.

I feel bad for you guys, pretty soon you will have a full time legislature sucking taxes out of everyone and every business.

Just look at the Prop 15 in Calif, Tax Tax Tax and they disguise it as money for the Schools and Kids. Bunch of fucking homo democrats just want everyone's money.

7 hours ago, Wess said:

Word. You got that right. But to be fair there is BS coming from both sides of the aisle.

Both sides suck. I got about 10 years and I'm out if stats on paraplegics is right. Hope I can extend it and be a thorn in Block Head and Trumpesta's  thigh. A couple of real stooges.

7 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

rogan bringin' a hundred thousand of his closest california friends with him

have fun

Sometimes you are a Bald Headed FART.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Sweden has a very low test rate so there is not much data to support their claim of being infected.

However like a lot of countries there is a increase in under 65's years cases with people back at work after summer holidays so workplace cases rise. Also they too have seen their positive per test rise but that has dropped and leveled out suggesting tests are now catching a greater number of cases that would have previously gone undetected. So on balance probably good chance they have had it. 

The fact they don't know on account of having no test as the Swedish health authorities are not encouraging tests and so don't want to know either, is the talking point.

It will happen in Sweden too as their right wing leader was coughing, untested, in the parliament: https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/x3RRkG/smittskyddslakaren-ger-akesson-ratt 

And according to that source the Swedish health authorities are encouraging testing.

16 hours ago, Wess said:

And the lies continue... 

Got any more 'inside info'?

For someone who claims to be well-educated, you have a gaping hole in your knowledge base of what is 'free speech'.  For those of you who are similarly uninformed but wish not to sound like idiots, there is no 'free speech' on someone else's privately owned communication platform.  If you don't believe me, read the agreement you are bound by when you post here.

15 hours ago, Wess said:

if they want to censor the sharing of data and free speech that is up to them.