Sign in to follow this  
Fakenews

The Tara Reade hoax falls apart.

I'd be just a weeee bit cautious about calling it a hoax. I don't feel that's been fully demonstrated but will concede that as more information comes out it looks less credible. 

That said, just because she didn't write that it was a sexual assault in her complaint doesn't mean there wasn't a sexual assault. What I do find perplexing, apart from her not having a copy of the complaint, is that she doesn't seem to recall even the kind of language she used. Further, that she has fluctuated between sexual assault and sexual harassment. If it was assault as she later described, rather than harassment as she seems to say she filed a complaint for, these are two dramatically different things...

As a close female friend - a rape survivor - put it (I paraphrase): every woman has experienced sexual harassment. You blow it off and it hurts but you tend to forget it. You don't ever forget any detail of the assault.

So... my mind remains open to the notion that this did happen. I don't really doubt that Biden, like most men in power, is guilty of some degree of sexual harassment. But this accusation is not clear cut or without problems.

No one doubts Joe Biden does stuff left over from the 50s every now and then that is cringe-worthy, but there is a big gap between that and outright assault.

I don’t get why she is doing this now. Begs the question of ulterior motives. 

3 minutes ago, Sean said:

If her claim is legit then would you want to see the person who sexually assaulted you become president? 

Timing, flat out... no exceptions... is not grounds for questioning the validity of the accusation. 

• Like 2

I’ve no idea if it’s a hoax.

But so far it’s unprovable, and so we’ve got to give Biden the job for life, right Republicans?

The #MeToo movement is now officially dead folks. It was fun while it lasted. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, Venom said:

The #MeToo movement is now officially dead folks. It was fun while it lasted. 

#MeToo in politics died the instant Trump announced his candidacy.

• Like 8

38 minutes ago, DustyDreamer said:
44 minutes ago, Sean said:

If her claim is legit then would you want to see the person who sexually assaulted you become president? 

Timing, flat out... no exceptions... is not grounds for questioning the validity of the accusation. 

Why not when he was running for Vice President?

I think she should be given full opportunity to tell her story, and given the benefit of doubt to a large extent. I think Biden has handled this better than some but not as well as he could have; and that's hard to excuse because it's pretty much a given nowadays.

This is politicized all to hell and back. Another example of Trumpublican hypocrisy. However, there must NOT be any politicizing of the seriousness of this issue and one of the ways to throw -that- part of it back in their face is to remind them of all the stuff Biden has NOT said: "She's too flat-chested for me" "I looked at my Dad's calendar for that day" "She's a dog anyway" "I like beer, do you?" "She's not pretty enough for any man to want to molest" etc etc.

I wish Biden had given a more careful explanation of where any such paperwork as her complaint could be found; and I wish he was a little more gracious in saying that he didn't remember her and that the accused incident never happened. He's less dismissive that any rightie caught in the same situation so far, but that's not saying much.

- DSK

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

Why not when he was running for Vice President?

Only she knows. And only she knows her true motivation for bringing it up now. People grow and change - maybe at the time she was too scared but now feels more empowered to do so. Maybe she had blocked it out of her mind and just couldn't face it. But here's the thing: it shouldn't matter. We don't get to diminish the validity of the claim based on questions about why she did or did not bring it up then, no more than we get to throw out the testimony of a witness based on what they wore to court that day or if they showed up 10 minutes late. It is the facts of the accusation that matter - did it or did it not happen and what evidence exists to corroborate the claim.  

Can you imagine being in the position of having been sexually assaulted by a powerful public figure? It must be absolutely terrifying and possibly quite dangerous. 

I find it strange that Ms Reade says she reported being "uncomfortable" with Biden, but didn't report it as assault. There's something not quite right going on here.

As soon as the investigations into the allegations against Gropenfuhrer are thoroughly investigated and the results of those investigations have been made public, it will be time to begin investigating Biden 

9 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

I find it strange that Ms Reade says she reported being "uncomfortable" with Biden, but didn't report it as assault. There's something not quite right going on here.

27 years ago, that’s a long time. Not have a copy of the complaint? Of course, why would you? 

not remember her? He’s also likely telling the truth.

27 years on its almost impossible to remember all the details of an interaction, even if he DID make a pass. 

it’s also proven that our memories change a little bit every time we access them. Discomfort could have morphed to assault in her mind over 27 years, also completely natural.

what does this all mean? Unless these is some external evidence, or a pattern of behavior(the preznit) a morphed accusation from 27 years ago is of interest, but that’s about it.

if I compare Biden’s history of issues with women vs Trump’s, there’s no comparison.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, DustyDreamer said:

Only she knows. And only she knows her true motivation for bringing it up now. People grow and change - maybe at the time she was too scared but now feels more empowered to do so. Maybe she had blocked it out of her mind and just couldn't face it. But here's the thing: it shouldn't matter. We don't get to diminish the validity of the claim based on questions about why she did or did not bring it up then, no more than we get to throw out the testimony of a witness based on what they wore to court that day or if they showed up 10 minutes late. It is the facts of the accusation that matter - did it or did it not happen and what evidence exists to corroborate the claim.  

Can you imagine being in the position of having been sexually assaulted by a powerful public figure? It must be absolutely terrifying and possibly quite dangerous. 

Completely agree. This kind of allegation must always be treated as credible and serious, with no (or minimum possible) blowback. It's a particularly serious form of whistleblowing.

And unfortunately, there's no way of separating it from politics. That's why I fault Uncle Joe for not being better prepared, in this day & age, every candidate for political office should have a plan to deal with accusations... this is not intended to diminish any accusation, just acknowledging fact.

OTOH you cannot put each accusation in a vacuum isolated from time & temperament.

8 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

As soon as the investigations into the allegations against Gropenfuhrer are thoroughly investigated and the results of those investigations have been made public, it will be time to begin investigating Biden 

Funny, but not really.

- DSK

Read Kurt Eichenwald's twitter thread about this.  Devastating.  Mostly about him being raped.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, roundthebuoys said:

Read Kurt Eichenwald's twitter thread about this.  Devastating.  Mostly about him being raped.

Whoa!  He’s doesn’t hold back.  

Kung pow!

Does anyone really think that Joe wasn't vetted for this exact same thing before he was picked as VP?

Do you think he would have got that job if there were suspicions?

9 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Does anyone really think that Joe wasn't vetted for this exact same thing before he was picked as VP?

The Communist’s denial would have been much more believable if he had used more understandable language. Something like:

she isn’t my type.

1 minute ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

The Communist’s denial would have been much more believable if he had used more understandable language. Something like:

she isn’t my type.

That's just locker room talk!

16 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Nobody gives a fuck about the VP before the election.

9 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Thomas Eagleton?

44 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Of course they don't. I mean, it's not like the VP is a reflection of the President, an indication of the President's judgement?

55 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

The prospective President sure does.

2 hours ago, Saorsa said:

:lol: Yeah, that’s why everyone was talk8ng in 2016 how they liked the VPs better....:lol:

another day, another offensively stupid vomit from the minister.

1 hour ago, learningJ24 said:
2 hours ago, Saorsa said:

Thomas Eagleton?

Sarah Palin?

1 hour ago, Fakenews said:

The prospective President sure does.

He seem particularly concerned that the perspective VP have the appropriate genitalia.

This could not have happened because Sen. Biden was a star.  Any idiot knows that when you're a star they let you do it. 

Has anyone ever thought that if O'Kavenaugh had taken a similar approach as Biden to the Ford accusations, things might of ended up differently.  I see the differences as stark.  Imagine if you will, even with just the slightest bit of humility, he had said something like..."This was a party a long time ago.  And while I do not remember an encounter with Ms Ford, if I did anything that was inappropriate I truly apologize.  The follies of my youth were many and I did many things I regret.  I am deeply sorry for any pain I may have caused." 

Nah.  His response?  "HILLARY!  And I like beer."

Contrast that to Biden and other Democratic politicians of late to be accused of behaving badly.  It seems there's either an admittance to guilt or at the very least some empathy for the accuser and a reminder to take the allegations seriously.  Dems seem to have learned from Slick Willy.  Why do Republicans still use him as a the standard bearer? 

19 hours ago, Raz'r said:

if I compare Biden’s history of issues with women vs Trump’s, there’s no comparison.

But it is certainly comparable to Kavenaugh.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

Has anyone ever thought that if O'Kavenaugh had taken a similar approach as Biden to the Ford accusations, things might of ended up differently.  I see the differences as stark.  Imagine if you will, even with just the slightest bit of humility, he had said something like..."This was a party a long time ago.  And while I do not remember an encounter with Ms Ford, if I did anything that was inappropriate I truly apologize.  The follies of my youth were many and I did many things I regret.  I am deeply sorry for any pain I may have caused." 

Why should he apologise for an accusation he contends is false?

Has Biden apologised to Reade?

2 minutes ago, We are Rimas! said:

But it is certainly comparable to Kavenaugh.

I didn’t know Biden had a habit of getting blackout drunk, flashing himself in front of women in group of people  while the woman is restrained, and getting debt payoffs from political Special Interest Groups. The things one can learn here!

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Dog said:

That of course would be an admission of guilt. Somehow, I don't see that happening. The #We Too movement is now officially dead. :ph34r: 

3 hours ago, Dog said:

That Opinion hardly matches the headline it was given. The author goes through the many ways that women who claim assault are poor witnesses, how flawed their recounting may be, how they may vary their language and actions over time.

Basically, #metoo is suffering growing pains. Al Franken wasnt given a fair hearing, and Democrats are learning that staking themselves on the cross doesn’t guarantee justice for women or men.

• Like 3

Tara Reade also had a weird history regarding her thoughts about Putin. In 2017 she tweeted numerous anti-Trump, Putin-connected messages. By 2018, when her story on Biden changed, she was tweeting pro Putin, pro Russia messages. Some of them were very weird:

President Putin has an alluring combination of strength with gentleness. His sensuous image projects his love for life, the embodiment of grace while facing adversity. It is evident that he loves his country, his people and his job.

and

President Putin's obvious reverence for women, children and animals, and his ability with sports is intoxicating to American women.

https://medium.com/@eddiekrassenstein/evidence-casts-doubt-on-tara-reades-sexual-assault-allegations-of-joe-biden-e4cb3ee38460

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

I didn’t know Biden had a habit of getting blackout drunk, flashing himself in front of women in group of people  while the woman is restrained, and getting debt payoffs from political Special Interest Groups. The things one can learn here!

You sound like a Fox News commentator for the left. You add so many accusations into a sentence that the person you talk about is assumed guilty just because so many bad things are said. Enumerate and discuss each charge and then we can discuss. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rum Runner said:

You sound like a Fox News commentator for the left. You add so many accusations into a sentence that the person you talk about is assumed guilty just because so many bad things are said. Enumerate and discuss each charge and then we can discuss. 

What is their to discuss? None of that was really investigated, and now it’s closed.

Do you know anyone with 3 kids living in an expensive city making $200k household that paid off $50k of debt in a year?

20 hours ago, Raz'r said:

27 years on its almost impossible to remember all the details of an interaction, even if he DID make a pass. 

If true than it's an interesting technique. Hand down pants, finger up her puss and if that doesn’t work tell her she’s nothing and kick her ass out. Now that’s class! I wonder what his success ratio is?      

5 minutes ago, Rum Runner said:

Wait, did Biden not do those things?

Just now, Venom said:

If true than it's an interesting technique. Hand down pants, finger up her puss and if that doesn’t work tell her she’s nothing and kick her ass out. Now that’s class! I wonder what his success ratio is?      

Is that the story now?

1 minute ago, Venom said:

So your problem is he wasn’t a star?

4 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

What is their to discuss? None of that was investigated, and now it’s closed.

There was plenty to discuss regarding Kavneaugh. The woman must be believed!

4 minutes ago, We are Rimas! said:

There was plenty to discuss regarding Kavneaugh. The woman must be believed!

So, was Biden a drunk flasher, in the pocket of some SIGs, or not?

2 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Is that the story now?

That’s what the entry in my pick-up techniques’ notebook reads, I’m doing a case study, did I miss anything? I can't wait to try it.    

1 minute ago, Venom said:

That’s what the entry in my pick-up techniques’ notebook reads, I’m doing a case study, did I miss anything? I can't wait to try it.    

No idea, I come here for the news.

5 minutes ago, Venom said:

Just grab ‘em by the pussy.

Joe just needs to tell all these stupid fucks to go pound sand, like all the Republicans do. There's no point playing by rules the other side ignores.

I don’t know if Joe Biden is telling the truth about Tara Reade, or the other way around. I’d like to think he is. But I don’t know, and I won’t guess.

But here’s something I do know: There is no effing way that Biden should release those University of Delaware papers in any way, shape, or form. He should not ask for or permit any kind of review of them by anyone to see if Reade’s name is in there. 

First, because like it or not, this is hardball politics, with the future of the country at stake in this election, and caving in to these kinds of demands is how Democrats and liberals lose. Do you think that if this were a Republican politician, he’d consider allowing a review of those papers for one second? Not on your life. Republicans stonewall in situations like this. They deny, deny, deny. And they usually win.

Let me be clear: I don’t think Biden should be like Trump. In principle, I recognize the journalistic and public interest imperative in opening up the archives. But as a purely political matter, it’s nuts. And the fact is that these kinds of archives are designed to be seen by the public only after the historical figure in question, Biden, has retired. 

Everyone is comparing this to the Brett Kavanaugh situation, but I don’t see many people making the correct comparison. The correct comparison is this: Kavanaugh and the Republicans won because they stonewalled. 

There was a Kavanaugh friend named Mark Judge whom Christine Blasey Ford named as a witness to the alleged act. He could have been called to testify. He was not. Senate Republicans were doling out lovely quotes about wanting to find the truth, but, as I wrote at the time, “If Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Charles Grassley and his fellow Republicans were interested in getting to the truth of the assault matter, they would make Mark Judge testify.”

But they did not. That’s how Republicans play these things. Look at Donald Trump. Around two dozen allegations of sexual harassment or assault. He denies, and they melt into the woodwork. It’s ugly, demeaning, and horrible. But he won.

And when I talk about winning, I don’t mean simply that Joe Biden winning will be good for Joe Biden. I mean that it will be good for the country. It will be good for women, especially if Democrats also keep the House and take the Senate and are able to pass legislation that will help frontline essential workers, for example, many of whom are women, and more specifically women of color who don’t make much money. He has a legislative record featuring but not limited to the Violence Against Women Act that suggests he’ll do more for women if he becomes president. Even if he did this despicable thing nearly 30 years ago, which is likely unknowable, it’s completely legitimate to balance that possibility against the difference between having Biden in the White House and having Trump there for another term, when Roe will almost surely be overturned, just for starters.

More broadly, of course, we need a president who is up to the job, who won’t shrink from challenges and duties and responsibilities, who’ll spend his days trying to help sick and economically stressed people instead of watching cable news and rage-tweeting and pouting. We have a president who through his self-absorption and denial has cost thousands of Americans their lives. We need a president who will save lives. 

So all that’s the first reason. And here’s the second reason, which is related to the first. Democrats and liberals should not fall for this “higher standard” bullshit. Playing by rules the other side doesn’t play by is a fool’s errand.

If this were a good-faith effort to get at the truth, then yeah, maybe Biden should let some neutral person/s rifle through the archives. But this is not a good-faith effort. The people who are the most insistent that Biden open his archives are vicious partisans, from Trump to the Fox News propagandists to politicians and operatives who’ll say anything to re-elect Trump. As a friend of mine said over the weekend, you give these people an inch, they’ll take a light-year.

Here’s how I’d imagine this playing out. Biden allows the appointment—by the Democratic National Committee, say—of a team of neutral observers to go through the files. They do so. They come back and say the name Tara Reade appears nowhere in the archives.

Do you seriously think that will be the end of it? If you do, you are an idiot. That will be just the end of the beginning. On Fox News, they’ll say it’s all a lie and a cover-up, and they’ll have “experts” of some kind or another coming on their air saying that personnel matters are routinely discussed in such papers. 

Republicans will insist that this “so-called neutral review” was a setup, and they will demand that the archives be opened to journalists. They’ll bang on about sunlight being the best disinfectant. They’ll say “if the vice president truly has nothing to hide…” Some credulous journalists and editorial boards will agree.

Then, if archives were opened, and even if Tara Reade’s name isn’t there, oh boy, imagine what is in there! Who knows? All kinds of material that could be used to embarrass Biden—his frank assessments of his colleagues or of various political situations from 40 years ago that have aged terribly; I mean, the campaign from that point on would be nothing but Biden defending old and irrelevant comments. That, believe me, is what Trump wants. As the Beast reported Saturday, Trump apparently doesn’t even believe Reade’s charges. And of course the man of a million NDAs (Biden said in his Morning Joe interview on Friday that he has none)  has many reasons for not wanting this campaign to turn into a referendum on how these two men treat the women in their lives. He just wants the whole archive flung open so his people can drop a fishing line in there and catch something embarrassing.

These knives are out already. Ari Fleischer tweeted over the weekend that Biden should turn the archives over to the FBI. Right. Give them to the hackiest attorney general in the modern history of the country. As if, say, candidate Mitt Romney would have given files to Eric Holder’s Justice Department, and Republicans like Fleischer would have pressed for that? These people are totally without shame.

Give them an inch, they’ll take a light-year. 

I’d like to live in a world where Biden could do the clearly honorable and above-board thing here. But we don’t live in that world. We live in a world where the level of morality is defined by the least moral actor. That’s Trump.

If Biden opens that archive’s door a crack, Trump and Fox and the GOP will barge through it and tell any lie they can to destroy him. That’s reality. 

Joe Biden is almost certain to be the Democratic nominee. His job isn’t to please chin-scratching ethicists. It’s to win. Just say no, Joe.  

https://www.thedailybeast.com/hell-no-joe-biden-shouldnt-play-by-rules-that-donald-trump-never-has?ref=home

1 hour ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

There’s the fuck you.

No it's not. It's a challenge.

30 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

So, was Biden a drunk flasher, in the pocket of some SIGs, or not?

No idea, but we do know Biden is certainly the 'groper in chief' , which is well documented.

Ok.  So let's assume he didn't do it.  Or, as seems more likely, he did do it but society really doesn't care that much (just look at how we treated Trump and Kavanaugh).

Do the liberals really want Biden as president?  What does he even stand for anyway?  Except that he is not Trump.

Hroth

2 minutes ago, hrothgar said:

Ok.  So let's assume he didn't do it.  Or, as seems more likely, he did do it but society really doesn't care that much (just look at how we treated Trump and Kavanaugh).

Do the liberals really want Biden as president?  What does he even stand for anyway?  Except that he is not Trump.

Hroth

I am curious as to why you seem to believe that Biden likely did commit sexual assault, and that Trump and Kavanaugh did not. 

1 minute ago, LenP said:

I am curious as to why you seem to believe that Biden likely did commit sexual assault, and that Trump and Kavanaugh did not. 

That's not what I said.  You'll note in another thread I called both Trump and Biden sexual predators.

I am saying that he is going to get a pass at this.  Just like Trump and Kavanaugh got passes.

Hroth

2 minutes ago, hrothgar said:

That's not what I said.  You'll note in another thread I called both Trump and Biden sexual predators.

I am saying that he is going to get a pass at this.  Just like Trump and Kavanaugh got passes.

Hroth

I missed that if you said it in another thread. I may be missing something, but I don't as of now see enough evidence to believe anything with regards to the accusations against Biden. Which is why I was interested in why you thought he was guilty. I think we should always take accusations seriously, and they should be investigated, however in some cases we may never get the closure we seek, and may never know with any certainty what happened. In those cases, I would treat someone based on the totality of actions which I do have certainty about. 

2 hours ago, Dog said:

No, Biden has not apologized.  But he has shown empathy, an action Republicans are deathly allergic to.

image.png

2 minutes ago, LenP said:

I missed that if you said it in another thread. I may be missing something, but I don't as of now see enough evidence to believe anything with regards to the accusations against Biden. Which is why I was interested in why you thought he was guilty. I think we should always take accusations seriously, and they should be investigated, however in some cases we may never get the closure we seek, and may never know with any certainty what happened. In those cases, I would treat someone based on the totality of actions which I do have certainty about. 

I think he probably did something inappropriate by today's definition.  Is Reade's accusation politically motivated?  Probably.  Is the timing auspicions?  Yep.  Is it possible she is making it all up?  Unlikely.  But we will probably never know.  Its just the way things are these days.  One side accuses, the other side denies.  One side wants an investigation, the other side says why?  It's all incredible bullshit.

Bottom line is what do people see in Biden?  As a candidate?  Other than that he is not Trump.

Hroth

21 minutes ago, We are Rimas! said:

No idea, but we do know Biden is certainly the 'groper in chief' , which is well documented.

Ahh, so he's not just like Kavanaugh then. Another false equivalency. Typical

17 minutes ago, hrothgar said:

Hroth

I think this will weaken sleepy joe even more if that is possible.   He will clearly get a pass on this, but it will sway votes for even more.  But his hope of becoming president is dim at best.

1 minute ago, hrothgar said:

Bottom line is what do people see in Biden?  As a candidate?  Other than that he is not Trump.

Hroth

It’s telling you don’t know much about Biden, and you don’t think “not Trump” is a huge plus.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

Ahh, so he's not just like Kavanaugh then. Another false equivalency. Typical

Ahh  , true.. Well biden's transgressions are well documented in pictures, where as Kavenaughs are wild accusations from unreliable sources which have been proven false under scrutiny.

3 minutes ago, We are Rimas! said:

I think this will weaken sleepy joe even more if that is possible.   He will clearly get a pass on this, but it will sway votes for even more.  But his hope of becoming president is dim at best.

ESL?

1 minute ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

It’s telling you don’t know much about Biden, and you don’t think “not Trump” is a huge plus.

I don;t know much about Biden.  He seems kinda lame to me when I see him on TV.  No spark.

Hroth

12 minutes ago, hrothgar said:

I don;t know much about Biden.  He seems kinda lame to me when I see him on TV.  No spark.

Hroth

:lol:

lame and boring and utterly ignorable sounds FUCKING GREAT TO ME INSTEAD OF THE ROLLING ORANGE CLUSTERFUCK.

8 minutes ago, hrothgar said:

I think he probably did something inappropriate by today's definition.  Is Reade's accusation politically motivated?  Probably.  Is the timing auspicions?  Yep.  Is it possible she is making it all up?  Unlikely.  But we will probably never know.  Its just the way things are these days.  One side accuses, the other side denies.  One side wants an investigation, the other side says why?  It's all incredible bullshit.

Hroth

What I see in Biden is someone willing to play the role of grownup in the room. We need that now. There are aspects of other candidates I liked better. I believe Yang's vision of the future is better, and as a result his plans for the future more appropriate. I prefer a less interventionist foreign policy than what Biden supports. Alas, we can't build a perfect candidate from the best pieces of each. Biden is not a perfect candidate for me, but he is a very good one, and in the times we will be facing over the next two years, we need someone who can play the role of grown up. I am hoping he brings some younger people with vision, such as Yang, into his cabinet, and I believe he will. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, LenP said:

What I see in Biden is someone willing to play the role of grownup in the room.

As long as you realize that he is just playing a role.

1 hour ago, LenP said:
1 hour ago, hrothgar said:

...  Bottom line is what do people see in Biden?  As a candidate?  Other than that he is not Trump.

Hroth

What I see in Biden is someone willing to play the role of grownup in the room. We need that now. There are aspects of other candidates I liked better. I believe Yang's vision of the future is better, and as a result his plans for the future more appropriate. I prefer a less interventionist foreign policy than what Biden supports. Alas, we can't build a perfect candidate from the best pieces of each. Biden is not a perfect candidate for me, but he is a very good one, and in the times we will be facing over the next two years, we need someone who can play the role of grown up. I am hoping he brings some younger people with vision, such as Yang, into his cabinet, and I believe he will. 

Well, let's see... how about actual tax reform and putting to gov't on track to NOT have ever-increasing deficits & crippling debt (assuming we don't already have that. Re-engaging with allies and trade partners on a constructive basis. Putting the Federal bureaucracy back on the basis of professional service; a good idea would be putting science back in public health and environmental enforcement. Maybe even something like the "Green New Deal" pushing the US energy infrastructure toward the future instead of trying to lock in corporate profits by pushing it backwards. There's that word "infrastructure" too.

All things that Trumpublicans hate, anyway. Indeed, why would any Democrat-hater even remotely consider Biden as anything other than a target for insults and scorn?

- DSK

7 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

SdrBsvg.jpg

12 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Don’t worry, you’ll find more than enough to be outraged over.

Okay, so it seems Uncle Joe may be 50 shades of creepy around women at least by 2020 standards whether or not he third-base groped Ms. Reade—want a winning slogan? 

“Vote for the Creep—It’s Important”

It’s been battle-tested in slightly different form , back here in Louisiana, in 1991.  Governor Edwin Edwards (the charming “crook” who much later on did Federal time for extortion) was challenged by David Duke, the Klan boy.

“Vote for the Crook—It’s Important” was the tongue-in-cheek slogan, and it worked.  And Edwin got a kick out of it, he always has had a wry sense of humor.

Thank me later  ;-)

1 minute ago, nolatom said:

Okay, so it seems Uncle Joe may be 50 shades of creepy around women at least by 2020 standards whether or not he third-base groped Ms. Reade—want a winning slogan? 

“Vote for the Creep—It’s Important”

Isn't that Trumps slogan? It was in 2016.

19 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Isn't that Trumps slogan? It was in 2016.

Didn’t know that.  He owes royalties to Edwin then. ;-)

3 hours ago, LenP said:

but he is a very good one,

LOLOLOL . Give me a break. Maybe you mean Biden is the best cadidate for a Trump re-election. He is senile, he cant get a full comprehendable sentence out, he is corrupt (son and ukraine), bernie's crew hates him (or at least they wont show up to vote for him), and now he is a 'misogynist' too. He will get mauled during the debates, then the adverting campaign against him will begin and he is unable defend himself.

3 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

ESL?

HA!

2 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

Qanon in the house!

Quick! Mask up!

76MZ3JZY5REPFE2EZR7GEPH2RM.JPG

Qanon in the house!

Bullshitters gotta bullshit. 

17 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

How the hell do you slip your finger into a non lubricated, non heated up vagina?

You just have to think lateral ETS....

wombat_culo.thumb.jpg.407e324a842998177cf5391787214d41.jpg

2 hours ago, We are Rimas! said:

LOLOLOL . Give me a break. Maybe you mean Biden is the best cadidate for a Trump re-election. He is senile, he cant get a full comprehendable sentence out, he is corrupt (son and ukraine), bernie's crew hates him (or at least they wont show up to vote for him), and now he is a 'misogynist' too. He will get mauled during the debates, then the adverting campaign against him will begin and he is unable defend himself.

Not sure if this troll's first language is Ukrainian or Kazakh.  

Society needs to encourage women to report sexual assaults immediately. Holding back doesn't do anyone any good except for the offender.

5 minutes ago, Hard On The Wind said:

Society needs to encourage women to report sexual assaults immediately. Holding back doesn't do anyone any good except for the offender.

Yep. Facts matter. Collect them while you can.