Recommended Posts

The cat is out of the bag !...talked to a HC professional today tied with the 2 large hospitals in my town....yes there is CV-19...and yes there are some deaths....BUT ...no more than seasonal flu's and there is monkey business in classification of death certificates...I'll stop there ,but could go on !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Again? Pathetic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

I'll stop there ,but could go on !

Go ahead . The days still early and we’re not stocked up on your brand of stupid yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Justice Department has opened a criminal investigation into Blue Flame Medical, a firm created by two well-connected Republican operatives who started selling medical supplies this spring as the novel coronavirus spread across the country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Government coronavirus response updates: Trump assistant tests positive for coronavirus, White House says

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sean said:


Government coronavirus response updates: Trump assistant tests positive for coronavirus, White House says

And it gets a little step closer to Trump........:ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sean said:


Government coronavirus response updates: Trump assistant tests positive for coronavirus, White House says

Cough cough pass....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

The cat is out of the bag !...talked to a HC professional today tied with the 2 large hospitals in my town....yes there is CV-19...and yes there are some deaths....BUT ...no more than seasonal flu's and there is monkey business in classification of death certificates...I'll stop there ,but could go on !

Surprise, there never was a cat in the bag which explains why the bag is empty.

By the way, I talked to an experienced boat builder and he told me origami steel boats are the only way to go.  I expect the market for fiberglass boats will implode.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Sean said:


Government coronavirus response updates: Trump assistant tests positive for coronavirus, White House says

The corona virus was engineered in a cave in Wuhan to kill the Preznit and Senate republicans, you heard it here first!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

The corona virus was engineered in a cave in Wuhan to kill the Preznit and Senate republicans, you heard it here first!

I know!  Isn't it dastardly of the Chi-coms!

Hroth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.aier.org/article/woodstock-occurred-in-the-middle-of-a-pandemic/?fbclid=IwAR0cnZfmIrMotkVOkrN4FGouOkr-83d2enRteCYWCUPVxAzvyhxVc6TcPBA

 

In  my lifetime, there was another deadly flu epidemic in the United States. The flu spread from Hong Kong to the United States, arriving December 1968 and peaking a year later. It ultimately killed 100,000 people in the U.S., mostly over the age of 65, and one million worldwide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

The corona virus was engineered in a cave in Wuhan to kill the Preznit and Senate republicans, you heard it here first!

The lab was in a cave?  Hmm - didn't know that.  Might explain the bat droppings. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

The lab was in a cave?  Hmm - didn't know that.  Might explain the bat droppings. 

Holy batshit! Batman! Er, Dark Knight!  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will be interesting to see how many deaths certificates were issued in Jan, Feb, Mar, April and May of 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2020. 

example from CDC

 

They will have a hard time explaining if the death rate for April 2020 is like 265,000 and not the 300 plus you would expect if CV19 added 70,000 to the death roll. 

if it is not significantly higher than the 5 year average for April then we have an issue. 

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pun Slinger said:

It will be interesting to see how many deaths certificates were issued in Jan, Feb, Mar, April and May of 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2020. 

example from CDC

 

They will have a hard time explaining if the death rate for April 2020 is like 265,000 and not the 300 plus you would expect if CV19 added 70,000 to the death roll. 

if it is not significantly higher than the 5 year average for April then we have an issue. 

image.png

Source for this chart?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many of you personally know someone who has had this virus that resulted in a stay in the hospital?  - how about how many have died?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, we're now in the Liberal Plot stage I see. How fucking stupid do you have to be to believe this?

 

 

 

I guess we just saw how fucking stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Sean said:


Government coronavirus response updates: Trump assistant tests positive for coronavirus, White House says

Is this the first person?  Makes me wonder how many of them got the influenza virus last year in comparison? It seems that social distancing could also play a part in dealing with the seasonal flu. I noticed that Trump wasn’t wearing a mask at the mask factory the other day. That was odd.:blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kinda worried my seedlings might get hit with the cold they are predicting for this weekend.  Likely to be a frost, and maybe some snow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Gone Drinking said:

How many of you personally know someone who has had this virus that resulted in a stay in the hospital?  - how about how many have died?

The mother in law of a friend is the only case I know of. 

My mother traveled to South Africa with two couples in their 70's late last year and both couples took a subsequent trip after that. Both husbands have died of CV19. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Gone Drinking said:

How many of you personally know someone who has had this virus that resulted in a stay in the hospital?  - how about how many have died?

Two, one in Canada and one in the UK, both around 60 and in decent health until they died.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Venom said:

Is this the first person?  Makes me wonder how many of them got the influenza virus last year in comparison? It seems that social distancing could also play a part in dealing with the seasonal flu. I noticed that Trump wasn’t wearing a mask at the mask factory the other day. That was odd.:blink:

I think there would be a certain poetic justice if both Trump and Pence died of this disease and President Pelosi took over. Heads would explode in certain places - like here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

The corona virus was engineered in a cave in Wuhan to kill the Preznit and Senate republicans, you heard it here first!

Can it just hurry up and complete the mission........because if it doesn’t, this shit is going to go on for a lot longer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Sean said:


Government coronavirus response updates: Trump assistant tests positive for coronavirus, White House says

WTF? Fakenews? Trump has a Valet? No way. A Valet either parks the car or helps with the clothes. Two things Trump obviously does not have.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Pun Slinger said:

Your chart is an outright deception. 

This is directly from the CDC web page 

 https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/index.html

image.thumb.png.521297c2c948b2cebf690451bdc91962.png

Your chart is missing a year or two!! 
 

You really are one stupid mother-fucker. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mad said:

Your chart is missing a year or two!! 
 

You really are one stupid mother-fucker. 

Nah, he's not stupid. Evil, disingenuous, lying sack-of-shit, but not stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Pun Slinger said:

It will be interesting to see how many deaths certificates were issued in Jan, Feb, Mar, April and May of 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2020. 

example from CDC

 

They will have a hard time explaining if the death rate for April 2020 is like 265,000 and not the 300 plus you would expect if CV19 added 70,000 to the death roll. 

if it is not significantly higher than the 5 year average for April then we have an issue. 

image.png

You are an idiot.  Social distancing affects All sicknesses.  As such, we should expect to see year to year differences due to the measures we are taking.  You are conflating apples to oranges.  In the process, you are proving how little you understand about science and statistics.  Satellite engineer my ass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

You are an idiot.  Social distancing affects All sicknesses.  As such, we should expect to see year to year differences due to the measures we are taking.  You are conflating apples to oranges.  In the process, you are proving how little you understand about science and statistics.  Satellite engineer my ass.

Sanitation Engineer. You know, janitor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Gone Drinking said:

How many of you personally know someone who has had this virus that resulted in a stay in the hospital?  - how about how many have died?

Gonna regale us with the 3 people you know who were hospitalized and cured by hydroxychloroquine again? Or you going to say the flu is a bigger worry again?

On 2/27/2020 at 11:19 AM, Gone Drinking said:

Please talk to some medical professionals that don't get paid by CNN  The ones I have talked to, one of which is head of the infectious disease control dept in her state, says she is much more concerned about the flu. 

On 4/7/2020 at 11:51 AM, Gone Drinking said:

Not sure its a hoax - I know of 3 people (yes personally) that landed in the hospital, 2 in the ICU for this fucking virus.  All 3 state that the hydrox... saved them, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mad said:

Your chart is missing a year or two!! 
 

You really are one stupid mother-fucker. 

What years are missing brainiac? 

The chart I posted is the latest offered by the CDC they are always a year behind. Notice it is labeled 2010-2019 and indicated the 2018-2019 data is still preliminary. Later this year the preliminary data for 2019 will be published.  

Now go compare the number of influenza deaths for each year on Nice's chart with the official CDC chart I posted. 

And ditto on the stupid, genius.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I talked to your mom, she regrets not getting an abortion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May 6, 2020 / By Talia Kaplan 

Dr. Ramin Oskoui, a cardiologist and CEO of Foxhall Cardiology, reacted on Tuesday to a study that found a new coronavirus mutation reportedly mirrors a change that occurred as the SARS virus began to weaken, saying, “it’s well-known that as viruses progress, they typically mutate to weaker forms.”

“The phenomenon is known as ‘Muller’s Ratchet,’” 

He added that this is “virology 101.”

“This is how they go away. They typically mutate, as well as herd immunity, to attenuate weaker strains that no longer make people so ill,” Oskoui continued.

Oskoui made the comments reacting to a study conducted by Arizona researchers, which was published in the online version of the Journal of Virology.

Lead study author Dr. Efrem Lim, a virologist and an assistant professor at Arizona State University’s Biodesign Institute, and his team use a new technology to read through all 30,000 chemical letters of the SARS-CoV-2 genome, or genetic code, The New York Post reported, adding that the technology helps researchers determine how the virus is spreading and mutating over time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Time for you clowns to party like it's 1999

Hmmm - NYE 1999, I was working on a project for the Codman division of J&J, up in Taunton, MA, and after we shut down all the plant floor and admin computers, we went down to Providence, RI and froze our asses off eating chowder/soup and drinking beer at the docs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Pun Slinger and others have offered statistics with insufficient explanation about the methodology supporting the related claims. 
 

example: 

in April 2020 drunk driver involved traffic deaths were the lowest in many decades.   
in general, it is certainly a reasonable hypothesis; Because so many stayed home, fewer dangerous and deadly interactions between people occurred. 


another reasonable hypothesis which could be studied:

We saved so many lives by shutting down society, fewer total people will have died in 2020 than in a typical year. 


 

In fact, one measure of the horrendous nature of Covid 19 might be:

 despite the fact society hid from virtually all avoidable threats, so many were killed by the virus we failed to lower the General death rate.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

Nah, he's not stupid. Evil, disingenuous, lying sack-of-shit, but not stupid.

Good point, I’ll amend that next time I can bothered to address him, which is rarely. 

1 hour ago, kent_island_sailor said:

He still at -666?

He was last time I looked. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Pun Slinger said:

What years are missing brainiac? 

The chart I posted is the latest offered by the CDC they are always a year behind. Notice it is labeled 2010-2019 and indicated the 2018-2019 data is still preliminary. Later this year the preliminary data for 2019 will be published.  

Now go compare the number of influenza deaths for each year on Nice's chart with the official CDC chart I posted. 

And ditto on the stupid, genius.

So you posted a chart knowing that you were missing the data needed.....

Disengenous, lying motherfucker!!! 
Have you got any family members left around that you would prefer not to lose? Because if they believe your spew, it’s likely you’ll lose another. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Hmmm - NYE 1999, I was working on a project for the Codman division of J&J, up in Taunton, MA, and after we shut down all the plant floor and admin computers, we went down to Providence, RI and froze our asses off eating chowder/soup and drinking beer at the docs. 

I was in the deep heart of Texas with a friend sitting around a campfire baking potatoes and grilling steaks while star gazing at the brilliant sky. And waiting for the big crash that didn't happen  Y2K!  That was a hoax and a huge windfall for some old programmers.

For those who start in with the flu crap -- how many people do you know who have died from the flu? In my entire life I can't thing of any, not so for this virus.

 

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, d'ranger said:

I was in the deep heart of Texas with a friend sitting around a campfire baking potatoes and grilling steaks while star gazing at the brilliant sky. And waiting for the big crash that didn't happen  Y2K!  That was a hoax and a huge windfall for some old programmers.

For those who start in with the flu crap -- how many people do you know who have died from the flu? In my entire life I can't thing of any, not so for this virus.

I can't say that - I know a few, mostly folks who had known or previously undiscovered health issues that made them too compromised to fight it off.   The #s are there - flu deaths, according the CDC stats, happened a whole helluva lot more often than I ever was aware of.     Not making light of your point, but I was surprised that even w/a vaccine, so many succumbed every year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

You are an idiot.  Social distancing affects All sicknesses.  As such, we should expect to see year to year differences due to the measures we are taking.  You are conflating apples to oranges.  In the process, you are proving how little you understand about science and statistics.  Satellite engineer my ass.

You are partly correct. But almost entirely wrong with your conclusion. The quarantine will directly reduce some deaths such as auto accidents. But the CDC records deaths by cause in substantial detail as explained here on the national death index page.  https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/ndi/index.htm

When you remove all the suicides, accidents, posionings, overdoses cancers, etc. you have a smaller pool of medical deaths that fall into CV19's possible orbit and yes things like influenza might fall which could mask some of the CV19 signature, but if you consider say just april of 2019 vs april 2020, if there are 100,000 deaths in 2019 after you remove all the unrelated causes then the "70.000" so called CV19 are going to stand out like a road flare in the reduced pool and no compensating drop in influenza cases will mask the CV19 deaths. On average there are 30-50,000 influenza deaths spread out over 5-6 months. The April nunber is going to be small every year, maybe 20k? So even if social distancing eliminated all influenza deaths in April 2020 the CV19 deaths will still overwhelm that and show up like hypocrisy on a Democrat. 

By the way I am not predicting what the data will show. But if next year the death data does not contain a large bump for April/May it will need to be explained and social distancing and influenza won't cut it. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, solosailor said:

I talked to your mom, she regrets not getting an abortion.

There is no bottom to the level a liberal will sink.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pun Slinger said:

There is no bottom to the level a liberal will sink.

Like lying about MIT graduation??  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mad said:

So you posted a chart knowing that you were missing the data needed.....

Disengenous, lying motherfucker!!! 
Have you got any family members left around that you would prefer not to lose? Because if they believe your spew, it’s likely you’ll lose another. 

What the fuck are you high on? Nice posted a chart purporting to show the number of influenza deaths for each of several years .
Here is his chart. NOTICE how many influenza deaths he claims for each year. For example the worst year according to Nice was 2017-2018  with about 17,000 influenza deaths. Then compare it to the OFFICIAL record I posted from the CDC which shows that there were 61,000 influenza death that year. Nice's chart is a complete fraud. If you read my post is concerned ONLY influenza deaths.  You really need to cut back of the recreational drugs.  

96383727_1848252378644862_600075697972576256_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=TYF8BzDYMWAAX_zlgMy&_nc_ht=scontent.fyvr3-1.fna&oh=0f2dbfe7df1b8b8118fa2c4d55e7ce8d&oe=5ED81A56

image.thumb.png.521297c2c948b2cebf690451bdc91962.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

I was in the deep heart of Texas with a friend sitting around a campfire baking potatoes and grilling steaks while star gazing at the brilliant sky. And waiting for the big crash that didn't happen  Y2K!  That was a hoax and a huge windfall for some old programmers.

For those who start in with the flu crap -- how many people do you know who have died from the flu? In my entire life I can't thing of any, not so for this virus.

 

I was in the Bahamas partying my ass off :D

There wasn't a hoax about Y2K at the technical level, people worked hard to fix it and did. This is the Law of Avoided Disaster, if you lobby for funds to fix something and succeed, everyone remembers the disaster did not happen and no one remembers that you fixed the problem :rolleyes:

On the popular culture level though - ROFLMA x100000 at all the Y2K disaster scenarios :lol:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

The cat is out of the bag !...talked to a HC professional today tied with the 2 large hospitals in my town....yes there is CV-19...and yes there are some deaths....BUT ...no more than seasonal flu's and there is monkey business in classification of death certificates...I'll stop there ,but could go on !

BREAKING FROM BRAVOBRAVO ASSCLOWN NEWS!!.  DETAILS AT 11!!!

vyPmpyI.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, benwynn said:

BREAKING FROM BRAVOBRAVO ASSCLOWN NEWS!!.  DETAILS AT 11!!!

vyPmpyI.jpg

Nice work Ben, very nice indeed. :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, benwynn said:

BREAKING FROM BRAVOBRAVO ASSCLOWN NEWS!!.  DETAILS AT 11!!!

vyPmpyI.jpg

ahh...you are on my Christmas list....already saved to my computer...thanks...:D:D:D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Pun Slinger said:

What the fuck are you high on? Nice posted a chart purporting to show the number of influenza deaths for each of several years .
Here is his chart. NOTICE how many influenza deaths he claims for each year. For example the worst year according to Nice was 2017-2018  with about 17,000 influenza deaths. Then compare it to the OFFICIAL record I posted from the CDC which shows that there were 61,000 influenza death that year. Nice's chart is a complete fraud. If you read my post is concerned ONLY influenza deaths.  You really need to cut back of the recreational drugs.  

96383727_1848252378644862_600075697972576256_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=TYF8BzDYMWAAX_zlgMy&_nc_ht=scontent.fyvr3-1.fna&oh=0f2dbfe7df1b8b8118fa2c4d55e7ce8d&oe=5ED81A56

image.thumb.png.521297c2c948b2cebf690451bdc91962.png

Nice? Anyone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, chum said:

Nice? Anyone?

Nice's Chart

96383727_1848252378644862_600075697972576256_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=TYF8BzDYMWAAX_zlgMy&_nc_ht=scontent.fyvr3-1.fna&oh=0f2dbfe7df1b8b8118fa2c4d55e7ce8d&oe=5ED81A56

Actual CDC influenza death counts. The chart Nice posted is a total lie.

image.png.e8bbf5b28ea2787c372048b826708317.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

:lol:

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Get out there and mingle chum!

I'm a hermit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Keith said:

image.png.79585de90167b4900d20d5169fce22ed.png

:lol:

:mellow: you're smarter than that, I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gone Drinking said:

How many of you personally know someone who has had this virus that resulted in a stay in the hospital?  - how about how many have died?

Three in hospital. Two deaths   Ten who have tested pos. But are non symptomatic 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mad said:

So you posted a chart knowing that you were missing the data needed.....

Disengenous, lying motherfucker!!! 
Have you got any family members left around that you would prefer not to lose? Because if they believe your spew, it’s likely you’ll lose another. 

That's the spirit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gone Drinking said:

How many of you personally know someone who has had this virus that resulted in a stay in the hospital?  - how about how many have died?

Several, with one dead.  Was having beers with him 1 week before.  He was 62.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gone Drinking said:

How many of you personally know someone who has had this virus that resulted in a stay in the hospital?  - how about how many have died?

Confirmed with a test, 7 but likely far more with it. Hospitalized 4 and 2 passed away. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, dacapo said:

Three in hospital. Two deaths   Ten who have tested pos. But are non symptomatic 

of the 3 and 2...what are their ages and do/did they have any underlying health issues...TIA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, dacapo said:

Three in hospital. Two deaths   Ten who have tested pos. But are non symptomatic 

Roughly similar.  Three deaths of friends/associates.  In my office: positive tests for one employee, two employee parents.  

I hate hoaxes that cause people to die.  Was the Spanish Flu a hoax too?  Because I had an uncle who died of that as a child.  

 

And no, I know of no one in my life who died of common flu.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Left Shift said:

Roughly similar.  Three deaths of friends/associates.  In my office: positive tests for one employee, two employee parents.  

I hate hoaxes that cause people to die.  Was the Spanish Flu a hoax too?  Because I had an uncle who died of that as a child.  

 

And no, I know of no one in my life who died of common flu.  

great-aunt died in 1918, buried next to her parents. Damn hoaxes.

No relatives dead of the flu.

I don't yet know anyone dead of Covid, but the West has gotten off lightly. Different strain, and early-on a different approach to containment. Looks like that is ending, so we'll go from 63 deaths/million to something more like the NE at 500+ deaths/million. Will just take us a little longer.

Trump will have presided over the most american's dead due to presidential in-action.

That will be the nail in his "worst-ever" coffin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

of the 3 and 2...what are their ages and do/did they have any underlying health issues...TIA

I personally only know one lady who tested positive but she was hospitalized.  Middle aged, reasonably good health.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I talked to a tech in LA that said he knew four people that had it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apply NYC's death toll to the US, and you're looking at 600,000 dead. And NYC ain't done yet.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Raz'r said:

Apply NYC's death toll to the US, and you're looking at 600,000 dead. And NYC ain't done yet.

Phony numbers are as good as real ones if it serves your purpose...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where are the howls of protest over the chart that Nice posted?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BravoBravo said:

Phony numbers are as good as real ones if it serves your purpose...

Phony numbers? You're saying that the dead people aren't really dead? Fucking asshole.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Phony numbers? You're saying that the dead people aren't really dead? Fucking asshole.

I think he was referring to Nices chart that appears to be in error. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Raz'r said:

That's the spirit!

He’ll put me ignore soon, his last sock did......or maybe it was the one before that. 
 

Anybody remember BJ having fun with this guy??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Gonna regale us with the 3 people you know who were hospitalized and cured by hydroxychloroquine again? Or you going to say the flu is a bigger worry again?

Glad to see you are still an asshole

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dacapo said:

Three in hospital. Two deaths   Ten who have tested pos. But are non symptomatic 

How did they get testing?  Why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

@Pun Slinger and others have offered statistics with insufficient explanation about the methodology supporting the related claims. 
 

example: 

in April 2020 drunk driver involved traffic deaths were the lowest in many decades.   
in general, it is certainly a reasonable hypothesis; Because so many stayed home, fewer dangerous and deadly interactions between people occurred. 


another reasonable hypothesis which could be studied:

We saved so many lives by shutting down society, fewer total people will have died in 2020 than in a typical year. 


 

In fact, one measure of the horrendous nature of Covid 19 might be:

 despite the fact society hid from virtually all avoidable threats, so many were killed by the virus we failed to lower the General death rate.

 

 

This is all kind of a Big Hint in plain sight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Amati said:

How did they get testing?  Why?

1 is a nurse , she was quarantined for 2 weeks  then tested neg and was let back to work,  2 teachers in my school (after we closed )  I dont know the specifics of the others..a couple of friends a friends wife...my brother works for a pharma company, was tested ...neg, but was antibody tested and that came back that  he had the anibodies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dacapo said:

1 is a nurse , she was quarantined for 2 weeks  then tested neg and was let back to work,  2 teachers in my school (after we closed )  I dont know the specifics of the others..a couple of friends a friends wife...my brother works for a pharma company, was tested ...neg, but was antibody tested and that came back that  he had the anibodies

Did testing give them any peace of mind?  If that’s too personal, don’t answer.... just wondering.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Amati said:

Did testing give them any peace of mind?  If that’s too personal, don’t answer.... just wondering.  

IDK.  I know I'd like to find out if I had it (antibodies) even if it isnt 100% accurate

 

edit...my brother had a hunch he had it....BUT he felt like shit with a fever of 101 for 8 days back in DECEMBER/JANUARY...Dec 26th to be exact...well before the timeline of covid coming to the US. (he works in Westchester NY ) so he';s right in the middle of the first outbreak 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Amati said:

Did testing give them any peace of mind?  If that’s too personal, don’t answer.... just wondering.  

My father in law who was showing symptoms was tested.  It was a relief when he was negative because he could come back home from being quarantined on his boat.

that was a month ago.  He's not home yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

My father in law who was showing symptoms was tested.  It was a relief when he was negative because he could come back home from being quarantined on his boat.

that was a month ago.  He's not home yet.

He's liking that quarantine too much?

I get tested for antibodies Monday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Pun Slinger said:

It will be interesting to see how many deaths certificates were issued in Jan, Feb, Mar, April and May of 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2020. 

example from CDC

 

They will have a hard time explaining if the death rate for April 2020 is like 265,000 and not the 300 plus you would expect if CV19 added 70,000 to the death roll. 

if it is not significantly higher than the 5 year average for April then we have an issue. 

image.png

https://www.statista.com/chart/21531/coronavirus-and-excess-us-deaths/

Infographic: U.S. COVID-19 Deaths Could Be Far Higher Than Reported | Statista

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites