Sign in to follow this  
warbird

Flynn exonerated, apologies from the left?

Will the echo chamber apologize to the stalwart conservatives on these forums?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, warbird said:

I will apologise on behalf of England

Apologize for what? Apologize that the justice dept. has become as corrupt under Donald Trump's admin. as the rest of the fed Govt.? OK, I apologize.

• Like 17
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, warbird said:

Fuck that traitorous, dictator loving, money grubbing motherfucker. Hope he spends the rest of his days at Trump rallies trying his best to get Coronavirus.

Seriously fuck him and fuck you too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fakenews said:

Fuck that traitorous, dictator loving, money grubbing motherfucker. Hope he spends the rest of his days at Trump rallies trying his best to get Coronavirus.

Seriously fuck him and fuck you too.

go  o n

just say sorry on behalf of something fairly random .... ducks or the NY Mets or MacGregor owners

flynn.jpg

• Downvote 1

Working for a foreign government and lying to the FBI used to be a crime, now it makes you a hero.

#winning so much winning.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

• Downvote 1

Just now, dylan winter said:

go  o n

just say sorry on behalf of something fairly random .... ducks or the NY Mets or MacGregor owners

OK I apologize on the behalf of mini cannon and Ridgeline owners.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, warbird said:

Will Flynn apologize for perjury?

19 minutes ago, warbird said:

You can suck liar cock if you want but you won’t ever hear me apologize for advocating the rule of law. You are neither stalwart nor conservative. Go fuck yourself. 

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Again, he's wrong. It was his own justice department that prosecuted Flynn. Republican on Republican. 

• Like 1

I think our moderate Vichy elk will be busy in the gun threads for awhile.

44 minutes ago, warbird said:

Apologies for what? The abject corruption of Barr & the Trump administration?

He fucking confessed to lying and committing the crime, you gibbering dipshit.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Again, he's wrong. It was his own justice department that prosecuted Flynn. Republican on Republican. 

Never stopped him from fabricating a favorable reality before, why start now?

43 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Working for a foreign government and lying to the FBI used to be a crime, now it makes you a hero.

He can join Ollie North on the Crooks & Traitors that deplorables call Heroes bench. It's right over there, behind the one marked "Group W"

- DSK

Has anyone heard what Judge Sullivan thinks about this? The case still resides in his court and he has final say where this goes.

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

Like that matters to the Faithful.  And, by "that", I mean facts.

I don't recall many presidents calling their predecessors "Scum. Human scum."

He's doing a helluva job at bringing the country together in a time of crisis.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

I don't recall many presidents calling their predecessors "Scum. Human scum."

He's doing a helluva job at bringing the country together in a time of crisis.

Wondering if the Faithful will help me out, here. 

How often, in his first 3 years in office, did President Obama bitch about how GWB left the country?

While you're at it, how much complaining did he do about how Fox News and right-wing media/radio treated him?

2 hours ago, d'ranger said:

You are sooooooooo fucling stupid. I hope your daddy slapped your mama when you were born.

2 hours ago, dylan winter said:

I will apologise on behalf of England

Rather presumptuous of you, it’s not needed on my behalf.

1 minute ago, warbird said:

You are sooooooooo fucling stupid.

Republicans prosecuting Republicans. So Unfair!

If President Trump loses in November, the Faithful will suddenly remember they are members of the party of "law and order" as well as "fiscal responsibility".

But, not a moment before.

• Like 1

Breathtaking. He's prepping for the coup.

President Trump on Thursday called his former national security adviser Michael Flynn “an even greater warrior” after the Justice Department dropped charges against him and subsequently slammed the Obama administration as “human scum.” “He was an innocent man,” Trump told White House reporters, referring to Flynn, who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russian officials. “Now in my book he’s an even greater warrior. What happened to him should never happen again,” he continued. The president insisted that Flynn was “targeted” by the Obama administration, saying that “they are dishonest people” and then accused them of “treason.” 

Trump also attacked journalists, calling them “thieves” who should be forced to give back their Pulitzer Prizes. “The media is totally guilty and all of those writers and so-called journalists,” he added. When asked about one of his personal valets who tested positive for the coronavirus, Trump claimed he’s had “very little contact” with this person and has tested negative for the virus. He also asserted that testing conducted by the White House physician will be ramped up from once a week to once per day. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-praises-warrior-flynn-accuses-scum-obama-admin-of-treason?ref=home

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

You can suck liar cock if you want but you won’t ever hear me apologize for advocating the rule of law. You are neither stalwart nor conservative. Go fuck yourself. 

You are a fucking moron. Flynn was documented as being railroadwd and fucks like uou sipport that shit

Fuck off , leave, we do not need assholes lile you that want outcome rather than legal process. Asshole.

2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

If President Trump loses in November, the Faithful will suddenly remember they are members of the party of "law and order" as well as "fiscal responsibility".

But, not a moment before.

The president, like last time, will have the full support of Russia.

It's not likely he'll lose when there's so many warbirds and dogs out there parroting the crap.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

He's prepping for the coup.

Getting closer to the truth every day. 

Isn’t this a scenario behind the reasoning 2A?

I will not apologize for your corrupt AG.

3 hours ago, warbird said:

See if you can follow. A judge found him guilty. Flynn lied.  He pled guilty.  No one forced him.  Now a highly partisan appointee directed his department to stop.

That does not make him innocent.

he's guilty as fuck.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, warbird said:

You are a fucking moron. Flynn was documented as being railroadwd and fucks like uou sipport that shit

Fuck off , leave, we do not need assholes lile you that want outcome rather than legal process. Asshole.

Lying to the Feds. OK if you're a Republican. Actual Traitor-Bird quote.

1 hour ago, mad said:

Getting closer to the truth every day. 

Isn’t this a scenario behind the reasoning 2A?

No, like the first amendment, the 2nd is misunderstood. The US of A didn't have a standing army back in the day, just a Navy, so needed a Militia for continental defense. Therefore, the militia needed to be armed, hence the 2nd. 

This goofy "need to overthrow a tyrannical gov't" hooey is a relatively recent argument. 

7 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

No, like the first amendment, the 2nd is misunderstood. The US of A didn't have a standing army back in the day, just a Navy, so needed a Militia for continental defense. Therefore, the militia needed to be armed, hence the 2nd. 

This goofy "need to overthrow a tyrannical gov't" hooey is a relatively recent argument. 

244 year recent meed..... Fuck off Continue to be a 70 IQ moron....

3 minutes ago, warbird said:

244 year recent meed..... Fuck off

Can't understand history either? Sure thing traitor-bird. My step-father, deceased, korean war vet, purple heart recipient(chinese bayonet to the abdomen) would puke if he saw the depths a supposed-marine has fallen too, lapping mushroom soup off your chin like you do.

edit: we know you can read. Can you understand?

The militia of the United States, as defined by the U.S. Congress, has changed over time.[1]

During colonial America, all able-bodied men of certain ages were members of the militia, depending on the respective states rule.[2] Individual towns formed local independent militias for their own defense.[3] The year before the US Constitution was ratified, The Federalist Papers detailed the founders' paramount vision of the militia in 1787.[4][5] The new Constitution empowered Congress to "organize, arm, and discipline" this national military force, leaving significant control in the hands of each state government.[6][7]

Today, as defined by the Militia Act of 1903, the term "militia" is used to describe two classes within the United States:[8]

• Organized militia – consisting of State militia forces; notably, the National Guard and Naval Militia.[9]
  • Unorganized militia – composing the Reserve Militia: every able-bodied man of at least 17 and under 45 years of age, not a member of the National Guard or Naval Militia.[10]

A third militia is a state defense force. It is authorized by state and federal laws.[11]

Congress has organized the National Guard under its power to "raise and support armies" and not its power to "Provide for organizing, arming and disciplining the Militia".[12] This Congress chose to do in the interests of organizing reserve military units which were not limited in deployment by the strictures of its power over the constitutional militia, which can be called forth only "to execute the laws of the Union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions." The modern National Guard was specifically intended to avoid status as the constitutional militia, a distinction recognized by 10 U.S.C. Sec 311(a).[13]

It sure looks like Wormfood has had a few too many warm beers.....

I wonder what his mother thinks about him when he staggers into the bedroom on nights like this...

3 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Can't understand history either? Sure thing traitor-bird. My step-father, deceased, korean war vet, purple heart recipient(chinese bayonet to the abdomen) would puke if he saw the depths a supposed-marine has fallen too, lapping mushroom soup off your chin like you do.

edit: we know you can read. Can you understand?

The militia of the United States, as defined by the U.S. Congress, has changed over time.[1]

During colonial America, all able-bodied men of certain ages were members of the militia, depending on the respective states rule.[2] Individual towns formed local independent militias for their own defense.[3] The year before the US Constitution was ratified, The Federalist Papers detailed the founders' paramount vision of the militia in 1787.[4][5] The new Constitution empowered Congress to "organize, arm, and discipline" this national military force, leaving significant control in the hands of each state government.[6][7]

Today, as defined by the Militia Act of 1903, the term "militia" is used to describe two classes within the United States:[8]

• Organized militia – consisting of State militia forces; notably, the National Guard and Naval Militia.[9]
  • Unorganized militia – composing the Reserve Militia: every able-bodied man of at least 17 and under 45 years of age, not a member of the National Guard or Naval Militia.[10]

A third militia is a state defense force. It is authorized by state and federal laws.[11]

Congress has organized the National Guard under its power to "raise and support armies" and not its power to "Provide for organizing, arming and disciplining the Militia".[12] This Congress chose to do in the interests of organizing reserve military units which were not limited in deployment by the strictures of its power over the constitutional militia, which can be called forth only "to execute the laws of the Union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions." The modern National Guard was specifically intended to avoid status as the constitutional militia, a distinction recognized by 10 U.S.C. Sec 311(a).[13]

Real sorry your step father drank the coolaide, condolences....

13 minutes ago, warbird said:

Real sorry your step father drank the coolaide, condolences....

Like many alcoholic vets, he was a total abusive asshole and few mourned his passing. But he was a patriot, and he'd puke hearing about pukes like you.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

Like many alcoholic vets, he was a total abusive asshole and few mourned his passing. But he was a patriot, and he'd puke hearing about pukes like you.

Then he WAS not a patriot..

2 minutes ago, warbird said:

drunken blather

Fuck off. Seriously.

15 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

I like warbird, he makes me look smart!

He makes a stone look smart

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Fuck off. Seriously.

21 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

5 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Waiting for an apology still......

4 hours ago, Raz'r said:

You have to remember that when Hitler realized he was going to lose the war on the Eastern Front he started killing everyone in the Bloodlands he thought he could get by killing, declaring the killing victory.  Just sayin’.  Trump’s got a ways to go before he’s totally liberated from reality, but he’s old, and just got exposed to the Covid, so we’ll see!  Maybe not, and I’m not saying anything about his age, but some people are....not me!  

25 minutes ago, warbird said:

I'm sorry you're stupid.

50 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

How are you not guilty of a crime you agree you are guilty of?

You obviously have not been paying attention, so I’ll explain it one more time-  you set your jaw just so, with grim lips.  You squint, and sigh, contradict yourself 3 times anywhere between 5 minutes and 3 days, yell at a reporter for asking a softball question, and then do that goofy shoulder shrug.  That’s how you are not guilty of a crime you agree you are guilty of.  It’s really simple!  :)  Try it next time you’re in a legal situation!

• Like 1

Didn't Mueller not press all charges, due to Flynn pleading guilty to a couple?

I wonder if Mueller or his guys will have anything to say?

And is this a done deal, or what kinds of things can the judge do now?

2 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

I'm sorry you're stupid.

TBI?

27 minutes ago, warbird said:

I apologize on behalf of all decent people that Barr is in the same position to produce cover-ups again.  It is a damn shame.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/stunning-history-william-barrs-crusade-bury-evidence-protect-republican-presidents/

4 minutes ago, frenchie said:

There's always a tweet.

Cool!

oh, I’m sorry, I’m sorry it was cool!  So sorry.  So very sorry.  So sorry he had to go.....go to a Covid infected hell.  Now Flynn will never be able or allowed to snuggle with Our Beautiful President again!  No kisses, nothing.  Just Flynn watching Trump on tv, a tear running down his stern cheek.  What might have been.............. so sad.....:(

I have to laugh at all you lefty fuckwads who find  excuse in the swamp of the entrenched FBI hornswaggling Gen Flynn. No surprise I hold you in low esteem:lol:

I have to laugh at all you lefty fuckwads who find  excuse in the swamp of the entrenched FBI hornswaggling Gen Flynn. No surprise I hold you in low esteem:lol:

All those career prosecutors who walk away when Barr's stench overcomes justice have no merit do they.

9 minutes ago, warbird said:

TBI?

You're stupid because of of a traumatic brain injury?

Continue to be a 70 IQ moron....

So much projection from these righties.

• Like 1

Just now, B.J. Porter said:

So much projection from these righties.

I’m surprised the Marines would even take such traitorous scum. Of course, post Vietnam, there weren’t many volunteers.

1 hour ago, Ease the sheet. said:

He make dogshit you scrape off your shoes look smart. Doesn't make it any more pleasant to deal with, though.

50 minutes ago, warbird said:
1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

Fuck off. Seriously.

1 hour ago, Ease the sheet. said:

57 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

I'm sorry your support for a bunch and treasonous criminals makes you look like an unpatriotic asshole and a buffoon.

Feel better?

20 minutes ago, warbird said:

I wear disdain from dipshits like you as a badge of honor, you treason-loving cow.

It is revealing that the lefty fuckwad echo chamber goes to outcome rther than process, traitors one and all.....

11 minutes ago, warbird said:

I'm throwing your stupid fkn' ass a bone here so that maybe you can redeem yourself to a degree; do you believe right-wing environmental policy is anything but shortsighted and ultimately evil?

go on dipshit, you've been given an opportunity to drag yourself out from THE idiot's cesspool.

I apologize for that night. That night with your mother.

The moon was out, it was a glorious night. The stars twinkled. The wind whispered through the trees. It was magic.

And then it happened. I couldn't help it. She was hot, she was wet, she was shaking like shaggy dog trying to shake water off. As I said, it was magic. 

No. I can't confirm that I am your dad, I will apologize for that too

I can't even confirm if your dad was part of my college football team.

There was just so many teams.

Like I said, it was just magic.

1 minute ago, 3to1 said:

I'm throwing your stupid fkn' ass a bone here so that maybe you can redeem yourself to a degree; do you believe right-wing environmental policy is anything but shortsighted and ultimately evil?

go on dipshit, you've been given an opportunity to drag yourself out THE idiot's cesspool.

Literate precisely, not some broad based accusation. Each and every. Particulars. History of policy etc. Have at it, do not disappoint me....

Literate precisely, not some broad based accusation. Each and every. Particulars. History of policy etc. Have at it, do not disappoint me....

look into ya dodgy liar, and it won't be on Fux. fuck the right-wing.

WB hase beene trolleng you alle, verrey welle it seemes.                                           :)

20 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

WB hase beene trolleng you alle, verrey welle it seemes.                                           :)

I will not get a literate response from the fools.....

Too many dots in the ellipses.

2 hours ago, warbird said:

Apologize for what?  You are an ignorant twat. Fuckwits like you are the reason we are so fucked right now.  You have no concept of right or wrong.  You have delusions of power instilled by your faith in a conman.  Your beliefs are so far off the path of freedom and liberty that you have no idea what those words even mean anymore.  You want an apology for a corrupt Justice Department?  Keep wacking off to your MAGA posters with your tiny dick and pea brain.  YOU are what's wrong with the world. 

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Just once I’d like to see something about the Trump Bunch that didn’t ooze Trump Goop out of every creative  grey legal crack.  If this keeps up, only lawyers will be allowed to run for Congress.  ;)

1 minute ago, Amati said:

Just once I’d like to see something about the Trump Bunch that didn’t ooze Trump Goop out of every creative  grey legal crack.  If this keeps up, only lawyers will be allowed to run for Congress.  ;)

Barr was the Cover Up General almost three decades ago. He’s a Republican establishment piece of shit in service to Drumpf.

8 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Barr was the Cover Up General almost three decades ago. He’s a Republican establishment piece of shit in service to Drumpf.

A powerful piece of shit with a legal peanut buttered trowel?  Is Barr Trump’s binky?  More cuddles!  Does Barr get tested every day?   Or is he phoning it in?

4 minutes ago, Amati said:

A powerful piece of shit with a legal peanut buttered trowel?  Is Barr Trump’s binky?  More cuddles!  Does Barr get tested every day?   Or is he phoning it in?

Barr gets tested for loyalty to the Republic of Trump every day. And every day he fails America.

5 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Barr gets tested for loyalty to the Republic of Trump every day. And every day he fails America.

Of that there can be no doubt.  But do they test his insides as well?  One might argue that Barr and Trump are so fat that even if they were standing belly touching belly their mouths would be socially distanced. (?) 

7 hours ago, warbird said:

Into the sauce a bit early today aren't we?

5 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

It sure looks like Wormfood has had a few too many warm beers.....

I wonder what his mother thinks about him when he staggers into the bedroom on nights like this...

She’s hoping she might get lucky after all he’s a motherfucker.

3 hours ago, warbird said:

From you, one of PA's least literate right-wing Trump-suckers, that is rich.

This guy Flynn literally sold the fucking country out, then admitted it. You just LOVE you some treason, so long as it smells like GOP ass you'll breathe deep and smile.

You make me sick.

Let’s take an honest look at the Flynn story 

1. Flynn lied about his interaction with the Russian  ambassador to the Vice President of the United States of America. Flynn was fired for doing that 

2. Flynn lied  to Federal Investigators about the same interactions.

3. Flynn confessed to lying to investigators and accepted a plea bargain 

4. Flynn hired a lawyer whose contention has been: The Mueller team had no authorization to investigate associates of Donald Trump who had interactions with Russians. Therefore, any information gathered by Mueller’s team should be thrown out 

5. Mueller’s team has contended, investigating the interactions with Russians by Trump’s associates was EXACTLY that which the team was assembled to investigate 

6. The Trump Administration has maintained,  since no one has proven collusion, any investigation is a witch hunt. 

7. Mr Barr agrees the interactions between Flynn  and the Russisn  ambassador are not material to the Mueller investigation and has extended his position to include, “As the discussions with the Ambassador  have  nothing to do with Mueller’s investigation, the interviews and lying should never have happened and therefore lying does not count as lying. 

8. No one has made any case or even an argument suggesting mr Flynn was telling the truth to the Vice President of the United States of America or to the federal investigators.,

———

My  question to those currently celebrating the end of prosecution of Flynn:

Are you OK with the fact Flynn lied? 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Gouvernail said:

Let’s take an honest look at the Flynn story 

1. Flynn lied about his interaction with the Russian  ambassador to the Vice President of the United States of America. Flynn was fired for doing that 

2. Flynn lied  to Federal Investigators about the same interactions.

3. Flynn confessed to lying to investigators and accepted a plea bargain 

4. Flynn hired a lawyer whose contention has been: The Mueller team had no authorization to investigate associates of Donald Trump who had interactions with Russians so any information gathered by Mueller’s team should be thrown out 

5. Mueller’s team has contended investigating the interactions with Russians by Trump’s associates was EXACTLY thst which the team was assemblies to investigate 

6. The Trump Administration has maintained that since no one has proven collusion, any investigation is a witch hunt. 

7. mr Barr agrees the interactions between Flynn  and the Russisn  ambassador are not material to the Mueller investigation and has extended his position to include, “As the discussions with the Ambassador  have  nothing to do with Mueller’s investigation, the interviews and lying should never have happened and therefore lying does not count as lying. 

8. No one has made any case or even an argument suggesting mr Flynn was telling the truth to the Vice President of the United States of America or to the federal investigators.,

———

My  question to those currently celebrating the end of prosecution of Flynn:

Are you OK with the fact Flynn lied? 

@warbirdcan't answer, his mouth is full of warm, meaty treason.

5 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

@warbirdcan't answer, his mouth is full of warm, meaty treason.

Cream of Mushroom treason.

11 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

How are you not guilty of a crime you agree you are guilty of?

Especially when you sign a document detailing those lies that reads "under penalty of perjury that it is true and correct".

Screen Shot 2020-05-07 at 1.33.39 PM.png

• Like 1