Sign in to follow this  
Squareknot85

Dominated by the left?

Recommended Posts

Just signed on, seems like this forum may be dominated by the left? Just my initial impression.

  • Like 2
  • Downvote 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Squareknot85 said:

Just signed on, seems like this forum may be dominated by the left? Just my initial impression.

Jackass tired of being -666?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Jackass tired of being -666?

As Hillary says: "I can't recall"  Who is 666?

  • Downvote 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Squareknot85 said:

As Hillary says: "I can't recall"  Who is 666?

But her emails

 

Edit: pretty impressive dropping a Hillary in post #2, tho.  Be you bro, we've never seen anything like it before.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Squareknot85 said:

Just signed on, seems like this forum may be dominated by the left? Just my initial impression.

Down voted to start your path to -666.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Squareknot85 said:

dominated by the left? 

Well, I'd say that about half of it is influenced by the Reality Based Community 

You got a problem with that? 

Ganesh, Nazis, and the Elephant in the Room

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Squareknot85 said:

Just signed on, seems like this forum may be dominated by the left? Just my initial impression.

You are not quite correct..this forum is dominated by left leaning or intelligent centrists. There are a few centre right that keep up 

The right  all ran away or morphed into trolls and socks.

One can always spot the socks..within about 2 posts..

A question for the general PA ..why are these socks soooooo stupid.

You'd think that they would at least post a bit about sailing..in a sailing forum, before suddenly discovering this little corner..wouldn't you?

Especially when they post their interests as "sailing" :rolleyes:

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Squareknot85 said:

Just signed on, seems like this forum may be dominated by the left? Just my initial impression.

Stick around - there are lots of moron right wingers here.

In fact I suspect their numbers just increased.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Squareknot85 said:

As Hillary says: "I can't recall"  Who is 666?

Why would you recall? you're new here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

22 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Why would you recall? you're new here.

Jack’s losing his mind all over again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:
2 hours ago, Squareknot85 said:

As Hillary says: "I can't recall"  Who is 666?

Why would you recall? you're new here.

I strongly suspect that this "Squareknot" fellow is more of a knot than a square, and that "Granny knot" would be a more accurate screen name for him

Sailors have no use for square knots.

- DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Squareknot85 said:

As Hillary says: "I can't recall"  Who is 666?

How many socks are you up to now, dipshit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Squareknot85 said:

Just signed on, seems like this forum may be dominated by the left? Just my initial impression.

We're sailors.

Reality and facts are our bread and butter.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ease the sheet. said:

We're sailors.

Reality and facts are our bread and butter.

 

Um..shouldn't that be "Rum, sodomy and the lash" ?

 

 

:sofa:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Squareknot85 said:

As Hillary says: "I can't recall"  Who is 666?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, benwynn said:

How many socks are you up to now, dipshit?

image.png.cbe4e16535632bc23699212ef87d711d.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is probably LB15 yanking your chain. Way more smarterer than Jackalarkey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

I strongly suspect that this "Squareknot" fellow is more of a knot than a square, and that "Granny knot" would be a more accurate screen name for him

Sailors have no use for square knots.

- DSK

You've never rigged an opti?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, phillysailor said:

Welcome to America, land of minority rule and those who are proud of it

“Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what they are going to have for lunch.” (Benjamin Franklin)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right.

-Mark Twain

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Squareknot85 said:

Just signed on, seems like this forum may be dominated by the left? Just my initial impression.

No. It's just dominated by the rational and sane!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right.

-Mark Twain

Unfortunately, your definition of a fool appears to be anybody that doesn’t agree with your political narrative and you seem to think that you have some sort of magical power to rule over the these “fools” by force if necessary. Reminds me of superstitions about emperors and high priests who claimed similar authority. Obviously, you are not a liberal, confused, uneducated and/or an idiot maybe but most certainly not a liberal in any sense of the term.

You should read up more as you will most certainly discover that -Mark Twain did not share your political views or even better quote Stalin next time. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Being utterly opposed to the current bunch of corrupt fools in the White House and the even more corrupt Republican idiots in the Senate does not require being "left".

It just requires common sense, basic morals, and a commitment to the rule of law.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Happy said:

Being utterly opposed to the current bunch of corrupt fools in the White House and the even more corrupt Republican idiots in the Senate does not require being "left".

It just requires common sense, basic morals, and a commitment to the rule of law.

Stop it .

 

There's no place for reality in PA .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully a significant slice of basically intelligent conservatives will find themselves unable to vote for another four years of this shitshow. Trump's massive failure of leadership in his first real crisis as president, the increasing craziness, the constant chaos, must turn off some decent and sensible conservatives.

They won't vote for Biden, but maybe they won't vote for Trump either?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Happy said:

They won't vote for Biden, but maybe they won't vote for Trump either?

Politics Globally has been reduced to the best of the worst .

Hate to say it but maybe things have been a tad easy ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:
9 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

I strongly suspect that this "Squareknot" fellow is more of a knot than a square, and that "Granny knot" would be a more accurate screen name for him

Sailors have no use for square knots.

 

You've never rigged an opti?

:lol:   :lol:

We taught the reef knot.

- DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Squareknot85 said:

Just signed on, seems like this forum may be dominated by the left? Just my initial impression.

 

circlee.gif

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

You are not quite correct..this forum is dominated by left leaning or intelligent centrists. There are a few centre right that keep up 

The right  all ran away or morphed into trolls and socks.

One can always spot the socks..within about 2 posts..

A question for the general PA ..why are these socks soooooo stupid.

You'd think that they would at least post a bit about sailing..in a sailing forum, before suddenly discovering this little corner..wouldn't you?

Especially when they post their interests as "sailing" :rolleyes:

What's handy about this place is that serves as another place for victimhood. 

If one tires of whining about being a victim of an unfair media, unfair google search results, unfair Youtube and Facebook censorship in removing bullshit, unfair wikipedia content, they can come here and whine about more more unfairness at PA.

Consider us a sort of public service for the victims. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

A question for the general PA ..why are these socks soooooo stupid.

How do you support Trump without sounding stupid?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, benwynn said:

What's handy about this place is that serves as another place for victimhood. 

If one tires of whining about being a victim of an unfair media, unfair google search results, unfair Youtube and Facebook censorship in removing bullshit, unfair wikipedia content, they can come here and whine about more more unfairness at PA.

Consider us a sort of public service for the victims. 

 

This looked like more fun than sailing which is just back & forth, "Tack" & all that nautical stuff. What is a sock?

Can I say "Liberals" instead of "The Left?

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Squareknot85 said:

This looked like more fun than sailing which is just back & forth, "Tack" & all that nautical stuff. What is a sock?

Can I say "Liberals" instead of "The Left?

You can do whatever you want, Jack.  Soon, you will slip and it will be painfully obvious who you are.  Then, you'll slink off, pretending you weren't humiliated.

Only to reappear with a new ID and try to pretend you are not the same old attention whore.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 posts and 30 downvotes.  Approaching world record territory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jerseyguy said:

3 posts and 30 downvotes.  Approaching world record territory.

Who, besides middle-schoolers, pays attention to popularity contest like "upvotes" and "downvotes"?

That feature is the most absurd one this board has unveiled.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bus Driver said:

Who, besides middle-schoolers, pays attention to popularity contest like "upvotes" and "downvotes"?

That feature is the most absurd one this board has unveiled.

I do the think the -666 thing is pretty funny

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Who, besides middle-schoolers, pays attention to popularity contest like "upvotes" and "downvotes"?

That feature is the most absurd one this board has unveiled.

Says the person with 2500 upvotes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fakenews said:
5 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Who, besides middle-schoolers, pays attention to popularity contest like "upvotes" and "downvotes"?

That feature is the most absurd one this board has unveiled.

Says the person with 2500 upvotes.

If someone chooses to click that button, how is that tied to me?

Ask me how many times I have either "upvoted" or "downvoted" a post.  Ask me, Gaston.  Please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

You can do whatever you want, Jack.  Soon, you will slip and it will be painfully obvious who you are.  Then, you'll slink off, pretending you weren't humiliated.

Only to reappear with a new ID and try to pretend you are not the same old attention whore.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Not Jack, whoever that is. Ben knows who I am.

Trump may (probably will) win again.

  • Downvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Who, besides middle-schoolers, pays attention to popularity contest like "upvotes" and "downvotes"?

That feature is the most absurd one this board has unveiled.

Meh, it’s a way to say “I agree” or “funny” without typing out meaningless board cluttering “yup” “right” and +1s

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Benwynn!  Ben to the white telephone!  Please pick up the turd you left in the swimming pool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Why would you recall? you're new here.

Didn't say I was new, just that I had just signed on.

  • Downvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Squareknot85 said:

Didn't say I was new, just that I had just signed on.

Goodbye.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Fakenews said:

 

Jack’s losing his mind all over again.

But will the same be said for his kids? :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, benwynn said:

How many socks are you up to now, dipshit?

@Gouvernail is going to have to update his latest shitfunnel attachment again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Um..shouldn't that be "Rum, sodomy and the lash" ?

 

 

:sofa:

Can we save that for weekends and holidays?  7 days a week can be quite tiring. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

:lol:   :lol:

We taught the reef knot.

- DSK

Which is...a square knot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

I strongly suspect that this "Squareknot" fellow is more of a knot than a square, and that "Granny knot" would be a more accurate screen name for him

Sailors have no use for square knots.

- DSK

placeholder-title.thumb.jpg.5df7dc488f28f0303f2662ddf321de8e.jpg
 

Jack is bored. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Squareknot85 said:

Didn't say I was new, just that I had just signed on.

You should stop by, again.  When you can't stay as long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

You should stop by, again.  When you can't stay as long.

"Bus driver:?  Really? That must be a hazardous job these days?

  • Downvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Squareknot85 said:

"Bus driver:?  Really? That must be a hazardous job these days?

If these IDs we pick on an anonymous forum are to be believed, you are an inanimate object.

Well, given your postings, your ID may be accurate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Squareknot85 said:

Just signed on, seems like this forum may be dominated by the left? Just my initial impression.

Everybody who doesn't like Trump is a Trotskyite. Romney has been a leftist for some time now. Heard the George W Bush joined the ranks this week.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Happy said:

Hopefully a significant slice of basically intelligent conservatives will find themselves unable to vote for another four years of this shitshow. Trump's massive failure of leadership in his first real crisis as president, the increasing craziness, the constant chaos, must turn off some decent and sensible conservatives.

They won't vote for Biden, but maybe they won't vote for Trump either?

40% of America would vote for Trump even if his name was Adolf Hitler. It is the people who won’t get out and vote against Trump who will guarantee his re election. The GOP are very good at discouraging and making it hard for people to vote. Especially those demographics who are likely to vote against them....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

If these IDs we pick on an anonymous forum are to be believed, you are an inanimate object.

Well, given your postings, your ID may be accurate.

In all the years I sailed, I actually don't remember tying many knots. f I wanted a permanent loop I would splice one. Used to tie a lot of knots when I was a Boy Scout. Seems like some here are sort of grumpy.

  • Downvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, dylan winter said:

busy-desk-productivity-overwhelmed-15668

So which one is Razor and which one is Mismoyled Gizlet

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

If these IDs we pick on an anonymous forum are to be believed, you are an inanimate object.

Well, given your postings, your ID may be accurate.

 

59 minutes ago, Sidecar said:

40% of America would vote for Trump even if his name was Adolf Hitler. It is the people who won’t get out and vote against Trump who will guarantee his re election. The GOP Are very good at discouraging and making it hard for people to vote.

I think that if the Dems had a better candidate? Maybe put Ol' Joe out to pasture & saddle up Hillary again. I can't recall any men filing  sexual harassment  

complaints against her?  She won the popular vote. If it wasn't for all those fly over country deplorables & coal miners, she may have won. 

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bearing in mind that Trump is a treacherous, fraudulent, bankrupt, lying, corrupt, narcissistic, nepotistic, racist, misogynist, ignorant, impulsive, inconsistent, inarticulate, crass, unstatesmanlike, vindictive, insincere, humourless self confessed pussy grabber, ANY candidate the Democrats put up would be better and have more integrity.

Many of us outside the USA  watch in disbelief that so many Americans overlook all of that and a lot more to “justify” not voting, let alone not voting Democrat.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Sidecar said:

Bearing in mind that Trump is a treacherous, fraudulent, bankrupt, lying, corrupt, narcissistic, nepotistic, racist, misogynist, ignorant, impulsive, inconsistent, inarticulate, crass, unstatesmanlike, vindictive, insincere, humourless self confessed pussy grabber, ANY candidate the Democrats put up would be better and have more integrity.

Many of us outside the USA  watch in disbelief that so many Americans overlook all of that and a lot more to “justify” not voting, let alone not voting Democrat.

He may win, again.

  • Downvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sidecar said:

Could well be, with the help of Fox News and Russia.

That reflects on all Americans, especially those who think a corrupt authoritarian capitalist republic is somehow better than a corrupt authoritarian communist republic (which they patriotically despise), each with their own controlled propaganda news outlets and each with leaders and parties ignoring or wanting to change constitutions and rig elections to perpetuate their power.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-2024-election-third-term-mike-huckabee-impeachment-inquiry-a9244761.html

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/trump-tweeted-edited-time-video-showing-him-president-4eva-2019-6?r=US&IR=T

59AE23CF-A573-4B65-9048-52B7A82ED2AF.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Sidecar said:

 

It is my opinion that the economy will rebound & Trump will be re-elected

  • Downvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another one hits the ignore list...... AGAIN.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Squareknot85 said:

It is my opinion that the economy will rebound & Trump will be re-elected

I trust that you opinion will be proved wrong......Otherwise God help us all. Trump won’t.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Squareknot85 said:

In all the years I sailed, I actually don't remember tying many knots. f I wanted a permanent loop I would splice one. Used to tie a lot of knots when I was a Boy Scout. Seems like some here are sort of grumpy.

Ahhh... Veiled outing yourself.  Huh, I guessed wrong originally.  On to ignore for the second time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sidecar said:

I trust that you opinion will be proved wrong......Otherwise God help us all. Trump won’t.

 

 

1 minute ago, Sidecar said:

I trust that you opinion will be proved wrong......Otherwise God help us all. Trump won’t.

"Wrong"? Could be, but probably not. I remember in 2016, it was said:  "Trump can't win"  So, it seems that my initial post, in gun lingo, hit the 10 ring.

Seems like a lot of interest in a fairly broad interpretation of this forum, with nothing bad said about liberals, kind of stirred up the hornet's nest, very bad when climbing power poles.

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

Ahhh... Veiled outing yourself.  Huh, I guessed wrong originally.  On to ignore for the second time. 

Beat you to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Sidecar said:

I trust that you opinion will be proved wrong......Otherwise God help us all. Trump won’t.

One scenario goes like this....

With the Feds buying ETFs and the planned taxcuts which will be used for stock buybacks the illusion of an economy well on its way to recovery may be achieved by election time. On the whole the lost jobs will still be gone but the media and most Americans use the stock market as a gauge of the economy and the uptick might fool them into thinking good times are just around the corner. Trump will be given a standing ovation by his base for the unprecedented "recovery" and there will be a huge turnout to keep him in charge so that the economy continues to recover.

Whoever wins the next election is going to inherit a big bad financial mess. For Ds it'll be like losing, big mess that looked like it was on its way to recovery on trumps watch will now look like a deep dark depression. The Rs will stymie any stimulus being back on the fiscal express and trump will tweet daily encouraging his base to be "uncooperative". Unless they pull off a miracle, within a couple of years they will lose all majority.

It might be better if trump wins at least that way when the pigeons come home as they inevitably will he'll be they shit on. Maybe then the pitchforks will really come out or of course he could start WW3.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Squareknot85 said:

Seems like a lot of interest in a fairly broad interpretation of this forum, with nothing bad said about liberals, kind of stirred up the hornet's nest, very bad when climbing power poles.

And around we go again.....Compared to Trump and the GOP there is nothing liberal to discuss........Goodbye.

3 hours ago, Sidecar said:

Bearing in mind that Trump is a treacherous, fraudulent, bankrupt, lying, corrupt, narcissistic, nepotistic, racist, misogynist, ignorant, impulsive, inconsistent, inarticulate, crass, unstatesmanlike, vindictive, insincere, humourless self confessed pussy grabber, ANY candidate the Democrats put up would be better and have more integrity.

Many of us outside the USA  watch in disbelief that so many Americans overlook all of that and a lot more to “justify” not voting, let alone not voting Democrat.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, VhmSays said:

For Ds it'll be like losing, big mess that looked like it was on its way to recovery on trumps watch will now look like a deep dark depression.

The D's have been in this scenario for 20 years and always fix the colossal fiscal fuck ups of the right.  The recovery started long before Trump, like since 2009.  It wasn't any different under Trump. he just sat back, let people bend the knee and took credit for the economy to continue to move along at a steady pace.  D's will go back and fix it all again like every other fucking time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

The D's have been in this scenario for 20 years and always fix the colossal fiscal fuck ups of the right.  The recovery started long before Trump, like since 2009.  It wasn't any different under Trump. he just sat back, let people bend the knee and took credit for the economy to continue to move along at a steady pace.  D's will go back and fix it all again like every other fucking time.

One big difference is that he grew a $400 deficit into an $1T deficit and soon a $4T deficit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

One big difference is that he grew a $400 deficit into an $1T deficit and soon a $4T deficit.

True.  A portion of that is why the economy didn't go into a minor 10 year recession like it should have.  He was using military and corporate socialism on the black card to prop it up.  The rest he is just paying people and corporations straight up cash, which is good, it's not nearly enough and it's way too late two months later, but he loves spending and hoarding other people's money.  It's such a colossal clusterfuck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Squareknot85 said:

In all the years I sailed, I actually don't remember tying many knots. f I wanted a permanent loop I would splice one. Used to tie a lot of knots when I was a Boy Scout. Seems like some here are sort of grumpy.

Is it because you have a poor memory, or because you were a shitty sailor?

Tying knots is a basic sailor's skill. Splices are great but knots are for many other things than "permanent loops." Sounds like you don't know much about it, actually. Probably like most things in life.

- DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Is it because you have a poor memory, or because you were a shitty sailor?

I'm thinking both - I tie knots every time I go sailing; and as soon as this cursed rotten weather lifts, I will. 

Well, SaKnot could also be a liar as well. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our Vichy elk won't be rooting for them but the US Chess Team is playing China in the FIDE Nation's Cup. We beat Russia like a rented mule in the double round robin and split matches with China. China rates higher by about 50 pts, but that's mostly on the strength of their Women's World Champion, Hou Yifan. Caruana, Naka and So are slightly better than Ding, Hao and Yi. China outpointed the US in the RR. So the US has to win the match to win the tournament. If Krush can hold Hou to a draw, the US probably wins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great. Dabs is back.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't get your reference Ish.

But I like it. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Squareknot85 said:

It is my opinion that the economy will rebound & Trump will be re-elected

But so far you seem kind of...not-clever...so we'll take that opinion with a grain of salt.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is my opinion that SK85 is a returd sock and should be put on ignore by everyone.

Or at a minimum not be quoted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

I'm thinking both - I tie knots every time I go sailing; and as soon as this cursed rotten weather lifts, I will. 

Well, SaKnot could also be a liar as well. 

 

Try tying ropes and lines.

 

That's more sailor like.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

Ahhh... Veiled outing yourself.  Huh, I guessed wrong originally.  On to ignore for the second time. 

I don't think so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting reading about a guy who sailed but never tied knots. I learn something every day. Wonder what his opinion is on the F-35?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Squareknot85 said:

In all the years I sailed, I actually don't remember tying many knots. 

 

13 hours ago, Squareknot85 said:

It is my opinion that the economy will rebound & Trump will be re-elected

 

I just thought those two quotes would look good together.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, bhyde said:

Great. Dabs is back.

"Dabs? what is a Dabs, I cant recall. When  one is sailing why would one be tying knots, & to what?

  • Downvote 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Squareknot85 said:

"Dabs>? what is a Dabs, I cant recall. When  one is sailing why would one be tying knots, & to what?

Ever dock a boat? What do we call those things around the dock cleats?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Knots?

He don't need no steenking knots.

image.png.37caf25cc3330e077c2f9ad54cb76d54.png