Sign in to follow this  
dachopper

First Effective Treatment Imminent

7 hours ago, dachopper said:

Good article covering a few treatments that may work in the future

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4351875-covidminus-19-therapeutics-leading-contenders

This a better article.

If you're struggling to get your fucking public relations message out among the 75 or so ASX-listed companies announcing potential treatments for the coronavirus, why not announce it twice?

Or fuck it why not just go for it nine fucking times?

3 June 2020 Financial Review - Somebody tell Mesoblast we get the message

11 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

This a better article.

If you're struggling to get your fucking public relations message out among the 75 or so ASX-listed companies announcing potential treatments for the coronavirus, why not announce it twice?

Or fuck it why not just go for it nine fucking times?

3 June 2020 Financial Review - Somebody tell Mesoblast we get the message

AFR 's article continually bang on about past performance and that's about it - do they need to announce it every every time they write a MSB article? 

Lets see if they change their tune when the results come out.... probably not.

On 5/26/2020 at 1:57 AM, Ease the sheet. said:

Any covid treatment, stem cell or otherwise is going to pretty fucking irrelevant if an effective vaccine happens along

There is the world-wide market to consider. You only need a little piece if the demand is high enough.

13 minutes ago, SemiSalt said:

There is the world-wide market to consider. You only need a little piece if the demand is high enough.

Your public health infrastructure may differ but in the US, Taiwan, NZ (which I’m more personally familiar with) - stem cell therapies are the pie in the sky resort for $$$$$ folks with resources and not general wide public health solutions. 

12 hours ago, dachopper said:

AFR 's article continually bang on about past performance and that's about it - do they need to announce it every every time they write a MSB article? 

Lets see if they change their tune when the results come out.... probably not.

Great lede though

"If you're struggling to get your public relations message out among the 75 or so ASX-listed companies announcing potential treatments for the coronavirus, why not announce it twice?"

Here is a first hand account

Almost a month in since your breathless first post.  How many months constitute "imminent"

1 minute ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Almost a month in since your breathless first post.  How many months constitute "imminent"

I'm thinking by mid July, but we are technically in the window right now. Could be tomorrow. 

11 minutes ago, dachopper said:

I'm thinking by mid July, but we are technically in the window right now. Could be tomorrow. 

Standing by.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Standing by.

I’m still waiting for pre-publication from actual primary investigators in medicine instead of innuendo whispers and nonsense market analyst shit. 

55 minutes ago, Miffy said:

Your public health infrastructure may differ but in the US, Taiwan, NZ (which I’m more personally familiar with) - stem cell therapies are the pie in the sky resort for $$$$$ folks with resources and not general wide public health solutions. 

I have heard this argument from plenty of people, and I don't think they appreciate how expensive the US system is if you have COVID and are ventilated. It is not cheap.

The MSB treatment in question - should be able to stop ARDS, regenerate the damaged tissue in the lungs,  and also aid heart and blood vessel repair all in the 1 treatment without need for other treatments.

The company has already stated it will be priced on pharma-economics meaning it will be the same or cheaper than current treatments..... How much are current treatments I hear you ask..... That depends but on average the sickest people are on ventilators for 10 days, and will end up spending over $88,000 USD as a median.

So the price will probably be less than that... 20 grand? and you recover with minimal further complications, and save more money by not needing the ventilators for as long or possibly at all.

And I forgot to mention, the current recorded survival rate so far for people treated with this treatment is around 83%... so added bonus you are more likely to live.

Post your source. Because my secret source says it has statistically zero effect. 

9 minutes ago, Miffy said:

Post your source. Because my secret source says it has statistically zero effect. 

This is the first treatment ( now stopped and replaced by the larger trial  )

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04366830

Here are the results on the official ASX release. Company is liable if that information is incorrect so it is factual.

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20200424/pdf/44h6wqsq3bmfb5.pdf

So..... The chances of that being a fluke, equate to rolling a dice 12 times, and having it land on the exact same number 10 of the 12 times.

That is the success rate and it's the best there is in the USA at the moment.

16 minutes ago, dachopper said:

Company is liable if that information is incorrect so it is factual.

That is a funny statement. Probably be better to post the actual disclaimer below the 'factual information' that directly states that the company is NOT liable for incorrect information.  Pro-tip: it's generally best to scroll down and read disclaimers in press releases.

Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 2.05.48 PM.png

47 minutes ago, dachopper said:

So..... The chances of that being a fluke, equate to rolling a dice 12 times, and having it land on the exact same number 10 of the 12 times.

That is the success rate and it's the best there is in the USA at the moment.

Yet the stock traders remain clearly unimpressed. Did you double down recently? Remember my rule: Buy low, sell high.

Funny. I looked up the specific trial he keeps alluding to. 

“No longer available:Expanded access was available for this intervention previously but is not currently available and will not be available in the future.”

looks like a dead end  - otherwise it’ll be Temporarily not available: Expanded access is not currently available for this intervention but is expected to be available in the future.

If he had just posted the links instead of paraphrasing the PR shit - lol

45 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

That is a funny statement. Probably be better to post the actual disclaimer below the 'factual information' that directly states that the company is NOT liable for incorrect information.  Pro-tip: it's generally best to scroll down and read disclaimers in press releases.

Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 2.05.48 PM.png

That's about forward looking statements, not past tense treatments that have allready occurred? 

29 minutes ago, Miffy said:

Funny. I looked up the specific trial he keeps alluding to. 

“No longer available:Expanded access was available for this intervention previously but is not currently available and will not be available in the future.”

looks like a dead end  - otherwise it’ll be Temporarily not available: Expanded access is not currently available for this intervention but is expected to be available in the future.

If he had just posted the links instead of paraphrasing the PR shit - lol

You mean this trial? 

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04371393?term=mesoblast+covid&draw=2&rank=2

Maybe. Who knows. Secrets sources are funny like that aren’t they? 

I never ascribe bad faith when it can be stupidity but the way you insinuate results and gradually post paraphrase and pull up selective trials ONLY when prompted so many weeks after?

lol

Primary Outcome Measures  :
  1. Number of all-cause mortality [ Time Frame: 30 days ]
    Number of all-cause mortality within 30 days of randomization.

So the trial started April 30. 

The initial results were submitted at the end of May. If it were A RESOUNDING SUCCESS the placebo group would have been cancelled and allowed to cross over. 

7 minutes ago, Miffy said:

Maybe. Who knows. Secrets sources are funny like that aren’t they? 

I never ascribe bad faith when it can be stupidity but the way you insinuate results and gradually post paraphrase and pull up selective trials ONLY when prompted so many weeks after?

lol

Primary Outcome Measures  :
  1. Number of all-cause mortality [ Time Frame: 30 days ]
    Number of all-cause mortality within 30 days of randomization.

So the trial started April 30. 

The initial results were submitted at the end of May. If it were A RESOUNDING SUCCESS the placebo group would have been cancelled and allowed to cross over. 

That's not how trials work. Maybe you should stick with your " Secret Source", I'll be sure to post the result when it happens.

Except it is precisely what happens when the early results is promising and statistically significant that the harm to the placebo group, on balance with public interest, is no longer justifiable and they get switched over to the real drug. 

it is what happened with the NIH trial for Remdesivir - if it were so magical as you’ve been hinting at and the statistical significance would be easily established if it were night an day 80%+ recovery from placebo group who ought to be at under 20% - they would have stopped the placebo and allowed it to crossover. 

37 minutes ago, dachopper said:

That's not how trials work. Maybe you should stick with your " Secret Source"

My secret source said their trial involving guaranteed person to person transmission is sound methodology.

images - 2020-06-04T234144.992.jpeg

3 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Standing by.

Not holding breath...  

6 hours ago, Miffy said:

Except it is precisely what happens when the early results is promising and statistically significant that the harm to the placebo group, on balance with public interest, is no longer justifiable and they get switched over to the real drug. 

it is what happened with the NIH trial for Remdesivir - if it were so magical as you’ve been hinting at and the statistical significance would be easily established if it were night an day 80%+ recovery from placebo group who ought to be at under 20% - they would have stopped the placebo and allowed it to crossover. 

That is why I think it will stop between now and mid July, the trial will not fully  finish until around October + next year.

The day a trial starts is the day hospitals are allowed to start finding people to use the drug. It does not start and the next day 300 people have been treated. It was estimated 3 to 4 months to get the full sample of 300 because they can only use particular people not anyone off the street. The first person was treated in the first week of May.

For the trial to stop a minimum of 90 people need to be 30 days after the initial treatment.Ie No-one will be able to look at the results until day 30 for the 90th person.

Since they estimated 3- 4 months to enrol, roughly that is 30 ppl a month if averaged, would mean the 90th person is treated this week and so a month from now, we are around the average time they would be able to look at the results. If somehow they treated 90 people in week 1 then the look will happen around now.

"A total of ten patients were taken as subjects, and the study was conducted on seven SARS-CoV-2 positive patients, out of which four of them showed severe symptoms, two showing common types of the syndrome, and one of them was critically ill. The other three patients with severe symptoms were enrolled for placebo control [9]. Clinical-grade human MSCs were intravenously administered to each of the seven patients. The patients were treated with 1 × 106 MSCs per kilogram body weight while their condition was worsening severely. They were observed for a total period of 14 days. Before the infusion of MSCs, all the patients had high fever (body temperatures ranging from 38.5 °C to 39 °C), reduced oxygen saturation, dyspnea (shortness of breath) and pneumonia. The study showed that almost all the symptoms displayed by the patients before infusion, subsided under 2–4 days after they received the infusion. The oxygen saturation, with or without oxygen uptake (approximately 5 L/minute), rose to ≥ 95 % at rest. The profile of the immune system constitution was investigated during MSC transplantation. CyTOF (mass cytometric) analysis of peripheral blood of the patient was done, revealing the fact that The peripheral lymphocytes increased after the treatment, with a shift towards the regulatory phenotype for both dendritic cells and CD4+T cells. In case of the two patients having common symptoms, no significant increase in dendritic cells (DC,CXCR3) or CXCR3- (regulatory T cells) were reported. Whereas in the case of the patients with severe symptoms, both dendritic cells as well as regulatory T cells were found to have increased following the treatment. Also, in the 3 severe control patients enrolled for placebo treatment, no significant increase in CXCR3 dendritic cell were observed. The percentages of CXCR3+CD+T cells, CXCR3+CD4+T cells and CXCR3+ natural killer cells in the peripheral blood mononuclear cells were remarkably high compared to the healthy control, before the MSC infusion. This triggered the cytokine storm as a result of inflammation. But within 6 days, it was found that the overactivation of natural killer cells, as well as T cells, nearly subsided, and the subpopulation of the cells reverted to the normal levels. The MSC infusion didn't show any side effects. CT scans of chest revealed that pneumonia infiltration was remarkably reduced. Most of the patients were reported negative for the SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acid test within 7–14 days after the infusion. The most exciting and extraordinary finding of the study was the overall improvement of an elderly patient who was critically ill previously."

Too dumbed down for an official medical document. Too buzz-word infused for a public press release. Bizarre. What is the date and context, @dachopper?

Can you summarize for lay investors considering participating in the pump & dump coming huge rewards?

Stock price remains unimpressed. Which is good if there are some slow reading dupes marks inverstors out there.

I think under Aussie law he can keep promoting without liability or registration as long as he posts his ownership interest

He’s posting a journal article published in the middle of May in Biotech reports to create the illusion of progress. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7224671/#__ffn_sectitle

when you read the entire paper as a whole, you realize it is nothing more than a review of bunch of other people’s trials and emerging information  

the  when you click on the source, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7069465/?report=reader, you realize it is a Beijing hospital study from January with multiple biomed/university contributions.

so lemme get this straight - Chinese researchers solved this problem in January and showed massive improvement in clinical outcomes. 

so.... what’s all this long term strategy being rolled out in the PRC and elsewhere for? Just start growing cells. 

what a disgusting human being. 

• Like 1

So why are you touting this April press release again?

When I was living in Oz I learned a new word. Well I learned a lot of new words, but this one stood out:  "Spruik" - (it's not archaic, heard it a fair bit.)

VERB

(intransitive) Australian archaic, slang

to speak in public (used esp of a showman or salesman

A spruiker is someone who holds forth in public, particularly with a bit of flair, and often in an attempt to get you to part with your money. For many Australian English speakers this word is common enough that a definition is unnecessary. This word is, however, basically unknown beyond Australia and New Zealand.
  • Like 2

Amazing. You’re just googling and posting “stem cell” “covid” and plugging every article regardless of treatment model to support your own. Nebulizer and your own stem cells. Amazing. all these silver bullets being developed left and right and yet no public health announcements that mission accomplished let’s get into production. 

25 minutes ago, Miffy said:

Amazing. You’re just googling and posting “stem cell” “covid” and plugging every article regardless of treatment model to support your own. Nebulizer and your own stem cells. Amazing. all these silver bullets being developed left and right and yet no public health announcements that mission accomplished let’s get into production. 

It's my opinion that the solution will come from stem cells, if not this company then another very shortly. The evidence of it being effective is gaining momentum with every treatment given in a trial or not. Obviously the FDA and trials cannot be rushed or you end up with the situation we are stuck in right now with HCL and remdisiver with questionable / opposing results.

If your hoping for a vaccine some time soon - How long has it taken to develop a HIV vaccine?  or even a SARS 1 vaccine ?

1 hour ago, dachopper said:

Let's not cite The National.  I know the past managing editor.  Let's just say that the paper is not widely regarded as factual, least of all by its writers.  Never mind that I can't seem to find a relationship to the stock you hold.

18 minutes ago, dachopper said:

It's my opinion

Are you a scientist or doctor?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, dachopper said:

It's my opinion that the solution will come from stem cells, if not this company then another very shortly. The evidence of it being effective is gaining momentum with every treatment given in a trial or not. Obviously the FDA and trials cannot be rushed or you end up with the situation we are stuck in right now with HCL and remdisiver with questionable / opposing results.

If your hoping for a vaccine some time soon - How long has it taken to develop a HIV vaccine?  or even a SARS 1 vaccine ?

How long did it take to develop HIV treatment

Are stem cell treatments even a thing? I've heard of the marrow treatments. Are those mainstream? Any others? Does that success relate in any way the the Mesoblast dream?

51 minutes ago, El Boracho said:

Are stem cell treatments even a thing? I've heard of the marrow treatments. Are those mainstream? Any others? Does that success relate in any way the the Mesoblast dream?

The entire field of regenerative medicine is heavily funded and invested in - around the world, locales without strong gov oversight have virtually unlimited access to embryonic stem cells and yet it is still largely experimental/questionable outcome (e.g. pro athlete with knees worth $5 million and getting some injections in Germany to extend their career and in the end they are still bone on bone). 

If it were easy? The PRC would be leading it - so many researchers and unlimited access to stem cells. 

but it isn’t. 

13 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Let's not cite The National.  I know the past managing editor.  Let's just say that the paper is not widely regarded as factual, least of all by its writers.  Never mind that I can't seem to find a relationship to the stock you hold.

What! Are you saying those pictures of cities on Venus may not be real?

14 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

The trial results seem to be either not easily available or not fully released with all surrounding data, but the story about them is the same from the reported angles I can see.

13 hours ago, Miffy said:

The entire field of regenerative medicine is heavily funded and invested in - around the world, locales without strong gov oversight have virtually unlimited access to embryonic stem cells and yet it is still largely experimental/questionable outcome (e.g. pro athlete with knees worth $5 million and getting some injections in Germany to extend their career and in the end they are still bone on bone). 

If it were easy? The PRC would be leading it - so many researchers and unlimited access to stem cells. 

but it isn’t. 

The real issues with stem cells is cost. They are prohibitively expensive to manufacture correctly and difficult to manufacture en mass. Although they may well have benefit to common ailments like generic cold virus - nobody is going to pay $20,000 to get over a generic common illness. Having said that - many hospitals have stem cell departments within them, that are using their own developed stem cell therapy treatments to treat a variety of serious diseases. By serious diseases generally we mean the patients are near or have a likely outcome of death or poor quality of life because of the illness. 

There are plenty of companies and hospitals offering stem cell treatments which fall into two main categories - they are either you own stem cells which  have been extracted and then multiplied and then put back into you ( the UAE stem cell article I believe ) which has no - known side effects because they are your own cells. Then there are cells which come from other people that have been selected because they have unique characteristics ( just like there is different blood groups - there are different stem cells ), and one of those characteristics of some of those cells is that they are invisible to the immune system - meaning you can keep them in stock and given them to anyone without any safety issues ( like a blood plasma transfusion ). And then there are the ones that are likely to cause trouble ( theoretically   ) and are filtered out in the manufacturing process.

Therein lies the heart of the problem. The evidence shows that they work, there are plenty of companies offering them, but how do you know they work or what type of cells you are getting. 

There are some specific types of stem cells approved for use all ready listed here:   FDA approved stem cell therapy

As these companies gain further information, both the cost of manufacture of some items should decrease and the scope of treatment increase at the same time. The promise in the field is still as big as it was 10 or 20 years ago. Progress has been slow, but improved once they realized cells did not do the same thing in the body as they did in a petri - dish.

how is that trial going......?

or better still hows the share price....?

looks like a cheap steriod may work well....

as you say above.....

'....The real issues with stem cells is cost. They are prohibitively expensive to manufacture correctly and difficult to manufacture en mass....'

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-17/coronavirus-update-oxford-covid19-trial-steroid-dexamethasone/12361654

Steroid shown to reduce COVID-19 deaths

Giving low doses of the generic steroid Dexamethasone to patients admitted to hospital with COVID-19 reduced death rates by around a third among those with the most severe cases of infection, trial data has shown.

The results, described as a "major breakthrough" by scientists leading the UK-led clinical trial known as RECOVERY, suggest the drug should immediately become standard care in patients treated in hospital with the pandemic disease, the researchers said.

"This is a result that shows that if patients who have COVID-19 and are on ventilators or are on oxygen are given dexamethasone, it will save lives, and it will do so at a remarkably low cost," said Martin Landray, an Oxford University professor who is co-leading the trial.

His co-lead investigator, Peter Horby, said dexamethasone — a generic steroid widely used in other diseases to reduce inflammation — is "the only drug that's so far shown to reduce mortality — and it reduces it significantly."

"It is a major breakthrough," he said.

In the trial, led by a team from Oxford University, about 2,000 hospital patients were given dexamethasone, compared with more than 4,000 who were not.

For patients on ventilators, it cut the risk of death from 40 per cent to 28 per cent.

For patients needing oxygen, it cut the risk of death from 25 per cent to 20 per cent.

UK Health Secretary Matt Hancock described the result of the trial as a "huge step forward" for the treatment of the disease in a video message posted to social media.

This study ran from 2013 to 2018 using dexamethasone to treat patients with acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS). It seems the results are about the same as the results with Covid-19 patients with ARDS. I'd be surprised if it wasn't already being widely used.

Dexamethasone only seems to be useful for patients with ARDS, it doesn't have any benefit for those suffering from other Covid-19 effects (and has some side effects). 

7 hours ago, furr_ball said:

Still can't break through the AUD$4.00 ceiling.

2 hours ago, RobG said:

This study ran from 2013 to 2018 using dexamethasone to treat patients with acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS). It seems the results are about the same as the results with Covid-19 patients with ARDS. I'd be surprised if it wasn't already being widely used.

Dexamethasone only seems to be useful for patients with ARDS, it doesn't have any benefit for those suffering from other Covid-19 effects (and has some side effects). 

yep pretty sure it has been a go to treatment for severe pneumonia for years.  I was given it a while back when in hospital.  No way doctors weren't already trying it along with other proven anti-inflammatory drugs.

It is interesting that while daily new cases are still going up that daily death has leveled off.  Part of this is almost certainly countries playing loose with the data for political reasons (or because they just don't know), but I think doctors are starting to get a better handle on treatments and procedures.

14 hours ago, furr_ball said:

how is that trial going......?

looks like a cheap steriod may work well....

as you say above.....

'....The real issues with stem cells is cost. They are prohibitively expensive to manufacture correctly and difficult to manufacture en mass....'

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-17/coronavirus-update-oxford-covid19-trial-steroid-dexamethasone/12361654

Steroid shown to reduce COVID-19 deaths

Giving low doses of the generic steroid Dexamethasone to patients admitted to hospital with COVID-19 reduced death rates by around a third among those with the most severe cases of infection, trial data has shown.

The results, described as a "major breakthrough" by scientists leading the UK-led clinical trial known as RECOVERY, suggest the drug should immediately become standard care in patients treated in hospital with the pandemic disease, the researchers said.

"This is a result that shows that if patients who have COVID-19 and are on ventilators or are on oxygen are given dexamethasone, it will save lives, and it will do so at a remarkably low cost," said Martin Landray, an Oxford University professor who is co-leading the trial.

His co-lead investigator, Peter Horby, said dexamethasone — a generic steroid widely used in other diseases to reduce inflammation — is "the only drug that's so far shown to reduce mortality — and it reduces it significantly."

"It is a major breakthrough," he said.

In the trial, led by a team from Oxford University, about 2,000 hospital patients were given dexamethasone, compared with more than 4,000 who were not.

For patients on ventilators, it cut the risk of death from 40 per cent to 28 per cent.

For patients needing oxygen, it cut the risk of death from 25 per cent to 20 per cent.

UK Health Secretary Matt Hancock described the result of the trial as a "huge step forward" for the treatment of the disease in a video message posted to social media.

Trial is progressing - they have not provided any updates since it started which is expected for a double blind trial. I still think the big news announcement will be by mid July.

Best news about the steroids is that they are cheap, but in the grand scheme they are relatively ineffective compared with mesoblast results so far.

Steroids prevented 1 out of 8 deaths

Meso blast prevented the equivalent of 6 out of 8  deaths - with no side effects

I still believe the answer will not come from any 1 hit drug that targets one area at the expense of others

On 6/17/2020 at 1:16 PM, RobG said:

Yes it is.

On 6/17/2020 at 9:47 PM, dachopper said:

Trial is progressing - they have not provided any updates since it started which is expected for a double blind trial. I still think the big news announcement will be by mid July.

Chopper you need to concentrate and catch up.....watching Meso tank is mucking with your alert levels.

Starting to get some US coverage now

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/university-of-maryland-experimenting-with-stem-cells-to-treat-covid-19/2337586/\

Dexamethasone is good news story for sure, but the odds are still terrible. 

Probability of death in the study for ventilated patients was reduced from 4 out of 10,  to 3 out of 10..... or a reduction of 12% in total for ventilated patients

You can't even remotely compare that to what mesoblast has achieved so far,

reducing the death rate by 71%, or 88% chance of dying - to 17% chance of dying.

Wake up Jack - :D:D

Really?  

University of Maryland's research of stem cells somehow validate's the results of your little start-up because they are looking at applying the same methodology to the same problem?

That's like saying another tiny company has the answer in a small molecule, because a lot of other folks are looking at that.  The stem cells are as different, and proprietary as conventional pharmaceuticals otherwise there wouldn't be a business model.

21 hours ago, dachopper said:

Dexamethasone is good news story for sure, but the odds are still terrible. 

Probability of death in the study for ventilated patients was reduced from 4 out of 10,  to 3 out of 10..... or a reduction of 12% in total for ventilated patients

You can't even remotely compare that to what mesoblast has achieved so far,

reducing the death rate by 71%, or 88% chance of dying - to 17% chance of dying.

Still terrible??? Seems you don't know the mortality rates for ventilated influenza patients or Covid at the start by saying that.

Those Meso figures are comparative horseshit....maybe have a look at age groupings for starters.  

21 hours ago, dachopper said:

Wake up Jack:D:D

Mesoblast got above $4 and stayed there overnight ...I'm now on a respirator recovering from the shock.

On 6/20/2020 at 12:45 PM, jack_sparrow said:

Mesoblast got above $4 and stayed there overnight ...I'm now on a respirator recovering from the shock.

Seeing it can't stay at $4 profit takers move down to $3.45.

2 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Can they double again and hit $100? Can't see that.

I suspect there might be a few more big dips before they ton up....

Playing in that almost unregulated space is not for the weak of heart....

On 6/23/2020 at 9:15 AM, jack_sparrow said:

Can they double again and hit $100? Can't see that.

I don't see why not , but can anyone explain why they are where they are now

For a company that sells 5 billion worth of product yet now makes a 90 million dollar loss

23 minutes ago, dachopper said:

I don't see why not , but can anyone explain why they are where they are now

For a company that sells 5 billion worth of product yet now makes a 90 million dollar loss

Typical FinTech lots of upside and everyone knows it won't be in profit for a couple of years. Leveraged margin revenue off traditional credit providers. Everyone happy if revenue and customer base doubles every season and losses don't get crazy which it is all doing.

Only ones not happy are those who sold at $3 2 years ago and those who bought at $50 who are very nervous looking at PE.:lol:

4 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Typical FinTech lots of upside and everyone knows it won't be in profit for a couple of years. Leveraged margin revenue off traditional credit providers. Everyone happy if revenue and customer base doubles every season and losses don't get crazy which it is all doing.

Only ones not happy are those who sold at $3 2 years ago and those who bought at $50 who are very nervous looking at PE.:lol:

You make it sound like a Ponzi scheme....

6 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

You make it sound like a Ponzi scheme....

No FinTech is fine as long as you understand the business model in play. They now look PE overcooked as CoVid has generated some so far unseen revenue and brought forward revenue growth predicted. 

12 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

No FinTech is fine as long as you understand the business model in play. They now look PE overcooked as CoVid has generated some so far unseen revenue and brought forward revenue growth predicted. 

Pe overcooked?

I never new you were capable of being subtle.......

• Like 1

On 6/24/2020 at 2:31 PM, jack_sparrow said:

So what is their PE?

33 minutes ago, dachopper said:

So what is their PE?

How long is a ball of string? 

On 6/24/2020 at 4:57 PM, jack_sparrow said:

Typical FinTech lots of upside and everyone knows it won't be in profit for a couple of years.

Mesoblast have just announced a separate Expanded Access Protocol for it's Ryoncil therapy.

This will start immediately, and is to treat the children who are coming down with Covid induced inflammation and dying.

Last time this happened was when they got the initial result of 83% Ryoncil survived verses 12% on best treatment available at the time - for adults.

These results should be extremely quick assuming they have the patients - it took around 2 weeks the  first time.

things are moving quick now!

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04456439?term=Mesoblast

except that all the kids who got the inflammation syndrome lived.  You're now getting into active misinformation, chopper.

1 hour ago, MR.CLEAN said:

except that all the kids who got the inflammation syndrome lived

Most of the people who get Covid survive too but the worlds spending money hand over fist trying to improve on that.

As long as Trump keeps backing and buying all the drugs that sort of work but not really there will be a market for treatments that actually work.

5 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

except that all the kids who got the inflammation syndrome lived.  You're now getting into active misinformation, chopper.

Some even with probable long term damage.

Theoretically, stems cell therapy could be beneficial.

DYOR, I don't hold, and I ain't buying......

I’m appalled and stunned that such a miracle cure for ALL things from physical injuries, degenerative diseases, aging, cancer, covid is struggling to increase market capitalization. 

9 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

You need to do a bit of research Clean - they did not all live, that is misinformation.

1 hour ago, Miffy said:

I’m appalled and stunned that such a miracle cure for ALL things from physical injuries, degenerative diseases, aging, cancer, covid is struggling to increase market capitalization. 

I think the marketing department fucked up...just need to relabel it.

images - 2020-07-03T145021.510.jpeg

• Like 1

:)  Ain't no snake oil here just my opinion....... like your 28,409 posts of your opinion.

It may well not work for kids or adults or anyone - that's why we need to wait for the results to come out

...... however on the other hand , this product has already successfully treated children and is for sale in Japan for the last couple of years as the only treatment if steroids fail. Not exactly a shot in the dark, in theory it is treating the same death mechanism, so it should work.

Far far far better than the alternatives which are........ nothing.

2 hours ago, dachopper said:

:)  Ain't no snake oil here just my opinion....... like your 28,409 posts of your opinion.

Last time I looked my posts aren't attached to a $2bn listed company that has got the spin dial at #10. 

21 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Last time I looked my posts aren't attached to a $2bn listed company that has got the spin dial at #10. 

:) Your the guy mentioning the share price movements and company capitalization, I'm talking about a potential cure that is looking more and more likely to succeed.

8 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

You spotted that link....amazing.

So what is your opinion Jack.... what do you think right now has the best chance of treating Covid victims ?

You clearly don't believe in Stem cells or they science that supports  them - so we can write that one off ?

or you just like stirring the pot and have no clue

17 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Some even with probable long term damage.

Theoretically, stems cell therapy could be beneficial.

DYOR, I don't hold, and I ain't buying......

Just pointing out the promoter's misstatements of fact.  

You need to do a bit of research Clean - they did not all live, that is misinformation.

I imagine you will be able to provide a link to information regarding the death of children from the sudden inflammation syndrome. 

So what is your opinion Jack.... what do you think right now has the best chance of treating Covid victims ?

I have no idea about treatments and leave that to those that do.

You clearly don't believe in Stem cells or they science that supports  them - so we can write that one off ?

Bullshitting again. I have furnished no view.

or you just like stirring the pot and have no clue

Pots constructed by those who don't have a clue are to be stirred, even drained. I just follow the equity market clues.