Sign in to follow this  
dachopper

First Effective Treatment Imminent

I've been doing some research on the potential ways out of this lockdown mess and back to normality, and discovered the little Aussie company that could ( Mesoblast ) - are in the middle of a US trial that looks like it's as close to a guaranteed done deal in reducing Covid caused deaths as you can get before a trial end date. They have a treatment of cells that they were in the final  stages of getting approved for use in the USA targeting steroid refractive Graft verses Host disease - which there is no treatment for, and has all ready shown fantastic results ( GVHD is where your own immune system attacks / kills you after receiving a transplant. Steroids are the only treatment but they do not work in about 40% of cases   ). 

As it turns out - the main killing mechanism they observe from Covid , appears to be the Hyper immune response, and the body killing itself also ( cytokine storm ).

So far they have treated 12 people on compassionate grounds who were seriously ill, on ventilators, some with multiple organ failure, some on ventilators for 2 weeks solid prior to being treated, and had a recovery rate of 83% or 10 / 12 people.. The recovery rate in the hospital during that same period for ventilated patients was under 12% ( 88% died ).

They are now about 1 week into the final trial that is necessary to prove that the treatment works, as a proper medical trial with patients getting treated with maximum care standard + either placebo or the cells. The trial has a primary endpoint of survival at 30 days, and also at 7 and 14 days along with other measurements. 33% of the way through the trial, if it is observed that the treatment is overwhelming effective ( which is expected by the compassionate use and other data ) - Then the FDA can approve immediate treatment before the trial has completed.

What is interesting is that Mesoblast by co-incidence were already ramping up production of the cells massively in preparation of their US product launch Ryoncil, and they have stated that they are in a good position to be capable of treating as many critical patents as is needed.

They also have some different cells that are completing their last phase 3 trial next month for lower back pain ( disc regeneration ) / and heart failure which also both look like they are primed for excellent results. 

If they show with the large trial what they did with the 12 critically ill patients, then we are going to be reducing COVID deaths to a level lower than seasonal Flu.... Also the product can treat seasonal Flu aswell..... Fingers crossed we here good news by the end of the month. or some time in June.  

17 minutes ago, dachopper said:

They are now about 1 week into the final trial,......

......Then the FDA can approve immediate treatment before the trial has completed.

Do you know how long FDA will insist trials go for?? 

• Like 1

The “little” company is publicly traded on NYSE and has a capitalization in excess of 6 billion and sort of has a lengthy history of phase 2/3 trials that peters out. 

what I’m saying is... a lot of pharm companies are funding trials then leaking the news during this time to prop up stock values 

so hold yer horses - 

• Like 6

Can I buy this stock using the Hydroxychloroquine futures I bought a few weeks ago? The future contracts are printed on super high quality paper so should be worth something.

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Do you know how long FDA will insist trials go for?? 

Yep, minimum of 30% completion. There is only 1 primary end point which is 30 days survival. So I imagine once 100 people have clocked over 30 days, which is about the end of the month or in June...If the results are good, they will approve it for immediate use. They already have safety data from over 1000 patients and it has no known side effects from the other phase 3 tests it has completed.

The maximum time frame I have seen is 3 to 4 months for completion for the entire trial for all patients, that is because there are secondary end points which are 90 days ( 3 months ) 

, but this is no  Hydroxychloroquine  or remdisvere.... it actually works so far, I'm expecting they will announce results as soon as they are at the 30 day mark.   If they say nothing in May / June it means the results are not overwhelming and they need the full trial.

31 minutes ago, Miffy said:

The “little” company is publicly traded on NYSE and has a capitalization in excess of 6 billion and sort of has a lengthy history of phase 2/3 trials that peters out. 

what I’m saying is... a lot of pharm companies are funding trials then leaking the news during this time to prop up stock values 

so hold yer horses - 

True.... .But the back story behind the failures which I have been looking at, is what is going to make it one of the biggest biomed success stories of the next 5 years without treating COVID, it just so happens that their product is perfectly positioned to treat any viral lung damage causing disease. 

If your interested, then have a look at the phase two primary end points, and what the phase 3 primary endpoints and inclusions are.... You can see they are lined up to succeed   

14 minutes ago, dachopper said:

, it just so happens that their product is perfectly positioned to treat any viral lung damage causing disease

Except it is not just a traditional respiratory disease but also cardiovascular ie. clotting and depleted O2.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Except it is not just a traditional respiratory disease but also cardiovascular ie. clotting and depleted O2.

Their other product Revascor is targeted at heart regeneration, and demonstrated a  reduction in gastrointestinal (GI) bleeding and related hospitalizations.... In fact at the 3 year mark post treatment, the patients that received their stem cells had 0 ocurances of Heart Failure events afterwards, compared to 33% in the placebo group. the Clotting and depleted o2, is all related to the same thing which is the Cytokine storm, and these cells, stop that storm, and enable normal 02 respiration by clearing out the fluid- and promote tissue repair instead of tissue scarring. 

Think about it..... why are most kids not effected...... it's because they have a lot more of these cells...... as you get older you have less and less. Significantly less when you are over say 60 or 70.

The nurses that administered the doseage to those initial 12 patients said within 4 hours there were substantial improvements in their indications. These people were knocking on deaths door before hand, and being mechanically ventilated.

They didn't give the treatment to "any " ventilated patients either - they selected patients who had heart problems specifically as these have proven one of the biggest contributers to death. In the trial they are only accepting patients who have just come onto ventilators, which means if anything there should be an increase in efficacy.

Thats my 2 cents anyway. 

1 hour ago, El Boracho said:

Can I buy this stock using the Hydroxychloroquine futures I bought a few weeks ago? The future contracts are printed on super high quality paper so should be worth something.

Super high quality you said? I forecast an increased earning capacity for a plumber near you if used as TP substitute. Especially if that blockage occurs outside of business hours...

More on topic it very much depends how the trials go. Blind trial or not? Can the results be repeated at another hospital? Time will tell.
This is one of the big things that the lockdowns buys, time to find out how to (not) treat the disease.

34 minutes ago, dachopper said:

Thats my 2 cents anyway

Are you the CEO of Mesoblast???...that's why no cites??

• Like 1

More evidence out there of a classic Pump & Dump than evidence of treatment efficacy. And this little quote:

"...a bet on [MESOBLAST] is a bet against Moderna (MRNA). Which makes it a bet against Bill Gates, the US Military, Merck and host of other big names."

However, why Pump it on SA? Why indeed @dachopper?

I’m not a complete cynic - but when “news” gets pushed as the trial starts and before there is efficacy? And there’s no FDA results?

i look at finance pukes with no ethics looking to make a buck. 

If DaChopper wants to stay in a Holiday Inn, I suggest he get some decent mufflers on his tricycle.

41 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

It is more promising that any thing Trump has suggested........

So many things seem more promising than internal application of UV-C and Clorox ELLIPSIS ELLIPSIS FULL STOP

57 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

There's plenty of info on this if one is prepared to look

It is more promising that any thing Trump has suggested........

That’s a very low threshold. 

Again I’m not saying this won’t end up being effective- but clinical trials are funny things in that neither the care providers or the trial managers have any knowledge of its efficacy and the double blind process virtually ensures that “promising leaks” come from non clinical people. 

so... who leaks this shit before it is commercially viable? Finance types. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, El Boracho said:

More evidence out there of a classic Pump & Dump than evidence of treatment efficacy. And this little quote:

"...a bet on [MESOBLAST] is a bet against Moderna (MRNA). Which makes it a bet against Bill Gates, the US Military, Merck and host of other big names."

Imagine what we'd be looking at if Theranos was still ongoing.  No doubt there are some smaller, younger relatives.

In case anyone is seriously interested in this topic........

1. Cytokine storms are a serious issue associated with critical CV19 cases bu by no means the only issue.

2. We are having some very good results mitigating Cytokine storms by using extracorporeal cytokine adsorbers. In effect we pump the blood through a sophisticated filter to filter out a high proportion of the cytokines. The device we are using is Japanese with filter from a German company.  Interestingly the Germans are having a lot of success with a similar filter provided by US company . The German mortality rate with critical patients is enviable. 

Anyway, we are impressed by the extracorporeal cytokine adsorbers and we are keen to get our hands on the US version.  Simple and effective.

Therapeutic treatments with drugs which attack the protein might be effective but we are a long way away from seeing them and I would question if they would have a sufficiently fast response time. We dont get a lot of warning so you would have to treat proph

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Miffy said:

That’s a very low threshold. 

Again I’m not saying this won’t end up being effective- but clinical trials are funny things in that neither the care providers or the trial managers have any knowledge of its efficacy and the double blind process virtually ensures that “promising leaks” come from non clinical people. 

so... who leaks this shit before it is commercially viable? Finance types. 

Their share price movements have been interesting.......

6 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Easy money with free money. Every American recession. 

8 hours ago, El Boracho said:

Yeah, shorters love this stock. Just like they loved Tesla and well.. look at it now.

The trial is taking place in 30 US hospitals, so if the results are good then ' the cat will be well and truly out of the bag'

I thought this thread was about COVID related stuff - what could be more relevant to talk about than an effective treatment option.

So far there has been about 30 people in total that I know about treated with this or very similar treatments.

In China - 8 who all recovered.

In Israel 10 - ( 7 who recieved the treatment recovered, 3 who did not died )

In USA 12 - ( 10 recovered out of 12 )

Yep it hasn't passed the final test... yet. 

If I  find myself attached to a mechanical ventilator on deaths' door, at least I know I would have a very good chance statistically with this treatment VS the current best practice - and that is an undeniable fact until the phase 3 test completes.

• Like 1

Let's just hope that they will be successful, and that it will save a lot of lives.

As long a they keep the price reasonable, I don't mind if some people make a lot of money.

If it's not successful, that would be a pity, but I don't mind if some greedy people then lose a lot of money.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Miffy said:

...so who leaks this shit before it is commercially viable? Finance types. 

1 hour ago, Ease the sheet. said:

...and Executives with a stack of company paid for share options already banked and or in salary bonus schemes.

9 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Well..... They think they are onto something, they have just raised 100 million for Covid 19 treatment manufacturing......

2 hours ago, dachopper said:

Well..... They think they are onto something, they have just raised 100 million for Covid 19 treatment manufacturing......

I should admit know noting about biotech or drug trials or Mesoblast. So I have nothing to say about their developments or management. I would certainly hope the best for the company and the treatment. However companies are rarely in control of their stock prices. I do know quite a lot about stock market shenanigans. This one has many indications of foul play by greedy stockmarket players with zero interest in helping sick people. I also cannot know whether @dachopperis helping with a Pump & Dump.

My advice? If you are a SA or PA denizen you have no business playing with famously erratic biotech startup stocks.

It's not like there's only one therapeutic being developed. There are scores of treatments in the pipeline: https://www.statnews.com/feature/coronavirus/drugs-vaccines-tracker/

I am particularly excited to see antibody therapies make their way to the market. These treatments are essentially what doctors hope happens when they perform a plasma transfusion, but you know, actually tested for effectivity. 

You should have got in when I told you about it 3 weeks ago, its the only trial I've found anywhere that has results worth getting excited about, and i mean very excited about.

8 hours ago, El Boracho said:

I should admit know noting about biotech or drug trials or Mesoblast. So I have nothing to say about their developments or management. I would certainly hope the best for the company and the treatment. However companies are rarely in control of their stock prices. I do know quite a lot about stock market shenanigans. This one has many indications of foul play by greedy stockmarket players with zero interest in helping sick people. I also cannot know whether @dachopperis helping with a Pump & Dump.

My advice? If you are a SA or PA denizen you have no business playing with famously erratic biotech startup stocks.

You've just got to be on the right side of the pump and dump.

This time.....

Trading in Mesoblast was suspended today....  more evidence of ye olde Pump 'n Dump?

I couldn't care less what people spend their cash on, or if the think there are traders pumpin or dumping a share.... 

You can't stop traders trying to short stocks, they do it every day, every stock, all over the  world....  Hell if I knew how to do it and make money I would for sure.

But they generally talk stocks down not up.

No-body knew about the trading halt until it happened -as it turns out they are gearing up to mass manufacture for Covid treatment.

I highly doubt a company would do that, unless they were confident with the proof that they had, that it is going to work.

There are other therapies for sure and I hope that others work better than this one.... but this one in my opinion is the motherload.

They have cells that actively find any type of inflammation, and these cells then activate tissue repair, and control the white blood cells, which release the antibodies to kill the virus....

Viruses mutate - which cause antibodies to have to change,  That does not effect what these cells do, it's not the 1 trick pony that custom made drugs are. 

they will come out of trading halt tomorrow - and then you will know exactly why they went in.

Near illiteracy is always a  characteristic of a reliable stock tip source.  I'm cashing in my IRA and going full in on this wonderful opportunity.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Left Shift said:

Near illiteracy is always a  characteristic of a reliable stock tip source.  I'm cashing in my IRA and going full in on this wonderful opportunity.

Don't be silly. Bridges are the next big thing. I've got my eye on a few that will still be around after every one is dead from this virus fad!

3 hours ago, dachopper said:

No-body knew about the trading  halt until it happened -as it turns out they are gearing up to mass manufacture for Covid treatment.

I highly doubt a company would do that, unless they were confident with the proof that they had, that it is going to work.

Actually there is a financial algorithm to the words; "trading halt," "confident," "gearing up" and "going to work" when all used together.

So we have a company with manager/promoter largest shareholder that even by biotech standards has continued to disappoint for over a decade by constantly pissing money up against the wall and every 5 minutes asking shareholders for more...and now a humble $100m in the begging bowl please we nearly have this virus beat. 

So they then have a self imposed trading halt yesterday for the purposes of making an announcement.. but also say if they don't announce anything... then it will business as fucking usual at opening of the market tomorrow morning.

The algorithm interpretates of that is ..."if we don't get a financial lifeline by the morning we are trading while insolvent which the choice is announce that we are fucked and it's Admin time OR say nothing which is jail time, lots of anal sex and teeth cleaning time." 

I would say if you are in and haven't managed to get out of this train smash by now your probably fucked....but not up arse literally unlike some.

13 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Actually there is a financial algorithm to the words; "trading halt," "confident," "gearing up" and "going to work" when all used together.

So we have a company with manager/promoter largest shareholder that even by biotech standards has continued to disappoint for over a decade by constantly pissing money up against the wall and every 5 minutes asking shareholders for more...and now a humble $100m in the begging bowl please we nearly have this virus beat. 

So they then have a self imposed trading halt yesterday for the purposes of making an announcement.. but also say if they don't announce anything... then it will business as fucking usual at opening of the market tomorrow morning.

The algorithm interpretates of that is ..."if we don't get a financial lifeline by the morning we are trading while insolvent which the choice is announce that we are fucked and it's Admin time OR say nothing which is jail time, lots of anal sex and teeth cleaning time." 

I would say if you are in and haven't managed to get out of this train smash by now your probably fucked....but not up arse literally unlike some.

Jack,my post was about how 83% of patients that recieved this treatment are alive when around 90% statistically should have died.

The 12 treatments were not done by the company, they were compassionate use requests from doctors. The company was not paid anything for it.

It's not really about buying shares, shorting the stock or what people think about the company or CEO or finances.

They appear to have a treatment that is extremely safe, has been tested extensively , and so far exhibits extreme efficacy. This can be the way out of Covid - 19 whether you like the company or not.

We only have to wait about another 4 weeks, and fingers crossed it will prove again, what it allready has.

There’s definitely some financial shenanigans going on. Why?

Compassionate use and drug trials don’t happen because of public knowledge. Your medical team in the ICU has to have access because their institution has access either from prior relationship or the limited volume experimental treatment is suddenly being pushed out as an option. 

leaking it and pumping it up before there’s actual results? Shenanigans. 

like I said in the first post - I hope it works out, I hope the clinical trials are high powered and show significance. 

but the desire to inflate it looks extremely bad. I’m seeing no clinical notes, no FDA approvals, design studies - just “internet rumor” numbers being randomly disseminated. 

Not really. 

Hospitals know about the drug because it is in the process of being approved to treat something else.

It wasn't a trial - compassionate use and nothing is leaked.... these were actual results that were passed on to everyone.

So now you’re backtracking re the clinical trial close to a done deal?

My only concern is the use of the word imminent.  Why you might ask? Well, it's better to under promise and over deliver for a number of reasons that aren't worth the time to explain.

Has anyone heard how the Presidents  drinking bleach trials are going? Hopefully the party faithful are stepping up.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Has anyone heard how the Presidents  drinking bleach trials are going? Hopefully the party faithful are stepping up.

The faithful were so pleased with the erotic effects of a bug light up their ass that they forgot all about drinking bleach and injecting disinfectant.

21 hours ago, dachopper said:

It's not really about buying shares, shorting the stock or what people think about the company or CEO or finances.

Well actually it is all about the money because without that they close up shop 

Anyway they lifted the trading halt and are down around 5% to the halt price.

Seems the halt was just a cute way of announcing they raised $90m or $10m short. That $90m came from those fundy guys already up to their eyeballs in the stock and they had to double down.

2 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Seems the halt was just a cute way of announcing they raised $90m or $10m short. That $90m came from those fundy guys already up to their eyeballs in the stock and they had to double down.

And still no real clinical notes in any major publications. Just whispers of supposed efficacy. 

at least they have a theory that’s possible unlike... random malarial drug. 

21 hours ago, Miffy said:

So now you’re backtracking re the clinical trial close to a done deal?

Not back tracking..... still estimate early completion with a positive announcement by..... 15th June is my guess.

8 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

They tried to raise 100 million, they actually raised 138 million. Was oversubscribed by quite a lot - plenty of fundy's can see the potential. Stock closed up 20 cents from the raise price $3.40.

"And still no real clinical notes in any major publications. Just whispers of supposed efficacy. "

Yep and here is the problem when you have a first to market, cutting edge unproven medicine that takes years to complete testing with. The Phase 3 results of the test currently underway will speak for themselves. 

If you compare what we know about other possible treatments remdisevere -

• 9% mortality rate compared with 12% placebo which was not even statistically significant, meaning it does not make you more or less likely to die.
  • 60% of recipients had significant side effects including abnormal liver function
  • All over the news - everywhere, everyone knows what it is, how fantastic it is, how you'll be out of hospital 2 days earlier, will feel young again and sail faster.

Mesoblast

• 17% mortality rate, compared with the hospital maximum care rate of 88% during that time period. ... You were 8 times more likely to die without MSB treatment.
  • No recorded side effects with over 1000 patients treated.
  • No-one has heard of them, will not get a mention until the FDA halts the trial, even then..... talk will probably still be about how great Remdisevere is.
  • Share price is barely above what it was before Covid.
  • By Co-incidence company wise - they have another 2 products ( non-Covid ) that are having results released around June / July.
  • If any of the 3 lots of results are positive, then of course the stock price will go to the moon and the rest will be history.

23 minutes ago, dachopper said:

If any of the 3 lots of results are positive, then of course the stock price will go to the moon and the rest will be history.

Wondering what position @dachopper has in Mesoblast. Ya know the full disclosure thing? As if such a thing is possible on an anonymous forum. Selflessly trying to help his fellow SA'ers?

Just for giggles, what exactly your position with Mesoblast, @dachopper?

54 minutes ago, dachopper said:

They tried to raise 100 million, they actually raised 138 million. Was oversubscribed by quite a lot - plenty of fundy's can see the potential. Stock closed up 20 cents from the raise price $3.40.

Sorry you are wrong on every count.

It was USD$100m they were after.

Undersubscribed at USD$90m or AUD$138m.

The funds were raised at a price of AUD$3.20 per share, a 7% discount to closing price at halt of $3.44. They closed today at $3.39 and less than that halt price with a low of $3.23 and high of $3.42.

The only fundies interested are those already on the hook.

You sure your not their CFO?

IMG_20200514_001827.jpg

14 minutes ago, El Boracho said:

Wondering what position @dachopper has in Mesoblast. Ya know the full disclosure thing? As if such a thing is possible on an anonymous forum. Selflessly trying to help his fellow SA'ers?

4 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Sorry you are wrong on every count.

It was USD$100m they were after.

Undersubscribed at USD$90m or AUD$139m.

The funds were raised at a price of A$3.20 per share, a 7% discount to closing price at halt of $3.44. They closed today at $3.39 and less than that halt price with a low of $3.23 and high of $3.42.

The only fundies interested are those already on the hook.

You sure your not their CFO?

IMG_20200514_001827.jpg

At first I wondered if it was some innocent reposting of some research note from some investment blog or rather. Then he posts more and more claims about efficacy that he can’t possibly have access to. 

3 minutes ago, Miffy said:

Then he posts more and more claims about efficacy that he can’t possibly have access to. 

Insider trading/manipulation is a take it up the arse in prison offence.

6 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Insider trading/manipulation is a take it up the arse in prison offence.

And why on SA? 

9 minutes ago, El Boracho said:

And why on SA? 

It is an offence under the Corporations Act to trade using inside information, or communicate inside information to others who will, or are likely to, trade on the inside information.

10 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

It is an offence under the Corporations Act to trade using inside information, or communicate inside information to others who will, or are likely to, trade on the inside information.

Yes. As it should be. What I meant was: Why perform a Pump & Dump stunt on SA? Of all places? Or is it just an ego-boosting schtick for @dachopper? We are not helped in any way by his 'news'. Hope has  little therapeutic value. Having Mesoscamcells in vials right now would be worthy news.

1 hour ago, El Boracho said:

My position - I first heard about them and their 83% success a couple months ago, and have been keeping tabs on them ever since.

Under no delusion that posting about a listed company in a sailing forum, is not going to make any difference whatsoever to their share price at all ( although I am buying shares )

The trial results will do that on their own.

Posted it because I really think that this is the golden bullet, and looks like it may stop you dying if you end up ventilated.

Why was it that Martha Stewart went to jail?

Just now, KC375 said:

Why was it that Martha Stewart went to jail?

Because she won the WLIS PHRF trophy while sitting on the committee?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dachopper said:

My position - I first heard about them and their 83% success a couple months ago, and have been keeping tabs on them ever since.

Under no delusion that posting about a listed company in a sailing forum, is not going to make any difference whatsoever to their share price at all ( although I am buying shares )

The trial results will do that on their own.

Posted it because I really think that this is the golden bullet, and looks like it may stop you dying if you end up ventilated.

I have a lettuce crispr in my kitchen. Expect to have a cure for this disease any day now.

• Like 1

Insider trading.......... Do you even have any idea what that is   :)

Here is the publicly available ASX release about the initial Compassionate use results - which are audited and held to account ( unlike your posts ) 

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20200424/pdf/44h6wqsq3bmfb5.pdf

Here is also the result from the capital raise - which is also audited and the company is held to account for also - which clearly says 'demand far exceeded the funds raised.'

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20200513/pdf/44hsp73f5vffhp.pdf

The initial offering - which you can find all over the internet, was offering clients 31.2 million new shares at $3.20 each on Monday

100 million AUD..... 3.20 is the AUD price for the AUD share - nothing to do with the USA

Hope it helps

4 minutes ago, fastyacht said:

I have a lettuce crispr in my kitchen. Expect to have a cure for this disease any day now.

Awesome! Can I buy some stock? Is it vegetarian-bullion?

• Like 1

Do you know what Series 4, 7, 24, 63, 65, are? (If so then you know the answer to your question as I've had those).

I know you bought more at $3.28 this afternoon ...is that inside enough :ph34r:

6 hours ago, dachopper said:

Hope it helps

Awesome!

I hope you are using gambling money,  because even if it is wildly  successful, unless it is very cheap,  and I mean cheaper than $4 per dose, it will be reserved for those that do not respond to the $4 shot or $10 otc that is in second stage trial, that has overnight success in treating symptoms,  and a 50 pet cent drop in fatalities. 

I'm not naming names or pushing a bio.

Bio is fickle. Don't pay to much attention to the asx chat rooms. Always know that unless you meet the CEO for drinks a few times a week,  other investors are out there that know more than you do. And can time their activities much better than you.

It's fun,  exciting,  and even if you research this company fulltime it will bite you in the butt sometime. 

My experience?  15 years ago, one target share over 4 years, virtually full time,  shares,  traded options, plus cfds. Made much. Lost much. But came out ahead.  Don't put yourself in a position where your holding is so large you cannot withdraw without crashing the price.

4 hours ago, dfw_sailor said:

Awesome!

I hope you are using gambling money,  because even if it is wildly  successful, unless it is very cheap,  and I mean cheaper than $4 per dose, it will be reserved for those that do not respond to the $4 shot or $10 otc that is in second stage trial, that has overnight success in treating symptoms,  and a 50 pet cent drop in fatalities. 

I'm not naming names or pushing a bio.

Bio is fickle. Don't pay to much attention to the asx chat rooms. Always know that unless you meet the CEO for drinks a few times a week,  other investors are out there that know more than you do. And can time their activities much better than you.

It's fun,  exciting,  and even if you research this company fulltime it will bite you in the butt sometime. 

My experience?  15 years ago, one target share over 4 years, virtually full time,  shares,  traded options, plus cfds. Made much. Lost much. But came out ahead.  Don't put yourself in a position where your holding is so large you cannot withdraw without crashing the price.

I'm no financial advisor, I recommend no-one buys any shares of anything.

Such a contrast... you have australia now talking about no 'normal' international flights until 2023!

How is that going to change if there is a valid treatment in a month, weather it is MSB or not, or there are several.

On the mortality of treatments - your in the ICU on a ventilator, and you can have this $4 OTC drug and you will have a 42% chance of dying,

or you can have stem cell therapy and have a 13% chance of dying.

No-one is going to pick the $4 OTC I'm afraid. 

The average cost of ventilation the ICU is over 10,000 USD - they are only using it for patients that are being ventilated - unlike most OTC and other less effective drugs

On 5/11/2020 at 12:37 AM, dachopper said:

I've been doing some research

Aka "I did a google search"... 

:lol:

31 minutes ago, dachopper said:

I'm no financial advisor, I recommend no-one buys any shares of anything.

Such a contrast... you have australia now talking about no 'normal' international flights until 2023!

How is that going to change if there is a valid treatment in a month, weather it is MSB or not, or there are several.

On the mortality of treatments - your in the ICU on a ventilator, and you can have this $4 OTC drug and you will have a 42% chance of dying,

or you can have stem cell therapy and have a 13% chance of dying.

No-one is going to pick the $4 OTC I'm afraid. 

The average cost of ventilation the ICU is over 10,000 USD - they are only using it for patients that are being ventilated - unlike most OTC and other less effective drugs

You are missing a key point. The vast majority of patients will be treated as per government and insurance company directives in the us, and most counties around the world. 

Treatment  of 20 percent of the us population is 60 mill.  Your kidding yourself if you believe most individuals will have much control at this scale. 

27 minutes ago, dfw_sailor said:

You are missing a key point. The vast majority of patients will be treated as per government and insurance company directives in the us, and most counties around the world. 

Treatment  of 20 percent of the us population is 60 mill.  Your kidding yourself if you believe most individuals will have much control at this scale

I Agree, however 

This treatment isn't for 20 percent of the population. it's for the people that end up on ventilators.... no idea what that is but I imagine maybe 3% if the death rate is 2%.

Insurance companies will do what they gotta do...... if they think it's cheaper to pay the hospital  ventilator and ICU costs, and then the follow on long term health implications then they will. ( Average US ventilator cost is $50,000 USD per visit to ICU )

If it turns out that cell therapy is cheaper, and keeps them out of hospitals for longer and reduces post recovery visits.... that is what the science is saying...then the money would do that.

I had no idea how bloody expensive the US ICU / ventilation process actually is. The whole situation is based around what the cost of treatment would be otherwise. It's not take a $4 OTC drug and make 100% markup charge $8.    It's you would pay $50,000 per visit, statistically you'll be back 3 times with ventliator induced problems.... so that's what we charge $140,000, and we will save you $10,000 for the $4 OTC drug.

1 hour ago, dachopper said:

I Agree, however 

This treatment isn't for 20 percent of the population. it's for the people that end up on ventilators.... no idea what that is but I imagine maybe 3% if the death rate is 2%.

Insurance companies will do what they gotta do...... if they think it's cheaper to pay the hospital  ventilator and ICU costs, and then the follow on long term health implications then they will. ( Average US ventilator cost is $50,000 USD per visit to ICU )

If it turns out that cell therapy is cheaper, and keeps them out of hospitals for longer and reduces post recovery visits.... that is what the science is saying...then the money would do that.

I had no idea how bloody expensive the US ICU / ventilation process actually is. The whole situation is based around what the cost of treatment would be otherwise. It's not take a $4 OTC drug and make 100% markup charge $8.    It's you would pay $50,000 per visit, statistically you'll be back 3 times with ventliator induced problems.... so that's what we charge $140,000, and we will save you $10,000 for the $4 OTC drug.

Ok. How about we just agree to disagree

I don't have the time to back up my opinion,  information etc and your set on yours....

Is that ok? 

16 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

I assume it is also illegal in Oz to tout a stock without disclosing if you are paid to promote it.

tenor.gif

5 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

I assume it is also illegal in Oz to tout a stock without disclosing if you are paid to promote it.

I have no idea what you mean....

In Aus if you sell a stock, you do not need to announce anything to anyone? And it's not illegal to have an opinion on a stock in the US or Aus last time I checked.

Can you hear any sirens yet?

1 minute ago, astro said:

Can you hear any sirens yet?

Is it school time :D  see you when you finish.

200.gif

There you go....

If you are taking money from a company or anyone acting for it to publish or circulate information that “describes” (not even promotes, touts, or otherwise hypes or recommends) a security that is for sale, you are violating Section 17(b) if you don’t disclose fully that you are being paid to do so.

Now I see what your knickers are in a knot about.

Time to come clean if that's you.

well in fact this is Clean - paid by companies that advertise on his site to sell stuff... 

Its only illegal to not divulge that you are taking money from a company or anyone acting for it to describe it if it's for sale,  only if you are in fact taking money from a company or anyone acting for it to describe it- if it's for sale.

5 hours ago, dachopper said:

a valid treatment in a month

keep dreaming.

In Aus if you sell a stock, you do not need to announce anything to anyone? And it's not illegal to have an opinion on a stock in the US or Aus last time I checked.

Big Brother is watching you B)

15 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

I know you bought more at $3.28 this afternoon ...is that inside enough :ph34r:

2 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Harsher than that. Can only tout (with or without any consideration) to facilitate a transaction when holding an Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) license and to promote it can only use written  material already lodged with the Exchange and  deemed in the public domain that has to comply with a ton  of rules depending on the subject matter.

Outside that you are an insider and go to jail.

Aust tougher on insider trading and listing rules of NASDAQ and say SEC 6K filings and where this crowd are also listed.

So ironically more investor info in Aust but potential for leakage of insider information from a US trials source westward across the Pacific and not in the public domain for Aust investors. 

Its only illegal to not divulge that you are taking money from a company or anyone acting for it to describe it if it's for sale,  only if you are in fact taking money from a company or anyone acting for it to describe it- if it's for sale.

Really

image.thumb.png.14d3036a074683913b2d84d09ff116a3.png

2 hours ago, Mid said:

keep dreaming.

Love the pessimistic certainty.

I'll be back in 4 weeks with 4 words for you

:)

8 hours ago, dachopper said:

Love the pessimistic certainty.

I'll be back in 4 weeks with 4 words for you

:)

Only 4 weeks and you will be back with "I was popular in prison"??? Isn't that 12 months and 5 words??

images - 2020-03-16T121649.021.jpeg

I'd be careful what you post Jack..... them Libel laws are pretty clear in Aus and USA.:D

Similar product..... similar result.

Update is provided in advance of the company’s recruitment of first patient for its phase II Covid-19 study

• 87.5% survival rate of patients on invasive mechanical ventilation injected with PLX cells
  • 75% of patients no longer in need of any mechanical ventilation
  • 62.5% of the patients discharged alive from the hospital
  • A 28-day study period is also the primary endpoint timeline for Pluristem’s recently announced FDA Phase II study

How does the third bullet point align with the first two?   I.e. What does "no longer in need of" imply?

12 hours ago, astro said:

image.thumb.png.14d3036a074683913b2d84d09ff116a3.png

When concrete goes bad, extreme intervention is sometimes required.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Only one rational reason for these post is working the classic Pump 'n Dump ploy. 

DaChop:  All our best on getting that new Harley off the showroom floor.

11 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Only one rational reason for these post is working the classic Pump 'n Dump ploy. 

DaChop:  All our best on getting that new Harley off the showroom floor.

I’m still waiting for preprint/FDA announcement or some clinical notes/institution trial announcement with the repeated clinical claims. 

Cuz all I’m seeing are clever non binding representations 

3 hours ago, dachopper said:

I'd be careful what you post Jack..... them Libel laws are pretty clear in Aus and USA.:D

My lawyer says you can't just pick jurisdiction out of your bat infected arse. She also asks, who the fuck is you, does anyone know the reputation of a who the fuck is you and what is the reputational damage this who the fuck is you, has or may incur?

I apologise for her directness. However I have found her very good at dealing with nuisance claims, so be warned, she will want to sue you if you disclose who the fuck is you.

IMG_20200515_093100.jpg

• Like 1