Sign in to follow this  
B.J. Porter

So Much Cringe, So Little Time

Today our Super Duper Toddler Leader tweeted this:

I guess he got excited during Happy Time today. It was almost like that Obummer speech, right?

No. Way.

the president of my nation tweeted that in the middle of an economic, social and healthcare debacle?

Holy shit. We are fucked.

• Like 2

Did he create and tweet it or retweet someone else’s creation?  Because it looks like that meme was created here. 

Mad "ObamaGate" Liberals
@mad_liberals
I am a 'video manipulator' making memes for our President, Donald J. Trump! Feel free to share my videos wherever you wish!

15 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Did he create and tweet it or retweet someone else’s creation?  Because it looks like that meme was created here. 

Mad "ObamaGate" Liberals
@mad_liberals
I am a 'video manipulator' making memes for our President, Donald J. Trump! Feel free to share my videos wherever you wish!

Do you think Donnie Two-scoops could make something like that? Do you think we think he did, or that I suggested he did?

He Re-tweeted it. He gets off on all those cheesy things, and there's a whole pool of edgelords and alt-righters making the stuff up for him to wank to.

But that video is an official communication from the President of the United States of America, even if he didn't make it.

Honestly, if Trump wasn't born into money he'd probably be some two-bit shitposter sharing memes on 8Chan. Or BravoBravo. He doesn't create.

To Happy Jerk's (very small) credit, at least when he's plagiarizing someone else's work and photo-chopping stupid, unfunny things onto it he's trying to make something new.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Did he create and tweet it or retweet someone else’s creation?  

As if Trump could create anything except Chaos.

Does it matter? 

Doesn't he think or watch before he retweets?

I think you may have just explained the Trumpette phenomena 

That looked like something LB15 cooked up in his basement. That's lunacy.

1 hour ago, B.J. Porter said:

I guess he got excited during Happy Time today. It was almost like that Obummer speech, right?

And Trumps going To climb into a jet fighter and take it to the aliens, right?  Rove at work.....

19 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

That looked like something LB15 cooked up in his basement. That's lunacy.

It's got such nice touches, like Ted Cruz crying.

Yee Ha!!!!  Starship trroopers deployed to....Planet Earth.  Brilliant.

sorry for mixed movie metaphor

4 minutes ago, PHIRKIN said:

At this point, pretty much anything goes.

3 minutes ago, PHIRKIN said:

Why don't we drag in some reference to Magic, Incorporated and make a total pastiche of it? That was some weird shit, as the Shrub said.

It's just SO weird that people can look at that, while our country is dealing with so much other life-death situations, and think, "wow, I'm

just glad that man is our president."

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Mike G said:

It's just SO weird that people can look at that, while our country is dealing with so much other life-death situations, and think, "wow, I'm

.....and yet.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Joker said:

Did he create and tweet it or retweet someone else’s creation? 

What would be the difference coming from the fucking President if the United States?

Your justification for this is that it just might not be his original content. You can't be serious. I mean like Jesus H  Fucking Christ, you can't be serious.

• Like 3

ZOOM!!  Damn, that's high.

12 minutes ago, benwynn said:

What would be the difference coming from the fucking President if the United States?

Your justification for this is that it just might not be his original content. You can't be serious. I mean like Jesus H  Fucking Christ, you can't be serious.

But he is.

It's fascinating in a way - sort of similar to watching a fire or a snake I guess.

The difference between our ex-president tonight, speaking about hope and inspiration and the willingness to 

fight and vote for what you think is right and our current president that's, well, an idiot. 

1 hour ago, Amati said:

And Trumps going To climb into a jet fighter and take it to the aliens, right?  Rove at work.....

Just like George Washington did against the British...... Except now, anyone who isn’t a Trump supporter, must be an alien.

4B4B73A0-63D1-4DAE-BFC0-C4B18832A6E2.jpeg

He must like it. He's pinned it to the top of his feed.

2 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

He THINKS he's making Democratic heads explode - just like Bravo, atyourcervix, etc.

They don't realize we're just laughing at him.

2 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

I knew he’d up his game in the stupidity stakes, every single fucking time he delivers a new level. It’s the one dependable thing he does. 

7 hours ago, dylan winter said:

it is fekkin creepy

Yes, but his affinity for a meme of struggle against overwhelming odds betrays an awareness of his situation, vis a vis re-election. It's not about the virus. Everything Trump is about Trump.

13 hours ago, Sidecar said:

Just like George Washington did against the British...... Except now, anyone who isn’t a Trump supporter, must be an alien.

4B4B73A0-63D1-4DAE-BFC0-C4B18832A6E2.jpeg

I knew this was bullshit. Revolution era runways were too short for jets.

• Like 1

That is one very sick video. I am certain there are millions of Gropenfuhrer’s supporters who think it is simply fantastic. 

18 minutes ago, Dr. Blue Crab said:

VTOL. They were using old British planes at the time.

16 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

That is one very sick video. I am certain there are millions of Gropenfuhrer’s supporters who think it is simply fantastic. 

Sounds as if it’s too much for even my morbid sense of humour. 

45 minutes ago, mad said:

Sounds as if it’s too much for even my morbid sense of humour. 

If you haven't seen it, it's amazing. Like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

And, in today's helping of ultimate irony, Trump called Obama "grossly incompetent". :lol:

President Donald Trump on Sunday dismissed his predecessor as “grossly incompetent,” a day after former President Barack Obama said leaders weren’t “even pretending to be in charge” amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Asked about Obama’s comments, Trump first told a pool of reporters at the White House that administration officials “had a great weekend” during a working trip to Camp David.

“We did a lot of terrific meetings, tremendous progress is being made on many fronts, including coming up with a cure for this horrible plague that has beset our country,” he said.

When pressed further, Trump added: “Look, he was an incompetent president. That’s all I can say. Grossly incompetent.”

Since leaving office, Obama has largely avoided weighing in on politics or how his successor is doing. But recently, with the coronavirus outbreak taking a huge toll on the country, he has become more outspoken.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/17/trump-obama-coronavirus-criticism-incompetent-263756

“We did a lot of terrific meetings, tremendous progress is being made on many fronts, including coming up with a cure for this horrible plague that has beset our country,” he said.

The cure will come on November 3

40 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

If you haven't seen it, it's amazing. Like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

And, in today's helping of ultimate irony, Trump called Obama "grossly incompetent". :lol:

Ok, it was worth it. :lol:

So, what’s he gonna do next? 

16 hours ago, Mike G said:

Americans have gone about their daily lives with ‘so much other life-death situations’ as long as I can remember with as many Presidents as I can remember. 

21 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

“We did a lot of terrific meetings, tremendous progress is being made on many fronts, including coming up with a cure for this horrible plague that has beset our country,” he said.

There’s a tweet somewhere from one his sons saying the same on Fox. 

1 minute ago, Rok Dog said:

Americans have gone about their daily lives with ‘so much other life-death situations’ as long as I can remember with as many Presidents as I can remember. 

No man. No authentic human being can think that's ok.

1 minute ago, mad said:

There’s a tweet somewhere from one his sons saying the same on Fox. 

The one where Eric says that the coronavirus is a Dem plot that will magically go away on Election Day.

As I said in my Murdock thread comments, the Trumps are the most vile and loathsome family in The US

1 hour ago, jerseyguy said:

The one where Eric says that the coronavirus is a Dem plot that will magically go away on Election Day.

As I said in my Murdock thread comments, the Trumps are the most vile and loathsome family in The US

That’s the one, apologies, it’s a little hard keeping track of all the threads. 

2 minutes ago, mad said:

That’s the one, apologies, it’s a little hard keeping track of all the threads. 

No apology necessary.  This place has become a zoo and often the animals are in charge

I thought that was when Dickhead Jr. said the Democrat hoax would just disappear.

Eric Trump, with 90k dead, has an opinion...

“They think they’re taking away Donald Trump’s greatest tool, which is being able to go into an arena and fill it with 50,000 people every single time…,” Trump said. “And you watch, they’ll milk it every single day between now and Nov. 3. And guess what, after Nov. 3 coronavirus will magically, all of a sudden, go away and disappear and everybody will be able to reopen.”

Maybe if we get rid of Trump on Nov. 3 the gods will magically make the virus go away as well.  Sort of a reward for finally coming to our collective senses.

But can you imagine the havoc and devastation Trump, his elk, and Moscow Mitch will wreak between Nov. 3 and January 20 if they lose.  

Will the 100,000+ dead also come back to life?

FKT

3 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Will the 100,000+ dead also come back to life?

FKT

They will come back as zombies if they are MAGA types

4 hours ago, Dr. Blue Crab said:

I'm pretty sure they only had biplanes.

2 hours ago, jerseyguy said:

True - they are even worse than the Kardashians and the Boo Boo's

15 minutes ago, Squareknot85 said:

What amount of havoc and devastation  will occur on the left if Trump wins?, which  he likely will. I remember when Hillary lost, must have been all that massive Republican  voter fraud. Just a little over 5 months to go, where does the time go?

More likely by the right than the left.

Didnt see many lefties in the picture from Michigan

There there is this:

image.png.a009c5eccd90ecc1b73fea457d4519cf.png

On 5/16/2020 at 7:53 PM, B.J. Porter said:

It's for this very reason I refuse to listen to ANYTHING he says or writes.  If he comes on the radio, I turn it off.  I cannot stand hearing his voice.  I'd rather have a Honey Badger gnawing on my scrotal sac than listen to that annoying fucking voice of his.  

3 hours ago, Female Canine Firestorm said:

It's for this very reason I refuse to listen to ANYTHING he says or writes.  If he comes on the radio, I turn it off.  I cannot stand hearing his voice.  I'd rather have a Honey Badger gnawing on my scrotal sac than listen to that annoying fucking voice of his.  

I have the audio gear if you have the badger.