On 6/27/2020 at 9:47 AM, Venom said:

Nice try, Steam Flyer but I’m not buying it.    

Well no shit - it is reality after all.

On 8/13/2020 at 7:02 AM, d'ranger said:

I have started (book on loan) and also read 1st 3 and last chapters. Every Trump supporter should be made to read page 2. It's a very tough read, the man is detailed and documented to the point that it often reads like his daily diary. Have been told that it's worth the struggle to finish by someone I respect, who will be voting for a D for the 1st time ever. If I were in charge I would want someone like Bolton in the loop to avoid that tendency to staff up with yes men. Arrogant? Yep, well informed - yep, absolutely convinced he is correct - yep. He also knows the mechanics and how to get things done. From what I have gotten so far he would have been a game changer if brought in to advise on how to proceed with the impeachment -  if he were in charge.  To me a bizarre choice for an Ambassador - speaking of, he has had nothing good so far about Nikki Haley.

There was no correct way to proceed with impeachment. Impeachment was necessary but then it was always doomed in the Senate regardless of strategy or fact. This is not disparaging Bolton's organizational infighting skills which are considerable. However, he's never been a Senator and the Senate's conclusion was already foregone from the get go.

I remember Jeff trolling with his Hey Nancy imitation of Happy Jack's Yoo Hoo ... Mr. Obama sir... thread, well that was until Nancy impeached his boy Shitstain. Then it became the Dems fucked up a done deal. Yawn.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/15/politics/john-bolton-book-criminal-case-justice-department/index.html

Makes me think everything Bolton is claiming is true. Why would anyone give a shit if it was just lies?  Sue for libel if that's the case.  But a grand jury for disclosing classified info?  Punishment for telling the truth is what it sounds like.  And one more for the "Bill Barr doing Trump's dirty work".

1 hour ago, Swimsailor said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/15/politics/john-bolton-book-criminal-case-justice-department/index.html

Makes me think everything Bolton is claiming is true. Why would anyone give a shit if it was just lies?  Sue for libel if that's the case.  But a grand jury for disclosing classified info?  Punishment for telling the truth is what it sounds like.  And one more for the "Bill Barr doing Trump's dirty work".

If it's not true, it's not classified--it's fiction.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

Truth is not allowed in Trump world. 

5 hours ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

Bingo. 

John Bolton is a hero to the neo-marxist that troll this site. We love you, John! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOTTyldizjWmKkb1odsYW