charisma94

The rise of the KAREN

KAREN... The collective noun is a Privilege of Karens.

8 hours ago, charisma94 said:

KAREN... The collective noun is a Privilege of Karens.

Dude she is psycho  

Is there a Karl or Kevin too?

Yesterday

I'm in the supermarket. There's a dad in there with a three year old boy.

Child has a banana in one hand and is trying to put a 4 ltr (4KG) bottle of juice in the shopping bag his dad is holding.

Dad "come on, you can do it!!"

Kid "it's too heavy!" 

Dad "use both hands, come on ..YOU CAN DO IT! put the banana down!"

Kid puts banana on floor and heaves the bottle into the bag, crash..bottle crushes the jar of honey in the bottom of the  bag and splits the juice bottle, dad drops bag and spills honey and juice on floor.

Dad "that was a bit aggressive! "

Kid "sorry dad"

Dad goes up to the counter "My son just broke a jar of honey in isle 2.

Arsehole.

Meet Karen Pacer!

B76N42DIGBAETJTRLJRBI7GARU.jpg

Worth a google, so funny

The thing that often strikes me the most, is that a lot of those clips are actually recorded by the Karen herself...

The complete lack of self awareness is staggering

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

I prefer Darren, but definitely there are many of those, too.

• Like 1

There always were - it's just that now everyone has a camera to record them.

We used to call them assholes.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

There always were - it's just that now everyone has a camera to record them.

We used to call them assholes.

The cameras?

:P

I made it through about two or three minutes of the video.

Started fantasizing about them being on their knees, crying and begging for their lives.

Then I decided I don't need to watch anymore.

9 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Well this is the internet...

835557766_KarenMusk.thumb.jpg.2ffa2c159bf320f16e4efe034765902d.jpg

Last name Musk.

• Like 3

I literally had never heard of this before today. F'ing hysterical!

There definitely ARE male Karen's... Brad, Chad or Kyle...

image.png.424b30235319001ecce688b5862a5306.png

11 hours ago, Hatin' life said:

I made it through about two or three minutes of the video.

Started fantasizing about them being on their knees, crying and begging for their lives.

Then I decided I don't need to watch anymore.

You managed double my limit! I went out with a girl called Karen once.....she was not like this.

9 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Karen, daughter of Becky. :)

House sigil: a black field with a silver pacifier, House words: "I Will Not Be Ignored".

• Like 1

On 5/23/2020 at 9:46 AM, On The Hard said:

I literally had never heard of this before today. F'ing hysterical!

Fun fact...on Twitter calling a white woman a “Karen” has been reported as hate speech, and even resulted in a suspension or two.

So if you complain loud enough to the right people...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

Fun fact...on Twitter calling a white woman a “Karen” has been reported as hate speech,

I think this Cake song invented Karen in 2001.

She is changing her name from Kitty to Karen
She is trading her MG for a white Chrysler Le Baron

On 5/22/2020 at 6:32 PM, charisma94 said:

There definitely ARE male Karen's... Brad, Chad or Kyle...

image.png.424b30235319001ecce688b5862a5306.png

About 5 years ago I wasn’t gettin paid for some of my jobs. Maybe it’s because I had long blond hair and they figured I was a pushover. I decided to get a crew cut like I used to have and the old guy gave me one of these!

Everyone that owed me money paid me as soon as they saw me, it was GREAT!!!

Now I’m back to long haired blond again. Name is Kevin. End of story

I wondered if there was a transgender version of a Karen and this is as close as I could find. It seems as though they lay low with their hairstyles. Apparently, they don’t have enough testosterone to wear it like that.

Of course, I have never seen a pic of Astro So I could be wrong.

260808D3-6F85-4C29-B0A6-B30E60465760.jpeg

• Like 1

Her official name is Ka-Ren, the Divine Ruler of All Managers.

• Like 1

That is so sad.

And this is my favorite Karen:

280full.jpg

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Remodel said:

That is so sad.

280full.jpg

A bit skinny at the end, no?

Big Black Scary Man Story.

They might as a group be safer moving back to Africa. Karens could get a lot of black people here killed like that. 

Dumb cunt. I’m sorry to all my black neighbors that they have to deal with Karens in addition to all the other shit they have to endure from the rest of us here. 

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/black-man-white-woman-central-park-dog-leash-incident-033530467.html

23 minutes ago, Sail4beer said:

They might as a group be safer moving back to Africa. Karens could get a lot of black people here killed like that. 

Dumb cunt. I’m sorry to all my black neighbors that they have to deal with Karens in addition to all the other shit they have to endure from the rest of us here. 

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/black-man-white-woman-central-park-dog-leash-incident-033530467.html

No shit.  I guess bird watching while black and asking others to comply with leash laws is now part of the NY Criminal Code.  Bitch.  

I guess it's ironic. I have a friend, not super close but much more than just an acquaintance, named Karen

She is blond......she has "the haircut"........happens to be tall and very attractive.....

and is just about the nicest person you would ever want to meet.

So just like matter and anti-matter, I guess there are anti-Karens.

18 hours ago, Remodel said:

That is so sad.

280full.jpg

Ah, Room 222.

1 hour ago, On The Hard said:

I guess it's ironic. I have a friend, not super close but much more than just an acquaintance, named Karen

She is blond......she has "the haircut"........happens to be tall and very attractive.....

Can we get a pic or 2?:lol:

3 minutes ago, Sail4beer said:
1 hour ago, On The Hard said:

Can we get a pic or 2?:lol:

The moire intinate teh bettere, S4B cane divine allotte frome fotoes, experssion, skintoane, lumpes, bumpes, bulgeng vanes and what notte.  Helle lette you no whose nice or notte!                       :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Innocent Bystander said:
3 hours ago, Sail4beer said:

No shit.  I guess bird watching while black and asking others to comply with leash laws is now part of the NY Criminal Code.  Bitch.  

She's lost her dog and is in the process of losing her job. Appropriate justice as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, IStream said:

She's lost her dog and is in the process of losing her job. Appropriate justice as far as I'm concerned.

Agree.  Unacceptable behavior.  Full stop.  

• Like 2

This is what happens when privileged white women are denied shopping malls, hair salons and nail salons.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, IStream said:

wPWBafG.jpg

• Like 1

Brilliant!!!!!

1 hour ago, Jules said:

This is what happens WHETHER OR NOT privileged white women are denied shopping malls, hair salons and nail salons.

Fify! And I’m happy for the dog, the bird watcher, her employer, is and the world. 

Other than that, I could give a shit

...and a small thanks to Franklin Templeton for doing the only thing acceptable. Hope she understands:lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ropetrick said:

It sounds like Santa Claus is coming to town.

Who's chimney is he going to enter?

2 hours ago, Innocent Bystander said:

Agree.  Unacceptable behavior.  Full stop.  

I agree but one might argue that she committed a criminal act.  attempt to cause bodily harm? certainly lying to police. I don't know but she said right out "i'm calling the cops and telling them i'm being threatened by an african American man"  That was a lie about the threat.  she threatened him with the potential for harm: "yer black and if i call the cops and say i'm under threat you and i both know you might get shot".  Then she amplified the threat and the lie by acting as if she were under duress. making bogus 911 calls is technically some sort of foul no? even if not a criminal act.  threats and lies that could have had serious even fatal consequences...because someone reminded her to follow the posted regulations.  Karens really like threats, that's a central principle of the subculture.  They never threaten to personally harm someone as in a fight, its always "i'm so important i can cause the system to harm you"...sigh, what a twat.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sail4beer said:

Fify! And I’m happy for the dog, the bird watcher, her employer, is and the world. 

Other than that, I could give a shit

...and a small thanks to Franklin Templeton for doing the only thing acceptable. Hope she understands:lol:

What are the odds she sues Franklin Templeton for wrongful termination.

31 minutes ago, chester said:

I agree but one might argue that she committed a criminal act.  attempt to cause bodily harm? certainly lying to police. I don't know but she said right out "i'm calling the cops and telling them i'm being threatened by an african American man"  That was a lie about the threat.  she threatened him with the potential for harm: "yer black and if i call the cops and say i'm under threat you and i both know you might get shot".  Then she amplified the threat and the lie by acting as if she were under duress. making bogus 911 calls is technically some sort of foul no? even if not a criminal act.  threats and lies that could have had serious even fatal consequences...because someone reminded her to follow the posted regulations.  Karens really like threats, that's a central principle of the subculture.  They never threaten to personally harm someone as in a fight, its always "i'm so important i can cause the system to harm you"...sigh, what a twat.

No crime against acting like a hysterical white woman trying to rid the world of black guys recording your act with his cellphone.  Cops know what a menace black people are.

1 hour ago, chester said:

I love seeing karma come back ten fold on folks like that. 

43 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

What are the odds she sues Franklin Templeton for wrongful termination.

Zero. They were justified in their actions and have rules regarding activities that can appear on social media that is detrimental to their business model.

Or something to that effect

Just now, Sail4beer said:

Zero. They were justified in their actions and have rules regarding activities that can appear on social media that is detrimental to their business model.

Or something to that effect

This is America.  Anyone can sue anybody for any reason real or imagined.  Notice I did not say “successfully.”

My Dad’s an attorney and you are correct. 

He told me that you only sue if you have enough money to pay a lawyer whether you win or not. 

26 minutes ago, Sail4beer said:

My Dad’s an attorney and you are correct. 

He told me that you only sue if you have enough money to pay a lawyer whether you win or not. 

Which is how Dolt 45, Presidunce trump has gotten away with screwing so many of the "little guy" Contractors who has worked for him for decades.  There is a special place in Hell for people like, I only hope he winds up there....   He could almost always outspend the cheated people, until they could no longer afford to throw more good money after bad....

You know what really gonna suck donkey dick.    As we get back to whatever normal is,  these Karen’s will come out of the woodwork and just spew their complaints on these small business that are just trying to make ends meet as the government allows them to reopen.   And somewhere a business person is gonna snap and it’s will cost them their livelihood as these Karen’s take their shit to the net.

its a shame that it’s come to this.  But....gone are the days of just writing a letter and getting a gift certificate or an apology,  they gotta get their pound of flesh for having to wait to 15 minutes for their free breadsticks..

• Like 2

My Dad’s motto as an attorney who hates unethical lawyers is “You can have your pound of flesh, but not a drop of blood.”

5 hours ago, Jules said:

This is what happens when privileged white women are denied.

FTFY

6 hours ago, IStream said:

Does that qualify as instant Karma?

Or just regular Karma?

45 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Does that qualify as instant Karma?

Or just regular Karma?

Well, It happened just about right across CPW from the Dakota, so maybe it was some residual instant karma.

• Like 1

7e3061bc9317f9710cfa08137b0a8c3e.jpg

12 hours ago, Sail4beer said:

My Dad’s motto as an attorney who hates unethical lawyers is “You can have your pound of flesh, but not a drop of blood.”

It was changing the rules to allow advertising that attracted the unethical to the profession.  My dad and some other lawyers took on the Illinois Bar Association when the IBA was considering allowing advertising.  He said it would ruin the profession.  And it did. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, jerseyguy said:

This is America.  Anyone can sue anybody for any reason real or imagined.  Notice I did not say “successfully.”

standard employment agreement = arbitration mandatory. no lawsuits, sorry.

6 minutes ago, Jules said:

It was changing the rules to allow advertising that attracted the unethical to the profession.  My dad and some other lawyers took on the Illinois Bar Association when the IBA was considering allowing advertising.  He said it would ruin the profession.  And it did. 

So your dad was one of the people who argued that poor people should continue to have shitty access to lawyers in order to preserve some old white man's idea of 'the sanctity of the profession'?

15 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

So your dad was one of the people who argued that poor people should continue to have shitty access to lawyers in order to preserve some old white man's idea of 'the sanctity of the profession'?

Sounds like you've reading too many conspiracy novels lately.  Think instead, ambulance chasers.

1 hour ago, MR.CLEAN said:

standard employment agreement = arbitration mandatory. no lawsuits, sorry.

Thanks.  I learned something new and it is not even lunchtime 

45 minutes ago, Jules said:

Sounds like you've reading too many conspiracy novels lately.  Think instead, ambulance chasers.

You're a smart guy. Think about why there are ambulance chasers.

I'm not saying your dad was a bad person. I'm saying he bought the bullshit.  The ethical rules that bind lawyers have prohibited false or misleading communications for a hundred years.The only reason Bar Associations prohibit advertising is because they don't want to do their job, which is regulating lawyers.  

24 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

You're a smart guy. Think about why there are ambulance chasers.

I'm not saying your dad was a bad person. I'm saying he bought the bullshit.  The ethical rules that bind lawyers have prohibited false or misleading communications for a hundred years.The only reason Bar Associations prohibit advertising is because they don't want to do their job, which is regulating lawyers.  

FYI, Jules is a gal, not a guy.  I have seen a lot of unethical lawyers in my day, and personally know two local ones, from this rural area, who are both in jail.  One for "borrowing" from his escrow account and the other for accessory to the murder he set up of the ex, of his lover.  I personally dealt with both of them years back at Real Estate closings, and the second one would shake down the Brokers at the closing, saying the builder didn't make enough for what he provided.

13 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

FYI, Jules is a gal, not a guy.  I have seen a lot of unethical lawyers in my day, and personally know two local ones, from this rural area, who are both in jail.  One for "borrowing" from his escrow account and the other for accessory to the murder he set up of the ex, of his lover.  I personally dealt with both of them years back at Real Estate closings, and the second one would shake down the Brokers at the closing, saying the builder didn't make enough for what he provided.

I don't know what 'shake down the Brokers at the closing' means. If he was a buyer's attorney and the buyer asked him to try to renegotiate the deal at the closing, he was doing what the law requires of him.  If he was trying to get legal fees out of it by screwing brokers out of commissions, that's pretty fucking unethical! 

Like every business, law has shady characters.  And like every business, those who break white collar laws must be prosecuted by the government.  In contrast, those who break ethical rules are meant to be investigated and disciplined by their state's Bar Association.  Few of them do a good job of it.

Oh, and sorry Jules. Didn't realize you were female.  The rest of my points stand.

1 hour ago, MR.CLEAN said:

I'm not saying your dad was a bad person. I'm saying he bought the bullshit. 

No, you didn't say he bought the bullshit.  You said

2 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

A rather scathing accusation about someone you don't even know.  He was a highly ethical man who cared about people and didn't want them suckered into a frivolous lawsuit by hucksters, among other ethical reasons.  

Next time you decide to pass judgment on someone, get the facts first.

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, Jules said:

A rather scathing accusation about someone you don't even know.  He was a highly ethical man who cared about people and didn't want them suckered into a frivolous lawsuit by hucksters, among other ethical reasons.  

yer new in town, aren't you?:D

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Jules said:

.... decide to pass judgment on someone, get the facts first.

I adgree withe you.  Butte as Chestere pointes oute ist what we do.......                     :)

4 hours ago, Jules said:

It only made it worse.

The term "Ambulance chaser" is older than me.

Anyway, WTF would hire a lawyer from a TV ad?

18 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

It only made it worse.

The term "Ambulance chaser" is older than me.

Anyway, WTF would hire a lawyer from a TV ad?

Those who rise to the bait of  "Hurt in a car accident?  If you have a phone, you have a lawyer.  Get the compensation you DESERVE.  Call Now.  1-8XX- get-rich."  

1 hour ago, chester said:

yer new in town, aren't you?:D

Jules,  Clean is well known for such accusations, especially when the word "lawyer" is posted.  it's nothing personal, honest

2 hours ago, Jules said:

So did he work to prevent advertising in general or just misleading advertising?

"Did someone hurt your feelings? I just got $509 million dollars for a client with hurt feelings!  CALL ME RIGHT NOW!!!"

It's beyond nauseating to see our local shyster in his ads being driven in his chauffeur driven Rolls to his private jet paid for by taking almost 50% of the award for himself.  These days half of America seems to think a fender bender is a path to riches. (Beats working))  Little do they know that they settle most of these with a letter or two and take up to half the money for maybe an hour or two of work. The State Bar may not consider it unethical, but I sure as Hell do, and yes, this shit happens because of advertising, Karen.

34 minutes ago, On The Hard said:

These days half of America seems to think a fender bender is a path to riches.

What is a sailore kilde by powereboatere worthe?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, billy backstay said:

Jules,  Clean is well known for such accusations, especially when the word "lawyer" is posted.  it's nothing personal, honest

Maybe the reason he's so sensitive to criticism of lawyers is because shyster advertising led to jokes like, "What do they call 500 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?"

Prior to opening the door to advertising, lawyers were highly respected.  After the ABA opened that door, the profession saw an influx of opportunists. 

1 hour ago, Snaggletooth said:

What is a sailore kilde by powereboatere worthe?

thats still heartbreaking.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jules said:

Maybe the reason he's so sensitive to criticism of lawyers is because shyster advertising led to jokes like, "What do they call 500 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?"

Prior to opening the door to advertising, lawyers were highly respected.  After the ABA opened that door, the profession saw an influx of opportunists. 

You have a misty, rosy view of the past, don't you.  Take Will Rogers at his word: 

Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 4.50.14 PM.png

Then you also might find H.L. Mencken enlightening:

Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 4.51.21 PM.png

1 hour ago, Jules said:

you maye askse youselfe............                           :)

wg790qn47e151.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

6mymtst87e151.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

• Like 2