Al Paca

Pun Slinger Flicked ?

All his posts are gone. How am I going to put together a menu. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Al Paca said:

Looks like Scot got the Reports...

did he jump or was he pushed

he sent me a message yesterday .. i replied

4 minutes ago, phill_nz said:

did he jump or was he pushed

He insinuated pedo on the Hydroxychoroquine thread and got called out right away.  Don’t know if he’s gone though his posts are still up there.

He’ll be spotted in less than 5 posts when he invariably returns.

6 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

He insinuated pedo on the Hydroxychoroquine thread and got called out right away.  Don’t know if he’s gone though his posts are still up there.

He’ll be spotted in less than 5 posts when he invariably returns.

It looked like he wanted to be flicked.   His next sock must be in the bullpen and full of shit ready to go,   

1 minute ago, Lark said:

It looked like he wanted to be flicked.   His next sock must be in the bullpen and full of shit ready to go,   

His next sock is already here. Probably a couple of backups.

Some sooper jeaniuses just can't stay off the 3rd rail.  no Yoo Hoo for you know who tonight.

edit: it wasn't a planned vaca

Not likely.  In the past, when he has flamed out, he announced the "cruise" and laid low for a bit.

When he gets humiliated, he drops a name and creates another one, right away.

Getting the ban hammer is a challenge for him.  Look for a new poster, or one that has been registered for a while with virtually n o posting history.

I give it until noon, tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Al Paca said:

What makes you think he has been flicked? I think this is the so called  “cause du flick.” It is still up. 

3FE3CC5B-D592-4D90-9311-127226DF5D46.jpeg

• Downvote 1

But.... I can’t seem to find any threads started by Malignant Shitfunnel

Seriously, what we are witnessing here is the 

anti-rational, anti-truth mind set of the modern Reich. 

It is a thing, and we need to stand against it. 

(And not just here on our too-easy blogs) 

20 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

So you’re off Fox News?

How can these pricks get away with publicly accusing Biden of pedo?

27 minutes ago, astro said:

How can these pricks get away with publicly accusing Biden of pedo?

Well If they can accuse Trump of pedo and incest?

Come off it Random. 

Congratulations on being the instrument of the flicking BTW.

You do have your uses :)

Is Mr Al Paca having a little giggle at our expense?

Jack's still here. or at least his posts are. 

Good. I was actually enjoying the recipes .

2 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Jack's still here. or at least his posts are. 

Gouv said threads he started are gone.  And that really annoying gif avatar.

@Pun Slinger 

I can summon the little devil, but lack a containment circle.   My apologies if he appears. 

1 minute ago, astro said:

His posts are still there. 

Jealous Random?..annoying Gifs ? Never!

4 minutes ago, astro said:

It's only been a few hours. Zap or who ever does the flicking is prolly still in bed.

6 minutes ago, Lark said:

@Pun Slinger 

I can summon the little devil, but lack a containment circle.   My apologies if he appears. 

wears the candles?

I'm guessing he's hidden his own threads.

I didn't know you could do that after a certain period. But you can. I just hide one of mine.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fakenews said:

He insinuated pedo on the Hydroxychoroquine thread and got called out right away.

I also saw the post and it was indeed very distasteful, sadly had he posted equally distasteful insinuations and photos of Dump with his young daughter he would have most certainly garnered more than a dozen likes! 

24 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

It's only been a few hours. Zap or who ever does the flicking is prolly still in bed.

I'm guessing - and I could be wrong - that it was the Editor who dropped the ban hammer.

I recruited and trained Zapata, and during the process I think I must have said "Do NOT ban users with the Spam Flag" I don't know how many times. It screws with thread integrity, and makes it REALLY hard to research and ID the socks when they return since you lose the history of IP addresses, posts, and language. As a moderator, it really shoots yourself in the foot to do it that way.

(yes, there are tools you can use to compare paragraphs of text to assay if they are written by the same person. This is of limited utility with right wing trolls except for a couple, since most of them are shitposting memes and are functionally illiterate if they try to assemble more than two sentences in a row.)

Scot never had the patience to go in and ban someone the more involved way, it takes more time and a few more steps to do it neatly, instead of pushing a single button.

Just now, B.J. Porter said:

I'm guessing - and I could be wrong - that it was the Editor who dropped the ban hammer.

I recruited and trained Zapata, and during the process I think I must have said "Do NOT ban users with the Spam Flag" I don't know how many times. It screws with thread integrity, and makes it REALLY hard to research and ID the socks when they return since you lose the history of IP addresses, posts, and language. As a moderator, it really shoots yourself in the foot to do it that way.

(yes, there are tools you can use to compare paragraphs of text to assay if they are written by the same person. This is of limited utility with right wing trolls except for a couple, since most of them are shitposting memes and are functionally illiterate if they try to assemble more than two sentences in a row.)

Scot never had the patience to go in and ban someone the more involved way, it takes more time and a few more steps to do it neatly, instead of pushing a single button.

I'm good with "fuck that shit". About time that pustule was eliminated.

1 minute ago, Venom said:

I also saw the post and it was indeed very distasteful, sadly had he posted equally distasteful insinuations and photos of Dump with his young daughter he would have most certainly garnered more than a dozen likes! 

Not true at all.

There is no forum rule against insinuating pedophilia against a public figure, nor is there any rule against discussing pedophilia in the public domain.

What gets you the instaban with no tolerance is throwing the pedo flag at another member of the forum. And that he did, quite unambiguously.

A well behaved member who loses his cool may only get a short time out, but Pus Flinger is a known troll and a long-term pestilence on the forums.

1 minute ago, Ishmael said:

I'm good with "fuck that shit". About time that pustule was eliminated.

The "Flag as Spammer" function also blocks all IPs automatically, I think, so it will at least be annoying to him for a while if a few IP addresses at his VPN are blocked.

Unless he uses the same one others of us do, then we'll get fucked with too.

1 minute ago, B.J. Porter said:

Not true at all.

There is no forum rule against insinuating pedophilia against a public figure, nor is there any rule against discussing pedophilia in the public domain.

What gets you the instaban with no tolerance is throwing the pedo flag at another member of the forum. And that he did, quite unambiguously.

A well behaved member who loses his cool may only get a short time out, but Pus Flinger is a known troll and a long-term pestilence on the forums.

Ha..Zap smacked me with a 3 day bad for insinuating that a member spent time too much time in the Philippines. I wasn't insinuating Pedo, merely that he has a taste for cheap bar hostesses :D

2 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

The "Flag as Spammer" function also blocks all IPs automatically, I think, so it will at least be annoying to him for a while if a few IP addresses at his VPN are blocked.

Unless he uses the same one others of us do, then we'll get fucked with too.

With any luck, Scot has eliminated most of Florida with the IP ban.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, phill_nz said:

WTF?

self-flagellation.jpg

It looks like Happy Jerk's threads are gone, but his replies in other threads seem to be there. He's still in the Members list.

I can't no longer see anything about the status of his account though, if it's banned or just temporarily suspended.

http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?/profile/140635-pun-slinger/content/

41 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

I'm guessing he's hidden his own threads.

When the avatar disappears it tells you the ed did it.  Don't ask me how I know.

But he will be peeking  HI Pun Slinger!  I'd like to say No Hard Feelings ... but then I would be a lying cunt like you.

It looks like Happy Jerk's threads are gone, but his replies in other threads seem to be there. He's still in the Members list.

I can't no longer see anything about the status of his account though, if it's banned or just temporarily suspended.

There is another account I am familiar with that looks the same. Banned.

Must be because they did a less thorough 'ban'.    Dabnis and Jeffe's old account  don't seem to show up at all.   

It  played with his reputational activity.   He eternally retains the number of the beast, but the totals no longer add up thanks to all the lost threads.   

Community Reputation

Reactions Given

Like 17
Downvote 9

Reactions Received

Like 63
Downvote 164

26 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?/profile/140635-pun-slinger/content/

Luckily the Greatest Fucking Thread Of All Time is still there.

image.thumb.png.d612af92ee9903ffc320d4ff8974cded.png

I always wondered whether Jeff's Hey Nancy thread was a tribute thread.

image.png.0a6cfc7c134972767b8ef43bf715b544.png

3 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Luckily the Greatest Fucking Thread Of All Time is still there.

image.thumb.png.d612af92ee9903ffc320d4ff8974cded.png

That's because I banned Happy Jack...

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

That's because I banned Happy Jack...

And while we're doing True Confessions...it was fun.

Though not as fun as the time we created a special group called 'Member' just for Jack (instead of 'Members' that everyone else is in) that restricted his ability to edit since he was such a disingenuous twat about abusing edits to change things after he got a reaction.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, B.J. Porter said:

Thanks for the clarification. 

3 hours ago, astro said:

The avatar disappeared just before the flicking 

8 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

What makes you think he has been flicked? I think this is the so called  “cause du flick.” It is still up. 

3FE3CC5B-D592-4D90-9311-127226DF5D46.jpeg

Bidperv.gif

perhaps he finally found that traffic circle

3 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

Bidperv.gif

Really?    You see what?    It looks like he’s trying to keep a bored little girl from wandering off looking for some less boring people.   Do you see smut everywhere?   Look for a less repressed woman, it will help.   

9 hours ago, Venom said:

yeah but trump definitely fondled his daughter

1 hour ago, MR.CLEAN said:

yeah but trump definitely fondled his daughter

Well at least it's his own daughter and not mine. Seriously, I would not let old creepy joe anywhere near mine. To me he’s the second worst candidate the Dems could pick (the worst was Hillary) that’s how/why you ended up a reality TV host. Congratulations! Stand up and take a bow!   

8 minutes ago, Venom said:

Well at least it's his own daughter and not mine. Seriously, I would not let old creepy joe anywhere near mine. To me he’s the second worst candidate the Dems could pick (the worst was Hillary) that’s how/why you ended up a reality TV host. Congratulations! Stand up and take a bow!   

If only the Dems had picked a Trumptard!  If only!

4 minutes ago, Fakenews said:
13 minutes ago, Venom said:

He'd let President Grabthembythepussy near his daughter, but not Biden? Someone is delusional here.

28 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

If only they could pick a winner instead of some old white corporatist sell out to run against the game show host! If only you had a brain. If only!

• Downvote 2

15 minutes ago, Venom said:

If only they could pick a winner instead of some old white corporatist sell out to run against the game show host! If only you had a brain. If only!

baby steps grasshopper, baby steps. Biden was voted most likely to defeat Trump so definitely the least of 2 weevils. The US is just not ready for a woman or a progressive, yet. Think Warren 2024.

51 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

They could have picked better.  Although I am voting against Trump no matter what, If Joe wins, it will be because there is a very different country outside of my NE Florida bubble and a lot of other people feel the same way about voting against Trump.  I don't know anyone that is planning on voting "for" Biden.  I don't know very many people though.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

baby steps grasshopper, baby steps. Biden was voted most likely to defeat Trump so definitely the least of 2 weevils. The US is just not ready for a woman or a progressive, yet. Think Warren 2024.

Actually hoping for a good, progressive VP pick that takes over, maybe after party in January.

1 hour ago, bridhb said:

Actually hoping for a good, progressive VP pick that takes over, maybe after party in January.

Yep. Seems like the VP has been an historical afterthought. Joe will be fine as a figurehead. Let the younger blood do the heavy lifting. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, atyourcervix said:

Funny how it's never a resident libtard that gets the flick.

Resident "libtards" tend not to be assholes and have better dental hygiene practices.

• Like 2

Both Astro and Meli and likely others have been in the penalty box. Aj will get there some drunken night. Jack is a troll among trolls. I recall BJ saying something like he'd tracked Jack down and didn't think he was an actual Russian operative but Jack fits the profile of a paid shitstirrer regardless. 

It's funny that some people don't use playground insults and memes to replace cogent thought.

You are such a victim.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Resident "libtards" tend not to be assholes and have better dental hygiene practices

It’s even funnier coming from a flicked sock puppet. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Does Dum Dum’s next sock make it to Election Day? 

He hasn’t made a return already has he?? 

1 minute ago, mad said:
17 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Resident "libtards" tend not to be assholes and have better dental hygiene practices

It’s even funnier coming from a flicked sock puppet. 

I thought that twat had been flicked already. In this persona, I mean. No such luck.

Just now, mad said:

He hasn’t made a return already has he?? 

He probably has two or three identities here just waiting to be lit up.

Just now, Ishmael said:

I thought that twat had been flicked already. In this persona, I mean. No such luck.

I’m not sure which one this is, I can’t be bothered to keep up with exactly who is who anymore. 
Can we just have a sock list pinned to the top of the forums?? Save a lot of time. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

He's just a troll.  He gets his jollies shocking and pissing off people.  And when we reply emotionally, he orgasms. 

1 hour ago, hasher said:
2 hours ago, atyourcervix said:

It's funny that some people don't use playground insults and memes to replace cogent thought.

You are such a victim.

Although it's a common complaint from the right wing victim class, it's demonstrably untrue.

What IS true though is that flickable trolls and badly behaved participants from the right do tend to outnumber the asshats from the left by probably three or four to one.

So for every akaGP or Bull Gator, you've got a Coors Light, a Happy Jack, a Sledgirl, a JT/No. 6 and an Agnes Bicknell/LI Sailorkid/et al., and a handful of shitposters.

And of those, the only one that I think is permanently gone and not haunting the forums still is Sledgirl. Even akaGP still pops up a new ID every now and then, but he's mostly gone I'm pretty sure we have live infestations from most of the others at the moment.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mad said:
1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

I’m not sure which one this is, I can’t be bothered to keep up with exactly who is who anymore. 
Can we just have a sock list pinned to the top of the forums?? Save a lot of time. 

I have one in a folder on my computer somewhere, with some real names and addresses and places of business, too.

Pretty sure I'd be breaking all sorts of rules by posting it though.

5 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

I have one in a folder on my computer somewhere, with some real names and addresses and places of business, too.

Put it on Faceplant or Twitter.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, atyourcervix said:

Name anyone who posts in PA with a lefty slant who got flicked.

Why don't you open a bar and make your own rules.  It's perfectly legal except for those civil rights you'd like to see disappear.

By the way, since there seems to be a touch of uncertainty, Cervical Cancer is Hopeless HillaryJackPussFlinger redux.

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Does Dum Dum’s next sock make it to Election Day? 

Gosh, I hope so.  Lord knows we need the data pre-processing complete.

12 minutes ago, hasher said:
15 minutes ago, atyourcervix said:

Name anyone who posts in PA with a lefty slant who got flicked.

Why don't you open a bar and make your own rules.  It's perfectly legal except for those civil rights you'd like to see disappear.

akaGP

Bull Gator

Astro-Random, though I wasn't involved there.

Off the top of my head. We've not had as many badly behaved lefties. It seems a veil of anonymity brings out bad behavior, but that behavior is more endemic to the "Fuck your Feelings" crowd.

I'd challenge the victim-class rightards instead to list the lefty slant PA'ers who are comparable to the known right wing trolls who have been banned.

I'll wait.

15 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

By the way, since there seems to be a touch of uncertainty, Cervical Cancer is Hopeless HillaryJackPussFlinger redux.

I wouldn't know, I banned it after one or two posts since it didn't seem to use words.

I thought it was Coors Light or one of his elk.

Just now, B.J. Porter said:
16 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

I wouldn't know, I banned it after one or two posts since it didn't seem to use words.

I thought it was Coors Light or one of his elk.

I'm inclined to think atyourcervix is Coors Light.

So much vitriol and not enough unwarranted superiority of intellect.

Jack thinks he's smarter than everyone else and makes the effort to inform us of that.

These other trolls and just nasty and angry motherfuckers who delight in pissing off people with trash.

22 minutes ago, hasher said:

We have a rule in here. It is even linked at the top of the main PA page.

The _actual_ rule(s) seem to be different. If they get enforced on you seems to depend on the way the mods feel about you.

1 minute ago, bpm57 said:

The _actual_ rule(s) seem to be different. If they get enforced on you seems to depend on the way the mods feel about you.

Bullshit.  The gloves are off in here, but there is one thing that will get you banned. 

Jack touched the third rail.  He's been around long enough to know that's a no-no.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I'm inclined to think atyourcervix is Coors Light.

So much vitriol and not enough unwarranted superiority of intellect.

Jack thinks he's smarter than everyone else and makes the effort to inform us of that.

These other trolls and just nasty and angry motherfuckers who delight in pissing off people with trash.

Blocked I meant to type...

but yeah, you can tell the dummies straight out when they open with idiot memes. You know the account will never post anything worth reading or replying to.

Just now, bpm57 said:

We have a nice little bar in Atlanta called Manuel's Tavern.  Manuel is deceased and one of his nephews run the place.

Many lawyers and cops go in there.  We talk about whatever.  When Manuel decided to stop serving a stupid mfer he did.  Period.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bpm57 said:

Did Random touch the third rail when he got flicked?

3 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Bullshit.  The gloves are off in here, but there is one thing that will get you banned.

Yeah, and it seems that it is an unwritten rule. Here is what is actually written.

"Rules

I give up, This forum is for all aholes who cannot keep their little opines to themselves.

Do not report any posts in this forum, I am tired of recieving them. If you don't want to be attacked, Do not post here.As long as you do not post users real names, have fun"

If you are here only to troll eventually you’re going to get flicked.  That’s the unwritten rule that  most Trumptards  can’t seem to grasp.  Political centrists like myself and lefties don’t engage in that sort of behavior at least in my experience here so they don’t get flicked.

Easy Peasy.

PS  Also don’t insinuate pedo. 

32 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Wasn’t quite proposing to go that far, just an ID list of new socks and who owns them.  It would make the ignore list faster to update. 

Did Random touch the third rail when he got flicked?

Can you point out the written rule you are referring to?

Just now, bpm57 said:

The rule is right between the lines that you can't see.

5 minutes ago, bpm57 said:

How long have you been here?  I’m my two years I certainly have been aware of that admonition.

5 minutes ago, bpm57 said:

There was a pinned statement I wrote a long time ago, which was then shorted. Don't know where that went.

The moderation here is different than when I did it.

But please, point out the last lefty you know of that threw the Pedo flag at someone.

It used to be a regular occurrence from the right here, and it made things REALLY nasty. It seems to be a fairly consistent behavior from the right, as you see it all the time on places like Twitter and Reddit from alt-righters.

1 minute ago, Fakenews said:

How long have you been here?  I’m my two twenty years I certainly have been aware of that admonition.

FTFY

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

If you are here only to troll eventually you’re going to get flicked.  That’s the unwritten rule that  most Trumptards  can’t seem to grasp.  Political centrists like myself and lefties don’t engage in that sort of behavior at least in my experience here so they don’t get flicked.

Easy Peasy.

PS  Also don’t insinuate pedo. 

Ummm...you want want to wag that finger a little less hard, bucko.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

But please, point out the last lefty you know of that threw the Pedo flag at someone.

Since I don't live in here like some do, I don't even see the posts.

It used to be a regular occurrence from the right here

Yes, yes we know BJ. Everything to the right is bad, and the US is a terrifying place to live in.