BravoBravo

Shameful, inexcusable behavior

32 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Well, if you ever visit, you may want to make a note that if you pull out a weapon and start aiming it at a crowd that encircles you, you are probably going to get your ass kicked. 

Might be more neighborly if you suggest he wear a bullet proof vest, for safety of course. 

1 hour ago, Keith said:

Might be more neighborly if you suggest he wear a bullet proof vest, for safety of course. 

That would not have helped the Robin Hood wannabe in this case.

2 hours ago, Fakenews said:

WTF? He shot at people with a hunting bow.  The people who curb stomped him are hero’s and maybe caved a life.  You'd have just run away I gather.

SAD!

Please continue, Merica is the worlds entertainment.

1 hour ago, Keith said:

Or an Arrow (TM) shirt.....

2 hours ago, Lark said:

They shouldn't have destroyed his car.   I assume they didn't want the police to profit from its sale after it was seized from the crime scene.   

Dude was out, free, AFAIK not charged with anything, giving an interview (full of lies) to a local station, within hours.

20 minutes ago, Amati said:

Easy to take a hat off.  Impossible to hide your skin color.  

if you watch somewhat attentively, you will not that the de-armament squadthat gave him his bloody nose was made up of quite a variety of skin tones - much like all the protest images I've seen.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, shaggy said:
On 5/31/2020 at 5:29 PM, Rok Dog said:

What’s the difference between a liberal and an idiot left winger?

Hey, at least most of our guys are wearing masks.....  

That's easy - idiot left wingers are every bit as stupid as Trump supporters and other right wingers.

Liberals are intelligent enough to realize that things need to change

5 minutes ago, frenchie said:

Dude was out, free, AFAIK not charged with anything, giving an interview (full of lies) to a local station, within hours.

Unfortunately you are correct.    https://kslnewsradio.com/1926285/police-screening-charges-against-bow-and-arrow-man-asking-for-reports/?  It’s almost like he’s a cop.   Police are still trying to figure out if it’s wrong to threaten a crowd with a weapon when they are protesting the same police for killing people without trial.  

I don't really understand why the right wingers are so upset by all the rioting etc.

They're always pining for The Good Old Days and these protests have taken them back to 1968 overnight.

One would think they would be cheering.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

That's easy - idiot left wingers are every bit as stupid as Trump supporters and other right wingers.

Liberals are intelligent enough to realize that things need to change

That's the problem, things haven't changed. Waiting patiently for the police and society to evolve isn't working. No wonder the protesters are protesting.

• Like 1

On 6/1/2020 at 7:23 AM, BravoBravo said:

Sad , very sad animal behavior there can be no justification or rationalization... time to enforce the law! 

What would you have the protesters do, wait? How many times can a black person be killed by a cop before there is change?

I feel for the cops too, while it is their job that they signed up for, it can be difficult. Rage and frustration can build up just like in any other human.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ncik said:

That's the problem, things haven't changed. Waiting patiently for the police and society to evolve isn't working. No wonder the protesters are protesting.

The land of the free and brave, the heart of democracy where every individual regardless of wealth, creed or race is able to cast a vote.

And you riot for change, fucking hilarious.

1 minute ago, FinnFish said:

The land of the free and brave, the heart of democracy where every individual regardless of wealth, creed or race is able to cast a vote.

I'm not sure what your point is here.

1 minute ago, FinnFish said:

If it wasn't so sad it would be hilarious.

I'm not in the US. Just a smug cunt looking on from a distance and shaking my head.

3 minutes ago, FinnFish said:

The land of the free and brave, the heart of democracy where every individual with enough wealth, the right creed and right race is able to cast a vote.

Think South Africa 1980 with waaaaaay more guns.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ishmael said:

I'm not sure what your point is here.

That's simple, they could've not voted in an idiot who empowers white nationalists, but the country as a whole did not choose to do so.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Ncik said:

That's simple, they could've not voted in an idiot who empowers white nationalists, but the country as a whole did not choose to do so.

As a whole?  :blink:  Smug & not paying attention.  But if I were in your shoes?  Why not?  As far as any hypocrisy, though, Please see my signature below. 

5 hours ago, hasher said:

When you say accomplices you are referring to people who face the same punishment as the man brandishing his knee to the neck.

They should be facing Man 2, and the perp should be facing Man 1

20 minutes ago, Amati said:

As a whole?

That was the end result wasn't it, winner takes all? That's the system, the other contenders do not get a seat at the table.

Maybe they should get proportional votes based on their constituent votes, might solve a few problems, but might cause other problems.

1 hour ago, Ncik said:

If it wasn't so sad it would be hilarious.

I'm not in the US. Just a smug cunt looking on from a distance and shaking my head.

+1.

Any ideas who's winning?

21 minutes ago, FinnFish said:

+1.

Any ideas who's winning?

First guess would be the rich and powerful...but history is written by the winners so too early to tell. I am hoping for a soft but decisive victory by those for equality.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, frenchie said:

Did they take him Burger King, or is that only for guys who rack up a score?

- DSK

2 hours ago, Ncik said:

That was the end result wasn't it, winner takes all? That's the system, the other contenders do not get a seat at the table.

Maybe they should get proportional votes based on their constituent votes, might solve a few problems, but might cause other problems.

Or votes = how many shares you own? Public corporation approach, or how $$$ you pay in taxes.  Then everybody would want to pay their taxes?  :lol:

That was H.L. Hunt's philosophy - that people with means (rich folk) should have more votes than people without means.

44 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

That was H.L. Hunt's philosophy - that people with means (rich folk) should have more votes than people without means.

That stands to reason, they are observably meaner.

58 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Some would argue that's how it works now...but with little to no oversight.

This is the real shameful inexcusable behavior as described by the Reverend Gini Gerbasi the rector of St John's, the church which Trump made a spectacle of last night. Driven from her own church by tear gas and flash bangs from goons acting at the behest of Trump. I struggle to find the words to describe how deeply troubling this is to me, as I believe it should be for any decent American or for that matter any decent human being anywhere. I no longer think it far fetched that he would try and pull off a coup. This should terrify everyone, and let that terror motivate us to get our the vote as never before. The risks are far to great to stand on the sidelines and expect it to just work out, if good people do nothing it will not end well for any of us. Destroying a storefront is wrong, but do not let that distract from the destruction of our country. 

Friends, I am ok, but I am, frankly shaken. I was at St. John's, Lafayette Square most of the afternoon, with fellow clergy and laypeople - and clergy from some other denominations too. We were passing out water and snacks, and helping the patio area at St. John's, Lafayette square to be a place of respite and peace. All was well - with a few little tense moments - until about 6:15 or so. By then, I had connected with the Black Lives Matter medic team, which was headed by an EMT. Those people were AMAZING. They had been on the patio all day, and thankfully had not had to use much of the eyewash they had made. Around 6:15 or 6:30, the police started really pushing protestors off of H Street (the street between the church and Lafayette Park, and ultimately, the White House. They started using tear gas and folks were running at us for eyewashes or water or wet paper towels. At this point, Julia, one of our seminarians for next year (who is a trauma nurse) and I looked at each other in disbelief. I was coughing, her eyes were watering, and we were trying to help people as the police - in full riot gear - drove people toward us. Julia and her classmates left and I stayed with the BLM folks trying to help people. Suddenly, around 6:30, there was more tear gas, more concussion grenades, and I think I saw someone hit by a rubber bullet - he was grasping his stomach and there was a mark on his shirt. The police in their riot gear were literally walking onto the St. John's, Lafayette Square patio with these metal shields, pushing people off the patio and driving them back. People were running at us as the police advanced toward us from the other side of the patio. We had to try to pick up what we could. The BLM medic folks were obviously well practiced. They picked up boxes and ran. I was so stunned I only got a few water bottles and my spray bottle of eyewash. We were literally DRIVEN OFF of the St. John's, Lafayette Square patio with tear gas and concussion grenades and police in full riot gear. We were pushed back 20 feet, and then eventually - with SO MANY concussion grenades - back to K street. By the time I got back to my car, around 7, I was getting texts from people saying that Trump was outside of St. John's, Lafayette Square. I literally COULD NOT believe it. WE WERE DRIVEN OFF OF THE PATIO AT ST. JOHN'S - a place of peace and respite and medical care throughout the day - SO THAT MAN COULD HAVE A PHOTO OPPORTUNITY IN FRONT OF THE CHURCH!!! PEOPLE WERE HURT SO THAT HE COULD POSE IN FRONT OF THE CHURCH WITH A BIBLE! HE WOULD HAVE HAD TO STEP OVER THE MEDICAL SUPPLIES WE LEFT BEHIND BECAUSE WE WERE BEING TEAR GASSED!!!!

I am deeply shaken. I did not see any protestors throw anything until the tear gas and concussion grenades started, and then it was mostly water bottles. I am shaken, not so much by the taste of tear gas and the bit of a cough I still have, but by the fact that that show of force was for a PHOTO OPPORTUNITY. The patio of St. John's, Lafayette square had been HOLY GROUND today. A place of respite and laughter and water and granola bars and fruit snacks. But that man turned it into a BATTLE GROUND first, and a cheap political stunt second. I am DEEPLY OFFENDED on behalf of every protestor, every Christian, the people of St. John's, Lafayette square, every decent person there, and the BLM medics who stayed with just a single box of supplies and a backpack, even when I got too scared and had to leave. I am ok. But I am now a force to be reckoned with.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LenP said:

This is the real shameful inexcusable behavior as described by the Reverend Gini Gerbasi the rector of St John's, the church which Trump made a spectacle of last night. Driven from her own church by tear gas and flash bangs from goons acting at the behest of Trump. I struggle to find the words to describe how deeply troubling this is to me, as I believe it should be for any decent American or for that matter any decent human being anywhere. I no longer think it far fetched that he would try and pull off a coup. This should terrify everyone, and let that terror motivate us to get our the vote as never before. The risks are far to great to stand on the sidelines and expect it to just work out, if good people do nothing it will not end well for any of us. Destroying a storefront is wrong, but do not let that distract from the destruction of our country. 

Friends, I am ok, but I am, frankly shaken. I was at St. John's, Lafayette Square most of the afternoon, with fellow clergy and laypeople - and clergy from some other denominations too. We were passing out water and snacks, and helping the patio area at St. John's, Lafayette square to be a place of respite and peace. All was well - with a few little tense moments - until about 6:15 or so. By then, I had connected with the Black Lives Matter medic team, which was headed by an EMT. Those people were AMAZING. They had been on the patio all day, and thankfully had not had to use much of the eyewash they had made. Around 6:15 or 6:30, the police started really pushing protestors off of H Street (the street between the church and Lafayette Park, and ultimately, the White House. They started using tear gas and folks were running at us for eyewashes or water or wet paper towels. At this point, Julia, one of our seminarians for next year (who is a trauma nurse) and I looked at each other in disbelief. I was coughing, her eyes were watering, and we were trying to help people as the police - in full riot gear - drove people toward us. Julia and her classmates left and I stayed with the BLM folks trying to help people. Suddenly, around 6:30, there was more tear gas, more concussion grenades, and I think I saw someone hit by a rubber bullet - he was grasping his stomach and there was a mark on his shirt. The police in their riot gear were literally walking onto the St. John's, Lafayette Square patio with these metal shields, pushing people off the patio and driving them back. People were running at us as the police advanced toward us from the other side of the patio. We had to try to pick up what we could. The BLM medic folks were obviously well practiced. They picked up boxes and ran. I was so stunned I only got a few water bottles and my spray bottle of eyewash. We were literally DRIVEN OFF of the St. John's, Lafayette Square patio with tear gas and concussion grenades and police in full riot gear. We were pushed back 20 feet, and then eventually - with SO MANY concussion grenades - back to K street. By the time I got back to my car, around 7, I was getting texts from people saying that Trump was outside of St. John's, Lafayette Square. I literally COULD NOT believe it. WE WERE DRIVEN OFF OF THE PATIO AT ST. JOHN'S - a place of peace and respite and medical care throughout the day - SO THAT MAN COULD HAVE A PHOTO OPPORTUNITY IN FRONT OF THE CHURCH!!! PEOPLE WERE HURT SO THAT HE COULD POSE IN FRONT OF THE CHURCH WITH A BIBLE! HE WOULD HAVE HAD TO STEP OVER THE MEDICAL SUPPLIES WE LEFT BEHIND BECAUSE WE WERE BEING TEAR GASSED!!!!

I am deeply shaken. I did not see any protestors throw anything until the tear gas and concussion grenades started, and then it was mostly water bottles. I am shaken, not so much by the taste of tear gas and the bit of a cough I still have, but by the fact that that show of force was for a PHOTO OPPORTUNITY. The patio of St. John's, Lafayette square had been HOLY GROUND today. A place of respite and laughter and water and granola bars and fruit snacks. But that man turned it into a BATTLE GROUND first, and a cheap political stunt second. I am DEEPLY OFFENDED on behalf of every protestor, every Christian, the people of St. John's, Lafayette square, every decent person there, and the BLM medics who stayed with just a single box of supplies and a backpack, even when I got too scared and had to leave. I am ok. But I am now a force to be reckoned with.

Is she not offended by the burning of the church or is that not worth mentioning?

• Like 1

Just now, Saorsa said:

Is she not offended by the burning of the church or is that not worth mentioning?

Your lack of outrage at the President attacking a religious institution and it's priests is duly noted

• Like 1

Just now, Saorsa said:

I am offended by the President and his violent means to create a photo op.  You?

• Like 3

Just now, Bus Driver said:

I am offended by the President and his violent means to create a photo op.  You?

you have to ask?  you know his answer

44 minutes ago, dacapo said:
45 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

you have to ask?  you know his answer

Just wondering if he has the balls to answer honestly.

11 hours ago, Saorsa said:

I certainly hope that you will, at some point, confess that you have just been trolling all this time.

I would hate to think that anyone could be as blindly stupid as you appear from your posts.

• Like 3

With somebody like Donald, every day is the new normal.   It gets worse and worse and we all adjust.

We've skewed WAY into the gutter without realizing it.

On 6/2/2020 at 8:29 AM, Saorsa said:

You think a Church is the building it meets in?

Also: that aside  -   it's not even the actual church that had a fire in its basement  -  or that Trump posed in front of.  It's the Parish House, next door.  AKA Ashburton House.

Which Trump might have realized, if anyone on his staff had demonstrated anything like any actual concern about the fire, and maybe bothered to contact the Church about it? 

Or maybe if he ever went to Church?  

Or, anything like that...

On 6/3/2020 at 12:26 PM, Mike G said:

We've skewed WAY into the gutter without realizing it.

You think you’re in the gutter?

Sorry, I have bad news for ya - sniff, sniff what’s that smell?

And why is everybody laughing at the US?

2 hours ago, frenchie said:

Also: that aside  -   it's not even the actual church that had a fire in its basement  -  or that Trump posed in front of.  It's the Parish House, next door.  AKA Ashburton House.

Which Trump might have realized, if anyone on his staff had demonstrated anything like any actual concern about the fire, and maybe bothered to contact the Church about it? 

No, A church encompasses a lot of things including what you call the "actual church".

It's a place where people can freely assemble and freely exercise their religion.  They can even publish church stuff and petition the government and speak freely about whatever.  It's about the most first amendmenty place there could be.  They also can be powerful symbols.

St-Pauls-in-London-Blitz-595x456.jpg

In this binary world, I still find it amusing that we must consider the folks on the street either all peaceful protestors or rapacious vandals.

It's kinda fun to throw the left wing circle jerk off it's stroke.

4 hours ago, frenchie said:

You don't need to declare war on protestors because of vandalism to a church. This little set scene is not about "law & order" or "righteousness" (which is a ridiculous thing to ever say about anything connected to Trump).

He couldn't even bother to hold the Bible right side up. Fuckin' dumbasses.

We all know that Trump doesn't bother to go to any church, and if anybody ever actually tried to explain the basics of Christ's teaching to him, first of all it would be too long and tedious for him -and- if he did listen, he'd think it was a bunch of liberal bullshit as well.

Unconfirmed SecDef Esper had a moment of sanity the other day but apparently his bad angel regained control and I expect to hear him talk about how mowing down crowds of rioters and looters is fully justified.

- DSK

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

You don't need to declare war on protestors because of vandalism to a church. This little set scene is not about "law & order" or "righteousness" (which is a ridiculous thing to ever say about anything connected to Trump).

He couldn't even bother to hold the Bible right side up. Fuckin' dumbasses.

We all know that Trump doesn't bother to go to any church, and if anybody ever actually tried to explain the basics of Christ's teaching to him, first of all it would be too long and tedious for him -and- if he did listen, he'd think it was a bunch of liberal bullshit as well.

Unconfirmed SecDef Esper had a moment of sanity the other day but apparently his bad angel regained control and I expect to hear him talk about how mowing down crowds of rioters and looters is fully justified.

- DSK

Speaking of President Trump and the Bible -

• Like 1

only the best, or maybe the best who have no other options. american carnage indeed. remember when america was great, less than 4 years ago?

Bishop 'outraged' after President Trump poses with Bible in front ...

it was the kenyan's fault. someone give that girl some food.

Trump accused of tear-gassing peaceful protesters 'for a photo-op ...

1 minute ago, Voyageur said:

it was the kenyan's fault

McEnany looks like a frog in a suit. The other three look like turds in suits.

thank vlad i didn't bring adolf's book by accident.

Donald Trump, a Bible, and blasphemy - Macleans.ca

32 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

No excuse a great tactic !

• Downvote 1

Just now, Ishmael said:

She must share the same tailor with KellyAnne - the toy soldier look when they want to look "strong"

this is how he reads a book. he just touches it and his big brain knows it better than anyone. many people are saying it.

AP20153845155989.jpg.png?itok=y00AxUfp

5 minutes ago, Voyageur said:

do i look fat?

Trump Tests a Role He's Long Admired: A Strongman Imposing Order ...

What a bozo.

18 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

No excuse a great tactic !

War crimes are great tactics?

Just now, Swimsailor said:

War crimes are great tactics?

What fucking "war crimes" ?

• Downvote 2

19 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Pepe's illegitimate daughter?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

What fucking "war crimes" ?

Attacking medical supplies and medical personnel is a war crime.  

You are a loathsome creature.  I am done with you.

1 minute ago, Swimsailor said:

LOL...

• Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

thanks, give him the ignore treatment. responses are like oxygen to the troll.

BB posting in a thread titled Shameful, inexcusable behaviour.

Now that's funny. :lol:

You've chosen to ignore content by BravoBravo. Options

On 6/4/2020 at 11:31 AM, Ishmael said:
On 6/4/2020 at 11:28 AM, Voyageur said:

it was the kenyan's fault

She just needs to add some heft above the waist.

Gru.jpg

They're all turds in suits.

On 6/4/2020 at 8:30 AM, Voyageur said:

do bonespurs make him walk like that?

Democratic Governors Reject Trump's Call to Send in Military ...

No, the 2" heel lifts do.  

(As well as the dementia)

On 6/4/2020 at 8:28 AM, Voyageur said:

it was the kenyan's fault. someone give that girl some food.

Barr forgot his flag pin.  Or maybe he only owns ones with the twisted cross.