Mid

Protestors broke into the white House for the first time in American history.

2 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

Trump is walking the streets of DC right now!

As it gets more dangerous protestors will become more organised .....maybe not quite as organised as Hong Kong Chinese but along those lines.

EZdyc_bX0AAgLf8.jpeg

EZdvRfwWkAMfbWB.jpeg

12 hours ago, Clove Hitch said:

Would have been great to see Trump dragged into the street, given a brief people's trial, and then executed. 

You are a cunt.

3 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

He is meeting up with his security detail.

^^^^^^ Trump as good as gave them the OK to hit the streets.....were they tear gassed.. turned around..nope.

If you don't know your US Constitution, the Second Amendment protects the individual right to keep and bear arms.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, phillysailor said:

We are not a banana dictatorship.

No better way to destroy our grand experiment than encouraging this sort of malevolent street justice.

sorry, CH, but you earned a downvote

He erned a fucking ban. That shit is worse than pedo! Or is pedo acceptable now ?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

More than 100,000 Americans dead from coronavirus. Some 40 million Americans thrown out of work. Race riots descending into chaos in America's major cities. A President promoting yet more division so he can get re-elected on a law and order vote.

It's over. 

China's authoritarian system has been promoted as superior to American democracy. No one listens. 

.......China is now pissing itself laughing.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, warbird said:

You are a cunt.

Snowflake.  I said he should get a trial.  A people's trial.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Clove Hitch said:

Snowflake.  I said he should get a trial.  A people's trial.  

You admitted you were out of line.  I scroll from the beginning some time and comment on posts  from earlier. Yes, you were way, WAY out of line.

8 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

More than 100,000 Americans dead from coronavirus. Some 40 million Americans thrown out of work. Race riots descending into chaos in America's major cities. A President promoting yet more division so he can get re-elected on a law and order vote.

It's over. 

China's authoritarian system has been promoted as superior to American democracy. No one listens. 

.......China is now pissing itself laughing.

My thoughts exactly!!

A president who has the leadership of a scared cat

An education system that is broken

A political system that makes zero sense and obviously doesn't work for the people and promotes fear and segregation 

Canadians/British burned the original white house down in 1814. 200 years later it's burning from within.  

12 hours ago, Clove Hitch said:

Would have been great to see Trump dragged into the street, given a brief people's trial, and then executed. 

Acceptable hyperbole under the circumstances.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mezaire said:

My thoughts exactly 

You are a fucking moron.......

USA education K-12 rates top 3-8 in the world when you exclude the large metropolitian DEMOCRAT intercity school system test scores. It is not the fault of honest HARDWORKING AMERICANS that democrats find failure acceptable in innercity education. 

Instead of just holding their hands up, they should 

Iraq anti-government protests: Death toll rises to at least 40 as ...

2 minutes ago, warbird said:

when you exclude

image.jpeg.bb0d10344daaf09c8909e4c41c63598c.jpeg

17 minutes ago, mezaire said:

My thoughts exactly!!

A president who has the leadership of a scared cat

A political system that makes zero sense and obviously doesn't work for the people and promotes fear and segregation 

Dumb fuck did all that in 3½ years?  There needs to be a study, because that takes some skill to pull that off.

3 minutes ago, warbird said:

USA education K-12 outcomes are ranked in the top 3-8 in the world (when you exclude the large metropolitian DEMOCRAT  intercity school system test scores). It is not the fault of honest, HARDWORKING AMERICANS that democrats find failure acceptable in innercity education. 

So what happened to you?

4 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

So what happened to you?

Sorry Meli, small/medium town middle America(USA) has some of the better test scores in the world. Innercity school systems drag the whole of the US test score numbers to abysmal level.

1 minute ago, warbird said:

Sorry Meli, small/medium town middle America(USA) has some of the better test scores in the world. Innercity school systems drag the whole of the US test score numbers to abysmal level.

And by “inner city” warbird means “the blacks”

• Like 1

This is an exact repeat of the 1968 Presidential election year where Nixon "gaslighted" into office off the back of race riots...remember the two black athletes and 2 raised black gloves at the Olympics that year. Only 2 the bronze guy was Australian.

The only difference with 68 is Coronavirus has put a temporary hold on conventions that were a magnet for protest back then.

Without that mobile outlet to attack the administration as it moves around the country, DC will now become the epicentre.

That will really fuck with Trump's head as it makes it a one on one attack and takes the sting out of his law and order pitch.

Watch him want to get Conventions happening ASAP to draw protests to them away from DC.

images - 2020-06-02T125350.720.jpeg

31 minutes ago, warbird said:

USA education K-12 rates top 3-8 in the world when you exclude the large metropolitian DEMOCRAT intercity school system test scores. It is not the fault of honest HARDWORKING AMERICANS that democrats find failure acceptable in innercity education. 

Yeah

That must be why all the top universities have been putting heavy recruitment efforts into all the West Dumbfuckistan counties in rural fly-over territory

- DSK

3 minutes ago, warbird said:

2 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

And by “inner city” warbird means “the blacks”

You label that as "racist" because you are an opinionated narrow minded fuck. I prefer to believe there is an Albert Einstien and a Jonas Salk in every innercity and the school system fails to develop them to thier potential. You want to call that racist, fine, I call it a crime against humanity. If you are an innercity educator that went along with the system,  a politician that acceded to the NEA or local teachers union or a parent that accepted mediocrity or less in your school system I say FUCK YOU. The failure of the past will be repeated until a fundamental change outside the wishes of unions and innercity political machines are incorporated.

18 minutes ago, warbird said:

That’s a lie.   Poor rural schools have no more money then inner city schools.    Outcomes still suck.   It’s the bread and breakfast communities full of slickers getting upset when real farmers spread manure who can afford good public schools.   

2 minutes ago, Lark said:

That’s a lie.   Poor rural schools have no more money then inner city schools.    Outcomes still suck.   It’s the bread and breakfast communities full of slickers getting upset when real farmers spread manure who can afford good public schools.   

So, you are championing the failed innercity school system?

38 minutes ago, Mid said:

That a 101 Airborne Division helicopter flying over protesters in DC in show of force....on whose orders????

A world first where the national leader directs the "Screaming Eagles" in a Civil War via Twitter so his followers can watch in real time.

1 hour ago, warbird said:

He erned a fucking ban. That shit is worse than pedo! Or is pedo acceptable now ?

Poor little snowflake!

41 minutes ago, warbird said:

Do you think that the countries ranked 3rd, 15th, 44th, etc would rank higher if they could exclude inconvenient parts of their populations who don't do well on standardized tests? Also what happened to US being #1? You are perfect evidence of the impact of an imperfect education system - something about lack of critical thinking skills.

26 minutes ago, warbird said:

Such bullshit. Small meth-head towns like yours vie for the bottom.

Just now, Bristol-Cruiser said:

Do you think that the countries ranked 3rd, 15th, 44th, etc would rank higher if they could exclude inconvenient parts of their populations who don't do well on standardized tests? Also what happened to US being #1? You are perfect evidence of the impact of an imperfect education system - something about lack of critical thinking skills.

@warbird doesn’t think that far on his arguments... he heard it from Rush, that’s good enough for him.

2 minutes ago, warbird said:

I’m blasting failed schools, rural and urban and small town.    Suburbanites and city escapes in McRanches  shouldn’t be the only ones to give their kids an education,    If we were willing to give all people opportunity we wouldn’t be seeing protests around the country for yet another night.    It’s not just because cops get to murder black people at will.   It’s frustration over inequality in all its forms, boiling over from yet another police killing.  

5 minutes ago, warbird said:

I taught for a few years in the 'inner city' and have my thoughts on why the schools are failing, do you have any thoughts on the matter?

40 minutes ago, Hatin' life said:

Dumb fuck did all that in 3½ years?  There needs to be a study, because that takes some skill to pull that off.

The essence of conservatism (the ‘modern’ Burke kind) is the notion it’s far easier to fuck things up than to fix or build. It’s still got merit 230 years later.

54 minutes ago, warbird said:

WarpedBird is showing his education by spelling two words wrong in just two sentences.

WarpedBird only counts white people in the education assessment. 

"HARDWORKING AMERICANS" is racist code for WHITE PEOPLE.

48 minutes ago, warbird said:

Thanks for the insult, shows where your intellect takes a conversation...

2018 the US was rated 27th in the world for education, and dropping fast.

A country that has the biggest military in the world but still has schools that teach Genesis as fact, it's priorities are very wrong.

My post did not mention political sides.

The facts are that over 10% of US schools are failing under the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA). 

43 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

This is an exact repeat of the 1968 Presidential election year where Nixon "gaslighted" into office off the back of race riots...remember the two black athletes and 2 raised black gloves at the Olympics that year. Only 2 the bronze guy was Australian.

images - 2020-06-02T125350.720.jpeg

Do some history on the silver medalist.  A+ guy.  Became good friends with the US sprinters and both attended his funeral.  

https://www.cnn.com/2012/04/24/sport/olympics-norman-black-power/index.html

1 hour ago, warbird said:

Cite?  That's where you list the publication(s) from which you derived this bullshit.  The very top US students are on par with the best in the world, but not so much the red county schools.  

How's Foxconn doing dipshit?

Some of the better?  I guess you weren't referring to the school you attended.  

46 minutes ago, warbird said:

Nobody champion's Trump U anymore.  

3 hours ago, Mid said:

what does an upside down bible signify ?

Sincerity?

1 hour ago, Cal20sailor said:

Cite?  That's where you list the publication(s) from which you derived this bullshit.  The very top US students are on par with the best in the world, but not so much the red county schools.  

How's Foxconn doing dipshit?

Some of the better?  I guess you weren't referring to the school you attended.  

Do they rate schools prior to Grade 8?

2 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

I taught for a few years in the 'inner city' and have my thoughts on why the schools are failing, do you have any thoughts on the matter?

:lol:

2 hours ago, warbird said:

You label that as "racist" because you are an opinionated narrow minded fuck. I prefer to believe there is an Albert Einstien and a Jonas Salk in every innercity and the school system fails to develop them to thier potential. You want to call that racist, fine, I call it a crime against humanity. If you are an innercity educator that went along with the system,  a politician that acceded to the NEA or local teachers union or a parent that accepted mediocrity or less in your school system I say FUCK YOU. The failure of the past will be repeated until a fundamental change outside the wishes of unions and innercity political machines are incorporated.

Betsy will fix it - right?

6 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Do they rate schools prior to Grade 8?

Yes

Instead of a bunker Trump should have hidden under his desk and if a bad guy came in he could jam the gun with his peanut butter sandwich.

Like our 3rd graders are taught.

@Mid this topic is completely false and should probably be scuttled. Please do it if possible.

2 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

Do some history on the silver medalist.  A+ guy.  Became good friends with the US sprinters and both attended his funeral.  

https://www.cnn.com/2012/04/24/sport/olympics-norman-black-power/index.html

Not remembered is that Norman along with those two was also banned for life for wearing a small badge in support and not widely reported at the time.

I also wrongly said bronze, you reminded me it was silver, stunning for a white man in track. Paradoxically his banning prevented his achievement being glorified by those with ulterior motives. I suspect he was pretty happy about that

• Like 1

3 hours ago, warbird said:

that is an interesting opinion and weird suggestion about using stats

so take out the crap schools and the USA ranks 3 to 8 (allegedly) provided you count the inner city schools of all the other countries

to be fair you also have to go through other countries and throw out their inner city schools from their stats as well

presumably the USA would not be 3 - 8 as you claim it to be once you have selected out the bad schools from Britain,  Australia and India etc

take out our  UK inner city schools and only use the stats from the suburban ones (maybe let us just choose the uber funded Eton, Rugby  and Fettes )and suddently we are better at education than anyone in the world.

woo hoo

D

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Mike G said:

Instead of a bunker Trump should have hidden under his desk and if a bad guy came in he could jam the gun with his peanut butter sandwich.

Like our 3rd graders are taught.

Duck and cover has a long proud history here in Amerika!  It protects against Nuklear Kombat! :)

Another tradition attacked by Our Beautiful President.

25 minutes ago, warbird said:

Schools have to take all comers and work with them to try to meet learning outcomes, and try to overcome all of the baggage that those kids carry when they walk into the classroom.   Teachers have to daily fight that battle, and you are asking them to not only do that every day but stand up and change the system too?   And their unions as well?  Who is being paid to manage the educational system?  It isn't the teachers and their unions.

If you have never walked a mile in a teacher's shoes, I suggest spending an afternoon in a classroom in one of those inner-city schools.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

This is an exact repeat of the 1968 Presidential election year where Nixon "gaslighted" into office off the back of race riots...

...The only difference with 68 is Coronavirus has put a temporary hold on conventions that were a magnet for protest back then...

PS. ^^^^^^

I forgot to mention the other difference and maybe worst part, above being nothing new, is it’s filmed "live" now by anyone with a cell phone and social media account. 

Reporters now sprinkle the front line making it both a lot harder for the White House to suppress compared to 68, but paradoxically  a lot easier to "gaslight" the "law and order" narrative for November.

For example the jury is out on who started the DC cell phone blackout rumour. Activists or the White House?

Nixon would have revelled in this just as Trump is doing now weaponising a virus and racial division to stay in office.

14 minutes ago, dylan winter said:

that is an interesting opinion and weird suggestion about using stats

Hi there Dylan long time. Man you have a circus in full swing at home with your clown. Hope you and those close well.

25 minutes ago, dylan winter said:

to be fair you also have to go through other countries and throw out their inner city schools from their stats as well

An interesting demographic change in cities world wide is young families giving up the suburbs and the dream of a detached house and instead opting for cheaper but high rise living closer to their inner city places of employment.

That change is putting pressure on authorities to upgrade inner city education infrastrucure and support.

7 hours ago, SloopJonB said:
9 hours ago, warbird said:

Betsy will fix it - right?

Well, she's had three years now and hasn't done anything except increase the profits of her loansharking biz.

Warbird thinks his red county schools are GR8 but can't write coherent English.... not sure this can be fixed.

- DSK

10 hours ago, warbird said:

You are a cunt.

It's sad that I have to explain this to you - but that viewpoint represents a non-trivial percent of people in this country.

I sincerely hope that at some point in your life, someone (or something) becomes important enough to you that you start doing a little introspection and soul searching that you understand just why Trump is so evil.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

After he had them cleared of peaceful protesters by having the police tear-gas them and set off flash-bang grenades.

All for a photo op of him standing in front of a church where he does not worship holding, upside down, a Bible he clearly does not read or follow.

5 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

After he had them cleared of peaceful protesters by having the police tear-gas them and set off flash-bang grenades.

All for a photo op of him standing in front of a church where he does not worship holding, upside down, a Bible he clearly does not read or follow.

don't forget tear gassing the priests and driving them out of their own church

7 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

My wife, who voted for trump, watched that with me last night.  She was absolutely appalled at his bullshit grandstanding.  She also asked why the woman next to him was dressed like a high school tramp rather than a professional.

I smiled and told her "well, that's why she was hired, so...."

My boys watched it with me too.  One of them commented that if Trump talked that way to him, it would just make him madder, not calm him down.  Youth has such innocent intelligence.

13 minutes ago, Grrr... said:
20 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

My wife, who voted for trump, watched that with me last night.  She was absolutely appalled at his bullshit grandstanding.  She also asked why the woman next to him was dressed like a high school tramp rather than a professional.

I smiled and told her "well, that's why she was hired, so...."

My boys watched it with me too.  One of them commented that if Trump talked that way to him, it would just make him madder, not calm him down.  Youth has such innocent intelligence.

It's that swagger, all to mask President's Trump's raging insecurity of not being "tough enough", that BravoBravo admires.  He either cant or won't see through the false displays of machismo, and simply admires the "tough talk" as indicative of a "tough guy".

18 hours ago, warbird said:

You admitted you were out of line.  I scroll from the beginning some time and comment on posts  from earlier. Yes, you were way, WAY out of line.

Funny, I don't recall you ever saying BOO about any insult or threat or ill-wish that was spoken toward Obama

Of course, Obama was not chosen by God to rule

- DSK

On 6/1/2020 at 8:54 PM, Shortforbob said:
On 6/1/2020 at 7:46 PM, Captain Gigi said:

Supposedly White House exterior lights stay on 24/7/365, and only go dark to signify the death of the President, say social media mavens. 

Others claim the White House goes into a tactical suppression mode, when the exterior lights go out so as to give better night vision capability for the security squads (Reddit/conspiracy, 05.31.20).

Any thoughts?  

Trump blew a fuse?

That photo was taken when Obama was President don't let the Fake News get in the way of the truth.

Viral Photo of White House ‘Going Dark’ That Was Shared by Dems Is from Before Trump Presidency

A viral photo showing the White House with its lights off, shared by numerous Democrats during demonstrations in Washington, D.C., is at least five years old and was edited to make it seem darker, the Associated Press reported on Monday.

The image can be found in Getty Image’s stock photo collection. The original photo shows the lantern on the White House portico and several lights around the fountain in the lawn as lit, while in the doctored image these lights are blacked out.

Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was among those who shared the image, along with Representative Bill Pascrelli (D., N.J.) and former Obama strategist David Axelrod.

In fact, the lights at the White House are turned off at 11 p.m. every night.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/viral-photo-of-white-house-going-dark-that-was-shared-by-dems-is-from-before-trump-presidency/

22 hours ago, warbird said:

So, lying to the American People on a daily basis, fucking the planet for personal greed, supporting white supremacists is ok for WarpedBird.

Actually Killing a handcuffed person in broad daylight by slowly cutting off his air is ok for WarpedBird.

But even suggesting that the person he worships gets similar treatment is not ok, it's totally out of order.

WarpBird you are the cunt.

image.png.01db72b4229f2e532c778477df246419.png

• Like 1

On 6/1/2020 at 1:35 PM, Olsonist said:

I'll bite. This strikes me as a bit of a hero ball. What would Shitstain + crew have to do, what line would they have to cross for you to change your mind?

Trump being dragged into the street and suffering a street trial?

Thats a line that America would have to cross. Basically we have to be strong enough as a country to get rid of Trump without having to resort to street justice.

Whether at the polls or removal by his own administration or the Congress, we have to prove ourselves worthy of freedom.

Yeah, these are dark days, since I’m not sure we’ve got the stones or enough patriotic Republicans to make sure it happens if it becomes necessary.

All the good ones have been neutered or fired.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

Thats a line that America would have to cross. Basically we have to be strong enough as a country to get rid of Trump without having to resort to street justice.

Whether at the polls or removal by his own administration or the Congress, we have to prove ourselves worthy of freedom.

Yeah, these are dark days, since I’m not sure we’ve got the stones or enough patriotic Republicans to make sure it happens if it becomes necessary.

All the good ones have been neutered or fired.

Canada's getting nervous. Don't fuck this up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, phillysailor said:

Thats a line that America would have to cross.

The Drumph may want to review (or more likely learn for the first time), 

the fate of Il Duce.   

1 hour ago, phillysailor said:

Thats a line that America would have to cross.

It's already been crossed for other people, and they were innocent.

1 hour ago, astro said:

It's already been crossed for other people, and they were innocent.

Well yes...but they weren't white.

Red Cross helicopters for this stuff?

Is that kosher?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mike G said:

Is that kosher?

Somebody has itchy fingers. Looks like some of the harmed forces are supporting El Drumpf. This is not a good sign.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mike G said:

Is that kosher?

With night vision goggles the Red Cross looked black.   Miller and his crowd felt comforted by the near NAZI insignia. 

16 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

He spent more time inside Stormy than he has inside a church.

• Like 1

The rest of the world has seen America's Arab Spring moment coming. America hasn't.

Middle America thinks the race riots of the 1960s ushered in fundamental reform, that is horseshit. There have been outbreaks happening ever since, but people just turn a blind eye.

Americans need to be told they are dumb fucks because they don't see this themselves.

Richest country on earth but has declining life expectancy. Has one of the lowest per capita hospital bed rates in the world but a ICU bed rate 4 times the world average needed to fix bad shit. One of their CoVid saviours BTW where a lot of that ICU count is loaded up in the NE.

They don't see their stop start economy is fucked where they suffer up to three recessions to one of other countries (that then impact on those countries with US at the top of world trade pile). 

The rest of the developed world sees free firearms access as a problem, the US sees the 2nd Amdt as a solution. Paradoxically a President pretending he is scared of it (posts to this thread title, the bunker lie and pics in this tweet) so to weaponise the 2nd Amdt to divide the country for political gain.

American people are oblivious to its governance having failed. World leaders won't tell America it's governance has failed. Fuck world leaders are afraid to out the country/Trump now.

So like forrest's that don't have their fuel loads reduced ...they build up until finally one summer they alight and then woosssh.

Trump is not to blame for the above he is simply a beneficiary of American anger and frustration. Ironically Trump could also be the saviour as the catalyst for change. ****

America has brought this upon themselves and until they wake up to that this fire will never go out.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mike G said:

He spent more time inside Stormy than he has inside a church.

May I borrow this?

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

May I borrow this?

Oh, of course.

There's tons of different versions out there.

5 hours ago, Mike G said:

I still can't figure out why I find this so entertaining.  Very easily amused I guess.  Now I should go out and pull some weeds.

40 minutes ago, bridhb said:

I still can't figure out why I find this so entertaining.  Very easily amused I guess.  Now I should go out and pull some weeds.

I compare it to Sarah Palin telling Jane Pauley that she reads all the newspapers/magazines but couldn't name one.  And the right wanted her one heartbeat away from the presidency.  

13 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

I compare it to Sarah Palin telling Jane Pauley that she reads all the newspapers/magazines but couldn't name one.  And the right wanted her one heartbeat away from the presidency.  

No, don't find his lying about his love for the bible entertaining at all.  Anyone who would lie about that would lie about anything, as he demonstrates,, but I guess the people that send their last money to "TV preachers" so they can buy multiple business jets believe him and buy into it.  I meant the lady lip synching Trump.  Have no idea why it is entertaining to me.