Sign in to follow this  
Saorsa

Antifa begin to show it's colors

This whole Anti-Fascist thing has to stop!  Don't they know who is in the White House?

• Like 4

So, that means you are FOR the people that AntiFa is against?

You know who that is, right?

- DSK

Photo is nine months old - from Portland.

Sore-Ass is apparently just fine with the Proud Boys and other while nationalist extremists. 

And he thinks a quintile is not always one fourth 

It's important that people stand up to fascists; thanks Antifa !! 

• Like 5

Antifa was working behind the scenes on that whole Obamagate thing.  They're in it up to their liberal pencil necks, those violent snowflakes! 

Hey bullshitters, when you finish saving the children from the basement of the pizza parlor with no basement, can you do a raid on Antifa headquarters and shut down their leadership for us?  

• Like 4

I was in Lafayette Park in 65 peacefully engaging with blacks about the Civil Right issues of the day .  In my lifetime since then I cannot recall a single time when conservatives/ Republicans rioted   On the other-hand it is the MO of liberals and Democrat's.. angry mobs intimidating any and all in their path.   

3 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

In my lifetime since then I cannot recall a single time when conservatives/ Republicans rioted   

How do you know you haven't? Did you check voter registration at the riot? 

5 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

He’s pretending they weren’t rioting to reopen. And they didn’t fly them down to FL to protest the vote counting in 2000. Among others.

3 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

The guy trying to shoot protesters with a bow was clearly Antifa. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LenP said:

The Silver Warrior!  He found out that violence stuff is much easier to talk about on the interwebs, where the worst thing that happens is someone calling bullshit on his bullshit. Once he took that bs public he found himself with a whuppin and a cockroached car. There's another vid, from prior to the bow and arrow, where he hops out of the car with a big ol knife.  Just looking for some peaceful intelligent discourse. 

1 minute ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

The Silver Warrior!  He found out that violence stuff is much easier to talk about on the interwebs, where the worst thing that happens is someone calling bullshit on his bullshit. Once he took that bs public he found himself with a whuppin and a cockroached car. 

When bullshitters start believing their own bullshit. 

55 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Sore-Ass is apparently just fine with the Proud Boys and other while nationalist extremists. 

Must be the port.  The otner one is from Portugal.

I don't see the chubbies with ar-15s actually rioting.

Tiki torches are much better for promoting civil discourse than a bow and arrow. 

3000.jpg?width=640&quality=85&auto=forma

Oh, and Happy Tulsa Massacre Day! Just 300 dead and 35 square blocks burned to the ground because white people never riot.

https://www.vox.com/identities/2020/5/31/21276084/tulsa-race-massacre-black-wall-street-protests-george-floyd

GettyImages_956085190.jpg

GettyImages_956086992.jpg

45 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Tiki torches are much better for promoting civil discourse than a bow and arrow. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BravoBravo said:

I was in Lafayette Park in 65 peacefully engaging with blacks about the Civil Right issues of the day .  In my lifetime since then I cannot recall a single time when conservatives/ Republicans rioted   On the other-hand it is the MO of liberals and Democrat's.. angry mobs intimidating any and all in their path.   

You sure have a tiny-ass memory

Less than two weeks ago, Trumpalos were rioting to catch the virus quicker

Wouldn't expect you to remember the anti-antiwar protests in the 1960s. They got violent a few times.

- DSK

As usual, the Drumph and his Minions of the Reich . . 

make accusations without offering a shred of evidence. 

If FAUX "news" and the admin make accusations without proof, 

the local Reichista tools just eat it up. 

OK Reich, here is your chance to present evidence that Antifa are bad people. 

Whaddya got?  (think about it, if you can cite no credible evidence, doesn't that prove that you are being led around by the nose by the Reich?) 

2 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

You mean like the hard-hat riot? 

2 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

I just re-read that.

First sentence - what does the age of the image have to do with the appearance of a hammer and sickle on display in Portland or Portugal?  Is it supposed to invoke fear? anger?  Personally I think it means that the folks feel like aligning themself with the most oppressive governments in human history.  I guess they haven't noticed that the revolutionaries get killed off as soon as the revolution is successful.

Second sentence - Another irrational binary assumption on your part.

Third sentence - That must be a new math thing for political scientists.  A quintile is never one fourth.  It is one fifth.

Fourth sentence - wrong.  It is important for people to stand up to excessive power or the craving for it.  I'm not sure how that translates to demonstrations in London UK against the abuses of the  Mayor and PD of Minneapolis.

Still waiting for evidence that Antifa are bad dudes . . 

waiting . . .  still waiting  

7 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

First sentence - what does the age of the image have to do with the appearance of a hammer and sickle on display in Portland or Portugal?  Is it supposed to invoke fear? anger?  Personally I think it means that the folks feel like aligning themself with the most oppressive governments in human history.  I guess they haven't noticed that the revolutionaries get killed off as soon as the revolution is successful.

Soreass is a fan of the second most oppressive governments in human history.

11 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

what does the age of the image have to do with the appearance of a hammer and sickle on display in Portland or Portugal? 

Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 2.56.11 PM.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

If they won't say it, I will.  Hannity and Carlson and Ingraham and the three white people on on a couch in the morning are all saying it! 

Now, repeat after me - Antifa bad.  Trump good.  Say that ten times then go turn on FAUX News. 

5 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

You sure have a tiny-ass memory

Less than two weeks ago, Trumpalos were rioting to catch the virus quicker

Wouldn't expect you to remember the anti-antiwar protests in the 1960s. They got violent a few times.

- DSK

bb forgot the Brooks Brother Riot in Florida.  Funny, it worked, why would bb not remember?  Something fishy there.<_<

7 hours ago, bhyde said:

Oh, and Happy Tulsa Massacre Day! Just 300 dead and 35 square blocks burned to the ground because white people never riot.

https://www.vox.com/identities/2020/5/31/21276084/tulsa-race-massacre-black-wall-street-protests-george-floyd

GettyImages_956085190.jpg

GettyImages_956086992.jpg

Greenwood.... 99 years ago...

Newberry 6 and Rosewood, in Fla. shortly before and after.... You'd think that people would have grown up by now.... But it appears that assholes just grow up to be bigger assholes.

image.thumb.png.5fab9090f6a34cb99afbd95562a88ca0.png

7 hours ago, bhyde said:

Yet @BravoBravo in his "lifetime since then (1965) cannot recall a single time when conservatives/ Republicans rioted".

Perhaps he was in some sort of vegetative state during this time. 

22 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Yet @BravoBravo in his "lifetime since then (1965) cannot recall a single time when conservatives/ Republicans rioted".

Perhaps he'll recover some day.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LenP said:

Amateur. That bleeding heart liberal Timothy McVeigh got more bang for the buck. So to speak.

9 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

You are an idiot, conservatives are at work, not at riot.

2 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Greenwood.... 99 years ago...

Greenwood Oklahoma in 1921?

Oklahoma's first Republican Governor was elected in 1963.

Newberry 1916?

Rosewood FL 1923?

Fl elected a democrat in 1877 and didn't elect a republican until 1967. 

OK, from 1917 to 1921 they had a Prohibitionist.  Looks like he didn't have any blacks murdered on his watch.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Greenwood Oklahoma in 1921?

Oklahoma's first Republican Governor was elected in 1963.

Newberry 1916?

Rosewood FL 1923?

Fl elected a democrat in 1877 and didn't elect a republican until 1967. 

OK, from 1917 to 1921 they had a Prohibitionist.  Looks like he didn't have any blacks murdered on his watch.

The dumbass who didn’t know ANTIFA were commies now doesn’t understand the relative role of parties in the us.

12 hours ago, LenP said:

The Pride of Utah

4 hours ago, benwynn said:

It's called a persistent vegetative state.

As Eva Dent.

12 hours ago, Saorsa said:

Must be the port.  The otner one is from Portugal.

I don't see the chubbies with ar-15s actually rioting.

Did you see the "I suppose some of them are good people" drive their car into people and kill them?  That happened.

4 hours ago, warbird said:

Your the idiot, Conservatives don't work, they pay a measly rent to the common folk for their labours.

6 hours ago, warbird said:

You can't really believe that, right? There were plenty of folks on the right that jumped when Trump said Liberate and spent days protesting that they could not get a haircut. Do you believe that perpetuating this type of nonsensical stereotype helps anything at all? In my county the liberals have a higher level of education, a lower rate of unemployment, lower rates of incarceration, and higher incomes. That is not an reflection of the value of the lives of the conservatives here, it is a reflection of their history, just like the poor folks in cities you demean. 

History does not need to be the future. The question for us as a nation is whether we are willing to set aside our hatred for each other, and instead turn our focus to helping one another and building each other up. 

On 6/1/2020 at 2:47 PM, AJ Oliver said:

Portland riots show the same MO happening with current violent riots in the US.Did they riot because they didn't accept the election result in a democracy?  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Portland,_Oregon_riots

antifags.jpg

2 minutes ago, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

Ok I admit it. I fucking hate guns, but the cash from the NRA is pretty good, so there is that.

About fucking time you confessed Moh, do you feel better now?

Antifa results 2020

antifa.jpg

14 minutes ago, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

So which picture is worse?

A dead car ...

antifa.jpg

or a dead person ...

George_Floyd_neck_knelt_on_by_police_off

So if ANTIFA is against Facism, who here is in favour of FACISM?

8290018-4x3-large.jpg?v=2

48 minutes ago, astro said:

So if ANTIFA is against Facism, who here is in favour of FACISM?

8290018-4x3-large.jpg?v=2

Hitler's their hero. He allowed one group of people to have guns while disarming another group....

18 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

I was in Lafayette Park in 65 peacefully engaging with blacks

tenor.gif?itemid=7215697

18 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

In my lifetime since then I cannot recall a single time when conservatives/ Republicans rioted   

White people riot after they win big sports championships. Or when they lose them.

I'm sure a few of those are Trumpaloons.

Enquiring minds want to know - does driving a car into a crowd and killing people count as rioting?

8 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

The dumbass who didn’t know ANTIFA were commies now doesn’t understand the relative role of parties in the us.

Nah, the last time I said they were commies everyone leapt to their defense.

19 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

Where have you been? Do you get google services? Check out the Brooks Brothers Riot on behalf of Bush II.

I was in Lafayette Park in 65

Okay. So you must remember Lester Maddox, the Safety Commissioner (right when Birmingham needed one).

Such riots were systemic BB.

lester maddox, with security.jpg

24 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Nah, the last time I said they were commies everyone leapt to their defense.

You are such an old cunt Sao.  Commies, really?

Have you checked under your bed?

UFC fighter takes spray cans from skinny white kids, why would you take spray cans to a peaceful protest? https://arizonasports.com/story/2303455/ufc-fighter-jon-jones-chandlers-brother-takes-away-spray-paint-cans/

ant3.jpg

With Antifa ACAB = All Cops Are Bastards.

1 minute ago, benwynn said:

Speaking of both Antifa showing its colors and conservatives never rioting....  Anybody up for some fake news?

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security/twitter-takes-down-washington-protest-disinformation-bot-behavior-n1221456

I love fake news...my cousin in law told me to fuck off yesterday because George Floyd   was sleeping with the cops wife (ANDDDDD they knew each other for over 10 years) and that's why he killed him.  YCMTSU 

14 hours ago, benwynn said:

Speaking of both Antifa showing its colors and conservatives never rioting....  Anybody up for some fake news?

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security/twitter-takes-down-washington-protest-disinformation-bot-behavior-n1221456

I will leave the fake news to lefties like you.

I have a female Vietnamese doctor she is excellent Vietnamese food is pretty good as well I have lots of respect for Vietnamese people who are dedicated to what they do.

George Soros pays me $27.50 for each post ridiculing MBL. 

ka ching.

53 minutes ago, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

I will leave the fake news to lefties like you.

Here is Andy Ngo a gay Vietnamese journalist who has been following Antifa since he was bashed by them in the Portland riots  2016

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo

To be fair to Antifa he has a very punchable face.  I bet you do as well.

Who knew Antifa were a bunch of white supremacists running false flag ops? 

4 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

ka ching.

I established a terror movement in Australia, and I quit

SHAYNE Hunter established the far-left and violent Antifa movement in Australia. After four years the Brisbane man quit. Here’s why.

October 25, 20175:55am

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/i-established-a-terror-movement-in-australia-and-i-quit/news-story/0e09cb729235d4316809b02bf9e54559

We have known about these fuckwits for years. Of course people like you have had TDS rotting your brain since 2016.

The best thing BLM could do is stop protesting then Antifa would have no human shields covering what they're doing

29 minutes ago, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

We have known about these fuckwits for years. Of course people like you have had TDS rotting your brain since 2016.

The best thing BLM could do is stop protesting then Antifa would have no human shields covering what they're doing

Po little snowflake, lashing out in hate. 

9 minutes ago, Raz'r said:
39 minutes ago, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

Po little snowflake, lashing out in hate. 

We had a few problems with Antifa a couple of years ago that cult died out here. For leftists with TDS in the US it must be a case of the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Editor of progressive newspaper celebrated protestors—then they stormed and trashed her office

https://thepostmillennial.com/journalist-supported-protesters-until-they-stormed-her-office

Portland antifa leader celebrates looting, riots, extreme violence

https://thepostmillennial.com/portland-antifa-leader-criminal-celebrates

I guess the riots will continue there for a while with Hollywood celebrities who also support people like Roman Polanski and GoFundMe bailing out these Antifa fuckwits.

California already appears to be Antifa compliant they don't even need to post bail there heck they even let prisoners out of jail so they can join in on the looting.

I guess those skinny white kids who that UFC champion took spray cans from are attracted to a cult like Antifa they might have trouble fitting in anywhere else.

We are lucky in Australia we don't have actors and athletes pontificating on morality here.

As you said with Jeff burn this bitch down, just trying to help it's not my country these Antifa fuckwits are trashing and looting alongside some of those who routinely go on a looting rampage when a cop kills a black man.

leftists.jpg

MBL's Post Millennial story made no mention of Antifa - 

yet he seems to think it constitutes "evidence" of Antifa misbehavior 

No, it does not. 

One has to assume his other "sources" are equally sketchy. 

He gets a grade of "F" on the assignment. 

Note that Drumph/Barr have offered no evidence against Antifa either.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, d'ranger said:

ka ching.

I was offered more...

Cha Ching

1 hour ago, d'ranger said:

ka ching.

I guess I'm leaving money on the table.

image.png.2af25444ed2b70fd1b61616c71a27b52.png

Notice how the Reich is unable to provide evidence of anything at all, 

and gets insulted at the very notion that they should have to prove what they say. 

Just like the Drumph attacking the Bidens, HRC, Joe Scar., China Covid, and on and on. 

The Reich seems unable to even grasp what a "good faith" exchange of ideas is. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

I was offered more...

Cha Ching

I will give you ten bucks if you share your agent.  Or 5% of the gross above my current rate.

9 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

MBL's Post Millennial story made no mention of Antifa - 

yet he seems to think it constitutes "evidence" of Antifa misbehavior 

No, it does not. 

One has to assume his other "sources" are equally sketchy. 

He gets a grade of "F" on the assignment. 

Note that Drumph/Barr have offered no evidence against Antifa either.   

The headline certainly mentioned Antifa did you miss that bit?

I would give a big F for Fake news which leftists lap up hook line and sinker, keep lapping it up the TDS is rotting your brains.

Tweets from Portland Antifa account mentioned in story. 

Was this after curfew?

If you were outlast night -be aware cops are looking at footage - dont talk to cops and be safe y’all did amazing work last night

https://twitter.com/luistheleftist/status/1266782860054126592

your weapons have not saved your buildings....our anger has burned them to the ground.....do you honestly think it will stop? Not until we are heard and Get a seat at the table for all.....but fuck your table....we will make our own

https://twitter.com/luistheleftist/status/1267504190894403584

I'd be happy to mock the fucker for free, but fortunately I never see his posts unless someone quotes the clown. He's such a looser. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

I'd be happy to mock the fucker for free, but fortunately I never see his posts unless someone quotes the clown. He's such a looser. 

Not necessary to bother reading his drivel, it's a basic menu to mock from.

edit:  As long as we are mocking I realized I forgot to address the OP - they prefer black. If nothing black is clean then wear what ya got.

There was a time, not all that long ago, when anti-fascist was a label to be proud of. Hell, Americans traveled far and at great personal risk to fight fascists. Imagine that. 

1 minute ago, DustyDreamer said:

There was a time, not all that long ago, when anti-fascist was a label to be proud of. Hell, Americans traveled far and at great personal risk to fight fascists. Imagine that. 

My dad was Antifa across North Africa and through Italy. Suffice to say he may have skewed my view of fascists.... I was taught to hold fascists in low esteem. I know what side he would be on if he were again faced with the choice of fascists or anti-fascists. 

• Like 3

I watched a documentary on some Antifa last night.  2nd Ranger btln's assault on Point du Hoc during D-day.   The mettle of those guys is/was beyond scope. Here's to you, Antifa! 

1dc1c761b212088b4152c46dc6b90766.jpg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

My dad was Antifa across North Africa and through Italy. Suffice to say he may have skewed my view of fascists.... I was taught to hold fascists in low esteem. I know what side he would be on if he were again faced with the choice of fascists or anti-fascists. 

My dad walked the same path. He was British artillery.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DustyDreamer said:

Right-o    Back in the 1970's I was honored to meet some US vets of the Spanish Civil War who had fought in the Abraham Lincoln Brigade. They were totally clear that they were fighting fascism - the Antifa of that era. 

As someone once said of them, "If civilization has a future, they saved it." 

https://theintercept.com/2017/09/30/the-americans-who-fought-fascism-before-wwii/

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

My immediate family was very much defined by this period. We lost many and others survived campaigns in Italy, Germany, and the Pacific. Two (aircrew) were lost without a trace. As a kid I was taught about why those sacrifices were made and why it was so important to never let it happen again. It perplexes me that those lessons too often have been lost or ignored in just a generation. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

So was mine, Army Air Corp, also Sicily for awhile. I have a picture somewhere of him floating in the Dead Sea. 39 months overseas and he and my uncles all came home. One was a rebel and went Navy in the Pacific. No college but did make Captain.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DustyDreamer said:

My immediate family was very much defined by this period. We lost many and others survived campaigns in Italy, Germany, and the Pacific. Two (aircrew) were lost without a trace. As a kid I was taught about why those sacrifices were made and why it was so important to never let it happen again. It perplexes me that those lessons too often have been lost or ignored in just a generation. 

The Pacific tour was clearly the heavy weight to bear. 

Look back to Smedley Butler and the business plot. The seeds of our fascism go way back, but the same class of people are still growing the limbs. 

Lots of bloviating and hissy-hysteria among the Reich about Antifa; but 

apparently they cannot point to a single arrest of an Antifa member in the current unrest. 

Not a single one - so why all the hysteria? 

(cops in Richmond, Va claim to have arrested Antifa members, but have released no 

names, no photos, no nothing. Be skeptical my friends) 

6 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Lots of bloviating and hissy-hysteria among the Reich about Antifa; but 

apparently they cannot point to a single arrest of an Antifa member in the current unrest. 

Not a single one - so why all the hysteria? 

They deny their membership faster than peter did christ.

Parade around and run away.  Really good brownshirt tactic.

Yep - Cousin Eddy was Anti-fa.  He didn't change his name or affiliation.

stimac.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

They deny their membership faster than peter did christ.

If you don't know who they are, how can you knoe that Antifa is even a thing? 

Oh, I know, FAUX news told you so. 

(Had breakfast this AM with our old farts group - one is a Drumphista. He was totally fired up about Antifa, but did not even 

know what "white nationalism" is.)

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Hey, so was my dad.  5th Army.  He ended up in Rome and stayed there for the rest of the war.  Met my mother there and they got married a couple of weeks after VE day.

• Like 1