Sign in to follow this  
nacradriver

What A Difference 43 Years Makes

Recommended Posts

 

image.thumb.png.ea40138c0625369af3374699c196be26.png

 

HAL 9000: I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. ...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nacradriver said:

 

image.thumb.png.ea40138c0625369af3374699c196be26.png

 

HAL 9000: I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. ...

pretty soon you will only need commercial pilots in this world...  and those will be gone too..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes pretty incredible.  But they have calculators now.  Simple math says  2020-1967=53. 2020-2002=18.  2002-1967=35

 

Title of thread speaks to 43 years ?!?!?!?

 

 

 

ya thought that was going to slip by— didn’t you?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn! I was hoping I was 43 again too, but I also suck at math/maths....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Snore said:

Yes pretty incredible.  But they have calculators now.  Simple math says  2020-1967=53. 2020-2002=18.  2002-1967=35

Title of thread speaks to 43 years ?!?!?!?

ya thought that was going to slip by— didn’t you?

I have said this many times on this forum... 5 out of every 4 people have a problem with math... 

Ah what the hell any way, works for horse shoes and hand grenades

Or,

HAL 9000: Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bowman: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.
HAL 9000: I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sail4beer said:

Damn! I was hoping I was 43 again too, but I also suck at math/maths....

I'm only 41 years old.

 

 

In hexadecimal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, nacradriver said:

I have said this many times on this forum... 5 out of every 4 people have a problem with math... 

Ah what the hell any way, works for horse shoes and hand grenades

Or,

HAL 9000: Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

 

image.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Snore said:

 Simple math says  2020-1967=53. 2020-2002=18.  2002-1967=35

Says you.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/3/2020 at 12:55 AM, weightless said:

Says you.

 

One of my favorites.  I have used this from time to time. . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2020 at 10:36 AM, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

pretty soon you will only need commercial pilots in this world...  and those will be gone too..

Quote

The US Air Force will pit an advanced autonomous aircraft against a piloted plane in a challenge set for July 2021.

The project could eventually lead to unpiloted fighter aircraft that use artificial intelligence (AI).

Lt Gen Jack Shanahan, head of the Pentagon's Joint Artificial Intelligence Center, called the test a "bold, bold idea".

sooner than you know..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soon they won't need any people to kill people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whaddya got?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

what's the question?

Ask the Dolphins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2020 at 5:06 PM, On The Hard said:
Bowman: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.
HAL 9000: I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
HAL 9000: Bowman, Open the pod bay doors,
Bowman: Fuck off HAL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

what's the question?

Who's on first?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2020 at 3:24 AM, Bump-n-Grind said:
HAL 9000: Bowman, Open the pod bay doors,
Bowman: Fuck off HAL.

This is more accurate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this