Sign in to follow this  
Raz'r

What will happen in the US Nov Prez Election?

Election Results - choose 1  

36 members have voted

  1. 1. What will happen?

    • Trump Wins
      10
    • Biden Wins - installed per the Connie
      3
    • Biden Wins - allegations of massive fraud, but installed per the Connie
      8
    • Biden Wins - allegations of massive fraud, Courts get involved
      11
    • What election? With Covid and Domestic Terrorists, who can risk voting? Courts get involved
      4


Recommended Posts

Lot's of speculation - what do you think will happen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Biden will win in a landslide but Trump will claim fraud and he’ll find a sympathetic court to hear his unhinged argument.  In the end BIden becomes president.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a pretty good indication.

Trump at this point in his presidency has the highest disapproval rating of any president in modern history and recently he’s been dropping like a rock.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dog said:

I have no idea.

first honest thing you've ever written.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Biden will win in a landslide but Trump will claim fraud and he’ll find a sympathetic court to hear his unhinged argument.  In the end BIden becomes president.

One positive thing in a contested election is that the popular vote doesn't matter. The courts would decide only if the state selected electors. Assuming they do, then there shouldn't be any way for a malignant shitfunnel to hang on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

One positive thing in a contested election is that the popular vote doesn't matter. The courts would decide only if the state selected electors. Assuming they do, then there shouldn't be any way for a malignant shitfunnel to hang on.

Presuming the electors vote honestly...which is a big if these days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There will be a "bombshell" revealed 3 weeks before the election implicating Biden in something bad.  No time to prove his innocence, and the right wing noise machine will be at level 11 night and day making it seem like its the worst thing ever.

Trump swears he will press charges, etc.

Trump wins, and the issue fades away.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump wins and we are truly lost as a country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, unless the house is maintained and the senate is flipped, and then it is just chaos for the next 4 years instead of total destruction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bridhb said:

Trump wins and we are truly lost as a country.

That's assuming the USA is not already lost, as the country it used to be 1776 - 2016

 

14 minutes ago, Mike G said:

There will be a "bombshell" revealed 3 weeks before the election implicating Biden in something bad.  No time to prove his innocence, and the right wing noise machine will be at level 11 night and day making it seem like its the worst thing ever.

Trump swears he will press charges, etc.

Trump wins, and the issue fades away.

 

Why wouldn't Trump just have Barr arrest Biden on imaginary charges? Frankly I don't think he has the brains to make such a plan, but Barr/Pompeo/Kusher/Miller/Meadows and others near the throne certainly do, and neither Trump nor Barr would not hesitate out of any sense of ethics IMHO.

- DSK

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bridhb said:

Well, unless the house is maintained and the senate is flipped, and then it is just chaos for the next 4 years instead of total destruction.

Cook Political Report has moved a flip of the Senate to 50/50.  I think your going to see some surprise dominoes fall and Dems end up with a +2 majority.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Cook Political Report has moved a flip of the Senate to 50/50.  I think your going to see some surprise dominoes fall and Dems end up with a +2 majority.

McConnel, please let it be McConnel, and then who ever.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Biden wins and to the best of his ability undoes the worst of Trump and his elk.  A lot depends on the makeup of Congress for his first two years.

If Biden loses, the US as we think we know it in myth, mythology and reality is done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All it takes is some blatant Third Force pro Biden voter fraud, designed to be uncovered Election Tuesday just before Lunch.   Muddy the waters enough a Trump Judge can nullify a couple key states results, maybe California and Florida.  

Add a few militias turning out with weapons to test suspicious voters, eliminating those that might be ex felons or non citizens in blue districts of states with red government.   Several red states may be in danger of being corrupted by liberals, and several senators might be in danger of unemployment.   I’m sure the Minneapolis police department and select Pennsylvania towns won’t be alone in welcoming such help.  It saved the South from Reconstruction and uppity negroes once before.  

There is no reason for Republicans to fear losing power in 2020.

F285F0F3-97EA-4E79-A98C-8DD546EF2C82.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who are these guys? 

image.png.54182d8c9e95f6acfef34b688096bf80.png

No uniforms, badges, or other identification. Only said they are from the Department of Justice, per Mother Jones National Security reporter Dan Friedman. 

This is what I expect to see in November, only  much much more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DustyDreamer said:

Who are these guys? 

image.png.54182d8c9e95f6acfef34b688096bf80.png

No uniforms, badges, or other identification. Only said they are from the Department of Justice, per Mother Jones National Security reporter Dan Friedman. 

This is what I expect to see in November, only  much much more. 

When Biden gets in one of the first things he needs to do is demilitarize the police.  All they get is a uniform.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DustyDreamer said:

Who are these guys? 

image.png.54182d8c9e95f6acfef34b688096bf80.png

No uniforms, badges, or other identification. Only said they are from the Department of Justice, per Mother Jones National Security reporter Dan Friedman. 

This is what I expect to see in November, only  much much more. 

What would be the implications if they were blackwater guys?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mike G said:

What would be the implications if they were blackwater guys?

US Marshals loyal to Barr?   He did appoint their leader.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DustyDreamer said:

Who are these guys? 

image.png.54182d8c9e95f6acfef34b688096bf80.png

No uniforms, badges, or other identification. Only said they are from the Department of Justice, per Mother Jones National Security reporter Dan Friedman. 

This is what I expect to see in November, only  much much more. 

That's straight up pornography to Jeff.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dog said:

I have no idea.

 

3 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

But he’ll have the talking points as soon as they emerge.

My first thought.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Fakenews said:

This is a pretty good indication.

Trump at this point in his presidency has the highest disapproval rating of any president in modern history and recently he’s been dropping like a rock.

 

And yet almost 1/2 of those polled think what is going on is good. :blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SloopJonB said:

And yet almost 1/2 of those polled think what is going on is good. :blink:

It's those damn Demoncrats! Freaking Communists and father rapers and stuff!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So no one is willing to stick their neck out and posit that there will be no election? Trump takes all, I mean, who or what is there to stop him simply ignoring any attempt to hold an election or simply ignoring the result?

Yesterday you all saw the man with the thin veil of pretense torn away.

Either some brave soul in the SS puts country before the law or you have a bone fide dictator in the White house.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unless Biden fucks up massively, he'll win by a narrow margin.

Hopefully, my dream will come true: Trump being dragged screaming out of the White House (on camera) by a couple of smiling black Marines, given a calming injection and fitted into a straitjacket, and driven away into obscurity with his Twitter account suspended.

Afterwards, the grown-ups can get on with indicting and convicting the less-insane members of the gang like Jared and Mitch and Steve and Bill and the other wise guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In a monumental upset, Mark Charles wins the Presidency as an independent. Trump humps a leg, Biden finally gets to spend time working on his Trans Am, and Charles helps lift us to an enlightened place as a nation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

So no one is willing to stick their neck out and posit that there will be no election? Trump takes all, I mean, who or what is there to stop him simply ignoring any attempt to hold an election or simply ignoring the result?

Yesterday you all saw the man with the thin veil of pretense torn away.

Either some brave soul in the SS puts country before the law or you have a bone fide dictator in the White house.

Our elections are controlled by local and state election commissions. I think your scenario may actually be impossible short of a declaration of martial law.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DustyDreamer said:

Who are these guys? 

image.png.54182d8c9e95f6acfef34b688096bf80.png

No uniforms, badges, or other identification. Only said they are from the Department of Justice, per Mother Jones National Security reporter Dan Friedman. 

This is what I expect to see in November, only  much much more. 

Paper tigers. Without identification, they have no jurisdiction, and without jurisdiction they have no real power other than to goon up ... poof, they disappear like a bit of shredded paper in a wind storm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mike G said:

What would be the implications if they were blackwater guys?

In an odd jurisdiction, like D.C., Guam, Puerto Rico, Saipan, American Samoa, they could be dangerous.

But in a state jurisdiction, they would be little more than expensive private security guards. There are few if any governors who would allow them access.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

So no one is willing to stick their neck out and posit that there will be no election?

I'll stick my neck out on that.

Martial Law due to riots, not safe to hold an election.  Anyone who disagrees will be fired then arrested.  He will not go voluntarily.

He is never wrong.

Why is this not obvious?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Fakenews said:

When Biden gets in one of the first things he needs to do is demilitarize the police.  All they get is a uniform.  

Shouldn't that be demilitarize the civilization population?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The election will occur on time: If there is no election, the sitting president’s term expires. See the Connie for order of succession.

The methods of retaining power the GOP is going to try to use are more voter purges and barriers to voting.

There will be increased pressure to close poll isn’t stations only relatively poor and minority areas, possibly using coronovirus and civil disturbance as pretext. 

Democrats will, surprisingly, be likely to run afoul of bureaucratic nonsense calling their votes into question & related lawsuits will find their way into the docket of right-leaning judges.

Outright fraud is less likely, or at least would remain small scale. Accusations that Democrats are doing it are on FOX 24/7

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think has even a 5% chance at being reelected. I do believe there is a higher chance that he attempts what would essentially be a coup, although I also believe it is a relatively small chance. 5% chance he wins reelection, 10% ish chance that he attempts a coup, and 85% chance that Biden is sworn in 1/21. With that being said, a 15% chance of the end of our democracy is still Russian roulette. We can rationally understand probabilities, but emotionally we experience risks differently. Emotionally we have to entertain each possibility as 100% while we are thinking about it. Emotionally, we tend to experience it the same whether the probability is 50-50, 60-40, 40-60, or 85-15. So I expect the next 5-6 months are going to be pretty bad all around, and I expect the fear level (even my own) is going to be exaggerated compared to the actual risks.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, phillysailor said:

The election will occur on time: If there is no election, the sitting president’s term expires. See the Connie for order of succession.

The methods of retaining power the GOP is going to try to use are more voter purges and barriers to voting.

There will be increased pressure to close poll isn’t stations only relatively poor and minority areas, possibly using coronovirus and civil disturbance as pretext. 

Democrats will, surprisingly, be likely to run afoul of bureaucratic nonsense calling their votes into question & related lawsuits will find their way into the docket of right-leaning judges.

Outright fraud is less likely, or at least would remain small scale. Accusations that Democrats are doing it are on FOX 24/7

Then Biden has to win so overwhelmingly that all the Trumpian tricks simply get brushed aside as background noise.  No razor thin victories for Biden in places like WI, MI, PA, etc.  Not just win, but win big.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Raz'r said:

One positive thing in a contested election is that the popular vote doesn't matter. The courts would decide only if the state selected electors. Assuming they do, then there shouldn't be any way for a malignant shitfunnel to hang on.

Plus, If it gets tied up in the courts, Pelosi has a shot at the big chair...  :).  want to put a cherry on top, Nancy taking the oath while shitstain wallows in court and gets taken out on a rail.....  Its would be like the final scene in Kingsman Heads will explode...  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Fakenews said:

When Biden gets in one of the first things he needs to do is demilitarize the police.  All they get is a uniform.  

Yeah right, Obama and Biden spent eight years militarizing the police! Where you been? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Venom said:

Yeah right, Obama and Biden spent eight years militarizing the police! Where you been? 

Nobody noticed.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, mikewof said:

Our elections are controlled by local and state election commissions. I think your scenario may actually be impossible short of a declaration of martial law.

even with martial law, any state could still choose their electors, yes, Karen, even without an election.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

even with martial law, any state could still choose their electors, yes, Karen, even without an election.

What you wrote there, means nothing. Anything is hypothetically possible under martial law, from free and fair elections to 24/7 curfew. From mandatory disbursements of cantaloupe snowcones to public executions.

Meli wrote something nonsensical about our regular elections process. I don't know why you took a shine to the idea of martial law, that wasn't the point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mikewof said:

What you wrote there, means nothing. Anything is hypothetically possible under martial law, from free and fair elections to 24/7 curfew. From mandatory disbursements of cantaloupe snowcones to public executions.

Meli wrote something nonsensical about our regular elections process. I don't know why suddenly took a shine to the idea of martial law.

well, martial law was enacted in practice just the other day in DC, and the blonde bimbo of the day threatened it again today.

Even IF Trump was to shut down elections for one or several reasons, no way could he stop state gov'ts from selecting and sending Electors to the EC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

well, martial law was enacted in practice just the other day in DC, and the blonde bimbo of the day threatened it again today.

Even IF Trump was to shut down elections for one or several reasons, no way could he stop state gov'ts from selecting and sending Electors to the EC.

Dump trump will be the sentiment throughout the country.  And throw out the fffffing elephants he rode in on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

well, martial law was enacted in practice just the other day in DC, and the blonde bimbo of the day threatened it again today.

Even IF Trump was to shut down elections for one or several reasons, no way could he stop state gov'ts from selecting and sending Electors to the EC.

Yeah, that was what I wrote to Meli.

But in martial law -- heaven forbid -- States CAN lose their Tenth Amendment rights. Anything from State election boards to local garbage councils can be taken over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, mikewof said:

Yeah, that was what I wrote to Meli.

But in martial law -- heaven forbid -- States CAN lose their Tenth Amendment rights. Anything from State election boards to local garbage councils can be taken over.

True, but in my scenario the vote doesn't matter. Any state legislature can choose any mechanism to choose the EC voters. Lottery, pin the tail on the donkey, whatever. Now, I suppose we have enough people in uniform to install new state legislatures, but that would be a step I couldn't envision. What would voting matter at all in that scenario?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If cops came into your neighborhood looking like Barney Fife, or even Barney Miller, you wouldn't be afraid of them. When they come in looking like the 8th Mountain brigade, yeah, it's "look out honey, they're here to kill us" time.

 Cops should be the guardians of the people, not the assassins.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Trumps (Bunker Boy) wins this will be the last election this country ever see,  so ends the USA and democracy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mrleft8 said:

If cops came into your neighborhood looking like Barney Fife, or even Barney Miller, you wouldn't be afraid of them. When they come in looking like the 8th Mountain brigade, yeah, it's "look out honey, they're here to kill us" time.

 Cops should be the guardians of the people, not the assassins.

As Michael Parenti says, "people think that the purpose of the police is to uphold law ... but the purpose of the police is to protect life and property."

In this case, the police put the protection SOME lives and SOME property at a higher priority than the protection of the lives who don't own that property.

So it shouldn't surprise any of us when the cops come out on the streets fully militarized ... all the better to protect those shopping malls and Amazon distribution hubs.

Their purpose has never been to protect the lives of working class people, unless the lives of the elites, upper class and middle class are sufficiently secured, in that order.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, mikewof said:

As Michael Parenti says, "people think that the purpose of the police is to uphold law ... but the purpose of the police is to protect life and property."

In this case, the police put the protection SOME lives and SOME property at a higher priority than the protection of the lives who don't own that property.

So it shouldn't surprise any of us when the cops come out on the streets fully militarized ... all the better to protect those shopping malls and Amazon distribution hubs.

Their purpose has never been to protect the lives of working class people, unless the lives of the elites, upper class and middle class are sufficiently secured, in that order.

Interesting,

With America having such a highly armed and volatile population,

How would you expect your first responder police forces to protect themselves from the people that may choose to shoot at them?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, mikewof said:

As Michael Parenti says, "people think that the purpose of the police is to uphold law ... but the purpose of the police is to protect life and property."

In this case, the police put the protection SOME lives and SOME property at a higher priority than the protection of the lives who don't own that property.

So it shouldn't surprise any of us when the cops come out on the streets fully militarized ... all the better to protect those shopping malls and Amazon distribution hubs.

Their purpose has never been to protect the lives of working class people, unless the lives of the elites, upper class and middle class are sufficiently secured, in that order.

So says the Oracle that says China can't have it's way with Hong Kong.  Oh wise one, what's next?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Keith said:

Interesting,

With America having such a highly armed and volatile population,

How would you expect your first responder police forces to protect themselves from the people that may choose to shoot at them?

 

Didn't you see the Humvee in the Mpls video where the cops fired projectiles at people sitting on their porch?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Raz'r said:

Didn't you see the Humvee in the Mpls video where the cops fired projectiles at people sitting on their porch?

Not sure, I did see a video clip of the uniformed guys at night going down a residential street telling people on their porch to go inside, and then when they didn't go inside, the uniformed people shot rubber bullets at them??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Keith said:

Not sure, I did see a video clip of the uniformed guys at night going down a residential street telling people on their porch to go inside, and then when they didn't go inside, the uniformed people shot rubber bullets at them??

Yes, and the beginning of the clip a desert camo humvee, one assumes loaded for bear, was tailgating a slow-riding bicyclist.

Yes, I find write that sentence, and yes, it is a ridiculous, albeit accurate, description of what I saw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Keith said:

Not sure, I did see a video clip of the uniformed guys at night going down a residential street telling people on their porch to go inside, and then when they didn't go inside, the uniformed people shot rubber bullets at them??

The video I saw showed paint pellets being fired

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jerseyguy said:

The video I saw showed paint pellets being fired

Ok, I could be wrong, or it could be a different occurrence.  

I thought the news had been showing some sort of rubber projectile, that leaves a paint or dust mark, as well as a welt? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Keith said:

Ok, I could be wrong, or it could be a different occurrence.  

I thought the news had been showing some sort of rubber projectile, that leaves a paint or dust mark, as well as a welt? 

This is the one I saw

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/05/30/light-em-up-video-appears-to-show-law-enforcement-shooting-paint-rounds-at-citizens-on-their-porch/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Keith said:

Yes, that's it, I thought the news guys reported they were using rubber bullets, my mistake.

No big deal. With all the information and pseudo-information being thrown about it is easy to get things fouled up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

So says the Oracle that says China can't have it's way with Hong Kong.  Oh wise one, what's next?

Not too familiar with the word "minority"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mikewof said:

Not too familiar with the word "minority"?

Don’t tease with eastern questions to questions. What’s next? Will Trump(left of Obama) retreat? Will Xi?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Keith said:

Interesting,

With America having such a highly armed and volatile population,

How would you expect your first responder police forces to protect themselves from the people that may choose to shoot at them?

 

Hmm, good question.

How did the "first responder police forces" protect themselves against these COVID protestors last month?

harrisburg-pennsylvania-anti-coronavirus

versus these BLM protestors this month?

NC_blm_england_as_160713_16x9_992.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Don’t tease with eastern questions to questions. What’s next? Will Trump(left of Obama) retreat? Will Xi?

Okay ...

Hong Kong protestors, the majority population in Hong Kong, neither ethnic minorities (i.e. Uyghers) nor cultural minorities (Tiananmen). U.S. protestors, ethnic minority, cultural minority and many students and/or young.

We'll have to see what happens, but if this was China, have little doubt that those ethnic minorities in the BLM movement would suffer about the same fate as those Uhghers at the hands of the Chinese Communists. And if Hong Kong was magically in the USA, those HK protestors would be the ones whom the police would break their ass to protect both lives and property, kind of like those gun-toting COVID protestors in that photo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mikewof said:

Okay ...

Hong Kong protestors, the majority population in Hong Kong, neither ethnic minorities (i.e. Uyghers) nor cultural minorities (Tiananmen). U.S. protestors, ethnic minority, cultural minority and many students and/or young.

We'll have to see what happens, but if this was China, have little doubt that those ethnic minorities in the BLM movement would suffer about the same fate as those Uhghers at the hands of the Chinese Communists. And if Hong Kong was magically in the USA, those HK protestors would be the ones whom the police would break their ass to protect both lives and property, kind of like those gun-toting COVID protestors in that photo.

Do you know that Mandarin is not the  native language of Hong Kong? That just as many speak English as speak Mandarin? Do you think the Beijing elites see HongKong residents who don’t speak mandarin an “non-minority?”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Raz'r said:

Do you know that Mandarin is not the  native language of Hong Kong? That just as many speak English as speak Mandarin? Do you think the Beijing elites see HongKong residents who don’t speak mandarin an “non-minority?”

Wait, the main spoken languages of Hong Kong are English and Cantonese. Out of maybe a hundred Hong Kongers whom I've known in my life, none of them used Mandarin. Mandarin is a mainlanders' dialect.

Beijing "elites" have their own version of Mandarin, there are undoubtedly more than a few Beijing snobs who see even regular Mandarin speakers.as hillbillies, let alone Cantonese speakers. What's your point?

The protests in Hong Kong are a product of the ethnic and cultural majority in Hong Kong. And you can argue all you like about Hong Kong, but the Tiananmen protests over the last few days are another example of a Hong Kong populace that is NOT under any significant amount of Chinese control ...

ap_19243491860007_wide-f49ede48bfa4cb0b6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dunno. 

We'll find out in November.

Unless Trump wins and then it will be at least a year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are the votes going to be counted before Trump declares victory?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this