Sign in to follow this  
Mid

Black Lives Matter

7 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

So much fail.  Your own legal expert elk said that requiring training to exercise a fundamental right is illegal.  So be it.  

However, I'm sure you and clean will both be fine with a waiting period and a background check imposed on the right to vote as well.  

It already exists, it's called "registration." They check for felonies, residence, citizenship, age, etc.

47 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

So you finally agree that requirements for training on 2A rights are illegal?  

Have you ever heard me say otherwise?  

21 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

So much fail.  Your own legal expert elk said that requiring training to exercise a fundamental right is illegal.  So be it.  

However, I'm sure you and clean will both be fine with a waiting period and a background check imposed on the right to vote as well.  

1) not an expert in anything, although I am taking a class next month that will make me a Certified Mergers and Acquisitions Advisor.

2) Time, place, and manner restrictions are appropriate for all fundamental rights, if narrowly drawn.  Have a problem with this?  Talk to SCOTUS, not the SA forum.

Two dead teenagers in the CHOP.

Police not involved so I guess it doesn't matter.

13 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Two dead teenagers in the CHOP.

Police not involved so I guess it doesn't matter.

How many lived?  I am always amazed how many people are obsessed with a place they don't live or visit. A friend asked about about his the other day, what did I think about it. My answer, I really didn't think about it.

YMMV

7 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

I am always amazed how many people are obsessed with a place they don't live or visit.

So very American.

9 hours ago, Burning Man said:

We are currently starting too late because the focus is on getting blacks into college while pretty much completely ignoring working with parents and pregnant mothers and early childhood development.  I would like to shift the focus to prenatal care and parental education to teach them the importance of nutrition, reading, etc.  Head Start programs attempt to do that, but they only deal with the kid and very rarely with the parent.  It has to start at the parent.

Maybe where you live. 

In my blue City, we spend a lot of time & money helping pregnant women & new parents be better parents:  

https://growingupnyc.cityofnewyork.us/programs/nurse-family-partnership/

https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/health/neighborhood-health/healthy-start-brooklyn.page

https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/acs/pdf/about/2017/ResourceGuideExpectantParentingYouth.pdf

etc, etc, etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, d'ranger said:

How many lived?  I am always amazed how many people are obsessed with a place they don't live or visit. A friend asked about about his the other day, what did I think about it. My answer, I really didn't think about it.

YMMV

Actually, I've been to Seattle, never lived there.  Did spend some time in Yakima.

But, why all the riots because of a killing there?

I've been to Chicago too.  How about these three from last weekend?

Chicago-victims.jpg

3 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Actually, I've been to Seattle, never lived there.  Did spend some time in Yakima.

How's Trump's shroom taste today?

On 6/28/2020 at 10:37 PM, Mrleft8 said:

In fact, I believe that all memorials grandstanding war or glorifying it should be removed. I'm not talking about memorial walls, or cemeteries, but Pershing on his horse, Roosevelt like wise. Giant spiked cannons at the corners of cemeteries... these have no pace in civil society, especially not cemeteries.

I disagree.

2 hours ago, Saorsa said:

Chicago-victims.jpg

No caucasians involved.  Nothing to protest there.

4 hours ago, d'ranger said:

YMMV

Pretty much why all the protests are occurring.  

On 6/30/2020 at 3:27 PM, mikewof said:

Do you have children?

The 2-year-gap that Cal20sailor describes is a result of poverty. What you describe is punitive, and thus little good will come of punitive actions against law-abiding citizens.

Exactly, household income rules and the correlation with academic achievement is near 1.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Keith said:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jul/1/darryl-daniels-clay-county-sheriff-vows-deputize-g/

oh oh.
Don’t go to clay county to protest, the sheriff has a plan. 

He’s wearing a white cowboy hat, so In America he’s a good guy, right ? 

Not sure how much will come up in a search but he has been under investigation for corruption for quite a while.

The results are in.... BLM's war on the police has resulted in a surge criminal activity in cities across America. The taking of the black lives BLM pretends to defend are up all over as police refrain from discretionary enforcement. The worst is probably yet to come as city officials work to defund their police departments in the middle of the crime wave.

• Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Dog said:

The results are in.... BLM's war on the police has resulted in a surge criminal activity in cities across America. The taking of the black lives BLM pretends to defend are up all over as police refrain from discretionary enforcement. The worst is probably yet to come as city officials work to defund their police departments in the middle of the crime wave.

Well well, aren't you just a little ray of fucking sunshine

And a beacon of honesty, of course

- DSK

10 hours ago, Mid said:

He's admitting he is not going to be able to do the job he was elected to do.

Who will be responsible for the liability of these newly minted "deputies"?

A friend responded to my comment about this on FB by saying "This is the south, this shit happens here".

7 hours ago, Dog said:

Is that Tucker or Hannity? Just curious as nothing like that is occurring in Texas. When I spend a few minutes on each cable news channel the FOX ones are always screeching about law and order while BBC, CNN and MSNBC are focused on the pandemic.

Feel free to actually provide some of those results that are in, not holding my breath.

10 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Is that Tucker or Hannity? Just curious as nothing like that is occurring in Texas. When I spend a few minutes on each cable news channel the FOX ones are always screeching about law and order while BBC, CNN and MSNBC are focused on the pandemic.

Feel free to actually provide some of those results that are in, not holding my breath.

In Minneapolis, shootings have more than doubled this year compared to last. Nearly half of all those shootings have occurred since George Floyd’s death”.

In Chicago, 18 people were killed and 47 wounded in drive- and walk-by shootings last weekend.

In Baltimore, homicides are higher so far this year than in 2019, which had the highest homicide rate on record for that city”.

New York City’s homicide rate is at a five year high; the number of shooting victims was up over 42 percent through June 21 compared with the same period in 2019. The number of shootings in the first three weeks of June was over twice that of the same period in 2019”.

https://www.city-journal.org/ferguson-effect-inner-cities

You can tell how broken up dog is over all those dead urban dwellers.  So nice of him to 'think of the blacks'.

12 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

You can tell how broken up dog is over all those dead urban dwellers.  So nice of him to 'think of the blacks'.

Dog doesn't give a shit about black bodies, unless he can use them to score political points.

18 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

It's clear who's doesn't give a shit about it.

6 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Dog doesn't give a shit about black bodies, unless he can use them to score political points.

Yeah...make it about me....Fuck off

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

Yeah...make it about me....Fuck off

When you pretend to care about black bodies, it sorta becomes about you.

Well, at least what you do or don't care about.

Just now, Bus Driver said:

When you pretend to care about black bodies, it sorta becomes about you.

No...You're the one pretending. It's fucking pathetic how you always go personal when you've got nothing.

3 minutes ago, Dog said:

No...You're the one pretending. It's fucking pathetic how you always go personal when you've got nothing.

Fuck you, and your indignation at "personal".  The last time you made it about me, I pointed out your hypocrisy.

If you wanna make it personal about my profession or city I love, go right the fuck ahead.

Just stop crying like a little bitch when it gets returned.

3 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Fuck you, and your indignation at "personal".  The last time you made it about me, I pointed out your hypocrisy.

If you wanna make it personal about my profession or city I love, go right the fuck ahead.

Just stop crying like a little bitch when it gets returned.

Can't make a case, attack the person. Fucking juvenile.

1 minute ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Fido is melting down.

Good.

It really is sad.  He didn't used to be such a Trump Dick Sucker.

31 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

He’s just vomiting Koch brothers propaganda.

Good one...child

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

The cult of white victimhood is a powerful drug. It turns adults into screaming toddlers.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

In Minneapolis, shootings have more than doubled this year compared to last. Nearly half of all those shootings have occurred since George Floyd’s death”.

In Chicago, 18 people were killed and 47 wounded in drive- and walk-by shootings last weekend.

In Baltimore, homicides are higher so far this year than in 2019, which had the highest homicide rate on record for that city”.

New York City’s homicide rate is at a five year high; the number of shooting victims was up over 42 percent through June 21 compared with the same period in 2019. The number of shootings in the first three weeks of June was over twice that of the same period in 2019”.

https://www.city-journal.org/ferguson-effect-inner-cities

This is considered a right right site, mostly truthful and with that in mind: Attributing everything to BLM protests? If so why don't we see this in every city that has been protesting? Seattle? Houston? DC?  It's that lazy broad brushing that doesn't take into consideration the black unemployment of almost 50%, effects of lockdowns, pandemic deaths etc.  I watch enough FOX to see the flames of hatred fanned nightly, easy to see you are a connoisseur.

But don't let me rain on your Daily Outrage parade.

edit: never mind I just did. carry on.

• Like 1

I’m temped to ask who is making money during these times.  Could be a clue to some of the motivation of certain involved parties. 

Media outlets is an easy one.  
The usual pontificators are another obvious one 

who else?

1 minute ago, Windward said:

I’m temped to ask who is making money during these times.  Could be a clue to some of the motivation of certain involved parties. 

Media outlets is an easy one.  
The usual pontificators are another obvious one 

who else?

BLM is raking it in. 

"What starts as a movement becomes a business and then a racket".

28 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

He’s been swallowing mushroom so long he doesn’t remember what good tastes like....

Just now, Dog said:

BLM is raking it in. 

Ahh, look at the jealousy

Just now, Raz'r said:

He’s been swallowing mushroom so long he doesn’t remember what good tastes like....

Pathetic

I'm reminded of that old joke in which a dog is observed licking his balls and someone says "If I could do that, I'd never leave the house."

Then, why does Dog feel the need to lick President Trump's balls?

On 7/1/2020 at 12:15 AM, Rok Dog said:

I disagree.

You'd love our zoo.  We have a couple cannons at the driveway entrance to remind you of the rebellion of the slave states.

16 minutes ago, Dog said:

BLM is raking it in. 

Cool, I wanna get in on their IPO

Since my stock broker is a black guy, this could be when my ship comes in!

- DSK

17 minutes ago, Dog said:

BLM is raking it in. 

Your boy Shitstain has probably raked in more than BLM

but you like dead negros, it makes you feel superior.

13 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

I'm reminded of that old joke in which a dog is observed licking his balls and someone says "If I could do that, I'd never leave the house."

Then, why does Dog feel the need to lick President Trump's balls?

I'm reminded that the person who wrote this teaches our children.

13 hours ago, d'ranger said:

This is considered a right right site, mostly truthful and with that in mind: Attributing everything to BLM protests? If so why don't we see this in every city that has been protesting? Seattle? Houston? DC?  It's that lazy broad brushing that doesn't take into consideration the black unemployment of almost 50%, effects of lockdowns, pandemic deaths etc.  I watch enough FOX to see the flames of hatred fanned nightly, easy to see you are a connoisseur.

D...I found somethin on Seattle crime.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/02/seattle-sees-525-percent-spike-in-crime-thanks-to-chop-mayor-durkan/

14 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Cool, I wanna get in on their IPO

Since my stock broker is a black guy, this could be when my ship comes in!

- DSK

If your ship hasn't come in by now, it isn't coming in.

2 minutes ago, jzk said:

If your ship hasn't come in by now, it isn't coming in.

You think Trump is going to crash the economy even worse than the virus is doing it for him?

I agree, but it will go back up again.

BTW the point you missed is way WAY over there->

- DSK

1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

You think Trump is going to crash the economy even worse than the virus is doing it for him?

I agree, but it will go back up again.

BTW the point you missed is way WAY over there->

- DSK

Yeah, your post is completely non-responsive.  It is almost as if you meant to reply to someone else, or you have no idea what you are even talking about.

45 minutes ago, astro said:

image.png.ccebbfd11c91631c251b4fd996052737.png

Trump is a protectionist, anti-trade, big government, big spending authoritarian that thinks government is the answer to everyone's problem.  You know, a lefty much more in line with your politics than mine.

35 minutes ago, jzk said:

Trump is a protectionist, anti-trade, big government, big spending authoritarian that thinks government is the answer to everyone's problem.  You know, a lefty much more in line with your politics than mine.

Well, the real difference is that Trump thinks the problem is that not enough people are cheering for him and he's not getting enough money. Big government is certainly an answer to that problem. He doesn't have any actual principles.

- DSK

4 hours ago, Dog said:

Oh, that sounds "personal".

50 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Oh, that sounds "personal".

Only for those who think teachers should promote civil debate.

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

That’s the bad faith cancel culture Republican bitch we know you are.

Gonna burn a cross tomorrow?

This thread is about the BLM movement and of course some (Dog) want it shift it to crime attributing any and all crime to the protestors. Never mind that daily reports of police brutality and corruption come to light - I could point out that 6 Houston narc cops just got charged with 15 felonies and the entire department is under multiple investigations but I won't, oh, never mind I did.

Or the Bar Lives Matter protests from bar owners in Texas.  Or any other attempt to discredit a long overdue pulling back the curtain on bad cops who never face anything more than some paid leave.  While I am mostly a union supporter the police unions have abused that power and authority to allow bad cops to evade any repercussions for their actions. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.  The movement hasn't gone away, reforming police departments won't result in a crime wave and all the Hannity/Carlson/Anglehead rants change nothing.

15 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

This thread is about the BLM movement and of course some (Dog) want it shift it to crime attributing any and all crime to the protestors.  Never mind that daily reports of police brutality and corruption come to light - I could point out that 6 Houston narc cops just got charged with 15 felonies and the entire department is under multiple investigations but I won't, oh, never mind I did.

Or the Bar Lives Matter protests from bar owners in Texas.  Or any other attempt to discredit a long overdue pulling back the curtain on bad cops who never face anything more than some paid leave.  While I am mostly a union supporter the police unions have abused that power and authority to allow bad cops to evade any repercussions for their actions. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.  The movement hasn't gone away, reforming police departments won't result in a crime wave and all the Hannity/Carlson/Anglehead rants change nothing.

Any fair minded reader can see that the subject most want to shift the focus of this thread to, is me.

To put us back on track let me propose that if black lives really mattered to BLM...

They would protest both police brutality and black on black crime.

They would support allowing urban black students to attend schools that would actually educate them.

They would not incite the destruction of black businesses and communities.

They would stand against illegal immigration that suppresses wages and domestic employment.

They would encourage intact black families and behaviors that lead to success, they would discourage behaviors that lead to failure, poverty and worse.

They would support law enforcement including positive reforms not try to defund or abolish it.

2 hours ago, Dog said:

Are you exactly like your online persona when interacting in real life?  Do you think everyone here is this way in public? 

Am I to assume you believe me incapable of carrying on polite and respectful discourse with my students?

This is Political Anarchy.  Not Nicey-nice Anarchy.  Sack up or go somewhere else.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

Any fair minded reader can see that the subject most want to shift the focus of this thread to, is me.

To put us back on track let me propose that if black lives really mattered to BLM... 

They would protest both police brutality and black on black crime. (#1)

They would support allowing urban black students to attend schools that would actually educate them. (#2)

They would not incite the destruction of black businesses and communities. (#3)

They would stand against illegal immigration that suppresses wages and domestic employment. (#4)

They would encourage intact black families and behaviors that lead to success, they would discourage behaviors that lead to failure, poverty and worse. (#5)

They would support law enforcement including positive reforms not try to defund or abolish it. (#6)

(#1) BLM has a specific mission - police brutality visited upon black bodies.  There are plenty of other organizations dedicated to addressing other issues facing the black community.   Why do you feel entitled to dismiss them because they don't conform to your expectations?

(#2) See #1.

(#3) See #1.

(#4) See #1.

(#5) See #1.

(#6) See #1.

BLM is keeping their mission specific and distinct.  It doesn't matter whether you approve of that, or not. 

2 hours ago, Dog said:

t if black lives really mattered to BLM...

They don't need your input on their mission statement, and they don't care about your definition of what 'matters'.  You're not one of those folks who insists that the Ed can't moderate his site because 'it's called Arnachy derp!" are you?

8 hours ago, Dog said:

Lectures on civility from the Right . . whose party is led by the most uncivil person on the planet. 

But to be fair to Mr. @Dog , personally he is mostly civil, even if almost always egregiously, fractaly wrong. 

Which is why I did not call him a Reichista - and if I did so in the past, I apologize. 

10 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Lectures on civility from the Right . . whose party is led by the most uncivil person on the planet. 

But to be fair to Mr. @Dog , personally he is mostly civil, even if almost always egregiously, fractaly wrong. 

Which is why I did not call him a Reichista - and if I did so in the past, I apologize. 

It's true, he's civil. And I might add, that as far as I know, 100% of the participants in Sailing Anarchy are sufficiently civil to neither plan nor participate in a genocide, the way actual members of the Reichstag did.

The BLM bunch is having a field day in my little city. It’s going to be a little embarrassing when they realize the cop who pulled the trigger is black. He’s a good cop too. 

22 hours ago, Bus Driver said:
22 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Why do you need to make this about the poster who is pointing out the facts here?  The fact is that crime is up as a result of this "war on po-leece".  It's merely pointing out the unintended consequences of the poorly thought out DEFUND initiative.  

Why is that^^ not a legitimate discussion point rather than the messenger himself?  

21 hours ago, d'ranger said:

Seattle?  What about the CHOP?  Seems like the violence there was a direct result of the lack of Po-Leece doing Po-Leece stuff.  

3 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Why do you need to make this about the poster who is pointing out the facts here?  The fact is that crime is up as a result of this "war on po-leece".  It's merely pointing out the unintended consequences of the poorly thought out DEFUND initiative.  

Why is that^^ not a legitimate discussion point rather than the messenger himself?  

Why is it not legitimate to question the legitimacy of a poster's outrage when it is obvious it is fake?  Doesn't that bear on a poster's message?

12 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Why is it not legitimate to question the legitimacy of a poster's outrage when it is obvious it is fake?  Doesn't that bear on a poster's message?

It's fake that violent crime is up in cities since the BLM protests?  If so, then yes.  But most of what I read says that it isn't fake.  The same thing happened in the wake of the backlash against the po-leece after Ferguson and then in chicago.  

Edit to add:  I don't think anyone (even Dog) is saying that ALL violent crime increases are due to BLM protests and the resultant po-leece pull back.  But to say that *none* is attributed to the protests and the defund movement, then your clients should be asking for a refund on your billable hours, because you must have faked your JD.  

3 hours ago, Dog said:

They would support allowing urban black students to attend schools that would actually educate them.

They would not incite the destruction of black businesses and communities.

They would stand against illegal immigration that suppresses wages and domestic employment.

They would encourage intact black families and behaviors that lead to success, they would discourage behaviors that lead to failure, poverty and worse.

They would support law enforcement including positive reforms not try to defund or abolish it.

Lotsa white lefties seem to want the blacks to carry their water.

It's only proper.

12 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

It's fake that violent crime is up in cities since the BLM protests?  

Don't tell me you don't know how to figure out which noun an adjective modifies in a sentence. Did I say a single thing about crime in that post? 

24 minutes ago, Monkey said:

The BLM bunch is having a field day in my little city. It’s going to be a little embarrassing when they realize the cop who pulled the trigger is black. He’s a good cop too. 

What incident are you talking about??

3 hours ago, Dog said:

A better label than "defund" might be "de-militarize" 

De-militarization of the police really needs to happen. 

Police militarization fails to protect officers and targets black ...

This shows what happens all too often with militarized police . .  (interesting time lapse video too) 

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/06/26/opinion/blm-protests-police-violence.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage&fbclid=IwAR3vtyUZxjpKkz9OXrwkhRWtqTu-XbQ0RjYynLPslO8DDdoc3xX2o3_Ze58

• Like 1

And the usual suspects continue to state that any and all increase in crime is attributed to BLM. But they aren't racists. Now can we get back to how the BLM is raking it in? Did they get a contract to rake the national forests? Am I going out on a limb here? 

• Like 1

Speaking of a BLM incident, when do the BLM protests for this incident of po-leece brutality start?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/02/us/miami-dade-police-officer-struck-woman-airport/index.html

"You acting like you Black," Anderson says to Rodriguez, before apparently correcting herself: "You acting like you White when you're really Black." 

It's unclear why she mentions race. She is Black. Details about Rodriguez's race weren't immediately released.

Officers had to forcibly grab her hair and keep her face pointing forward to prevent her from spitting on them, the affidavit says.

POC on POC violence apparently is not terribly protest worthy.

1 minute ago, d'ranger said:

And the usual suspects continue to state that any and all increase in crime is attributed to BLM. But they aren't racists.

That's not true.  No one has said that.

1 minute ago, Burning Man said:

That's not true.  No one has said that.

You might want to check with Dog. And nice going finding one incident to post about. Guess what? There are some real assholes in the BLM, just like there are here.

It never ends.

4 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

A better label than "defund" might be "de-militarize" 

De-militarization of the police really needs to happen. 

I have said that many times (de-militarize rather than defund) but been corrected by the elk like rzer that defund is the correct term and they can use any word they want.  Sure they can, but words have meaning and consequences.  Just ask Jim Clyburn and his 
"Burn Baby Burn" cohorts how that worked out for them back in the 60s.  

Boy howdy, that phrase "defund the police" sure does seem to make rightie heads explode.

If only there were a black celebrity who was as greedy & stupid & as big an attention whore as Trump, he or she could ride this wave to the top! Maybe not make it all the way to the Presidency, but if he (or she) could keep the hits coming on these offensive phrases, they could revive a flagging media career as the darling of the intellectual Left!

- DSK

Just now, d'ranger said:

And nice going finding one incident to post about.

I didn't find it.  I heard it on NPR yesterday on my commute.  It's not getting a lot of air time so far though.  

1 minute ago, Burning Man said:

I didn't find it.  I heard it on NPR yesterday on my commute.  It's not getting a lot of air time so far though.  

I didn't realize that CNN was posting here with your ID. Is there a point? She was arrested and he is terminated. Is this a BLM issue or you just doing a Dog?

20 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

What incident are you talking about??

Just google black man shot in Sheboygan, WI. That should fill you in. I’ve already been deposed. (I’ve been arrested by the cop involved.

1 minute ago, d'ranger said:

I didn't realize that CNN was posting here with your ID. Is there a point? She was arrested and he is terminated. Is this a BLM issue or you just doing a Dog?

Yes, it is a BLM issue because had that been a white officer who slapped a black woman exhibiting her behavior - there would have been huge outrage even despite being fired. 

I personally don't think the POC (Po-leece man of Color) should have been fired.  One of the LEO training experts that NPR interviewed yesterday said the open handed slap is a valuable and approved tool as a diversion if the subject is getting aggressive and making physical contact, like her head butt.  I think an investigation to see if the slap went too far was in order, but a summary firing in this case was/is BS.  

48 minutes ago, Monkey said:

BLM is not focused on police brutality by white cops.  They are focused on police brutality.  Sorry for your confusion.  But, not really.

2 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Just google black man shot in Sheboygan, WI. That should fill you in. I’ve already been deposed. (I’ve been arrested by the cop involved.

Interesting. 

https://abc7chicago.com/sheboygan-police-shooting-today-kevan-ruffin-wi/6294798/

Sheboygan shooting: Wisconsin officer shoots, kills Black man brandishing knives

SHEBOYGAN, Wis. -- A Wisconsin police officer shot and killed a Black man on Thursday after the man allegedly chased a woman with a pair of knives, though the man's family said police knew he had psychiatric issues and that they don't think he would have been killed if he wasn't Black.

The Sheboygan man's family identified him as 32-year-old Kevan Ruffin, Sheboygan Press Media reported

Christopher Domagalski, the police chief of the city north of Milwaukee along Lake Michigan, said that the county dispatch center got a call around 5:50 a.m. about a man armed with a pair of three-pronged martial arts knives running at a woman in the street.

The responding officer tried to talk to Ruffin from across the street, but Ruffin went after him with his knives, Domagalski said. The officer tried to use his stun gun on Ruffin but was forced to shoot him with his service weapon, he said.

Authorities have not released the officer's name or race.

Typical cunt media..... they have to make a point of the victims race but if the officer had been white - the headlines would have been:  "White officer guns down black man for no reason".

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

BLM is not focused on police brutality by white cops.  They are focused on police brutality.  Sorry for your confusion.  But, not really.

But they're NOT focused on just police brutality that doesn't involve a white cop.  As evadent.  

Actually, the confusion is on them. They bussed in people from all over the state last night. Kind of sad.