Sign in to follow this  
Mid

Black Lives Matter

I used to live in Oakland CA around 35 years ago. I wasn't American so I chose the 49 ers as my team to to piss off my local tough neighhood mates who still followed the Raiders even though they had moved to LA largely because they hated the 49ers so bad.

Wind forward around 8 years ago long left the country but still followed the 49ers for some weird reason. I couldn't help noticing this mixed race kid at Quarterback of all places with a tough life history. I became a fan. 

Shocked as fuck when he ignored the anthem around 2 years after Superbowl. I had no idea what it meant 10,000 miles away 

Just by himself refusing to stand for the national anthem. It got political and all went to shit incl his career when the orangeclown arrived.

Now, just one athlete refuses to kneel during anthem. In course of weeks, a complete collapse of an American ritual.

Colin Kaepernick won. 

EebCdTiXgAgDpOK.png

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Defending birtherism :lol:

Roger Corsi holds firm , to this day.

It's a good thing all he did was open fire at the police. Just imagine what might've happened to him if he'd
1. been accused of passing off a counterfeit $20 bill,
2. informed the officer he was carrying and had a concealed carry permit,
3. been sleeping in his own bed when the police raided the wrong house,
4. been playing with a toy gun,
5. Been selling loose cigarettes.

Screen Shot 2020-08-03 at 3.07.24 PM.png

• Like 1

knee.jpg

43 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

1BFFAF7E-157B-4B1E-9862-26BC6925D382.jpeg

Well John Adams sided with the soldiers and then what happened?

44 minutes ago, Dog said:

He then voted to adopt  the Declaration of Independence and proclaimed the king to be an unfit ruler of a free people. 

46 minutes ago, Dog said:

Abraham Lincoln over came a number of adversities to become our 16th president.  And they shot him.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

The he realized rioting is what you need

The Dye is cast: The People have passed the River and cutt away the Bridge: last Night Three Cargoes of Tea, were emptied into the Harbour. This is the grandest, Event, which has ever yet happened Since, the Controversy, with Britain, opened!” He added, “The Sublimity of it, charms me!”

Swan gives Trump four open-ended opportunities to demonstrate his knowledge of John Lewis’s life and accomplishments, and all he can pull is “he chose not to come to my inauguration” and “no one has done more for Black Americans than me.”

He is a cunt ....and this is very spooky.

John Lewis's death just got really weird for anyone who grew up watching the "Troubles" in Northern Ireland, an even weirder name for a full blood civil war that lasted for around 25 years up until 1998. 

The civil rights issue in Nth Ireland was both sectarian (Catholic v Protestants) and political. Nationalists wanting to rejoin the Republic of Ireland (partitioned in 1921) and Unionists remaining with Britain. The Nationalists/Catholics were the oppressed and the British state backed the Unionists/Protestants. The civil rights movement in Nth Ireland was inspired by civil rights movement in the US coinciding around the height in the US's troubled year of 1968.

- In Alabama in 1965, state troopers confronted civil rights marchers including John Lewis, the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. urging residents of Gee’s Bend to vote, and fed a continuing fight over a small ferry. A fight that would last for decades.

- In Nth Ireland 4 years later in early 1972 there was a civil rights march in Londonderry (Nationalists call Derry) protesting the internment without trial of nationalists and or anyone suspected of having links to the Provisional Irish Republican Army (IRA).

That march was stopped outside town by British troops and Unionist police. An Irish Social Democrat politician and civil rights campaigner called John Hume was leading it. 

- So we have two John's, one black, one white, one a politician and one a future one, both doing the same thing in a different time and place.

- A few weeks after the Gees Bend march another civil rights march was supposed to go from Selma to the Alabama capital in Montgomery to protest the shooting death of a local activist.

John Lewis was also there and got his head cracked in by state troopers like many ending up in hospital. That day in Selma is called "Bloody Sunday."

- In Derry a week after the failed civil rights march another occured being led by John Hume. This time ending with 15 unarmed civilians being shot and killed by British paratroopers.  That day in Derry is called "Bloody Sunday."

- So two John's and two Bloody Sundays. 

- Following the Alabama Sunday America broke out into years of civil unrest, assasinations of King and Kennedy, the Black Power movement, salutes at Olymics and shooting of 3 students at Kent State in 1970 by the National Guard. With interludes it has now started again.

- Following the Derry Sunday, in fact that very evening the IRA were inundated with volunteers, both men and women. The Civil Rights movement ended that Sunday and the "Troubles" started. This bloody conflict would not end for 26 years. There are still difficulties today between Nationalists and Unionists.

- Both men went on to have stellar public service careers unwaving in the principles they both held from the time of those two seperate incidents of the same name many years ago.

- Hume onto being one Ireland’s most significant political figures. He was the architect of  the Good Friday Agreement that saw an end to the Troubles in 1998 and was awarded the Nobel peace prize amoungst many others.

- John Lewis died 2 weeks ago, John Hume died 2 days ago.

Now that's all pretty spooky. 

RIP.... where the word peace is no better placed beside the names of these two great Johns.

The two Johns on the Derry Peace Bridge in 2013.

EefBX4HXgAUlyUw.thumb.jpeg.efa742c7b32c9f6223cde0ae77188695.jpeg

• Like 1

BT.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

BT.jpg

Wrong!  ALL Tits matter.

My problem with girls with big tits is they almost always have big everything else - ass, belly, arms, thighs, etc.  Natural ones, anyway.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Burning Man said:

Wrong!  ALL Tits matter.

My problem with girls with big tits is they almost always have big everything else - ass, belly, arms, thighs, etc.  Natural ones, anyway.  

Gotta have a frame to support the mass

2 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Wrong!  ALL Tits matter.

Kinda like how pilots always have small dicks?

5 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

She just wishes they were brains.

Somehow, I doubt that....

Her partners might, though, the morning after.

FKT

On 8/3/2020 at 9:46 AM, jack_sparrow said:

I used to live in Oakland CA around 35 years ago. I wasn't American so I chose the 49 ers as my team to to piss off my local tough neighhood mates who still followed the Raiders even though they had moved to LA largely because they hated the 49ers so bad.

Wind forward around 8 years ago long left the country but still followed the 49ers for some weird reason. I couldn't help noticing this mixed race kid at Quarterback of all places with a tough life history. I became a fan. 

Shocked as fuck when he ignored the anthem around 2 years after Superbowl. I had no idea what it meant 10,000 miles away 

Just by himself refusing to stand for the national anthem. It got political and all went to shit incl his career when the orangeclown arrived.

Now, just one athlete refuses to kneel during anthem. In course of weeks, a complete collapse of an American ritual.

Colin Kaepernick won. 

EebCdTiXgAgDpOK.png

BFDC6154-CBAE-40C6-8E20-9A405C309134.jpeg

^^^^^^^^^^ That was because the military was still segregated in WWII and that was a whites only beach ...plus upon returning home African Americans soldiers were denied full access to G.I. Bill benefits...so thought fuck it.  

38 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Once again, you prove you choose not to grasp what the kneeling is about.  Willful ignorance Is far worse than simply not knowing.

It shows avoidance and contempt for learning.  You choose to remain woefully uninformed.  I feel sorry for anyone who encounters you.

5 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Once again, you prove you choose not to grasp what the kneeling is about.  Willful ignorance Is far worse than simply not knowing.

It shows avoidance and contempt for learning.  You choose to remain woefully uninformed.  I feel sorry for anyone who encounters you.

I don’t mind kneeling on their own time and place

On 8/5/2020 at 7:45 PM, Burning Man said:

Wrong!  ALL Tits matter.

So not true.

On 8/6/2020 at 6:07 AM, BravoBravo said:

I don’t mind kneeling on their own time and place

It is their time and place.  

9 minutes ago, Mark K said:

It is their time and place.  

No it is not!

Hi Everyone,

Regardless your take on BLM or politics, would you consider signing the following petition for Jamarion Robinson? It's on the Whitehouse.gov website.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/justice-jamarion-robinson-0

Regardless our opinions about Trump, about pro-BLM and about anti-BLM, Jamarion Robinson deserves a second official look. Here is some background of his case, he needed a social worker, not heavily armed assassins with flash grenades and semi-automatic weapons ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Jamarion_Robinson

Thank you ... it needs 100,000 within 30 days to move up to analysis.

5 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

No it is not!

Sure it is. No one is forcing you to watch it or spend money on it.

Once this shit I stopped watching football because for me that was a place to enjoy and not think about politics and SJWs.  I haven’t even watched the last couple of super bowls.     

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rok Dog said:

Once this shit I stopped watching football because for me that was a place to enjoy and not think about politics and SJWs.  I haven’t even watched the last couple of super bowls.     

Well it sure doesn't take much for you to give up something, I mean the protests were just so overpowering at the start of every game.

just curious, what would it take to give up PA?  Asking for a friend.

Once this shit I stopped watching football because for me that was a place to enjoy and not think about politics and SJWs. 

So sorry to inconvenience you with the world. 

Can anyone say “snowflake?”

7 hours ago, mikewof said:

Hi Everyone,

Regardless your take on BLM or politics, would you consider signing the following petition for Jamarion Robinson? It's on the Whitehouse.gov website.

Regardless our opinions about Trump, about pro-BLM and about anti-BLM, Jamarion Robinson deserves a second official look. Here is some background of his case, he needed a social worker, not heavily armed assassins with flash grenades and semi-automatic weapons ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Jamarion_Robinson

Thank you ... it needs 100,000 within 30 days to move up to analysis.

Bump, please sign. It takes 30 seconds. It's my daughter's petition.

Does anyone know the rules on Whitehouse.gov? Are the Aussies and Kiwis allowed to sign? It's an important issue. A young man was killed by Atlanta police and in the opinions of many, a thorough investigation was not conducted.

Coca Cola tells me that Black Lives Matter. Coca Cola has made billions of dollars on their Black customers. So tell me, James Quincy, do you love the Black community of Atlanta, Georgia? Your employees? Your workers? Your customers? When you moved from England to the Bible Belt and The Deep American South, did you fall in love with it the way I did, a kid from Colorado when even a can of Shasta was a luxury? (But cousin Wally and I threw them up in the air anyway under the two oak trees, biggest trees on the block.)

James Quincy, don't hire a bunch of celebrities to tell me that Black Lives Matter to you. You get on the horn, and you ask some questions about Jamarion Robinson. Ask your friends at the club, ask your friends on the loading dock, ask that kid on the loading dock who had his life pass in front of his eyes because he's now terrified of the Atlanta Police because he's so black you can't see that motherfucker with a flashlight. You ask him if Black Lives Matter and of he knows someone who knew Janarion, or even Elijah. And then you make up your mind if Black Lives Matter to Coca Cola, or if you're willing to lose the support of your Black customers, and turn Coca-Cola into the Shasta of the new millennium.

What was that line in Blade Runner? "You know the score Decker, if you're not in, your little people."

James, if you don't want to drive around a dented farm truck and eat Kraft, you'll get behind this one ... the poor boy had bullet holes in the center of his hands where they pumped him full of lead while he was pleading for his life.

That's not America anymore, Jamesy. In America we let the unions deal with criminals like that. Teamsters? Fine. Police Brotherhood? Fine. But this shit has to end. You want to be a yank, Jamesy? Make this shit happen, you'll live and die a fucking yank. Hell, I'll spill a Tecate in your honor if Coca Cola gets off its ass on the Jamarion Robinson shooting.

The Whitehouse will see if James Quincy signs that petition. And they'll see it of AJ Foyt signs it, and Mike Wofsey signs it, and Frenchie, DRanger, that political science professor dude, Steamer, Gator, Normy, and a lot of my friends here who I met in person and won't use their real names, because that's their business. The exception is the CEO of Coxa Cola, whom I've never actually met, and AJ Foyt, who is the single greatest human alive on the planet today and helped make me the man I am today. AJ would sign it, because AJ once told me that his daddy told him to always do what's right. And this is right.

Jamarion's mama deserves this.

On 8/5/2020 at 7:45 AM, d'ranger said:

Abraham Lincoln over came a number of adversities to become our 16th president.  And they shot him.

JFK was going to hobble the Fed.  And they shot him.

On 8/4/2020 at 6:00 AM, BravoBravo said:

knee.jpg

Whose county was he invading at the time?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Can anyone say “snowflake?”

14-4-snowflake.jpg

Sanded down the exterior wood on the boat today. More sanding tomorrow.

14-4-snowflake.jpg

It's at 1,000 signatures. We're doing great, if we see an average of a 20% increase each day we'll hit 100,000 by the end of the month.

We have to spread like COVID, but faster, we only have a month to hit 100,000, It took even Mother Nature's most hardcore virus a few months to hit a hundred large. We have to do it in less than a month.

Put this in your Facebooks and tell your drinking clubs with the sailing problems to sign. This isn't about politics, it isn't about Trump. We can all get behind this, we just want Black lives to matter so that all lives can truly matter, and it's real and not just a faded sticker on a skateboard ...

(by the way, I stole this riff.)

7 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

mikey doing some data harvesting

He's using the old Jack trick of capturing IP addresses? What a dick. Glad I've thrown him on the ignore list.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Looks like a legit petition and url...? 

Data harvesting isn't Mike's style.  His shtick is being 100% transparent about who he is IRL, and taunting others for being anonymous. 

I signed it.  His daughter needs to learn how pointless petitions are, sooner or later.  Might as well get it over with now, while she's still young.

4 minutes ago, frenchie said:

His shtick is being 100% transparent about who he is IRL, and taunting others for being anonymous. 

His shtick is just as inauthentic as his analyses.  Nothing would surprise me about Mikey.

2 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

https://thehill.com/changing-america/respect/equality/511486-man-who-claims-to-be-kkk-leader-sentenced-to-six-years-for 

Well goll durn.  This fella needs a pardon. You can look at him and see that he is innocent. 

The Reich social media sites feature vehicles running down protesters, 

which they watch for entertainment - not kidding. 

Deplorable monsters 

3 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Cripes, you dipshit. It's on the Whitehouse.gov site. I don't have access to that site.

Just go sign it.

You're supposedly a lawyer, aren't you guys supposed to pretend to be interested in justice?

2 hours ago, Raz'r said:

He's using the old Jack trick of capturing IP addresses? What a dick. Glad I've thrown him on the ignore list.

Could you be any more stupid? The petition is on Whitehouse.gov, how in the world would I be able to capture anything from there?

It's a petition, because a young man was brutally murdered by police in a botched, warrantless raid. He had bullet holes in his hands where he surrendered, and the gun recovered on the scene which supposedly belonged to him didn't have his fingerprints and was actually inoperable. He had no priors other than some traffic misdemeanors. The marshalls and cops weren't wearing body cams and after they killed him, they handcuffed his lifeless body and dragged him down the stairs then threw flash grenades into the house to cover the scene. Then they left his body there for hours before even telling anyone what happened.

The fact that you think I care about your IP address more than the murder of Jamarion Robinson suggests that you are potentially a virulent racist, and you should sign that petition and get all of your friends to sign it in order to cleanse the blackened, heartless void where your soul should be.

10 minutes ago, mikewof said:

aren't you guys supposed to pretend to be interested in justice?

What does justice have to do with law ya dopey fuck?

2 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

The Reich social media sites feature vehicles running down protesters, 

which they watch for entertainment - not kidding. 

Deplorable monsters 

My daughter's petition is up to 2150, please ask all your lefty, liberal friends to sign the Jamarion Robinson petition.

You keep going on about the "Reichistas", this is a chance to really sock it to the "Reichistas" that you hate. So please sign and make sure all of your friends sign it.