Remodel

One month after opening, Covid 19 spiking

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, Raz'r said:
21 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Yes.  The current spike could have easily been mitigated (not stopped completely, but reduced) by simple personal responsibility and concern for others.  

Some hard ass leadership is what it took other countries.

Yes, and a population that generally is amenable to hard-ass leadership dictates.  That would not be the US.  You can't even keep your fucking liberal Kalifornian Sheep off the beaches when they have been told not too.  How well do you think the rest of 'Murica is going to comply with even stronger demands?  

Hint:  It ain't.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Yes, and a population that generally is amenable to hard-ass leadership dictates.  That would not be the US.  You can't even keep your fucking liberal Kalifornian Sheep off the beaches when they have been told not too.  How well do you think the rest of 'Murica is going to comply with even stronger demands?  

Hint:  It ain't.

Enough of them die, you'll see a change of attitude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, badlatitude said:

Enough of them die, you'll see a change of attitude.

The converse is true too...

  • Downvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, mikewof said:

The steroid thing you mentioned is interesting. Any idea what drives that? Usually steroids are outright life-savers for acute lung disorders. Variations on Prednisone and similar save some 50,000 people every year to COPD and asthma.

It might have been MERS, not SARS, where they found it was NOT useful.  I'm going from memory.  IIRC, it reduces inflammation, which is why it's usually standard, but it also impairs immune response?  Which, once they realized cytokine storms are part of the problem with this one... meant greenlight instead of redlight.

7 hours ago, astro said:

FIFY

image.thumb.png.17c4aa7c3c298b0128f70636b1cc283d.png

it's a bit messier (and a lot uglier) than that.  Inmates don't qualify for Medicaid or "Obamacare". 

https://www.healthcare.gov/incarcerated-people/

Prisons/jails are supposed to pick up the bill, but can charge the inmate co-pays and shit.  Most do:

https://khn.org/news/prisons-and-jails-forcing-inmates-to-cover-some-medical-care-costs/

and then, a lot of counties strategically release inmates to avoid paying for medical care:

https://www.propublica.org/article/these-sheriffs-release-sick-inmates-to-avoid-paying-their-hospital-bills

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

The converse is true too...

Do you have evidence that will be the case?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, badlatitude said:

Do you have evidence that will be the case?

Evidence is part of a fact-based reality.  BravoBravo is unfamiliar with that concept.

But, he can probably dig up some memes made by someone else to convey his feelings.

Of course, they will be drawn from laughably biased sources and little more than bullshit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bus Driver said:

Evidence is part of a fact-based reality.  BravoBravo is unfamiliar with that concept.

But, he can probably dig up some memes made by someone else to convey his feelings.

Of course, they will be drawn from laughably biased sources and little more than bullshit.

Oh, I agree. I was just trying to send him on a mad dash to find a meme that no one will pay attention to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

Evidence is part of a fact-based reality.  BravoBravo is unfamiliar with that concept.

But, he can probably dig up some memes made by someone else to convey his feelings.

Of course, they will be drawn from laughably biased sources and little more than bullshit.

Lol.. your sources are not only biased, they are deceitful and bald faced lies 

  • Downvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Lol.. your sources are not only biased, they are deceitful and bald faced lies 

Prove it.  Put up or shut up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Lol.. your sources are not only biased, they are deceitful and bald faced lies 

Republicans have a puzzling relationship with truth.  Why do you pretend to value it when your infidelity is legend?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

Enough of them die, you'll see a change of attitude.

Probably true.  Are you willing to become a China or even a Thailand or S. Korea in order to save more lives?  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BravoBravo said:
1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

Enough of them die, you'll see a change of attitude.

The converse is true too...

I'm not sure I understand this.  The converse of what?  If enough people don't die, we will not see a change in attitude?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess the nine week time lag is waiting for the death rate reports to keep trickling in?    Amazing how slow government agencies are, especially as they are so quick to give the governed ultimatums and deadlines.    The logic is reasonable, based on the AMA article suggesting a massive undercount.    It still misses strokes and other COVID syndromes in people not tested or giving a false negative.   

Edit.   It appears they do have some newer data, but I won’t spend the time to figure out the organization   

B17AAFF7-4E90-4411-8D89-1883866DE16C.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Yes, and a population that generally is amenable to hard-ass leadership dictates.  That would not be the US.  You can't even keep your fucking liberal Kalifornian Sheep off the beaches when they have been told not too.  How well do you think the rest of 'Murica is going to comply with even stronger demands?  

Hint:  It ain't.

Such a pussy, those Canadians are so tough man. Aussies kick your ass. Of course, you’ve been a Trump cheerleader so we know you’re a pussy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Jimmy Johnson becomes the first NASCAR driver to test positive. Goll durn. 
 

The virus is really starting to get a move on. It ain't just hanging around......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Raz'r said:

Such a pussy, those Canadians are so tough man. Aussies kick your ass. Of course, you’ve been a Trump cheerleader so we know you’re a pussy.

My Aussie state is about to see some horrible numbers. It's gotten into 50 years old high rise public housing.

Though we are coming of a low base.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another 45k cases confirmed in the US today Bullshitters. Nah. That’s not a spike. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

.....It’s the weekend?

Comgratulations USA btw.... Another milestone: 400 deaths per million.... up with the best!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sidecar said:

.....It’s the weekend?

Comgratulations USA btw.... Another milestone: 400 deaths per million.... up with the best!

Not the only metric .... life must go on 

  • Downvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BravoBravo said:

Not the only metric .... life must go on 

A question?

Have you ever attended a Trump performance or are you just sledging from the sidelines?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Sidecar said:

.....It’s the weekend?

Comgratulations USA btw.... Another milestone: 400 deaths per million.... up with the best!

Holiday weekend. But we’re knocking them dead despite that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ease the sheet. said:

The virus is really starting to get a move on. It ain't just hanging around......

Possible explanation.

Good news and bad

They've identified a new strain, possibly been going around since January.

More contagious but possibly less damaging.

The vaccine research to date may be down the toilet. 

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-06/new-coronavirus-covid19-strain-mutation-hits-vaccine-research/12218834

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shortforbob said:

Possible explanation.

Good news and bad

They've identified a new strain, possibly been going around since January.

More contagious but possibly less damaging.

The vaccine research to date may be down the toilet. 

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-06/new-coronavirus-covid19-strain-mutation-hits-vaccine-research/12218834

Actually the vaccine search has HUGE momentum from all types of intensive research ...private, Federal, Universities...all across the world!

 The response has been excellent and adaptive, we are still very early dealing with something like this 

  • Downvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Actually the vaccine search has HUGE momentum from all types of intensive research ...private, Federal, Universities...all across the world!

 The response has been excellent and adaptive, we are still very early dealing with something like this 

you didn't read the article did you.

Trouble for immunity and vaccines?

The new strain has had a number of mutations, some of which were responsible for the "spike protein" — what the virus uses to invade human cells.

After an infection, the immune system can learn to disrupt that process, preventing a second infection.

But the researchers are worried the changes in the new strain could undermine that immune response.

"It is an important question," Professor Montefiori said. "A lot of work is going on to test this.

"Our main concern is how it might impact the effectiveness of current vaccines."

He said vaccines were being developed based on the original strain from Wuhan.

"Will the vaccines be less effective against the new form and need to be modified to be equally effective against both forms? We and others are working hard to answer this question as quickly as possible," he said.

Professor Sedger said the information in the paper was helpful for vaccine development, as it could "inform the type of vaccine that is most likely to work" and approaches to avoid.

Is it more contagious?

The authors proposed several reasons the new strain appeared to be more contagious.

One possibility is the mutations meant people already infected with the first strain were susceptible to the new strain.

Alternatively, the mutations might make the virus better at invading human cells.

The researchers found preliminary evidence that people with the newer strain had higher viral loads — that there was more of the virus in their body.

If confirmed, that would help explain why the new strain spread faster.

Professor Holmes, who was not involved in the research, said it was possible the strain was not more contagious, but there were other processes at play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Another 45k cases confirmed in the US today Bullshitters. Nah. That’s not a spike. 

Given counts are usually very low on weekends, not a good sign

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Probably true.  Are you willing to become a China or even a Thailand or S. Korea in order to save more lives?  

How about Canada? Germany? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

How about Canada? Germany? 

Get real, he doesn't speak either language.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Yes, and a population that generally is amenable to hard-ass leadership dictates.  That would not be the US.  You can't even keep your fucking liberal Kalifornian Sheep off the beaches when they have been told not too.  How well do you think the rest of 'Murica is going to comply with even stronger demands?  

Hint:  It ain't.

Yup. your exactly right,

America ain't any good at getting along with each other, this is Americas biggest down fall.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Keith said:

Yup. your exactly right,

America ain't any good at getting along with each other, this is Americas biggest down fall.

i'd not quite put it like that but..yeah

anything that starts with commun:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Keith said:

More,  extra stupid.......

 

"Farrakhan Accuses Fauci And Bill Gates Of Plotting To ‘Depopulate The Earth’ With Coronavirus Vaccine"

 

https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/04/louis-farrakhan-fauci-bill-gates-vaccine-coronavirus/

The Daily Caller using Louis Farrakhan to promote their twisted conspiracies.  So my enemy is my friend as long as I can keep this gun pointed at him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another 10k confirmed in Florida today, bullshitters, just off of yesterday’s record. We’re gonna need some top notch bullshit to deflect from this. Spin it up. Move the goalpost, or sharknado of bullshit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Another 10k confirmed in Florida today, bullshitters, just off of yesterday’s record. We’re gonna need some top notch bullshit to deflect from this. Spin it up. Move the goalpost, or sharknado of bullshit?

Great news to independent thinkers.... now back to your regular “programming”

  • Downvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Florida is up to 200k cases now, bullshitters, just a hundred behind Texas for third. Inauspicious company. Perhaps bullshit isn’t effective at prevention. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Florida is up to 200k cases now, bullshitters, just a hundred behind Texas for third. Inauspicious company. Perhaps bullshit isn’t effective at prevention. 

Diluted with bleach and taken internally.  Works wonders.  Or so I read somewhere.  :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2020 at 12:32 PM, Sol Rosenberg said:

3109AE94-A21E-46A2-9A77-A1BF67CE76C6.jpeg

Brilliant!  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2020 at 2:32 PM, Sol Rosenberg said:

3109AE94-A21E-46A2-9A77-A1BF67CE76C6.jpeg

Yep... they got a great deal, same software for the Affordable Care Act, with a few modifications 

  • Downvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2020 at 12:32 PM, Sol Rosenberg said:

3109AE94-A21E-46A2-9A77-A1BF67CE76C6.jpeg

Btw Sol, I just sent that pic to one of my rabid trump no mask wearer acquaintance. He was not amused. So it had the effect I was going for. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Btw Sol, I just sent that pic to one of my rabid trump no mask wearer acquaintance. He was not amused. So it had the effect I was going for. :P

If I knew how to get it on Foxy News, OAN, Sinclair and InfoWars I would. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

173rd Airborne has arrived!

 

 

  • Downvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Three million cases confirmed in the US by the end of the day, bullshitters. Maybe bullshit isn’t as effective at stopping a virus as it is in winding up dumbfucks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Three million cases confirmed in the US by the end of the day, bullshitters. Maybe bullshit isn’t as effective at stopping a virus as it is in winding up dumbfucks. 

And daily deaths post another post peak low.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Dog said:

And daily deaths post another post peak low.

You make that sound like a rousing accomplishment. Would you feel the same if one of your loved one’s were a victim? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

You make that sound like a rousing accomplishment. Would you feel the same if one of your loved one’s were a victim? 

I don't know that it's an accomplishment but fewer deaths from Covid is good news is it not?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2020 at 12:50 PM, roundthebuoys said:

Hey Sol, how is Cuba doing, not much info out there.

Havana lifted their lockdown on Friday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll take “how many weeks does it take to get a bullshitter to switch from wanting to talk about case spikes in a thread about case spikes, to wanting to talk about body counts?” for $1,000, Alex. 
 

Three. Move those goalposts, bullshitters!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dog said:

I don't know that it's an accomplishment but fewer deaths from Covid is good news is it not?

It most likely means that the medical establishment picked up the ball and ran with it. Better medicine is saving lives, but it looks like a temporary win though. Schools in Japan and in Europe have reopened,  in South Korea, baseball season is in full swing, in Iceland, restaurants are in full swing, and many parts of the world are seeing a financial recovery.

That isn't happening here because it is starting to look like we blew our response. Donald Trump downplays the virus every time he gets near a microphone, the White House forbids Dr. Fauci from talking to the press, the CDC cannot hold press conferences, and Americans are paying the price. Americans are refusing to wear masks and insist on socializing in proximity, We have seen the enemy, and it is us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

It most likely means that the medical establishment picked up the ball and ran with it. Better medicine is saving lives, but it looks like a temporary win though. Schools in Japan and in Europe have reopened,  in South Korea, baseball season is in full swing, in Iceland, restaurants are in full swing, and many parts of the world are seeing a financial recovery.

That isn't happening here because it is starting to look like we blew our response. Donald Trump downplays the virus every time he gets near a microphone, the White House forbids Dr. Fauci from talking to the press, the CDC cannot hold press conferences, and Americans are paying the price. Americans are refusing to wear masks and insist on socializing in proximity, We have seen the enemy, and it is us.

A lot of falsehood in the post

  • Downvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

A lot of falsehood in the post

You make a claim, back it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I’ll take “how many weeks does it take to get a bullshitter to switch from wanting to talk about case spikes in a thread about case spikes, to wanting to talk about body counts?” for $1,000, Alex. 
 

Three. Move those goalposts, bullshitters!

Which is more important?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

It most likely means that the medical establishment picked up the ball and ran with it. Better medicine is saving lives, but it looks like a temporary win though. Schools in Japan and in Europe have reopened,  in South Korea, baseball season is in full swing, in Iceland, restaurants are in full swing, and many parts of the world are seeing a financial recovery.

That isn't happening here because it is starting to look like we blew our response. Donald Trump downplays the virus every time he gets near a microphone, the White House forbids Dr. Fauci from talking to the press, the CDC cannot hold press conferences, and Americans are paying the price. Americans are refusing to wear masks and insist on socializing in proximity, We have seen the enemy, and it is us.

But a falling death rate is a good thing right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dog said:

But a falling death rate is a good thing right?

Yes,  But the spike is starting to fill hospitals to capacity, so expect the death rate to rise in certain areas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dog said:

But a falling death rate is a good thing right?

It is far too early to tell if the CFR is dropping and if it is by how much. It is good news if/when it drops, however mistaking incubation time, the lag time between infection and death, and delays and/or inaccurate reporting of data for a drop in the CFR and therefor a reason to not be concerned about rising infection rates is dangerous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Yes,  But the spike is starting to fill hospitals to capacity, so expect the death rate to rise in certain areas.

That's the nature of pandemics. Breakouts occur in a succession of places rising, peaking and then subsiding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dog said:

That's the nature of pandemics. Breakouts occur in a succession of places rising, peaking and then subsiding.

Yes, but we are looking like an outlier compared to the rest of the world.The rest of the world is returning to normal, we are not. In the first five days of July the U.S. saw 250,000 new cases. I would venture to say we are edging closer to serious trouble than a place of subsiding breakouts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Dog said:

That's the nature of pandemics. Breakouts occur in a succession of places rising, peaking and then subsiding.

Only in America, Fuck Yeah!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Yes, but we are looking like an outlier compared to the rest of the world.The rest of the world is returning to normal, we are not. In the first five days of July the U.S. saw 250,000 new cases. I would venture to say we are edging closer to serious trouble than a place of subsiding breakouts.

We are returning to normal too. At the peak we were recording 11 times the daily deaths we do today.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

Yes,  But the spike is starting to fill hospitals to capacity, so expect the death rate to rise in certain areas.

Not filling hospitals to capacity other than a few examples 

  • Downvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Not filling hospitals to capacity other than a few examples 

State Representative Estimates for Percentage of ICU Beds Occupied (All Patients)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Dog said:

We are returning to normal too. At the peak we were recording 11 times the daily deaths we do today.

Do you live in Florida?  Where the death rate is now increasing?  And if so, how is that "returning to normal"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Not filling hospitals to capacity other than a few examples 

Are you in Florida?  Where 4 hospitals no longer have ICU beds available, and in general 86% of the ICU beds are full across the state?  Leaving just 14% open?

It's too bad we don't track how many people are affected by having to change hospitals to get an ICU bed.  Or have a longer ambulance ride.  I've gone through that.  Have you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Grrr... said:

Do you live in Florida?  Where the death rate is now increasing?  And if so, how is that "returning to normal"?

The death rate is increasing but NO where close to how the new cases are increasing, this is an EXCELLENT fact.... the virus is here to stay and we are learning how to coexist with it. 

  • Downvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Just the facts... not estimates 

Actually, you'll find that the page you linked to specifically says ESTIMATES.

image.png.58aae89070fa788171b454f579d37eee.png

WHOOSH.  Right over your head.

image.png.0e30cf3e7e38efb5e2534ee24e3463a2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BravoBravo said:

The death rate is increasing but NO where close to how the new cases are increasing, this is an EXCELLENT fact.... the virus is here to stay and we are learning how to coexist with it. 

Wait until hospitals are at capacity. That is the fear the hospitals had from the very beginning when they demanded more ventilators.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BravoBravo said:

The death rate is increasing but NO where close to how the new cases are increasing, this is an EXCELLENT fact.... the virus is here to stay and we are learning how to coexist with it. 

It is an excellent fact.  Especially if you knew that the death rate lags the hospitalization rate by 10 days or more.  And the number of new cases found is directly tied to how many tests are done (and how they are stratified).  So a strict measure of just 'new cases' should be divided by the number of tests performed to get a week over week comparison.

Don't worry.  We know this isn't your strong suit fruitcake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Do you live in Florida?  Where the death rate is now increasing?  And if so, how is that "returning to normal"?

I was speaking of the national situation which is improving but that does not mean there are no hot spots remaining.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Dog said:

We are returning to normal too. At the peak we were recording 11 times the daily deaths we do today.

Today's Washington Post had an interesting article where both Trump and Biden campaigns are trying to focus on the pandemic for votes. 

Biden will focus on Trump failures.

Trump will blame China.

Meanwhile, White House officials also hope Americans will grow numb to the escalating death toll...

So what is an acceptable number for Americans to accept? 100,00 dead per day, 500,000 dead?

You know what's dead? Republican campaign strategy with a focus like this.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-and-biden-campaigns-shift-focus-to-coronavirus-as-pandemic-surges/2020/07/06/53a4ec50-bd62-11ea-80b9-40ece9a701dc_story.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dog said:

I was speaking of the national situation which is improving but that does not mean there are no hot spots remaining.

The national situation is not improving. The economy is flat, children are not in school, 25 million Americans are out of a job, there is no vaccine, we can't even get Americans to socially separate, or wear masks. Hospitals are nearing capacity, and we can't even agree on what that means. It appears that we are very close to shutting down the economy again to save lives, but the White House will block that for election votes. America is one fucked up country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, badlatitude said:

The national situation is not improving. The economy is flat, children are not in school, 25 million Americans are out of a job, there is no vaccine, we can't even get Americans to socially separate, or wear masks. Hospitals are nearing capacity, and we can't even agree on what that means. It appears that we are very close to shutting down the economy again to save lives, but the White House will block that for election votes. America is one fucked up country.

No...The national situation is definitely improving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dog said:

Those are case we identified. We don't know the actual number of new cases.

Well, thanks for adding that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From one guy coming in from China 

to

the virus is here it's a fact of life and we have to get used to it

In just a few months.  That's what I call bullshitters spinning it up! It's as if we have a Kayleigh MacenBullshitter repeater right here among us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many states have declining case counts, bullshitters? (Now that we've gone over 3 million confirmed cases.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sol Rosenberg said:

How many states have declining case counts, bullshitters? 

Would that be more or less important than states with declining death rates?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dog said:

No...The national situation is definitely improving.

Ha ha, California our biggest economy has already ordered closures, we are taking care of handling the pandemic. Florida has said they will do the same.  32 states are reporting spikes in new cases. How long do you think it will be before they will take moves to secure their populations?

We went from fellow Americans, to a chess piece for election politics.  Today, Trump demands an apology from Bubba Wallace, hoping to build his own popularity stirring racial tension.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it was always the final ending point for their argument.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Three million cases confirmed in the US by the end of the day, bullshitters. Maybe bullshit isn’t as effective at stopping a virus as it is in winding up dumbfucks. 

If only we had stuck to using the ebola thread instead of bullshit, we would all be at the beach right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites