fastyacht

This Shit Just Got Real: Jack-booted Unidentified Riot Gear Agents

This is not my country any more. Well, part of it. The Orange Turnip part. Jesus. This is really just so absurdly stupid. Tell you what: some unidentified thug cracks his baton over my head, he is going down. I have every right to defend myself. He is not a legitimate police force if he has no identification. Unfortunately the law may not be on  my side. Apparently nobody thought to make a law absolutely requiring i.d.! But clearly no i.d. is totally unacceptable.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/04/us/politics/unidentified-police-protests.html

image.thumb.png.ea8e97c0ec66e999b2d47f83115a7521.png

ANTIFA ='s ISIS

• Downvote 4

Just now, Raz'r said:

Anyone seen a good explanation yet?

Nope. Barr isn't talking. Turnip isn't talking. Theory is the Bureau of Prisons Riot Squad is it. But the mismatched non-uniforms?

Legally they are just random people and you would have every right to fight them if they attack you I would think. They just MIGHT be random people too, how the hell do I know where they came from :unsure:

Also note the ammosexual monkey spankers that hold their weapon in one hand and their gun in the other because FREEDOM 2ND AMENDMENT FIGHT JACK-BOOTED GOVERNMENT THUGS somehow are not downtown shooting these guys. Surprise Surprise :rolleyes:

Come on NRA - the government has finally done what you feared all these decades now - where the fuck are you?

• Like 1

Jeff will be along shortly to tell us that Hillary would have been worse. Guy will concerned yet optimistic. Tom is nowhere to be seen.

17 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Jeff will be along shortly to tell us that Hillary would have been worse. Guy will concerned yet optimistic. Tom is nowhere to be seen.

He's hiding from the panicdemic

A few days ago a lot of lefties were celebrating all the mayhem outside the White House. Now complaining about a heavy security. What the fuck did you expect the result to be?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, F_L said:

A few days ago a lot of lefties were celebrating all the mayhem outside the White House. Now complaining about a heavy security. What the fuck did you expect the result to be?

So you're saying they are there to keep the rioting cops in line? I guess that's good.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, F_L said:

I am curious.  How would you have dealt with the Floyd issue in the first place.  What would you have done to not have the rioting in the first place?

5 minutes ago, Laker said:

What would you have done to not have the rioting in the first place?

I'd have just tied up Trump and left him out by the streetlights.  No one deserves a 'Qaddafi' more than DJT.

A "Benito" would be more appropriate.

image.png.e354ce35c20f0dc1f376283c9ac96a2c.png

2 hours ago, F_L said:

Pretty much what happened. Turnip hides in his bunker and cries. Barr subverts the Constitution and brings in jackbooted thugs with no ID.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Laker said:

I am curious.  How would you have dealt with the Floyd issue in the first place.  What would you have done to not have the rioting in the first place?

George Floyd was not an "issue", he was a murder victim.

However...Maybe start by changing the police culture in Minneapolis starting decades ago.  De-militarizing the police force.  Refusing DoD military equipment.  De-politicizing the police union.  Weeding out psychologically unfit officers.  Banning clearly dangerous restraint techniques.  

And working across the entire society, starting in the schools, on equal justice, equal opportunity and equal rights.  

Then George Floyd might not have been killed "in the first place".

But we can dream can't we.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, F_L said:

Peaceful protests are now “mayhem?” Fuck off Vichy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

Peaceful protests are now “mayhem?” Fuck off Vichy.

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/george-floyd-protests-05-31-20/h_cb459ab077b164295d8d61d80987e3fb

More than 60 US Secret Service Uniformed Division officers and special agents were injured starting Friday night through Sunday morning near the White House as protests rocked Washington, DC, following the death of George Floyd last week, according to a statement from the Secret Service.

The officers and agents were injured when protesters threw “projectiles such as bricks, rocks, bottles, fireworks and other items,” according to the statement. “Personnel were also directly physically assaulted as they were kicked, punched and exposed to bodily fluids.”

That doesn't seem very peaceful.

4 hours ago, Laker said:

I don't know what could have been done to prevent rioting. I am a believer in our court system. It is not perfect, but it's all we have. I don't think the people that own the burnt out, looted businesses should be paying for the wrong of the police officers. I am all for peaceful protest and 1A rights. But violence is not the answer. I lose all respect for someone that resorts to violence against innocent people.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, F_L said:

I don't know what could have been done to prevent rioting. I am a believer in our court system. It is not perfect, but it's all we have. I don't think the people that own the burnt out, looted businesses should be paying for the wrong of the police officers. I am all for peaceful protest and 1A rights. But violence is not the answer. I lose all respect for someone that resorts to violence against innocent people.

buffalo-police-pushed-over-a-75-year-old

How about when it's the cops who are rioting?

1 minute ago, Ishmael said:

buffalo-police-pushed-over-a-75-year-old

How about it's when the cops are rioting?

That was not a violent reaction by the police , for one thing you NEVER put your hands on a LOE especially under those circumstances. Second the aggressor was barely pushed. Yes the old man lost his balance and was knocked down but ... you never put your hands on a police officer 

• Downvote 4

5 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Yes the old man lost his balance and was knocked down but ...

fucking funni dat

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Because in the fascist USA we worship authority :rolleyes:

They need that protection and respect , same as you do. No one is allowed to put their hands on you in a threatening, thwarting, unwanted manner ... look it up , you’ll find it under battery  charges ... getting up in someone’s face making threats is under assault, combine both and you have assault and battery 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, BravoBravo said:

in a threatening, thwarting, unwanted manner ... look it up , you’ll find it under assault charges 

01db75e7dd51709970e6900bdde96045?width=6

2 minutes ago, astro said:

01db75e7dd51709970e6900bdde96045?width=6

That was addressed immediately! All four officers were fired the next day and charges filed as soon as the DA  possible could. I have never defended or justified what happened to Floyd.... please quote me saying otherwise 

• Downvote 3

3 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

I have never defended or justified what happened to Floyd.... please quote me saying otherwise 

You said Floyd should not have 'resisted'.  Couldn''t be fucked searching for it, but I remember you said that.

Your avatar should be 'Ankles' ... 3 feet lower than a cunt!

giphy.gif

I did say he should not have resisted and if he had not resisted it would have never happened. In the very same post I also said very clearly the police response was WRONG 

• Downvote 3

4 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

That was addressed immediately! All four officers were fired the next day and charges filed as soon as the DA  possible could. I have never defended or justified what happened to Floyd.... please quote me saying otherwise 

This is the irony. That indeed there was no foot-dragging--just as there was no foot-dragging in S.Carolina when that cop shot the guy 9 times in the back.

But there is this problem of the last straw. And this was the last straw--good followup actions and high level intentions notwithstanding.

4 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

And that brought the guy back to life! Amazing!

And the old guy who got pushed down, and was ignored while he was lying there unconscious and bleeding, that was FAKED!

You live in a very fucked up world, the only question is, why do you want to see it fucked up worse? Hate your kids?

- DSK

6 hours ago, F_L said:

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/george-floyd-protests-05-31-20/h_cb459ab077b164295d8d61d80987e3fb

More than 60 US Secret Service Uniformed Division officers and special agents were injured starting Friday night through Sunday morning near the White House as protests rocked Washington, DC, following the death of George Floyd last week, according to a statement from the Secret Service.

The officers and agents were injured when protesters threw “projectiles such as bricks, rocks, bottles, fireworks and other items,” according to the statement. “Personnel were also directly physically assaulted as they were kicked, punched and exposed to bodily fluids.”

1585694391_ScreenShot2020-06-06at11_48_50AM.thumb.png.1caa8043a593129be91efe54199ba01f.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

1585694391_ScreenShot2020-06-06at11_48_50AM.thumb.png.1caa8043a593129be91efe54199ba01f.png

Castle doctrine protects Good Americans from those “others”.

10 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

I did say he should not have resisted and if he had not resisted it would have never happened.

tenor.gif

10 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

That was not a violent reaction by the police , for one thing you NEVER put your hands on a LOE especially under those circumstances. Second the aggressor was barely pushed. Yes the old man lost his balance and was knocked down but ... you never put your hands on a police officer 

The man never touched the police

Watch at :26..the old man was pushed hard and falls cracking his head. he never touched or made any threatening move against any officer. It looks like he was trying to show some ID.

19 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

They need that protection and respect , same as you do. No one is allowed to put their hands on you in a threatening, thwarting, unwanted manner ... look it up , you’ll find it under battery  charges ... getting up in someone’s face making threats is under assault, combine both and you have assault and battery 

But wait. I was told you could grab pussy without even asking. So which is it?

@ 24 seconds he makes two jabs toward the LEO..and was lightly shoved aside...tough shit !

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Nice! said:

But wait. I was told you could grab pussy without even asking. So which is it?

LOL....I can just see you ..."asking for permission before grabbing "....what a loser !....LOL.... 

• Downvote 1

45 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

@ 24 seconds he makes two jabs toward the LEO..and was lightly shoved aside...tough shit !

Have you ever read "Billy Bud".  Do you acknowledge the reason he must hang?  Same thing for that poor sh.. of a cop who thought he was just being macho.  Hope he will only do a year or so.  Intent is everything.

9 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

The man never touched the police

Watch at :26..the old man was pushed hard and falls cracking his head. he never touched or made any threatening move against any officer. It looks like he was trying to show some ID.

You never really know what someone else is thinking, much less acting upon.  Hell is other people.  Especially if they have weapons.  

Just now, Laker said:

Have you ever read "Billy Bud".  Do you acknowledge the reason he must hang?  Same thing for that poor sh.. of a cop who thought he was just being macho.  Hope he will only do a year or so.  Intent is everything.

the only intent was to push the aggressor aside... 

• Downvote 1

I have an image of you in prison thinking a different version of intent when you're pinned to the floor crying like a baby and thinking whether you will ever fart with again and hear it.

28 minutes ago, Laker said:

Billy Budd is the exact analogue, book, play, or movie.  Was the cop who did the initial shove the one who tries to take a stab (with his billy club no less) at the old dude after he’s down,  and another cop jokingly stops him?

5 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

I can't watch that.

- DSK

Professional Antifa Provocateur Dupes Buffalo Officials - 57 Officers Resign

57 Officers Resign....................................................Martin Gugino is a 75-year-old professional agitator and Antifa provocateur who brags on his blog about the number of times he can get arrested and escape prosecution. Gugino’s Twitter Account is also filled with anti-cop sentiment 

[SEE HERE]. https://twitter.com/martingugino

Last Thursday Gugino traveled from his home in Amherst, New York, to Buffalo to agitate a protest crowd.

During his effort Gugino was attempting to capture the radio communications signature of Buffalo police officers. 

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=uaAgd_1591508479&fbclid=IwAR062jmyyWIfg00LWO19SuGO8H2e4RaYB1V7yE6BemE2u1L3YRxfXpchYBA

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Professional Antifa Provocateur Dupes Buffalo Officials - 57 Officers Resign

57 Officers Resign....................................................Martin Gugino is a 75-year-old professional agitator and Antifa provocateur who brags on his blog about the number of times he can get arrested and escape prosecution. Gugino’s Twitter Account is also filled with anti-cop sentiment 

[SEE HERE]. https://twitter.com/martingugino

Last Thursday Gugino traveled from his home in Amherst, New York, to Buffalo to agitate a protest crowd.

During his effort Gugino was attempting to capture the radio communications signature of Buffalo police officers. 

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=uaAgd_1591508479&fbclid=IwAR062jmyyWIfg00LWO19SuGO8H2e4RaYB1V7yE6BemE2u1L3YRxfXpchYBA

Let's assume for a moment that's true.

The police shove him, so that he falls and hits his head, making him unconscious and bleeding from his head. They then stroll on by. Not -just- that, but one of them prevents an officer from even stopping & bending down to check on him.

Is that the proper way to take a "professional agitator" into custody?

Now, what about that earlier story that the whole thing was a set-up targeting the cops, and his bleeding from the head was faked, and the story of his being in ICU was also fake? Dropping that line of bullshit, are we?

- DSK

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

The police shove him, so that he falls and hits his head, making him unconscious and bleeding from his head. They then stroll on by. Not -just- that, but one of them prevents an officer from even stopping & bending down to check on him.

Is that the proper way to take a "professional agitator" into custody?

Now, what about that earlier story that the whole thing was a set-up targeting the cops, and his bleeding from the head was faked, and the story of his being in ICU was also fake? Dropping that line of bullshit, are we?

- DSK

They had already started the move out in unison motion when the activist moved toward them....he then reached out toward one of them twice in an aggressive manner...the officer pushed him aside and the move out continued....let me know if I can help you understand anything else

• Downvote 2

They had already started the move out in unison motion when the activist moved toward them....he then reached out toward one of them twice in an aggressive manner...the officer pushed him aside and the move out continued....let me know if I can help you understand anything else

1- you're seeing things

2- if you, or one of your family, are lying unconscious on the sidewalk, would you prefer the police walk right on by paying no attention to you?

This is extremely unprofessional conduct by the whole bunch of cops. Even if your allegation is true, it is unprofessional to the point that if I were mayor, I'd fire them all on the spot, after giving them an ass-chewing that would make their grandaddies cry.

If your allegation is true.... as in, real world facts... then they missed an opportunity to arrest and question a rather high value person of interest.

Stupid is as stupid does.... and stupid cheers for it afterwards

- DSK

Hey, Brave little petunia...Why don't you show that video to your mom and try to get her to believe your explanations..  

What kind of authority do they have?  As a citizen am I obligated to follow commands from unidentified people, just because they maybe bought stuff from an Army-Navy store? At some point, if confronted, aren't they required to identify themselves as law enforcement and produce a badge of some sort?  All it takes is for a few people to walk to them and say "move" and it forces them to either identify themselves or commit assault on a citizen or be guilty of impersonating a police officer.

Blacks need to seriously arm up.... AR and bazookas.

If the people protesting on the street were as geared up as the anti-lockdown bunch America would get straightened up quick. All the gun control laws and more passed, maybe the 2a amended and no secret police cause they would be getting shot acting this way without ID. 

26 minutes ago, Mike G said:

What kind of authority do they have?  As a citizen am I obligated to follow commands from unidentified people, just because they maybe bought stuff from an Army-Navy store? At some point, if confronted, aren't they required to identify themselves as law enforcement and produce a badge of some sort?  All it takes is for a few people to walk to them and say "move" and it forces them to either identify themselves or commit assault on a citizen or be guilty of impersonating a police officer.

You must be one of those "sovereign citizen " wackos"....to think under the circumstances that  phalanx is made up of bubbas in Army -Navy store costumes  ....

• Downvote 2

25 minutes ago, Mike G said:

Naive.    Even if it’s a Louisville ‘No knock” warrant, you have to somehow just know.   If you defend your home against a cop your girlfriend gets killed by the police,    If a cop thinks a suspect runs into your apartment (Kansas City some years ago) he can kick the door down and shoot the first person he sees with a gun, even the resident in his underwear.   The exception is not determined entirely by skin color.    Lawyer money and political friends may on rare occasion afford constitutional protection to minorities.   Lack of the same will deny it to white trailer park residents.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Lark said:
54 minutes ago, Mike G said:

Naive.    Even if it’s a Louisville ‘No knock” warrant, you have to somehow just know.   If you defend your home against a cop your girlfriend gets killed by the police,    If a cop thinks a suspect runs into your apartment (Kansas City some years ago) he can kick the door down and shoot the first person he sees with a gun, even the resident in his underwear.   The exception is not determined entirely by skin color.    Lawyer money and political friends may on rare occasion afford constitutional protection to minorities.   Lack of the same will deny it to white trailer park residents.

You got a problem with that?

- DSK

No sir.   No problems here officer.   Can i please put my hands down?  

On 6/6/2020 at 4:20 PM, F_L said:

Clearly they were in the wrong place at the wrong time... Choices have consequences.

3 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Protester pushed to ground by police is longtime peace activist from Amherst

"He’s a gentle person who really believes that he must stand up for what he thinks is right," said his friend Terrence Bisson, who has worked with Gugino on Latin American issues through the Western New York Peace Center.

"That’s why he went to the demonstration. He would never resist physically any kind of orders," Bisson said. "He’s a bit frail, not because of his age. He has some health problems."

snip

"He is very focused. I'm sure he will get through this. It’s kind of tragic. He’s the last person you would want to push down. He’s the kind of person who you would want to speak up," Bisson said.

Recently, Gugino has been active in his support of the Kings Bay Plowshares, a group of anti-nuclear activists who were convicted of entering a nuclear submarine station in Georgia, Bisson said.

"If you hang around with these Plowshares people, your personal comfort is not the first consideration; justice is your first consideration," Bisson said.

5 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

liar

3 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

liar

What would you know you are a girl...

• Downvote 2

20 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

What would you know you are a girl...

Strong, fit girl, push your skinny wrinkled  old arse to the ground any day. But I wouldn't do that to a frail old man like you because I'm a kind polite person and wouldn't harm a balding old man with a little pot belly.

edit : short balding old man with a little round belly :D

• Like 1

image.png.3a14c5f625e39740f9d15f667598cb33.png

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Mrleft8 said:

Clearly they were in the wrong place at the wrong time... Choices have consequences.

“If you can’t dodge a brick you can’t dodge a dodgeball” 

We need more nimble cops.

2 hours ago, Mid said:

Protester pushed to ground by police is longtime peace activist from Amherst

Does not even remotely address the FACT that injuring him and leaving him unconscious and bleeding on the sidewalk was extremely unprofessional

- DSK

10 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Does not even remotely address the FACT that injuring him and leaving him unconscious and bleeding on the sidewalk was extremely unprofessional criminal

- DSK

FIFY

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Does not even remotely address the FACT that injuring him and leaving him unconscious and bleeding on the sidewalk was extremely unprofessional

Agreed , does address the fact that BB's cite is garbage .

7 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

Please, read the book.  Billy was only making a minor push on the aggressor, but the aggressor had a heart condition and so died.  But Billy still needed to be hung.  A Royal naval officer may be an officer, but he is not an officer and a gentleman due to the actions at Spithead.  It is for the same reason Trump may be a President, but he certainly not a gentleman.