Sign in to follow this  
Raz'r

Trump's wall finally built!

Well, he did it!
By fucking up the response to the virus so badly, not only can we not visit our friends in Canada, but Europe is going to lock us out as well:

E.U. May Bar American Travelers as It Reopens Borders, Citing Failures on Virus

European Union officials are racing to agree on who can visit the bloc as of July 1 based on how countries of origin are faring with new coronavirus cases. Americans, so far, are excluded, according to draft lists seen by The New York Times.

• Like 1

so much winning, i am tired of it, bigly.

State of travel, for now.

International travel will probably work like this, for the time being: Test before boarding. If CV-positive you stay at home. Quarantine and testing after landing, following the example NZ set. Same procedure on the return journey.

This would rule out any business travel and holiday trips (either way, actually) unless you are willing to add about four weeks.

Now, if you were to travel with a sailing boat, the passage could be counted a quarantine, yes? Just make sure you book something slower than Comanche or Banque Populaire V:ph34r:

The dangerous murderous rapist dark foreigners stealing your jobs is the only card Trump has left. Racism. Fear. Wall. Immigration bans. The economy and bashing China are no longer in play. His strength and vitality vs. Biden just evaporated as well. He's only got racism and his huge bunch of white supremacist followers love him for it.

I believe that you can still fly to Mexico and get to Europe that way.  N'est-ce pas?

Can't wait to see Donnie spinning this-it is an election year after all.

My bet is he starts with it being his idea.......

59 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Can't wait to see Donnie spinning this-it is an election year after all.

My bet is he starts with it being his idea.......

It’s gonna be more like “oh yeah? Well I hated you first!”

I believe that you can still fly to Mexico and get to Europe that way.  N'est-ce pas?

If you don't mind being sent back as soon as they see your USA passport.

16 hours ago, Left Shift said:

U got multiple passports??

Jinx..... :D

1 hour ago, after-guy said:

If you don't mind being sent back as soon as they see your USA passport.

So much winning!

question of the day for florida  bunker boy

• Travelers arriving in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut from regions with spiking Covid-19 infections rates will be subject to a 14-day quarantine, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Wednesday. 
  • As of Wednesday, the states that are above that level are Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Washington, Utah and Texas, he said.
  •  So I guess Bunker Boy can't go to NY, NJ, or Conn. with out 14days in quarantine? 

35 minutes ago, Not for nothing said:

• Travelers arriving in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut from regions with spiking Covid-19 infections rates will be subject to a 14-day quarantine, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Wednesday. 
  • As of Wednesday, the states that are above that level are Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Washington, Utah and Texas, he said.
  •  So I guess Bunker Boy can't go to NY, NJ, or Conn. with out 14days in quarantine? 

I believe that is Washington State, not D.C.   So the Mango can get out of his root cellar and head north.  But maybe not if he's coming from Florida.

We are having a major outbreak in the eastern Washington cities of Yakima and Richland/Pasco.  Agricultural/food processing areas with largely Republican local governments.  Odd, or maybe not do odd, is that the corona spread is not happening in the factories, but after work hours socially, shopping, etc., where wearing masks and social distancing are viewed as liberal affectations by many. 

Yakima is already 5 times harder hit than Seattle per capita, with a near vertical curve lately.

That's OK. The Trumpians don't have passports

l_1147_ad6d43aaa077b601e138d57366aff4c3

1 minute ago, Zonker said:

A lot of them don't have teeth, either. I wonder if there's a connection.

2 minutes ago, Zonker said:

That's like coloring in a map of "Places I would not want to live." from dark to light.

• Like 1

I wonder if Mexico wishes there *was* a wall now?

1 hour ago, Not for nothing said:

How in the fuck are they going to police that??

• Like 2

A narcissistic fat old man who knows his life is near its end is being trusted to make decisions which will have influence on the lives of the young and even those yet to be conceived.

Problem solved, he's not a ....................... so what is he?

Trump will not follow New Jersey coronavirus quarantine order, ‘he’s not a civilian,’ White House says

PUBLISHED WED, JUN 24 20204:42 PM EDTUPDATED 2 HOURS AGO

39 minutes ago, Not for nothing said:

Trump will not follow New Jersey coronavirus quarantine order, ‘he’s not a civilian,’ White House says

You mean besides a stupid grifting asshole?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Not for nothing said:

Well, we always suspected he wasn't a human.  But does the NJ order apply to mangoes?

6 hours ago, Not for nothing said:

Washington was a mistake and has been deleted. 

But - no matter - really, really don't go to Yakima while the Republicans are still in charge there.

1 minute ago, Left Shift said:

Washington was a mistake and has been deleted. 

But - no matter - really, really don't go to Yakima while the Republicans are still in charge there.

Washington has been deleted? Damn, I never got to say goodbye to some folks I like down there.

5 hours ago, Nice! said:

I wonder if Mexico wishes there *was* a wall now?

So that's how he planned to get Mexico to pay for it.  Brilliant! :ph34r:

17 hours ago, shaggy said:
18 hours ago, Not for nothing said:

How in the fuck are they going to police that??

I'm in ny with nh plates and license.  so I see that as a real good question

2 hours ago, hermetic said:

I can sell you a set of British Columbia plates cheap. Are there any letter/number combinations you prefer?

3 minutes ago, Ishmael said:
3 hours ago, hermetic said:

I can sell you a set of British Columbia plates cheap. Are there any letter/number combinations you prefer?

thanks, but the typical downstate cop would just ask me if I drove all the way up from south america

they might, however, actually know where nh is (above the bronx)

3 hours ago, hermetic said:

Took my front plate off when I was in AZ, They don't like furrners down there...  

12 minutes ago, shaggy said:

Took my front plate off when I was in AZ, They don't like furrners down there...  

Dumbasses won't even realize that a significant % of their Drs and Nurses treatng their Covid-stupid-asses are going to be foreign-born.