Sign in to follow this  
Grrr...

Here come the Florida deaths

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Even the epidemiologists who supported this idea have all abandoned it bravo.  The only ones left are nutrition docs, eye docs, and chiropracters.  and you!

I'm personally very, very thankful that all of you folks in FL, TX, AZ, LA county, GA, AL, Miss. etc. are happy to serve as experiments for those of us in places with more prudent government leaders.  Thank you for your sacrifice.

And Ophthalmologists in the Senate. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to our resident nutters we always get the straight unadulterated FOX poop. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We must go forward 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

Florida and New York have basically the same population

yet NY has ten times the deaths

3k deaths in Florida

33k deaths in NY

 

Both state names contain 7 letters. 

So many similarities. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

I say since we are facing a much different problem today than when it began early in the year. While the cases are going up we are much better prepared with a much better understanding how to medically respond. The herd immunity is a worthy target now. 

Wait. Now it’s a different scenario?  We are better prepared?  

Why are so many states seeing a surge?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Wait. Now it’s a different scenario?  We are better prepared?  

Why are so many states seeing a surge?

The virus math is there , we’ll have to go through it and adapt accordingly, as of now I think we are entering different chapter in CV-19. Those with comorbidity, the elderly need to still take all the precautions they have adopted , others go forward stoking the economy keeping it as strong as possible 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Florida governor is being pushed by one thing and one thing only.  As a major swing state, Trump's reelection will depend on Florida starting red. A reversal of policy now will be a huge hit to Trump.  You can bet the pressure is incredible to continue to ignore the truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

The Florida governor is being pushed by one thing and one thing only.  As a major swing state, Trump's reelection will depend on Florida starting red. A reversal of policy now will be a huge hit to Trump.  You can bet the pressure is incredible to continue to ignore the truth.

It’ll be a great test and I am proud the Governor’s calculated reopening, this is a fluid dynamic and we must push forward as aggressively as possible. We will adjust as we move forward. Much different challenges 1July than 1 March 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

The Florida governor is being pushed by one thing and one thing only.  As a major swing state, Trump's reelection will depend on Florida starting red. A reversal of policy now will be a huge hit to Trump.  You can bet the pressure is incredible to continue to ignore the truth.

If that's true, and I have no reason to doubt it..... what does DeSantis get out of it?  If there are is a big spike in deaths, then the state is going to go blue no matter what?  I just don't understand the mindset of those R's who have remained hitched to shitstain's wagon when they can see the canyon edge just ahead.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

The Florida governor is being pushed by one thing and one thing only.  As a major swing state, Trump's reelection will depend on Florida starting red. A reversal od policy now will be a huge hit to Trump.  You can bet the pressure is incredible to continue to ignore the truth.

When the truth is a bodycount so high that nobodies willing to go to work because you'll almost certainly die, then the penny might drop.

 In the meantime bodycount be damned vote for Donnie and De Sandhill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

If that's true, and I have no reason to doubt it..... what does DeSantis get out of it?  If there are is a big spike in deaths, then the state is going to go blue no matter what?  I just don't understand the mindset of those R's who have remained hitched to shitstain's wagon when they can see the canyon edge just ahead.  

Where is the criticism for the Governor of New York .... a colossal failure at every turn, with a massive body count grossly out of per portion to every other state  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is with the outright worship of the economy, as if we serve it rather than it serving us. The economy is not more important than health and lives, it exists to support our health and lives. That is some very backwards thinking, more than a little cult like. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LenP said:

What is with the outright worship of the economy, as if we serve it rather than it serving us. The economy is not more important than health and lives, it exists to support our health and lives. That is some very backwards thinking, more than a little cult like. 

The Best Americans need More, and they are entitled to it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Where is the criticism for the Governor of New York .... a colossal failure at every turn, with a massive body count grossly out of per portion to every other state  

And, just a few posts ago, you pointed out the difference between then and now. 

Much different challenges 1July than 1 March. 

Yet, you want to compare two distinctly different populations, with vastly different knowledge of what we are up against, in a transparent attempt to excuse the current clusterfuck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

The Best Americans need More, and they are entitled to it. 

There is really some bizarre pathology at work. It is one thing to be resigned to getting screwed over in order to make other people rich, it is another to insist on it as if that is what gives your life meaning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bus Driver said:

And, just a few posts ago, you pointed out the difference between then and now. 

Much different challenges 1July than 1 March. 

Yet, you want to compare two distinctly different populations, with vastly different knowledge of what we are up against, in a transparent attempt to excuse the current clusterfuck. 

What a convoluted backfire of a response 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LenP said:

There is really some bizarre pathology at work. It is one thing to be resigned to getting screwed over in order to make other people rich, it is another to insist on it as if that is what gives your life meaning. 

The economy is people’s everyday life, not making “other people “ rich... are you that dull ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, LenP said:

What is with the outright worship of the economy, as if we serve it rather than it serving us. The economy is not more important than health and lives, it exists to support our health and lives. That is some very backwards thinking, more than a little cult like. 

I’ve seen very little to suggest the economy is better in the short or medium term by pretending Covid19 doesn’t exist. What the “fuck it” approach of a Trump/DeSantis et al does is push the risk - health, safety, financial - as far down as possible. If your restaurant is shut down by the state you can force majeur your landlord & your workers can get unemployment. If the state says everything is open and “your problem, dudes” the owner has to scramble to make rent when customers won’t come  (& probably lose money) and his employees are stuck with jobs but few hours. It’s the “fuck you” approach to society & governance.

The most insane part of this is 4 months in you can see different approaches and results and some people are still like “derp, no choice”.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No one is pretending CV-19 doesn’t exist 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Burning Man said:

If that's true, and I have no reason to doubt it..... what does DeSantis get out of it?  If there are is a big spike in deaths, then the state is going to go blue no matter what?  I just don't understand the mindset of those R's who have remained hitched to shitstain's wagon when they can see the canyon edge just ahead.  

It's just ego Jeff.  Take one look at DeSantis and you know what drives him.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

1 hour ago, Navig8tor said:

When the truth is a bodycount so high that nobodies willing to go to work because you'll almost certainly die, then the penny might drop.

 In the meantime bodycount be damned vote for Donnie and De Sandhill

I actually feel very safe at work.  But then, my company is one that took this about as seriously as you can take it and has literally spent millions on a response.  I also happen to be one of the Covid screener and handle equipment setup, so I know what type of effort we are putting into it.

For instance,  On our four man maintenance carts (sort of like a golf cart) we now have lexan partitions separating all the occupants.  We got rid of all fabric chairs that we could. Masks and eye protection have been mandatory from the start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Burning Man said:

If that's true, and I have no reason to doubt it..... what does DeSantis get out of it?  If there are is a big spike in deaths, then the state is going to go blue no matter what?  I just don't understand the mindset of those R's who have remained hitched to shitstain's wagon when they can see the canyon edge just ahead.  

They are following their fucking insane Dogma? How about that?

 Example: Yesterday Stephen Moore said “an extra $600 of unemployment a month will guarantee Joe Biden’s election” when that’s something that will demonstrably help trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

I’ve seen very little to suggest the economy is better in the short or medium term by pretending Covid19 doesn’t exist. What the “fuck it” approach of a Trump/DeSantis et al does is push the risk - health, safety, financial - as far down as possible. If your restaurant is shut down by the state you can force majeur your landlord & your workers can get unemployment. If the state says everything is open and “your problem, dudes” the owner has to scramble to make rent when customers won’t come  (& probably lose money) and his employees are stuck with jobs but few hours. It’s the “fuck you” approach to society & governance.

The most insane part of this is 4 months in you can see different approaches and results and some people are still like “derp, no choice”.

They just have to push it past the 1st week of November.

What pisses me off is the stupid selfish states will stupid selfish leaders will use their political will to force the smart and decent people to get infected too, or suffer the consequences.

When you open states and strip benefits from people that do not want to work in these conditions, it's work or go broke. When you open schools, it's either send your kids to the plague pit or have people knocking on your door for not sending them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

They just have to push it past the 1st week of November.

What pisses me off is the stupid selfish states will stupid selfish leaders will use their political will to force the smart and decent people to get infected too, or suffer the consequences.

When you open states and strip benefits from people that do not want to work in these conditions, it's work or go broke. When you open schools, it's either send your kids to the plague pit or have people knocking on your door for not sending them.

FWIW, in our latest hot spots, schools are allowed to continue. Apparently there's not a lot of transmission seen between young children and adults.

https://www.school-news.com.au/news/yes-weve-seen-schools-close-but-the-evidence-still-shows-kids-are-unlikely-to-catch-or-spread-coronavirus/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

It's just ego Jeff.  Take one look at DeSantis and you know what drives him.  

He looks like he has been stung by a million bees. Why doesn't Trump look like a dirigible?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, B.J. Porter said:

They just have to push it past the 1st week of November.

What pisses me off is the stupid selfish states will stupid selfish leaders will use their political will to force the smart and decent people to get infected too, or suffer the consequences.

When you open states and strip benefits from people that do not want to work in these conditions, it's work or go broke. When you open schools, it's either send your kids to the plague pit or have people knocking on your door for not sending them.

Oh yeah.  We are fighting the school right now.  My son, a senior, is in his final year of marching band.  They've been informed there will mandatory band camp.  A bunch of teenagers blowing into instruments.  How could that possibly be dangerous?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Oh yeah.  We are fighting the school right now.  My son, a senior, is in his final year of marching band.  They've been informed there will mandatory band camp.  A bunch of teenagers blowing into instruments.  How could that possibly be dangerous?

Make sure he has condoms.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ishmael said:

Make sure he has condoms.

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Make sure he has condoms.

 

12 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

:lol:

1u8e00.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

We must go forward 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Oh yeah.  We are fighting the school right now.  My son, a senior, is in his final year of marching band.  They've been informed there will mandatory band camp.  A bunch of teenagers blowing into instruments.  How could that possibly be dangerous?

That’s fucking insane!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grrr... said:

Oh yeah.  We are fighting the school right now.  My son, a senior, is in his final year of marching band.  They've been informed there will mandatory band camp.  A bunch of teenagers blowing into instruments.  How could that possibly be dangerous?

Caveat: I am nearly 63 years old, without children (that I know of, but pretty certain).

"Mandatory band camp" sounds like an oxymoron to me, the old fart.  I understand that today, many colleges and universities value extracurricular activities, volunteerism, and the like more than in the past. But have we created our own version of the "Chinese Social Credit System"? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

No one is pretending CV-19 doesn’t exist 

So it's not a hoax?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, The Joker said:

So they do not think Cuomo’s order on March 25 that facilities had to take Covid positive patients had any major effect on the huge death rate in NY facilities?  

how many times have i given you or your 2 stupid mates the figures on this

read that as slapped your silly ass down .. again

you are still banging on about it .. do you not read at all or do you have some form of short term memory loss

 

when i first did the findings for you it was less than 5k deaths in age care homes in ny at that time there was > 20k covod deaths in ny

yes they fuked up .. like almost every country did at that time with the security of age care homes

but once more i have to lead you by the nose into the math that 5k isn't larger than 20k

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Left Shift said:

Dog is "in architecture" like an ashtray is "in environmental science".

What do sophisticated architects like you use in place of Euclidean geometry?

BTW...The trend line for deaths in Florida is either up or down depending on what you pick as a starting point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Zonker said:

It's called the derivative. (Been tutoring my daughter in Gr 12 calculus and was amazed I still remembered some of it)

Ok, but they apply to mathematical curves. We don't have a formula for the death rate in Florida due to covid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dog said:

Ok, but they apply to mathematical curves. We don't have a formula for the death rate in Florida due to covid.

"... as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know."

And what difference does it really make? You're just going to lie, anyway

- DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dog said:

BTW...The trend line for deaths in Florida is either up or down depending on what you pick as a starting point.

Let's "start" with the last week, or two.  Do you see a trend?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic will factor predominantly on DeSantis’ fortunes vis a vis the 2024 nomination. If he can bullshit through this whole thing, fire the people who insist on playing it straight, keep the information looking good, and refuse to take prudent action, he might just have what it takes to get the nod. He’ll need to demonstrate that he knows that our real enemy is within the country, not abroad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Grrr... said:

Oh yeah.  We are fighting the school right now.  My son, a senior, is in his final year of marching band.  They've been informed there will mandatory band camp.  A bunch of teenagers blowing into instruments.  How could that possibly be dangerous?

so, as  a music educator, there have already been scientific research about the spread of air through instruments.  Fairly low output of any air from their instruments. especially outdoors.  (orchestra is the safest, then band.  The most virus molecules happen in a choral rehearsal/performance)  Is it completely safe? prolly not.  Will kids need to socially distance as best they can? yes.  Will  kids need to wear their masks when not playing? yes.  will they need to wash their hands frequently? yes.  I don't think the kids are at any greater risk then they are right now.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

This topic will factor predominantly on DeSantis’ fortunes vis a vis the 2024 nomination. If he can bullshit through this whole thing, fire the people who insist on playing it straight, keep the information looking good, and refuse to take prudent action, he might just have what it takes to get the nod. He’ll need to demonstrate that he knows that our real enemy is within the country, not abroad. 

His message appeared to be he will leave it up to the towns to decide measures.

Hmm..I seem to remember hearing similar of late by somebody.. lemme think.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CV-19 flame out... very good sign

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

Let's "start" with the last week, or two.  Do you see a trend?

That would be up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

"... as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know."

And what difference does it really make? You're just going to lie, anyway

- DSK

And one known known is that you can never cite a lie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Dog said:

And one known known is that you can never cite a lie.

You've given up and are left with rinse repeat shit stirring. You're not even trying. 

You've become boring Dog,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, phill_nz said:

how many times have i given you or your 2 stupid mates the figures on this

read that as slapped your silly ass down .. again

you are still banging on about it .. do you not read at all or do you have some form of short term memory loss

 

when i first did the findings for you it was less than 5k deaths in age care homes in ny at that time there was > 20k covod deaths in ny

yes they fuked up .. like almost every country did at that time with the security of age care homes

but once more i have to lead you by the nose into the math that 5k isn't larger than 20k

 

 

Not sure what you are babbling about, the numbers are very clear.  
Sending Coved positive cases back to facilities in NY was a death sentence to many healthy  staff and residents of those homes.  

Other states including Florida did not make that mistake    Guess what Florida death rate is 15/100000  Texas 8/100000 

New York  275/100000

Try using your nose on those facts  


 


 


 
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Joker said:
5 hours ago, phill_nz said:

how many times have i given you or your 2 stupid mates the figures on this

read that as slapped your silly ass down .. again

you are still banging on about it .. do you not read at all or do you have some form of short term memory loss

 

when i first did the findings for you it was less than 5k deaths in age care homes in ny at that time there was > 20k covod deaths in ny

yes they fuked up .. like almost every country did at that time with the security of age care homes

but once more i have to lead you by the nose into the math that 5k isn't larger than 20k

 

 

Not sure what you are babbling about. 
the numbers are very clear.  Sending Coved positive cases back to facilities was a death sentence to many healthy  staff and residents of those homes.  

and the homes were subsequently given legal immunity by ny

I wonder if any of the hospital administrators who discharged these patients will open up as to why

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, LenP said:

In Florida 52% of Covid deaths were tied to LTC facilities , in NY that number is 21%. If Cuomo is to blame for the 21% in NY, who is to blame for the 52% in FL ? 

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/coronavirus-nursing-homes.html

If you look at the actual data, it looks much different than the spin from RW media. 

Talk about bull shit

Of course more people were tied to LTC’s in Florida.  Because that was the at risk population.  The rest of the population of Florida was not impacted like the general population of NY


Florida 15 deaths per 100,000 

New York 275 deaths per 100,000

spin that 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The assertion being made was that Cuomo mishandled the Covid outbreak in NY which lead to a disproportionate impact on residents of LTC facilities. The data shows that residents of LTC facilities in NY were less affected by the outbreak than the average in the US, and less than in FL. If the assertion was correct, then those numbers would be reversed and NY would have a higher percentage of deaths tied to LTC facilities. This is pretty basic logic. NY did have the worst outbreak to date in the US, however if you want to blame Cuomo, you will need to find a different angle than the current one being peddled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LenP said:

The assertion being made was that Cuomo mishandled the Covid outbreak in NY which lead to a disproportionate impact on residents of LTC facilities. The data shows that residents of LTC facilities in NY were less affected by the outbreak than the average in the US, and less than in FL. If the assertion was correct, then those numbers would be reversed and NY would have a higher percentage of deaths tied to LTC facilities. This is pretty basic logic. NY did have the worst outbreak to date in the US, however if you want to blame Cuomo, you will need to find a different angle than the current one being peddled.

Keep spinning, even the Dems want an investigation into why he made that executive order.   

https://news.yahoo.com/ny-state-dems-open-inquiry-141123595.html

The only reason you are using percentage is because so many people outside of nursing homes died  in NY   That is not the case in other states   You used Florida as an example   While 53% of the deaths were at LTC’s.  That represents only 3% of the population in Florida LTC Facilities.   

Basic math 

 

 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no spin. I just presented the actual data. I have lead you to water, it is up to you what happens next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LenP said:

There is no spin. I just presented the actual data. I have lead you to water, it is up to you what happens next.

You are using percentages.  Why not actual deaths vs cases vs total population. 

Oh wait that would not fit your narrative that Cuomo acted correctly and DeSantis screwed up.  

The actual numbers tell a completely different story. 
 

The percentage of deaths attributed to long-term care facility residents in Florida is 10 points greater than the national average, but the percentage of residents who have contracted the virus is much smaller due to the state's high number of older residents. According to the United States Census Bureau's 2019 estimates, about 20.9 percent of Florida residents are at least 65 years old, and thus within the age group that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention identified as the most vulnerable to suffering from or dying after contracting the virus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LenP said:

There is no spin. I just presented the actual data. I have lead you to water, it is up to you what happens next.

You can't make him think, we've all tried.  This shit gets yammered on FOX, OAN and all the nutter websites so Yolker and Company are here to share the wealth.  If I had started the US is #1 thread like he did I would have changed my ID, moved to another country or slunk back hat in hand and apologized.

The clowns in this circus aren't that bright.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dog said:

And one known known is that you can never cite a lie.

Flynn’s lawyer is not pro bono. You lied. You were caughT lying. One if many times. Now you lie about your lying. Why? Because you are a sad lonely racist sack of shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, LenP said:

The assertion being made was that Cuomo mishandled the Covid outbreak in NY which lead to a disproportionate impact on residents of LTC facilities. The data shows that residents of LTC facilities in NY were less affected by the outbreak than the average in the US, and less than in FL. If the assertion was correct, then those numbers would be reversed and NY would have a higher percentage of deaths tied to LTC facilities. This is pretty basic logic. NY did have the worst outbreak to date in the US, however if you want to blame Cuomo, you will need to find a different angle than the current one being peddled.

No it doesn't....To make your argument you need to demonstrate the NY had a lower percent of LTC residents die of covid not a lower percentage of total deaths. The case could be made that a higher percentage of deaths occurring in LTC facilities indicates better performance by the government.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, d'ranger said:

You can't make him think, we've all tried.  This shit gets yammered on FOX, OAN and all the nutter websites so Yolker and Company are here to share the wealth.  If I had started the US is #1 thread like he did I would have changed my ID, moved to another country or slunk back hat in hand and apologized.

The clowns in this circus aren't that bright.

I think they get off in being stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dog said:

No it doesn't....To make your argument you need to demonstrate the NY had a lower percent of LTC residents die of covid not a lower percentage of total deaths. The case could be made that a higher the percentage of deaths occurring in LTC facilities indicates better performance by the government.

I’m glad this is over :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
4
 Advanced issues found
 
2
21 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Talk about bull shit

Of course more people were tied to LTC’s in Florida.  Because that was the at risk population.  The rest of the population of Florida was not impacted like the general population of NY


Florida 15 deaths per 100,000 

New York 275 deaths per 100,000

spin that 

 

Stop lying.  No need to exagerate NY deaths, at 165/100k

NY has 3x the number of infected/population compared to FloRiDuh, but Desantis is making a move, adding 6k cases/day compared to 500 in NY. Current projections have Florida getting close to the death rate of NY by Oct 1. Yes, Florida IS benefitting from the knowledge of what happens in the Hotel California's, and the med system is benefitting from better protocols.

But to think FloriDUH is somewhat immune to deaths by a virus because of better bullshitting? That ain't gonna be the case.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

https://covid19.healthdata.org/united-states-of-america/florida

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

You can't make him think, we've all tried.  This shit gets yammered on FOX, OAN and all the nutter websites so Yolker and Company are here to share the wealth.  If I had started the US is #1 thread like he did I would have changed my ID, moved to another country or slunk back hat in hand and apologized.

The clowns in this circus aren't that bright.

It is mind boggling. The data is right there, but folks want to misuse it to prove a political point. The virus does not care about politics, and the folks that care more about politics than lives are going to lose politically and cost lives.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dog said:

No it doesn't....To make your argument you need to demonstrate the NY had a lower percent of LTC residents die of covid not a lower percentage of total deaths. The case could be made that a higher the percentage of deaths occurring in LTC facilities indicates better performance by the government.

Not if the argument is that the cause of the high overall death count was the mishandling of LTC facilities. Try to draw a flow chart where Cuomo's decisions as it relates to LTC facilities worsened the outbreak but still resulted in a smaller percentage of deaths coming from LTC facilities. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LenP said:

Not if the argument is that the cause of the high overall death count was the mishandling of LTC facilities. Try to draw a flow chart where Cuomo's decisions as it relates to LTC facilities worsened the outbreak but still resulted in a smaller percentage of deaths coming from LTC facilities. 

The argument you appear to be making is that “residents of LTC facilities in NY were less affected by the outbreak than the average in the US “. That assertion is not supported by the data you provided. Cuomo's LTC decision could indeed make the outbreak worse and NY could still have a lower percentage of deaths occurring in LTC facilities than other states.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Dog said:

The argument you appear to be making is that “residents of LTC facilities in NY were less affected by the outbreak than the average in the US “. That assertion is not supported by the data you provided. Cuomo's LTC decision could indeed make the outbreak worse and NY could still have a lower percentage of deaths occurring in LTC facilities than other states.

This is the same fucker who was arguing the virus had past in March, April, May, and June, and insists spikes weren’t happening because he’s addicted to polishing an orange mushroom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

This is the same fucker who was arguing the virus had past in March, April, May, and June, and insists spikes weren’t happening because he’s addicted to polishing an orange mushroom.

False.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dog said:

False.

says the guy who cannot read a 2-axis graph

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

“The virus isn’t fond of the tropics”

Did I say that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dog said:

False.

So, now you're lying about whether you told a lie in the past?

Good work!

- DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, LenP said:

Not if the argument is that the cause of the high overall death count was the mishandling of LTC facilities. Try to draw a flow chart where Cuomo's decisions as it relates to LTC facilities worsened the outbreak but still resulted in a smaller percentage of deaths coming from LTC facilities. 

Killed'em off earlier in the cycle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, LenP said:

It is mind boggling. The data is right there, but folks want to misuse it to prove a political point. The virus does not care about politics, and the folks that care more about politics than lives are going to lose politically and cost lives.  

In Texas our approach is this: Lt Gov Dan Patrick (our Lieutenant Dan) announced he will no longer listen to Dr. Fauci. 

Our Motto: Grandparents want to Die to Save The Economy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

So, now you're lying about whether you told a lie in the past?

Good work!

- DSK

I'm saying that MJ post about my stated positions is false. If you think that's a lie the record is there, prove me wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

In Texas our approach is this: Lt Gov Dan Patrick (our Lieutenant Dan) announced he will no longer listen to Dr. Fauci. 

Our Motto: Grandparents want to Die to Save The Economy

This is so sad. The only consolation is that they are all Republicans and they are destroying the Trump machine. Nature repairing itself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another 45 bodies to plant from the COVID today in Florida, bullshitters, with another 6500 cases confirmed to ensure good crop rotation. Good show bullshitters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LenP said:

There is no spin. I just presented the actual data. I have lead you to water, it is up to you what happens next.

Hopefully he drowns himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dog said:

I'm saying that MJ post about my stated positions is false. If you think that's a lie the record is there, prove me wrong.

:lol:         :lol:

You posted several times that there was no spike, even when shown graphs displaying the spike. Kinda like the russia thing, the Flynn thing, you're just a fucking liar..

Lies! Nobody can tell just one!!!

- DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Even the epidemiologists who supported this idea have all abandoned it bravo.  The only ones left are nutrition docs, eye docs, and chiropracters.  and you!

I'm personally very, very thankful that all of you folks in FL, TX, AZ, LA county, GA, AL, Miss. etc. are happy to serve as experiments for those of us in places with more prudent government leaders.  Thank you for your sacrifice. Thoughts and prayers....

FIFY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

:lol:         :lol:

You posted several times that there was no spike, even when shown graphs displaying the spike. Kinda like the russia thing, the Flynn thing, you're just a fucking liar..

Lies! Nobody can tell just one!!!

- DSK

I posted that there was no spike at the time Raz'r said there had been which was true. If you're going to accuse people of lying you should at least know what they said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, LenP said:

What is with the outright worship of the economy, as if we serve it rather than it serving us. The economy is not more important than health and lives, it exists to support our health and lives. That is some very backwards thinking, more than a little cult like. 

If ya don't like it, move to sweeden...  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Another 45 bodies to plant from the COVID today in Florida, bullshitters, with another 6500 cases confirmed to ensure good crop rotation. Good show bullshitters. 

So what's the trend now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

The economy is people’s everyday life, not making “other people “ rich... are you that dull ?

WOW, You must truly live in a fucking cave...  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

42 new confirmed cases in my little county today, Bullshitters.  36 of them hospitalized. Our total is now 381, with 231 of them confirmed since June 1.

That's one hell of a democRAT hoax.  Maybe Bullshit isn't effective at stopping a virus. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Dog said:

I posted that there was no spike at the time Raz'r said there had been which was true. If you're going to accuse people of lying you should at least know what they said.

There was a spike, all right, liar

- DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

There was a spike, all right, liar

- DSK

Calling other people liars because you can't refute them is cowardly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Dog said:

So what's the trend now?

No death spike yet.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dog said:

Calling other people liars because you can't refute them is cowardly.

A spike in May, (early open results)another spike in early June(memorial Day, Yeah!), and hold-on-to-your-ass spike now.

He's a liar

 

 

image.thumb.png.d620a9902c9ecdb68c9abae8961905f4.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

“You didn’t refute me, I quit”

Bla bla bla