badlatitude

Trump claims he 'aced' cognitive test but offers no proof

Just like he 'aced' his SAT's

Source: CNN

By Veronica Stracqualursi, CNN Updated 12:00 PM ET, Fri July 10, 2020 
Trump reveals results from alleged cognitive test 

Trump reveals results from alleged cognitive test 04:12 

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump claimed on Thursday that he recently "aced" a cognitive test, his latest attempt to dismiss questions about his mental capabilities and attempt to call into question those of presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden. 

Trump said he took the test at Walter Reed Medical Center but did not provide additional information about the test. He took a cognitive test there in 2018 after requesting one, his physician at the time told reporters, adding that he did not believe such tests were standard for presidents to take. It is not clear whether Trump was referring to this test or a more recent one. 

"I proved I was all there because I aced it. I aced the test," Trump told Fox News' Sean Hannity, saying he took the cognitive test "very recently." 

The President described it as a "very standard test" he took at Walter Reed in front of doctors, who he claimed were "very surprised" by his "unbelievable" results....................................

Read more: https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/10/politics/trump-cognitive-test/index.html  

Oh let him have his fun. He needs his moment in the spotlight. He failed the test when he turned 2. Seriously, the Doctor was worried, must be depressing...

Wait...

Is this why he wants us to drink bleach?

If this is the test that was given to Trump, it is curious that this is the same test given to stroke victims. It would be nice if the prez would clear that up.  Is he demented, or did he have a stroke? The people need to know.

Figure.

15 minutes ago, mathystuff said:

The test

81q2CBP4hWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Looks like he only got 1 out of six. 

35 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

If this is the test that was given to Trump, it is curious that this is the same test given to stroke victims. It would be nice if the prez would clear that up.  Is he demented, or did he have a stroke? The people need to know.

Figure.

I had that test given to me when I had my stroke.  Failed.  At clock and the animals (well, at the "canoe" for me). 

After tPA and a night of being monitored, it was clearly kindergarten level, like being asked you're mom's name.  

If the pResident of the US of A thinks that is a "cognitive test" that has meaning for adult intelligence, he has indeed likely suffered damage.  

2 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

I had that test given to me when I had my stroke.  Failed.  At clock and the animals (well, at the "canoe" for me). 

After tPA and a night of being monitored, it was clearly kindergarten level, like being asked you're mom's name.  

If the pResident of the US of A thinks that is a "cognitive test" that has meaning for adult intelligence, he has indeed likely suffered damage.  

Well, this is about as close to an answer that we will likely ever get. 

42 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Figure.

What does it say about the medical professionals when they have to provide the answers for 100-7 series?

I think it is called the Montreal Cognitive Assessment. My doctor had me do it a couple of years ago so she would have a baseline in case/for when I have issues. It is remarkably easy. Anyone not getting all of the questions right may have a problem.

10 minutes ago, Lark said:

What does it say about the medical professionals when they have to provide the answers for 100-7 series?

They don't care, they are going to be the next Surgeon General.

1 minute ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

I think it is called the Montreal Cognitive Assessment. My doctor had me do it a couple of years ago so she would have a baseline in case/for when I have issues. It is remarkably easy. Anyone not getting all of the questions right may have a problem.

I thought Trump already made that point:

"I proved I was all there because I aced it. I aced the test," Trump told Fox News' Sean Hannity, saying he took the cognitive test "very recently." 

The President described it as a "very standard test" he took at Walter Reed in front of doctors, who he claimed were "very surprised" by his "unbelievable" results..

12 minutes ago, Lark said:

That the doctor's are going 100 mph and making rapid but high-risk judgments about time sensitive treatments...like with me.  The window for my tPA injection to be effective was slamming shut. 

I sure has hell didn't want my doc to be doing subtraction in her head to check my answers instead of her explaining to me that I had a 6% chance of blowing out a blood vessel in my brain if she gave me the shot.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, benwynn said:

I thought Trump already made that point:

The President described it as a "very standard test" he took at Walter Reed in front of doctors, who he claimed were "very surprised" by his "unbelievable" results..

The point being why would he even think to brag about this?

To hell with the debates, lets have a live cognitive test followed by a MENSA test.  At least we'll find out if he really is a stable genius.

The tests will have to omit the topic of humility, or Trump will claim it was rigged.

Benwynn,

I fear that the near imperceptible irony expressed via your exquisitely subtle and nuanced description may well escape the perception of some Trump supporters.

It may be necessary to be more direct.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PHIRKIN said:

Benwynn,

I fear that the near imperceptible irony expressed via your exquisitely subtle and nuanced description may well escape the perception of some Trump supporters.

Sorry. Jane Goodall I'm not.

• Like 3

Perhaps you've a pet newt or goldfish that could help out?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PHIRKIN said:

Benwynn,

Ben knows his audience and humor is at their expense, they wouldn't get it if administered with a blow from a giant comedy club.  They serve up the softballs and Ben knocks em out of the park. Every time.  Like Charley Brown, Lucy and the football it's always funny for us.   hahaha, just saw Ben's reply and the perfect illustration to the point I was trying to make.

another home run.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, badlatitude said:

Just like he 'aced' his SAT's

Source: CNN

By Veronica Stracqualursi, CNN Updated 12:00 PM ET, Fri July 10, 2020 
Trump reveals results from alleged cognitive test 

Trump reveals results from alleged cognitive test 04:12 

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump claimed on Thursday that he recently "aced" a cognitive test, his latest attempt to dismiss questions about his mental capabilities and attempt to call into question those of presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden. 

Trump said he took the test at Walter Reed Medical Center but did not provide additional information about the test. He took a cognitive test there in 2018 after requesting one, his physician at the time told reporters, adding that he did not believe such tests were standard for presidents to take. It is not clear whether Trump was referring to this test or a more recent one. 

The President described it as a "very standard test" he took at Walter Reed in front of doctors, who he claimed were "very surprised" by his "unbelievable" results....................................

Read more: https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/10/politics/trump-cognitive-test/index.html  

Donny had the test because he is Special.

3 hours ago, benwynn said:

I’m in love.

8 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Who did he pay  to ACE the test?

He didn't have to, he brought his preprinted test with him.

2 hours ago, Raz'r said:

I’m in love.

She's got more. A lot of them.

9 hours ago, Raz'r said:

I’m in love.

I think you better think that through.

think about it.

"How was it for you darling?"

and you get a Trump impersonation of her opinion :D

• Like 1