Mid

presidential

Obama and his team of lowlifes

Amazon.com: HistoricalFindings Photo: Lincoln Memorial,cry,John ...

• Like 1

So why doesn’t Barr have them arrested?

20 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Xactly, why indeed.

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

Give it time..sometime after "the election".

3 hours ago, Mid said:

When you say "Presidential" are you referring to the tweet or the use of the agencies of government to spy on a candidate?

1 hour ago, Dog said:

When you say "Presidential" are you referring to the tweet or the use of the agencies of government to spy on a candidate?

Why hasn't he had President Obama and his partners in "The political Crime of the Century" arrested?

Is this that Obamagate he was talking about?

1 hour ago, Dog said:

fairly obvious to any with a functioning brain .

13 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Why hasn't he had President Obama and his partners in "The political Crime of the Century" arrested?

Is this that Obamagate he was talking about?

Please....They haven't even charged Kevin Clinesmith.

32 minutes ago, Dog said:

Please....They haven't even charged Kevin Clinesmith.

But, you'd think the "Law and Order" President would want to address "The political Crime of the Century". 

Or, is that just more of the same Malarkey we've come to expect of the President.

Elder Abuse

Elder abuse can be defined as "a single, or repeated act, or lack of appropriate action, occurring within any relationship where there is an expectation of trust which causes harm or distress to an older person". Elder abuse can take various forms such as financial, physical, psychological and sexual. It can also be the result of intentional or unintentional neglect.

https://www.who.int/ageing/projects/elder_abuse/en/

What's amazing is that Trump believes these tweets will somehow shift the polls to favor him.

4 hours ago, Dog said:

When you say "Presidential" are you referring to the tweet or the use of the agencies of government to spy on a candidate who hired several people working for the Russians?

FIFY

- DSK

3 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

But, you'd think the "Law and Order" President would want to address "The political Crime of the Century". 

Or, is that just more of the same Malarkey we've come to expect of the President.

You would think.

2 minutes ago, Dog said:
3 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

You would think.

And, yet, of all the allegations of "crimes" committed by the Dems, the DOJ keeps looking the other way.

That would be a tacit admission the allegations are just bullshit.

"Lock her up!" ring a bell?

2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

And, yet, of all the allegations of "crimes" committed by the Dems, the DOJ keeps looking the other way.

That would be a tacit admission the allegations are just bullshit.

"Lock her up!" ring a bell?

There have been referrals but for some reason they are not acted on, at least not yet..  

Just now, Dog said:

There have been referrals but for some reason they are not acted on, at least not yet..  

"Lock her up" is a refrain from 4 years ago.  Wonder why AG Barr has ignored it.

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

:lol: this is the kinda moron who’d attend Trump University 

11 hours ago, Raz'r said:

Still working on the Hillary thing?

11 hours ago, Dog said:

:lol:   :lol:  

9 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

if only Barr wasn't so busy exonerating republicans, he would  be able to prosecute democrats.....

Exoneration of the Best Americans so they can stay rich is much more important than prosecuting enemies you can just slur instead.

26 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Exoneration of the Best Americans so they can stay rich is much more important than prosecuting enemies you can just slur instead.

an unsubstantiated slur can do wonders for a persons political career. an unsuccessful prosecution? not so much.....

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/509049-ronald-reagan-foundation-asks-trump-campaign-rnc-to-stop-using-former

Excerpt -

The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Institute called on the President Trump’s reelection campaign and the Republican National Committee (RNC) to stop using former President Reagan’s name and image to fundraise last week. 

The request came after the Trump campaign sent out a fundraising email July 19 that said, for a donation of $45 and over, a supporter of the president would receive a “limited edition” set featuring two gold-colored coins with images of Trump and Reagan. 

The sender on the message was listed as “Donald J. Trump” and the subject line read “Ronald Reagan and Yours Truly.” The set also included a 1987 image of Reagan and Trump shaking hands at the White House

3 hours ago, Sean said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/509049-ronald-reagan-foundation-asks-trump-campaign-rnc-to-stop-using-former

Excerpt -

The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Institute called on the President Trump’s reelection campaign and the Republican National Committee (RNC) to stop using former President Reagan’s name and image to fundraise last week. 

The request came after the Trump campaign sent out a fundraising email July 19 that said, for a donation of $45 and over, a supporter of the president would receive a “limited edition” set featuring two gold-colored coins with images of Trump and Reagan. 

The sender on the message was listed as “Donald J. Trump” and the subject line read “Ronald Reagan and Yours Truly.” The set also included a 1987 image of Reagan and Trump shaking hands at the White House

I wonder how many sets Malarkey bought.

On 7/25/2020 at 1:53 AM, Mid said:

Subversive and traitorous!.. public hanging and left until the corpse drops 

• Downvote 1

On 7/25/2020 at 6:18 AM, Mid said:

Projection, much?

In case you weren't sure that Trump is a complete asshole, I offer this - https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/08/04/trump-john-lewis-axios-swan

August 4, 2020 at 6:09 a.m. EDT

As three former presidents gathered in Atlanta last week to offer stirring tributes to John Lewis, President Trump was absent. In an interview that aired Monday night, Trump had few kind words of his own for the former Democratic congressman and civil rights leader, who died July 17.

Asked by interviewer Jonathan Swan how history would remember Lewis’s contributions to the nation, Trump demurred.

“I don’t know. I don’t know John Lewis,” Trump said in the “Axios on HBO” interview. “He chose not to come to my inauguration.”

Pressed by Swan on whether he found Lewis “impressive,” Trump was likewise noncommittal.

“I can’t say one way or another,” Trump said, before noting again that Lewis had skipped his inauguration and his State of the Union speeches, adding, “Nobody has done more for Black Americans than I have. He should have come. I think he made a big mistake.”

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sean said:

In case you weren't sure that Trump is a complete asshole, I offer this - https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/08/04/trump-john-lewis-axios-swan

August 4, 2020 at 6:09 a.m. EDT

As three former presidents gathered in Atlanta last week to offer stirring tributes to John Lewis, President Trump was absent. In an interview that aired Monday night, Trump had few kind words of his own for the former Democratic congressman and civil rights leader, who died July 17.

Asked by interviewer Jonathan Swan how history would remember Lewis’s contributions to the nation, Trump demurred.

“I don’t know. I don’t know John Lewis,” Trump said in the “Axios on HBO” interview. “He chose not to come to my inauguration.”

Pressed by Swan on whether he found Lewis “impressive,” Trump was likewise noncommittal.

“I can’t say one way or another,” Trump said, before noting again that Lewis had skipped his inauguration and his State of the Union speeches, adding, “Nobody has done more for Black Americans than I have. He should have come. I think he made a big mistake.”

Huge fucking mistake.

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

Huge fucking mistake.

Please, he did it for you.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

Huge fucking mistake.

That interview alone, without consideration of anything else related to Trump, should disqualify Trump from being considered for president by anyone.  Do you still support Trump for 2020?

Let's just accept President Trump's (overly simplistic) previous statement about having half as many cases if we did half as many tests.

Is it better to have -

159,000 deaths in 4,864,282 cases

or 

159,000 deaths in 2,432,141 cases?

On 7/26/2020 at 11:55 PM, Nice! said:

Projection, much?

Travel ban?  Hey honey, let's go to that Pariah Country on summer break, you know, we can see the Orange one, catch some covid....

1 hour ago, Olsonist said:
1 hour ago, Dog said:

Huge fucking mistake.

Please, he did it for you.

No he didn't - The Mutt never liked Trump, didn't vote for him and doesn't support him.

21 minutes ago, Sean said:

He's like this guy...

• Like 1

Wondering how all those who made political hay out of President Obama saying "corpse" see this -

2 hours ago, Dog said:

Huge fucking mistake.

Agreeing to the interview?
or being his normal, narcissistic self?

16 minutes ago, Raz'r said:
2 hours ago, Dog said:

Huge fucking mistake.

Agreeing to the interview?
or being his normal, narcissistic self?

I'm going with "How would you describe the Trump Presidency?"

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

Wondering how all those who made political hay out of President Obama saying "corpse" see this -

388A02A5-FC46-4DA2-8AF8-68F9E3FCF658.gif.1895fc5a3c80342062da5f1142a57168.gif

I think we'll soon find out that it's the correct pronunciation, according to some indian tribe somewhere.

5 minutes ago, Mike G said:

I think we'll soon find out that it's the correct pronunciation, according to some indian tribe somewhere.

I'm sure the LDS's have it covered, since the Native American's were just a lost tribe of Semite's, it was named when Brother Jed saw a native in the valley and yelled "Yo! Semite!"

• Like 1

Wondering how the folks who are anti-Semites will view his words.

3 hours ago, Raz'r said:

I'm sure the LDS's have it covered, since the Native American's were just a lost tribe of Semite's, it was named when Brother Jed saw a native in the valley and yelled "Yo! Semite!"

Are they Yo Semites or Yo Seminanites?  Enquiring Minds and all.  Bonus for Ne Vah Da Ne Vah Da Ne Vah Da.

The jokes on US.

2 hours ago, d'ranger said:

Are they Yo Semites or Yo Seminanites?  Enquiring Minds and all.  Bonus for Ne Vah Da Ne Vah Da Ne Vah Da.

The jokes on US.

Well................................ To be honest..... The Dolomites Are pronounced that way.... When I called them the Dolomites, pronounced the  way that Yosemite is pronounced, I was pounced upon by several people.... Of course I did it on purpose.

And there was beer involved.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Today was a really bad day to be a Trump cheerleader. 

First, you got hammered with all the gibberish President Trump spewed in that interview with Jonathan Swan.  They used President Trump's own words against him.  No doubt late-night hosts could give their comedy writers the rest of the week off with the material the President just provided.

Next, he has no fucking clue how to pronounce the name of the spectacular place named Yosemite.  Twice.  Twice he tried to sound it out and failed.  Miserably.

Not long after, he completely reversed course and embraced mail-in and absentee voting.

Then, he is getting out in front of the story claiming he was briefed the Beirut explosion was "likely" an attack.  That is exactly how these things go.  As the IC folks gather intel/information and provide it to the President in classified briefings, he runs to the microphone to spill the beans.  He's the kid who can't wait to tell the secret so as to prove he is "cool" and "in the loop".

Finally, the Sunday lag in reporting goes by and we break 160,000 dead of COVID.  We may break 200K by the second week of September.

We should probably call the mental health authorities wherever Dog, BravoBravo, and jzk live.  They should probably do a welfare check on those schmucks.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

Seriously, really bad day for the elk.

Yet another bad day for the world. Tomorrow, Turnip will air his grievances that he isn't regarded the best thing that happened since forever.

3 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Yet another bad day for the world. Tomorrow, Turnip will air his grievances that he isn't regarded the best thing that happened since forever.

I've never really been "proud" to be American, since I didn't really have a say.  But always felt like I was pretty lucky to be born into the life that have.  I'm truly embarrassed to be an American for the first time in my life. 

• Like 2

Finally, the Sunday lag in reporting goes by and we break 160,000 dead of COVID.  We may break 200K by the second week of September.

If one factors in all the obvious fiddling that has been going on with the numbers you could very well be nearing 200K now.

We should probably call the mental health authorities wherever Dog, BravoBravo, and jzk live.  They should probably do a welfare check on those schmucks.

I suspect their response would be "We don't really like to go in there".

41 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

I've never really been "proud" to be American, since I didn't really have a say.  But always felt like I was pretty lucky to be born into the life that have.  I'm truly embarrassed to be an American for the first time in my life. 

Maybe it's because I was working in Italy during the tail end of the Iraq occupation.  One of the guest was a british 'security consultant'. We got to talking about Nissour Square.  One of our Italian friends is a war photojournalist; had just been to Iraq.  Another's a journalist, lives in Beirut most of the year, journalist & nonfiction writer.

But still: for the first time

Really?

to be fair

possibly  almost half of new zealanders may not know how to pronounce yosemite as it is supposed to be pronounced

its probably just an anomaly that everyone i know that has pronounced it has done so correctly

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

If one factors in all the obvious fiddling that has been going on with the numbers you could very well be nearing 200K now.

Yeah, I look at Worldometres every morning. For the last couple of weeks, Texas isn't shown while all other states are. Just a blank where new deaths should be..for a while. Texas seems to have a reporting lag.

4 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Yeah, I look at Worldometres every morning. For the last couple of weeks, Texas isn't shown while all other states are. Just a blank where new deaths should be..for a while. Texas seems to have a reporting lag.

I don't know why that is but if you click on Texas and scroll down to the deaths per day graph it is recorded there. 

5 hours ago, phill_nz said:

to be fair

possibly  almost half of new zealanders may not know how to pronounce yosemite as it is supposed to be pronounced

its probably just an anomaly that everyone i know that has pronounced it has done so correctly

I am certain there are locations in NZ with names most from other nations would have difficulty pronouncing correctly. 

If you were raised there, and heard the names pronounced, you'd have little trouble.

President Trump should have seen the words someone wrote for him to utter.  He should have practiced his speech prior to giving it.  Someone should have clued him in to the correct pronunciation of the name of one of the gems in our National Park system.

For fuck's sake, he HAS to have heard that name.

That he got up there and butchered the name, twice, proves he does not prepare.  He believes in his superiority and prefers to "wing it".

18 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I am certain there are locations in NZ with names most from other nations would have difficulty pronouncing correctly. 

Go Whakapapa with that attitude.

28 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

If you were raised there, and heard the names pronounced, you'd have little trouble.

President Trump should have seen the words someone wrote for him to utter.  He should have practiced his speech prior to giving it.  Someone should have clued him in to the correct pronunciation of the name of one of the gems in our National Park system.

That he got up there and butchered the name, twice, proves he does not prepare.  He believes in his superiority and prefers to "wing it".

It is hard to believe that any semi-intelligent person who has lived in the US of A for more than 70 years would not have heard the word 'Yosemite' pronounced at least a dozen (or a hundred) times. It would be interesting to know if he has every used the word in conversation in the past. In spite of acing the cognitive test (at least according to him) I think he his losing it bigly. If you listen to him in interviews 10 or 15 years ago he sounds totally different. I am a similar age and I think I talk pretty much the same as 30 years ago.

I did hear one friend offer that his mispronunciation was intentional and masterful.  That it was just a ploy to get folks all outraged.

For fuck's sake, he HAS to have heard that name.

That he got up there and butchered the name, twice, proves he does not prepare.  He believes in his superiority and prefers to "wing it

well for a start .. who hasn't heard of yosemite sam

then its the park with your more famous geysers in it

and as i said every nzer i know that has pronounced it did so correctly

and yes there are a lot of place names here we wouldn't get you to pronounce

but if your feeling confidant you can give this one a try ... or two

"Taumata whakatangi hangakoauau o tamatea turi pukakapiki maunga horo nuku pokai whenua kitanatahu",

hint

it's a bit harder than yosemite ... takes longer too

I tought it was ho semite.Mexican like Jose. But then I can't remember ever hearing it pronounced

3 hours ago, phill_nz said:

but if your feeling confidant you can give this one a try ... or two

"Taumata whakatangi hangakoauau o tamatea turi pukakapiki maunga horo nuku pokai whenua kitanatahu",

That's a lot of vowels.

Yosemite is Miwok for "those who kill" or "band of killers". 

The area was actually known as Ahwahnee, meaning "big mouth"

With a good solid history of genocide as an extra bonus. 

So who know, maybe the Dumpster was just trying to invoke the Miwok pronunciation to highlight this important symbolism.

On 7/25/2020 at 9:22 AM, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

:lol: this is the kinda moron who’d attend Trump University 

He already did..  Sheepskin (literally because.. well...  Trump. (we have the best diplomas, many people are saying it)) is hanging in his mom's basement.....  

9 hours ago, phill_nz said:

to be fair

Just don't say it like Vegemite..  You will be good....  

12 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Today was a really bad day to be a Trump cheerleader. 

Not long after, he completely reversed course and embraced mail-in and absentee voting.

Reference?

No one's going to jail over this. The laws that apply to you and me do apply to Washington regardless of party. It's this kind of thing that will lead to the next revolution as our king/queen leaders hold themselves above the law and piss on the citizenry.  

1 hour ago, Xlot said:

Reference?

Clearly, you haven't been paying attention.

On July 30, President Trump was loudly opposing mail-in voting (but, not absentee voting), claiming it was going to make the 2020 election the most corrupt in history.

On August 4, he took the exact opposite stance.

You're welcome.

25 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

... But still taking Nevada to court ...

1 hour ago, Xlot said:

... But still taking Nevada to court ...

Nevada doesn't have a governor that tells his infant "bed time stories" about Trump's great wall on TV.