Sign in to follow this  
Fakenews

Douchebag Republican politicians

17 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

So as of late this applies to most of them but I think we need a thread that chronicles their essential douchebaggery.  Yoho got things off to a start last week and this week Ted Cruz starts things off.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/good-luck-eating-out-ted-cruz-faces-backlash-after-suggesting-restaurant-servers-are-grifters/

Exactly who votes for that smarmy little fuck? Who has he conned?

42 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Exactly who votes for that smarmy little fuck? Who has he conned?

Someone will chime in soon and say that Hispanics are a natural fit with Republicans. Not with this attitude they aren’t. (Eh, Jeffreaux?)

The thread title is a double redundancy.

The repubs have descended the rabbit hole and live in a parallel universe of denial, deflection and douchebaggery.

Its almost a pity that the election that will lead to their demise happens in this universe.

These idiots are so far up Donnie’s deluded ass they have lost track of reality and we are not talking reality like on Tee Vee.

Just now, Navig8tor said:

The repubs have descended the rabbit hole and live in a parallel universe of denial, deflection and douchebaggery.

That is a fucking lie and you know it! The Republican bitches have been burned to the ground and their souls thus cleansed. Now they are arisen again, reborn as a new party, one fully re-committed to small govmint, states rights, lower taxes, the Second Amendment and freedom. Liberal scum such as yourself are only trying to punish them for the sins of a past life. You just want to go back to the bad old days of Obama. But this country needs to move forward. Soon Tom Cotton will confidently take the reins and Make America Great Again Again and you will know your place.

• Like 1

I take some comfort knowing that Ted Cruz will never eat a meal in a restaurant again without wondering did the waiter spit in my plate or not?

6 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

I take some comfort knowing that Ted Cruz will never eat a meal in a restaurant again without wondering did the waiter spit in my plate or not?

Hopefully a side of Corona.

32 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

He shouldn't wonder about it. They dick-rimmed his glass, shit on his plate, and all sorts of other stuff I don't even want to think about.

- DSK

12 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

He shouldn't wonder about it. They dick-rimmed his glass, shit on his plate, and all sorts of other stuff I don't even want to think about.

- DSK

They better be careful, DNA ruins many a good joke. I wonder if Dog saliva will become a thing?

Secret Service tasters?

3 minutes ago, PHIRKIN said:

Secret Service tasters?

They may be ready to take a bullet to protect their man, but nowhere in their contract does it mention ingesting particles scraped from the buttcrack of a teenage Puerto Rican waiter.

22 minutes ago, Happy said:

They may be ready to take a bullet to protect their man, but nowhere in their contract does it mention ingesting particles scraped from the buttcrack of a teenage Puerto Rican waiter.

Ted is such an asslicker he might think it a nice condiment.

1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

I take some comfort knowing that Ted Cruz will never eat a meal in a restaurant again without wondering, "Did the waiter spit in my plate or not?"

For clarity.  

Your plate should be just fine.  Enjoy.

2 hours ago, badlatitude said:

I take some comfort knowing that Ted Cruz will never eat a meal in a restaurant again without wondering did the waiter pissed in my plate or not?

I know, take it to the Joke thread.

The Jew gets on the airplane and sees only one seat left and it is occupied by a Muslim.  In the sprit of unity, he sits down and politely introduces himself and takes of his shoes.  The Muslim then asks the Jew to get him a cup of coffee.  He sucks up his pride and goes and gets it.  When he gets back he sees that the Muslim has shit in one of his shoes.  Not wanting to create a scene, he ignores it.  The Muslim says again, Hey Jew get me another cup of coffee.  Again he sucks it up and goes and gets the coffee.  When he gets back his other shoe is full of shit.  He's pissed but keeps his mouth shut.  The Muslim then asks, "Hey Jew what do you think of world problems?" 

The Jew replies, The Muslims are shooting at the Jews and the Jews are shooting at the Muslims.  The Muslim is shitting in the Jew's shoes and the Jew is pissing in the Muslim's coffee.

• Like 1

AGITC wonders why we all can’t get along. 

He's actually correct.

Now if he could just do his job and sort out this virus shit, minimum wage shit and unemployment shit, he would fix this shit.....

I think that your thread title is over redundant.

How the fuck did we do it without slavery?

18 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

How the fuck did we do it without slavery?

The same way the rest of the British colonies did it:  Press-ganging sailors, cheap resources from colonial possessions, stealing Inuit and other lands, environmental pillage (e.g. fur trade, shale sands).  You know ... the old fashioned way.

2 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Not to be outdone Tom Cotton jumps in the pool.

Slavery “The necessary evil on which the nation was built”

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/sen-tom-cotton-calls-slavery-the-necessary-evil-upon-which-the-nation-was-built/

Cotton is very good at bad faith manipulation of the media, and clearly wants to be the leader of the Rightwing white populist party post-trump.

7 hours ago, Navig8tor said:

Its almost a pity that the election that will lead to their demise happens in this universe.

These idiots are so far up Donnie’s deluded ass they have lost track of reality and we are not talking reality like on Tee Vee.

Almost a pity? The problem is they spend enough time in this universe to fuck it up.  They could all just go to Arkansas and party hearty, but nooooooo.....bless their little hearts....

3 hours ago, Left Shift said:

The same way the rest of the British colonies did it:  Press-ganging sailors, cheap resources from colonial possessions, stealing Inuit and other lands, environmental pillage (e.g. fur trade, shale sands).  You know ... the old fashioned way.

Exactly - stole it fair & square. No need for slavery.

3 hours ago, Left Shift said:

The Canadian traders were much more welcome than the American ones, more honest, less violent, much less smallpox. Better rum.

57 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

The Canadian traders were much more welcome than the American ones, more honest, less violent, much less smallpox. Better rum.

So, they used indigenous susceptibility to one disease rather than another.  That makes it much better.

How dare y'all omit the Ohio republican party ? 

We are writing the flippin' BOOK on our state's Reichista corrupt douchbaggery !!!

Just an intro   

22 hours ago, Left Shift said:
23 hours ago, Ishmael said:

So, they used indigenous susceptibility to one disease rather than another.  That makes it much better.

Actually, I've spent some time in the Midwest towns that grew up around the old French trading posts. They were not nice people. Probably the ones that lived with the Indians, spoke the languages and had Indian wives, treated them fairly. But the history has a lot of ugly things

- DSK

Back to OP.  Massive douchebaggery re restaurant workers. Where I live "re-opening" is being rolled back the 30th of this month due to covid increase. As I understand it, indoor service will be limited to tables of one unless the patrons occupy same household. Bars (VS restaurants that serve alcohol) closed. Outdoor seating, remains at max five/table with six foot spacing. These restaurant employees are facing reduced hours and dramatically reduced tips due to mandated low occupancy.  No fucking shit unemployment pays more under these circumstances. Locally owned restaurants are struggling to do what's best for employees that they want to retain for when things improve. Some that could sucked it up and closed.  Fuck Cruz and those that think like him. With broken glass. A very cursory Google search suggests that 10% of US work force is in the restaurant industry. Plus/minus a percent or two, doesn't matter for big picture. Pedantic arguing over exact percentage is pointless. The the US is now largely a service economy. Time to pay the price. Just like time to pay the price for "just in time" inventory and outsourcing.

DC is full of douchebags.  They come from both sides.

17 minutes ago, Rok Dog said:

DC is full of douchebags.  They come from both sides.

True dat.

However,  Republican douchebags are a different class to the rest. Republican douchebaggery is outstanding for its entitlement, racism, shallowness, ignorance, greed, and contempt for the law.

Biden and the D's are not particularly inspiring, but even with a collective hangover on top of serious concussion they could do a better job than the current shitshow, and in the process salvage some of the USA's shredded international standing.

1 hour ago, Happy said:

True dat.

However,  Republican douchebags are a different class to the rest. Republican douchebaggery is outstanding for its entitlement, racism, shallowness, ignorance, greed, and contempt for the law.

Biden and the D's are not particularly inspiring, but even with a collective hangover on top of serious concussion they could do a better job than the current shitshow, and in the process salvage some of the USA's shredded international standing.

Schiff and Swallowswell are the biggest douchebags in DC.  That dipshit Cohen from KY is a huge douche.  Tlaib from Michigan is a racist douche.  Ilan Ohmar is a complete douche. Pelosi - pass the bill to see what’s in the bill - douche.

AOC is no prize.  She’s not very bright but I wouldn’t say she’s a douche.  She has the mind of a teenager.  refreshing but I wouldn’t trust her to use the stove in my kitchen let alone make decisions for my families well being.

The wrestler from Ohio who wears cheap shirts and can’t afford an undershirt - meh.  Ted Cruz -  smart guy but annoying as fuck.  Marco Rubio -  is being Cuban all it takes to get elected down there ( obviously all it takes in Minnesota, too)?  Schumer -  what does he even do? Nadler - fucking clown. Matt Gary’s - fucking guy must own a bunch of buy here pay here car lots.

You guys think it’s bad now?  Wait 10 or 15 years when there’s  no one left with a brain who will run for federal office.  At least Mitch and Nancy are herding cats for now.

3 hours ago, Rok Dog said:

AOC is no prize.  She’s not very bright but I wouldn’t say she’s a douche.  She has the mind of a teenager.  refreshing but I wouldn’t trust her to use the stove in my kitchen let alone make decisions for my families well being.

Did you see her takedown of Ted Yoho? I think you’re underestimating her bigly. 

3 hours ago, Rok Dog said:

Schiff and Swallowswell are the biggest douchebags in DC.  That dipshit Cohen from KY is a huge douche.  Tlaib from Michigan is a racist douche.  Ilan Ohmar is a complete douche. Pelosi - pass the bill to see what’s in the bill - douche.

The wrestler from Ohio who wears cheap shirts and can’t afford an undershirt - meh.  Ted Cruz -  smart guy but annoying as fuck.  Marco Rubio -  is being Cuban all it takes to get elected down there ( obviously all it takes in Minnesota, too)?  Schumer -  what does he even do? Nadler - fucking clown. Matt Gary’s - fucking guy must own a bunch of buy here pay here car lots.

You guys think it’s bad now?  Wait 10 or 15 years when there’s  no one left with a brain who will run for federal office.  At least Mitch and Nancy are herding cats for now.

Yes, indeed, Fox/Rush have made you smart... a keen judge of politicians.

What has Ted Cruz ever done or said that makes you think he's smart? Have you ever actually listened to as much as 3 sentences of Nancy Pelosi speaking?

The facts are out there, not so difficult to pick up. But you gotta pay attention.

- DSK

7 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

What has Ted Cruz ever done or said that makes you think he's smart? Have you ever actually listened to as much as 3 sentences of Nancy Pelosi speaking?

The facts are out there, not so difficult to pick up. But you gotta pay attention.

- DSK

Rock Dog is the epitome of a low information voter.  

1 hour ago, Fakenews said:

Rock Dog is the epitome of a low no information voter.  

FTFY

Bidness as usual -

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/28/us/elections/biden-vs-trump.html

Watchdog group accuses Trump campaign of hiding almost $170 million in spending.

Mr. Trump’s campaign has routed nearly $170 million in spending through various firms headed or created by its former campaign manager, Brad Parscale, and other campaign officials, and a campaign watchdog said in a formal complaint on Tuesday that the payments were a “laundering” effort to hide the ultimate destination of the funds.

The accusation, made by the Campaign Legal Center to the Federal Election Commission, said that by using the Parscale-linked firm American Made Media Consultants, the Trump campaign has kept hidden the names of some vendors and advisers being paid by the campaign, including the president’s daughter-in-law Lara Trump and Kimberly Guilfoyle, the girlfriend of Donald Trump Jr.

“This scheme flies in the face of transparency requirements mandated by federal law, and it leaves voters and donors in the dark about where the campaign’s funds are actually going,” said Trevor Potter, the president of the Campaign Legal Center and a former F.E.C. chairman. “This secrecy could also disguise other campaign finance violations, but we don’t know, because the campaign isn’t disclosing these routed payments.”

Our douchbag GOPPER's here in Ohio are way more 

douchbagy than your douchbags 

1 hour ago, Sean said:

Bidness as usual -

Watchdog group accuses Trump campaign of hiding almost $170 million in spending.

Mr. Trump’s campaign has routed nearly $170 million in spending through various firms headed or created by its former campaign manager, Brad Parscale, and other campaign officials, and a campaign watchdog said in a formal complaint on Tuesday that the payments were a “laundering” effort to hide the ultimate destination of the funds.

The accusation, made by the Campaign Legal Center to the Federal Election Commission, said that by using the Parscale-linked firm American Made Media Consultants, the Trump campaign has kept hidden the names of some vendors and advisers being paid by the campaign, including the president’s daughter-in-law Lara Trump and Kimberly Guilfoyle, the girlfriend of Donald Trump Jr.

“This scheme flies in the face of transparency requirements mandated by federal law, and it leaves voters and donors in the dark about where the campaign’s funds are actually going,” said Trevor Potter, the president of the Campaign Legal Center and a former F.E.C. chairman. “This secrecy could also disguise other campaign finance violations, but we don’t know, because the campaign isn’t disclosing these routed payments.”

Grifters gonna grift...

3 minutes ago, Fakenews said:
1 hour ago, Sean said:

Bidness as usual -

....   ...

Grifters gonna grift...

The funny thing is, I bet Parscale has been pocketing most of that money and laughing all the way to the bank. I should have seen this coming and become a Republican campaign manager, my retirement could have taken a big leap upward.......

- DSK

13 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

The funny thing is, I bet Parscale has been pocketing most of that money and laughing all the way to the bank. I should have seen this coming and become a Republican campaign manager, my retirement could have taken a big leap upward.......

- DSK

Na, why take on the mantle, Just be a low level ass kisser, Less likely to get indicted, less mushroom to suck, and you can still have your fingers in the pie...  You won't have the 3BN offshore account, but you will have 100 MM stashed somewhere in the end..  

D. John tRump announced at the outset that he was intending to be the first person to make money off of a presidential campaign.  It's the only thing he's told the truth about in 4 years.

The grift has been his plan all along.  

2 hours ago, Sean said:

Bidness as usual -

This is the organization that sought out, received help and benefitted from assistance from the Russians. A little gritting? There’s nothing they won’t do.

21 hours ago, Sean said:

Did you see her takedown of Ted Yoho? I think you’re underestimating her bigly. 

She’s a dip shit.

21 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

Cruz has a life prior to being a politician.  He’s no dummy.  He just has a personality which makes you want to job him in the nose.  

I’ve listened to Pelosi.  She’s a scam millionaire politician.   Speaker the house ironically saying things such as “white male ...whatever it is”.  

28 minutes ago, Rok Dog said:

She’s a dip shit Democrat.

FIFY

18 hours ago, Sean said:

Bidness as usual -

Give till it hurts, Bullshitters. What better way to own the libs? Don’t worry about where your hard earned money is going, your money is needed by your superiors in the fight against your enemy. Give. Give it all. They deserve it more than you do. 

57 minutes ago, Rok Dog said:

Cruz has a life prior to being a politician.  He’s no dummy.  He just has a personality which makes you want to job him in the nose.  

I’ve listened to Pelosi.  She’s a scam millionaire politician.   Speaker the house ironically saying things such as “white male ...whatever it is”.  

Cruz and Pelosi are both married to very wealthy spouses. I don't know what Cruz has done in the way of graft, but his phony bible-thumping is obnoxious and labels him untrustworthy (same as Trump). Pelosi has always been squeaky-clean about money... that's probably why ReTrumpublicans consider her stupid.

- DSK

The douchiest bag of them all Has the flu -
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/29/louis-gohmert-who-refused-to-wear-a-mask-tests-positive-for-coronavirus-386076

Louie Gohmert, who refused to wear a mask, tests positive for coronavirus

The Texas Republican received the diagnosis during a pre-screening procedure at the White House on Wednesday morning.

4 hours ago, Rok Dog said:

She’s a dip shit.

Lack of respect indeed.

20 minutes ago, Sean said:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/29/louis-gohmert-who-refused-to-wear-a-mask-tests-positive-for-coronavirus-386076

The Texas Republican received the diagnosis during a pre-screening procedure at the White House on Wednesday morning.

That’s fantastic news.  He might end up like Herman Cain who almost a month later is still hospitalized.

That's FN awful of you. I understand that a righteous God does work in mysterious ways but Louie needs your thoughts and prayers now more than ever, not your gleeful schadenfreude. He's not a victim. He's a brave COVID warrior fighting to bring herd immunity to Merica. Won't you help Louie help protect Merica from disgusting liberals such as myself?

https://gohmert.com/contribute/#donatePop

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Sean said:

His failure to wear a mask put how many more people at risk?  Selfish prick...

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Sean said:

It’s great we the taxpayer will pay his medical bills for being a selfish jackass.

1 minute ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

It’s great we the taxpayer will pay his medical bills for being a selfish jackass.

That piece of shit never held a non-government job.

5 hours ago, Sean said:
5 hours ago, Rok Dog said:

She’s a dip shit Democrat.

FIFY

Rok Head calling someone - anyone - a dipshit.

And misspelling it to boot. :lol:

If these people had one iota of self awareness they'd all be dead of shame.

Douchey things in the new Coronavirus Aid Package.

I'd say including $1.75 billion for a new FBI building counts as a douchebag move.

McEnany can't say why there's FBI building money in the coronavirus stimulus bill

I'd say including $686 million for F-35s in the Coronavirus Aid Package is a douchebag move.  Especially if they didn't consult Happy Jack.

Why does the GOP aid package include millions for fighter jets?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Olsonist said:

That's FN awful of you. I understand that a righteous God does work in mysterious ways but Louie needs your thoughts and prayers now more than ever, not your gleeful schadenfreude. He's not a victim. He's a brave COVID warrior fighting to bring herd immunity to Merica. Won't you help Louie help protect Merica from disgusting liberals such as myself?

https://gohmert.com/contribute/#donatePop

T&P to the max.  

26 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

T&P to the max.  

Fuck that, his fans should give him a warm embrace and not take the risk of doing it with a mask on.  

2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

I'd say including $1.75 billion for a new FBI building counts as a douchebag move.

McEnany can't say why there's FBI building money in the coronavirus stimulus bill

I'd say including $686 million for F-35s in the Coronavirus Aid Package is a douchebag move.  Especially if they didn't consult Happy Jack.

If they are going to include money for shit that doesn't perform in the Coronavirus Aid Package, the F-35s should come stocked with Hydrochloroquine. 

2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Fuggin' political opportunism - would anyone else support a line item veto, or a requirement that any funding allocation must include a statement describing how that funding relates to the subject of the bill? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Fuggin' political opportunism - would anyone else support a line item veto, or a requirement that any funding allocation must include a statement describing how that funding relates to the subject of the bill? 

Republicans could just have the balls to say no to Trump corruption.

The new FBI building to be built on the present location. Make sense? Wouldn't it make more sense to build a new one and sell or lease the old one? Does the fact it stands across the street from Trump's hotel factor into this?

Sheer coinkydinks I am sure.

26 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

If they are going to include money for shit that doesn't perform in the Coronavirus Aid Package, the F-35s should come stocked with Hydrochloroquine. 

1,000,000 doses dropped on the White House lawn would be a good use of the F-35's "capabilities". 

16 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

The new FBI building to be built on the present location. Make sense? Wouldn't it make more sense to build a new one and sell or lease the old one? Does the fact it stands across the street from Trump's hotel factor into this?

Well of course it does..  Don't you remember this?? 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/03/politics/fbi-building-trump/index.html

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Not going to be Trump's hotel much longer.  Been on the market since last October and had the shit not hit the fan with COVID-19, would have sold in March.  

17 hours ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:
20 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Another good one - 

Administration wants West Wing remodel money in virus bill

It's so fucking critical that they have to attach it to a bill that has nothing to do with West Wing security.

6 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Another good one - 

It's so fucking critical that they have to attach it to a bill that has nothing to do with West Wing security.

That’s the 2nd remodel of the West Wing under Trump. https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/24/politics/white-house-west-wing-renovations-trump-wallpaper/index.html

Its not political it’s just Trump saying fuck you to everyone.

5 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:
11 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Another good one - 

That’s the 2nd remodel of the West Wing under Trump. https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/24/politics/white-house-west-wing-renovations-trump-wallpaper/index.html

Its not political it’s just Trump saying fuck you to everyone.

To be fair, this is not a redecorating effort.  Actual improvements regarding electronic and security are the focus.

That said, I have a problem with something like that not being funded through a separate bill. 

Don't fucking attach it to a bill providing economic relief for US citizens during a pandemic.  That is a chickenshit move.

Just now, Bus Driver said:

To be fair, this is not a redecorating effort.  Actual improvements regarding electronic and security are the focus.

Given Bunker Bitches paranoia and walls around the White House, how much is necessary?

6 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Given Bunker Bitches paranoia and walls around the White House, how much is necessary?

Sounds like the remodel plan goes back to before President Trump was elected.

The West Wing has not had a full modernization since 1933, according to the General Services Administration, which maintains most of the White House complex and would handle the upgrades. Renovations have been planned and delayed by previous administrations — most recently by President Barack Obama in 2013 — in part because no president has wanted to temporarily give up the Oval Office for months or longer to allow for the substantial work to be done.

Again, it may be a legit expenditure.  Then, don't attach it to a bill it has nothing to do with.  

11 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

That said, I have a problem with something like that not being funded through a separate bill. 

Don't fucking attach it to a bill providing economic relief for US citizens during a pandemic.  That is a chickenshit move.

This, IMHO, is the biggest problem with, and fixing it would result in the biggest improvement in the way congress allocates $$ for bills.  If I were king for a day, the change that I'd implement would be to insist on "functional consistency" for any bill that allocated funds.  Every line item would contain a statement that justified how that line item supported the topic of the bill.  No more bundling.  Sure - it's going to make more work for Congress, but, I'd be OK w/staffing to support that work given that I truly believe that it would give us the means to eliminate opportunistic waste ( as you mentioned in the prior post) tacked on to bills. 

There's no partisanship, EVERY expense has to be justified in the context of the topic of the bill.  Not related? Kick it to its own bill and let it stand or fall on its own merit. 

• Like 1

On 7/29/2020 at 3:20 PM, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Yes, OH HELL YES!

• Like 1

On 7/29/2020 at 6:31 AM, Rok Dog said:

Just like her Daddy and big brother.  Both white males as I recall.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/politics/bs-md-pol-dalesandro-family-20191021-w5ftn3ue2zdhfhzvvjr6fmu644-story.html

x74hhzz15ry31.jpg?sfns=mo&sx=0&sy=0&sw=1

17 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

The West Wing has not had a full modernization since 1933, according to the General Services Administration, which maintains most of the White House complex and would handle the upgrades. Renovations have been planned and delayed by previous administrations — most recently by President Barack Obama in 2013 — in part because no president has wanted to temporarily give up the Oval Office for months or longer to allow for the substantial work to be done.

Again, it may be a legit expenditure.  Then, don't attach it to a bill it has nothing to do with.  

Given that Trump does little besides watch TV, rage tweet from the shitter, golf and scream fantasies at his staff while making them kiss the ring, it may be an opportune time to refit the Oval Office, since the laziest president in history has little need for it.

On 7/30/2020 at 6:49 AM, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

That’s the 2nd remodel of the West Wing under Trump. https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/24/politics/white-house-west-wing-renovations-trump-wallpaper/index.html Its not political it’s just Trump saying fuck you to everyone.

It's Shitstain paying off his cronies b4 he can't anymore...  He wins, well, we are truly fucked..

On 7/30/2020 at 7:05 AM, Bus Driver said:

And it gives him an excuse to serve the rest of his term from lago...