Sign in to follow this  
Mid

"America's Frontline Doctors"

A video featuring a group of doctors making false and dubious claims related to the coronavirus was removed by Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube after going viral online Monday.

The video, published by the right-wing media outlet Breitbart News, featured a group of people wearing white lab coats calling themselves "America's Frontline Doctors" staging a press conference in front of the US Supreme Court in Washington, DC.

President Trump shared multiple versions of the video with his 84 million Twitter followers Monday night despite the dubious claims running counter to his administration's own public health experts. Spokespersons for the White House did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/28/tech/facebook-youtube-coronavirus/index.html?utm_source=twCNN&utm_medium=social&utm_content=2020-07-28T08%3A52%3A47&utm_term=link

Coronavirus: US doctor claims she’s cured COVID-19

A group of doctors have gone viral for sharing their treatment for coronavirus, with one claiming she’s cured hundreds of people from it.

Dr Stella Immanuel, a Houston GP in the United States, stood with several others on the steps of Capitol Hill in Washington to say she had successfully treated more than 350 people with coronavirus using hydroxychloroquine.

The “Deliverance Minister” said she went to medical school in Nigera where she treated malaria patients with the drug, which President Donald Trump claimed could prevent or treat COVID-19.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/coronavirus-us-doctor-claims-shes-cured-covid19/news-story/e18cc2609a7aa322104227f53734eb81

Beware Of Real Estate Agents' False Advertising Vintage Labels, Vintage Ads, Vintage Posters, Retro Posters, Old Medicine Bottles, False Advertising, Advertising Signs, Cossette, The Cure

does one laugh or cry ?

So,  what did Henry Ford report on this?

3 minutes ago, Rok Dog said:

So,  what did Henry Ford report on this?

Henry Ford saw the profitability of a large group of non thinkers .

Bullshitters Gonna Bullshit. Maybe someday that will stop a virus. Until then, bullshitters just keep the body count climbing. 

• Like 2

Twitter briefly suspends Trump Jr account

Twitter say it has restricted Donald Trump Jr's ability to tweet from his account for 12 hours after it judged one of his posts as violating the social media site's misinformation policy on COVID-19.

https://7news.com.au/politics/twitter-briefly-suspends-trump-jr-account-c-1200740

The front line doctors nurses and their support staff are the ones deserving a medal here.

Can you imagine witnessing the deaths of 155k and counting because a fuckwit wants to score political points!

Donnie gave the medal to a hate filled maggot instead, it’s  ironic he might need a ventilator soon too.

The US has got it so ass backwards but hey somebodies getting rich that makes it all better and alright .....right?

On 7/28/2020 at 5:43 PM, Sol Rosenberg said:

Bullshitters Gonna Bullshit. Maybe someday that will stop a virus. Until then, bullshitters just keep the body count climbing. 

Don't get triggered but you don't actually know fuck all about science do you? 

1 hour ago, Mid said:

Twitter is for twits. 

March 17, 2020

The study ran the internet. He had this impressive chart. People who took hydroxychloroquine with azithromycin, an antibiotic, made a spectacular and rapid recovery.

Image for post

Study graph.

Sorry you might need to quote a more definitive study

This where I got too,

Snip/

Twenty cases were treated in this study and showed a significant reduction of the viral carriage at D6-post inclusion compared to controls, and much lower average carrying duration than reported of untreated patients in the literature. Azithromycin added to hydroxychloroquine was significantly more efficient for virus elimination.
Conclusion
Please cite this work as Gautret et al. (2020) Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin as a treatment of COVID‐19: results of an open‐label non‐randomized clinical trial. International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents – In Press 17 March 2020 – DOI : 10.1016/j.ijantimicag.2020.105949

Despite its small sample size our survey shows that hydroxychloroquine treatment is significantly associated with viral load reduction/disappearance in COVID-19 patients and its effect is reinforced by azithromycin.
Key words: 2019-nCoV; SARS-CoV-2; COVID-19; hydroxychloroquine; azithomycin; clinical trial

Many other trials appear to negate the effect of these trump sponsored drugs I say sponsored because you are not the one being sponsored dDonnie hasn’t told many but I think he’s making money out of his bullshit.

On 7/31/2020 at 4:48 AM, Venom said:

Don't get triggered but you don't actually know fuck all about science do you? 

March 17, 2020

The study ran the internet. He had this impressive chart. People who took hydroxychloroquine with azithromycin, an antibiotic, made a spectacular and rapid recovery.

Image for post

Study graph.

That's great.

But it's not "science" until a bunch of other people do the same thing and get the same result.

Everybody else who documented their trials of it have not seen any benefit whatever, and a few serious and dangerous side effects.

Go ahead and take 'the hydroxy' you Trumpalos! Prove your faith! It's the new Jonestown Kool Aid!!

- DSK

1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

That's great.

But it's not "science" until a bunch of other people do the same thing and get the same result.

Everybody else who documented their trials of it have not seen any benefit whatever, and a few serious and dangerous side effects.

Go ahead and take 'the hydroxy' you Trumpalos! Prove your faith! It's the new Jonestown Kool Aid!!

- DSK

Can a MAGAt truly look her/himself in the mirror if s/he isn't already taking HCG as a preventative medicine?  THAT is what President Trump claimed.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

That's great.

- DSK

I never voted for Trump so stop with the Trumpalos bullshit already.

Sorry but I'm just not buying the political narrative you are parroting and your bully tactics won't stop me from questioning your assertions and stupidity. 

2 minutes ago, Venom said:
4 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

.... it's not "science" until a bunch of other people do the same thing and get the same result.

- DSK

Sorry but I'm just not buying the political narrative you are parroting and your bully tactics won't stop me from questioning your assertions and stupidity. 

Oh it's political? I thought you were claiming it was science?

When you are cheering for the stuff Trump is touting, it's difficult to tell you aren't just a regular Trumpalo. But I guess you're in a special category, don't really support him. Amazing.

Was I bullying? Sorry, I thought I was mocking.

- DSK

Just now, Steam Flyer said:

Oh it's political? I thought you were claiming it was science?

Your positions are always political. I never claimed otherwise. 

5 minutes ago, Venom said:

Your positions are always political. I never claimed otherwise. 

Explaining how science works is not "political"

Unless you're a dumbass.

Hmmmm.............

- DSK

12 minutes ago, Venom said:

Too bad for you but the graph is still bullshit as proven by multiple international studies.

2 hours ago, Mid said:

Called her in this season? Is she registered as a substitute? Red card!

On 7/28/2020 at 3:43 AM, Sol Rosenberg said:

But if less testing slows it down, and death rates aren’t going up, fake news is misreporting all this,  and bullshit walks, then we should vote for, uh, him?  Trying to get this straight........

?

36 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Called her in this season? Is she registered as a substitute? Red card!

Birx is about to be replaced.....