Sign in to follow this  
greasy al

The Australian Sailing and RQYS Kabuki Theatre Thread

2 hours ago, TheUltimateSockPuppet said:

What is it about juries and proof reading before they publish? Date of hearing 29 December, decision advised 28 December!

IMG_20200906_213858.thumb.jpg.d902b95a33c1232992c87ce6f8464aec.jpg

Very good spotting Ultimate.

That IJ "decision advised date" error was appealed by one of the parties seeking to have the decision revoked....particular as they had already published the podium race result on the FP of the club newsletter, just 5 minutes after finish times were confirmed.

Unfortunately they were advised verbally and officially by the IJ as follows. 

"IJ decisions cannot be appealed" ...... added unofficially was - "tough titties cunt, now fuck off." :lol:

1 minute ago, Livia said:

Tell me more!

It will be in the full length video titled.. 

"It all went downhill after big Wednesday"

Surely this thread needs to be re-titled - Australian Sailing and RQYS Bukkake Theatre?

12 hours ago, Livia said:

Don’t apologise 

I was saying lucky you

You are still enjoying going sailing.

I wish. No sailing (or anything else for that matter) in the Peoples Republic of Sicktoria

3 hours ago, Last Post said:

Surely this thread needs to be re-titled - Australian Sailing and RQYS Bukkake Theatre?

Is there an Enigma decoder or app available that’ll allow those not in the know to translate the content so it can be understood? 

Ok, so I get there are a number of issues being raised here, but how about some provide a precis for us Mexicans.

Nothing to see, just an organisation in its death throes.

All the usual indicia.

There is a bit more over in The Australian Sailing thread.

Wish they would hurry up and get on with it.

On 9/6/2020 at 5:30 PM, (p)Irate said:

I was told today that RQYS sent an email to the Tasmanian owner of the above Melges 32 ordering him to remove the Envy Scooters signage from the boom because the new name of the boat brought the RQYS into disrepute. YCMTSU

This explains everything really.

On 8/11/2020 at 5:19 PM, TheUltimateSockPuppet said:

2925FF0E-8012-4D3E-9866-163B58F9D276.jpeg

Better have another cider.

8 hours ago, Livia said:

Better have another cider.

Next they'll be asking crews at other clubs to remove the names from their wet weather gear because it isn't their sponsor!

I was told today that RQYS sent an email to the Tasmanian owner of the above Melges 32 ordering him to remove the Envy Scooters signage from the boom because the new name of the boat brought the RQYS into even further disrepute. YCMTSU

FIFY.

Considering he's the third owner of that boat since it left RQ, I hope he told them where to shove their "Order"

1 hour ago, MelbourneA31 said:

Thats a bit rich, you don't even know the bloke.

I’d bet the owners don’t know Trump either 

3 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

I’d bet the owners don’t know Trump either 

It's hardly the same.

I was told today that RQYS sent an email to the Tasmanian owner of the above Melges 32 ordering him to remove the Envy Scooters signage from the boom because the new name of the boat brought the RQYS into disrepute. YCMTSU

2 hours ago, MelbourneA31 said:

It's hardly the same.

He is fair game because of above.

he should have removed the signage when he sold it to the Melbourne owner.

I sure that the Peoples Republic of North Lota have more to worry this morning.

9 minutes ago, TheUltimateSockPuppet said:

You love being cryptic!

Lots of emails been recalled.

10 hours ago, TheUltimateSockPuppet said:

You love being cryptic!

Fark , cryptic alright ! . Do you guys yell starboard up there ?  or some cryptic innuendo that takes so fracking long that you run into the catamaran anyway ....this thread makes me want to throw a chair at my ex missus and vandalise my Mates boat . Then I might tell the committee to get fucked and go racing anyway with my mate who got booted out , tell them to get fucked a second time then every one spends  6 months writing cryptic shit ....what did I miss ? 

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, 44forty said:

Fark , cryptic alright ! . Do you guys yell starboard up there ?  or some cryptic innuendo that takes so fracking long that you run into the catamaran anyway ....this thread makes me want to throw a chair at my ex missus and vandalise my Mates boat . Then I might tell the committee to get fucked and go racing anyway with my mate who got booted out , tell them to get fucked a second time then every one spends  6 months writing cryptic shit ....what did I miss ? 

Nothing! Except you have to be on Port to get exonerated

37 minutes ago, TheUltimateSockPuppet said:

Nothing! Except you have to be on Port to get exonerated

Unless you're on port during the Sydney Hobart start.

Or you have a privacy breach, a rather big one.

8 hours ago, 44forty said:

................. can I not be your mate for that particular exercise? TIA   :P

.. and anyway I heard there was a guy at Kissing Point that was...........

34 minutes ago, wal' said:

................. can I not be your mate for that particular exercise? TIA   :P

.. and anyway I heard there was a guy at Kissing Point that was...........

Yeah mate you can be in the cat and I will take RJ ! 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, wal' said:

and anyway I heard there was a guy at Kissing Point that was...........

Yeah a certain spanner turner with an establishment up a muddy inlet told a wig wearing wordsmith that a bob Dylan lookalike was spotted making off with one of the club dish brushes . Word is they are all lawyering up , so watch this space ....someone with a red Holden will be bankrupt by years end 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, 44forty said:

Yeah a certain spanner turner with an establishment up a muddy inlet told a wig wearing wordsmith that a bob Dylan lookalike was spotted making off with one of the club dish brushes . Word is they are all lawyering up , so watch this space ....someone with a red Holden will be bankrupt by years end 

Now that is cryptic!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 44forty said:

All in good jest mate 

Not saying it was not dude!

1 hour ago, 44forty said:

What is it about clubs these days that everyone is lawyering up? What happened to the good old days when as a 15 year old the old timers would take you under their wing and teach you the important aspects of sailing like how to polish off a long neck on the downwind and then smash it over the side with the winch handle before calling mast abeam on the boat to leeward?

Nah,  where I learned we didn't carry glass.

But an important part of the learning process was how many holes to put in the bottom of the steel beer cans with Bobby to make them sink quickly.

(For the uneducated Bobby Simpson was a great first batsman, (or opener), for the Aussie cricket team).

• Like 1

Where I learned we carried glass.... and a bag of corks. Drain a long neck of its original contents then hike over the side and refill with Eau de Waitemata and bung a cork in it. Ballast ratio remains unchanged, can't be fairer than that?

The original water ballast system as used in the mid 60's on the Mulleties in Auckland

• Like 1

I just got off the phone to my accountant. He’s run the numbers again & assures me I am not the billionaire in the leaked email. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, TheUltimateSockPuppet said:

It would appear that the NLFFC is making a play to be the home of a new reality TV show to replace Keeping up with the Kardashians 

With the amount of drama going on there, it could become a TV hit. I’d watch it.

2 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

With the amount of drama going on there, it could become a TV hit. I’d watch it.

I think it has already been done. I'm off to see my lawyer.

17 minutes ago, Rawhide said:

I think it has already been done. I'm off to see my lawyer.

You won't have to travel far.

That sort of leak is not far away from me - I got an email the other day that had all 450 odd email addresses of the recipients in the "To" address part of the email.

Just names and emails, but still...

Good to see that at least a few of you are sailing amidst the law storming 

On 9/10/2020 at 1:15 PM, SCANAS said:

I just got off the phone to my accountant. He’s run the numbers again & assures me I am not the billionaire in the leaked email. 

I just had a guy ring me wanting to know if I was interested in buying an investment property in the Ukraine...fuck knows how he got my number.

5 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

I just had a guy ring me wanting to know if I was interested in buying an investment property in the Ukraine...fuck knows how he got my number.

It was probably Wayne winding you up 

6 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Hunter Biden tells me it has lovely sunrises over the gas fields in Autumn. 

• Like 1

On 9/12/2020 at 12:40 AM, jack_sparrow said:

Anyone else get this email? I wonder how they got my address?

Hello Mr Royal Yachting Man of Queensland. My name is Captain Whotta Faarkup of the Royal Yacht club of Mogadishu. My Uncle , exiled Commadore Allclubsare Fullofcunts has US $800 million of the club's cash hidden from the rebels and with your help we can move it out of Somalia. For this you will receive half of the amount. All we need is your bank details (we already have your email, home and mobile phone numbers)

I thank you for your help in advance and remind you we know were you live have all other information we require to make this happen. The members of the RYCM will forever be in your debt.

And another...

Hello Queensland Royal man, you look very sexy man in your sailing suit in photos from opening up day. I am Gracie Grape-nips and next time you come Hong Kong I show you very good time. I have many other Royal Queen sailing men who are my special friends like Lord Ian from Kellett Island boxing club. I give discount for senior members and no rush. Give Gracie call or email next time you come. Gracie love you long time.

Gosh.

“The spreadsheet included the private personal details of millionaires, prominent barristers, solicitors and wealthy business people. Some members whose personal details were revealed included Queenslanders who have received honours awards.” Courier Mail 

... Thankfully none of which are interested in purchasing pirated DVD’s from a Balinese bloke on eBay. 

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

And another...

Hello Queensland Royal man, you look very sexy man in your sailing suit in photos from opening up day. I am Gracie Grape-nips and next time you come Hong Kong I show you very good time. I have many other Royal Queen sailing men who are my special friends like Lord Ian from Kellett Island boxing club. I give discount for senior members and no rush. Give Gracie call or email next time you come. Gracie love you long time.

Gosh.

Ah you can get Happy Ending