Sign in to follow this  
Fakenews

Sturgis 2020

#fuckem

#magaletemdie

#ucantcurestoopid

• Like 3

The only people with any sense our the reservations closing there roads to them 

That's just as stupid as the BLM protests in the middle of a pandemic.

1 minute ago, Dog said:

Except that, at the protests, mask wearing is the norm.  In the biker rally, fuck that libbyrul hooey.

7 minutes ago, Dog said:

Dog goes out of his way to downplay black lives? What a shocker! We could compare the differences- or just point out, again, that dogs ignorant racist trash.

1 minute ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:
8 minutes ago, Dog said:

Dog goes out of his way to downplay black lives? What a shocker! We could compare the differences- or just point out, again, that dogs ignorant racist trash.

It seems like Dog sees the need to hold Sturgis as being the same as protesting cops being able to kill blacks without getting in trouble.

• Like 1

It would be fortuitous if they mainly came from states that could go either for Trump or Biden.  Thinning the ranks of Trumpaloos does little good in really red states.

Just now, hermetic said:

are they letting vespas in this year?

That's a reasonable question.

maybe this is how to do it

1 hour ago, Dog said:

Were any motorcyclists murdered by the police recently?

Just now, Olsonist said:

Were any motorcyclists murdered by the police recently?

Does that affect a pandemic? 

1 minute ago, Dog said:

Did BLM protests? Vs. say, hanging out in a bar listening to live music talking face to face.

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

Do racists dissemble?

1 hour ago, Dog said:

Do you have any data to support your position? How many people have been infected by COVID at BLM protests? 

3 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Do you have any data to support your position? How many people have been infected by COVID at BLM protests? 

Hmmmm....Data to support the the stupidity of large gatherings in the middle of a pandemic...I'll get on that.

7 minutes ago, Dog said:

Hmmmm....Data to support the the stupidity of large gatherings in the middle of a pandemic...I'll get on that.

So you don't have any numbers of people infected, you were just bullshitting to change the subject off of Sturgis.  What a surprise.  Bullshitting has allowed the virus to kill almost 160K Americans.  It's almost as if bullshitting doesn't distract a virus. You might want to try a playing it straight for a bit. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Dog said:

Paging Herman Cain.... Herman Cain to the red curtesy phone, please!

- DSK

39 minutes ago, Dog said:

Stay stupid, shitbag.

While you were bullshitting, Florida racked up 245 more COVID fatalities.It's almost as if the virus doesn't fall for distractions, Bullshitters...like it doesn't care whether someone is black, white, male, female, American or democRAT, racist or normal person. 

Maybe listening to the doctors and scientists would work better than bullshitting. 

1 hour ago, Dog said:

No, motorcyclists not getting murdered by the police does not affect the pandemic.

2 hours ago, kent_island_sailor said:

I have relatives there right now. My wife banned them from our house for a month after they get back.

smart woman

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

So you don't have any numbers of people infected, you were just bullshitting to change the subject off of Sturgis.  What a surprise.  Bullshitting has allowed the virus to kill almost 160K Americans.  It's almost as if bullshitting doesn't distract a virus. You might want to try a playing it straight for a bit. 

No, I don't have the numbers but I still think large gatherings in the middle of a pandemic is stupid.  Go figure.

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

No, I don't have the numbers but I still think large gatherings in the middle of a pandemic is stupid.  Go figure.

Yeah, go figure.

image.png.99dd18a2ff2631b33b46ed30c5228984.png

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

Herman Cain - There is no Pandemic!

Pandemic - There is no Herman Cain!

• Like 7

I showed some of my GOP neighbors Dog's posts and they are now reconsidering voting for Trump.  Go Doggy!

1 hour ago, Dog said:

I’ll save you some time. We know there were no COVID spikes in the biggest cities where the largest protests took place

6 minutes ago, Dog said:

What position did I take on large gatherings in those threads?

You didn't feel the need to opine on the danger of gathering in large groups in any those threads.

In this thread, you immediately tried to shift the focus to BLM protests and how you disagree with gathering in large groups.

Funny how you pick and choose to offer your opinion.  No consistency, there.

• Like 1

Why does anyone have a problem with a quarter million bikers partying in South Dakota?  Get real.  Those who want to see America regain a basic level of competence and credibility will donate money so the organizers can book more conservative music acts and house more bikers...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

Crickets 

52 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Why does anyone have a problem with a quarter million bikers partying in South Dakota?  Get real.  Those who want to see America regain a basic level of competence and credibility will donate money so the organizers can book more conservative music acts and house more bikers...

Well dadgummit, Charlie Daniels has a conflict for those dates. 

2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

You didn't feel the need to opine on the danger of gathering in large groups in any those threads.

In this thread, you immediately tried to shift the focus to BLM protests and how you disagree with gathering in large groups.

Funny how you pick and choose to offer your opinion.  No consistency, there.

I'm doing it now, is that ok with you? If it's not presumably you can cite for us where you objected to large gatherings of protesters in the middle of a pandemic.

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

I'm doing it now, is that ok with you? If it's not presumably you can cite for us where you objected to large gatherings of protesters in the middle of a pandemic.

I, for one, didn't object. Why? Because the protestors said, plainly, that this was so important to them that they were willing to trade their potential health for the opportunity to protest.

I'm sure the bikers feel the same way.

hahahahaha. Nope, they're just dumbasses.

1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

I, for one, didn't object. Why? Because the protestors said, plainly, that this was so important to them that they were willing to trade their potential health for the opportunity to protest.

I'm sure the bikers feel the same way.

hahahahaha. Nope, they're just dumbasses.

But they were not just their own lives at risk were they?

2 hours ago, Dog said:

What position did I take on large gatherings in those threads?

What difference would it make - your ignorance and stupidity oozes out of everything you post.

2 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Booze deliveries should be restricted so they have to share bottles a lot.

37 minutes ago, Dog said:

Hmmm.  You say that like you have knowledge I hold that opinion.  I don't believe I made any such blanket statement.

In fact, along with my family, I have participated in protests.  We fully realize there is an inherent risk in everything, and take what we feel are prudent protective measures.

As others have shared, there is a world of difference between exercising a Constitutional right to assemble and protest injustice and a biker party.

But, you go on making false equivalences.

6 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Hmmm.  You say that like you have knowledge I hold that opinion.  I don't believe I made any such blanket statement.

In fact, along with my family, I have participated in protests.  We fully realize there is an inherent risk in everything, and take what we feel are prudent protective measures.

As others have shared, there is a world of difference between exercising a Constitutional right to assemble and protest injustice and a biker party.

But, you go on making false equivalences.

Does the virus know the difference?

6 minutes ago, Dog said:

Viruses lack the cognitive abilities to discern between the two.

Do you feel that we should prohibit any and all gatherings?

4 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Do you feel that we should prohibit any and all gatherings?

Yeah, I do for the time being.

14 minutes ago, Dog said:

Yeah, I do for the time being.

Did you feel that way on June 20, 2020?

5 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Did you feel that way on June 20, 2020?

Yes

1 minute ago, Dog said:

Yes

Too bad you never shared it.  

Just now, Bus Driver said:

Too bad you never shared it.  

Not really.

33 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:
41 minutes ago, Dog said:

I would think that viruses have greater cognitive ability than The Mutt.

1 minute ago, Dog said:

Not really.

Well, it might make you appear consistent.

But, have it your way.

45 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

I would think that viruses have greater cognitive ability than The Mutt.

SJB being clever. 

A ride of this magnitude deserves a name.

The natural selection ride,

Thin the herd ride.

Ventilator Ride.

Unmasked ride , has a nice roll off the infected tongue sorta vibe and freedum.

Remember this ride ain’t for wimps polish up those Harleys boys lets go make sum Libby rul heads explode.

250k pffttt lets make it 500k!!!

MAGA 

4 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

In a perfect world only these people would get sick and die from COVID.  But it’s not a perfect world. They are analogous to rats during the Black Plague.  They are disease vectors.  Because they’re people we can’t just shoot them but they should be shunned and objects of derision.  People should protest outside their homes.

Could be a mass-granting of Darwin Awards!!!

2 hours ago, Dog said:

But they were not just their own lives at risk were they?

Hmmm.  I've never seen you mention that when Trump walked around without a mask.  Why is it that your objections only happen when a Democrat is involved?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fakenews said:

In a perfect world only these people would get sick and die from COVID.  But it’s not a perfect world. They are analogous to rats during the Black Plague.  They are disease vectors.  Because they’re people we can’t just shoot them but they should be shunned and objects of derision.  People should protest outside their homes.

Will we see pictures of old white goobers wearing “I’d rather be COVID-Rat than democRAT” shirts?

Lotta middle aged lawyers, and insurance salesmen, with their lard ass girlfriends..... Not someplace I'd want to be....

What about the bare tits?  Has anyone thought about the puppies being bared and their health?  Some appear to be sagging, likely due to illness.  Others appear to be doing fine, likely due to the miracle of silicone.  

Incredibly irresponsible, shame on the incest-created Governor that would allow this to happen.  Fuck the bars that can't live without this event.  Live by the sword...  We are going to have a bunch of infected people spreading the message once they leave Sturgis.  Maybe stop by and see Gran and Gramps on the way home...if they're sure they are in the will.  

God bless the United States of Hedonism!

5 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

What about the bare tits?  Has anyone thought about the puppies being bared and their health?  Some appear to be sagging, likely due to illness.  Others appear to be doing fine, likely due to the miracle of silicone.  

Incredibly irresponsible, shame on the incest-created Governor that would allow this to happen.  Fuck the bars that can't live without this event.  Live by the sword...  We are going to have a bunch of infected people spreading the message once they leave Sturgis.  Maybe stop by and see Gran and Gramps on the way home...if they're sure they are in the will.  

God bless the United States of Hedonism!

F17415F1-79F8-4693-B5FD-F9D45436C2B2.jpeg

21 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Lotta middle aged lawyers, and insurance salesmen, with their lard ass girlfriends..... Not someplace I'd want to be....

No shit - 10,000 drunk Harley riders?

What fun. :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

No shit - 10,000 drunk Harley riders?

What fun. :rolleyes:

They really should encourage a midnight road rally.  The country's mean IQ would jump another notch and donor banks would experience many deposits, save livers.  

Bikers are like any other group...a LOT of good people and a few bad apples. You won’t find a bunch of bullshitters among them. 

34 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Bikers are like any other group...a LOT of good people and a few bad apples. You won’t find a bunch of bullshitters among them. 

Bullshit.

• Like 1

Just now, Mrleft8 said:

Bullshit.

Not the real bikers. They are not scared to speak their mind and do not need to impress anyone. 

2 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

NOT.

Bikers are pretty universally moronic assholes who failed to develop emotionally after about age 15.

Motorcyclists on the other hand...

4 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

NOT.

Bikers are pretty universally moronic assholes who failed to develop emotionally after about age 15.

Exactly. Bikers ( basically Harley riders ) in my experience are as described above. Just like their machine of choice, they are crude, overweight, noisy, stupid, and largely useless.

8 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

NOT.

How many do you know?

11 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

No but you will find a pretty high percentage of racists/bigots and authoritarians among them.

- DSK

15 hours ago, Fakenews said:

95% of those they infect will be just like them.  encourage them or stfu

12 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Not the real bikers. They are not scared to speak their mind and do not need to impress anyone. 

You will however find plenty of bikers who have bullshit all over their mouth and clothes from heavily feeding at the trough of bullshit 

20 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

You will however find plenty of bikers who have bullshit all over their mouth and clothes from heavily feeding at the trough of bullshit 

As with any group.  People are individuals, not carbon copies. That’s why I tell bigots to stop hating in wholesale, by the group. Hate in retail, one at a time, if you must, but hating groups is stupid because people are not monolithic. Hate the guy whose Great Dane snaps logs on your lawn every day, don’t hate Great Dane owners. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

As with any group.  People are individuals, not carbon copies. That’s why I tell bigots to stop hating in wholesale, by the group. Hate in retail, one at a time, if you must, but hating groups is stupid because people are not monolithic. Hate the guy whose Great Dane snaps logs on your lawn every day, don’t hate Great Dane owners. 

Hate is silly.  Hating groups is even sillier.

Neither is required in order to desire a little viral karma for those who party it up in the crowded bars of South Dakota.

8 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Hate is silly.  Hating groups is even sillier.

Neither is required in order to desire a little viral karma for those who party it up in the crowded bars of South Dakota.

Agree 100%.

stupidity enjoys all groups and dispositions. It does not discriminate. I fear that the obligatory titty pics will contain more than meets the eye this year. 

Does anyone really think that there was a chance that Sturgis wouldn’t happen? In South Dakota? The only way a virus would shut that down is if the contagion caused people to switch their affiliation to democRAT. Let’s get real. There’s money to be made. 

21 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Does anyone really think that there was a chance that Sturgis wouldn’t happen? In South Dakota? The only way a virus would shut that down is if the contagion caused people to switch their affiliation to democRAT. Let’s get real. There’s money to be made. 

But if the contagion caused people to switch their affiliation to Democrat there would be more crowds marching in the streets and more rioters. There are windows to be broken.

That many switching their affiliation would mean fewer crowds marching in the streets cuz people would be elected that would work to solve the problems that cause people to march in the street.

46 minutes ago, Dog said:

But if the contagion caused people to switch their affiliation to Democrat there would be more crowds marching in the streets and more rioters. There are windows to be broken.

But fewer COVID deaths and an even bigger Biden win.  It would be a net win.

I'm very near Detroit and there are biker clubs, not gangs, that have done some great community outreach, done fundraisers, etc.  Two guys I consider friends are the consummate bikers.  Mothers pull their children close when they pass at the mall.  They are both the nicest and kindest people I've ever met.

They both passed on Sturgis after many years.

1 hour ago, Cal20sailor said:

I'm very near Detroit and there are biker clubs, not gangs, that have done some great community outreach, done fundraisers, etc.  Two guys I consider friends are the consummate bikers.  Mothers pull their children close when they pass at the mall.  They are both the nicest and kindest people I've ever met.

They both passed on Sturgis after many years.

Same here.  But the subset of meth dealing biker gangs do suck. 

13 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

How many do you know?

I avoid actually knowing any but I live near a destination village so I get lots of experience with the different clans.

Plus I rode (mostly dirt bikes) for years and got to know lots then.

Motorcyclists are an entirely different social order than bikers.

Remember "You meet the nicest people on a Honda"?

I have 3 Biker neighbors. Full tilt Harley bearded beer bellied snot snorting Bikers. None of them are good people. But,,,,,, They can be helpful neighbors.

They shoot hawks and owls because they might kill their chickens.

They tear up the roads and make a godawful lot of noise on the weekends.

BUT...... They are willing to help you swap out your starter motor on a saturday morning if they happen to pass by while you're under the truck dying from dehydration.

Who cares? I'm sure their dogs like them too.

Doesn't make up for their steady state assholeness.

47 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Our Sturgis-going relatives are still banned from our house.

They are also banned from Canada.

Of course, so are all other USAneans, but that's a minor quibble.

5 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

It’s been over for 2 weeks.  So the known infection rate  is .05% and the fatality rate at this time is .00025%.  

Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid. 

• Downvote 1

I doubt very much there is a section of the CDC dedicated to Sturgis related deaths. All we have is one data point. 

1 hour ago, The Joker said:

It’s been over for 2 weeks.  So the known infection rate  is .05% and the fatality rate at this time is .00025%.  

Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid. 

Go ahead.  Pretend one case is not indicative of anything. 

Jan. 22: