badlatitude

The End of Jerry Falwell?

Recommended Posts

That is NOT a good look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most likely having sex too! :angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Sure looks like it.

First, the pool boy. Now, this unzipped drunken debauchery. Are you starting to – finally – understand why "Christian" scold, Jerry Falwell, Jr., has no problem supporting the adulterous liar Donald J. Trump?
 
 
Image

Yawn 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, and that aint the wife.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Yawn 

This is your spokesperson for getting to heaven, I'm betting the masses are going to say something besides 'yawn.'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

This is your spokesperson for getting to heaven, I'm betting the masses are going to say something besides 'yawn.'

What fuck are you talking about?.. me.. mine?? 
Churches give me the creeps 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

What fuck are you talking about?.. me.. mine?? 

I wouldn't worry, you are probably not in the running.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Oh, and that aint the wife.

yowza.  Fire in the hole!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

yowza.  Fire in the hole!

I'm hearing that it's okay. The yacht is anchored in Mobile bay and that is his sister.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

yowza.  Fire in the hole!

That's what you catch if you have sex with too many aint-the-wifes if you aren't careful.  But do you really think the carpet matches the drapes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Grrr... said:

.  But do you really think the carpet matches the drapes?

Not a chance in heaven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Say, didn't Kobe set the bar on how much to pay the wife when caught? Wasn't it $4M?
 

How much will Falwell need to pay his wifey for this indiscretion? Or does she just get another pass with the pool-boy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

That's what you catch if you have sex with too many aint-the-wifes if you aren't careful.  But do you really think the carpet matches the drapes?

I'm guessing that's a tile floor under there...but to answer your question, prolly not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dylan winter said:

it is Peg Bundy

rs_1024x759-151119101713-1024-married-th

Thanks, always nice to see Miss Applegate pop up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

This is your spokesperson for getting to heaven, I'm betting the masses are going to say something besides 'yawn.'

There's always wiggle room in the bible.

Remember, a guy that's never been to church is "brought by God" and a guy

that went VERY often is the antichrist.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mike G said:

There's always wiggle room in the bible.

Remember, a guy that's never been to church is "brought by God" and a guy

that went VERY often is the antichrist.

 

True. I think it will be fun watching which way it goes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

I wouldn't worry, you are probably not in the running.

Well I for one hope he is - I've long thought that all the fun & interesting people are going to Hell.

BozoBozo and his elk can spend eternity in a toga sitting on a marble bench listening to harp music.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SloopJonB said:

Well I for one hope he is - I've long thought that all the fun & interesting people are going to Hell.

BozoBozo and his elk can spend eternity in a toga sitting on a marble bench listening to harp music.

I always thought hell would be eternally listening to "It's a small world"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The end of Jerry Falwell was probably in the pool boy long before this.

Gotta love them Christian Hypocrites with their yacht paid for  by tithes from the pooruns  and the morans.

Who it the hell believes the drink in his hand was a prop. FFS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't get it.

Is this the same country that elected Trump?  If so, why would you expect this guy to be damaged by the photos?

Did he grab them by the pussy?   Did he shoot someone on 5th Ave?

Has he done a deal with Putin?  Is he a white supremacist?

So what is the problem?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Falwell isn’t a preacher he’s a lawyer running a private school. Bless his horny little heart. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, astro said:

Did he grab them by the pussy?   Did he shoot someone on 5th Ave?

Has he done a deal with Putin?  Is he a white supremacist?

So what is the problem?

Apparently these days the fact that the answer is "None of the above" is the problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, badlatitude said:

I'm hearing that it's okay. The yacht is anchored in Mobile bay and that is his sister.

Runs in the family. Didn’t his dad do his own mother. Allegedly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Al Paca said:

Runs in the family. Didn’t his dad do his own mother. Allegedly. 

I don't know, but at this point anything is believable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I have sinned. Please. Forgive me"

Alternatively " I ate too much and was just giving myself some room.."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zonker said:

"I have sinned. Please. Forgive me"

Alternatively " I ate too much and was just giving myself some room.."

In my house, it's the latter....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The faithful will just buy him another, bigger yacht because ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, badlatitude said:

I always thought hell would be eternally listening to "It's a small world"

 

Hoooo boys....  Went on that ride as an adult... it was kinda sweet in a nostalgic kind of way, until it got stuck for 10 minutes.  Listening to that one section over and over and.... I was staring to eye the nearest exit when the ride got going again.  If I were truly threatened with that for an eternity I would start thinking about getting my house in order, quickly 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, NaClH20 said:

Hoooo boys....  Went on that ride as an adult... it was kinda sweet in a nostalgic kind of way, until it got stuck for 10 minutes.  Listening to that one section over and over and.... I was staring to eye the nearest exit when the ride got going again.  If I were truly threatened with that for an eternity I would start thinking about getting my house in order, quickly 

LOL, When my kids were young, they insisted on going on that ride. I gave in, and had that song imprinted on my brain where I could not stop thinking about it. I dreaded going to bed for fear I would dream about it all night, but fortunately it slipped away with my dreams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What exactly is "black water"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Nice! said:

What exactly is "black water"?

Depends on whether you're talking to a geologist or an RV'er

I strongly suspect he's not standing there hold a glass of RV-type black water, but it's funny to think so

- DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actions have consequences. Sure sounds like he was fired, in a polite way of course.

Source: Associated Press

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — Jerry Falwell Jr. has agreed to take an indefinite leave of absence from his role as president and chancellor of Liberty University, the school announced Friday.

The private university issued a one-sentence statement making the announcement. 

The statement said the Executive Committee of Liberty’s board of trustees, acting on behalf of the full Board, met Friday and request that Falwell take leave, “to which he has agreed, effective immediately.” The statement did not indicate what prompted the request by the trustees. 

Falwell has served since 2007 as president of the Lynchburg university his father founded.

Read more: https://apnews.com/53437a0f21d0b3df86f96a11e76e5687?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP  


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hes not at Liberty to reveal any more.

Thank God.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Jerry’s now on an “indefinite leave of absence” from Liberty University 

Big whoop. That's like Tucker Carlson taking a long planned vacation. He'll be back and the elk will forgive him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Big whoop. That's like Tucker Carlson taking a long planned vacation. He'll be back and the elk will forgive him.

Emphasis added. Just like Wayne.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, badlatitude said:

Actions have consequences. Sure sounds like he was fired, in a polite way of course.

Source: Associated Press

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — Jerry Falwell Jr. has agreed to take an indefinite leave of absence from his role as president and chancellor of Liberty University, the school announced Friday.

The private university issued a one-sentence statement making the announcement. 

The statement said the Executive Committee of Liberty’s board of trustees, acting on behalf of the full Board, met Friday and request that Falwell take leave, “to which he has agreed, effective immediately.” The statement did not indicate what prompted the request by the trustees. 

Falwell has served since 2007 as president of the Lynchburg university his father founded.

Read more: https://apnews.com/53437a0f21d0b3df86f96a11e76e5687?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP  


 

Good riddance! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, badlatitude said:
d0981e8009c3a66e71f207328de92ef2.jpg

Bitch of a wheel. No wonder people like tillers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, badlatitude said:
d0981e8009c3a66e71f207328de92ef2.jpg

That’s an interesting nose.  And what’s with the spiky wheel?  Yeah, Ish, initially I thought it might be a Jboat wheel, but then I started wondering what kind of Farewells she’s concerned with. :blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Amati said:

That’s an interesting nose.  And what’s with the spiky wheel?

No quick turns to starboard is my guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

No quick turns to starboard is my guess.

Her left hand is very relaxed on that wheel- kind of a practiced touch...  and what’s with the writing (?) in the top left hand corner, in, um, blood red trickling down to the halo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Amati said:

Her left hand is very relaxed on that wheel- kind of a practiced touch...  

You're assuming it was her hand. The fingers look very small. I have some suspicions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

You're assuming it was her hand. The fingers look very small. I have some suspicions.

Uh, the knot holes in the wood rim look like eyes.......oh shit....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Amati said:

Uh, the knot holes in the wood rim look like eyes.......oh shit....

The right hand holds a knife with a complicated hilt with which she has just committed suppuku. Deep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ishmael said:

The right hand holds a knife with a complicated hilt with which she has just committed suppuku. Deep.

Knife?  They didn’t tell me about a knife!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Amati said:

Knife?  They didn’t tell me about a knife!

all-seeing-eye.ngsversion.1478022094139.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2020 at 4:37 PM, Nice! said:

What exactly is "black water"?

You just add black food coloring to water. 

What? Your kitchen food dye kit only contains red/yellow /blue /green? 

How odd. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol... never knew he was around but it looks like he is a goner!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Mike G said:

A fox vacation.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Makes you wonder how many times the Es can feign surprise when one of their leaders succumbs to the sins of the flesh, or the cash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After an unspecified period of time which he will spend reflecting on his sins and transgressions; he will be back more self-righteous, odious, and unctuous than ever. And the sheep will line up to be fleeced and shorn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2020 at 11:13 AM, NaClH20 said:

Hoooo boys....  Went on that ride as an adult... it was kinda sweet in a nostalgic kind of way, until it got stuck for 10 minutes.  Listening to that one section over and over and.... I was staring to eye the nearest exit when the ride got going again.  If I were truly threatened with that for an eternity I would start thinking about getting my house in order, quickly 

There IS only one section in that song.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Amati said:

Knife?  They didn’t tell me about a knife!

 

UHHHH, I don't usually play guess the sock puppet game but you wouldn't be Mismoyled would you?

That's sounds like something it would say.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

 

UHHHH, I don't usually play guess the sock puppet game but you wouldn't be Mismoyled would you?

That's sounds like something it would say.

 

I love the Vichy, their paranoia knows no boundaries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Is Falwell Jr. a star?  If so, he may have an excuse. 

Well, she looks like she had her pussy grabbed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jerseyguy said:

After an unspecified period of time which he will spend reflecting on his sins and transgressions; he will be back more self-righteous, odious, and unctuous than ever. And the sheep will line up to be fleeced and shorn.

Copious tears in front of the faithful (read suckers) worked wonders for Jimmuh Swaggart

Of course they had to manage the camera angles as closely as a Trump rally to hide the expanses of empty seats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps he has seen the light hanging around on your yacht, partying and drinking is actually a lot of fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Navig8tor said:

Perhaps he has seen the light hanging around on your yacht, partying and drinking is actually a lot of fun.

That little redhead looks like fun. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

That little redhead looks like fun. 

I wouldn’t kick her out for eating cookies and leaving crumbs.......:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jules said:

Makes you wonder how many times the Es can feign surprise when one of their leaders succumbs to the sins of the flesh, or the cash

It depends when they’re down from the initial rush, and before they rub more on their gums, so yeah, there are hours of the day during which they have emotions not turbocharged by meth, or crippled by organic brain deterioration.  It’s a small window.  Look at Coulter, for Gods sake.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Amati said:

It depends when they’re down from the initial rush, and before they rub more on their gums, so yeah, there are hours of the day during which they have emotions not turbocharged by meth, or crippled by organic brain deterioration.  It’s a small window.  Look at Coulter, for Gods sake.....

Please, no.

GUN4UHTVXEI6NAKJXDIFGIO3MI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Please, no.

GUN4UHTVXEI6NAKJXDIFGIO3MI

Her extremities are ridiculously long.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2020 at 10:54 PM, Fakenews said:

Her extremities are ridiculously long.....

Her feet look like they were stolen from the Crypt Keeper, who is already pissed that KellyAnne stole his face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Providing more oversight than the Republican Party.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol

Quote

One of the sex pics problems started when Jerry [Falwell] was sending some nudes of Becki to Ben and accidentally cc’d most of the executive staff of Liberty University.

Technologically incompetent and a hypocrite 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jerry Falwell just resigned from his position at Liberty University - Breaking New York Times.

                                                                                -30-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whatever is coming out in Cohens book must be a doozey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Mike G said:

Whatever is coming out in Cohens book must be a doozey.

Use your imagination. The Falwells wanted to keep “a bunch of photographs, personal photographs” from becoming public, Cohen told Arnold. “I actually have one of the photos,” he said, without going into specifics. “It’s terrible."

Before anyone gets excited, these are Republicans ,where any deviance from the missionary position is scandalous.

Edited by badlatitude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I blame this on disgusting liberals such as myself.  This servant of God led a blameless life, a true inspiration for our youth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2020 at 12:48 AM, Amati said:

That’s an interesting nose.  And what’s with the spiky wheel?  Yeah, Ish, initially I thought it might be a Jboat wheel, but then I started wondering what kind of Farewells she’s concerned with. :blink:

The picture is St Catherine of the Wheel.  She was supposed to get tortured on it, but it burst apart when she touched it, goes the legend.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He seems resigned to his fate. The butt of the jokes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites