Fakenews

Far right Militia member shoots kills 2 in Wisconsin.

11 hours ago, Raz'r said:

How could that be? The wannabes here all say it’s a clear case of self-defense?

Because it’s all preliminary.  The real decision will be made by a jury, if it gets that far.   I do find it interesting that they are charging him as a minor over the possession charge, but as an adult on the murder charges.   Just a typical quirk in the judicial system.  Before anyone gets their undies in a bundle I agree with charging him as an adult. 

From what I read the charges make several mentions of reckless endangerment. I be guessin' but I suspect it's based on running around in a riot with a rifle. When people get killed stupid is prosecutable, sometimes.    

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Mark K said:

From what I read the charges make several mentions of reckless endangerment. I be guessin' but I suspect it's based on running around in a riot with a rifle. When people get killed stupid is prosecutable, sometimes.    

I think that charge was based on the eyewitness reporter  on site claiming he was hit by a ricochet. 
Link

Richards also argued that a count of recklessly endangering the safety of a video journalist near the first shooting, which killed Joseph Rosenbaum, should also be dismissed because the complaint doesn't portray how he was actually in danger.

Binger cited that victim's own words to investigators, that he saw Rittenhouse fire a round that might have hit the ground, that the journalist felt something on his leg and wondered if he'd been struck by the ricocheted round and that he was in the line of Rittenhouse's shots toward Rosenbaum.

Moved here from the CL thread....

5 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Did you say that his case is definitely self-defense, totally justifiable? Did you say that his actions were a great example of tactics? I don't need your exact words, just the meaning of what you said/posted.

Yes, I did say that it was justifiable self-defense and yes I did say he handled himself well in that specific moment.   None of that..... let me repeat NONE OF THAT, suggests that I want him to kill more or that the militia should join in on a killin' rampage, cunt lips.  

If you are going to claim that you only are attempting to "bring my words to light", why don't you fucking use my ACTUAL words, and not those that you imagine I must have said.  Like these I wrote in the "Wisconsin shooter kills 2 thread":

On 8/31/2020 at 11:04 AM, Burning Man said:

Of course I denounce those "militia's" who are obviously racist.  In the strongest possible terms. 

On 9/3/2020 at 2:00 PM, Burning Man said:

Len, I understand what you're saying and mostly agree.  I have maintained that a 17 year old should never have been there, much less with a rifle.  But he was.  And it did NOT appear that he was provoking anyone or threatening anyone.  If the description of events is that he got cut off from his group due to the police line and he was simply trying to get back to where he was trying to go and then was attacked by the mob - then I would say that those who chose to attack him and got killed or maimed did so as a result of THEIR own choices as well.  I'm not absolving the kid of any wrongdoing.  But I'm also not going to give those shitbags that pounced on him a pass and call them heroes either.  The kid was clearly attempting to disengage and leave the scene and was not just randomly shooting people as the liars here continue to claim.  Those three guys and the one before were the instigators of the violence.  They made that choice to pursue him and that choice is what got them what it got them.

And @Steam Flyer, here is the one that directly contradicts your assertions that I "wish he had killed more:

On 9/3/2020 at 11:05 PM, Burning Man said:

Given that he attempted to turn himself into the Po Leece immediately on the street while the adrenaline was still coursing through his veins, I would say the chances of evil are pretty low. True evil would have been to unload his mag into the crowd. Instead he was incredibly disciplined for an untrained 17 year old kid on his own in the middle of a hostile mob. 

How do you reconcile this statement with your assertions that I wish he had shot more protestors?  The short answer is You cannot.  Most people call that "lying".

On 11/12/2020 at 6:21 PM, roundthebuoys said:

Irregardless is not a real word.

Wanna bet?  $20 says it is.

8 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Moved here from the CL thread....

Yes, I did say that it was justifiable self-defense and yes I did say he handled himself well in that specific moment.   None of that..... let me repeat NONE OF THAT, suggests that I want him to kill more or that the militia should join in on a killin' rampage, cunt lips.  

If you are going to claim that you only are attempting to "bring my words to light", why don't you fucking use my ACTUAL words, and not those that you imagine I must have said.  Like these I wrote in the "Wisconsin shooter kills 2 thread":

And @Steam Flyer, here is the one that directly contradicts your assertions that I "wish he had killed more:

How do you reconcile this statement with your assertions that I wish he had shot more protestors?  The short answer is You cannot.  Most people call that "lying".

Ya know, I’m not part of this shit fight but you’ve been known to suggest how a shooter could’ve been more effective with the right training. 

2 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Sadly, it has been adopted.

@Steam Flyer how do you reconcile your assertion here:

On 11/28/2020 at 8:19 AM, Steam Flyer said:

According to Jeffreaux and Joke and a few others, the real crime is that the kid only shot 3 and the rest of the militia didn't join in the fun.

With what I actually wrote in this thread in post #2170:

On 11/12/2020 at 7:50 PM, Burning Man said:
On 11/12/2020 at 7:07 PM, Steam Flyer said:

There are specific cases where a person is allowed ... or even expected... to kill another human being. None of them are anything close to this case, as far as I can make out. OTOH the laws and courts of our society do not seem to take killing very seriously. I'm kind of surprised we have not seen more revenge killings.

Then frankly douglas, your ability to "make out" stuff sucks.  Because the video evadents is clear.  He will walk based on that video alone.  I'm in no way trying to justify or cheer him on because he shot libbyruls.  I'm actually taking an objective view.  Just like I was objective when I said the fat fuck maga hat wearing cunt in Denver who got shot dead by the pinkerton guard protecting a Libbyrul news crew deserved what he got.  

And, I don't think the kid is a hero by any stretch.  Shoulda stayed away in the first place.  But sometimes people have to live with poor decisions.  It does mean they should roll over and let themselves be beaten to death or shot by an angry mob for their poor judgement.  His self defense rights did not go out the window just because he was 17 and in the wrong place at the wrong time.  

Don't believe me????  Our rezident lawyerman here, Clean, has pretty much said the same thing IIRC.  Apologies to him if I've mischaracterized his stance on this.  Doug, you sometimes should just admit you're wrong.  And when you just can't bring yourself to do that, try STFU'ing on occasion.  Just saying.

How can you make that assertion and continue to defend it when my words clearly and plainly say the complete opposite???

7 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

No it's not.  You can use whatever website that says it is, but at the very least it's become acceptable.  It's still a word that makes you sound like an idiot.  Which isn't that difficult.

5 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

No it's not.  You can use whatever website that says it is, but at the very least it's become acceptable.  It's still a word that makes you sound like an idiot.  Which isn't that difficult.

So I take it that you're in for $20?

Used by people who ignorantly mean to say regardless. According to webster, it is a word, but since the prefix "ir" and the suffx "less" both mean "not or with" they cancel each other out, so what you end up with is regard. When you use this to try to say you don't care about something, you end up saying that you do. Of course everyone knows what you mean to say and only a pompous,rude asshole will correct you.
Wife: "Irregardless is not a word, dummy"
Husband: "Kiss my ass bitch! I'm still going to the strip club tonight!"

1 minute ago, Burning Man said:

So I take it that you're in for $20?

I don't know.  What's the ultimate source?  I mean I have an English degree but then I would always defer to someone more reputable,  Does playing beach beach volleyball in white jeans and no shirt make you more scholarly?

2 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

I don't know.  What's the ultimate source?  I mean I have an English degree but then I would always defer to someone more reputable,  Does playing beach beach volleyball in white jeans and no shirt make you more scholarly?

It's not new:  https://www.npr.org/2020/07/07/887649010/regardless-of-what-you-think-irregardless-is-a-word#:~:text=Merriam-Webster defines irregardless as,intensifier%2C" the dictionary writes.

"Irregardless is included in our dictionary because it has been in widespread and near-constant use since 1795," the dictionary's staff wrote in a "Words of the Week" roundup on Friday. "We do not make the English language, we merely record it."

But irregardless was first included in Merriam-Webster's Unabridged edition in 1934, a spokesperson tells NPR. Other dictionaries, including Webster's New World College Dictionary, The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language and the Cambridge Dictionary all recognize irregardless as a word.

It's not new.

PM me and I'll send you my paypal details.  Cash works fine too.  :P

15 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

"Irregardless" is the name of a restaurant a couple blocks from the WRAL office.

So, it's a real word, even if it's just the name of that restaurant

It's not a word that has any good usage though.... unless you're discussing that restaurant.

- DSK

6 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

"Irregardless" is the name of a restaurant a couple blocks from the WRAL office.

It's not a word that has any good usage though.... unless you're discussing that restaurant.

- DSK

I see you had the time to respond to silliness about a real word, yet you studiously avoided answering my question above about how can you square your accusation that I wished KR had killed more people with the ACTUAL words I posted above. Since you’re obviously too cowardly to go back and try to find any statement that backs up your accusation - I saved you the trouble. And since you accepted the bet that you could find anything ro back up your BS and have so far produced nothing - some charity out there is going to be very happy with your $1000 Christmas present. You can even write it off on your taxes. Win win. 

Do the right thing for once doug. 

6 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

Irregardless, you’re a lying cunt. 

See...... that does roll off the tongue well. Perfect usage of the word. 

7 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Hi Jeff. Poor baby.

Your truth factor is a mere playing field for you, Jeffie. And I notice that you introduce the word "lie", quite a bit, always applied to others.

And Jeffie, your brain works just like the brain of a mercenary. You are quite predictable, you think and coach just like a mercenary, every day, so what can I say.

You have left a body of work on Political Anarchy, which shows Jeffie rotating, in a Jeffie trap.

In the broad strokes, in the context of your predictable behavior, Steam Flyer is clean as a hound's tooth on this one.

And I notice that the (very foolish) Kenosha shooter has plenty of support from men such as yourself.

It is built into the Jeffie package, no matter what words are typed.

8 hours ago, Burning Man said:
14 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

"Irregardless" ....

It's not a word that has any good usage though.... ...  ...

See...... that does roll off the tongue well. Perfect usage of the word. 

Yep, and I've ever once had to change my SA identity or login.

- DSK

To the extent that perception affects reality, Rittenhouse may not be doing himself any favors.  Drinking in a WI (lives in Illinois) bar with his parents.  Legal in WI for people Over 18 to consume alcohol if with parents or legal guardian.  Wearing a white power shirt and serenaded to a Proud Boys anthem.  

https://madison.com/news/national/kyle-rittenhouse-allegedly-flashed-white-power-signs-serenaded-with-proud-boys-anthem-during-bar-visit/article_c6cbf34c-3a91-5bcf-947e-0feda2242be3.html

1 hour ago, jerseyguy said:

To the extent that perception affects reality, Rittenhouse may not be doing himself any favors.  Drinking in a WI (lives in Illinois) bar with his parents.  Legal in WI for people Over 18 to consume alcohol if with parents or legal guardian.  Wearing a white power shirt and serenaded to a Proud Boys anthem.  

https://madison.com/news/national/kyle-rittenhouse-allegedly-flashed-white-power-signs-serenaded-with-proud-boys-anthem-during-bar-visit/article_c6cbf34c-3a91-5bcf-947e-0feda2242be3.html

Under parental guardian, 12 year old can have a drink in a restaraunt/bar in most jurisdiction.  Parents order, then give their offspring a glass of wine beer whatever with their meal.  Not uncommon.

1 minute ago, warbird said:

Under parental guardian, 12 year old can have a drink in a restaraunt/bar in most jurisdiction.  Parents order, then give their offspring a glass of wine beer whatever with their meal.  Not uncommon.

WWWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY uncommon. What the fuck??  This is not a thing in any place I've ever been to except maybe a small town in Italy with wine.  I have travelled extensively and never saw this. 

1 minute ago, roundthebuoys said:

WWWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY uncommon. What the fuck??  This is not a thing in any place I've ever been to except maybe a small town in Italy with wine.  I have travelled extensively and never saw this. 

North of Highway29 It is not every family. It is not 80% of families. But it is both legal and not uncommon.

15 minutes ago, warbird said:

The kind of people who think it is fine to give alcohol to a 12 year old suffer from the same lack of awareness that lead them have sex with their sisters. I will say however that you did teach yours to give good blow jobs. I had to pull the sheets out of my arse.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

The kind of people who think it is fine to give alcohol to a 12 year old suffer from the same lack of awareness that lead them have sex with their sisters. I will say however that you did teach yours to give good blow jobs. I had to pull the sheets out of my arse.

This is sort of a serious topic in this hemisphere, so . . 

how about if you put a sock in it ?  (your big mouth that is) 

3 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

You seem to have a thing for your sisters.  Have they told your mum or did you con them into keeping it "Our little secret?".

3 minutes ago, warbird said:

You seem to have 

You are not permitted to ever agree with me . . 

got that straight ?? 

(And you imprecations exhibit a profound lack of artistry) 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, warbird said:

You seem to have a thing for your sisters.  Have they told your mum or did you con them into keeping it "Our little secret?".

Now come on. I had ONE thing with YOUR sister. Ok a few things, but we never left her trailer. 

13 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

This is sort of a serious topic in this hemisphere, so . . 

how about if you put a sock in it ?  (your big mouth that is) 

AJ as I have told you on numerous occasions...

Go Fuck yourself you bearded Homo.

2 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Now come on. I had ONE thing with YOUR sister. Ok a few things, but we never left her trailer. 

So it was you.... My sister committed suicide in a trailer.... Her note about not achieving satisfaction makes sense now.....

5 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

What if we in PA made light of your tragedies in OZ ? 

Such as your own personal Covid adventures ?? 

Was that not just such a hoot ?? 

You punkista slime 

How about if you GFO ? 

35 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

29 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

How about if you GFO ? 

Now now you two. I'm sure there is enough of Warbird's sister to go around, neither of you need to do yourselves.

And my kids are allowed to taste wine from my glass either at home or out in public. The boy child knows to shout his round in turn at the bar.

1 hour ago, warbird said:

So it was you.... My sister committed suicide in a trailer.... Her note about not achieving satisfaction makes sense now.....

It's all fun until someone loses an eye...

1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

You punkista slime 

Fuck I love this place.

9 hours ago, warbird said:
9 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

North of Highway29 It is not every family. It is not 80% of families. But it is both legal and not uncommon.

Not in other states.

In many states, it's illegal to serve alcohol to a table with minors seated (one such state is NC).

I guess fetal alcohol syndrome works better if you follow it up with toddler, child, and adolescent, alcohol syndrome. For when dropping them on their heads just doesn't make them stupid enough

- DSK

10 hours ago, LB 15 said:

What, you're complaining his beard tickles?

We don't want to hear about it.

Thanks

- DSK

28 minutes ago, another 505 sailor said:

I hope he turns 21 in prison, doing life without parole.

Apologies for the hijack..... Thanks and a tip 'o the hat A5O5s

- DSK

12 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

It's Wisconsin... It is true..  But you have to prove you own camo and must do a mat shot to get your "Drinking License".  Ornage vest and long rifle is just a bonus and gets you a happy hour discount all the time.  Packer hat required as well...  

12 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Hold on.  The tradition comes from the euros, especially the northern type...  Wisco is heavy German/slav influence especially up north...  It's not like they are shoving jager shots down the 12 yr old's throat.  The law was 18 when I was in HS, too many kids came back from across the border dead and the feds made them change by denying highway funds, but I digress...  The fact that the kid is out on 2mm bond and is hanging in a bar across state lines is no bueno IMHO. 

7 minutes ago, shaggy said:

Hold on.  The tradition comes from the euros, especially the northern type...  Wisco is heavy German/slav influence especially up north...  It's not like they are shoving jager shots down the 12 yr old's throat.  The law was 18 when I was in HS, too many kids came back from across the border dead and the feds made them change by denying highway funds, but I digress...  The fact that the kid is out on 2mm bond and is hanging in a bar across state lines is no bueno IMHO. 

It's going to be tough to make him look anything except stupid. I guess that's a role model for young Trumpians.  

2 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

It's going to be tough to make him look anything except stupid. I guess that's a role model for young Trumpians.  

As long as he is hanging out the WP sign, Good Americans will stand by him. 

2 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

As long as he is hanging out the WP sign, Good Americans will stand by him. 

He could have some good fundraising off that double-header of WP and Idiots for Jesus.

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

Apologies for the hijack..... Thanks and a tip 'o the hat A5O5s

- DSK

Posting the Dead is never a hijack.  We should all do it more.

2 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

Posting the Dead is never a hijack.  We should all do it more.

Problem: you get spoiled for listening to "normal" country music.

- DSK

5 hours ago, shaggy said:

It's Wisconsin... It is true..  But you have to prove you own camo and must do a mat shot to get your "Drinking License".  Ornage vest and long rifle is just a bonus and gets you a happy hour discount all the time.  Packer hat required as well...  

I avoid “up nort” like the plague.  For the uninitiated, in non-Wisconsin speak it means up north.  It is where Wisconsinites go to escape the evils of urban life.  Every once in awhile some libbie/progressive retires up there.  There is some serious money (eg Uihlein) in some places.  It is very red and conservative.

23 minutes ago, another 505 sailor said:

It turns out that his momma didn't try.

She took him to that bar, the picture was taken 90 minutes after he was arraigned on 2 counts of felony homicide.

I figured at least one of his parents was a piece of shit. Kids don’t learn that stuff in a vacuum. They learn what they experience, be it bullshitting, white supremacy or other garbage. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I figured at least one of his parents was a piece of shit. Kids don’t learn that stuff in a vacuum. They learn what they experience, be it bullshitting, white supremacy or other garbage. 

Apparently, no one could steer him right.

• Like 1

Just now, roundthebuoys said:

Apparently, no one could steer him right.

That’s seems to be the problem.  He was steered “right” but not straight.

Where in the fuck did he get 2mm bond?  And Me thinks his Lawyer is gonna have some splanin to do.

1 minute ago, shaggy said:

Where in the fuck did he get 2mm bond?  And Me thinks his Lawyer is gonna have some splanin to do.

gofundme and the pillow guy

As long as he shows up to court, they get (most) of their money back