Jules

What Have You Done Today?

Today I worked on sewing up cockpit cushions, which caused me to see if alcohol would make it easier.

• Like 1

Fed the chickens. Mowed the roads on the farm. Cleared a new blueberry field. Launched the center console. Took middle kid and friend to lunch up the river. Cleaned the shop. Cut and canned veggies. Drank a gin and tonic. 

Of course, this is the first weekend I can walk (more or less) again, so I was motivated. Frigging tired...

• Like 3

Besides watching the Belgian F1 GP, not much. The weather did not help...

Weed killer on the 600’ gravel drive. Power wash front porch and 3 bird baths, tried to reset popped piece of siding about 15’ up the side of the garage, dug a hole in case the wife has to have an ailing cat put down this week while I’m out of town.

About 1/2 way through a scotch and water and just watched the replay of Spa. Still have to pack for a morning departure and will probably relax in the hot tub before turning in. 

Cut & edged the front yard, chatted with neighbors, got stung twice by new yellowjacket nest out back, took a grandkid fishing on a local stream. Murdered (hopefully) a few hundred yellowjacket bees after I got back home at dusk... they started it and I'm ending it with carb cleaner. Fuck them.

• Like 1

Got up early and went out to a local lake to try to teach myself how to roll my new kayak.  Sitting inverted, looking at the surface, knowing exactly what I planned to do and getting absolutely nowhere with it.  Try/fail.  Try/fail.  Try/fail.  Pull the ripcord and bail.  Repeat. 

Sigh.  making enchiladas before taking the dogs for a walk this evening.

• Like 1

I taught a Sunday school class about truth, and information. Got lectured by a few of the flock's more idiotic members. Drank a few beers, and talked to a preacher in Tulsa who advised me to keep on the righteous path, and not succumb to the flock. fed a squirrel peanuts (Even though I despise squirrels, this one was thin, and looked like a nursing mamma). Drank another few beers, took a nap. and cooked dinner for my long suffering wife, who bears with me most of the time.

Took daughter on a driving lesson in the MGA, stocked the bird feeders, took said daughter to the airport for a flight back to CA., made a pizza for dinner.

Put away the final junk in the boat for some interior/exterior work on the portlights that leak.  Finished topside work on boom to be removed for new in-boom furler to be installed next week.  Got underway on the LA 405 freeway at 0700...most of SoCal must have been hungover or watching the tele, no traffic, just the usual 75-85 mph cruise during the off hours...anyway home in a hour, then yard work, then lunch, then wussed out on a nap, and now writing this drivel.

Cooked up a bushel of tomatoes, made into sauce and canned, 24 quarts plus a big pan for spaghetti dinner tomorrow. Plus I smoked some ribs for today’s dinner.  

5 minutes ago, chinabald said:

Cooked up a bushel of tomatoes, made into sauce and canned, 24 quarts plus a big pan for spaghetti dinner tomorrow. Plus I smoked some ribs for today’s dinner.  

Didja get a decent buzz?

I had a bit of a problem today.  I did something yesterday.

• Like 2

Today.  That's a concept.  Tomorrow, that's a promise.  Yesterday, it's beautiful and horrible at the same time.

Now.  We put our best foot forward.

If you don't do that what in the hell are you doing?

Paddled a small river with about 20 pull over go under. Had dinner with friends. All in all a great day. Tomorrow I put a floor in my bathroom and Tuesday I work on fixing the boat. I don't know how I did all the things I do now before I was retired.

15 mile spin on the Mtn Bike, 1800 ft elevation,  logovers, rockovers, wildflowers, lake with a breeze.

• Like 1

Helped GRS build a set of exterior steps over at his' house.  Back forth between Central and the Windward Side via Oahu's North Shore, and seeing some of the WW2 planes that have been flying around this week.  The Catalina and Mitchell went over while I was stopped in the normal Pupukea Bozone traffic layer on the way back.  Was an opportune stop, shifted from grumble to WOW! 

Yesterday we sawed an exterior door in half, the long way.  Needs to be a bi-fold to accomodate some space requirements.  Because space is the final frontier. 

Tomorrow, killing fiberglass tanks at a gas station. 

59 minutes ago, P_Wop said:

I had a bit of a problem today.  I did something yesterday.

Never do yesterday what should be done tomorrow.

• Like 1

Yesterday my better half bought a jig saw puzzle, so today......   actually wasn't that bad considering I suck at those more than most things I try.  It's really hot and humid so not bad to have an excuse to spend the afternoon indoors. The puzzle has boats and is 4 pictures each has different boats, kayaks, rowboats etc. I would only do that by myself for serious money. Some other stuff happened but this was new and different.

Listened to lots of music

Watched Belgian Grand Prix

watched an Indy car race

changed the float switch on my gray water irrigation system

talked for 30 mins on the phone with my friend Russ

made huevos verde for breakfast

recaulked the shower door frame

played Canadian doubles tennis with my two sons

dinner and a movie as a family , the new Ted Lasso and then Incredibles II (the baby is adorable)

ripped 40 more CDs to my NAS through the day

now I'm fucking off here for a bit before reading 

I went sailing by myself on the 35.. blasting back and forth across the bay watching the annapolis NOODS from a distance. 

still not inclined to fill my boat up with a buncha covid shedding knuckleheads

Threw the balks for the goldens 
Put all new lights and wiring on a trailer.  It should be good to go until I am in my seventies. 
Threw the balls for the goldens. 
Wasted time on Sailing Anarchy. Conversed with various folks who visited while I was re-wiring  that trailer. Hung a 28 foot boat in the  hoist so we can mess with it tomorrow.
Threw the balls for the goldens   
Went to Whataburger
fought off the mooching goldens. 
Threw  the balls for the goldens    
wasted more time on SA 

I think I wore them out enough to sleep for a little while 

184FBBC5-1802-4DB7-A082-0F5B57A60AE8.jpeg

1B91C8DB-EBC7-4264-B773-D1559787288D.jpeg

• Like 2

Coffee and a muffin while researching for pictures to post.

Posted pictures.

Trip to storage locker filled up the van for a dump run, completed said dump run.

Posted pictures.

Tacos for dinner.

Researched online and applied for a couple of jobs.

Posted pictures.

• Like 1

Magnificent Monday Morning MTB Madness ride of 77km with 1350m elevation. Was a training ride for an event in 4 weeks called "SeVen" around a place called Nannup in the SW of WA.

That event is 125km long with 3300m of climbing!!! Atm numbers registered is nearing 700!! Covid-19?? What's that??? (Hope it stays that way for next month at least here in WA)

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, hobot said:

Posted pictures.

Get out!;)

Coffee and one of two Sunday papers in the morning.

Brief phone chat with younger son.

Cut the grass, pulled some weeds, did a minor bit of edging.

Watched a bit of golf and the Yankee—Mets game.

Bacon wrapped scallops and pasta for dinner.

Took out the garbage

painted some interior millwork and trim that has been wanting attention

did a sunday afternoon race in our new "covid" format

walked the dog, again

cooked a frozen meat pie, it was awful

13 hours ago, Glenn McCarthy said:

Hiked to the world's first nuclear reactor.
image.thumb.png.0333c73989253be21866c5116f09558d.png

Fermi lab?

6 hours ago, Alhadder said:

Magnificent Monday Morning MTB Madness ride of 77km with 1350m elevation. Was a training ride for an event in 4 weeks called "SeVen" around a place called Nannup in the SW of WA.

That event is 125km long with 3300m of climbing!!! Atm numbers registered is nearing 700!! Covid-19?? What's that??? (Hope it stays that way for next month at least here in WA)

A good friend who raced bikes said the training should suck but the race should be easy :)

Good luck with the event!

• Like 2

Originally located under Stagg Field at the University of Chicago, it was secretly moved to a forest in Willowbrook called "Site A." This secret facility had the reactor, labs, housing, etc. to care for the scientists. This also was the first location of Argonne National Laboratory, which moved to a different location later.

38 minutes ago, Jules said:

Fermi lab?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

Listened to lots of music

Watched Belgian Grand Prix

watched an Indy car race

changed the float switch on my gray water irrigation system

talked for 30 mins on the phone with my friend Russ

made huevos verde for breakfast

recaulked the shower door frame

played Canadian doubles tennis with my two sons

dinner and a movie as a family , the new Ted Lasso and then Incredibles II (the baby is adorable)

ripped 40 more CDs to my NAS through the day

now I'm fucking off here for a bit before reading 

You're a disgusting over-achiever.

It was a weekend.

Chill, dude.

4 minutes ago, P_Wop said:

You're a disgusting over-achiever.

It was a weekend.

Chill, dude.

That WAS chilling! I literally spent more time reclined in the zero gravity recliner yesterday than in weeks!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Gangbusters said:

Took daughter on a driving lesson in the MGA, stocked the bird feeders, took said daughter to the airport for a flight back to CA., made a pizza for dinner.

Thank you for raising and teaching a stick-shifter.  A  vanishing breed. 

Yesterday had friends in town from Corpus Christi. We stay appropriately separated, but still, it was great to be with old friends. 

49 minutes ago, nolatom said:

With a non synchro 1st gear. Well done!

1 hour ago, nolatom said:

Not an MG (Had a fiat, so Know the drill) but Trained my kid on the honda, stick.  He drives the 5 series just fine w stick BTW...  so there is at least 1 more in the world....  :)

Yesterday and Saturday...  worked on home renovation project getting ready for the concrete and stucco guy for this week.  Also off to paint store for color samples and door store for the new front door.  Probably go with a pre-hung door.

Taking next weekend off to do some sailing... at least that is the plan now..  COVID-19 has turned our little slice of paradise into parking lot hell.

1 hour ago, nolatom said:

Both daughters now 30 and 34, learned with stick and older one still drives one.  Her husband can in a pinch, but not very well.  We figured they needed to be capable, in case someday the BF is drunk, and they needed to drive his hot car home....

I have a VW Golf R AWD with the 6-speed stick.  Loads of fun up the twisties among the redwoods. 

Only issue is that it has one of those idiotic electronic parking brakes, so no handbrake turns possible. Ugh.

Researched N95  production in US (job), got drunk on wine by noon, reading on porch.

2 hours ago, Glenn McCarthy said:

Originally located under Stagg Field at the University of Chicago, it was secretly moved to a forest in Willowbrook called "Site A." This secret facility had the reactor, labs, housing, etc. to care for the scientists. This also was the first location of Argonne National Laboratory, which moved to a different location later.

I spent a lot of time working on projects at Argonne, including the Advanced Photon Source.  Pretty cool project, and the scientists graciously answered my countless questions.

• Like 1

Sat..

Swapped out pieces parts from old to new boat.

Waxed the hell of new boat...

Sun

Repeat,

Watched the Av''s shit the bed...  

Since you posted this yesterday. . .

Friend came over and helped me get my wee boat on my trailer I just finished re-bunking.  Scrambled eggs with portabella mushrooms and gruyere cheese for brunchfest.  Off to the races before noon, not much wind, but took a gamble on boat speed in the second race and made up tons of ground on the field.  Probably finished top 3-4 on corrected time in that race.  Third race called because of aforementioned lack of wind.

Pork loin roast for dinner. Found a monarch butterfly caterpillar in the yard, so kludged together a quickie terrarium and will give it to a co-worker's 6-yo son to study and set free after it metamorphizes into a flutterby.

Hunting season just opened so I’ve started restocking the freezer 

Replaced the seal on the ski boat’s impeller housing

Shared a couple of bottles of nice grape juice with my hunting buddies 

Finally put the first full coat of varnish on the flamewood end tables.  Good thing I'm not running a business.

TriTbl_014.jpg.b7247409fd79e0454a6961f468c836c5.jpg

And I finished sewing the sides to the top of the first cockpit cushion - using the hand crank.  The pedal on that machine is too sensitive and I suck at sewing.

CptCush_001.jpg.4cd7d731a70ee111a9615b8f67c768ed.jpg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jules said:

Finally put the first full coat of varnish on the flamewood end tables.  Good thing I'm not running a business.

TriTbl_014.jpg.b7247409fd79e0454a6961f468c836c5.jpg

And I finished sewing the sides to the top of the first cockpit cushion - using the hand crank.  The pedal on that machine is too sensitive and I suck at sewing.

got a top down shot of that?

6 minutes ago, Bump-n-Grind said:

got a top down shot of that?

No but I do have one of the other table
TriTbl_015.jpg.a2e6299738fbb521f67784a426e5c74a.jpg

They both have tops that will hinge.  This is the top for the rectangle table
TriTbl_016.jpg.132bf72bf77dc46426257f0a5ea7975f.jpg

very cool! thanks!

• Like 1

Raced earlier in the day yesterday, won as usual though not by as large of margin as we are use to.  Then as I was watching the crew clean up, put the boat away I started talking to the twins and they wanted to bring a few friends from their all girl college  soccer team over to our large estate and do sum sum aerobics on our very large deck overlooking the city. They all showed up and realized they forgot their workout clothes so they had to do it naked. After about an hour or so they came into our  very large den which has a fully stocked bar and started drinking sum sum fizz coolers.  As they were a little sweaty none one of them bothered getting dressed after their workout. After  a few coolers they all hopped in the hot  tub and were splashing around with each other. Then all of a sudden two of them came over to me and starte...... oh wait EAZE  is at the door, gotta go

7 minutes ago, VWAP said:

Raced earlier in the day yesterday, won as usual though not by as large of margin as we are use to.  Then as I was watching the crew clean up, put the boat away I started talking to the twins and they wanted to bring a few friends from their all girl college  soccer team over to our large estate and do sum sum aerobics on our very large deck overlooking the city. They all showed up and realized they forgot their workout clothes so they had to do it naked. After about an hour or so they came into our  very large den which has a fully stocked bar and started drinking sum sum fizz coolers.  As they were a little sweaty none one of them bothered getting dressed after their workout. After  a few coolers they all hopped in the hot  tub and were splashing around with each other. Then all of a sudden two of them came over to me and starte...... oh wait ease it at the door, gotta go

Are your real initials by any chance DJT?

• Like 1

Put the second full coat of varnish on the end tables.  I did it in the garage but the smell still permeated the house.  I can't wait for winter to arrive so I can do these things outdoor.

But the coup for the day was on the second cockpit cushion.  This time I used basting tape made for Naugahyde and what a difference.  No wrinkles or uneven panels and I could do the piping, the top and the sides all in one shot.  Makes it look like I actually know what I'm doing.

CptCush_002.jpg.9279c0ad54f07ccef54261449637d6f4.jpg

• Like 1

On 8/31/2020 at 1:21 PM, Jules said:

Are your real initials by any chance DJT?

WM

(Walter Mitty)

He spent so much of his youth reading Penthouse Variations he ended up thinking it was real.

• Like 2

I finished the second cushion.  When the SO came home I suggested we see how they are working out so far.  Shocker of shockers, my SO grabs my camera, asks how to use it, takes pictures and says, "Let's see how they look."  This is a first.  With a reaction like this, I might not even go back and fix the first mess.

Finally added some dust collection to the table saw. Now to rip 200’ of pine for the next project.

5B0D4F02-7AC8-4B3C-83F6-717D3483DFB2.thumb.jpeg.1022cf1d51285fe6004f7fe99854e640.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cyclone said:

Finally added some dust collection to the table saw. Now to rip 200’ of pine for the next project.

5B0D4F02-7AC8-4B3C-83F6-717D3483DFB2.thumb.jpeg.1022cf1d51285fe6004f7fe99854e640.jpeg

What're you building Willis?

My little truck has been leaving a brake fluid puddle.  2000 S10 in Wisconsin. I had an appointment with a friend to fix it in his shop, but an open calender today allowed me to actually look at the source. My neighbor Fernando came over as I was examining the failed line and convinced me to fix it myself. Damn that rolling arround on the driveway hurts.

On 8/31/2020 at 10:25 AM, Mrleft8 said:

I taught a Sunday school class about truth, and information.

You are going to have to explain that to us.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dolphinmaster said:

What're you building Willis?

Adding hipboards and roll up sides to a caterpillar tunnel.

9 hours ago, cyclone said:

How has that cover helped with dust collection?  Looks like a Delta contractor's saw.  That's what I have and I've been thinking of doing what you did forever but losing the angle cut feature has always stopped me.

49 minutes ago, Jules said:

How has that cover helped with dust collection?  Looks like a Delta contractor's saw.  That's what I have and I've been thinking of doing what you did forever but losing the angle cut feature has always stopped me

Yup, a trusty contractors saw. I’ll have a better idea of how well things work by tomorrow. The rear panel pieces are held on by magnets so they come off for angle cuts. If I ever get serious about dust control I will look for a used Unisaw or better yet a General.

3 hours ago, cyclone said:

Yup, a trusty contractors saw. I’ll have a better idea of how well things work by tomorrow. The rear panel pieces are held on by magnets so they come off for angle cuts. If I ever get serious about dust control I will look for a used Unisaw or better yet a General.

I like the magnets idea.  Thanks!

A cabinet saw has been on my wish list forever.  Not just for dust collection but for power, too.  My neighbor across the street is looking to move back north and into a condo.  He has an older Powermatic cabinet saw that he might be willing to let go of. 

Just casually put a tag with your name on it. Wood is ripped. I can still breath and see through my glasses so I’ll call the system a success.D3C13399-44D7-48A7-949C-767AED13055B.thumb.jpeg.35695593ee46720d67ebdfb793fd1e5a.jpeg   

• Like 1

I made up a template for the new sails (for an Aloha 32) out of the Aloha logo

AlohaLogo_3x8.jpg.367b247a68c8d0634fb3a09eb09c1307.jpg

by cropping out the "A" then blew it up to 18", printed it on 4 separate pages, taped the parts of the "A" together and spray glued it to 1/4" plywood, then cut out the template, faired it, and sanded it smooth.
Signa_001.jpg.901710de637643685f41a414af7c6be7.jpg

Next step was to lay the template over adhesive backed sailcloth and cut out the "A".  It should look something like this once fixed to the sails

Signa_003.jpg.aa511a4c4834bc452bdb48b090e557ed.jpg

Those numbers are 14" tall.  We've got 18" tall numbers that will go below.

On 8/30/2020 at 7:16 PM, Snaggletooth said:

Verrey lazey day, wacheng golfe, yuenglengs invollved.                        :)

It happend againe...............                           :)

• Like 2

On 8/31/2020 at 12:35 PM, shaggy said:

Sat..

Swapped out pieces parts from old to new boat.

Waxed the hell of new boat...

Sun

Repeat,

Watched the Av''s shit the bed...  

New boat? Enquiring minds and all that

Saturday

Threw the ball for the Border collie,

Laid some tiles around the new BBQ area,

Threw the ball for the Border,

Laid some tiles around the BBQ servery area

Threw the ball for the border Collie,

Painted the wood work around the  BBQ

Threw the Ball for the Border Collie

Painted the wood work around the BBQ servery

Threw the Ball for the border Collie,

Took the border for a long walk..

Border  not tired out he's 11..

Sunday 

Threw the ball for the border Collie

glued a bit of wood on the boat,

Started sanding....

threw the ball for the border Collie,

gave up sanding the vibration kept throwing the clamps off the boat..

Threw the ball for the Border,

Cleaned up the tiles for the BBQ,

Cleaned up the tiles for the BBQ servery

Threw the ball for the Border Collie,

second coated the woodwork around the BBQ.

Second coated the woodwork around the servery 

threw the ball for the Border Collie,

painted the pedestrian door to the garage

Threw the ball for the borde Collier,

cleaned up.

Took the border Collie for a long walk .

was He tired .. No of course not,  he's a Border Collie.

I was though..

Now at work for a rest..

• Like 3

Yesterday,

put a 2 nd coat of varnish on the stbd fwd toe rail and a first coat on the double dorade box. Went to my shop and had a 1 st jam session with a couple of guitarists I found on CL. Went ok, ran through a bunch of Dead songs, some Neil Young, some basic blues stuff and a go at All Along the Watchtower. Not that they were Jimmy Hendrix and I’m no Mitch Mitchell on drums but all good. What’s that old saying? a bad day of making garage rock is better than........

• Like 1

7 hours ago, vibroman said:

New boat? Enquiring minds and all that

PM'd the deets...  

• Like 1

labored ... a lawn is a terrible thing to cut.

• Like 2

Finished the cockpit cushions, cleaned and oiled the sewing machine and put it away.  I needed the break.

Coffee & F1 quali, then a trip to a gas station for a fresh can of chew, trip continues to the pharmacy to pick up wife's prescriptions, wore my folded bandanna mask for the entire trip because of the smokey air here (my little car is over 25 years old), intend to do the same this evening on a (Mod) pizza run.

Installed the first parts of a soil vapor extraction system on a jobsite, then came home and installed a deadbolt in a door 'I'm rebuilding and cooked lunch. 

Shower and nap are next.  

Delivered a Hanse 505(beautiful yacht!) to it’s safe harbor 100 miles away.

• Like 1

Moved the seasoned firewood inside, and stacked two cord of new wood. 100,000 reps later Im still old and fat. 

44 minutes ago, Russell Brown said:

Mixed the wrong hardener into a very large batch of epoxy.

Damn. Were you able to use any of it?

I was building Pygmy Boats kayaks for my wife and myself. On my 17' the cloth was laid out on the hull and a batch of epoxy was mixed up, that is when one of the pumps malfunctioned and the resin ratio was off. Had to pull the wetted cloth off and clean up the mess. Have always weighed the resin sense.

Was there something I was supposed to do?   You guys really need to let me know.

What I didn't do today was finish the job changing my power boat's fluids, filters and water pumps. It hasn't been used in almost 3 years but it not being neglected. I'm so anal I pulled the valve covers and smeared assembly lube on the cam lobes to keep them from being scuffed 'cause the motors haven't been turned over for a year. Easy though, reusable rubber gaskets and 10 minutes apiece.

The air here is so bad because of the fires my wife rightly won't let me go to the shop to work on projects.

Sell it or use it, time to decide.

Raced single handed yesterday so packed kites & untangled torque ropes this morning.  Cleaned the jellyfish of the shrouds & lower spreaders (need a better autopilot in the spinnaker gybes). Practiced an Australian Hash Hakka with a young lass early afternoon (For Hash event in a couple weeks).  Watching the Magpie Geese & Burdekin ducks feed in the back yard while enjoying a quite beer. (Out of Rum, finished it after a couple of scary gybes yesterday). Hoping to stay awake to watch the Moto GP tonight.  Tomorrow I have to go and pay for this - less fun but will end the day with a hash run.

AA.jpg

got up, saw there was a metric shitload of smoke from the forest fires..... went back to bed. No open windows today!

Watched some college football and poked around Indeed.com looking for a job.

Talked to Boomer for a while on the phone and got a clam chowder recipe from him for future use.

Surfed the Internet collecting pictures for a while.

Trimmed up some steak and then marinated for teriyaki skewers dinner tomorrow night. 

Posted more pictures in the Random PicThread before calling it a night.

Somewhere in there I took a nap.

Quite the eventful day.

On 9/6/2020 at 10:35 PM, Snaggletooth said:
On 8/30/2020 at 7:16 PM, Snaggletooth said:

Verrey lazey day, wacheng golfe, yuenglengs invollved.                        :)

It happend againe...............                           :)

Hoboto insrtucted me in proppere technique of poesteng BW vs CLR imagiase

breakfaste at localle bodaga

5 mi loope at parke

Duggoute to smalle stumpes

Tooke downe anorthere smalle tree

Nap in hammock

Cookeng up marrinatted I-rounde 

Yuenglengs and footballe

:)

watched the f1 gp. had lunch. washed the dishes. surfing the internet while waiting for the football (soccer) game.

Checked into a campground near the base of Mt. Washington, NH just now. We've been staying in state park campgrounds that don't provide WIFI so I'm woefully behind in my  knowledge  of the latest obscenity from the White House.

Started out on a 4 day camping trip Downeast and learned that my 96 YO Mom's residence facility in Erie, PA would begin allowing visitation so beelined it out there.  We hadn't seen her since Thanksgiving, 2019!

After our visit, the home said if she stays in quarantine for 5 days w/ no symptoms we can visit again, so we decided to hang around for a second visit. Fortunately, we got to spend lots of quality time with best friends and cousins drinking in a cornfield at sunset among other strange places to fill up the empty hours between Mom visits.

This is the 4th week of a 4 day camping trip that has taken us across NY, PA, VT and NH and we're getting a little road weary. It's hard to believe the short, weird, too hot summer is already winding down with signs of fall in the trees everywhere we look.

Looking forward to getting home to the coast, where most sensible people live, in a few days so I can start leaf relocation again.

• Like 1

Lovely Spring day in Geetroit Rock city. Took the opportunity to spend our Sunday oiling our new deck. Pre oil pic. 

0383E1A9-B2D6-4B86-8A99-6528B8AF1419.jpeg

• Like 1

When we were done Mrs D and myself had a nice cold beer and a Cuban cigar in the spa. 

A0115E3A-62AA-465B-9464-F1C4811431AA.jpeg

2 hours ago, Trovão said:

watched the f1 gp. had lunch. washed the dishes. surfing the internet while waiting for the football (soccer) game.

and the team I root for, 1st placed in the national championship, lost, as a visitor, to one of the last placed teams... shit happens.