Jules

What Have You Done Today?

22 hours ago, justsomeguy! said:

Separated a bunch of metals for recycling on Monday.

Quite a bit of aluminum.

And received a terrible return on investment.

The time I put in trying to save the world...dumbassery.

• Like 1

Lifted the "tug" for the 46th season.  I at 16 and my 15 year old brother delivered "Democrat" (now "Anthony M") in July and August 1974 from Mystic Connecticut to Southeast Wisconsin on our own with charts, a compass and a VHF:lol:

20201028_140506.jpg

On 10/24/2020 at 11:43 PM, Raz'r said:

... G10 plates on the inside. 

Reinforcing the failure area?:D

Got the T Shirt.

On 10/26/2020 at 1:49 PM, justsomeguy! said:

And received a terrible return on investment.

The time I put in trying to save the world...dumbassery.

hey there's a shortage of aluminum for beer cans,  load that truck up..

Got a haircut. First one in 9 months. Only me and my barber in the saloon, both masked up so Covid safe or as much as possible.  I had been thinking of hiring a mobile dog groomer to cut my hair figuring that would be Uber Covid safe. 

4 minutes ago, Al Paca said:

Got a haircut. First one in 9 months. Only me and my barber in the saloon, both masked up so Covid safe or as much as possible.  I had been thinking of hiring a mobile dog groomer to cut my hair figuring that would be Uber Covid safe. 

Howe didde the dogge sine the licenseng applicatione?            :)

20 minutes ago, Al Paca said:

About 3 months into the pandemic I started shopping online for electric clippers. I just wasn't ready to let that young girl breath in my face for $27 plus tip again. It took a while to find one since there was apparently a huge new demand for home clippers, but I finally found a good set for roughly $50.

So now I'm 6 months since my last haircut and thinking if I can hold out another 6 months I've got a good pony tail again or at least a defendable man bun and the ugly part of the grow out is during lock down so no one will see the bad days but...

Moved digital information around and got a couple of dopamine hits at a few of the follow up responses.

All while realizing my best friend has moved in with her boyfriend and I’m now essentially off limits.

Friendzone, no lonelier place exists on earth.

15 minutes ago, Willin' said:

About 3 months into the pandemic I started shopping online for electric clippers. I just wasn't ready to let that young girl breath in my face for $27 plus tip again. It took a while to find one since there was apparently a huge new demand for home clippers, but I finally found a good set for roughly $50.

So now I'm 6 months since my last haircut and thinking if I can hold out another 6 months I've got a good pony tail again or at least a defendable man bun and the ugly part of the grow out is during lock down so no one will see the bad days but...

Man bun is a blow job handle, just sayin...

1 minute ago, warbird said:

Man bun is a blow job handle, just sayin...

Blow job is better than no job! Or at least that was true back in the day!

• Like 1

today I moved some furniture and found a couple of these calendars behind the chest where the TV sat....

image.png.7c1a1dd4a11e935d27c3a1eccdd765e3.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Snaggletooth said:

I bouhte servalle, and gaivem waye.  Diddente reallize it wase that longue aggo...................                     

how time flies when you're trying to survive...   MSG we still miss you..

• Like 2

Survived a COSTCO run.

F**king trolley drivers!!!!

1 hour ago, Snaggletooth said:

I bouhte servalle, and gaivem waye.  Diddente reallize it wase that longue aggo...................                     

Same here. I think there are still a couple around. Hell, my boat’s in one of the pics. 

On 10/28/2020 at 7:24 PM, Willin' said:

or at least a defendable man bun

There is no such thing.  Read this again as needed.  Print it out and tape it to the mirror if you have to

18 hours ago, Bump-n-Grind said:

today I moved some furniture and found a couple of these calendars behind the chest where the TV sat....

image.png.7c1a1dd4a11e935d27c3a1eccdd765e3.png

I'm not sure exactly where it is, but I still have mine

- DSK