Sign in to follow this  
On The Hard

Pelosi - Laws are for the little people - Not me!

So you think she SHOULD get to live by a different set of rules...

Cuz she's rich or cuz she's a Democrat?

29 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

:lol::lol:

goddamn the media leads you morons by the nose

I think she's a wonderful person. 

"A spokesman said she did not realise she was breaking her home city's rules".... Fuck me. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dog said:

"A spokesman said she did not realise she was breaking her home city's rules".... Fuck me. 

:lol: dog supports the criminal who knows he’s breaking the law :lol:

froth more fuckers! Work yourself into a Benghazi! Or maybe a but her emails!

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, On The Hard said:

U.S. government debt is on track to exceed the size of the economy for the 12 months ended Sept. 30, a milestone not hit since World War II that has been brought into reach by a giant fiscal response to the coronavirus pandemic.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-debt-is-set-to-exceed-size-of-the-economy-for-year-a-first-since-world-war-ii-11599051137

But all dumbfuck here cares about is hair salons.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Dog said:

Hey that's the first time she didn't blame her fuck up on Trump  Instead she threw the hair salon under the bus.  

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

U.S. government debt is on track to exceed the size of the economy for the 12 months ended Sept. 30, a milestone not hit since World War II that has been brought into reach by a giant fiscal response to the coronavirus pandemic.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-debt-is-set-to-exceed-size-of-the-economy-for-year-a-first-since-world-war-ii-11599051137

Golly, this might be worthy of its own thread.

Wonders why the B doesn't start one. He starts so many threads, you'd think he'd be all over this.

I love the smell of Faux-rage in the morning

1 hour ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

:lol::lol:

goddamn the media leads you morons by the nose

He needs to change his screen name to The Hard On!! :lol:

She should make a point of accepting what ever fine is associated with this.  It would be a good demonstration.  And then go after all the people at the Trump acceptance speech.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bridhb said:

She should make a point of accepting what ever fine is associated with this.  It would be a good demonstration.  And then go after all the people at the Trump acceptance speech.

This

The Reich has mastered the art of 

politics by hissy fit 

Alright, alright ... lock her up.

Same prison as Trump.

(We are now going after maskless political leaders, right? Leading by example, right?)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Olsonist said:

Well the House she speaks for holds the purse strings.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, jesposito said:
2 hours ago, On The Hard said:

Typical elitist behavior.

Typical of Democrats

And how.

ap-20157742264588.jpg?crop=1.00xw:0.846x

24 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

The deficits are mostly a result of your Republican boys tax cuts for the rich. Nor does Speaker Pelosi control the purse strings. They are jointly controlled by the House, Senate (controlled by your Republican boys) and your boy Shitstain. Money bills start in the House but that is it.

Home schooled were you?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

The deficits are mostly a result of your Republican boys tax cuts for the rich. Nor does Speaker Pelosi control the purse strings. They are jointly controlled by the House, Senate (controlled by your Republican boys) and your boy Shitstain. Money bills start in the House but that is it.

Home schooled were you?

All appropriations originate in the house.

Power of the Purse

Historical Highlight

House Committee on Ways and Means

“All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with amendments as on other Bills.”
— U.S. Constitution, Article I, section 7, clause 1

“No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law; and a regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time.”
— U.S. Constitution, Article I, section 9, clause 7

she should have to have her hair returned.  and pay a fine. and beg for forgiveness. (for being a democRAT). 

How do you not know what the law is, in that situation? Completely unacceptable. She has to know that there are legions of incels just waiting to circle jerk each other over stuff like this. She is usually pretty professional but this is bush league. 

19 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Power of the Purse

Historical Highlight

House Committee on Ways and Means

“All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with amendments as on other Bills.”
— U.S. Constitution, Article I, section 7, clause 1

“No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law; and a regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time.”
— U.S. Constitution, Article I, section 9, clause 7

Yes, the Origination Clause which is what I just said. However, this massive deficit problem originated with your Republican boys when they cut taxes for the rich which you aren't. And now Speaker Pelosi cannot by herself fix your problem.

12 minutes ago, DustyDreamer said:

Tell ya what, I'll condemn Pelosi for getting an illegal haircut if you condemn Trump for... well, you can take your pick. Maybe start here: https://theintercept.com/2019/10/10/trump-crimes-law/  It's a little out of date so I'm sure we can add to the list. 

Turns out it wasn't illegal. The hair salon owner was misinformed.

4 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Wait, so this is all bullshit manufactured outrage? Again? 

5 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Salons in San Francisco can open now for indoor service?

1 minute ago, Dog said:

That's interesting ...Are salons open in San Francisco for indoor service.

That's what it says on the tin.  I guess On The Hardon is sheepishly left with his dick in his hands.

1 minute ago, Olsonist said:

That's what it says on the tin.  I guess On The Hardon is sheepishly left with his dick in his hands.

Is that a yes?

35 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

...   ...

Except for when America's Greatest Wonderfulest Most Physically Fit President Of All Time takes money away from military housing for military families and gives to border wall building.... which didn't get built (hmmm)

If the Constitution doesn't say that's okey-dokey then we should probably just tear it up and forget about it, eh?

- DSK

4 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Well, we've been bullshitted. I retract my criticism and await the mea culpa from the spreader of the bullshit. 

But by who?

SAN FRANCISCO (KPIX) — For the first time in months, hair and nail salons are open in San Francisco, but some are biding their time.

The city has green-lighted salons to offer limited outdoor services, but many businesses are choosing to wait until indoor services are permitted. Right now, shampooing and chemical treatments are not allowed outdoors.

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2020/09/01/reopenings-sf-salon-adds-extra-safety-measures-in-preparation-for-indoor-services/

That pic is just so frigging depressing..  

1 minute ago, shaggy said:

That pic is just so frigging depressing..  

The stretch limo toy cars are just priceless.  Among other things.

41 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

What???!! You mean the bullshitters bullshitted? Damn.

Just now, DustyDreamer said:

What???!! You mean the bullshitters bullshitted? Damn.

Everybody bullshits when it serves a need. Meanwhile, does anyone living believe Donald Trump wears a mask during a haircut?

Personally I don't see it as a big deal,  BUT the speaker just called it a set up   A vast right wing blow dryer conspiracy

• Like 1

Just now, badlatitude said:

Everybody bullshits when it serves a need. Meanwhile, does anyone living believe Donald Trump wears a mask during a haircut?

No it was illegal to get her hair done inside that salon

Just now, The Joker said:

No it was illegal to get her hair done inside that salon

Then it's illegal for Donald Trump to get a haircut without a mask. Who cares?

19 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Then it's illegal for Donald Trump to get a haircut without a mask. Who cares?

Nice deflection  It's a San Francisco ordnance   Why should anyone be surprised she didn't know or care about her home town laws. 

32 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Did you bullshit us?

Every salon should open and go back to work tomorrow... the state is in a PR corner and would not be able to enforce it   Jesus folks! It is Your State! 

4 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Watching Trumpalos get outraged like this never gets old.

It's especially amusing because of how much they get off wanking about "making liberal heads explode."

Biggest much of whiny snowflakes on the planet.

58 minutes ago, Dog said:

Did you bullshit us?

Who cares? This subject is just another asinine deflection from things that matter.

3 hours ago, Saorsa said:

Trump assured use the debt (not the deficient would all but be gone by now).  How’s that working out.

#Trumpsamerica

Finally, the truth comes out.

Stylist who blew out Pelosi's hair is backing her up.

Jonathan DeNardo is the stylist, Erica Kious is the owner. 

"Kious gave the footage to Fox News" 
Less than two hours later, Jonathan DeNardo, the stylist who blew out Pelosi’s hair, released a statement through an attorney contradicting Kious. 

The statement says the law firm is in possession of photographs and videotape that show that Kious has been operating her salon in violation of state and local restrictions since April. The statement also says that Kious authorized Pelosi coming to the salon for her blow out, and that she was critical of the House speaker because she erroneously believed Pelosi was behind the restrictions that shut down her salon. (The rules were put in place by Gov. Gavin Newsom and San Francisco Mayor London Breed.) 

Ms. Kious has also been actively encouraging and almost forcing stylists who operate at eSalon to violate such orders for her own financial benefit in the form of receiving lease payments,” the statement says. “The fact that Ms. Kious is now objecting to Speaker Pelosi’s presence at eSalon, and from a simple surface-level review of Ms. Kious’ political leanings, it appears Ms. Kious is furthering a set-up of Speaker Pelosi for her own vain aspirations.” 

The brouhaha began on Monday, when security camera footage at the eSalon showed Pelosi inside, passing by with wet hair and a mask wrapped around her neck and being trailed by a hair stylist who was wearing a mask. Kious gave the footage to Fox News, which first reported the story Tuesday.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2020-09-02/pelosi-hair-fallout-salon-mask

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dog said:

One would think that someone in her 90s like Nance would take better care of herself given that her survival rate at that age is like -0 if she ever became exposed.  

vVvVrWv2_reasonably_small.jpg

Replying to
Erica Kious doesn't even live in SF. She lives in Nunes country
Erica Kious doesn't even live in SF. She lives in Nunes country. https://sfist.com/2020/09/02/fresno-based-salon-owner-apparently-behind-leak-of-maskless-pelosi-photo-at-sf-hair-salon/ I didn't realize NP forced them to open! How exactly did she do that? Why didn't they just say they couldn't accommodate her? How was Kious "pushed out"? The story just broke today. Set up.didn't realize NP forced them to open! How exactly did she do that? Why didn't they just say they couldn't accommodate her? How was Kious "pushed out"? The story just broke today. Set up.

Squirrel......

13 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

It's especially amusing because of how much they get off wanking about "making liberal heads explode."

Biggest much of whiny snowflakes on the planet.

Yeah....offended by a hypocritical politician....snowflakes.

“I take responsibility for trusting the word of the neighborhood salon that I’ve been to...many times…It was a set up, and I take responsibility for falling for a setup.” “I think that this salon owes me an apology, for setting me up”...Nancy Pelosi

Doggy is such a lying cunt.

He provides SA with the best example of why America is so fucked.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, astro said:

Doggy is such a lying cunt.

What's the lie?

So she claims she didn't know what the current laws were - in her own city and that she was set up - not sure which I find more pathetic that in this climate she didn't know the law or that she was stupid enough that if this was a set up that she fell for it. 

1 hour ago, Gone Drinking said:

:lol: and here’s another bullshitter chiming in :lol:

the elk are so fucking pathetic in their performative grievance. Just like the orange turd.

This is clearly the single most important issue in the news. Trump encouraging people to commit voter fraud? No no! Pelosi's may-or-may-not-be illegal hair appointment! Clearly a threat to all that is great and true in 'Murica.

Anyone know a decent country with a reasonable refugee process? The threat of stupid is just too much. I fear for my sanity.

2 hours ago, Gone Drinking said:

So she claims she didn't know what the current laws were - in her own city and that she was set up - not sure which I find more pathetic that in this climate she didn't know the law or that she was stupid enough that if this was a set up that she fell for it. 

Explain the Hatch Act, and I’ll counter your response.

She is normally very polished and professional, but this is a big slip up on her part. This isn't the first time that there have been elitism problems with democRATS getting haircuts. She knows full-well that anything she does is going to be elitist, even if it is going through a fucking McDonald's drive through for a cup of coffee. She knows better.  She should have done the non-elitist thing and had her stylist come to her, like a minimum wage worker does. 

10 hours ago, Burning Man said:

One would think that someone in her 90s like Nance would take better care of herself given that her survival rate at that age is like -0 if she ever became exposed.  

She's actually 80 but yeah, math is hard. Anyways, it's not clear whether you're a guy or not, but COVID appears to be kinda misanthropic, both in its death rates and damage to its survivors (ask BoJo). You being a 50+ bitchy guy are about as at risk as the 80 year old Speaker. Moreover, your 74 year old boy Shitstain has even more to worry about as his morbid obesity is also a complicating factor. Life isn't fair.

3 hours ago, Gone Drinking said:

Pelosi or her aids should have know better..  but again, this is typical of the "do as I say not as I do" mentality... there is enough of this bullshit coming from both sides.

39 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

She knows full-well that anything she does is going to be elitist, even if it is going through a fucking McDonald's drive through for a cup of coffee. She knows better.  She should have done the non-elitist thing and had her stylist come to her, like all of her other minimum wage workers

Fixed...  yeah yeah I know, you're gong to come back as say Trump never paid his...  yawn!

50 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Explain the Hatch Act, and I’ll counter your response.

Please explain how the Hatch Act applies here?

1 minute ago, nacradriver said:

Pelosi or her aids should have know better..  but again, this is typical of the "do as I say not as I do" mentality... there is enough of this bullshit coming from both sides.

Fixed...  yeah yeah I know, you're gong to come back as say Trump never paid his...  yawn!

:lol:

3 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

Please explain how the Hatch Act applies here?

The Hatch Act allows Presidents to evade the law, and by extension allows the Speaker to do the same. Laws are for the little people.

11 hours ago, badlatitude said:

...Kious has been operating her salon in violation of state and local restrictions since April. The statement also says that Kious authorized Pelosi coming to the salon for her blow out...

Ms. Kious has also been actively encouraging and almost forcing stylists who operate at eSalon to violate such orders for her own financial benefit...

...Kious gave the footage to Fox News, which first reported the story Tuesday...

I cannot stop laughing. Stupid salon owner agrees to let Pelosi in, lies about agreeing to let her in, and then gets publicly exposed for having illegally operated in-person for months beforehand.

This story has already conveniently left the Fox news cycle so no viewers will have to worry their little heads about this whole thing being exposed as at best a sham and at worst illegal entrapment and business fraud.

Another hilarious attempt at reputational warfare brought to you by the "Grab 'Em By the Pussy" party.

16 minutes ago, Commercial Boater said:

I cannot stop laughing. Stupid salon owner agrees to let Pelosi in, lies about agreeing to let her in, and then gets publicly exposed for having illegally operated in-person for months beforehand.

This story has already conveniently left the Fox news cycle so no viewers will have to worry their little heads about this whole thing being exposed as at best a sham and at worst illegal entrapment and business fraud.

Another hilarious attempt at reputational warfare brought to you by the "Grab 'Em By the Pussy" party.

They thought they had a new 'but her emails' instead, it was failure all around.

OMG the evil witch claims she was set up... that is RICH after leading the impeachment of set up DJT

7 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

OMG the evil witch claims she was set up... that is RICH after leading the impeachment of set up DJT

Boo Hoo Hoo, sorry that your non-issue fell apart.

2 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

Good for the goose, good for the gander.

"Non-partisan ethics watchdog Citizens For Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) flagged 15 more Hatch Act violations by Trump administration officials during the weeks of the Democratic and Republican conventions, the latest in a long series of criticism towards the administration’s ethical culture."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/09/03/ethics-watchdog-accuses-trump-officials-of-15-hatch-act-violations-during-conventions/#11cebe025a27