Nice!

Trump encourages voter fraud

White House: Trump not suggesting voters 'do anything unlawful' in comments on voting twice

Source: The Hill

<snip> 

In an interview on Fox News, McEnany said that Trump was telling voters to “verify” that their mailed ballot is counted in the upcoming November election when he made the remarks during a trip to North Carolina on Wednesday. 

“The president is not suggesting anyone do anything unlawful. What he said very clearly there is make sure your vote is tabulated and if it is not, then vote,” McEnany said on Fox. 

“Basically, when you get an absentee ballot and you send it in, there are poll books and it is recorded that you have in fact voted. And if you show up at a polling site, they look at the poll book and say your vote has been counted. He wants verification,” McEnany continued. 

She went on to accuse Democrats of seeking a “whole new fraudulent system of mail-in voting” by trying to expand access to mail-in ballots during the coronavirus pandemic. 

Read more: https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/514946-white-house-trump-not-suggesting-voters-do-anything-unlawful-in  

As has been established by the True American and Patriotic news outlets such as InfoWars, Breitbart, Fox, and Sputnik, it's not a felony if the votes are for Trump. It's called "Defending Real* America". 

* Some restrictions apply

Also, to be clear when Donald Trump was quoted as saying, five months or so ago: “If you told a Republican to vote twice, they’d get sick at even the thought of it.” This is Liberal Un-American propaganda. 

He is simply creating the scenario in which he can point and say "Voter Fraud!  Election Rigged!"

And the Faithful will claim it was Democrats.  Watch.

Hes setting up a challenge.

"See?  Look at all the fraud!"

(That I encouraged)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mike G said:

Hes setting up a challenge.

"See?  Look at all the fraud!"

(That I encouraged)

He knows that with the post office slowed, ballots are slowed. Republicans tend to vote in person, so the early tabulation will favor Trump by huge numbers. The problem comes three to five days later when Biden numbers overwhelm and Republicans are let down from what they thought was a huge victory. The natural inclination will be for Trump to scream fraud, and his sycophants will scream right along with him. The general public will be confused and will be angry. and voila we got a big fucking problem, that has no foundation in fact.

• Like 2

With the current Trump loyalists running the USPS, watch for mail-in ballots to vanish.

Maybe it is time to call in the UN to monitor the vote.

The US are a big country, the UN will need some advance time to gather sufficient personnel.

All I know is I have diddlqysquat to do on Election Day. I will be happy to volunteer anywhere my help is needed.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

White House: Trump not suggesting voters 'do anything unlawful' in comments on voting twice

<snip> 

In an interview on Fox News, McEnany said that Trump was telling voters to “verify” that their mailed ballot is counted in the upcoming November election when he made the remarks during a trip to North Carolina on Wednesday. 

“The president is not suggesting anyone do anything unlawful. What he said very clearly there is make sure your vote is tabulated and if it is not, then vote,” McEnany said on Fox. 

“Basically, when you get an absentee ballot and you send it in, there are poll books and it is recorded that you have in fact voted. And if you show up at a polling site, they look at the poll book and say your vote has been counted. He wants verification,” McEnany continued. 

She went on to accuse Democrats of seeking a “whole new fraudulent system of mail-in voting” by trying to expand access to mail-in ballots during the coronavirus pandemic. 

Read more: https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/514946-white-house-trump-not-suggesting-voters-do-anything-unlawful-in  

She's my favorite one of the whole bunch, and the second best straight faced liar among a crew of polished bullshitters. I wonder whether anyone has ever had consensual sex with her, because it is impossible to know whether something she says is 180-degrees opposite of the truth. She is awesome. Sarah would get mad when pinned down on bullshit, but not McEnanal.  

1 minute ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

She's my favorite one of the whole bunch, and the second best straight faced liar among a crew of polished bullshitters. I wonder whether anyone has ever had consensual sex with her, because it is impossible to know whether something she says is 180-degrees opposite of the truth. She is awesome. Sarah would get mad when pinned down on bullshit, but not McEnanal.  

I enjoyed the back and forth when she was on CNN, it seems it drew the men out of the shadows to try and best her. After she got to the White House, she had a learning curve problem and there were some mistakes. Since then, she seems to be back on her game, and no, I would not play poker with her.

I sure hope the NC attorney general is empaneling a grand jury today to bring charges against trump for solicitation to violate § 163-275(7) of the NC state code. Slam dunk case.

Add voter fraud to Donnie’s charges.

The stupid is breathtakingly umm stupid.

There is no way in hell that this election is not going to be contested by Donnie if he loses and here he is doing the setup, are Trumpers actually that dumb?

Never mind, think it’s evadent.

11 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

I sure hope the NC attorney general is empaneling a grand jury today to bring charges against trump for solicitation to violate § 163-275(7) of the NC state code. Slam dunk case.

Does the "clean hands" thingy apply here?

1 hour ago, Mike G said:

Does the "clean hands" thingy apply here?

you'd have to explain what you are talking about first

33 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

you'd have to explain what you are talking about first

I dont know much about it...but something along the lines of "if you're the cause of an action you can't complain about the action not working in your favor."

I'm on my phone now at the store.  I'll dig deeper when I can.

Edit...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clean_hands

3 hours ago, badlatitude said:

All I know is I have diddlqysquat to do on Election Day. I will be happy to volunteer anywhere my help is needed.

16 minutes ago, Mike G said:

I dont know much about it...but something along the lines of "if you're the cause of an action you can't complain about the action not working in your favor."

I'm on my phone now at the store.  I'll dig deeper when I can.

Edit...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clean_hands

You're talking about 'unclean hands' doctrine and still i don't understand the relevance.  This would be a criminal case, there is no such doctrine in criminal cases.

1 minute ago, B.J. Porter said:

Everyone needs to be active in this one, Work the polls, shuttle voters, make calls, man the phones, there is plenty to do.

4 hours ago, badlatitude said:

<snip> 

Of course, since mail in ballots aren't general due until the close of physical voting booths or even up ten days after being postmarked in a foreign country, there will be absolutely no confusion and double voting if the Trumpaloons show up in person after sending in mail ballots.

He's intentionally trying to gum up the works in election counts here, if there are double votes by a number of people it means a buttload of headaches, hassles, and maybe lawsuits. I mean, do you throw out every double ballot so they don't get any vote? What if the ballots conflict on one or more votes, which one do you pick?

In the meantime, a bunch of his supporters commit felonies to help him throw the election and he does not care about how it affects them.

If they try it, I hope the law reads that ALL ballots by that voter are discarded and the voters are prosecuted. They'd deserve losing their vote and get jail time for voter fraud.

8 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Everyone needs to be active in this one, Work the polls, shuttle voters, make calls, man the phones, there is plenty to do.

Trying to figure out what the heck I can do from NZ.

1 minute ago, B.J. Porter said:

Trying to figure out what the heck I can do from NZ.

Make sure that Americans secure and fill out absentee ballots.

7 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Make sure that Americans secure and fill out absentee ballots.

Well yeah, there's been a lot of talk of that here in the cruising community.

Except for a few outliers we tiptoe around when they show up to socialize, we're all pretty fucking mortified by Trump.

56 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

You're talking about 'unclean hands' doctrine and still i don't understand the relevance.  This would be a criminal case, there is no such doctrine in criminal cases.

There were two "talk-show attorneys" arguing about this today.

If trump wanted to contest the election results because of fraud, but he actively encouraged fraud was the topic.

Thanks for clarifying. 

43 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Well yeah, there's been a lot of talk of that here in the cruising community.

Except for a few outliers we tiptoe around when they show up to socialize, we're all pretty fucking mortified by Trump.

There are a lot of Americans outside of the cruising community, probably a lot more liberal too.

What is going on is obvious:

1. Encourage everyone to vote twice.

2. Cause the biggest mess possible.

3. Use #2 to declare the election null and void

Now sure there are some pesky laws and stuff around #3, but Trump couldn't give even half of a shit about any of that.

Imagine him thundering 24/7 on FoxxyNews "The corrupt Democrat party is trying to STEAL THIS ELECTION! I am not going anywhere! MAGA!"

The resulting chaos would be epic, Putin would probably have multiple orgasms and fall over dead with a huge grin on his face, and every little-dicked ammosexual would head to DC to "guard the WhiteHouse" and/or try and capture Nancy Pelosi :rolleyes:

* can someone explain why impeachment hearings are not going on RIGHT THE FUCK NOW TONIGHT? If Obama had told people to vote twice on Monday morning the moving vans would have been hauling his shit out of DC before sunset and rightly so.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Nice! said:

Bullshit Alert! Please point out anywhere where it's illegal to "encourage" or "joke about" voting twice.  It is a felony to actually vote twice... From your cite... 

image.png.89cbee1d3b891e6967f12442c9d8d9a3.png

Willian Barr. Bless his heart.

Fucking criminal.

23 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

Bullshit Alert! Please point out anywhere where it's illegal to "encourage" or "joke about" voting twice.  It is a felony to actually vote twice... From your cite... 

I agree with you, it was horrible advice.

25 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

Fantastic self-own right there.

:lol::lol::lol:

image.png.898e6796115a22741db8502ec8b83f4d.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

There are a lot of Americans outside of the cruising community, probably a lot more liberal too.

Well yes, but I haven't any idea how to find them here in NZ.

Just now, B.J. Porter said:

Well yes, but I haven't any idea how to find them here in NZ.

Start at the embassy, or find a church that caters to Americans.

8 minutes ago, Nice! said:

You'd think he'd tire of stepping on the rake.

But, noooooooo....

9pZDWlk.gif

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Start at the embassy, or find a church that caters to Americans.

I don't think there is any such thing as the latter. It's not like Americans don't speak English. Or there is such a colony of religious Americans here they need their own church. There are a few holy-roller evangelical churches here, but frankly that doesn't seem like someplace that's worth trying to hunt up Americans to get them to vote.

The former...I'm not sure they'd be giving that sort of information out, but I can check around.

4 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

I don't think there is any such thing as the latter. It's not like Americans don't speak English. Or there is such a colony of religious Americans here they need their own church. There are a few holy-roller evangelical churches here, but frankly that doesn't seem like someplace that's worth trying to hunt up Americans to get them to vote.

The former...I'm not sure they'd be giving that sort of information out, but I can check around.

True ,you're more likely to find a Trump supporter at an Evangelical church. There must be bars(pubs) where Americans hang out. The thought that there isn't a viable community somewhere is hard to believe.

24 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

True ,you're more likely to find a Trump supporter at an Evangelical church. There must be bars(pubs) where Americans hang out. The thought that there isn't a viable community somewhere is hard to believe.

Not up here in Whangarei.

We'll know more when the NFL starts about pubs.

I did find an "American Expats in NZ" Facebook group, but every third post there is about how to vote at the moment...

22 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Not up here in Whangarei.

We'll know more when the NFL starts about pubs.

I did find an "American Expats in NZ" Facebook group, but every third post there is about how to vote at the moment...

At least there is an interest.

9 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

At least there is an interest.

There is, and there's not much for me to do there.

Most (but not all) of us seem pretty plugged in to this.

6 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

There is, and there's not much for me to do there.

Most (but not all) of us seem pretty plugged in to this.

found this, I don't know if it's helpful ,the article mentioned Americans in New Zealand voting, but it was dated.

Immigration New Zealand offers a free information service for all new migrants available throughout the country.

You can call the Immigration New Zealand Contact Centre on:

Freephone: 0508 558 855 (NZ fixed landline only)
From overseas or a mobile phone: +64 9 914 4100

Email: newmigrantinfo@mbie.govt.nz

Many areas offer a service called the ‘Newcomers network’. Each network works slightly differently, but they’re all great ways to meet new people, find out about local events and get connected with your local community. If there’s not one in your area, the national body will give you all the help and support you need to start one.

Northland | Newcomers' network

Another newcomers' network present in Whangarei is WINGS (Women's International Newcomers' Group Social). WINGS isn't just for women. It runs family events and social gatherings that include children, spouses, partners and friends. 

1 hour ago, Nice! said:

You have to understand how the bullshitter's mind works. MB will now argue that there is no "intent to commit a fraud," and thus no crime is being committed. This is because Trump is encouraging voters to vote twice in a good faith attempt to test the mail-in systems security. His actions and comments are intended only to ensure a fair election and elevate voter confidence in government. It's perfectly legal and Billy Barr will back him up on this.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mike G said:

There were two "talk-show attorneys" arguing about this today.

If trump wanted to contest the election results because of fraud, but he actively encouraged fraud was the topic.

Thanks for clarifying. 

That's actually kind of interesting.  the doctrine applies to those seeking an injunction, like Trump will surely seek to prevent mail in ballots from being counted.  If he pleads fraud as the reason, his solicitation of felony election fraud could indeed be precisely the 'unclean hands' that would prevent any equitable ruling in his favor.

• Like 3

And...Turnip doubles down.

President Donald Trump once again told Americans to vote twice during a rally in Pennsylvania, his latest effort to undermine an expected surge in mail-in ballots this November.

Speaking to a crowd at a nearly two-hour rally in Latrobe, Pennsylvania, the president criticized efforts to keep voters safe during the election amid ongoing concerns about the coronavirus pandemic, which has infected more than 6 million people in the U.S.

“These mail-in ballots are a disgrace, and they know it,” Trump said Thursday of states that have extended absentee voting provisions. He went on to urge members of the crowd to send in their absentee ballots, then suggested they vote again in person and leave it up to election officials to weed out the duplicates.

Now two states can charge him.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/pennsylvania-trump-vote-twice-2020-012949817.html

Business as usual for the Criminal-in-Chief. Fraud has been a way of life for him for decades. 

I must admit that if a bunch of Trumpdummies get slammed with felony charges for voting illegally after Glorious Leader told them to vote twice...I will open revel in the schadenfreude.

As Trump felonies go, this is just mid-level. However, if he loses in November, it can be added to the  massive amount of charges pending.  It would be nice if the endlessly protracted legal mess eventually leaves him and his brood penniless, creditless, and friendless.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Happy said:

As Trump felonies go, this is just mid-level. However, if he loses in November, it can be added to the  massive amount of charges pending.  It would be nice if the endlessly protracted legal mess eventually leaves him and his brood penniless, creditless, and friendless.

I'd settle for penniless and creditless, the people that choose to remain friends will likely be joining him in jail or visiting,.

To choose such an asshole as a friend takes a refined level of stupidity, probably good to provide them a distraction while the country gets focused on a mode of recovery.

And remember its vote and then lock him up.

I suspect that Donald Fucking Trump has never actually had a friend. Friendship implies a certain level of mutual trust, respect, and selfless good will. 

DFT has people who serve his will and are easy to dump without a moment's care. AFAIK he has never had a dog.

His father must have been a really horrible cunt of a man.

• Like 1