Bump-n-Grind

girls run aground in WA State ....

This was posted on facebook  by one of the Team Sail Like A Girl gals that raced the Melges 32 in the R2AK

If they get off it won't be because I helped. I am not helping anyone who supports Greta's cause. 

• Like 3
  • Downvote 35

Just now, GH41 said:

If they get off it won't be because I helped. I am not helping anyone who supports Greta's cause. 

Ok boomer.

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, GH41 said:

well aren't you just a ray of fucking sunshine. I don't see anything anywhere on their gofundme page that mentions Greta or climate or anyfucking thing related to any of that. 

what an asswipe

• Like 8

42 minutes ago, GH41 said:

The combination of a small dick and a large ego produce some winning tweets. Is Trump trolling SA again?

• Like 8

43 minutes ago, GH41 said:

Just to spite her, are you going to fire up your coal-fired BBQ grill and roast a slice of orca meat for dinner?  

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Bump-n-Grind said:

well aren't you just a ray of fucking sunshine. I don't see anything anywhere on their gofundme page that mentions Greta or climate or anyfucking thing related to any of that. 

what an asswipe

more floriduh man

41 minutes ago, Bump-n-Grind said:

what an asswipe

It did mention "girls" and "women", and you know how threatening those things are to an incel.

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, GH41 said:

yea, fuck good intentions, scumbag.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

This girl ran aground on train yesterday ...took me ages to haul her off. 

IMG_20200903_220233.jpg.875b50612cf214ab8e0d9e8e637de2fc.jpg

is she the old SA Tensionometer?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bump-n-Grind said:

is she the old SA Tensionometer?

No the new one for fibre standing rigging. ...she starts work next week.

5 hours ago, GH41 said:

trifecta.png

• Like 14

If you bash a 17 year old girl for trying to save the environment and laud a 17 year old boy for committing murder,  you're a broken person.

• Like 35

33 minutes ago, Great Red Shark said:

If you bash a 17 year old girl for trying to save the environment and laud a 17 year old boy for committing murder,  you're a broken person. piece of shit.

FIFY.

• Like 11

Donated.  Let's get the ladies sailing again.

• Like 1

Interesting. I had been thinking of hiking out on the spit recently. Pretty exposed piece of beach. Surprised we have not heard much a bout this locally.

7 hours ago, GH41 said:

That escalated quickly.

Seems a bit odd.  A Bayfield 32 needs a storm to make it move at the best of times.  A storm would be perfect conditions for sailing a B32 away from a beach.  It only takes a few seconds to unroll a furling headsail.

However, not having been there, one can assume there is more to it than that.  I think I'll help them out, they seem to have done everything they could. 

8 hours ago, GH41 said:

oh yeah? well guess what, i don't want anybody here who is such a twat. adios mother fucker.

• Like 29

3 hours ago, Editor said:

oh yeah? well guess what, i don't want anybody here who is such a twat. adios mother fucker.

At least he is willing to admit he's never been any help with  getting women off, and this will not be an exception.

• Like 10

I won’t miss 20 bucks. I’m sure I’ll end up fucked and need a hand before long, in one way or another.

Good luck, girls 

• Like 2

Why mention "all femme crew" in their pitch?

Is the fact they are an all female crew supposed to make me, what.....feel more sorry for them?

I thought we lived in a gender neutral age?

Typical, though, women want to be thought of as "equals' until they fuck up....then it's "help us poor little gals out".

If I help them out it will because they are sailors, not because they are an "all femme" fucking crew

• Like 7
  • Downvote 6

Jesus, this thread's really bringing the asshole newbies/socks out of the woodwork. 

• Like 5

Start a go fund me campaign for Lonestar

"Femme sailor - help me I'm a criminal, but need to post bond as want to go fuck some more sailor men and screw up their sad lives and post it all on muh youboobs channel"

Screen Shot 2020-09-05 at 12.04.22 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-05 at 12.06.19 AM.png

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, Rain Man said:

Seems a bit odd.  A Bayfield 32 needs a storm to make it move at the best of times.  A storm would be perfect conditions for sailing a B32 away from a beach.  It only takes a few seconds to unroll a furling headsail.

However, not having been there, one can assume there is more to it than that.  I think I'll help them out, they seem to have done everything they could. 

The Dungeness spit is a bit of a magnet for boats and not an easy place to get off.

4 hours ago, gone said:

Why mention "all femme crew" in their pitch?

to make incel heads explode and remind people like you that they haven't seen a vagina in a decade or more

• Like 4

2 hours ago, IStream said:

Jesus, this thread's really bringing the asshole newbies/socks out of the woodwork. 

It's also motivating non-incels to donate, so there's that.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Editor said:

How Trump of you.

21 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

It's also motivating non-incels to donate, so there's that.

Also gave some here a "wide-on!"

How cum we knew what we would find here, was it de Fuca or did the tide go out and refuse to come back? 

36 minutes ago, Russell Brown said:

The Dungeness spit is a bit of a magnet for boats and not an easy place to get off.

Nice choice of words...

26 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

to make incel heads explode and remind people like you that they haven't seen a vagina in a decade or more

There is another way to say that...it is missing, odd that!

13 hours ago, Ncik said:

That escalated quickly.

He may be a tad misguided in his message but by any measure that was a magnificent bit of trolling. One must look past the message when admiring a masterpiece like that. Trolling is all about the number of bites and the outrage one can create. Even if his light burnt short and bright, GH 41- I for one salute you. If you want to mount a comeback, you can find guys selling used sock puppets in the car park behind the dumpster. Make sure you get one that hasn’t got form. Avoid anyone with a Kiwi accent.

• Like 3

Well if they can't get out of the Strait of Juan de Fuca then I'm guessing heading into the Graveyard of Ships late in the season on a hull that may or may not be damaged in the grounding or salvage may not be the best choice. What part of California does the skipper live in? I may be persuaded to offer a discount on some sailing lessons... Gender unimportant I like sailing with all kinds of people...

Damn, you go and sweat your ass off for a few hours and the newest fuckhole gets the oust? 

Shit, I have to quit working so I can keep up here. It was fun 41..

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

WTF? He sees a cunt every morning when he shaves.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

WTF? He sees a cunt every morning when he shaves.

Yep regularly morning shave of my wife's cunt.  

Anyway,  your boyfriend see's an asshole every morning as you bite the pillow.
What is a "LB15" anyway...oh I know, a "Little Bitch of 15".    

Oh I forgot, you are the tough cunt of Sailing Anarchy right?  Better watch what I say...

C'mon tough cunt, come back with your tough cunt response...fuck, oooh maybe you're 245 and grapple right?.  

I saw you on Rogan's podcast discussing your technique.  That was you, right?  Fuck...you really are a tough cunt.

Kick'n ass huh bud.

7 minutes ago, gone said:

maybe you're 245 and grapple right?.  

that's me right now.  I'm 20 pounds overweight but i can still choke your ass out

Anybody have an update on the status of the girls and the boat?  Hoping my money wasn't too late.

2 hours ago, gone said:

What is a "LB15" anyway...oh I know, a "Little Bitch of 15".    

Oh I forgot, you are the tough cunt of Sailing Anarchy right?  Better watch what I say...

C'mon tough cunt, come back with your tough cunt response...fuck, oooh maybe you're 245 and grapple right?.  

I saw you on Rogan's podcast discussing your technique.  That was you, right?  Fuck...you really are a tough cunt.

Kick'n ass huh bud.

We’re waiting tough guy,  post it!

18 hours ago, gone said:

Which one? Your wife appears to have two cunts.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, gone said:

BTW GH 41, I hope you didn't pay much for this Sock. It is full of holes and smells like meat packers cunt. It is more like a toe rag than a Sock. Good luck getting back what you payed for it. Hard to undo a blow job.

On 9/3/2020 at 4:40 PM, GH41 said:

Yeah you're not the type that can get women off.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Rain Man said:

Anybody have an update on the status of the girls and the boat?  Hoping my money wasn't too late.

from the gofundme site... 

Updates

• TODAYby Sierra RozarioOrganizer
    Hi everyone, we want to give you a quick update and a massive thank you for all the donations!

We were able to get the boat towed off the beach with minimal damage (aside from a lost anchor, an engine problem and a damaged bilge pump). We're docked in Port Angeles and working to make repairs and figure out next steps.

We are so grateful for all your help and kindness. Hoping to get our repairs squared away soon and carry on the voyage. As before, all donations will go towards the cost of the tow and making repairs.

Thank you thank you <3
  • Like 3

Good that they got off the beach.

But what happened to good old fashioned insurance to help you pay for a salvage tow?

• Like 3

I don't understand the culture that thinks it's normal to ask for donations ($6k) in this case to pay for them to play.   I JUST DON"T GET IT.   

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

Off topic and I dig! 

Same reason why would people vote for a molesting ding dong boy who howls wolf all the time? Who is every thing moms try to teach kids not to become.

We da prey...and that is the why of that...we gits what weez de-serves! 

Okay Zonk.

How? I do not want waste time to look it up.

12 hours ago, Zonker said:

Good that they got off the beach.

But what happened to good old fashioned insurance to help you pay for a salvage tow?

The got patreo  hive insutance

Geico ne successful with them.

6 hours ago, BobBill said:

Off topic and I dig! 

Same reason why would people vote for a molesting ding dong boy who howls wolf all the time? Who is every thing moms try to teach kids not to become.

We da prey...and that is the why of that...we gits what weez de-serves! 

"Deserves got nothin to do with it" Clint Eastwood, aka Wil Money in Unforgiven

I enjoy it when the girls show a bit tits & ass to raise money for anything. Let’s imagine you and your mates ran aground. Would the go fund me idea even be mentioned while drowning your sorrows in a crate of grog. 

If you dared you would end up with no coin and maybe an Ozzy man review.

11 hours ago, Moore Play said:

"Deserves got nothin to do with it" Clint Eastwood, aka Wil Money in Unforgiven

@ M re William Mony quote...

Good one; forgot about that.

People need to think more like that, methinks, instead of feeling sorry for poor (deserving) selves. 

"Welcome to our world called Earth...Where the greatest cause of death is birth." - Jack Lucas, Winona, MN.

Ozzie man, is that the HTFU guy?  Hilarious.   I actually know a guy named Bob Bills.

3 hours ago, eric1207 said:

Ozzie man, is that the HTFU guy?  Hilarious.   I actually know a guy named Bob Bills.

He’s the Destination fucked guy. National icon level bogan. 

On 9/6/2020 at 10:53 AM, solosailor said:

I don't understand the culture that thinks it's normal to ask for donations ($6k) in this case to pay for them to play.   I JUST DON"T GET IT.   

I’m with you. All this begging for money is unseemly at best. I have not seen even one of these Patreon YouTube sailors say something like “100% of money raised will be donated to sick and starving kids.” It’s always “Buy us a beer” or “Pay for me to live my dreeeeeeam!”

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, loneshark64 said:

I’m with you. All this begging for money is unseemly at best. I have not seen even one of these Patreon YouTube sailors say something like “100% of money raised will be donated to sick and starving kids.” It’s always “Buy us a beer” or “Pay for me to live my dreeeeeeam!”

They are entertainers (the good ones at least).  It is customary to pay the fiddler at the end of the dance.

agreed. Just asking for donations because you've screwed up and have no insurance coverage (I assume) but you should have had some is less likely for me to contribute.

• Like 4

On 9/3/2020 at 4:20 PM, Bump-n-Grind said:

I’ll say this for them, they’ve got the main stowed well, considering. I’m pretty sure ours doesn’t ever look that good after a Wednesday night race with six beers helping.

13 hours ago, loneshark64 said:

All this begging for money is unseemly at best.

Damn them for their unseemliness in this polite world!

2 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Damn them for their unseemliness in this polite world!

I don’t damn them, it’s a free country, still, sort of. It used to be a place with an ethos of self reliance and at least a nod toward helping the truly less fortunate. Yachts-people begging for $$ just seems like the sort of thing you might be embarrassed to be seen doing, if you were a grownup. Damn me I guess.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, loneshark64 said:

It used to be a place with an ethos of self reliance and at least a nod toward helping the truly less fortunate. 

you have a disease known as goodolddaysitis

• Like 1

I have nothing for or against these women on the beach except all my spare cash goes to insuring my boats so I don't have to beg for money when one of them ends up on the rocks :rolleyes:

• Like 4

I find it rather interesting,  all these judgments being made about 3 girls that got themselves into a pickle on the beach with their boat. 

particularly on an "anarchistic" website. We know little to nothing about them. Maybe they had insurance and their company told them to pound sand,  mine has. 

We know nothing about their circumstances. Maybe their situation didn't allow time enough for the "mobile home" adjuster to make it on scene to evaluate. Who knows. 

At least they were out there sailing, in what looks like a pretty decent little boat. It aint my cup of tea, and I'd probably never own one like it, but good on em for getting out there and givin it a go. 

I made the oriiginal post because I'm a big fan of those gals who took that M32 on the race to Alaska and one of them had posted their plea on facebook. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

you have a disease known as goodolddaysitis

You’re right. Call me crazy.

2041623F-77C5-42AF-8292-B7A4A4B33A07.jpeg

25B804D9-A054-4BFE-B303-B4297E1DAD38.jpeg

A4EE0F19-E864-4DBB-A4FB-7381A3004A1A.jpeg

On 9/3/2020 at 5:24 PM, CaptainAhab said:

The combination of a small dick and a large ego produce some winning tweets. Is Trump trolling SA again?

No, he's busy campaigning for his landslide victory in Nov