Sean

Losers and suckers

13 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

BTW Bolton did not say it didn't happen. In fact, he said it sounds like something Trump would say. He just said, he spent time with Trump that day and he did not hear those exact words, but he wasn't with him ALL day. So, you're repeating a lie you've been fed. Like the taste, huh?

- DSK

You are so full of shit. 

God how fucking delusional can you get. Go get you some more media cum... OR cite where you got that bullshit you posted... 

https://spectator.us/atlantic-trump-american-war-graves/

"Nonetheless, Bolton told Fox News: ‘I didn’t hear either of those comments or anything resembling them."

Oh and in case you don't like the cite, this from Bolton's book.

image.png.433ebada9e42b6e2f04d2ba77c3ff75d.png

10 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

Bullshit. 

It was a single source verified by multiple news agencies without a single verifiable witness because they are anonymous... And all they verified was that yes trump was there, yes he didn't go to the site and that it was raining. There has been zero corroboration by anyone with a name that anything else happened.. 

If this were true you nimrods would be starting go fund me pages to pay  for the "anonymous sources" to come out and state their name. But as no sources, zero, none, nada, zilch has come out to back up their bullshit. While 10 NAMED sources had said it's bullshit. I'll believe the 10 people with balls enough including Bolton publicly denounce this crap. 

It's bullshit... Keep sucking media cum boys, keep sucking.  

Bullshit.  It was 4 sources, known to the national media, known toTrump one of whom is undoubtably Kelly.  The 10 people highlighted by Sanders are known liars and Bolton has only said that he didn’t hear Trump say those thing but it’s certainly not out of character for him.

1 minute ago, Movable Ballast said:

You are so full of shit. 

God how fucking delusional can you get. Go get you some more media cum... OR cite where you got that bullshit you posted... 

"Nonetheless, Bolton told Fox News: ‘I didn’t hear either of those comments or anything resembling them."

Is that supposed to be a refutation?

You’re as dumb as a bag of dicks.

4 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:
13 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

BTW Bolton did not say it didn't happen. In fact, he said it sounds like something Trump would say. He just said, he spent time with Trump that day and he did not hear those exact words, but he wasn't with him ALL day. So, you're repeating a lie you've been fed. Like the taste, huh?

You are so full of shit. 

I thought you didn't listen to Fox News? You know a Fox reporter verified the reports of Trump calling US soldiers "suckers and losers?"

Either you listen to Fox or you don't. In any event, the quote you give from Bolton is 100% compatible with what I said, above. He was on CBS news a couple of days ago, which is where I heard his statements.

So, did we WIN the trade war with China? Have you taken a selfie by the WALL that Mexico paid for?

- DSK

Just now, Steam Flyer said:

I thought you didn't listen to Fox News? You know a Fox reporter verified the reports of Trump calling US soldiers "suckers and losers?"

Either you listen to Fox or you don't. In any event, the quote you give from Bolton is 100% compatible with what I said, above. He was on CBS news a couple of days ago, which is where I heard his statements.

So, did we WIN the trade war with China? Have you taken a selfie by the WALL that Mexico paid for?

- DSK

Do you have a cite to back up your bullshit or not cum guzzler. 

5 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:
7 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Do you have a cite to back up your bullshit or not cum guzzler. 

Does it make you feel all big and tough to talk that way on the internet?

What I have posted is not bullshit, but here is a cite. Easy. Try this some time

https://news.search.yahoo.com/search?p=Trump+"Suckers+and+losers"

How much money have you donated to Trump charities? Hows that health care plan coming along? Did your job at the coal mine ever come back? You've seen Trump's taxes, right, the ones he said he would release 4 years ago, then there's all that bad stuff in the pizza parlor basement, then there's Q-anon.............

- DSK

8 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Does it make you feel all big and tough to talk that way on the internet?

What I have posted is not bullshit, but here is a cite. Easy. Try this some time

https://news.search.yahoo.com/search?p=Trump+"Suckers+and+losers"

How much money have you donated to Trump charities? Hows that health care plan coming along? Did your job at the coal mine ever come back? You've seen Trump's taxes, right, the ones he said he would release 4 years ago, then there's all that bad stuff in the pizza parlor basement, then there's Q-anon.............

- DSK

Ha, you call me out after using the mushroom sauce line... Hypocrite. 

Nowhere in that article does it say that Bolton said "BTW Bolton did not say it didn't happen. In fact, he said it sounds like something Trump would say".

You are just full of shit.

Keep guzzling or own this one. You are wrong. 

4 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

Nowhere in that article does it say that Bolton said "BTW Bolton did not say it didn't happen. In fact, he said it sounds like something Trump would say".

Yeah?

If I'm wrong then go ahead post your selfie in front of that wall Mexico paid for.

Some people figure out when they're getting conned. Others, it takes a while. Painful to watch unless the person deserves it

- DSK

8 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

you’re drowning in cream of mushroom sauce and you don’t have a life jacket.

Sad!

https://theweek.com/speedreads/936038/john-bolton-didnt-hear-trumps-reported-comments-disparaging-troops-but-says-theyre-not-character

However, Bolton suggested the comments aren't out of character for Trump, telling the Times, "I haven't heard anybody yet react to say, 'That's not the Donald Trump I know.'" Bolton also told Bloomberg it's "it's certainly possible" Trump made the comments "later in the day."

9 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

If you can find a lucid moment, do you feel Trump has been a 'good' President or just the lesser of evils?

1 hour ago, Movable Ballast said:

Bullshit. 

It was a single source verified by multiple news agencies without a single verifiable witness because they are anonymous... And all they verified was that yes trump was there, yes he didn't go to the site and that it was raining. There has been zero corroboration by anyone with a name that anything else happened.. 

If this were true you nimrods would be starting go fund me pages to pay  for the "anonymous sources" to come out and state their name. But as no sources, zero, none, nada, zilch has come out to back up their bullshit. While 10 NAMED sources had said it's bullshit. I'll believe the 10 people with balls enough including Bolton publicly denounce this crap. 

It's bullshit... Keep sucking media cum boys, keep sucking.  

Sorry, this new bullshit "anonymous sources don't matter" is just bullshit.

Deep Throat took down a President.

Yeah?

If I'm wrong then go ahead post your selfie in front of that wall Mexico paid for.

Some people figure out when they're getting conned. Others, it takes a while. Painful to watch unless the person deserves it

- DSK

WTF does the wall have to do with this. You are a fucking moron. I could give zero shits about Trumps fucking wall. 

Just now, Raz'r said:

Sorry, this new bullshit "anonymous sources don't matter" is just bullshit.

Deep Throat took down a President.

Really, Was there 11 different people who were actually there and denounced "deep through" by name? 

No, no there wasn't. 

It's all bullshit. 

2 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

Really, Was there 11 different people who were actually there and denounced "deep through" by name? 

No, no there wasn't. 

It's all bullshit. 

:lol:

No, no there wasn't. 

It's all bullshit. 

Sorry, I'll take the word of the folks who interviewed the sources. That's how journalism works in the real world.

In fact, that's how it works in Trump-landia as well, as long as Trump and the minions are saying "we've seen this info, just you wait and see" - and you lap it up.

3 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

No, no there wasn't. 

It's all bullshit. 

All liars.  Sanders is very bad at it she got caught lying about Trump just today

https://www.mediaite.com/news/sarah-sanders-repeatedly-lies-about-trump-making-military-death-notification-calls/

4 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Sorry, I'll take the word of the folks who interviewed the sources. That's how journalism works in the real world.

In fact, that's how it works in Trump-landia as well, as long as Trump and the minions are saying "we've seen this info, just you wait and see" - and you lap it up.

IF I'm wrong then why wouldn't these "sources" come forward? It would end the Trump presidency... 

Because it's all Bullshit... 

Keep guzzling that media cum.

See the source image

IF I'm wrong then why wouldn't these "sources" come forward? It would end the Trump presidency... 

See the source image

Deep Throat acknowledged being the source 31 years after the scandal.

Took down a president

This one will be somewhat similar, in that it could give the edge to Trump. Some Trumpaloos aren't traitors, and won't be able to stomach what Trump thinks of the men and women of the armed forces.

Deep Throat is the pseudonym given to the secret informant who provided information in 1972 to Bob Woodward, who shared it with Carl Bernstein. Woodward and Bernstein were reporters for The Washington Post, and Deep Throat provided key details about the involvement of U.S. president Richard Nixon's administration in what came to be known as the Watergate scandal. In 2005, 31 years after Nixon's resignation and 11 years after Nixon's death, a family attorney stated that former Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Associate Director Mark Felt was Deep Throat. By then, Felt was suffering from dementia and had previously denied being Deep Throat, but Woodward and Bernstein then confirmed the attorney's claim.

You were never in the military, were you?  Ever held a security clearance?  Didn't think so.  Grow the fuck up dipshit!

11 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:
23 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

WTF does the wall have to do with this. You are a fucking moron. I could give zero shits about Trumps fucking wall. 

What does the wall have to do with this..... Trump lied. He lied about that, he lied about CHina and North Korea and Russia.... how many times has Trump met with Putin with no other American in the room? How many other Presidents have done that? Trump lies about foreign relations, the military, the economy... he has lied about everything and he's assembled a team of liars. They have lied and gotten caught lying, over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and overover and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Lies.

And you believe him.

I'm not that tough, generally I don't condemn somebody as totally dishonest until they've lied to me a dozen or more times. I stop dealing with them, regarding money or other business, a little before that. But I have no use for liars. They never accomplish anything good, and they are destructive.

How many times does it take you to figure out when you're being lied to?

- DSK

See the source image

Kelly won’t come forward because he’s got some weird thing about honor and the military and a sitting POTUS.  The others won’t come forward because of the Vindman brothers experience.  Trump and his Trumptards will fuck with them, their careers and their family.  Some of the Trumpanzees will probably try to kill them with pipe bombs or AR15’s.

1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

Deep Throat acknowledged being the source 31 years after the scandal.

Took down a president

This one will be somewhat similar, in that it could give the edge to Trump. Some Trumpaloos aren't traitors, and won't be able to stomach what Trump thinks of the men and women of the armed forces.

Deep Throat is the pseudonym given to the secret informant who provided information in 1972 to Bob Woodward, who shared it with Carl Bernstein. Woodward and Bernstein were reporters for The Washington Post, and Deep Throat provided key details about the involvement of U.S. president Richard Nixon's administration in what came to be known as the Watergate scandal. In 2005, 31 years after Nixon's resignation and 11 years after Nixon's death, a family attorney stated that former Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Associate Director Mark Felt was Deep Throat. By then, Felt was suffering from dementia and had previously denied being Deep Throat, but Woodward and Bernstein then confirmed the attorney's claim.

Unless this takes Trump down in the next few days, you know like if any of the "source" actually comes forward with a tape... No one will give a shit about it but as it stands now you have a media story with no corroboration. Until there fuckers come forward, and call out the 11 on the record people who have come forward.  it just bullshit. 

4 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

You were never in the military, were you?  Ever held a security clearance?  Didn't think so.  Grow the fuck up dipshit!

Why is it that Trumpaloos like Moving Bowels can't think up derogatory names on their own? Their leader is a master of it, yet they totally suck at it. 

6 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

What does the wall have to do with this..... Trump lied. He lied about that, he lied about CHina and North Korea and Russia.... how many times has Trump met with Putin with no other American in the room? How many other Presidents have done that? Trump lies about foreign relations, the military, the economy... he has lied about everything and he's assembled a team of liars. They have lied and gotten caught lying, over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and overover and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Lies.

And you believe him.

I'm not that tough, generally I don't condemn somebody as totally dishonest until they've lied to me a dozen or more times. I stop dealing with them, regarding money or other business, a little before that. But I have no use for liars. They never accomplish anything good, and they are destructive.

How many times does it take you to figure out when you're being lied to?

- DSK

Trump lied, Waaaaa. 

Trump is Putin, Putin is Trump Waaaaa. 

Image result for Crybaby

In this particular case you are the one being lied too.... 

Unless this takes Trump down in the next few days, you know like if any of the "source" actually comes forward with a tape... No one will give a shit about it but as it stands now you have a media story with no corroboration. Until there fuckers come forward, and call out the 11 on the record people who have come forward.  it just bullshit. 

Bullshit. If it didn't matter, you wouldn't be so adamant about it, and even better, Trump wouldn't be. He's laughed off many truths with a "fake neuz" but in this case, this one isn't going away.  This one could stick.

There's no taking trump down in a few days, this is about the election.

Trump lied, Waaaaa. 

Image result for Crybaby

I'll give this another 0 for originality.

Just now, Movable Ballast said:

Who give a fuck about what you think... 

Clearly, you do, or you'd toss me on ignore, or not respond. 

36 minutes ago, Fakenews said:
44 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

Sad!

https://theweek.com/speedreads/936038/john-bolton-didnt-hear-trumps-reported-comments-disparaging-troops-but-says-theyre-not-character

However, Bolton suggested the comments aren't out of character for Trump, telling the Times, "I haven't heard anybody yet react to say, 'That's not the Donald Trump I know.'" Bolton also told Bloomberg it's "it's certainly possible" Trump made the comments "later in the day."

Paging Movable Ballast, Paging Movable Ballast.  Your attention is needed.  You demanded a cite and one was supplied.

MB: This is not only ONE incident (and by the way, I can come up with eleven people who can't corroborate the report either).

Maybe you should read the Atlantic article that sparked this off: https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/

You're taking this very personally. I'm very sorry you're upset.

(Everyone else: don't tell MB that the tooth fairy isn't real.)

2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Paging Movable Ballast, Paging Movable Ballast.  Your attention is needed.  You demanded a cite and one was supplied.

You clearly didn't read it. 

1 minute ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

MB: This is not only ONE incident (and by the way, I can come up with eleven people who can't corroborate the report either).

Maybe you should read the Atlantic article that sparked this off: https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/

Wouldn't bother him, because he knows that his health care coverage thru TrumpCare is the finest in the world.

Just because a guy has lied over 20,000 times to the public, about important national business, that doesn't mean that he would lie again. You all are so-o mistrustful

- DSK

10 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:
18 hours ago, bridhb said:
19 hours ago, Ishmael said:

He could pick up another five points by beating the shit out of Melania on Fox.

Pretty sure Melania could take him.

Hell, I'd watch that.

I'd go for PPV to see it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

Please, don't be sorry. 

It isn't me who is being fed a bunch of crap and eating seconds... This Atlantic story is a complete fabrication and you guys just keep sucking it all down. 

I actually feel sorry for you. You are being stooged by your own media... 

12 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

Trump lied, Waaaaa. 

Image result for Crybaby

Would it be legal to have Ballast Brain crewing on a race boat or would the rule about "nothing denser than lead" apply?

22 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

See the source image

https://www.newsweek.com/fox-reporter-hits-back-after-trump-calls-her-firing-over-atlantic-story-1529907

Appearing on Cavuto Live Saturday morning, Griffin spoke out against the White House calling for her firing over her reports confirming some of the details in The Atlantic's article "Trump: Americans Who Died in War are 'Losers' and 'Suckers,'" which cited anonymous sources.

"My sources include two senior former Trump administration officials who were on the trip to France where these remarks allegedly were made. They confirmed key parts of the Atlantic article and certainly described a pattern of behavior by the president in describing war veterans and wounded warriors that coincides with the description in the Atlantic article," Griffin told host Neil Cavuto.

snip

Griffin pointed out that she understands why some sources would want to remain anonymous when giving information about Trump, while admitting it would be better to have named sources.

"You can see how people get destroyed when they get crosswise with the president when they come out. And so people are reluctant. They've seen the way the language that's used to describe people, and the way Twitter has been weaponized against them. I think they just don't feel they need that kind of grief right now," she said.

Please, don't be sorry. 

It isn't me who is being fed a bunch of crap and eating seconds... This Atlantic story is a complete fabrication and you guys just keep sucking it all down. 

I actually feel sorry for you. You are being stooged by your own media... 

You signed up for Trump's great health care plan, right?

Just curious... how many times do YOU think Trump has lied to the public about matters concerning the nation and his Presidency?

- DSK

2 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Just curious... how many times do YOU think Trump has lied to the public about matters concerning the nation and his Presidency?

- DSK

Too broad a question. Define "lies" are they jokes? Adjudicated by whom and how? 

Do all politicians lie, yes in my opinion. Trump is a politician... 

You clearly didn't read it. 

You asked for something to corroborate the comment from Fakenews that Bolton indicated it sounded "like something Trump would say".  I guess you are going to dismiss anything other than the exact recitation of those 5 words, eh?

Idiot.

51 minutes ago, Fakenews said:
59 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

Sad!

7 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Would it be legal to have Ballast Brain crewing on a race boat or would the rule about "nothing denser than lead" apply?

He might just get a job on WOXI, their keel is, in part at least, Tungsten SG 19.3 to Lead SG 11.3?

• Like 1

- DSK

You mean THIS Healthcare Plan?  The one he said would be signed "in two weeks".  On July 19, 2020.

For the math-impaired, July 19 is more than 7 weeks ago.

3 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

You asked for something to corroborate the comment from Fakenews that Bolton indicated it sounded "like something Trump would say".  I guess you are going to dismiss anything other than the exact recitation of those 5 words, eh?

Idiot.

yeah posting a cite usually means it has something to do with the subject. But maybe not for you and loons... 

yeah posting a cite usually means it has something to do with the subject. But maybe not for you and loons... 

Keep tap-dancing.  Soon, you're going to see someone put their name to the report.  Then, you can go into full-time character assassination mode.

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

Keep tap-dancing.  Soon, you're going to see someone put their name to the report.  Then, you can go into full-time character assassination mode.

Until that happens, It's just bullshit. 

Until that happens, It's just bullshit. 

Yep, and Nixon served out his term.

14 hours ago, Movable Ballast said:

Speaking of the wall - 

Trump Makes A Bewildering Confession About Who's Paying For His Border Wall

President Donald Trump on Tuesday seemed to finally admit that Mexico hasn’t paid to build the border wall as he has repeatedly vowed. Then he suggested yet another way he could get the cash: toll booths.

“And you know, Mexico is paying for the wall,” he said at a rally in North Carolina on Tuesday. “Just so you understand, they don’t say that. They never say it. But we’re gonna charge a small fee at the border. You know, the toll booths.”

“We’re putting a small toll on and maybe we’re going to do something with remittance,” Trump added. “All the money that we spent on the wall will be coming back.”

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

Speaking of the wall - 

Trump Makes A Bewildering Confession About Who's Paying For His Border Wall

President Donald Trump on Tuesday seemed to finally admit that Mexico hasn’t paid to build the border wall as he has repeatedly vowed. Then he suggested yet another way he could get the cash: toll booths.

“And you know, Mexico is paying for the wall,” he said at a rally in North Carolina on Tuesday. “Just so you understand, they don’t say that. They never say it. But we’re gonna charge a small fee at the border. You know, the toll booths.”

“We’re putting a small toll on and maybe we’re going to do something with remittance,” Trump added. “All the money that we spent on the wall will be coming back.”

Beautiful. That’s where he grabs the faithful by the ears and thrusts as hard as he can, in a futile effort to reach the back of their throat.

The Atlantic? Oh for fucks sake... Really??? 

Everyone knows it's true? how fucking more childish can you get.

If it's true let's here from the anonymous bullshitters. 

in 31 years.

Actually, Kelly will step up after the election.

47 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

The Atlantic? Oh for fucks sake... Really??? 

Everyone knows it's true? how fucking more childish can you get.

If it's true let's here from the anonymous bullshitters. 

The Atlantic is highly rated for accuracy. Well, it’s not exactly Fox News, but not too shabby.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-atlantic/

A824A5EF-D7B2-4769-A65B-47A1A3A222ED.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Sean said:

The Atlantic is highly rated for accuracy. Well, it’s not exactly Fox News, but not too shabby.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-atlantic/

A824A5EF-D7B2-4769-A65B-47A1A3A222ED.jpeg

umm, So... This story is fake...  

"Whenever a Trump supporter asks you for a cite, or for facts, he is lying. He does not want facts. He wants to waste your time and enjoy seeing you get angry as he rejects whatever cites or facts you provide. If he gave half a shit about facts, he would not be a Trump supporter in the first place."

Comedy or tragedy? Either way, it's the truth.

- DSK

umm, So... This story is fake... 

Nope. And the panic is setting in.

not that we had any doubt before, but you’re more than a Vichy collaborator. You’re a traitor to the traditional ideals of the US.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

Nope. And the panic is setting in.

not that we had any doubt before, but you’re more than a Vichy collaborator. You’re a traitor to the traditional ideals of the US.

Panic? You think?

Not really...  

Just now, Movable Ballast said:

Panic? You think?

Not really...  

Trump just Monday tossed the generals under the bus. He’s panicking.

6 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

"Whenever a Trump supporter asks you for a cite, or for facts, he is lying. He does not want facts. He wants to waste your time and enjoy seeing you get angry as he rejects whatever cites or facts you provide. If he gave half a shit about facts, he would not be a Trump supporter in the first place."

Comedy or tragedy? Either way, it's the truth.

- DSK

There is no cite here other than that the Atlantic has a reputation of correctness. So does the NYT. If you think either of these two "publications" is not biased then you are blind. 

Is the rest of the troll farm on holidays? Poor MB has to shoulder the burden all by himself. Denial of reality is really a shitty job, but I guess somebody has to do it.

MB: You sound stupider by the day, something I didn't think possible.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

There is no cite here other than that the Atlantic has a reputation of correctness. So does the NYT. If you think either of these two "publications" is not biased then you are blind. 

There are plenty of cites in the link I posted above, including Faux.

But that might rattle your comfort zone, so you appear unwilling to set aside your TDS long enough to read it.

58 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

Biased is one thing, truth is another. 

Losers and Suckers, well add Pussies............

https://www.axios.com/trump-mattis-woodward-generals-military-86c4041c-86ea-463f-ba4d-b0edb7edcf13.html

An aide to former Defense Secretary James Mattis heard President Trump say in a meeting, "my f---ing generals are a bunch of pu--ies," because they prioritized alliances over trade deals, according to Bob Woodward's new book "Rage," which was obtained ahead of its publication by CNN.

Why it matters: Trump and his allies have been on the defensive for the past week after anonymous sources alleged in The Atlantic that the president "has repeatedly disparaged the intelligence of service members" — claims that the White House vehemently denies.

The big picture: During interviews with Woodward, Trump reportedly criticized military officials for viewing alliances with South Korea and NATO as the best bargains for the U.S.

• "I wouldn't say they were stupid, because I would never say that about our military people," Trump said. "But if they said that, they — whoever said that was stupid. It's a horrible bargain ... they make so much money. Costs us $10 billion. We're suckers."
  • Mattis asked his aide to document Trump's comment from the overheard meeting in an email, according to Woodward.

10 hours ago, Movable Ballast said:

No, you're just a moron who believes the shitstain and the Fake News lie.

On 9/9/2020 at 9:59 AM, Movable Ballast said:

You are so full of shit. 

Oh and in case you don't like the cite, this from Bolton's book.

image.png.433ebada9e42b6e2f04d2ba77c3ff75d.png

Man, you're in deep.

789698003_ToadMushroom.thumb.jpg.8d4815b1e6a59c1d078c35bc7d79a319.jpg

We have anonymous sources in support of the story and named sources that refute it. If you're not at least a little bit skeptical, if you reflexively deem it to be truth you're not being rational. Something other than the evidence is driving your thinking.

47 minutes ago, Dog said:

We have anonymous sources in support of the story and named sources that refute it. If you're not at least a little bit skeptical, if you reflexively deem it to be truth you're not being rational. Something other than the evidence is driving your thinking.

Did you watch 60 Minutes last night? Fake news?

It must really suck to go through so much time and effort cooking up bullshit to carefully guide the focus away from what the incumbent has said and done, only to have his words grab the focus and bring it right back to him. Sorry about that, bullshitters. He dropped another load in your mouth without warning. Sucks to be you...or to put it more appropriately, to be you is to suck. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

It must really suck to go through so much time and effort cooking up bullshit to carefully guide the focus away from what the incumbent has said and done, only to have his words grab the focus and bring it right back to him. Sorry about that, bullshitters. He dropped another load in your mouth without warning. Sucks to be you...or to put it more appropriately, to be you is to suck. 

Drip drip drip

32 minutes ago, Dog said:

Drip drip drip

Is that what the Magic Mushroom does when he grabs you by the ears, bullshitter?  You've been trying to tell us all along! 

PS.  Good distraction, but he keeps bringing the attention back to himself.  To be you is to suck. 

more losers and suckers:

The Trump administration has secretly siphoned nearly $4 million away from a program that tracks and treats FDNY firefighters and medics suffering from 9/11 related illnesses, the Daily News has learned.

The Trump administration has secretly siphoned nearly $4 million away from a program that tracks and treats FDNY firefighters and medics suffering from 9/11 related illnesses, the Daily News has learned. 

The Treasury Department mysteriously started withholding parts of payments — nearly four years ago — meant to cover medical services for firefighters, emergency medical technicians and paramedics treated by the FDNY World Trade Center Health Program, documents obtained by The News reveal. 

Trump says there are 25 ‘witnesses’ disputing the Atlantic. Nope.

The White House has collected the names of 25 people who claim to refute Goldberg’s reporting on the cemetery decision. Trump called them “witnesses,” but that’s wrong. Eleven people on the list were not with Trump. They are mostly current administration officials serving at the pleasure of the president or communications aides, and so can offer only bromides.

• Like 1