Sign in to follow this  
The Joker

It’s official, Biden is shell of former self

Joe Biden’s former White House stenographer said the vice president’s public speaking ability has deteriorated significantly since leaving office to the point where he’s "not the same Joe Biden.

"It is a complete difference from what he was in 2017," Mike McCormick, who worked as a White House stenographer for 15 years and with Biden from 2011 to 2017, told the Washington Free Beacon in an interview. "He’s lost a step and he doesn’t seem to have the same mental acuity as he did four years ago."

"He doesn’t have the energy, he doesn’t have the pace of his speaking," McCormick said. "He’s a different guy."

5 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Was he looking at the GOP doctored videos?  

Doctored videos.  Sure thing.  

This guy recorded Biden’s  public word for over 6 years.   I think he would be considered an expert on his speech patterns. 

Comrade Yolker is getting desperate to deflect attention from Trump's continued daily meltdowns.

It never ends

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Joker said:

This guy recorded Biden’s  public word for over 6 years.   I think he would be considered an expert on his speech patterns. 

LOL, quote something besides Fox News, and you might gain a bit of credibility. 

15 YEARS A DEPLORABLE: A WHITE HOUSE MEMOIR BY MIKE MCCORMICK

Amazon Reviews Matter!

Pulling no punches, former White House stenographer Mike McCormick describes with eyewitness precision specific transgressions and why those transgressors should no longer be reporting on America’s democracy.

Readers who value a fair and balanced media will appreciate McCormick’s candor and honesty in unmasking these offending “journalists” and “news” organizations; as well, they will appreciate his robust assessment of credible journalists and news organizations.

THE OBAMA WHITE HOUSE WAS A PERILOUS ENVIRONMENT FOR A TRUMP SUPPORTER

McCormick stayed below the radar until an inadvertent slip-up among some colleagues cost him dearly. But with his unique Obama White House insider’s perspective, McCormick dissects the 2016 election with month-to-month descriptions of Donald Trump’s amazing march to the presidency (assisted by Mr. McCormick’s brothers, both volunteer Trump advocates).

BEHIND THE SCENES, FRONT-ROW AT THE WHITE HOUSE SPANNING 15 YEARS

There are never-before-reported anecdotes on Hillary Clinton’s indefensibly poor campaign (Democrats, it wasn’t Russia that lost her the White House). Trump fans will enjoy McCormick’s firsthand accounts of Team Obama’s many failures and how their reliance on their fawning media pals to hide them resulted in the election of President Donald Trump!

https://15yearsadeplorable.com

14 minutes ago, The Joker said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/04/donald-trump-campaign-doctoring-joe-biden-videos-manipulated-media-twitter

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, The Joker said:

“He’s lost a step and he doesn’t seem to have the same mental acuity as he did four years ago."

"He doesn’t have the energy, he doesn’t have the pace of his speaking," McCormick said. "He’s a different guy."

Still a much better person and presidential choice compared to treasonous, corrupt, lying, nepotistic, unstatesmanlike, narcissistic, ignorant, crass, impetuous, ungracious, sexist, racist, destructive, divisive, self confessed pussy grabber Trump. Who is also showing signs of mental and physical decline.

So what is you point, Tovarishch? Bit short of cash are we? Get the Troll Farm union to negotiate hourly rates, rather than per post. Your troll quality will vastly improve!

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, The Joker said:

hey tiresome mutherfukcer, your 'point' is rich considering who's polluting the white house at the moment; your boi, the orange bag of evil. 

lay down.

• Like 1

Obviously both sides support their candidate, only because they think that the oponent is even worse.
How did you guys bring yourself in this situation?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Joe Biden’s former White House stenographer said the vice president’s public speaking ability has deteriorated significantly since leaving office to the point where he’s "not the same Joe Biden.

"It is a complete difference from what he was in 2017," Mike McCormick, who worked as a White House stenographer for 15 years and with Biden from 2011 to 2017, told the Washington Free Beacon in an interview. "He’s lost a step and he doesn’t seem to have the same mental acuity as he did four years ago."

Your dedication to the narrative is impressive. Be honest: Do you think it will work?

Joe Biden's corpse vs Trump?  I'm going for the deader guy.  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ModernViking said:

Obviously both sides support their candidate, only because they think that the oponent is even worse.
How did you guys bring yourself in this situation?

The government gave people like the joker lots of money to breathe, and people like the joker reciprocated by supporting the government.

How much does a shill get paid to start a thread here??

1 hour ago, Sidecar said:

..... treasonous, corrupt, lying, nepotistic, unstatesmanlike, narcissistic, ignorant, crass, impetuous, ungracious, sexist, racist, destructive, divisive, self confessed pussy grabber Trump. Who is also showing signs of mental and physical decline.

You missed a few: sociopathic, drug-addled, TV and Twitter-obsessed, small-handed, mushroom-dicked, frightened, shallow, fat, ugly, excessively and amateurishly painted orange, and the only head of state on the planet who takes an hour every morning to make himself look like he's got some dayglo roadkill epoxied to his head.

He's also, by any sane normal measure, a massive and utter cunt. Makes Clive Palmer look like a bloke you'd like to have a beer with.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Happy said:

You missed a few: sociopathic, drug-addled, TV and Twitter-obsessed, small-handed, mushroom-dicked, frightened, shallow, fat, ugly, excessively and amateurishly painted orange, and the only head of state on the planet who takes an hour every morning to make himself look like he's got some dayglo roadkill epoxied to his head.

He's also, by any sane normal measure, a massive and utter cunt. Makes Clive Palmer look like a bloke you'd like to have a beer with.....

I apologise..... I will try harder next time.

Give Clive Palmer more time, he is obviously copying Trump..... I am still wondering how Palmer was allowed to stand for parliament....isn’t he an undischarged bankrupt?.... Or are our powers to be starting to show the same disrespect to the constitution they vowed to protect and serve as Trump and the GOP?

4 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

Joe Biden's corpse vs Trump?  I'm going for the deader guy.  

Seconded, and well spake.

"I'd rather vote for a dead guy!" was SUPPOSE to be hyperbole, not an ACTUAL election strategy...

The debates are going to be the decider I think.  If Biden holds it together during those events, he'll win in Nov.  Biden "just" has to come across as confident and competent.  He can easily counter the 'sleepy joe' with - "Look, we're electing a president, not a cheer captain you goof".  If he can't, then all bets are off.

8 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

Oh the horror a campaign creating ads that make their opponent look bad.  

The outrage coming from the crowd that has used a photoshopped pic of the president golfing in shit stained shorts for years to mock him.  

8 hours ago, badlatitude said:

LOL, quote something besides Fox News, and you might gain a bit of credibility. 

15 YEARS A DEPLORABLE: A WHITE HOUSE MEMOIR BY MIKE MCCORMICK

Amazon Reviews Matter!

Pulling no punches, former White House stenographer Mike McCormick describes with eyewitness precision specific transgressions and why those transgressors should no longer be reporting on America’s democracy.

Readers who value a fair and balanced media will appreciate McCormick’s candor and honesty in unmasking these offending “journalists” and “news” organizations; as well, they will appreciate his robust assessment of credible journalists and news organizations.

THE OBAMA WHITE HOUSE WAS A PERILOUS ENVIRONMENT FOR A TRUMP SUPPORTER

McCormick stayed below the radar until an inadvertent slip-up among some colleagues cost him dearly. But with his unique Obama White House insider’s perspective, McCormick dissects the 2016 election with month-to-month descriptions of Donald Trump’s amazing march to the presidency (assisted by Mr. McCormick’s brothers, both volunteer Trump advocates).

BEHIND THE SCENES, FRONT-ROW AT THE WHITE HOUSE SPANNING 15 YEARS

There are never-before-reported anecdotes on Hillary Clinton’s indefensibly poor campaign (Democrats, it wasn’t Russia that lost her the White House). Trump fans will enjoy McCormick’s firsthand accounts of Team Obama’s many failures and how their reliance on their fawning media pals to hide them resulted in the election of President Donald Trump!

https://15yearsadeplorable.com

Hard to quote the lefty press because  they don’t cover stories that might hurt their guy. 

12 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Hard to quote the lefty press because  they don’t cover stories that might hurt their guy. 

Bullshit

Instead, you quote Russian propaganda

How about attacking the election? You could sow doubt about democracy itself, instead of just Democrats.Think of the glory for the Rodina!

- DSK

5 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Bullshit

Instead, you quote Russian propaganda

How about attacking the election? You could sow doubt about democracy itself, instead of just Democrats.Think of the glory for the Rodina!

- DSK

You are in the forest so you can’t see the trees. 
Russian propaganda?
 Do you even understand how desperate you sound? 

Speaking of propaganda.  How fucked up is it to use a wounded veteran in video ads,  to attack the president.  Especially a veteran that supports the president.  

Link

EXCLUSIVE: One U.S. wounded veteran is speaking out against his image being used across all social media platforms to further perpetuate a story he believes is false and made up by Democrats for political gain.

“I'm just so irritated that they put my image up there because now it looks like the president called me a loser."  Bobby Henline, a four-tour Iraq War veteran told Fox News referring to comments allegedly made by the president regarding wounded veterans. "And they're using that to sell something that they believe in for their agenda. It's not fair to put us [veterans] as props in the middle of all that,”

10 minutes ago, The Joker said:

You are in the forest so you can’t see the trees. 
Russian propaganda?
 Do you even understand how desperate you sound?

Russian propaganda, da tovarisch

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/dhs-wishheld-report-russia-attack-biden-health/

-ALL- news reflecting badly on Trump is fake, leftist-inspired!

Quick! A distraction is needed!

- DSK

6 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Russian propaganda, da tovarisch

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/dhs-wishheld-report-russia-attack-biden-health/

-ALL- news reflecting badly on Trump is fake, leftist-inspired!

Quick! A distraction is needed!

- DSK

So Biden gets a pass because one of his willing partners in the media claims ANY stories against his mental capacity is a Russian plot?

You go ahead and believe it’s all a Russian plot.  

The rest of America will judge if he is up to the job by what they actually see right in front of them

Biden is a shill of his former self 

• Downvote 1

9 hours ago, d'ranger said:

Comrade Yolker is getting desperate to deflect attention from Trump's continued daily meltdowns.

It never ends

But he said "It's official."  What more do we need?

21 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

I have heard that QAnon is still looking for Full Metal Nutters

Where is this Q thing - guy ? .. I see all sorts of references but no links 

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, The Joker said:

Victimhood.

2 hours ago, The Joker said:

Oh the horror a campaign creating ads that make their opponent look bad.  

The outrage coming from the crowd that has used a photoshopped pic of the president golfing in shit stained shorts for years to mock him.  

Crowd?  So you’re saying that an official election campaign should adopt tactics of internet meme hacks?  You and the elk have really low standards.  No wonder Trump is your guy.

1 hour ago, The Joker said:

what they actually see right in front of them

Hahahaha!  That is some funny shit right there.

Just now, Swimsailor said:

Crowd?  So you’re saying that an official election campaign should adopt tactics of internet meme hacks?  You and the elk have really low standards.  No wonder Trump is your guy.

Try this Same platforms that has BJ up in arms 

EXCLUSIVE: One U.S. wounded veteran is speaking out against his image being used across all social media platforms to further perpetuate a story he believes is false and made up by Democrats for political gain.

“I'm just so irritated that they put my image up there because now it looks like the president called me a loser."  Bobby Henline, a four-tour Iraq War veteran told Fox News referring to comments allegedly made by the president regarding wounded veterans. "And they're using that to sell something that they believe in for their agenda. It's not fair to put us [veterans] as props in the middle of all that,”

11 hours ago, The Joker said:

I listened to his teleprompter answer to a staged question, He is just gone... Not disparaging old age but Biden really needs to be sitting on the porch with an iced tea. 

9 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

I listened to his teleprompter answer to a staged question, He is just gone... Not disparaging old age but Biden really needs to be sitting on the porch with an iced tea. 

If you liked that, you are really going to like the debate.

"Biden, to me, is like taking a flashlight with a dying battery and going for a long walk in the woods." - Joe Rogan

58 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Where is this Q thing - guy ? .. I see all sorts of references but no links 

According to Trump, you are just a loser who went to Vietnam and even dumber, played with that Agent Orange crap.  You must be proud.  

3 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

If you liked that, you are really going to like the debate.

I actually don't like any of it. It's elder abuse... 

1 minute ago, Movable Ballast said:

One of the smartest guys I have ever met lives in San Diego.  Nice house on the North side of the bay.  You balance him out.  

15 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

I guess you could call a Trump beatdown by Biden that.

Hands down the funniest thing about this election is the Trumpkins trying to disparage Biden or... really, anyone at all. NOTHING you say is effective because your Dear Leader has dragged the bar so low that every comparison is like... um, really? The best thing you can do is just never make any comparisons again, because believe me it's plain and obvious to anybody with a brain - those comparisons are NEVER favorable. 

I'd vote for a fucking turd over Trump because that's clearly and demonstrably an improvement. 

I wonder if they could move this event up to Inauguration Day?

Trump Plaza Will Be ‘Imploded’ In January 

The Trump Plaza in Atlantic City, which opened in 1984 and closed in 2014 after years of financial struggle including a narrowly averted bankruptcy, will be “imploded” on January 29, 2021 a little more than a week after the presidential inauguration, Jersey Digs reports. 

https://politicalwire.com/2020/09/09/trump-plaza-will-be-imploded-in-january/

7 minutes ago, DustyDreamer said:

Hands down the funniest thing about this election is the Trumpkins trying to disparage Biden or... really, anyone at all. NOTHING you say is effective because your Dear Leader has dragged the bar so low that every comparison is like... um, really? The best thing you can do is just never make any comparisons again, because believe me it's plain and obvious to anybody with a brain - those comparisons are NEVER favorable. 

I'd vote for a fucking turd over Trump because that's clearly and demonstrably an improvement. 

You also think Republicans killed John Prine.

8 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

I guess you could call a Trump beatdown by Biden that.

OH I don't think that's how it's going to go.... With no CNN debate he won't even get the questions first... 

9 minutes ago, DustyDreamer said:

Vote for a turd, get a turd... I don't disparage Biden, I feel sorry for him. Even Obama said "Joe, you don't have to do this"... 

10 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

OH I don't think that's how it's going to go.... With no CNN debate he won't even get the questions first... 

I think the coming debate is going to shut you up for at least a week.

14 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

I wonder if they could move this event up to Inauguration Day?

Trump Plaza Will Be ‘Imploded’ In January 

The Trump Plaza in Atlantic City, which opened in 1984 and closed in 2014 after years of financial struggle including a narrowly averted bankruptcy, will be “imploded” on January 29, 2021 a little more than a week after the presidential inauguration, Jersey Digs reports. 

https://politicalwire.com/2020/09/09/trump-plaza-will-be-imploded-in-january/

It would be fun to set this up with Biden operating a Looney Tunes style plunger detonator, giving a count down with that trademark grin on his face. 

6 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

No, please point out a post where I have... 

"He is just gone..."

I mean, I acknowledge that you are either a complete fucking moron or willfully ignoring all the evidence where he is calm, smooth, well-spoken and the polar opposite of the shit show that is Donald Trump, but I mean dude... 

2 minutes ago, benwynn said:

It would be fun to set this up with Biden operating a Looney Tunes style plunger detonator, giving a count down with that trademark grin on his face. 

LOL, That would be one for the ages.

1 minute ago, benwynn said:

Literally you cannot win a debate with bullying fanatics. There's now "win" possible with someone like Trump, who cannot formulate a complete sentence or debate on substance. 

I'm thinking woopie cushion. Every time Trump lies, let 'er rip.

Just now, DustyDreamer said:

"He is just gone..."

I mean, I acknowledge that you are either a complete fucking moron or willfully ignoring all the evidence where he is calm, smooth, well-spoken and the polar opposite of the shit show that is Donald Trump, but I mean dude... 

Even taken out of context, that's the best "disparaging" remark you can come up with? 

Desperate, desperate man... 

8 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

Even taken out of context, that's the best "disparaging" remark you can come up with? 

Desperate, desperate man... 

Ah, I see the problem. You don't understand the word. Sad.

If I was Trump in the debate I’d give a short answer and then say “ what do you think Joe “ and let him continue to damage himself 

• Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

How much does a shill get paid to start a thread here??

nothing it;s training before graduation to reddit .

some never graduate

20 minutes ago, DustyDreamer said:

ACT NOW BULLSHITTERS

The grifting never stops.

"Gold for free" but actually its cheap yellowish crap that you have to pay for.

Bars "located" in the US not made. Wonder how many HJ has ordered.....

1 minute ago, BravoBravo said:

If I was Trump in the debate I’d give a short answer and then say “ what do you think Joe “ and let him continue to damage himself 

If you were Trump you would not give short answers, but rather would ramble on about complete nonsense, and be calling Joe Biden grade school names.  (Admittedly, you are not doing such a bad job so far.) 

As the only adult on the stage, Joe will be spending most of his time telling Trump he is "lying again" and providing facts, which will probably comprise everything he has to say.

The only advantage Trump has (and it is a big one) is that the debate will be a circus and he is a fucking clown.   It would be like any one of us going into the center ring with Chuckles. He's got the squirt flower, the slap shoes, and the foam mallet and we would have whatever we wore to the show..

Biden will be bringing adult behavior to a toddler fight.  Good fucking luck with that. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DustyDreamer said:

Ah, I see the problem. You don't understand the word. Sad.

Do you have anything of value to say or is shit slinging your only quality?

32 minutes ago, DustyDreamer said:

ACT NOW BULLSHITTERS

FFFFake news.... 

Not trump organization. All third party vendors cashing in on the faithful. But you already knew that... 

Bullshitters gotta bullshit. 

7 hours ago, cmilliken said:

"I'd rather vote for a dead guy!" was SUPPOSE to be hyperbole, not an ACTUAL election strategy...

The debates are going to be the decider I think.  If Biden holds it together during those events, he'll win in Nov.  Biden "just" has to come across as confident and competent.  He can easily counter the 'sleepy joe' with - "Look, we're electing a president, not a cheer captain you goof".  If he can't, then all bets are off.

You can't be that dumb.  We're going to see two old guys trying to not slobber and no one will be swayed.  Our minds are made up more than any election in the past 40yrs.  Canned answers to canned questions and how does Trump dodge the 200K question?  

3 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

FFFFake news.... 

Not trump organization. All third party vendors cashing in on the faithful. But you already knew that... 

Bullshitters gotta bullshit. 

Seriously, you are a moron.  Please don't reproduce.  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, DustyDreamer said:

Literally you cannot win a debate with bullying fanatics. There's now "win" possible with someone like Trump, who cannot formulate a complete sentence or debate on substance. 

I'm thinking woopie cushion. Every time Trump lies, let 'er rip.

Just as I suspected. Not a single sailing related post in 3.5 years, another forum troll.

It's funny you can always tell...  

13 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

Just as I suspected. Not a single sailing related post in 3.5 years, another forum troll.

It's funny you can always tell...  

You obviously didn't search very hard. Lemme guess, your attention span was exceeded in 30 seconds?

34 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

Do you have anything of value to say or is shit slinging your only quality?

And... Have you considered asking yourself the same question? 

Of course not, amiright?

28 minutes ago, DustyDreamer said:

You obviously didn't search very hard. Lemme guess, your attention span was exceeded in 30 seconds?

bullshitters gotta bullshit... 

14 hours ago, The Joker said:

You want stupid? Trump let the guy who took down Nixon, and trashed Trump in his last book, record his entire interview. That's beyond moronic, incompetent, and retarded.

That was my first thought; how the fuck does trump let that recorder in to the interview

6 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

That was my first thought; how the fuck does trump let that recorder in to the interview

I am so glad he did.

Just now, MR.CLEAN said:

looking forward to the lincoln project ad

I hadn't thought of that, it will be perhaps the most brutal ad of all.

12 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

US dollars?

Rubles 

35 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

You want stupid? Trump let the guy who took down Nixon, and trashed Trump in his last book, record his entire interview. That's beyond moronic, incompetent, and retarded.

He knows his base.  Some are right here and it is obvious.

THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK.   AT ALL.

1 minute ago, benwynn said:

He knows his base.  Some are right here and it is obvious.

THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK.   AT ALL.

I'm starting to believe that we have been arguing with bots all this time.

14 hours ago, Sidecar said:
15 hours ago, The Joker said:

“He’s lost a step and he doesn’t seem to have the same mental acuity as he did four years ago."

I guess you're just going to have to vote for Trump.

The Dem's have nominated the one person who could force you to do that.