Sign in to follow this  
Nice!

QAnon is a Nazi Cult, Rebranded

Anybody who has read a history book can already see what is happening in the USA right now: it's on the precipice of fascism. 

A secret cabal is taking over the world. They kidnap children, slaughter, and eat them to gain power from their blood. They control high positions in government, banks, international finance, the news media, and the church. They want to disarm the police. They promote homosexuality and pedophilia. They plan to mongrelize the white race so it will lose its essential power.

- exert from Protocols of the Elders of Zion, 1902, a book widely publicized in 1930s Germany, and one that helped the Nazi party gain power.

https://www.justsecurity.org/72339/qanon-is-a-nazi-cult-rebranded/?fbclid=IwAR2HdZk88NKDLkJPr0mx45lBxgMCBJXJYogqH97M3n9qceWWMctuRr583dw

At least Mike Pence is giving Kamala Harris something to beat him over the head with.

AP Exclusive: Pence to attend event hosted by QAnon backers

Source: AP News

WASHINGTON (AP) — Vice President Mike Pence and top officials from President Donald Trump’s campaign are slated to attend a Montana fundraiser next week hosted by a couple who have expressed support for the QAnon conspiracy theory, according to an event invitation obtained by The Associated Press and a review of social media postings. 

The hosts of the fundraiser, Caryn and Michael Borland, have shared QAnon memes and retweeted posts from QAnon accounts, their social media activity shows. The baseless conspiracy theory posits that Trump is fighting entrenched enemies in the government and also involves satanism and child sex trafficking. 

Beyond Pence, the Sept. 14 fundraiser in Bozeman, Montana, is expected to draw influential figures in the president’s orbit including Kimberly Guilfoyle, a top Trump fundraising official who is dating Donald Trump Jr., GOP chairwoman Ronna McDaniel, Republican National Committee finance chairman Todd Ricketts and RNC co-chairman Tommy Hicks Jr., the event invitation shows. 

While many Republicans have dismissed QAnon, the fundraiser is another sign of how the conspiracy theory is gaining a foothold in the party. Trump has hailed Georgia congressional candidate Marjorie Taylor Greene, another QAnon supporter, as a “future Republican star.” The president has refused to condemn QAnon, recently telling reporters that the conspiracy theory is “gaining in popularity” and that its supporters “like me very much.” 

Read more: https://apnews.com/8e610effec6e294be01f25035393b6b9  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nice! said:

Anybody who has read a history book can already see what is happening in the USA right now: it's on the precipice of fascism. 

A secret cabal is taking over the world. They kidnap children, slaughter, and eat them to gain power from their blood. They control high positions in government, banks, international finance, the news media, and the church. They want to disarm the police. They promote homosexuality and pedophilia. They plan to mongrelize the white race so it will lose its essential power.

- Protocols of the Elders of Zion, 1902, a book widely publicized in 1930s Germany, and one that helped the Nazi party gain power.

https://www.justsecurity.org/72339/qanon-is-a-nazi-cult-rebranded/?fbclid=IwAR2HdZk88NKDLkJPr0mx45lBxgMCBJXJYogqH97M3n9qceWWMctuRr583dw

What Qanon? how do you know they drink the blood of children? 

2 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

At least Mike Pence is giving Kamala Harris something to beat him over the head with.

AP Exclusive: Pence to attend event hosted by QAnon backers

Source: AP News

WASHINGTON (AP) — Vice President Mike Pence and top officials from President Donald Trump’s campaign are slated to attend a Montana fundraiser next week hosted by a couple who have expressed support for the QAnon conspiracy theory, according to an event invitation obtained by The Associated Press and a review of social media postings. 

The hosts of the fundraiser, Caryn and Michael Borland, have shared QAnon memes and retweeted posts from QAnon accounts, their social media activity shows. The baseless conspiracy theory posits that Trump is fighting entrenched enemies in the government and also involves satanism and child sex trafficking. 

Beyond Pence, the Sept. 14 fundraiser in Bozeman, Montana, is expected to draw influential figures in the president’s orbit including Kimberly Guilfoyle, a top Trump fundraising official who is dating Donald Trump Jr., GOP chairwoman Ronna McDaniel, Republican National Committee finance chairman Todd Ricketts and RNC co-chairman Tommy Hicks Jr., the event invitation shows. 

While many Republicans have dismissed QAnon, the fundraiser is another sign of how the conspiracy theory is gaining a foothold in the party. Trump has hailed Georgia congressional candidate Marjorie Taylor Greene, another QAnon supporter, as a “future Republican star.” The president has refused to condemn QAnon, recently telling reporters that the conspiracy theory is “gaining in popularity” and that its supporters “like me very much.” 

Read more: https://apnews.com/8e610effec6e294be01f25035393b6b9  

We have moved on “Q” is a snipe hunt... probably should not have told you 

Just now, BravoBravo said:

You should tell Mike pence.

Just now, BravoBravo said:

Aren't you the loser Trump talks about?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nice! said:

Fascism isn't some sort of binary state you are in or not. These things are always a spectrum. America has been quite fascist for a long time.

• Like 2

Nobody knows what QAnon is or supports them. Nobody. Nobody is in charge and Nobody calls the role so when the Trumpers parrot QAnon propaganda they can accurately reply that Nobody knows.

as Eva dent.  And it's just not fair that the blood of children is now scarce with the prices through the roof. So unfair.  B negative unfair.

15 hours ago, Movable Ballast said:

What Qanon? how do you know they drink the blood of children? 

Does anybody want to explain the second paragraph of the article cited to this dipshit or are we all just going to sit back and watch the puppy struggle to swim?

"This Is Not A Cult"

said every cult member everywhere.    As for explaining? ain't nobody got time for that.

15 hours ago, Battlecheese said:

Fascism isn't some sort of binary state you are in or not. These things are always a spectrum. America has been quite fascist for a long time.

just read up on Smedley Butler and the Business Plot. Look at the trading with the enemy cases from WWII. It's been around a while. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, benwynn said:

Does anybody want to explain the second paragraph of the article cited to this dipshit or are we all just going to sit back and watch the puppy struggle to swim?

Sometimes you have to let nature do it's thing. It's sad, but that's how natural selection works. 

Q-anon prospers for the same reason its predecessors prospered and why it will likely resurface again in a different wrapper somewhere down the road. As described by Langer about Adolph Hitler ...

His primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong; people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it. -- Walter Langer

It's something of a cookie-cutter technique, even Trump and Reagan used it fairly effectively.

1 hour ago, DustyDreamer said:

Sometimes you have to let nature do it's thing. It's sad, but that's how natural selection works. 

With folks like NGS, Polaris the Clown. Happy Jack, Dabs etc. all gone, it's like PA Idiots are an endangered.species.  I'm concerned they may provide a role in the PA ecosystem. 

I'm thinking we may need to establish a PA Idiot sanctuary.  Some open space that's fenced in.  Once a week we take in an armored Land Rover and toss them bales of conspiracy theories and Fox News DVDs. We could offset the cost by charging tourists to come view them in the wild. Maybe staff a couple folks with non lethal been bag guns to fend off an occasional charging BravoBravo or Moveable Ballast before they get any stupid onto the guests. 

We'll probably end up with some breeding pairs, so we may need to do some neutering at some point. If somebody can cover for me with the bean bag gun, I'll volunteer to go in with a wood block and rusty shoe horn. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, benwynn said:

With folks like NGS, Polaris the Clown. Happy Jack, Dabs etc. all gone, it's like PA Idiots are an endangered.species.  I'm concerned they may provide a role in the PA ecosystem. 

I'm thinking we may need to establish a PA Idiot sanctuary.  Some open space that's fenced in.  Once a week we take in an armored Land Rover and toss them bales of conspiracy theories and Fox News DVDs. We could offset the cost by charging tourists to come view them in the wild. Maybe staff a couple folks with non lethal been bag guns to fend off an occasional charging BravoBravo or Moveable Ballast before they get any stupid onto the guests. 

We'll probably end up with some breeding pairs, so we may need to do some neutering at some point. If somebody can cover for with the bean bag gun, I'll volunteer to go in with a wood block and rusty shoe horn. 

Just send them messages and care packages from time to time. 

• Like 1

On 9/10/2020 at 10:30 AM, benwynn said:

We'll probably end up with some breeding pairs, so we may need to do some neutering at some point. If somebody can cover for me with the bean bag gun, I'll volunteer to go in with a wood block and rusty shoe horn. 

fs3.jpg

• Like 2

On 9/10/2020 at 12:00 AM, d'ranger said:

Nobody knows what QAnon is or supports them.

Well, they seem to have an inordinate number of women adherents . .  

which ought to thoroughly creep out any sane mind. 

See today's NYT Op-eds 

On 9/12/2020 at 2:29 PM, Mark K said:

Hope for their sake they got that right. Going to be an awkward Monday for Gelinas at Citibank, I reckon.     

Gelinas on paid leave at Citigroup while they investigate. He got $3000 a month in Patreon and did not reveal activities to Citigroup, it seems.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-09-16/citigroup-employee-who-operated-qanon-website-on-paid-leave

On 9/10/2020 at 1:29 AM, BravoBravo said:

You are a sucker and loser, at least your president was right with that ;)

On 9/16/2020 at 4:22 PM, TheDragon said:

Gelinas on paid leave at Citigroup while they investigate. He got $3000 a month in Patreon and did not reveal activities to Citigroup, it seems.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-09-16/citigroup-employee-who-operated-qanon-website-on-paid-leave

Banks are mighty sensitive about publicity. Unless it's something like rescuing a kitten, the only banker whose career isn't hurt by having his or her name appear in the press is the CEO. 

2 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:
52 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

This is what Trump has wrought 

Allegedly… 

IMHO most of the Q crazies would be crazy regardless of politics. But also IMHO he has encouraged the worst of them and given the "movement" a boost, so many are crazier than before and there's more of them

- DSK

Untitled.jpg.44e664948c01c31c776d2e37dc4ed7e7.jpg

On 9/10/2020 at 7:48 AM, Battlecheese said:

Obviously there's some confusion as to the definition of fascism/ corporatism. For one there does not have to be a racist component. Personally I find it hard to believe that this group wants to take over means of production or is inherently racist. 

Qanon-AFP-1598324258.jpg

On 9/10/2020 at 6:16 AM, Nice! said:

A secret cabal is taking over the world. They kidnap children, slaughter, and eat them to gain power from their blood. They control high positions in government, banks, international finance, the news media, and the church.

Perhaps they are feeling threatened by marxist totalitarianism, globalism and their right to religious freedom?  Just a guess but most certainly they are not pro-fascism in my view.  

4 hours ago, Venom said:

Obviously there's some confusion as to the definition of fascism/ corporatism. For one there does not have to be a racist component. Personally I find it hard to believe that this group wants to take over means of production or is inherently racist. 

Qanon-AFP-1598324258.jpg

Perhaps they are feeling threatened by marxist totalitarianism, globalism and their right to religious freedom?  Just a guess but most certainly they are not pro-fascism in my view.  

*They* aren't pro fascism. They are tools used by pro fascists who want to take and keep power.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nice! said:

*They* aren't pro fascism. They are tools used by pro fascists who want to take and keep power.

*They* are generally referred to by historians as "Suckers and Losers".

On 9/10/2020 at 9:28 AM, Sol Rosenberg said:

just read up on Smedley Butler and the Business Plot. Look at the trading with the enemy cases from WWII. It's been around a while. 

It hasn't been 1/2 the population before - that's the big difference now.

It's always been there but I would estimate it was max 20% BITD.

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:
On 9/10/2020 at 12:28 PM, Sol Rosenberg said:

It hasn't been 1/2 the population before - that's the big difference now.

It's always been there but I would estimate it was max 20% BITD.

Support for Nixon was in high 20%ile in the weeks AFTER he admitted everything and resigned (IIRC of course). But the big difference is that the Senate Republicans were fed up with him holding the campaign purse strings over their heads, and his rumored hobby of cussing them out over the phone. In any event, they showed actual spine and perhaps a slight devotion to the actual country/Constitution.

IMHO the problem now is a double-edged sword of the toxic spew from right-wing media, but they wouldn't be there if there wasn't an audience.

- DSK

16 hours ago, Nice! said:

Keep? Okay, now I follow your line of thought  but who are the pro fascists using them to hold onto power? As it seems corporatists control both parties and are playing both sides, perhaps we are all just tools. Did you vote? 

6 hours ago, Venom said:

Keep? Okay, now I follow your line of thought  but who are the pro fascists using them to hold onto power? As it seems corporatists control both parties and are playing both sides, perhaps we are all just tools. Did you vote? 

That's some nice bothsiderism right there. Only one candidate is attempting a coup in plain sight at this very moment.

My grandfather fought in Europe to ensure we can vote. I haven't missed any level of voting since I became of age.

2 hours ago, Nice! said:

That's some nice bothsiderism right there. Only one candidate is attempting a coup in plain sight at this very moment.

My grandfather fought in Europe to ensure we can vote. I haven't missed any level of voting since I became of age.

That's what I thought.