Sign in to follow this  
The Joker

Democratic position - “Blue lives ain’t shit” no wonder their supporters think it’s cool to execute cops

Recommended Posts

Minneapolis state house candidate John Thompson stood outside the police union leader's home and and gave an expletive-laden speech to a crowd of Black Lives Matter demonstrators in August. "Come on over here with your ‘Blue Lives Matter’ sign," he said. "Blue lives ain’t s—, and if people in Hugo don’t support black people, f— Hugo.”

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Minneapolis state house candidate John Thompson stood outside the police union leader's home and and gave an expletive-laden speech to a crowd of Black Lives Matter demonstrators in August. "Come on over here with your ‘Blue Lives Matter’ sign," he said. "Blue lives ain’t s—, and if people in Hugo don’t support black people, f— Hugo.”

 

I guess that Minnesota Police don't know how to vette the candidates they support. This John Thompson character was way off base with what he did, maybe the Minnesota Police and their union should reexamine their candidate review.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Minneapolis state house candidate John Thompson stood outside the police union leader's home and and gave an expletive-laden speech to a crowd of Black Lives Matter demonstrators in August. "Come on over here with your ‘Blue Lives Matter’ sign," he said. "Blue lives ain’t s—, and if people in Hugo don’t support black people, f— Hugo.”

 

@The Joker here is defending Bob Kroll, a violent racist thug who’s misconduct has cost the Minneapolis tax payers tens of thousands of dollars in settlements, and who publicly sucks the dick of Donald Trump.

Well done doggie.
 

Bob of course isn’t just violent on duty - he had part of an ear bit off in a bar fight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

@The Joker here is defending Bob Kroll, a violent racist thug who’s cost the Minneapolis tax payers tens of thousands of dollars in settlements, and who publicly sucks the dick of Donald Trump.

Well done doggie.

Of course he is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And then they're outraged when there are casualties in their war on police.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, badlatitude said:

I guess that Minnesota Police don't know how to vette the candidates they support.

3d8bfd92-7b2b-4d7c-b3a6-fd6643627148-Bid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Dog said:

And then they're outraged when there are casualties in their war on police.

You're a roll today, huh?  Who is 'they're' and 'their' dog?  Please be specific.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, badlatitude said:

I guess that Minnesota Police don't know how to vette the candidates they support. This John Thompson character was way off base with what he did, maybe the Minnesota Police and their union should reexamine their candidate review.

Well if you read the story you know they just pulled all their endorsements from the Dems and switched them to GOP candidates. 
 

The Minnesota Police and Peace Officers Association board voted this week to back Republican challengers instead of Democratic incumbents. The association, which represents more than 10,000 officers, had endorsed DFL candidates in both races.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

Of course he is.

And your supporting a party that has declared open season on the police.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Well if you read the story you know they just pulled all their endorsements from the Dems and switched them to GOP candidates. 
 

The Minnesota Police and Peace Officers Association board voted this week to back Republican challengers instead of Democratic incumbents. The association, which represents more than 10,000 officers, had endorsed DFL candidates in both races.

Isn't that what I said? They need to be vetting the candidates they endorse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, The Joker said:

And your supporting a party that has declared open season on the police.

 

I missed that presser.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, badlatitude said:

Isn't that what I said? They need to be vetting the candidates they endorse.

They pulled their support after the Dems decided to declare war on the police.  I expect many Americans may be doing the same.  


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

I missed that presser.  

So you missed the DNC convention?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Joker said:

They pulled their support after the Dems decided to declare war on the police.  I expect many Americans may be doing the same.  


 

I saw and read 90% of the DNC.  Not once did I hear someone declare war on police.  I did hear alot about coming together, providing justice and liberty for all Americans...I know, ground braking shit.  

C'mon Joke, give me a cite.  Just one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

I saw and read 90% of the DNC.  Not once did I hear someone declare war on police.  I did hear alot about coming together, providing justice and liberty for all Americans...I know, ground braking shit.  

C'mon Joke, give me a cite.  Just one.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The Joker said:

They pulled their support after the Dems decided to declare war on the police.  I expect many Americans may be doing the same.  


 

If the Minneapolis Chief of Police wants to rescind support of a Democratic candidate based on a fallacy, let him. If there is any truth to homicide being up by 96% then I blame bad policing and a chief who needs to resign. The whole problem with Minneapolis is a police force out of touch, how do you think George Floyd happened?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, The Joker said:

 

Where was war declared on police?  Even the speaker said SHE wants more than what the party is proposing.  C’mon, just one cite backing up your claim that during the convention a war on police was declared.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, The Joker said:

 

So a police chief says it during a Fox interview?  Where was war declared on police, either as a platform item or during the convention?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

Where was war declared on police?  Even the speaker said SHE wants more than what the party is proposing.  C’mon, just one cite backing up your claim that during the convention a war on police was declared.  

She wants everyone to imagine no cops and no prisons. That works for me and a lot of Americans as a war on the police.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

If the Minneapolis Chief of Police wants to rescind support of a Democratic candidate based on a fallacy, let him. If there is any truth to homicide being up by 96% then I blame bad policing and a chief who needs to resign. The whole problem with Minneapolis is a police force out of touch, how do you think George Floyd happened?

It’s not the police chief or one candidate.  It was the board 10,000 members and multiple candidates. Add on their families and supporters and it’s a huge boost to Trump winning MN 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Joker said:

She wants everyone to imagine no cops and no prisons. That works for me and a lot of Americans as a war on the police.   

So you and a lot of Americans listen to a caucus zoom meeting and that works?  Lol

Is she the Democratic Party?  You have no cite that the Democratic Party has declared war on police.  

So what you should have said is “there are some Democrats who believe we would be better off without police”.  Nah, instead you choose bullshit incendiary phrases that only prove you are a partisan hack.  Your view of the world is shaped by low information Fox News interviews that are devoid of facts, rationality and individual thought.  You are a sheep, a bullshitter, a Trumpaloo to the core.  You are part of a cult.  Your idiocy has no bounds.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Swimsailor said:

So you and a lot of Americans listen to a caucus zoom meeting and that works?  Lol

Is she the Democratic Party?  You have no cite that the Democratic Party has declared war on police.  

So what you should have said is “there are some Democrats who believe we would be better off without police”.  Nah, instead you choose bullshit incendiary phrases that only prove you are a partisan hack.  Your view of the world is shaped by low information Fox News interviews that are devoid of facts, rationality and individual thought.  You are a sheep, a bullshitter, a Trumpaloo to the core.  You are part of a cult.  Your idiocy has no bounds.  

But I’m right :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

If the Minneapolis Chief of Police wants to rescind support of a Democratic candidate based on a fallacy, let him. If there is any truth to homicide being up by 96% then I blame bad policing and a chief who needs to resign. The whole problem with Minneapolis is a police force out of touch, how do you think George Floyd happened?

Always blame others.  It’s the Republican way!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Joker said:

It’s not the police chief or one candidate.  It was the board 10,000 members and multiple candidates. Add on their families and supporters and it’s a huge boost to Trump winning MN 

800 cops on the force, 300 civilians in the department. Those 10,000 members can be anyone, they certainly aren't all cops. Minnesota hasn't gone for a Republican president since 1972. This election is no different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

If the Minneapolis Chief of Police wants to rescind support of a Democratic candidate based on a fallacy, let him. If there is any truth to homicide being up by 96% then I blame bad policing and a chief who needs to resign. The whole problem with Minneapolis is a police force out of touch, how do you think George Floyd happened?

This isn’t the Chief of Police. This is the Union head. Who was sucking Trumps dick last year.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And just so we are clear how phony this latest bullshit outrage is from the Fox vomiting morons - it happened August 15. It made the news the next day in Minnesota. 

Oh, and the Joker you cowardly lying sack of shit - Krolls wife is the MSM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

So a police chief says it during a Fox interview?  Where was war declared on police, either as a platform item or during the convention?  

Remember when sacks of shit like the joke said they don’t watch Fox?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@The Joker...  There are Democratic Party supporters here.  Do you really believe that they think it's cool to execute cops?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe that Joker sincerely channels the spirit of Happy Jack. I believe he would not understand that there is a fine line between clever and stupid. I believe like almost all Trump supporters he hates half of America.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@The Joker is content to lie in order to satisfy his desire to be right. It’s beyond whataboutism... whether five possible gang members or some wacko on the boob tube, he sees official BLM and Democrat policy set by fringe groups & people anyone with a brain rejects.

The difference between QAnon and nutty/criminal lefties is Democrats rejecta obvious wackos, while the GOP puts them in charge and supports their candidacy. The president says they are the future of the party, and they have powerfully influential FOX shows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, phillysailor said:

@The Joker is content to lie in order to satisfy his desire to be right. It’s beyond whataboutism... whether five possible gang members or some wacko on the boob tube, he sees official BLM and Democrat policy set by fringe groups & people anyone with a brain rejects.

The difference between QAnon and nutty/criminal lefties is Democrats rejecta obvious wackos, while the GOP puts them in charge and supports their candidacy. The president says they are the future of the party, and they have powerfully influential FOX shows.

The vast majority of Democrats support defunding the police.  LA MN NYC have already taken those steps.  Ask any cop if they feel like they are under assault.  
Ask them if they feel their mayors and politicians have their back.  
Then do a simple google of the hatred and violence being spewed at them at some BLM protests 

Is calling it a War on Police a lie?  I think you will find that term being used Regularly  as more police are targeted 


Of course it’s a dramatic way of saying what is going on, in this country sort of like calling to Eradicate the GOP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Joker said:

The vast majority of Democrats support defunding the police.  LA MN NYC have already taken those steps.  

Another day, another lie. Why do these pieces of shit lie so often, so incendiarily?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Joker said:

And your supporting a party that has declared open season on the police.

You're supporting a party that has declared war on progressives and minorities. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The Joker said:

The vast majority of Democrats support defunding the police.

Bullshit. Not one, NOT ONE of the Democrats I know supports defunding the police. Police reform, yes. Carte blanche defunding? No.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:
4 hours ago, The Joker said:

And your supporting a party that has declared open season on the police.

You're supporting a party that has declared war on education, science, clean air & water, democracy, the principle of equality before the law, the rule of law itself, progressives and minorities. 

FIFY

 

2 minutes ago, Danceswithoctopus said:
19 minutes ago, The Joker said:

The vast majority of Democrats support defunding the police.

Bullshit. Not one, NOT ONE of the Democrats I know supports defunding the police. Police reform, yes. Carte blanche defunding? No.

These rightie dumbasses like to play the game of "let's make the libs' heads explode" but they really can't take the same punch, themselves.

Hysterical (in both senses of the word) squawking over "defund the police." Yet the ones that are not totally lost to reality will agree that the police are not the best people to cope with rehabilitating drug addicts or coping with mental health crises. Heck it's been a cliché for years that police are uncomfortable with domestic disturbance calls. Judging by all this other stuff, they should have long ago settled a policy of walking in and shooting the wife.

- DSK

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

You're supporting a party that has declared war on education, science, clean air & water, democracy, the principle of equality before the law, the rule of law itself, progressives and minorities. 

Well, that too - and we might add history, public admin, accounting, labor rights, and lots more. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

Bullshit. Not one, NOT ONE of the Democrats I know supports defunding the police. Police reform, yes. Carte blanche defunding? No.

Then pay better attention 

VP Applauded LA Mayor fund cut to police  

 
Sen. Kamala Harris on Tuesday said she applauds Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti’s move to slash funding for police by approximately $150 million amid the “defund the police” movement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Then pay better attention 

VP Applauded LA Mayor fund cut to police  

 
Sen. Kamala Harris on Tuesday said she applauds Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti’s move to slash funding for police by approximately $150 million amid the “defund the police” movement

 

3 minutes ago, The Joker said:

How about the NYT

Top Democrats support defund

I love the sound of right-wing dumbasses heads exploding in the morning.

Or the afternoon.

Poor widdle snowflake, did the big bad libby-rulls scare 'oo wif black people?

- DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Then pay better attention 

VP Applauded LA Mayor fund cut to police  

 
Sen. Kamala Harris on Tuesday said she applauds Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti’s move to slash funding for police by approximately $150 million amid the “defund the police” movement

I thought you avoided Fox News?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Joker said:

How about the NYT

Top Democrats support defund

Yeah, how about it?

"Very few advocate fully defunding or abolishing the police, as some activists have called for. But they are aligning themselves, as have city councils in Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Denver, Portland, Ore., and other cities, with an increasingly popular movement to drastically rethink the priorities surrounding law enforcement."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The Joker said:
14 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

Of course he is.

And your supporting a party that has declared open season on the police.

So if a few assholes who are tangentially (or even directly) connected to BLM say some dumb stuff it's tantamount to the entire Democratic party endorsing shooting cops?

Cool - does that mean we can FINALLY hold the NRA responsible for school shootings?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The Joker said:

So you missed the DNC convention?  

Apparently you did, but I guess you're just making it up from here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The Joker said:

 

So a cop who is part of the problem says it's true on an interview conducted by a white supremacist on Fox, and now it's the official Democratic party platform?

I had no idea that's how the party platform was actually set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Joker said:

But I’m right :) 

You ought to take up proctology, since you're pretty good at finding stuff up your own ass.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

So a cop who is part of the problem says it's true on an interview conducted by a white supremacist on Fox, and now it's the official Democratic party platform?

I had no idea that's how the party platform was actually set.

The Republicans have no party platform besides "Trump ja mein fuhrer!", so they obviously need some practise with the concept.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can't get past the first two words of the title before running into the author's guilt by association bullshit. That's the sign of a serious bullshitter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Swimsailor said:

I thought you avoided Fox News?

Nope your confused I never said I don’t watch Fox 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

Yeah, how about it?

"Very few advocate fully defunding or abolishing the police, as some activists have called for. But they are aligning themselves, as have city councils in Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Denver, Portland, Ore., and other cities, with an increasingly popular movement to drastically rethink the priorities surrounding law enforcement."

@The Joker anything wrong with the above?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

Yeah, how about it?

"Very few advocate fully defunding or abolishing the police, as some activists have called for. But they are aligning themselves, as have city councils in Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Denver, Portland, Ore., and other cities, with an increasingly popular movement to drastically rethink the priorities surrounding law enforcement."

Correct they are aligning themselves with the anti police movements.  
NYC alone pulled 1.5 billion from their department.  Have they reallocated those funds?  

That is not what most Americans want especially minorities.  They want more police not less.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, The Joker said:

They want more police not less.

Says who?  Pretty sure they want BETTER police.  Oh nevermind, I forget Democrats aren’t Americans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Correct they are aligning themselves with the anti police movements.   

Your cited article said, "[T]hey are aligning themselves . . . with an increasingly popular movement to drastically rethink the priorities surrounding law enforcement."

That's police reform, not anti-police.

Comprehension, not interpretation, young Jokiepoo. Comprehension.

(A little punctuation now and then wouldn't hurt either. But . . . baby steps.)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Correct they are aligning themselves with the anti police movements.  
NYC alone pulled 1.5 billion from their department.  Have they reallocated those funds?  

That is not what most Americans want especially minorities.  They want more police not less.  

The philosophy for pulling funding from police departments is so communities can better use the funds for developing job, housing, education, and health care. The objective is address those problems and you will need the police less.

Ferguson Missouri and Baltimore taught us that black communities want better protection not bad protection. Black communities are realistic, they are aware of the need for law, but their objections to policing are often ignored.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

Says who?  Pretty sure they want BETTER police.  Oh nevermind, I forget Democrats aren’t Americans.

every one wants better policing better costs more not less

You must have some pretty narrow news sources as this was pretty well covered

Views on police


A Gallup poll conducted from June 23 to July 6 surveying more than 36,000 U.S. adults found that 61 percent of Black Americans said they'd like police to spend the same amount of time in their community, while 20 percent answered they'd like to see more police, totaling 81 percent. Just 19 percent of those polled said they wanted police to spend less time in their area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

The philosophy for pulling funding from police departments is so communities can better use the funds for developing job, housing, education, and health care. The objective is address those problems and you will need the police less.

Ferguson Missouri and Baltimore taught us that black communities want better protection not bad protection. Black communities are realistic, they are aware of the need for law, but their objections to policing are often ignored.

But is that what is happening or did those cities that pulled funding simply improve their bottom line. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, The Joker said:

But is that what is happening or did those cities that pulled funding simply improve their bottom line. 

It's in process, if the communities get screwed, we're bound to know about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, The Joker said:

every one wants better policing better costs more not less

You must have some pretty narrow news sources as this was pretty well covered

Views on police


A Gallup poll conducted from June 23 to July 6 surveying more than 36,000 U.S. adults found that 61 percent of Black Americans said they'd like police to spend the same amount of time in their community, while 20 percent answered they'd like to see more police, totaling 81 percent. Just 19 percent of those polled said they wanted police to spend less time in their area.

Same amount of time, uh?  With tanks or without?  With a social worker or without?  With a 4 year degree or 6 months in the academy?  Murdering people or not murdering people?

Nothing in that poll references funding.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Joker said:

The vast majority of Democrats support defunding the police.  LA MN NYC have already taken those steps.  Ask any cop if they feel like they are under assault.  
Ask them if they feel their mayors and politicians have their back.  
Then do a simple google of the hatred and violence being spewed at them at some BLM protests 

Is calling it a War on Police a lie?  I think you will find that term being used Regularly  as more police are targeted 


Of course it’s a dramatic way of saying what is going on, in this country sort of like calling to Eradicate the GOP

Why do you insist on rolling riot police to the crazy guy on the corner? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

Same amount of time, uh?  With tanks or without?  With a social worker or without?  With a 4 year degree or 6 months in the academy?  Murdering people or not murdering people?

Nothing in that poll references funding.

So you think cutting the funding will lead to better policing?
 

Increase Or restructure the police budgets with tough restrictions on how the funds need to be spent.  That’s how it should be done.  

The cutting of funds is simply pandering to the mob. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

The vast majority of Democrats support defunding the police.  

Just because a crazy right-wing loon said it on a TV show doesn't make it true.  Fucking lair and the orange piece of shit you rode in on.   

It would be much more accurate if I said "ALL Republicans want to kill all police" because a single right-wing nut job drives to Oakland and kill a law enforcement officer as a false flag to start violence against peaceful protesters.   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Joker said:

So you think cutting the funding will lead to better policing?
 

Increase Or restructure the police budgets with tough restrictions on how the funds need to be spent.  That’s how it should be done.  

The cutting of funds is simply pandering to the mob. 

So, you think you have a better understanding of the fiscal needs of the each and every one of the municipalities you are so quick to chastise than the officials whose jobs it is to make those actual decisions. You should write a book, go on a lecture tour, hire yourself out as a financial advisor.

And you cite Fox News as your source. Brilliant!

Hey! Speaking of that. How're you feeling about your premise: "Democratic position - (sic) "Blue lives ain't shit (sic) no (sic) wonder their supporters think it's cool to execute cops (sic)"? Or the statement that Solo quotes right above this, that, "[t]he vast majority of Democrats support defunding the police"?

It seems to me that most of the Democrats who responded here disagree. Where's you "vast majority"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

So, you think you have a better understanding of the fiscal needs of the each and every one of the municipalities you are so quick to chastise than the officials whose jobs it is to make those actual decisions. You should write a book, go on a lecture tour, hire yourself out as a financial advisor.

And you cite Fox News as your source. Brilliant!

Hey! Speaking of that. How're you feeling about your premise: "Democratic position - (sic) "Blue lives ain't shit (sic) no (sic) wonder their supporters think it's cool to execute cops (sic)"? Or the statement that Solo quotes right above this, that, "[t]he vast majority of Democrats support defunding the police"?

It seems to me that most of the Democrats who responded here disagree. Where's you "vast majority"?

Their premise & Belief is the only way to have safe citys is to have violent expensive police. Don’t fight on their grounds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Joker said:

every one wants better policing better costs more not less

You must have some pretty narrow news sources as this was pretty well covered

Views on police


A Gallup poll conducted from June 23 to July 6 surveying more than 36,000 U.S. adults found that 61 percent of Black Americans said they'd like police to spend the same amount of time in their community, while 20 percent answered they'd like to see more police, totaling 81 percent. Just 19 percent of those polled said they wanted police to spend less time in their area.

You don't need tanks and paramilitary gear to get "better policing."

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, a guy in Mn is tied to gang shooters in LA, how exactly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Joker said:

So you think cutting the funding will lead to better policing?
 

Increase Or restructure the police budgets with tough restrictions on how the funds need to be spent.  That’s how it should be done.  

The cutting of funds is simply pandering to the mob. 

You can’t really be this stupid, can you?

not even Minneapolis talking about #3. They won’t see any spending cuts. The spending may go to different places and they may ban members of the MPD from serving, but that’s ok. Cut out the cancer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Raz'r said:

You can’t really be this stupid, can you?

not even Minneapolis talking about #3. They won’t see any spending cuts. The spending may go to different places and they may ban members of the MPD from serving, but that’s ok. Cut out the cancer.

Are you new here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites