Sign in to follow this  
Dog

Joe Rogan offers to host Biden and Trump

Trump agrees to be moderated by a gun-loving guy he has known for 30 years who just moved to texas to escape paying taxes on his 100M spotify deal?

I'm shocked!

Alex Jones offered to do a 10 hour debate that Trump agreed to as well.   Putin is hosting the final one.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Trump agrees to be moderated by a gun-loving guy he has known for 30 years who just moved to texas to escape paying taxes on his 100M spotify deal?

I'm shocked!

Alex Jones offered to do a 10 hour debate that Trump agreed to as well.   Putin is hosting the final one.

If Joe Rogan can say with straight face that Trump faced all covid challenges head on, then I am sincerely sorry he has gone deaf and blind. 

5 minutes ago, Dog said:

Just the two candidates moderated by Rogan for a four hour discussion on the future of the country.

Trump agrees.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/sports-life/joe-rogan-offers-to-host-presidential-debate-between-donald-trump-joe-biden/news-story/e52d35c4f2906587a9ebd46819344687

Four hours should work. Leaves about 3.9 hours to discuss Benghazi, Burisma, Fast and Furious, IRS targeting Conservative Groups, Keeping Your Doctor, Tara Reade, and Joe's Senility. with the remaining time to discuss Donald Trump, the greatest President in the History of the Universe.

6 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

I'm shocked!

The guy has been very critical of Trump and considers himself to be on the left. But it will never happen, Biden would never survive it.

• Downvote 3

9 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

If Joe Rogan can say with straight face that Trump faced all covid challenges head on, then I am sincerely sorry he has gone deaf and blind. 

His personal relationship with Trump and Dana White color his worldview a certain shade of doodoo brown.

12 minutes ago, Dog said:

But it will never happen, 

It will happen at the same time Trump agrees to a debate moderated by Rachel Maddow or Stern.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dog said:

The guy has been very critical of Trump and considers himself to be on the left. But it will never happen, Biden would never survive it.

That's silly, you don't spend 50 years in politics and rise to the top without being sharp. Let Howard Stern do the interview, and let's see how quickly Donald Trump folds.

10 minutes ago, Dog said:

Trump is entirely responsible for Rogan's explosion over the past 4 years.  he loves him, he says it over and over and over. He liked Tulsi better for president, and sort of liked what Bernie stood for, but he cant' get enough trump.  Another $100M on the table if trump wins...

18 minutes ago, Dog said:

So what people self identify as matters to you now? Convenient 

10 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Trump is entirely responsible for Rogan's explosion over the past 4 years.  he loves him, he says it over and over and over. He liked Tulsi better for president, and sort of liked what Bernie stood for, but he cant' get enough trump.  Another $100M on the table if trump wins...

Rogan would probably be the best most objective debate moderator we could hope for and for that reason he will never get the chance.

• Downvote 4

22 minutes ago, Dog said:

Oh yes.  He's definitely on the left.  Definitely a very neutral moderator.  Can't imagine why Trump would like it.  You're a shill dog.

After Sanders dropped out of the race, Rogan said he would "rather vote for Trump than Biden" adding that “I don’t think [Biden] can handle anything." He claimed that he was concerned that Biden, who will turn 78 shortly after Election Day, lacked the cognitive ability needed to run the United States and would not be able to handle the pressure of the presidency. Rogan criticized Biden for his speech impediment, notably, Biden's stutter, which he described as "not a normal way to communicate, unless you're high".[91] Rogan has stated "Biden, to me, is like having a flashlight with a dying battery and going for a long hike in the woods, It is not going to work out. It's not going to make it."[92] Donald Trump subsequently retweeted Rogan's attack on Biden's mental fitness. [93] Rogan offered to moderate a four-hour debate with Trump and Biden, with no one else in the room and no editing in an attempt to combat media bias. Immediately afterward, Rogan criticized Biden's cognitive ability again and declared Biden would not be mentally fit to do such a debate. While not considered to be a serious request, Trump claimed he would be willing to do such a debate.

Only if Biden can see the questions one week in advance and bring along his teleprompter. 

The Krugman or Naomi Klein - shoot, why not both ?  

13 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Oh yes.  He's definitely on the left.  Definitely a very neutral moderator.  Can't imagine why Trump would like it.  You're a shill dog.

After Sanders dropped out of the race, Rogan said he would "rather vote for Trump than Biden" adding that “I don’t think [Biden] can handle anything." He claimed that he was concerned that Biden, who will turn 78 shortly after Election Day, lacked the cognitive ability needed to run the United States and would not be able to handle the pressure of the presidency. Rogan criticized Biden for his speech impediment, notably, Biden's stutter, which he described as "not a normal way to communicate, unless you're high".[91] Rogan has stated "Biden, to me, is like having a flashlight with a dying battery and going for a long hike in the woods, It is not going to work out. It's not going to make it."[92] Donald Trump subsequently retweeted Rogan's attack on Biden's mental fitness. [93] Rogan offered to moderate a four-hour debate with Trump and Biden, with no one else in the room and no editing in an attempt to combat media bias. Immediately afterward, Rogan criticized Biden's cognitive ability again and declared Biden would not be mentally fit to do such a debate. While not considered to be a serious request, Trump claimed he would be willing to do such a debate.

After Sanders dropped out of the race, Rogan said he would "rather vote for Trump than Biden.

What does that tell you about his political orientation?

• Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Olsonist said:

Joe Rogan is on the left. Dog tells a funny.

That's what he says. But fear not Biden's handlers will never permit such a debate.

• Downvote 3

3 minutes ago, Dog said:

Rogan criticized Biden's cognitive ability again and declared Biden would not be mentally fit to do such a debate.

I'm sure, to you, this says nothing about his Political leaning.  A liberal would not vote Trump.  He's libertarian, and even that is a stretch since he believes in universal health care and the 2nd amendment.

Likely dog comment:  "No, it says he doesn't think Biden is fit"

Just now, Grrr... said:

I'm sure, to you, this says nothing about his Political leaning.

Likely dog comment:  "No, it says he doesn't think Biden is fit"

No, that he was a Sanders supporter says something about his political leaning. That he thinks Biden has lost his fast ball tells us what he thinks of Biden's mental state.

• Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Dog said:

No, that he was a Sanders supporter says something about his political leaning. That he thinks Biden has lost his fast ball tells us what he thinks of Biden's mental state.

The circular logic of demented doggie.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

The circular logic of demented doggie.

Hey, have fun, go up and highlite my quote in dog's post.  See how predictable he is?

image.thumb.png.40b9a39060e104a40ca2430ad9af3a36.png

Snicker.

15 minutes ago, Dog said:

That's what he says. But fear not Biden's handlers will never permit such a debate.

of course they will.  Right after Maddow and Stern.  You should tweet trump about it.

2 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Hey, have fun, go up and highlite my quote in dog's post.  See how predictable he is?

This one where Rogan comments on Biden's cognitive ability?..."Rogan criticized Biden's cognitive ability again and declared Biden would not be mentally fit to do such a debate". 

• Downvote 3

6 minutes ago, Dog said:

This one where Rogan comments on Biden's cognitive ability?..."Rogan criticized Biden's cognitive ability again and declared Biden would not be mentally fit to do such a debate". 

Sigh.  Except no proof has been given that Biden's cognitive ability is in any way impared.  That is a Trump party line advertisment, and to believe it you have to have swallowed his story hook, line, and sinker.  And to swallow that story should immediately concern everyone about Rogan's lack of impartiality or his lack of rational thinking skills.

Sorry dog.  Even if we throw out this entire argument over whether he's left or right, his STATED position is that he doesn't believe that Biden should be president.  That alone should be enough for anyone who wants to be objective to reject him as a potential moderator.  And you are one of the least objective people on this board.  So I guess that gives you a pass, eh?  And yes, I also reject suggestions about Trump's state of mind as well.  They currently have no basis for support.

18 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Joe Rogan is on the left. Dog tells a funny.

Actually, to the Vichy like @Doganyone to the left of Nixon is “on the left”

• Like 1

Rogan tells everyone constantly not to listen to or believe him because he is always high during his interviews, and often drunk or hallucinating on mushrooms. He naturally gravitates to combat sports guests, and now that he is super rich, he seems to have taken a liking to the rest of the super rich.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dog said:

After Sanders dropped out of the race, Rogan said he would "rather vote for Trump than Biden.

What does that tell you about his political orientation?

That if the Democrats would just nominate someone who’s just not a democrat, then they might vote for them. It’s the Dems fault!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Rogan tells everyone constantly not to listen to or believe him because he is always high during his interviews, and often drunk or hallucinating on mushrooms. He naturally gravitates to combat sports guests, and now that he is super rich, he seems to have taken a liking to the rest of the super rich.  

I don't know what he on but he's a damn good interviewer and he would hold both Trump and Biden's feet to the fire. Not that Biden's handlers would ever allow it.

• Downvote 3

11 minutes ago, Dog said:

I don't know what he on 

then you don't listen to him.  he always talks about it, and the never ending sound of lighters, pipes, and drinks is hard to miss.

Makes him a better interviewer and a worse source of facts.  Going on Rogan to do a political debate would be like putting five scientists on Dancing with the Stars to determine which is the best Covid vaccine.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

then you don't listen to him.  he always talks about it, and the never ending sound of lighters, pipes, and drinks is hard to miss.

Makes him a better interviewer and a worse source of facts.  Going on Rogan to do a political debate would be like putting five scientists on Dancing with the Stars to determine which is the best Covid vaccine.

I listen to him often. He's a great interviewer. If he got Trump and Biden together it would be very informative. Which is why it will never happen.

• Downvote 3

9 minutes ago, Dog said:

I listen to him often. He's a great interviewer. If he got Trump and Biden together it would be very informative. Which is why it will never happen.

:lol: Dog listens to him often, but can’t connect the dots

1 minute ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

:lol:

And if you think his a Trump fan listen to the Rogan Tiabbi discussion.

• Downvote 3

36 minutes ago, Dog said:

I listen to all of his podcasts.  I think he is highly entertaining and very ill-informed.  He thinks trump is a troll and that he knows exactly what he is doing, and the most humorous politician in history, and he says he will vote for Trump.  What else you got?  

29 minutes ago, Dog said:

He said he is voting for Trump, which I cannot understand at all. How can you go from a Bernie supporter to a Trump supporter? The man cannot know politics at all and make a logical swing like that. He's a simple fanboi.

33 minutes ago, Dog said:

I don’t listen to performers performing and believe that’s what they believe.

58 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Going on Rogan to do a political debate would be like putting five scientists on Dancing with the Stars to determine which is the best Covid vaccine. 

Don't give Trump ideas... that sounds like something he would do.

22 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

He's a simple fanboi.

No, he's just proudly clueless.

Just now, MR.CLEAN said:

No, he's just proudly clueless.

I think his issue with Biden is marijuana, otherwise he would be a supporter.

1 hour ago, MR.CLEAN said:

I listen to all of his podcasts.  I think he is highly entertaining and very ill-informed.  He thinks trump is a troll and that he knows exactly what he is doing, and the most humorous politician in history, and he says he will vote for Trump.  What else you got?  

I think he's highly entertaining because he's well informed and I suspect that's why you will listen to him for two hours at a pop.

• Downvote 3

1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

He said he is voting for Trump, which I cannot understand at all. How can you go from a Bernie supporter to a Trump supporter? The man cannot know politics at all and make a logical swing like that. He's a simple fanboi.

He can go from Bernie to Trump because he thinks Biden has lost it and is not up to the job not because he likes Trump

• Downvote 3

Dog, why would anyone want a moderator who has said who he will or won't vote for? That seems pretty stupid, even for you.

Just now, Dog said:

He can go from Bernie to Trump because he thinks Biden has lost it and is not up to the job not because he likes Trump

No one can go from supporting Bernie to Trump and make any logical sense at all. Joe Rogan is borderline retarded, he would get everyone high, and debate chimp spear fishing.

8 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

:lol:

at this point I’m thinking @Dog is Jordan Petersen level mental activity

flatline_0.jpg

A lot of people think Biden isn’t sharp. Much of that no doubt comes from his speaking handicap - he stutters. He’s not alone in a list of accomplished people throughout history. For example -

• Taro Alexander – Actor; teacher; founder of Our Time and Our Time Theatre Company
  • Dennis Barsema – Silicon Valley executive
  • P.F. Bentley – Award-winning photographer known for his photos of presidents
  • Joseph Biden – Former U.S. Senator and Vice President of the United States
  • Arthur M. Blank – Co-founder of Home Depot and owner of the NFL Atlanta Falcons
  • Jeffrey Blitz – Award-winning film director, producer, and screenwriter
  • Emily Blunt – Award-winning English-born actress
  • Annie Bradberry – NSA member since 1979; Chapter Leader of one of the first chapters
  • Ernie Canadeo – Founder and CEO of a successful advertising agency; past chairman of the National Stuttering Association
  • Alex Carter – NFL cornerback
  • Johnny Damon – All-star and two-time World Series champion outfielder for the New York Yankees
  • Sander Flaum – CEO of Flaum Partners, a consulting firm serving the pharmaceutical and biotech industries
  • Annie Glenn – Wife of astronaut and Senator John Glenn
  • Sophie Gustafson – Winner of the 2009 LPGA tour title
  • Ron Harper – Retired NBA basketball player
  • Russ Hicks – Award-winning public speaker in Toastmasters
  • Bo Jackson – Former NFL player
  • Neal Jeffrey – Associate pastor of a mega-church in Dallas; former professional football player
  • Marty Jezer – Writer and political activist
  • James Earl Jones – Award-winning actor
  • Scatman John Larkin – Jazz musician and poet
  • Nobby Lewandowski – Successful businessman and motivational speaker, and former professional baseball player
  • Bob Love – Legendary basketball star
  • Gerald A. Maguire, MD – Professor and Chair of Psychiatry and Neuroscience at UC Riverside School of Medicine, Distinguished Fellow of the APA
  • Walt Manning – Speech-language pathologist, professor at the University of Memphis, and author of textbooks on stuttering
  • Kenyon Martin – First overall draft pick in the 2000 NBA draft; NBA all star in 2003-2004; member of Team USA
  • John Melendez – Television personality and writer
  • Larry Molt – Speech-language pathologist and director of the neuroprocesses laboratory at Auburn University
  • Marilyn Monroe – Hollywood personality
  • Jack Paar – Radio and television comedian
  • Adrian Peterson – NFL running back
  • Byron Pitts – Reporter for CBS News
  • Bob Quesal – Speech-language pathologist, professor at Western Illinois University and prominent researcher on stuttering
  • Alan Rabinowitz – Zoologist and conservationist known for his work in protecting endangered species
  • Lee Reeves – Founded one of the first local stuttering support groups
  • Peter Reitzes – Speech-language pathologist; co-founder of the StutterTalk podcast
  • Matt Slauson – NFL guard and center
  • Darren Sproles – NFL running back
  • John Stossel – Emmy-award winner and former co-anchor for the ABC news show 20/20
  • Mel Tillis – Legendary country singer and songwriter
  • Herschel Walker – Former NFL player
  • Jack Welch – Retired CEO of General Electric and authority on business leadership

https://westutter.org/what-is-stuttering/notable-famous-successful-people-stutter/

rogan has devolved into a typical rwnj asshole/meathead. the cunt is now a tedious caricature...

4 hours ago, Dog said:

And Malarkey always claimed to be non-partisan and a moderate who exposed both sides equally.

Did you believe him, too?

I think Joe should do it.  Donny vs Joe for FOUR HOURS? Only one of them can stay focused that long, and it ain't Donny.

Shitstain doesn’t have to stay focused for the Dogs to love him. He just has to entertain.

The only way Trump could endure a 4 hour debate was if he had a pre sifted 8-ball on a tray in front of him, and a few changes of diapers.

1 hour ago, Mrleft8 said:

The only way Trump could endure a 4 hour debate was if he had a pre sifted 8-ball on a tray in front of him, and a few changes of diapers.

Which brings up the question...why didn't Biden agree to drug testing? "Sure, Donald, no problem. The medics are outside the White House right now. You ready?"

probably because they are both filled to the gills with adderall and trump knows biden can't call his bluff

if their campaign managers don't have them on the good orange shit, it would be malpractice. They're fucking 90 years old!

Two reality/game show hosts and an actual person with legislative and policy experience...what could go wrong?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dog said:

He can go from Bernie to Trump because he thinks Biden has lost it and is not up to the job not because he likes Trump has no rational principles whatever

FIFY

- DSK

Rogan has done some interesting interviews and podcasts. He is also in it for the money and it would be four hours wasted time except for Rogan.  Trump is drowning and will agree to anything that has even a chance of helping him - Exhibit A - his interview with Woodward.

Trump supporters are now as desperate as Trump.

The end.

It never ends.

13 hours ago, frenchie said:

I think Joe should do it.  Donny vs Joe for FOUR HOURS? Only one of them can stay focused that long, and it ain't Donny.

I doubt either of them could. It would be fun to watch.

• Downvote 3

I doubt either of them could. It would be fun to watch.

'fun' for you, life and death for the rest of the world. fkn' shameless dickhead.

AUSTIN, TX—Donald Trump is stirring controversy after a recent appearance on Joe Rogan’s podcast in which both of them got completely stoned. In the newly released video, Trump and Rogan are seen talking for over seven hours while smoking an entire bag of weed. During the seven-hour conversation, in which Trump’s demeanor and speaking style never changed even though he was blitzed out of his gourd, they talked about everything from immigration policy to the reality that cosmic particles from other galaxies are always invisibly pelting our scalps and no one really talks about it.

I got this stuff in Mexico like 30 minutes ago,” said Rogan. “You ever hear of Mexico? It’s a country. Cool place, I’ve been there. These blunts are actually rolled in ancient Aztec ceremonial tobacco leaves. I can get you some if you want. Ever hear of the Aztecs? Those dudes were CRAZY, man”

Rogan casually lit one up and showed it to the president. “You’re probably not allowed to smoke these, are you? I’m allowed to smoke them because I’m Joe Freaking Rogan. Too bad for you.” 

Gimme that!” Trump replied. “I’ll smoke that. I can smoke anything. I’ve smoked some of the best blunts in the world. Better blunts than this, probably, I don’t know, we'll see.” 

Trump grabbed the massive blunt and inhaled the whole thing in one breath. 

This is really great Joe, really, really great. I gotta ask you, do my hands look huge to you? Now watch when I wave them back and forth. Blurry, but basically the same size. I’ve never had a problem in that area. It’s crazy how something can be big and blurry because it’s moving so so fast, but your brain tells you it’s the same size. It’s like your brain really knows what’s going on. My brain knows what’s going on. Always. Say is that a bong?”

Trump grabbed the bong from Rogan’s hands and smoked it before drinking the bong water and chasing it with a can of Diet Coke. “Hey man, you may not wanna do that. Not sure if it’s a good idea.” Rogan said, starting to look concerned. 

I’m fine, it’s fine. Everything’s fine. Wow can I have another blunt? Good, really good blunt. Those Mexicans really are fine people. Fine people. I say let them all in. They need to grow this stuff here in America. Say Joe, did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny? No? Neither did I, I was just asking.”

Trump’s phone immediately began buzzing with notifications as Mike Pence texted him asking him what in the world he was doing. 

Joe motioned to the phone. “Hey man, you gonna answer those?” 

It’s OK Joe, that’s just my best friend Mike Pence. He’s a Christian so he probably doesn’t smoke marijuana like I do. I mean, I’m a Christian too, maybe even a better Christian than Pence, I don’t know, we'll see.”

In a press conference, Nancy Pelosi expressed outrage that Trump would consume something lame and trashy like cannabis, instead of a classy drug like cocaine as she and all the other politicians do. She has launched an investigation into whether Trump was told by Putin to smoke blunts on Joe Rogan.

• Downvote 3

I got this stuff in Mexico like 30 minutes ago,

can't read any further, too dumb for even the babylon bee reetarded.  Mexico for weed!!!!! :D

8 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

can't read any further, too dumb for even the babylon bee reetarded.  Mexico for weed!!!!! :D

One decent line:

Say Joe, did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny? No? Neither did I, I was just asking.”

Plenty of room on the Trump Train if you PA losers what to put your failed ideology aside and do what is best for America!

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Plenty of room on the Trump Train if you PA losers what to put your failed ideology aside and do what is best for America!

His policy is basically Logan’s Run for anyone over 60, except his cronies. Why don’t you volunteer to get the virus and die?

21 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

His policy is basically Logan’s Run for anyone over 60, except his cronies. Why don’t you volunteer to get the virus and die?

Typical liberal/ progressive hypocrisy... all nicey nice when they get their way or are pitching their dogmas... but bust every one of their PC rules when dealing with the unbending... say! ... Joe Biden really.... Bhwawawawawa...
if that is the best your party can offer as the leader of the most powerful country in the world... you are toast 

Biden cannot even be trusted reading a teleprompter 

2948DE39-BD02-4A27-8DE1-E094D183D61A.gif

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, BravoBravo said:

Biden cannot even be trusted

And he is totally lacking in herd mentality. 

1 minute ago, AJ Oliver said:

And he is totally lacking in herd mentality. 

The guy can’t even keep up with the herd... wandering lost and gonna get eaten alive in the debate 

Joe Rogan proves he is not capable of moderating a fair debate.

Joe Rogan pushes debunked conspiracy theory about wildfires and “left-wing people”

On the September 17 edition of his podcast, host Joe Rogan pushed the baseless conspiracy theory that “left-wing people” are “lighting forest fires” on the West Coast.

During the month of September, record wildfires made worse by climate change have raged across California, Oregon, and Washington. As the fires have spread and officials have tried to contain them, a conspiracy theory claiming that “antifa,” short for anti-fascist activists, have been behind the wildfires has spread across major social media platforms. 

In reality, as BuzzFeed News reports, there are people being arrested for arson, but none of them are anti-fascists. Instead, NBC News noted, incidents like “lightning, faulty or knocked-down power lines and accidents, like the El Dorado fire in California ignited by a pyrotechnic device during a ‘gender-reveal party,’ are some of the reported causes of this year’s wildfires.” One firefighter even debunked the conspiracy theory in a viral TikTok video, saying that many fires were started by campfires and lightning strikes.

Authorities including the FBI have been forced to rebut the false “antifa“ narrative as people have refused to evacuate due to baseless fears of antifa “looting,” and armed militia groups are getting active to confront this “fictitious problem.”

Despite this reporting by reputable outlets and pleading by local law enforcement, these claims are still being spread.

On the September 17 edition of The Joe Rogan Experience, Rogan repeatedly and falsely said that “they've arrested left-wing people for lighting these forest fires” in Portland, Oregon. He added that there was “a madness going on there” and claimed that “these people want your head and they want blood, and they don’t seem to be willing to settle for anything less.”

6 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Joe Rogan proves he is not capable of moderating a fair debate.

Joe Rogan pushes debunked conspiracy theory about wildfires and “left-wing people”

On the September 17 edition of his podcast, host Joe Rogan pushed the baseless conspiracy theory that “left-wing people” are “lighting forest fires” on the West Coast.

During the month of September, record wildfires made worse by climate change have raged across California, Oregon, and Washington. As the fires have spread and officials have tried to contain them, a conspiracy theory claiming that “antifa,” short for anti-fascist activists, have been behind the wildfires has spread across major social media platforms. 

In reality, as BuzzFeed News reports, there are people being arrested for arson, but none of them are anti-fascists. Instead, NBC News noted, incidents like “lightning, faulty or knocked-down power lines and accidents, like the El Dorado fire in California ignited by a pyrotechnic device during a ‘gender-reveal party,’ are some of the reported causes of this year’s wildfires.” One firefighter even debunked the conspiracy theory in a viral TikTok video, saying that many fires were started by campfires and lightning strikes.

Authorities including the FBI have been forced to rebut the false “antifa“ narrative as people have refused to evacuate due to baseless fears of antifa “looting,” and armed militia groups are getting active to confront this “fictitious problem.”

Despite this reporting by reputable outlets and pleading by local law enforcement, these claims are still being spread.

On the September 17 edition of The Joe Rogan Experience, Rogan repeatedly and falsely said that “they've arrested left-wing people for lighting these forest fires” in Portland, Oregon. He added that there was “a madness going on there” and claimed that “these people want your head and they want blood, and they don’t seem to be willing to settle for anything less.”

He's not capable of moderating any debate. The man's a loon.

Just now, Ishmael said:

He's not capable of moderating any debate. The man's a loon.

Well, I think he could moderate on QAnon.

9 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:
11 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

The man's a loon.

Who issente?                   

Indeed.

king+of+hearts.jpg

2 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Well, I think he could moderate on QAnon.

"moderate" and QAnon do not belong in the same room, let alone sentence.

However, @Moderate and QAnon certainly do.

7 minutes ago, Ishmael said:
18 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:
20 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

The man's a loon.

Who issente?                   

Indeed.

You our so funney............      digge you man               :)

3 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Already walked it back.

On Friday, Rogan admitted he “fucked up” in claiming “people got arrested lighting fires in Portland.” “That turns out to not be true,” he continued. “I was very irresponsible not looking into it before I repeated it. I read one story about a guy getting arrested for lighting fires turned out to be true, but the other shit I read about people getting arrested for lighting fires in Portland was not true. I repeated it without looking into it and it was a really fucking stupid mistake that won’t happen again. I’m sorry."

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/09/joe-rogan-apologizes-for-bogus-antifa-wildfire-conspiracy