Sign in to follow this  
Sean

Herd Mentality

from day #1 , ya boy shit stain was prepared to sacrifice as many lives as it took and he's never wavered from that course.

• Like 3

Woodward on Morning Joe re Trump's handling of the pandemic - ""Monumental, catastrophic leadership failure"

14 minutes ago, Sean said:

Woodward on Morning Joe re Trump's handling of the pandemic - ""Monumental, catastrophic leadership failure"

Yes, but that's not what Trump is here for.

How the fuck is he gonna make any money on a stupid virus? Grafting from emergency ventilators just isn't enough to get his attention. Getting states goernors to line up and publicly kiss his ass, now he likes that but what have you done for him lately?

Trump is not a "leader" he's the Looter-In-Chief. The Trumpublican Party is here to burn the bitch down, not to actually lead or govern. The only benefit they offer citizens is to not kill them. How much is that worth to ya?

- DSK

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

How the fuck is he gonna make any money on a stupid virus?

Bill Gtaes maye haive some tipps.............                :)

• Like 2

Image may contain: text that says 'You CAN'T MAKE ΜΕ WEAR A MASK! IT'S AGAINST MUH RIGHTS! HDAX! COVID IS PLOT BY DEM COMMIE LIBRULS WEARING MASK IS A SIGN OF WEAK- NESS! AIN'T AFRAID OF No COVID! FIGHT ME! I'LL NEVER TAKE THE VACCINE! BLEACH IS OKAY THO! GIMMe LIBURTY DRGwiie DR DEATH! OBLLACH HERD MENTALITY WHAW-ND Cageloclacom'

I thought this should go in here too...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Sean said:

YCMTSU -

Trump defends claim coronavirus will disappear, citing 'herd mentality'

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/516618-trump-defends-claim-coronavirus-will-disappear-citing-herd-mentality

Whopper of a gaff .. SMH.. grasping at flaws 

Bravo has that herd mentality thing down pat 

I think it's the Heard Mentality. Many people are saying it, belief me. They say it very loudly, this I can tell you. 

• Like 1

So let me get this right..

Herd Mentality is a republican thing and Mob Mentality is a democrat thing correct?

2 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

Herd Mentality is a republican thing and Mob Mentality is a democrat thing correct?

No.

26 minutes ago, P_Wop said:

Image may contain: text that says 'You CAN'T MAKE ΜΕ WEAR A MASK! IT'S AGAINST MUH RIGHTS! HDAX! COVID IS PLOT BY DEM COMMIE LIBRULS WEARING MASK IS A SIGN OF WEAK- NESS! AIN'T AFRAID OF No COVID! FIGHT ME! I'LL NEVER TAKE THE VACCINE! BLEACH IS OKAY THO! GIMMe LIBURTY DRGwiie DR DEATH! OBLLACH HERD MENTALITY WHAW-ND Cageloclacom'

I thought this should go in here too...

What’s missing is the Trump Campaign endorsement.

”I am Donald Trump and I approve of this message”

He just loves it when herd is confused, baffle em with bullshit, tried and tested for three and half years now.

24 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Why start now?

Funny you can teach in introvert to come out of their shell...  but you can't teach an asshole to shut the fuck up... 

Why is the Mitch?

1) On it's own, the herd-mentality gaffe is not really that big of a thing.

2) Herd-immunity - which is what he meant - cannot be confirmed until more is learned about the antibody effectiveness and stability. Even then, if we assume antibodies are effective and have longevity in the body, herd immunity won't be reached in the US until 60% of the population has had it. Statistically, this tells us that about 5.8 million people will have to die.

54 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

I heard there wuz a herd of Antifa coming to put the hurt on Patriots. 

28 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

Why is the Mitch?

Don't you mean How is the Mitch?  Or Where is the Mitch?

22 minutes ago, DustyDreamer said:

about 5.8 million people will have to die

You know very well that they were born to die.  Between the beginning and the end they will use a lot of resources.  What are all these dead people leaving behind?  Books unwritten, discoveries unrevealed and maybe a little love.  It seems that their (our) death is worthy to sacrifice for a football game.

“You'll develop, you'll develop herd — like a herd mentality. It's going to be, it’s going to be herd-developed, and that's going to happen. That will all happen. But with a vaccine, I think it will go away very quickly.”

Trump's mouth is on constant auto mode.  No stopping at the brain, just straight to the mouth. 

Next time an interviewer hears Trump use the word "quickly" the next question has to be, "Can you define 'quickly?'"

2 minutes ago, Jules said:

“You'll develop, you'll develop herd — like a herd mentality. It's going to be, it’s going to be herd-developed, and that's going to happen. That will all happen. But with a vaccine, I think it will go away very quickly.”

Trump's mouth is on constant auto mode.  No stopping at the brain, just straight to the mouth. 

Next time an interviewer hears Trump use the word "quickly" the next question has to be, "Can you define 'quickly?'"

Japan sent masks.

We could send ammo.  I think there are enough guns.

We can get this over quickly if we kill the weak.

MAGA

1 minute ago, hasher said:

Japan sent masks.

MAGA

How about a 2-fer? Execute everyone on SS? High risk Covid population removed, think of the numbers!

then they could close down SS. Think of the tax reduction for business owners!

1 minute ago, hasher said:

Japan sent masks.

MAGA

So we define "weak" as a brain thing - inability to understand the simplest facts, even when hit over the head with a 2x4.  Solid concrete is tough to get through.

Just now, Jules said:

So we define "weak" as a brain thing - inability to understand the simplest facts, even when hit over the head with a 2x4.  Solid concrete is tough to get through.

I'm of Dutch heritage, try to get through to a wooden head.

1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

Think of the tax reduction for business owners!

You're not thinking right.  Think of all the money Trump can funnel into his pockets.  Fuck a tax cut!

OH NOES

WH Staff Members Reportedly Test Positive For COVID Less Than 24 Hours After Trump visited Philadelphia

Source: CBS (Philadelphia)

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — White House staff members have reportedly tested positive for COVID-19 less than 24 hours after President Donald Trump visited Philadelphia. Globo News reporter Raquel Krahenbuhl says she was informed of the positive COVID-19 cases Wednesday, but Chief of Staff Mark Meadows says he is not releasing any further information. 

“I don’t comment on any health-related issues as it relates to the White House ever,” Meadows told press pool reporters. 

Josh Wingrove, White House reporter for Bloomberg News, reports that the White House is declining comment. When asked about the report, White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany said, “I’m not here to give people’s personal identities” and that “close contacts” with a person who has since tested positive would be notified, according to Bloomberg. 

President Trump was in Philadelphia Tuesday for a town hall at the National Constitution Center with undecided voters.

Read more: https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2020/09/16/white-house-staff-members-reportedly-test-positive-for-covid-19-less-than-24-hours-after-president-donald-trump-visited-philadelphia/ 

I’m betting Donnie sticks to Faux sponsored ego fests in his future.

Those village town halls are fer looosers.

And the Covid seems to be circling ever closer to the person who needs to understand just what it feels like the most.

Herd immunity the hard way -

WaPo -

CDC director says coronavirus vaccines won’t be widely available till the middle of next year