Sign in to follow this  
DustyDreamer

The MAGA Army: So it Begins

I can't tell if it's 40ft (the law in Va) but one would think it violates the spirit. Reportedly they briefly blocked access. Will they show up with guns next?

If they are blocking access, arrest them and let them think about it until seeing the first appearance judge on Monday. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, DustyDreamer said:

I can't tell if it's 40ft (the law in Va) but one would think it violates the spirit. Reportedly they briefly blocked access. Will they show up with guns next?

Fake News... no one is blocking access.... gessh don’t you guys ever get tired of being lied to and mislead by your “ news “sources 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Fake News... no one is blocking access.... gessh don’t you guys ever get tired of being lied to and mislead by your “ news “sources 

I get tired of people who don't know the difference between mislead and misled!

I think you're right, the video just shows a bunch of disgruntled Community College dropouts who wish they had taken the extra shift at the drive-thru window.  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

I get tired of people who don't know the difference between mislead and misled!
winner .. winner... chicken dinner... you are both!

I think you're right, the video just shows a bunch of disgruntled Community College dropouts who wish they had taken the extra shift at the drive-thru window.  

Actually if you watch the laid back body language ,laughter and banter those folks are in for a rude awoking when peaceful protesters and BLM shows up to exercise their Constitutional “rights “ 

Eye witnesses said they blocked access but cleared out when extra security was called. I don't know, I wasn't there. But what I do know is that this is starting early and I believe there is a real possibility that it escalates from here. 

Also, Bozo2, I don't care what you spew:

image.png.0eec62ba3bd73f18737cc10eae2b1c11.png

28 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

If they are blocking access, arrest them and let them think about it until seeing the first appearance judge on Monday. 

teargas and rubber bullets, bring ‘em law and order Trump style.

That Pro Trump crowd seemed nonthreatening and simply cheerfully supporting their candidate. Perhaps the size of their flags is overcompensating for perceived inadequacy, but this is an affliction which seems to particularly affect folks of their questionable ethics; supporting such a terrible husband and leader breeds a certain "I'm ruined if he doesn't prevail" mentality.

I don't see a problem of action, just a failure of judgement.

Ok, I'm all for political enthusiasm. Let's have Biden supporters get out there too. We can all be very polite and friendly. We'll see how that goes over with the Trumpkins. 

I just witnessed the youngest of three neighborhood kids punching a political sign. I pulled over, and told him the sign wasn't his. He immediately became penitent, and then ran away. His older sister listened, and said she had told him to stop, and listened to me... I said sometimes it's hard to respect someone else's opinions, but its what we do in America. She agreed somberly, and I waved good bye.

There's hope, but we all have to work at it.

• Like 2

Intimidation is as much "blocking" as physically barricading the access.

That's the tactic that most abortion clinic protesters use to keep women from accessing the information, or procedure they are attempting to secure.

• Like 1

Saw another flotilla head out and come back for what is probably another cult meeting on the water.  And I thought sheep couldn't operate a boat.

16 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

I just witnessed the youngest of three neighborhood kids punching a political sign. I pulled over, and told him the sign wasn't his. He immediately became penitent, and then ran away. His older sister listened, and said she had told him to stop, and listened to me... I said sometimes it's hard to respect someone else's opinions, but its what we do in America. She agreed somberly, and I waved good bye.

There's hope, but we all have to work at it.

This little child's name wasn't Donald was it?

17 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Intimidation is as much "blocking" as physically barricading the access.

That's the tactic that most abortion clinic protesters use to keep women from accessing the information, or procedure they are attempting to secure.

Exactly. What matters here is were there or might there be voters who dared not approach and/or left without voting because of the Trump crowd? 

It'll get "interesting" when the Not Fuckin' Around folks get involved. 

• Like 1

Only the lowest scum demonstrate outside a polling station.

Totally undemocratic and un-American. It's what fascists do.

Why am I not surprised that it's starting with Trumptards?

1 hour ago, Gouvernail said:

Mr 666 Is a traitor scum who hates democracy. 

snail....gotta pace your triggering...gonna get much worse for you...Rx Thorazine prn....

29 minutes ago, DustyDreamer said:

Exactly. What matters here is were there or might there be voters who dared not approach and/or left without voting because of the Trump crowd? 

It'll get "interesting" when the Not Fuckin' Around folks get involved. 

That's the idea.  Next step is to confront brown skinned voters and demand to see proof of citizenship.

7 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Only the lowest scum demonstrate outside a polling station.

Totally undemocratic and un-American. It's what fascists do.

Why am I not surprised that it's starting with Trumptards?

https://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/11/05/was-2008-black-panther-incident-voter-intimidation.cnn

1 minute ago, Teener said:

That's the idea.  Next step is to confront brown skinned voters and demand to see proof of citizenship.

It will happen on or before Nov 3. You betcha!

3 minutes ago, DustyDreamer said:

It will happen on or before Nov 3. You betcha!

You should agree non citizens should not be voting...but is many subversive Dem stronghold rebel states...a drivers license is all you need to show in order to get registered to vote...and you don't need proof of citizenship to get a DL....need I explain more...rampant Dem voter suppression in that manner...

1 hour ago, Jules said:

Saw another flotilla head out and come back for what is probably another cult meeting on the water.  And I thought sheep couldn't operate a boat.

I drove over the bridge about 11.  Looked like Boca Grande Pass during the height of Tarpon season and a bunch of them walking the bridge.   While driving, I can't give them a thumb down out the passenger window.

Who do ya think you are going to influence out in the middle of the bay?

I need to start knocking on doors.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

You should agree non citizens should not be voting...but is many subversive Dem stronghold rebel states...a drivers license is all you need to show in order to get registered to vote...and you don't need proof of citizenship to get a DL....need I explain more...rampant Dem voter suppression in that manner...

Sure thing racist. 

1 hour ago, BravoBravo said:

rampant Dem voter suppression in that manner...

News to me. Got anything to back up that comment?

3 minutes ago, Sean said:

In the context of the the post I responded to... so yes when states have voter registration laws so loose that all you need to register is a drivers license and no proof of citizenship to get a DL well yes every illegal vote is suppressing a legal vote... and as I said in subversive rebel Dem states that loop hole is massive and exploited every election at every level, national,state, county and city... if you are honest you should too

7 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

In the context of the the post I responded to... so yes when states have voter registration laws so loose that all you need to register is a drivers license and no proof of citizenship to get a DL well yes every illegal vote is suppressing a legal vote... and as I said in subversive rebel Dem states that loop hole is massive and exploited every election at every level, national,state, county and city... if you are honest you should too

News to me. Got anything to back up that comment?

2 hours ago, Jules said:

The hooves make it hard to operate the controls, it may be why they keep sinking each other.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

The hooves make it hard to operate the controls, it may be why they keep sinking each other.

Hooves are just like jam cleats, if you know how to use them properly.

50 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:
1 hour ago, B.J. Porter said:

I can see that you've sailed with my former crew, Mr Butt-Cleat

- DSK

1 hour ago, Sean said:

:lol: You have a future in stand-up

39 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

I sailed with his brother, Mr Butt-Head.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ishmael said:
53 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

I sailed with his brother, Mr Butt-Head.

It's a large family

- DSK

4 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

It's a large family

- DSK

And spreading.

Don't engage the moron. Exposure to logic, reason, and facts enrages him and may further make him a danger to himself or others. 

Moving on... some more details form the NY Times

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/19/us/politics/trump-supporters-early-voting-virginia.html

Trump Supporters Disrupt Early Voting in Virginia
A group waving Trump flags and chanting “four more years” created a commotion at a polling location in Fairfax, Va. A county official said some voters and staff members felt intimidated.

<insert Cleatus joke here>

Back in late August.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/513048-trump-says-he-will-send-law-enforcement-us-attorneys-to-polls-in?__twitter_impression=true

President Trump said Thursday that he plans to send law enforcement and U.S. attorneys to the polls in November to prevent voter fraud. 

When asked by Fox News host Sean Hannity late Thursday night if the president was going to "have an ability" to monitor and avoid fraud during the upcoming November elections, Trump said, “We’re going to have everything.”

“We’re going to have sheriffs, and we’re going to have law enforcement. And we’re going to have hopefully U.S. attorneys, and we’re going to have everybody and attorney generals,” the president continued. 

But

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-police-troops-voting-polling-place-1048160/

In his seemingly endless efforts to thwart a robust democratic participation in November’s election, on Thursday night President Trump told Sean Hannity that he planned to send law enforcement to polling places on election day. He told the Fox News host, “We’re going to have sheriffs, and we’re going to have law enforcement. And we’re going to have hopefully U.S. attorneys, and we’re going to have everybody and attorney generals.”

Rest assured, he can’t do this.

As usual, Donald Trump was not entirely clear what he was talking about here. But, based on what he said, it appears he might be talking about sending federal troops or law enforcement of some sort to election sites on November 3rd and/or doing the same with state law enforcement. Either way, he runs up against significant legal barriers.

For federal law enforcement, there’s a very clear federal law that bars the President (or any other person in the United States government) from sending “any troops or armed men” to any polling place in the country. Thus, this law prohibits, for instance, the troops that were sent to Portland (or any other military troops) from being deployed on election day at the polls. It also prohibits the President from sending non-military law enforcement, such as United States marshals, FBI agents, or U.S. attorneys to election sites if they are armed, which marshals and FBI agents usually are.

I wish he would sign an EO to shoot himself in the dick. Twice.

1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

I wish he would sign an EO to shoot himself in the dick. Twice.

C’mon. The  very best marksman with a magnifying scope would have trouble hitting it as and if the shooter was lucky enough to hit it, there would be nothing left to serve as a target for that second shot. 

5 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

Pick a square...any square 

Dlib.jpg

He was a very selfish Giant. The poor children had now nowhere to play. They tried to play on the road, but the road was very dusty and full of hard stones, and they did not like it. They used to wander round the high wall when their lessons were over, and talk about the beautiful garden inside. “How happy we were there,” they said to each other. Then the Spring came, and all over the country there were little blossoms and little birds. Only in the garden of the Selfish Giant it was still winter. The birds did not care to sing in it as there were no children, and the trees forgot to blossom. Once a beautiful flower put its head out from the grass, but when it saw the notice-board it was so sorry for the children that it slipped back into the ground again, and went off to sleep. The only people who were pleased were the Snow and the Frost. “Spring has forgotten this garden,” they cried, “so we will live here all the year round.” The Snow covered up the grass with her great white cloak, and the Frost painted all the trees silver. Then they invited the North Wind to stay with them, and he came. He was wrapped in furs, and he roared all day about the garden, and blew the chimney-pots down. “This is a delightful spot,” he said, “we must ask the Hail on a visit.” So the Hail came. Every day for three hours he rattled on the roof of the castle till he broke most of the slates, and then he ran round and round the garden as fast as he could go. He was dressed in grey, and his breath was like ice. “I cannot understand why the Spring is so late in coming,” said the Selfish Giant, as he sat at the window and looked out at his cold white garden; “I hope there will be a change in the weather.” But the Spring never came, nor the Summer. The Autumn gave golden fruit to every garden, but to the Giant’s garden she gave none. “He is too selfish,” she said. So it was always Winter there, and the North Wind, and the Hail, and the Frost, and the Snow danced about through the trees.

12 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:
12 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

It's all buttons and levers on the stinkpots. Very awkward.

2 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

He was a very selfish Giant. The poor children had now nowhere to play. They tried to play on the road, but the road was very dusty and full of hard stones, and they did not like it. They used to wander round the high wall when their lessons were over, and talk about the beautiful garden inside. “How happy we were there,” they said to each other. Then the Spring came, and all over the country there were little blossoms and little birds. Only in the garden of the Selfish Giant it was still winter. The birds did not care to sing in it as there were no children, and the trees forgot to blossom. Once a beautiful flower put its head out from the grass, but when it saw the notice-board it was so sorry for the children that it slipped back into the ground again, and went off to sleep. The only people who were pleased were the Snow and the Frost. “Spring has forgotten this garden,” they cried, “so we will live here all the year round.” The Snow covered up the grass with her great white cloak, and the Frost painted all the trees silver. Then they invited the North Wind to stay with them, and he came. He was wrapped in furs, and he roared all day about the garden, and blew the chimney-pots down. “This is a delightful spot,” he said, “we must ask the Hail on a visit.” So the Hail came. Every day for three hours he rattled on the roof of the castle till he broke most of the slates, and then he ran round and round the garden as fast as he could go. He was dressed in grey, and his breath was like ice. “I cannot understand why the Spring is so late in coming,” said the Selfish Giant, as he sat at the window and looked out at his cold white garden; “I hope there will be a change in the weather.” But the Spring never came, nor the Summer. The Autumn gave golden fruit to every garden, but to the Giant’s garden she gave none. “He is too selfish,” she said. So it was always Winter there, and the North Wind, and the Hail, and the Frost, and the Snow danced about through the trees.

There is a difference that seems to escape you, I’ll try and help you with this example. There was a sailor that lived his life by example which was a priceless gift to all those that crossed his path, to some willing fortunates of those he shared his path in life and the preparations and sacrifices he made that allowed him and his family to reach the humble yet successful  status they enjoyed along the way and in their loving and humble abode. The return on that investment in others was priceless and pays unending returns in both friendship and enjoyment of watching them grow and succeed in life. 

54 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

There is a difference that seems to escape you, I’ll try and help you with this example. There was a sailor that lived his life by example which was a priceless gift to all those that crossed his path, to some willing fortunates of those he shared his path in life and the preparations and sacrifices he made that allowed him and his family to reach the humble yet successful  status they enjoyed along the way and in their loving and humble abode. The return on that investment in others was priceless and pays unending returns in both friendship and enjoyment of watching them grow and succeed in life. 

Then there was a country where the people spent more money on prisons than on schools, and made fun of people who planted more trees than they cut down. In this country, everybody wanted to be rich and they told each other that it was possible for them to all be rich, if only they worked hard and believed! So they worked hard at believing, and they continued burning fossil fuel because it was cheaper than any alternative, and they worked hardest of all at taking money from each other. In the end, the country was a wasteland. There were no birds because there were no trees. Everybody was poor except one very rich man who sat on top of a mountain of money but still had to live in a wasteland.

And because they told each other lies all the time, they told each other how rich and happy they were, ever after.

- DSK

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Then there was a country where the people spent more money on prisons than on schools, and made fun of people who planted more trees than they cut down. In this country, everybody wanted to be rich and they told each other that it was possible for them to all be rich, if only they worked hard and believed! So they worked hard at believing, and they continued burning fossil fuel because it was cheaper than any alternative, and they worked hardest of all at taking money from each other. In the end, the country was a wasteland. There were no birds because there were no trees. Everybody was poor except one very rich man who sat on top of a mountain of money but still had to live in a wasteland.

And because they told each other lies all the time, they told each other how rich and happy they were, ever after.

- DSK

Since the conception of this country, certain individuals have been continually denied the “unalienable rights” the founding fathers of this country deemed worthy enough to revolt against Britain to insure that they have.

29 minutes ago, hasher said:

Since the conception of this country, certain individuals have been continually denied the “unalienable rights” the founding fathers of this country deemed worthy enough to revolt against Britain to insure that they have.

Yep.. and the wonderful system corrected those faults 50 years ago... so what is now at the top of the list ? 
Sad so many loinfomo’s are not aware of the fix and are being manipulated as if there is still something worthy of SCOTUS  correction.... please list below this quote 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, BravoBravo said:

as if there is still something worthy of SCOTUS  correction

Societies will always change, retard, and luckily we sane people have been keeping that change in the right direction for the most part against the resistance of nazi scum like you.

43 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

Not every one is capable of succeeding in the system, there is no guarantee other than the freedom to attempt to improve your lot in life with calculated sacrifices and risk for reward. No of that is possible with a BIG GOVERNMENT top down “ to each according to their needs “ 

1 minute ago, mathystuff said:

Societies will always change, retard, and luckily we sane people have been keeping that change in the right direction for the most part against the resistance of nazi scum like you.

Lol.. love the tactic of seizing the high ground as if you have it and then mischaracterizing the position of the other followed by name calling...   

Just now, BravoBravo said:

Lol.. love the tactic of seizing the high ground as if you have it and then mischaracterizing the position of the other followed by name calling...   

We know you do, because you do it all the time. No need to tell us. Actually there is no need to tell us anything. Go to your nazi safespace, pretty please.

1 minute ago, mathystuff said:

We know you do, because you do it all the time. No need to tell us. Actually there is no need to tell us anything. Go to your nazi safespace, pretty please.

You have the emotions of a child... a feral child 

2 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

You have the emotions of a child... a feral child 

Thanks. You have the emotions of an SS guard in a KZ.

21 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:
54 minutes ago, hasher said:

Yep.. and the wonderful system corrected those faults 50 years ago  ...

Which is why, when the SCOTUS recently removed certain portions of the Voting Rights Act, the sun had not set that very same day before some states had moved to restrict the voting rights of those citizens. "Faults corrected"???

- DSK

4 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

I’ll pick the square with the Republican!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Which is why, when the SCOTUS recently removed certain portions of the Voting Rights Act, the sun had not set that very same day before some states had moved to restrict the voting rights of those citizens. "Faults corrected"???

- DSK

Unalienable rights do not include food, health care or employment opportunities.  Why would voting be more important?

19 hours ago, DustyDreamer said:

Yes

14 minutes ago, hasher said:

Unalienable rights do not include food, health care or employment opportunities.  Why would voting be more important?

Yep.. KISS the US CONSTITUTION is framed on individual rights and opportunity to succeed not individuals entitlements flowing from the government. There are and always have been safety nets in place both governmental and private charity’s..utopia is unattainable and not part of the flawed human condition. For every fix the socialist/ progressive promise the rights of 100’s more are shackled ... no thanks after 55 years of the Great Society... nothing has improved other than littering and that was by public awareness.... well except for the loinfomo’s who continue to trash everything around them both physically and morally 

2 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Yep.. KISS the US CONSTITUTION is framed on individual rights and opportunity to succeed not individuals entitlements flowing from the government. There are and always have been safety nets in place both governmental and private charity’s..utopia is unattainable and not part of the flawed human condition. For every fix the socialist/ progressive promise the rights of 100’s more are shackled ... no thanks after 55 years of the Great Society... nothing has improved other than littering and that was by public awareness.... well except for the loinfomo’s who continue to trash everything around them both physically and morally 

That consoles those lacking opportunity.  It's good to be in the penthouse.

18 minutes ago, hasher said:

That consoles those lacking opportunity.  It's good to be in the penthouse.

No one is lacking opportunity, the example I often use is a Mexican American,Ivan, I met him 10 years ago when he did some land clearing for me and later came to my work place. He is just shy of 40 now , married with 3 kids  Learned marine carpentry , barely spoke English, after his full time job where he has had steady promotion and pay raises because he earned them , he still has his landscape business, he BUSTS his ass,  Ivan owns two very modest houses outright and rents the 3rd. I looked up the addresses under his name on the property tax rolls and saw what he paid then went to Zillow and plugged in the addresses. If he cashed out of his real estate and went back to Mexico or paid cash for a new house he’d have 450 k in his pocket to do whatever he wished. I have others examples similar from my last workplace that had at one point 21 different nations flags flying at the Christmas party representing the home countries of the workers.... so much for my white ivory tower world.... LOL love  this joint!

49 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Isn't this more like 55 years of neo-liberal (monetarist) economic policy?  I think you are blaming the wrong thing.

Just now, Laker said:

Isn't this more like 55 years of neo-liberal (monetarist) economic policy?  I think you are blaming the wrong thing.

Well the monetary policies were to support the Great Society along with their war in VN all the while plundering the SS Trust Fund that would have been a wonderful program today if left untouched chasing the greater good

2 hours ago, Amati said:

Yes

I wouldn't be too surprised if they did. I live relatively close to there and although a different polling location. In 2016 there was at least one person "standing guard" against some perceived shenanigans with an AR15. He wasn't actively bothering anyone and while I was there he didn't interact with anyone, but I'm sure just by being there he made a number of people uncomfortable. 

2 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

This ^^^ is whats wrong with humans. We cannot even remember events of our lifetime let alone what it was like for our parents or grandparents. 

19 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

This ^^^ is whats wrong with humans. We cannot even remember events of our lifetime let alone what it was like for our parents or grandparents. 

What’s really weird is BB has changed his tactics, not that he’d know.  Either that or someone new is at the BB desk. 

5 hours ago, billy backstay said:

What were they shouting NO MORE of???

I believe they were shouting "12 more ears!" so, I'm guessing they want Biden to appoint 6 more justices to the SCOTUS.

22 hours ago, Raz'r said:

Sure thing racist. 

How is it racist to expect a non-legal resident to not be able to vote?

5 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

what's a Loinfomo???

5 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

what's a Loinfomo???

Ahh.. my AI type thinker filler has left off fo

loinfomofo .. thanks I won’t let it happen anymore 

8 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Ahh.. my AI type thinker filler has left off fo

loinfomofo .. thanks I won’t let it happen anymore 

So again, what's it mean?

7 hours ago, hasher said:

Inalienable 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

Not every one is capable of succeeding in the system, there is no guarantee other than the freedom to attempt to improve your lot in life with calculated sacrifices and risk for reward. No of that is possible with a BIG GOVERNMENT top down “ to each according to their needs “ 

One morning the Giant was lying awake in bed when he heard some lovely music. It sounded so sweet to his ears that he thought it must be the King’s musicians passing by. It was really only a little linnet singing outside his window, but it was so long since he had heard a bird sing in his garden that it seemed to him to be the most beautiful music in the world. Then the Hail stopped dancing over his head, and the North Wind ceased roaring, and a delicious perfume came to him through the open casement. “I believe the Spring has come at last,” said the Giant; and he jumped out of bed and looked out. What did he see? He saw a most wonderful sight. Through a little hole in the wall the children had crept in, and they were sitting in the branches of the trees. In every tree that he could see there was a little child. And the trees were so glad to have the children back again that they had covered themselves with blossoms, and were waving their arms gently above the children’s heads. The birds were flying about and twittering with delight, and the flowers were looking up through the green grass and laughing. It was a lovely scene, only in one corner it was still winter. It was the farthest corner of the garden, and in it was standing a little boy. He was so small that he could not reach up to the branches of the tree, and he was wandering all round it, crying bitterly.

3 hours ago, Burning Man said:

How is it racist to expect a non-legal resident to not be able to vote?

He didn't say non-legal resident. He assumed a non-white would need more ID than a white.

Speaking of an army.  You won’t hear much about this in the NYT’s or on CNN

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/516374-over-200-retired-military-leaders-endorse-trump-as-proven-leader

A group of more than 200 retired military officials endorsed President Trump's reelection bid in an open letter Monday that accused the Democratic Party of being a home for left-wing radicals.

Fox News reported that 235 former U.S. military officers including retired Air Force generals and Navy admirals wrote that the U.S.'s "historic way of life is at stake" due to the "Democratic Party... welcoming...socialists and Marxists" into its ranks.

"As senior leaders of America's military, we took an oath to defend the United States from all enemies, foreign and domestic," their letter read. "At present, our country is now confronted with enemies here and abroad, as well as a once-in-a-century pandemic. As retired military officers, we believe that Donald J. Trump has been tested as few other presidents have and is the proven leader to confront these dangers."

4 minutes ago, The Joker said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/516374-over-200-retired-military-leaders-endorse-trump-as-proven-leader

A group of more than 200 retired military officials endorsed President Trump's reelection bid in an open letter Monday that accused the Democratic Party of being a home for left-wing radicals.

Fox News reported that 235 former U.S. military officers including retired Air Force generals and Navy admirals wrote that the U.S.'s "historic way of life is at stake" due to the "Democratic Party... welcoming...socialists and Marxists" into its ranks.

"As senior leaders of America's military, we took an oath to defend the United States from all enemies, foreign and domestic," their letter read. "At present, our country is now confronted with enemies here and abroad, as well as a once-in-a-century pandemic. As retired military officers, we believe that Donald J. Trump has been tested as few other presidents have and is the proven leader to confront these dangers."

why not?

1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

why not?

Bias it’s obvious to anyone paying attention. 

2 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Bias it’s obvious to anyone paying attention. 

well, why don't we see in the morning

10 minutes ago, The Joker said:

You make me laugh and obviously never worked in DC.  You can't swing a dead cat without hitting a retired military official in DC.  You are a joke.

2 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

You make me laugh and obviously never worked in DC.  You can't swing a dead cat without hitting a retired military official in DC.  You are a joke.

Point being if those exact same people had endorsed Joe Biden it would be the lead story and front page headlines in the MSM.  

2 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Point being if those exact same people had endorsed Joe Biden it would be the lead story and front page headlines in the MSM.  

Seems to be a pretty dull point buddy.  Let the best man win!

7 minutes ago, The Joker said:

I think a bunch of them do, have you been paying attention to the Lincoln Project?

Amazing ain't it? Military officials might still represent more than just the Vichy.

8 hours ago, Sean said:

Inalienable 

Yes the rich man has the same right as the poor man to sleep under bridges.  Quote from a French jurist.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Laker said:

Yes the rich man has the same right as the poor man to sleep under bridges.  Quote from a French jurist.

Fuck you peasants. Quote from Mitch McConnell.

On 9/20/2020 at 4:17 AM, BravoBravo said:

. gessh don’t you guys ever get tired of being lied to and mislead by your “ news “sources 

the-50-most-ridiculous-trump-quotes-37-1556690732-fILb-column-width-inline.jpg

"I think Viagra is wonderful if you need it, if you have medical issues, if you've had surgery. I've just never needed it. Frankly, I wouldn't mind if there were an anti-Viagra, something with the opposite effect. I'm not bragging. I'm just lucky. I don't need it."

1 hour ago, The Joker said:

Hehehe....and you think strapping on a uniform somehow magically improves your IQ? 

I think you'll find a fair few dopey cunts wear a uniform....you dopey cunt.