Sign in to follow this  
Lark

Rude Canadian

I haven’t seen a thread.   Our northern neighbor may have some justification, but I never expected a Ricin protest letter without even a polite apology for inconveniencing the postal courier,    Please comment on this Canadian failure of civility,   

Not much is known at this point.  Seems decidedly un-Canadian of her to do something like this.  

Well yes, that is just a bit on the rude side 

A French immigrant.  Just recently Canadian.  Probably trained in French restaurants. Did not have enough time to adapt.

• Like 1

French Canadians are known for their rudeness.  They don’t even identify as Canadians..

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

French Canadians are known for their rudeness.  They don’t even identify as Canadians..

But in this case, she was a French national for most of her life.  Interesting what a .75 fertility rate for native born Quebecois will do for identity.  Immigrants do identify as Canadian.  This is a major political factor in Quebec nationalism.  Note the areas that are the basis of Bloc support.

damn, she went big, I commend her on her lucidity and all or nothing conviction. that orange monstrosity IS better off dead.

death to the reich-wing.

Yeah, it's only the Anglo-Canadians who are polite (but be careful, they'll steal the shirt off your back while they have you distracted). 

Us French Canadians are much more direct, in-your-face, can be rude as fuck (but will give you the shirt off our back if you need it).  

/s Except that French Canadian shirt was bought for by transfer payments from the west. /s

• Like 1

These boys certainly aren’t rude. National heroes in my book. 

• Like 1

I am surprised Trump hasn't launched an investigation into Bidens connections to the Rude Frenchie from Canada.

Honestly he's slipping. He has never been one to let a good conspiracy theory go to waste.

55 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

I am surprised Trump hasn't launched an investigation into Bidens connections to the Rude Frenchie from Canada.

Honestly he's slipping. He has never been one to let a good conspiracy theory go to waste.

No pizza no conspiracy ;)

A Canadian woman criminally charged with mailing President Donald Trump the deadly poison ricin called him “The Ugly Tyrant Clown” in a letter containing the poison, according to a criminal complaint unsealed Tuesday.

The woman, Pascale Cecile Veronique Ferrier, was ordered held without bail after appearing Tuesday in federal court in Buffalo, New York, for the first time in the case on a charge of threatening the president of the United States.

Ferrier, 54, was apprehended Sunday at the U.S. border in Buffalo, where she told American authorities that she was wanted by the FBI for sending “the ricin letters” to Trump and other people, the complaint said.

Ferrier, who lives in the city of Laval, just north of Montreal, also was allegedly carrying a loaded firearm and a knife when she was arrested.

In the letter Ferrier mailed to the White House from Canada, a note addressed to Trump said, “I found a new name for you: ‘The Ugly Tyrant Clown.’ I hope you like it,” the complaint says.

“You ruin USA and lead them to disaster. I have US cousins, then [sic] I don’t want the next 4 years with you as president,” the note said.

“Give up and remove your application for this election. So I made a ‘Special Gift’ for you to make a decision. This gift is in this letter. If it doesn’t work, I’ll find better recipe for another poison, or I might use my gun when I’ll be able to come. Enjoy. FREE REBEL SPIRIT”.”

Trump never saw the letter, which was received at the White House’s mail sorting center last Friday.

According to the FBI, Ferrier on Sept. 9 posted messages on Twitter and Facebook that said ”#killTrump” and used wording such as “Ugly Clown Tyrant.”

Ferrier also allegedly sent six other letters containing a powdery substance to people who work in Texas jails and detention centers where she had been incarcerated

after being arrested in March 2019 on a weapons possession charge in Mission, Texas, according to the complaint.

Sounds like the kind of girl I'd like to marry.

Those letters, mailed from Canada and received last week at the facilities in Texas, were found to contain fingerprints that matched those of Ferrier.

Those letters, like the letter to Trump, contained the phrase “if it doesn’t work I will find a better recipe,” and the signature block that said ’FREE REBEL SPIRIT,” the complaint says.

During her appearance in court on Tuesday, Ferrier asked a judge to appoint a lawyer for her, after saying she did not plan to hire a private attorney.

The court-appointed lawyer said that Ferrier wanted both an identity hearing, which will require prosecutors to prove she is the person identified in the criminal complaint, and a probable cause hearing, which will require them to show that there is sufficient evidence to justify the charges.

Those hearings will be held Monday.

Ugly Clown Tyrant would be a great name for a band.

13 hours ago, Irish River said:

/s Except that French Canadian shirt was bought for by transfer payments from the west. /s

LOL:lol:

On 9/22/2020 at 9:25 PM, Fakenews said:

Two of the most gorgeous women i "dated" were from Quebec. Not rude to me at all. 

9 hours ago, Clove Hitch said:

Two of the most gorgeous women i "dated" were from Quebec. Not rude to me at all. 

Yes exactly. hermosas mujeres.

Actually, if Americans - particularly Trumpistas and other Republicans - could hear what we have to say about them they would realize there are a LOT of rude Canadians.

2 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Actually, if Americans - particularly Trumpistas and other Republicans - could hear what we have to say about them they would realize there are a LOT of rude Canadians.

FUCK TRUMP!

Rude enough?

No.

FUCK TRUMP AND EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTS HIM!

On 9/23/2020 at 11:21 AM, Irish River said:

15 hours ago, Keith said:

LOL:lol:

You see what I mean?  Typical Anglos  -  pas très chaleureux  -  I speak about sentiments, but everything is always about de money, for dem. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, frenchie said:

You see what I mean?  Typical Anglos  -  pas très chaleureux  -  I speak about sentiments, but everything is always about de money, for dem. 

Bought by transfer funds, but the shirt would be made in Quebec.  

4 hours ago, Laker said:

Bought by transfer funds, but the shirt would be made in Quebec.  

Behind high tariff barriers on textiles in place specifically to protect Quebec..

8 hours ago, frenchie said:

Not very warm?  I am all cuddly in my plaid flannel.  I cut down trees, skip and jump......

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Irish River said:

Not very warm?  I am all cuddly in my plaid flannel.  I cut down trees, skip and jump......

Poofter.

lumber_trans++H-B8iTnvHdMJgwP0InBQYRkCIv