Sign in to follow this  
Nice!

Tucker Carlson - "no reasonable viewer takes him seriously"

Recommended Posts

Unfortunately, about 40% of our population isn't reasonable.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bhyde said:

Unfortunately, about 40% of our population isn't reasonable.

That's a nice euphemism for "fucking stupid".

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ishmael said:

That's a nice euphemism for "fucking stupid".

That would be the 80% of the 50% who are below average...

FKT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He could well be serious. And determined. When the alternative is prison.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sean said:

He could well be serious. And determined. When the alternative is prison.......

Why prison?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jzk said:

Why prison?

We don't know much yet, simply because Trump is currently the sitting POTUS. That's the point.

For example -

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mueller-found-evidence-of-other-crimes-made-12-criminal-referrals-we-dont-know-about-yet

Mueller Found Evidence of Other Crimes, Made 12 Criminal Referrals We Don’t Know About Yet

[IT AIN’T OVER YET]

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had hopes one day some reasoned authority would require FOX to make it clear they aren't reporting news but rather twisting the news to fit their political ideology.  This final paragraph in the article took the wind out of my sails.

"Karen McDougal's lawsuit attempted to silence spirited opinion commentary on matters of public concern," Fox News Media said in a statement after Thursday's ruling. "The court today held that the First Amendment plainly prohibits such efforts to stifle free speech. The decision is a victory not just for FOX News Media, but for all defenders of the First Amendment."

So I guess deceiving people into believing FOX News is factual is protected under the First Amendment.   

I have to ask, What reasonable person believes all Americans are reasonable?   There are laws designed to protect little old ladies from getting scammed.  Why does that not apply to something like this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Tucker is a top flight bullshitter. One of the best. 

Yes, but he's still second to Hannity.

Trump cheerleader Sean Hannity’s show was the most-watched cable news program for the third consecutive year, averaging 3.3 million nightly viewers. Tucker Carlson’s show finished a close second with 3.1 million viewers. Laura Ingraham’s show averaged 2.57 million viewers, while “The Five” averaged 2.55 million viewers each night.

MSNBC averaged 1.8 million nightly viewers. Rachel Maddow’s show finished only behind Hannity and Carlson with 2.78 million nightly viewers. But “Morning Joe,” which touted a record 1.1 million viewers a day, still finished behind Trump’s favorite morning show, “Fox & Friends.”

CNN, meanwhile, averaged just 1 million nightly viewers, led by an average 1.13 million viewers for Chris Cuomo’s primetime show.

LINK

Also in that article - FOX is a favorite of old white men.  I guess when some people get old they like being bullshitted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Dog said Tuck Tuck was a serious journalist, and has told us to listen to him because he speaks truth. I’m crestfallen to learn @Dog has been guzzling performative bullshit from a racist assclown entertainer 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Tucker is a top flight bullshitter. One of the best. 

Tucker is a showman, one of the best.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Tucker is a top flight bullshitter. One of the best. 

Could you provide your legal opinion on this?

In reading through the court filing, the judge seems to take the position that a reasonable person would have known Carlson's commentaries were opinions and not statements of fact.

We all know the ability to reason often fades as we get into our later years.  There are laws in place specifically addressing this, designed to protect the aged from being scammed.    

FOX News viewers have an average age of ~65, depending on the poll.  Certainly within the age range those scamming protection laws were designed for. 

Would it be worth appealing the decision based on the above?

I realize the judge also stated McDougal's lawyers failed to show actual malice but I was just interested in an opinion on the above, as if there were no other justification for dismissing the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, jzk said:

Tucker is a showman, one of the best.  

Odd the racist nationalist likes watching a racist nationalist and thinks he’s one of the best showmen. I mean, if you aren’t a fan of white male grievance politics, Tucktuck sounds like a shallow buffoon slinging moronic drivel.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

@Dog said Tuck Tuck was a serious journalist, and has told us to listen to him because he speaks truth. I’m crestfallen to learn @Dog has been guzzling performative bullshit from a racist assclown entertainer 

Why do I have the sneaking suspicion Dog will deny that?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Jules said:

Could you provide your legal opinion on this?

In reading through the court filing, the judge seems to take the position that a reasonable person would have known Carlson's commentaries were opinions and not statements of fact.

We all know the ability to reason often fades as we get into our later years.  There are laws in place specifically addressing this, designed to protect the aged from being scammed.    

FOX News viewers have an average age of ~65, depending on the poll.  Certainly within the age range those scamming protection laws were designed for. 

Would it be worth appealing the decision based on the above?

I realize the judge also stated McDougal's lawyers failed to show actual malice but I was just interested in an opinion on the above, as if there were no other justification for dismissing the case.

She did what needs to be done with bullshitters. Drag them to court and make them admit that they were stating their bullshit opinions, not fact. A similar trip to court made Alex Jones admit to putting on a bullshit act, to try to avoid losing custody of his kids. 
 

Foxy News has been blurring the line retweet’s fact and opinion for so long that their followers can’t tell the difference. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, jzk said:
1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Tucker is a top flight bullshitter. One of the best. 

Tucker is a showman, one of the best.  

That's why he was such a great success on other conservative shows, ones that require some presentation of non-racist non-bullshit, that they fired him.

He's a "great showman" for people who want to watch a show that has none of those troublesome liberal facts, and large amounts of feel-good for hatred and bigotry. I bet watching Tucker Carlson makes you feel smart and patriotic.

- DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Odd the racist nationalist likes watching a racist nationalist and thinks he’s one of the best showmen. I mean, if you aren’t a fan of white male grievance politics, Tucktuck sounds like a shallow buffoon slinging moronic drivel.

He is a showman just like a politician.  He will adjust his views to garner the biggest audience.  

I am an individualist.  Racism is a collectivist philosophy like yours and the Democrats.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

That's why he was such a great success on other conservative shows, ones that require some presentation of non-racist non-bullshit, that they fired him.

He's a "great showman" for people who want to watch a show that has none of those troublesome liberal facts, and large amounts of feel-good for hatred and bigotry. I bet watching Tucker Carlson makes you feel smart and patriotic.

- DSK

Well, his showmanship has turned him into a liberal.  Or at least that is the show he portrays.  Much closer to your politics than mine.  He is a lefty.  Or, at least he puts on the show that he is a lefty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

That's why he was such a great success on other conservative shows, ones that require some presentation of non-racist non-bullshit, that they fired him.

He's a "great showman" for people who want to watch a show that has none of those troublesome liberal facts, and large amounts of feel-good for hatred and bigotry. I bet watching Tucker Carlson makes you feel smart and patriotic.

- DSK

Watching Tucker Carlson makes me wonder how many people in the USA are medically brain dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Foxy News has been blurring the line retweet’s fact and opinion for so long that their followers can’t tell the difference.

I was just visiting the neighbors across the street.  She is a FOX addict, he prefers Lester Holt.  She thinks Trump is the bomb.  He thinks Trump is an asshole.  They are both in their late 70s. 

I've had a couple of conversations with her and oh boy, don't say anything nice about liberals or else!  I took a neutral stance saying FOX, CNN and MSNBC are all purveyors of fear and anger.  She agreed.  I said the vast majority of politicians are self servants.  She agreed.  But I haven't seen even an inkling of her letting go of the FOX bullshit.

I guess just another lesson in the strange workings of the human mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

Watching Tucker Carlson makes me wonder how many people in the USA are medically brain dead.

A lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quote from the court filing:

Such accusations of crimes also are unlikely to be defamatory when, as here, they are made in connection with debates on a matter of public or political importance. SeeHorsley v. Rivera, 292 F.3d 695, 702 (11th Cir. 2002) (holding that an accusation that the plaintiff was an “accomplice to murder” was not actionable because it was made during an “emotional debate concerning emotionally-charged issues of significant public concern,” specifically regarding abortion).

So if you are going to publicly defame another, just make sure you emotionally-charged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

@Dog said Tuck Tuck was a serious journalist, and has told us to listen to him because he speaks truth. I’m crestfallen to learn @Dog has been guzzling performative bullshit from a racist assclown entertainer 

 Does any reasonable person take Dog seriously?  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mark K said:

 Does any reasonable person take Dog seriously?  

Now that is an interesting question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mark K said:

 Does any reasonable person take Dog seriously?  

You think he’s a fluke, a freak? I don’t. I know there’s Hundreds of thousands of dumbfucks just like dog. There’s millions of morons that believe QANON is partially true. Republicans are not a party reasonable people should take seriously, but we have too, because there are millions of those dipshits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

You think he’s a fluke, a freak? I don’t. I know there’s Hundreds of thousands of dumbfucks just like dog. There’s millions of morons that believe QANON is partially true. Republicans are not a party reasonable people should take seriously, but we have too, because there are millions of those dipshits.

no fluke. hordes of pathetic, shrivel-minded dumbfucks/assholes stinking it all up for everything else.. reality is cold like that.

what to do about all the godamned imbeciles out there, they impose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Fox has about 3 million viewers for its "news" show (to be clear:  it is not news, it is entertainment). 

Assuming all 3 million of those viewers are Trumpeters, that should put his approval rating at about 1% (likely about where it should be).  What accounts for the extra 40-some million Trump supporters?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

So if you are a known liar you are immune to libel & slander laws?

Unless you are a Democrat.

FIFY.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Bugsy said:

So Fox has about 3 million viewers for its "news" show (to be clear:  it is not news, it is entertainment). 

Assuming all 3 million of those viewers are Trumpeters, that should put his approval rating at about 1% (likely about where it should be).  What accounts for the extra 40-some million Trump supporters?

AM radio, and lead in the drinking water.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bugsy said:

...  What accounts for the extra 40-some million Trump supporters?

A complete failure of the educational system. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bugsy said:

So Fox has about 3 million viewers for its "news" show (to be clear:  it is not news, it is entertainment). 

Assuming all 3 million of those viewers are Trumpeters, that should put his approval rating at about 1% (likely about where it should be).  What accounts for the extra 40-some million Trump supporters?

Stupidity?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Bugsy said:

So Fox has about 3 million viewers for its "news" show (to be clear:  it is not news, it is entertainment). 

Assuming all 3 million of those viewers are Trumpeters, that should put his approval rating at about 1% (likely about where it should be).  What accounts for the extra 40-some million Trump supporters?

That's viewers when it airs for ratings.

Snippets are cut out, parceled out and shared all the time. Way more people see those and they're not counted.

These are a couple of Tucker snippets from the last two days. This is Youtube only, not Fox News, not embedded in places like Facebook, etc.

image.thumb.png.2b5b1f535bfa053c633e1cd60db9637f.pngThe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gone Drinking said:

But I bet you all have no problem with Lemon, Cooper and Madow to name a few .  

What a snowflake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gone Drinking said:

But I bet you all have no problem with Lemon, Cooper and Madow to name a few .  

They are not argued to the court as bullshitters, are they dumb drunk? Clowns like Tucker piss in your face and you thank them dumbfuck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Gone Drinking said:

But I bet you all have no problem with Lemon, Cooper and Madow to name a few .  

How often do they deliberately lie?

I've asked this many times and never gotten an answer... where is the liberal equivalent of Rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones?

- DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, jzk said:

Tucker is a showman, one of the best.  

That you admire someone who bullshits about the reputation of others does not surprise me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

How often do they deliberately lie?

I've asked this many times and never gotten an answer... where is the liberal equivalent of Rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones?

- DSK

Be careful looking for "equivalence".  Then again... It may spur some good comedy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Gone Drinking said:

But I bet you all have no problem with Lemon, Cooper and Madow to name a few .  

Your whataboutism game is weak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, benwynn said:
48 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

How often do they deliberately lie?

I've asked this many times and never gotten an answer... where is the liberal equivalent of Rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones?

 

Be careful looking for "equivalence".  Then again... It may spur some good comedy. 

It's Trumpalo logic: "The guys I like all lie... everybody lies! But yeah, those other people try to tell the truth most/some of the time but I hate them. They don't tell the truth 110% of the time so therefor I stick with the lies I like!"

Very similar to the "all politicians are crooks" logic. Once you've gotten used to voting for crooks, as a habit, why would you give a fuck? In fact, it would motivate you to resent politicians who were not blatant crooks.

We're not at the bottom of this hole yet. We're just seeing the emergence of people willing to storm the statehouse for their liars and crooks.

- DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gone Drinking said:

But I bet you all have no problem with Lemon, Cooper and Madow to name a few .  

Who are they?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

How often do they deliberately lie?

I've asked this many times and never gotten an answer... where is the liberal equivalent of Rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones?

- DSK

Seriously - Do you really want to go tit for tat.  They all lie - if you can't see that you are not being honest with yourself.  Remember that someones opinion if it is not the same as yours is not automatically a lie.  It is called a difference of opinion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gone Drinking said:

Seriously - Do you really want to go tit for tat.  They all lie - if you can't see that you are not being honest with yourself.  Remember that someones opinion if it is not the same as yours is not automatically a lie.  It is called a difference of opinion. 

There is no "opinion" when it comes to facts. Unless you are talking about "alternative facts" coming down from the Orange Doofus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gone Drinking said:
2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

I've asked this many times and never gotten an answer... where is the liberal equivalent of Rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones?

 

Seriously - Do you really want to go tit for tat.  They all lie - if you can't see that you are not being honest with yourself.  Remember that someones opinion if it is not the same as yours is not automatically a lie.  It is called a difference of opinion. 

Sure, let's go tit for tat.

When was the last time Fox "News" fired a reporter for deliberately lying? The New York Times?

If you believe "they all lie" that explains why you are a Trumpalo. Do -YOU- lie all the time? Or perhaps you only lie when you can gain by it? No? Neither do actual journalists, they're just people doing a job. Fox/Rush/etc sees "their job" as persuading you to a certain point of view, and they're good at it. Telling actual facts is completely irrelevant. Some of them even admit to this, that's why they call themselves "entertainers" rather than journalists whenever a question of legal liability for professional ethics is in play.

- DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Sure, let's go tit for tat.

When was the last time Fox "News" fired a reporter for deliberately lying? The New York Times?

If you believe "they all lie" that explains why you are a Trumpalo. Do -YOU- lie all the time? Or perhaps you only lie when you can gain by it? No? Neither do actual journalists, they're just people doing a job. Fox/Rush/etc sees "their job" as persuading you to a certain point of view, and they're good at it. Telling actual facts is completely irrelevant. Some of them even admit to this, that's why they call themselves "entertainers" rather than journalists whenever a question of legal liability for professional ethics is in play.

- DSK

And you don't think the others do the same?  Please name someone who is an 'actual journalist' that doesn't insert their slant or opinion into their reporting.  Or picks and chooses the words they want to quote ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gone Drinking said:

And you don't think the others do the same?  Please name someone who is an 'actual journalist' that doesn't insert their slant or opinion into their reporting.  Or picks and chooses the words they want to quote ?

Raving on with a pack of lies isn't "slant".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, benwynn said:

That you admire someone who bullshits about the reputation of others does not surprise me. 

Why do you think I admire him?  I give him credit for being a good showman.  That is akin to saying he is a good bullshit artist.  And he is.  So what?  He is a lefty.  Nowhere near my political ideology.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jzk said:

Why do you think I admire him?  I give him credit for being a good showman.  That is akin to saying he is a good bullshit artist.  And he is.  So what?  He is a lefty.  Nowhere near my political ideology.

You admire him because smarmy lies by brooks brothers elites make your vagina moist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

You admire him because smarmy lies by brooks brothers elites make your vagina moist

^^^ this is why i frequent this place

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

^^^ this is why i frequent this place

Quality persuasive debate from learned intellectuals.  What is not to like?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jzk said:

 He is a lefty.  Nowhere near my political ideology.

That's understandable.  Because, when you really think about it, who is anywhere near your political ideology?   It's got to be lonely way up there north of Atilla the Hun. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, benwynn said:

That's understandable.  Because, when you really think about it, who is anywhere near your political ideology?   It's got to be lonely way up there north of Atilla the Hun. 

They say it is lonely at the top.  But it really isn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, benwynn said:
2 hours ago, jzk said:

 He is a lefty.  Nowhere near my political ideology.

That's understandable.  Because, when you really think about it, who is anywhere near your political ideology?   It's got to be lonely way up there north of Atilla the Hun. 

Jizkid has a political idiology.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

C31EC1A9-A2D1-409E-B4B6-75F560A5F96C.jpeg

Yes, people who championship individual rights and freedom must be nazis.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jzk said:

Yes, people who championship individual rights and freedom must be nazis.  

usually it's the people who use words like 'globalist' and 'soros' and 'savethechildren' in their comments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jzk said:

Yes, people who championship individual rights and freedom must be nazis.  

Imagine if you did that, other than child labor, cause you sure seem to be in the grills of folks exercising their first amendment or privacy rights.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ironic that these beacons of journalistic integrity suddenly become “entertainers” when called upon to defend their version of the truth in a court of law.

Seem to recall that not working out so well for Alex Jones.

The faithful like their bullshit, but the ratings.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MR.CLEAN said:

usually it's the people who use words like 'globalist' and 'soros' and 'savethechildren' in their comments.

Or associate with these champions of individual rights and freedom.

325px-Charlottesville_'Unite_the_Right'_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

Imagine if you did that, other than child labor, cause you sure seem to be in the grills of folks exercising their first amendment or privacy rights.

How so?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MR.CLEAN said:

usually it's the people who use words like 'globalist' and 'soros' and 'savethechildren' in their comments.

Yeah I am a free trade pro open immigration guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In related news, Shep Smith has landed at CNBC. He was one of the few (only?) talking heads at Fox that was about news, not opinion. Not a good fit. 
 

Shepard Smith, Fox News Apostate, Is Starting Over at CNBC

In a new show on a new network, the anchor wants a ‘no pundits’ approach: ‘We’re not interested in helping you know how to think.’


https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/27/business/media/shepard-smith-fox-news-cnbc.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

C31EC1A9-A2D1-409E-B4B6-75F560A5F96C.jpeg

 

2 hours ago, jzk said:

Yes, people who championship individual rights and freedom must be nazis.  

 

30 minutes ago, jzk said:

Yeah I am a free trade pro open immigration guy.

 

Maybe we should all just sit back and watch you argue with yourself.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, benwynn said:

 

 

 

Maybe we should all just sit back and watch you argue with yourself.

Are you saying those positions conflict?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, benwynn said:

 

 

 

Maybe we should all just sit back and watch you argue with yourself.

S/he’s got the whole Sybil thing down, doesn’t s/he?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Gone Drinking said:

And you don't think the others do the same?  Please name someone who is an 'actual journalist' that doesn't insert their slant or opinion into their reporting.  Or picks and chooses the words they want to quote ?

There's a big difference between picking and choosing words in presenting a news article, and just making shit up.

As for "who is an actual journalist" try all of the news reporters who call themselves journalists, including some (just a few) of the ones at Fox.

Is Alex Jones a "journalist" to you?

- DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jzk said:

Are you saying those positions conflict?

Well... From your Open Immigration side, ask your Alt-Right side what it thinks about open immigration.   Do it here.  I think we'll all enjoy the discussion.  Try and keep it respectful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, benwynn said:

Maybe we should all just sit back and watch you argue with yourself.

I've been telling you that for years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, mathystuff said:

Or associate with these champions of individual rights and freedom.

325px-Charlottesville_'Unite_the_Right'_

Nothing says "Make America Great Again" like waving the flags of groups who fought against America.  And, lost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, benwynn said:

Well... From your Open Immigration side, ask your Alt-Right side what it thinks about open immigration.   Do it here.  I think we'll all enjoy the discussion.  Try and keep it respectful.

Well there is your problem.  You just make shit up.  But it seems common here.  

Is that because you can't articulate a real argument for something?

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jzk said:

Well there is your problem.  You just make shit up.  But it seems common here.  

Is that because you can't articulate a real argument for something?

I'm sorry.  In response to the meme on the Alt-Right, when you said "Yes, people who championship individual rights and freedom must be nazis." I thought you meant that the Alt-Right  "championship individual rights and freedom", and when you said "Yeah I am a free trade pro open immigration guy." I thought you meant "Yeah I am a free trade pro open immigration guy."

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, benwynn said:

I'm sorry.  In response to the meme on the Alt-Right, when you said "Yes, people who championship individual rights and freedom must be nazis." I thought you meant that the Alt-Right  "championship individual rights and freedom", and when you said "Yeah I am a free trade pro open immigration guy." I thought you meant "Yeah I am a free trade pro open immigration guy."

The meme alt right meme was directed towards me.  I am the "people" that champion individual rights and freedom.  For that, I am smeared on this forum as "alt right" and a "nazi."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jzk said:

The meme alt right meme was directed towards me.  I am the "people" that champion individual rights and freedom.  For that, I am smeared on this forum as "alt right" and a "nazi."

Got it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, jzk said:

 I am smeared on this forum as "alt right" and a "nazi."

That's just because of the swastika flags in your basement.  No big deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, jzk said:

The meme alt right meme was directed towards me.  I am the "people" that champion individual rights and freedom.  For that, I am smeared on this forum as "alt right" and a "nazi."

Some, yeah. More because you support nazi-like ideas though

But mostly you're smeared as being a fucking idiot, because you're an idiot... on your better days...

- DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Some, yeah. More because you support nazi-like ideas though

But mostly you're smeared as being a fucking idiot, because you're an idiot.

Despite his huge failure up in Illinois, JZK is no idiot.  he is however a nazi and a racist and an antisemite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jzk said:

The meme alt right meme was directed towards me.  I am the "people" that champion individual rights and freedom.  For that, I am smeared on this forum as "alt right" and a "nazi."

This bullshitter champions “individual rights” PRC style.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:
44 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Some, yeah. More because you support nazi-like ideas though

But mostly you're smeared as being a fucking idiot, because you're an idiot.

Despite his huge failure up in Illinois, JZK is no idiot.  he is however a nazi and a racist and an antisemite. 

 

OK, he's just a rightie dumbass. A rather nasty specimen of one.

Personally, I find the way he keeps stepping on rakes and painting himself into corners and falling out windows is kind of amusing, like the 1930s Krazy Kat cartoons. Predictable but good for a laugh. A lot of people find it annoying, so apologies to them.

- DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

You admire him because smarmy lies by brooks brothers elites make your vagina moist

Uh.... Brooks brothers is in some sort of bankruptcy too- leading edge indicator?

And as long as I’m here, Reason is a Socialist Hoax.  ;)

:lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites