The Joker

Amy Coney Barrett Let the Knives and Shields come out

Recommended Posts

The catholic Reich believes that all fertilized human eggs should be brought to term and birthed. 

They oppose both abortion and birth control. 

It's all about making the "quiver full" - i.e.' outbreeding Islam. 

And of course, they despise democracy. 

Here are bishops saluting the Nazis. 

image.jpeg.4dfbe8d68140d45889311d202586c174.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course, there are many honest, sane, progressive catholics. 

I know lots of them. 

But ABC is clearly not like that in the slightest. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

The catholic Reich believes that all fertilized human eggs should be brought to term and birthed. 

They oppose both abortion and birth control. 

It's all about making the "quiver full" - i.e.' outbreeding Islam. 

And of course, they despise democracy. 

Here are bishops saluting the Nazis. 

image.jpeg.4dfbe8d68140d45889311d202586c174.jpeg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course she’ll  be confirmed she’s smart she’s a Rhodes scholar :blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, dacapo said:

she’s a Rhodes scholar :blink:

Not that Rhodes !! 

Now those misstatements are really stupid. 

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/10/white-house-amy-coney-barrett-rhodes-scholar-rhodes-college.html

So of course our local Reich will be all in. 

If the Drumphistas had an ounce of dignity, they'd pull her name out of sheer embarrassment. 

Edit - nothing against Rhodes College, great young 'uns. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Not that Rhodes !! 

Now those misstatements are really stupid. 

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/10/white-house-amy-coney-barrett-rhodes-scholar-rhodes-college.html

So of course our local Reich will be all in. 

If the Drumphistas had an ounce of dignity, they'd pull her name out of sheer embarrassment. 

Edit - nothing against Rhodes College, great young 'uns. 

Yes. I know 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love how the Press Secretary responded when her bullshit line about ACG is a Rhodes Scholar - "My bad."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've been admonished by the Faithful that Justices should not be asked about how they may rule in future cases.

Does that hold for Justices Alito and Thomas, in light of recent reports?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Does that hold for Justices Alito and Thomas, in light of recent reports?

Reports? They went on the permanent record with their bigotry. I don’t think those two dumb fools in their ivory tower realize how out of step with life they are, but such is life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:
2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Does that hold for Justices Alito and Thomas, in light of recent reports?

Reports? They went on the permanent record with their bigotry. I don’t think those two dumb fools in their ivory tower realize how out of step with life they are, but such is life.

Wondering how the Faithful will explain it is okay for some on the SCOTUS to editorialize and share how they will rule should a state choose to bring a case before them (wink-wink), and not okay to ask how a nominee will rule if a case comes before the court.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Wondering how the Faithful will explain it is okay for some on the SCOTUS to editorialize and share how they will rule should a state choose to bring a case before them (wink-wink), and not okay to ask how a nominee will rule if a case comes before the court.

The answer is always “because fuck you libs”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I'm still confused about the thread title..... How did ACB let knives and shields come out????  What happened next after they came out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

So I'm still confused about the thread title..... How did ACB let knives and shields come out????  What happened next after they came out?

 Covid19 sneak attack in the Rose Garden

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, warbird said:

120702781_1027443987706095_2182074580867836105_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=Va3SEf8NBksAX9A41mp&_nc_ht=scontent-msp1-1.xx&oh=7d66e743d732b6ac3951e7b94b4dba74&oe=5FA29E4D:D

I'd love to see a credible cite in which Science defines life as beginning at conception.

That sounds more like a religious argument.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@warbird    Yeah, because you are just so solicitous of human beings. 

Immigrants? Kids hungry and/or without health care? 

And why do you care a whit about the offspring of what you charmingly refer to as "skanks"? 

Ya Reichista punkista 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i find it humorous to see those who don’t believe in the science of evolution using science in memes to try and win other arguments...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, aA said:

i find it humorous to see those who don’t believe in the science of evolution using science in memes to try and win other arguments...

It's not about the fight between science and religion. It's about the fight between oppression and free will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the justification for that fight (And oppression) is steeped in religion is it not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, warbird said:

120702781_1027443987706095_2182074580867836105_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=Va3SEf8NBksAX9A41mp&_nc_ht=scontent-msp1-1.xx&oh=7d66e743d732b6ac3951e7b94b4dba74&oe=5FA29E4D:D

Industrial teratogenic pollution snuffs out an order of magnitude more lives than medical abortion: if you don’t believe that, you believe in a political ideology.  Walk the talk, Warbird.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bus Driver said:
10 hours ago, warbird said:

120702781_1027443987706095_2182074580867836105_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=Va3SEf8NBksAX9A41mp&_nc_ht=scontent-msp1-1.xx&oh=7d66e743d732b6ac3951e7b94b4dba74&oe=5FA29E4D:D

I'd love to see a credible cite in which Science defines life as beginning at conception.

That sounds more like a religious argument.

@warbird - waiting on your cites.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

I'd love to see a credible cite in which Science defines life as beginning at conception.

That sounds more like a religious argument.

Yup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Burning Man said:
8 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

I'd love to see a credible cite in which Science defines life as beginning at conception.

That sounds more like a religious argument.

Yup

To add to that..... I struggle to believe that all these hardcore anti-abortionists so-called pro lifers really give two shits about unborn children.  I think it's all nothing more than a political ideology itself.  It's a wedge issue that evangelicals have latched onto to assert their political will and the GOP hitched their cart to it as a winning issue to stay in power.  That is the one thing that I really strongly criticize Reagan for.  I think the abortion issue has been the foundation of the downfall of my father's version of the GOP.  

Anywho.....back to the issue of faux outrage over abortion.  I think that if these guys are so fucking "Pro Life" and feel that every unborn child deserves a chance - why aren't they offering to adopt every black kid in the ghetto or every trailer trash white or hispanic kid that some young mother can't afford to raise?  Or every seriously deformed fetus that will be born with severe disabilities and zero chance of any quality of life?  

At least ACB seems to have done the latter.  I have no issues with her stance on abortion because she at least walks the walk, unlike the vast majority of the hypocritical cunts out there like Warbird or sea lion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

To add to that..... I struggle to believe that all these hardcore anti-abortionists so-called pro lifers really give two shits about unborn children.  I think it's all nothing more than a political ideology itself.  It's a wedge issue that evangelicals have latched onto to assert their political will and the GOP hitched their cart to it as a winning issue to stay in power.  That is the one thing that I really strongly criticize Reagan for.  I think the abortion issue has been the foundation of the downfall of my father's version of the GOP.  

Anywho.....back to the issue of faux outrage over abortion.  I think that if these guys are so fucking "Pro Life" and feel that every unborn child deserves a chance - why aren't they offering to adopt every black kid in the ghetto or every trailer trash white or hispanic kid that some young mother can't afford to raise?  Or every seriously deformed fetus that will be born with severe disabilities and zero chance of any quality of life?  

At least ACB seems to have done the latter.  I have no issues with her stance on abortion because she at least walks the walk, unlike the vast majority of the hypocritical cunts out there like Warbird or sea lion.

I don't have any respect for anyone who announces God told them they can tell me what to do. My answer is "Oh yeah? God told me you're a dumbass."

If a person believes that abortion is morally wrong, then one does not have to have one. That's the beautiful thing about a free society.

Actually, it's not much of an issue for me personally but I can't help speaking up for principles.

 

7 hours ago, aA said:

the justification for that fight (And oppression) is steeped in religion is it not?

Dunno if they -all- are, but every one I've seen/heard. And accompanied by a load of women-are-inferior blathering.

The ridiculous thing about the whole debate is that we cannot outlaw abortion. We can only make it expensive and unsafe.

- DSK

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

The ridiculous thing about the whole debate is that we cannot outlaw abortion. We can only make it expensive and unsafe.

Sounds just like another right we discuss here frequently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

@warbird - waiting on your cites.

There is no doubt whatsoever that a new, genetically unique life begins at conception.  Inarguable. The question is when you decide to afford that life the protections due a human:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, warbird said:

There is no doubt whatsoever that a new, genetically unique life begins at conception.  Inarguable. The question is when you decide to afford that life the protections due a human:D

So, you have no cites which back up your assertion Science defines life as beginning at conception.

Exactly what I, and countless others, already knew.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

So, you have no cites which back up your assertion Science defines life as beginning at conception.

Exactly what I, and countless others, already knew.

A new and genetically unique life begins at conception.  What you want to define it as is your business.

'It is a scientific fact that an organism exists after fertilization that did not exist before. This new organism has its own DNA distinct from the mother and father, meaning that it is a unique

https://www.liveaction.org/news/life-begins-at-conception-science-teaches/

https://www.princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/embryoquotes2.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, warbird said:

A new and genetically unique life begins at conception.  What you want to define it as is your business.

'It is a scientific fact that an organism exists after fertilization that did not exist before. This new organism has its own DNA distinct from the mother and father, meaning that it is a unique

https://www.liveaction.org/news/life-begins-at-conception-science-teaches/

https://www.princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/embryoquotes2.html

What do you make of Trump saving his life at the expense of aborted fetuses. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, warbird said:

There is no doubt whatsoever that a new, genetically unique life begins at conception.  Inarguable. The question is when you decide to afford that life the protections due a human:D

Nice to see you sober up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere.  A case can be made for increasing the size of SCOTUS from 9 to 13.  There are 12 federal appellate circuits and the Court of Federal Claims. When the size of the Court was set at 9, there were 9 appellate courts.  Ergo. . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jerseyguy said:

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere.  A case can be made for increasing the size of SCOTUS from 9 to 13.  There are 12 federal appellate circuits and the Court of Federal Claims. When the size of the Court was set at 9, there were 9 appellate courts.  Ergo. . . .

High time for at least 130.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, jerseyguy said:

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere.  A case can be made for increasing the size of SCOTUS from 9 to 13.  There are 12 federal appellate circuits and the Court of Federal Claims. When the size of the Court was set at 9, there were 9 appellate courts.  Ergo. . . .

Ergo Trump should get right on that and send up 5 nominees right away?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2020 at 1:02 AM, warbird said:

A new and genetically unique life begins at conception.  What you want to define it as is your business.

'It is a scientific fact that an organism exists after fertilization that did not exist before. This new organism has its own DNA distinct from the mother and father, meaning that it is a unique

https://www.liveaction.org/news/life-begins-at-conception-science-teaches/

https://www.princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/embryoquotes2.html

So all life is equal and needs to be preserved?

A mosquito is a unique life. As is an amoeba.

Some of us make the distinction between life and intelligent, self aware life.

But I do understand why that distinction is beyond you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2020 at 10:02 AM, warbird said:

A new and genetically unique life begins at conception.  What you want to define it as is your business.

'It is a scientific fact that an organism exists after fertilization that did not exist before. This new organism has its own DNA distinct from the mother and father, meaning that it is a unique

https://www.liveaction.org/news/life-begins-at-conception-science-teaches/

https://www.princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/embryoquotes2.html

Sarah Terzo is not "Science", nor is she an authoritative voice charged with speaking as if she were.  She is a "pro-life" author who has written some real doozies.

And, a collection of quotes from opinion pieces, even if compiled by Princeton, is not a definitive answer from "Science".

You are confusing personal opinions with a scientific pronouncement.  The former is individual, the latter would need to be collective and universally supported.

Fail.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2020 at 8:39 AM, warbird said:

There is no doubt whatsoever that a new, genetically unique life begins at conception.  Inarguable. The question is when you decide to afford that life the protections due a human:D

 

On 10/8/2020 at 8:41 AM, Bus Driver said:

So, you have no cites which back up your assertion Science defines life as beginning at conception.

Exactly what I, and countless others, already knew.

 

On 10/8/2020 at 9:02 AM, warbird said:

A new and genetically unique life begins at conception.  What you want to define it as is your business.

'It is a scientific fact that an organism exists after fertilization that did not exist before. This new organism has its own DNA distinct from the mother and father, meaning that it is a unique

https://www.liveaction.org/news/life-begins-at-conception-science-teaches/

https://www.princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/embryoquotes2.html

 

2 hours ago, Se7en said:

So all life is equal and needs to be preserved?

A mosquito is a unique life. As is an amoeba.

Some of us make the distinction between life and intelligent, self aware life.

But I do understand why that distinction is beyond you.

Read carefully.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Sarah Terzo is not "Science", nor is she an authoritative voice charged with speaking as if she were.  She is a "pro-life" author who has written some real doozies.

And, a collection of quotes from opinion pieces, even if compiled by Princeton, is not a definitive answer from "Science".

You are confusing personal opinions with a scientific pronouncement.  The former is individual, the latter would need to be collective and universally supported.

Fail.

 

"This new organism has its own DNA distinct from the mother and father, meaning that it is a unique" 

That is a fact you would be a fool to argue about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, warbird said:

"This new organism has its own DNA distinct from the mother and father, meaning that it is a unique" 

That is a fact you would be a fool to argue about.

Sperm is unique too dipshit.  When it dribbles off of your chin, the source can be traced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, warbird said:

"This new organism has its own DNA distinct from the mother and father, meaning that it is a unique" 

That is a fact you would be a fool to argue about.

That ass cancer you have has unique DNA, don’t kill it!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Quotidian Tom said:

Ergo Trump should get right on that and send up 5 nominees right away?

If he can get Nancy to pass the Bill, sure.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Se7en said:

Some of us make the distinction between life and intelligent, self aware life.

My GSD is extremely intelligent and self-aware.  In fact too much so....  He's only 5 months old and he already has me well trained.  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, hasher said:

Sperm is unique too dipshit.  When it dribbles off of your chin, the source can be traced.

Ok, that's funny!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, hasher said:

Sperm is unique too dipshit.  When it dribbles off of your chin, the source can be traced.

 

10 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

That ass cancer you have has unique DNA, don’t kill it!

 

8 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Ok, that's funny!

Yes it is funny, but unique human dna at conception is a fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, warbird said:

Yes it is funny, but unique human dna at conception is a fact.

So?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Burning Man said:

So?  

This is the point where wardodo runs out of argument and/or brandy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

So?  

So, that's the excuse they use to enslave, humiliate, half of our human population.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Burning Man said:
27 minutes ago, warbird said:

Yes it is funny, but unique human dna at conception is a fact.

So?  

Every snowflake is unique, too

- DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

Every snowflake is unique, too 

Save the snowflakes from those bestial librul snow blowers !!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2020 at 9:02 AM, warbird said:

A new and genetically unique life begins at conception.  What you want to define it as is your business.

'It is a scientific fact that an organism exists after fertilization that did not exist before. This new organism has its own DNA distinct from the mother and father, meaning that it is a unique

https://www.liveaction.org/news/life-begins-at-conception-science-teaches/

https://www.princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/embryoquotes2.html

 

31 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

So?  

 

28 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

This is the point where wardodo runs out of argument and/or brandy.

 

17 minutes ago, jhc said:

So, that's the excuse they use to enslave, humiliate, half of our human population.

 

 

16 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Every snowflake is unique, too

- DSK

 

13 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Save the snowflakes from those bestial librul snow blowers !!

 I thought I was clear in the first post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2020 at 12:02 AM, warbird said:

A new and genetically unique life begins at conception.  What you want to define it as is your business.

'It is a scientific fact that an organism exists after fertilization that did not exist before. This new organism has its own DNA distinct from the mother and father, meaning that it is a unique

https://www.liveaction.org/news/life-begins-at-conception-science-teaches/

https://www.princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/embryoquotes2.html

You've just compared an organism that has the potential to evolve into a human to a virus.

Wfd!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ease the sheet. said:

You've just compared an organism that has the potential to evolve into a human to a virus.

Wfd!

No. Conception produces a unique human life. Not a dog, a cat, a walrus or a trout. In rare instances it is an imperfect life with deformities or abnormalities. To often that life matures defectively into a liberal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, warbird said:

No. Conception produces a unique human life. Not a dog, a cat, a walrus or a trout. In rare instances it is an imperfect life with deformities or abnormalities. To often that life matures defectively into a liberal.

Conception does nothing of the sort.

It's purely an interaction between a few cells.

It cannot be seen with the naked eye.

Unlike you, you fat cunt human!

 

 

PS, it's not just humans that have a conception moment....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

22 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

 

It cannot be seen with the naked eye. 

 

 

The defective liberal gene cant be seen by the naked eye either, but, it still exists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

 

 

 

 

 

PS, it's not just humans that have a conception moment....

Nice to admit that HUMANS have a moment of conception.............

How you choose to ignore it is your business.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, warbird said:

Nice to admit that HUMANS have a moment of conception.............

For the Reich (and their main homey Adolph) human life begins at conception  . . 

and ends at birth. 

I have never once in all my time on PA observed any Reichista to defend women's rights of any sort. 

Margaret Atwood has it right. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why try to justify an ideology by dehumanizing half the human population on earth?

It's a contradictory argument. 

Would be a better world if you made good, responsible decisions about your own behavior.

And spent less time telling other people what is moral, or correct. 

You would do yourself, and the people around you a service.

Instead of being a burden. 

And a shill.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Burning Man said:

My GSD is extremely intelligent and self-aware.  In fact too much so....  He's only 5 months old and he already has me well trained.  :lol:

Yeah, that's kinda the point.

Your GSD is more self aware and intelligent than a 12 week fetus. "Life" does not equal sentience. But it's ok to kill a steer for food.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, warbird said:

No. Conception produces a unique human life. Not a dog, a cat, a walrus or a trout. In rare instances it is an imperfect life with deformities or abnormalities. To often that life matures defectively into a liberal.

In every other aspect of the global living organisms, that imperfect, deformed life would be culled and or eaten as easy prey - thereby making the species stronger and smarter.  Maybe that's why humans, as a species, are so fucked.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

In every other aspect of the global living organisms, that imperfect, deformed life would be culled and or eaten as easy prey - thereby making the species stronger and smarter.  Maybe that's why humans, as a species, are so fucked.  

socialized medicine is against darwin...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, warbird said:

Nice to admit that HUMANS have a moment of conception.............

How you choose to ignore it is your business.

conception is not life.

its a transfer of genetic material.

 

it could just as easily happen in a test tube.

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What any single woman decides is best for her and her uterus is no one else's fucking business. Do you ask the church if you can get fat as a house and become a diabetic non productive burden on society? What, and then you have five kids who become fat diabetic burdens on society? That's ok? How the fuck is mindless procreation helpful or useful? At least we can eat excess pigs and chickens. Excess humans are just not that useful. In fact, unloved, unwanted humans generally fuck the place up. And that's a fack, jack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Se7en said:

Yeah, that's kinda the point.

Your GSD is more self aware and intelligent than a 12 week fetus. "Life" does not equal sentience. But it's ok to kill a steer for food.

not just a 12 week old fetus. a 50 year old man as well......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

In every other aspect of the global living organisms, that imperfect, deformed life would be culled and or eaten as easy prey - thereby making the species stronger and smarter.  Maybe that's why humans, as a species, are so fucked.  

You first useless old cuck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2020 at 9:02 AM, warbird said:

What you want to define it as is your business.

 

 

10 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

For the Reich (and their main homey Adolph) human life begins at conception  . . 

and ends at birth. 

I have never once in all my time on PA observed any Reichista to defend women's rights of any sort. 

Margaret Atwood has it right. 

 

9 hours ago, jhc said:

Why try to justify an ideology by dehumanizing half the human population on earth?

It's a contradictory argument. 

Would be a better world if you made good, responsible decisions about your own behavior.

And spent less time telling other people what is moral, or correct. 

You would do yourself, and the people around you a service.

Instead of being a burden. 

And a shill.

 

 

9 hours ago, Burning Man said:

In every other aspect of the global living organisms, that imperfect, deformed life would be culled and or eaten as easy prey - thereby making the species stronger and smarter.  Maybe that's why humans, as a species, are so fucked.  

 

9 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

conception is not life.

its a transfer of genetic material.

 

it could just as easily happen in a test tube.

 

 

 

As I wrote at the very beginning, "What you want to define it as is your business."

I made no condemnations or assertions beyond a simple fact and passed no judgements.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

socialized medicine is against darwin...

 

I know, which is why I'm not a huge fan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Burning Man said:
10 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

socialized medicine is against darwin...

 

I know, which is why I'm not a huge fan.

I kinda get the impression that Ease was being sarcastic... but flip the question... laissez-faire for-profit medicine is _________ (fill in the blank)

- DSK

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

.. laissez-faire for-profit medicine is _________ (fill in the blank)

Savage capitalism !!  What do I win teacher ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

laissez-faire for-profit medicine is _________ (fill in the blank)

A bad idea that went away with the Pure Food and Drug Act and hasn't been seen in over a century..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, warbird said:

As I wrote at the very beginning, "What you want to define it as is your business."

I made no condemnations or assertions beyond a simple fact and passed no judgements.

 

On 10/10/2020 at 10:27 PM, warbird said:

To often that life matures defectively into a liberal.

Right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Quotidian Tom said:
21 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

laissez-faire for-profit medicine is _________ (fill in the blank)

A bad idea that went away with the Pure Food and Drug Act and hasn't been seen in over a century..

Yep

That's why dozens of CEOs in the pharmaceutical and insurance bizness bring home > $100mill/yr

Actually that's more like crony for-profit medicine, same-o same-o

If only the dadgum gubbermint would get out of the way!

- DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These Senate fucks haven't done a fucking thing in 6 months, but they could get the SC nomination hearings rolling in a few weeks while people are voting today.  Hypocritical Cunts.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


The abortion issue is one thing, this is another -

“Republicans finally realized that the Affordable Care Act is too popular to repeal in Congress,” said Sen. Kamala D. Harris (D-Calif.), Democrats’ vice-presidential nominee. “So now they are trying to bypass the will of the voters and have the Supreme Court do their dirty work.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/10/12/takeaways-day-one-barrett-confirmation-hearing/

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Sean said:


The abortion issue is one thing, this is another -

“Republicans finally realized that the Affordable Care Act is too popular to repeal in Congress,” said Sen. Kamala D. Harris (D-Calif.), Democrats’ vice-presidential nominee. “So now they are trying to bypass the will of the voters and have the Supreme Court do their dirty work.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/10/12/takeaways-day-one-barrett-confirmation-hearing/

Of course that is the talking point.  The Dems learned from the Kavanough hearings that personal attacks hurt them. So they stick to the only issue that works for them.  The evil republicans are going to take your healthcare. Be afraid, be very afraid. 
 

On a side note Why does Kamala always sound like she is bordering on tears when speaking?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Joker said:


 

On a side note Why does Kamala always sound like she is bordering on tears when speaking?  

She misses Willi:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Joker said:

So they stick to the only issue that works for them.  The evil republicans are going to take your healthcare. Be afraid, be very afraid. 

The ACA is on the SCOTUS calendar for November 10th. What happens if it gets struck down or gutted? Can you please post a link to the GOP replacement plan? Thanks in advance. 
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, The Joker said:

 The evil republicans are going to take your healthcare. Be afraid, be very afraid. 

Well, we can’t all get fat welfare checks can we?

four fucking years later the GOP still doesn’t have a healthcare plan, and you’ve the moronic gall to argue this. It takes a real fucking stupid troll like you #6, and the stupid morons that vote republican to think it’s relevant 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Of course that is the talking point.  The Dems learned from the Kavanough hearings that personal attacks hurt them. So they stick to the only issue that works for them.  The evil republicans are going to take your healthcare. Be afraid, be very afraid. 
 

On a side note Why does Kamala always sound like she is bordering on tears when speaking?  

Please direct us to the GOP replacement for the ACA.  What we learned from Bart O'Kavenaugh was the GOP doesn't give a rat's ass about being fit for the highest court in the land.  He's just another pussy grabbing "Hillary is a doo-doo head" cry baby.  Just like your esteemed ruler.  

But seriously, where is the GOP Healthcare plan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Of course that is the talking point.  The Dems learned from the Kavanough hearings that personal attacks hurt them. So they stick to the only issue that works for them.  The evil republicans are going to take your healthcare. Be afraid, be very afraid. 

Uh, that IS the GOP plan.  Have you not been paying attention?  The Trump Administration has publicly, and repeatedly vowed, to abolish the ACA.  For years, now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Joker said:

 The evil republicans are going to take your healthcare. Be afraid, be very afraid. 
  

The evil Dems are going to take your guns.  Be afraid, be very afraid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Joker said:

The evil republicans are going to take your healthcare. Be afraid, be very afraid. 

That statement is actually True...  It came out of the "off brand butt plugs" own cake hole... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites