Sign in to follow this  
Al Paca

tRumps boy goes bananas with gun.

not like I care, but wonder if the stupid fkn' Kunt's wall of denial wasn't tall or thick enough to hold back the creeping guilt (or whatever passes as guilt in the sociopath's mind).

btw, if you need a reprieve from all the petty, gossipy, bureaucrat's pool of spooge here in PA and everywhere else, check out a true hero's interview on tonight's 60 Minutes; David Attenborough. Big Picture shit, eh.

When the ship starts to sink keeping up with the rats will be just like hearding cats.  Or so I herd.   And it's our fault for bing mean and stuff.  I mean googling them.  It's late, gotta duck duck go.

9 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Prolly loaded up on debt when Trump promised him a yuge slice of his tax returns. 

The Ferrari and being made 2nd in charge after the Tulsa debacle prolly haven't helped.

The failing NYT article exposing Donnies taxes have prolly dropped Donnies re-election down to snow balls chance in hell and Brad would be one of the first to know.

That doesn't look good for future employment. The Ferrari and the stinkpot will have to go.

Mr. par scale just flew UNDER the coo coo's nest.

I hope he is resting quietly tonight.

Maybe he'll just forgetaboutit...

Yeah, so the guy is pretty weird, and keeps some pretty weird company.

But..I hope he gets whatever help he needs to prevent him from hurting himself and/or others.

The greed gets them everytime.

Don't think Brad is going down without taking a few connections with him......... once he's sane again just after the election.

1 hour ago, Mike G said:

But..I hope he gets whatever help he needs to prevent him from hurting himself and/or others.

Um, too late?

8 hours ago, Mike G said:

Frankly, I don't give a rat's patootie if he harms himself. It's pretty selfish (but totally in character) to take a quick and relatively painless exit after causing such a huge disaster for millions of other people, and leave a big mess for others to clean up, and traumatize his immediate family.

He's no loss whatever to society, that was my opinion when he first emerged as the "genius" behind Trump's 2016 win.

- DSK

10 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Prolly loaded up on debt when Trump promised him a yuge slice of his tax returns. 

Wonder how many times he pulled that.  "Instead of paying you what I actually owe you, I'll pay you over half what I paid in taxes last year.  Just sign here."

7 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

So brads a wife beater? Odd all the wife beaters trump surrounds himself with.

She was wearing a body cam when he knocked her around. There will be a very big settlement and revenge when it goes to court. 

7 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

There will be a very big settlement and revenge when it goes to court. 

Did they have a pool, and a virile young male to maintain it? Is the chair in the corner of the bedroom big enough to hold a towering trumpelcuck?

1 minute ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Did they have a pool, and a virile young male to maintain it? Is the chair in the corner of the bedroom big enough to hold a towering trumpelcuck?

Wifey owns the show right now. She can say literally anything, and the press will run to publish it. I hope she gets tempted, it will add drama and humor to the rest of the election.

1 minute ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Ha, ha. Was she "asking for it?". I've read that's the best defense! That, and a good offense.

You know, in "The art of the deal". 

Man, I am not a Parscale fan but couldn't they have advised him they were going to cuff him or something and then if he resisted, go for the tackle?  If this is standard then yeah, cops are out of control.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bridhb said:

Man, I am not a Parscale fan but couldn't they have advised him they were going to cuff him or something and then if he resisted, go for the tackle?  If this is standard then yeah, cops are out of control.

Indeed! Not even a black guy, just a drunk shirtless dude

58 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

So brads a wife beater? Odd all the wife beaters trump surrounds himself with.

Didn't Trump have a dust up with Ivana where he had to pay her off to keep quiet after ripping her hair out of her head?

16 minutes ago, Mike G said:

that looks pretty bad

however.... the presence of guns turns almost every domestic into a life or death drama for all concerned

especially the cops

D

2 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Not like the wife said he had a cocked gun or anything.

Oh, wait she was probably "asking for it".

The cops were out of control?

They didn't shoot him.

1 minute ago, jhc said:

They didn't shoot him.

Yeah, there is that, chalk it up to white privilege and they probably knew who he was.  Cops have a difficult time but he was pretty obviously not armed with both hands visible.  Was that a Busch beer?

1 minute ago, bridhb said:

Was that a Busch beer?

Well, he is a republican.

Apologies to everyone. Post #21 is incorrect, the wife was NOT wearing a body cam. After viewing the police video, I did not notice any bruises, but it's video. I only say that because I had a friend who had a similar confrontation, he came home from a long business trip, and was quietly napping when he was rousted by the police. He spent the weekend in the can, had to attend anger management classes, and it helped her to get a larger divorce settlement.

4 minutes ago, bridhb said:

Yeah, there is that, chalk it up to white privilege and they probably knew who he was.  Cops have a difficult time but he was pretty obviously not armed with both hands visible.  Was that a Busch beer?

What was the point in tackling him to the pavement? What happened to turn around please?

I suppose if she said he had a gun the cops would be a little trigger happy. 

thanks nutterz!

Where’s that 8 minutes & 50 seconds of the knee on the neck when you really need it. Oh wait, it’s a white guy. Never mind.  

He's got some pretty swanky digs off of Las Olas Blvd.  Cops in that area know who they work for, in much the same way that cops do in Palm Beach, out on the island. A domestic violence call will get their attention though. 

https://gisweb-adapters.bcpa.net/bcpawebmap_ex/bcpawebmap.aspx?FOLIO=504211090050

Speaking of gunz - anyone know what Tom looks like?  Does he have a TikTok account?

1 hour ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Brads 6’8”

7 cops and a pile of AR-15's? No, I'm going to assume the cop that threw the Ronnie Lott is voting for Biden. That's the only logically explanation.

And why aren't these guys wearing masks? Fucking Florida.

3 hours ago, Raz'r said:

He has nice tits however.

Parscale was taken down like a black man..... What's wrong with these cops? Couldn't they see he was a middle aged white guy with a drink in his hand?

20 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Parscale was taken down like a black man..... What's wrong with these cops? Couldn't they see he was a middle aged white guy with a drink in his hand?

Looked like a can, I thought. Prolly Natty Light. 

28 minutes ago, frenchie said:

cans are weapons, nowadays, according to the prez...

Tuna and soup are the best, not mostly empty aluminum beer cans.

34 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Stay away from the cans!

Thanks for that!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Thanks for that!

That was one of my mom's favorite movies.

Reason Number # 85 

to fear for the republic. 

Six foot eight dude thinks he needs firearms 

to protect himself from his wife 

9 hours ago, badlatitude said:

What was the point in tackling him to the pavement? What happened to turn around please?

Exactly. 

you’ve got some very serious police issues down there if all they can think of is an aggressive tackle to the pavement. That looks uncalled for in this situation. 

6 hours ago, Keith said:

Exactly. 

you’ve got some very serious police issues down there if all they can think of is an aggressive tackle to the pavement. That looks uncalled for in this situation. 

It turns out that Brad Parscale is 6’8” I guess some cops figured it was easier taking him down that way then having him turn violent and clean house on some of them.

Still, respect for citizens should be their 1st order, acting like GRU does them no favors.

Under investigation for stealing 40 mil from the re-election campaign. When in Rome......

6 minutes ago, Al Paca said:

Under investigation for stealing 40 mil from the re-election campaign. When in Rome......

What, he didn't give Trump his cut?

9 minutes ago, bridhb said:

What, he didn't give Trump his cut?

Where did you think the other 67 mil went?

11 hours ago, Keith said:

you’ve got some very serious police issues down there 

just some bad apples

5 hours ago, Al Paca said:

“He can’t do that to our pledges. Only we can do that to our pledges.”

We may have to move this conversation to the Drip Drip thread.

Source says Trump family fears Parscale will cooperate with federal investigators looking at Trump campaign spending. 

Source says Trump family fears Parscale will cooperate with federal investigators looking at Trump campaign spending. My latest:

THE FAMILY IS WORRIED BRAD WILL START TALKING”: TRUMPWORLD PANICS OVER DEBATE FIASCO AS CAMPAIGN TURMOIL MOUNTS 

snip . . . 

Inside Trumpworld there’s a view that the past week is an inflection point in the campaign. It started on Sunday night with the bombshell New York Times report that Trump paid just $750 in federal income taxes in 2016 and 2017. “For Trump the Times story was worse than losing reelection,” said the second Republican. “If you had told Donald back in 2015 that his tax returns would be exposed and he’d have all these investigations, I guarantee you he wouldn’t have run.” 

As the Times story lit up cable news and Twitter, news broke that Trump’s former campaign manager Brad Parscale had been taken into custody outside his Ft. Lauderdale home and hospitalized after threatening to commit suicide and allegedly beating his wife days prior. Police body camera footage showing an officer brutally tackling a shirtless, 6’8” Parscale to the pavement instantly became a visual metaphor for the chaos engulfing the Trump campaign. One campaign adviser I spoke with was shocked by the amount of force the police used to subdue and cuff Parscale. “If Brad had been Black, there would be riots all over the country,” the source said. (In fact, police have killed unarmed Black men in far less hostile situations.) 

Parscale’s public meltdown happened while he is reportedly under investigation for stealing from the Trump campaign and the RNC. According to the source close to the campaign, the Trump family is worried that Parscale could turn on them and cooperate with law enforcement about possible campaign finance violations. “The family is worried Brad will start talking,” the source said. 

In response the Trump campaign’s communications director, Tim Murtaugh, said: “It’s utterly false. There is no investigation, no audit, and there never was.” 

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/09/trumpworld-panics-over-debate-fiasco-as-campaign-turmoil-mounts